toodlem's Recent Activity

1. toodlem liked Nennius's post in the thread Login server down?.

If this keeps up it will run the serious risk of being declared,...drum roll please! A Potential Issue.

Sep 16, 2020
  2. toodlem liked Bardy McFly's post in the thread Login server down?.

As someone that works in IT, Test Server is not Test Environment or Test Infrastructure. [IMG]

Sep 16, 2020
  3. toodlem liked Exquisite's post in the thread Login server down?.

It's almost as though a test server doesn't exist.

Sep 16, 2020
  4. toodlem liked feeltheburn's post in the thread Login server down?.

They dont have a clue themselves, that is why we are all here talking. Could not find water if they fell in a swimming pool.

Sep 16, 2020
  5. toodlem replied to the thread Client hangs on zoning from lobby to guild hall if guild hall instance not running.

It's ridiculous. Have the same issue on Drinal. just happens the first char who clicks the door, have to end task and reload toon. Other...

Sep 13, 2020
  6. toodlem liked vickster339's post in the thread Returning after 17 years... I have a few questions....

Picked one hell of a day to return... Guild lobby crashed, tried to port out of camp with lesson running on 4 tunes, 3 chars crash to...

Aug 21, 2020
  7. toodlem liked Skuz's post in the thread Bullying on AB.

You offered not one single apology for how you might have looked by completely ignoring her efforts to communicate her distress to you...

Aug 14, 2020
  8. toodlem liked Yinla's post in the thread How do I stop a player from continuously traing?.

We had a similar issue on AB, with a necro training low level chars in CR, he says he is roleplaying.....but a level 65 soon learns that a...

May 27, 2020
  9. toodlem liked Whoknows12's post in the thread Why Expand Servers and Customers.

If Daybreak or whatever they are call these days can't handle the servers they have now or the customers, what's the point of adding more?...

May 27, 2020
  10. toodlem liked Jono Bean's post in the thread Everquest - Fit for purpose?.

Hiya all, Everquest is a service that some people pay for. So some customer pay, and the servers where down for around ~48 hours which we...

May 27, 2020
  11. toodlem liked Komacc's post in the thread Everquest - Fit for purpose?.

I couldnt agree more! However I made several post before confronting @Daybreak Games about lack of compensation toward GOLD status...

May 27, 2020