tofu stir fry's Recent Activity

1. tofu stir fry replied to the thread FV Ruleset TLP.

holy moly .... i think Tolstoy wrote a TLP manifesto

Aug 5, 2020 at 5:22 AM
  2. tofu stir fry liked Buster_Shruggs's post in the thread Guy 54 boxing on Mangler selling raid loot openly, isnt this a truebox server?.

If the powers that be are really not enforcing the rules for the server, then Id say the reason is due to the reality that as long as...

Jul 28, 2020
  3. tofu stir fry replied to the thread Kronos farmers monopolizing camps on Aradune.

Much like these players lives have changed since 1999 so has this game. If the playground isn't enjoyable theres always other...

Jul 23, 2020
  4. tofu stir fry liked Karhar's post in the thread No more Keying please.

You keep wanting to start from classic, you get to key for VP for the 20th time.

Jul 23, 2020
  5. tofu stir fry liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Kronos farmers monopolizing camps on Aradune.

Sounds pretty simple to me. Stop paying kronos for items, and they won't be worth the krono farmers time.

Jul 23, 2020
  6. tofu stir fry liked jeskola's post in the thread Anti macro detection.

[IMG]

Jul 22, 2020
  7. tofu stir fry liked Skuz's post in the thread Boxer Hate Discussion.

^ This all day +100 There are as many different kinds of solo players as there are players & the same goes for boxers, if you...

Jul 22, 2020
  8. tofu stir fry liked Kittany's post in the thread Boxer Hate Discussion.

My thoughts on Rizlona [media]

Jul 21, 2020
  9. tofu stir fry replied to the thread Boxer Hate Discussion.

for the salty and the sad: the sooner people learn to ignore the Siht in game they dont like; the sooner they find what they do like in eq...

Jul 21, 2020
  10. tofu stir fry replied to the thread Kronos farmers monopolizing camps on Aradune.

whats even more annoying is that people still think this is new news ..... it is what it is ,,, all the salt in the world isnt gonna get...

Jul 21, 2020
  11. tofu stir fry posted a new thread.

invalid credentials at login

originally posted this down in player support but dont think many read down there. just curious if anyone else has had this issue in the...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Jul 1, 2020
  12. tofu stir fry posted a new thread.

invalid credentials at login

i run three accounts on three seperate computers. and yesterday one of the accts began having a login issue. does not matter which computer...

Forum: Player Support

Jul 1, 2020
  13. tofu stir fry replied to the thread Mangler 3 box, Berserker main..

mangler is a great server. dont believe all the negative karens about the bots and that stuff ... its no different than any other TLP...

Jun 30, 2020
  14. tofu stir fry replied to the thread Mangler 3 box, Berserker main..

i run a shammy main and box two monks ... monks dole out a lot of dps and have great utility. i get it the zerker is the new flavor of ice...

Jun 30, 2020
  15. tofu stir fry liked HoodenShuklak's post in the thread Can GM confirm if Guise Of Deceiver is now permanent drop?.

Aaaaand you just ruined it for everyone.

Jun 24, 2020
  16. tofu stir fry replied to the thread The AFK necro bots at Hill Giants on Aradune, do these ever get banned?.

honestly trying to fight this is a moot point .... the same guys have been doing this on the last three TLPs .. if they get banned within a...

Jun 24, 2020
  17. tofu stir fry replied to the thread The AFK necro bots at Hill Giants on Aradune, do these ever get banned?.

perhaps these Gms are stuck in the cue as well? hahahahah

Jun 22, 2020
  18. tofu stir fry liked JustDarryl's post in the thread solution to aradune for now.

I have heard of this before, curious! But what do I know, I'm just Darryl.

Jun 18, 2020
  19. tofu stir fry replied to the thread start randomly closing zones.

finally darryl has come to put an end to all this BS on here! thank you darryl

Jun 18, 2020
  20. tofu stir fry liked JustDarryl's post in the thread start randomly closing zones.

May I suggest a great book on tape to keep your mind occupied while you wait for the queue. But what do I know, I'm just Darryl.

Jun 18, 2020
  21. tofu stir fry liked Rasper Helpdesk's post in the thread Slow Bake TLP Server.

I think a TLP that unlocked based on level would be more interesting. Jan 2020 - Classic EQ Mar 2020 - level 60 set: Kunark, Velious,...

Jun 17, 2020
  22. tofu stir fry replied to the thread If you don't like the way the game is set up......STOP PLAYING!.

OP has a very valid point. so much salt in here yall are gonna have a coronary

Jun 17, 2020
  23. tofu stir fry liked Monstarz's post in the thread If you don't like the way the game is set up......STOP PLAYING!.

Because after the first month the population will drop off. Then they can look to see if a second is needed so they don't spend money...

Jun 17, 2020
  24. tofu stir fry replied to the thread Was in queue for nearly 5 hours....

sounds like time well spent, if you have a second computer you shuold try another server perhaps one that works while you waste time trying...

Jun 16, 2020
  25. tofu stir fry replied to the thread Stop the Automation.

its been beaten into the dead horse over and over. aradune is a dumpster fire; those who plan on staying will adapt to making it playable...

Jun 16, 2020
  26. tofu stir fry replied to the thread Allow transfers from Aradune to Riz.

by far the best idea yet! i salute you OP!

Jun 16, 2020
  27. tofu stir fry replied to the thread Aradune, <Coles> LFor a RAID Leader.

although in the wrong section for such a post i do appreciate this as its a break from the normal whining dumpster fire its become over the...

Jun 16, 2020
  28. tofu stir fry liked Tarvas's post in the thread Unacceptable performance to warrant a sub.

Well, it can be annoying for some. It is always interesting when all the new members come out though. I wonder why they don't put...

Jun 15, 2020
  29. tofu stir fry liked kit74's post in the thread new video link for what happens to your aradune complaints.

I believe it's more like this [media]

Jun 13, 2020
  30. tofu stir fry replied to the thread You though 3 hour ques were bad? Prepare yourselves..

so in essence your now complaining about my complaining about their complaints .... this is fun!

Jun 13, 2020
  31. tofu stir fry posted a new thread.

new video link for what happens to your aradune complaints

[media] isnt it about time yall stopped whining and possibly try another server? why watse your time with that debacle of a server

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Jun 13, 2020
  32. tofu stir fry replied to the thread You though 3 hour ques were bad? Prepare yourselves..

or recognize that aradune is a roaring dumpster fire and pick a real server ... stop complaining already

Jun 13, 2020
  33. tofu stir fry replied to the thread Woho, a new server! E... Uhhh.... WTF ?!.

^^^^^ above poster hit the nail on the head ... there are X amount of other play oportunities to choose from. walk way from aradumpsterfire...

Jun 12, 2020
  34. tofu stir fry replied to the thread Get rid of Queue and bring back the lag!.

just a thought, if ya cant play on aradune i wonder if there are other servers to play on? servers that actually work somewhat properly?...

Jun 12, 2020
  35. tofu stir fry replied to the thread Well how is Mangler?.

mangler is wonderful this time of year !

Jun 10, 2020
  36. tofu stir fry replied to the thread Caveat Emptor - Even if you follow the rules.

get over it get used to it and choose to ignore it or dont play. its part of the game now regardless of what rules are made. i couldnt...

Jun 9, 2020
  37. tofu stir fry replied to the thread Army of level 50 mage afk killing giants in Rathe mountain zone in Rizlona Server.

surely some of you playing on these new servers spent time on mangler? have you forgotten the months of Ice giant farming and HG farming...

Jun 4, 2020
  38. tofu stir fry replied to the thread Army of level 50 mage afk killing giants in Rathe mountain zone in Rizlona Server.

i would be surprised if this wasnt happening. par for the course

Jun 4, 2020
  39. tofu stir fry liked Whatthehype's post in the thread Thats EQ Baby breaks classic completion record.

Looks like despite the server being down the first 10 hours, 3 hour ques every day, constant crashing back in to 3 hour ques, Thats EQ Baby...

Jun 3, 2020
  40. tofu stir fry replied to the thread Rizlona dead already?.

[media] meanwhile on mangler

Jun 1, 2020
  41. tofu stir fry replied to the thread Please do not implement code you can not support.

armchair critics make for great reading, keep it up folks ! yeah it sucks that the servers (specifically mangler) are burping so much. it...

Apr 17, 2020
  42. tofu stir fry replied to the thread Server Start - Halas to the Commons.

or avoid all that nonsense make a better legit shaman and run from grobb to commons ... problem solved.

Apr 8, 2020
  43. tofu stir fry liked jeskola's post in the thread Any Anniversary Bonus for TLP Players?.

The TLP Anniversary is June 28th. This year will be the 14th anniversary. Check back then for a pair of new servers!

Mar 11, 2020
  44. tofu stir fry liked Accipiter's post in the thread Does the new bonuses apply to TLP?!?!?!.

Group leader: "Hamlord looking for one more DPS." Wizard: "Count me in!" Group leader: "OK" 15 minutes pass. Group leader: "You...

Mar 11, 2020
  45. tofu stir fry liked Dythan's post in the thread Does the new bonuses apply to TLP?!?!?!.

If people aren't already grouping with you on TLPs, it wasn't because of the xp.

Mar 11, 2020
  46. tofu stir fry replied to the thread That one item you've always wanted but never got..

mine was always the circlet of disguise from VT. i always wanted it and cant explain why .... so many runs through there and never got...

Mar 6, 2020
  47. tofu stir fry liked Risiko's post in the thread In reply to suggestions to return/start on Mangler....

All I can say is that you have to make friends where ever you can, and keep in touch with them every time you play the game. It only...

Mar 5, 2020
  48. tofu stir fry liked Dresden's post in the thread In reply to suggestions to return/start on Mangler....

That's nonsense you come to a server that had pop unlocked two weeks ago and expect people to be lvling alts in lower guk? Everyone's...

Mar 5, 2020
  49. tofu stir fry replied to the thread In reply to suggestions to return/start on Mangler....

[media] every tlp or live server is like this as it ages .... buck up camper git r dun and than you to can sit afk in bazaar

Mar 3, 2020
  50. tofu stir fry liked Burpledink's post in the thread How about today?.

Speak For Yourself. I am Perfectly Content To Have No New TLP

Feb 14, 2020
  51. tofu stir fry replied to the thread How would you guys feel about DZs reseting on Monday instead of 6 days?.

or just enjoy the rules that are already in place. if your guild cant get the job done in 6 days ... perhaps recruit more membership so you...

Feb 13, 2020