tofu stir fry's Recent Activity

1. tofu stir fry replied to the thread One Death, Then Reroll, TLP.

[media]

Nov 23, 2019
  2. tofu stir fry liked jeskola's post in the thread Aradune TLP.

[IMG]

Nov 22, 2019
  3. tofu stir fry replied to the thread Aradune TLP.

i say make him and NPC in the game ... he wanders where he wants is completely unkillable and can be taken over by Devs for events. call it...

Nov 20, 2019
  4. tofu stir fry liked Skuz's post in the thread Aradune TLP.

I would rather an in-game memorial that is on all servers rather than a server named after Aradune, debating a ruleset that fits Aradune's...

Nov 20, 2019
  5. tofu stir fry liked Machen's post in the thread Aradune TLP.

If the purpose is to honor him, it doesn't make sense to honor him with something that is exactly the opposite of his contribution to...

Nov 20, 2019
  6. tofu stir fry liked VandilIzer's post in the thread Aradune TLP.

And you just want your server type so bad that you are using a dead mans memory to try to push your agenda rather than really...

Nov 20, 2019
  7. tofu stir fry replied to the thread Curious... have the botters disappeared since the ban?.

sick of chiming in on this and i dont really care either way whos using VM or who isnt. truebox doesnt work regardless of it. what needs to...

Nov 15, 2019
  8. tofu stir fry replied to the thread Please let us buy the Golden vanity armour..

i think he meant that this is what he wanted was a cheat free server to play on as a gift ... bad grammar on his part i guess? o_O

Nov 13, 2019
  9. tofu stir fry liked jeskola's post in the thread What are you plans for Miragul?.

Any Miragul guilds confirmed aside from one casual?

Nov 4, 2019
  10. tofu stir fry replied to the thread What are you plans for Miragul?.

to crush my enemies, see them bow before me; and to feel the lamentations of the women.... thats is my mira-goal

Nov 4, 2019
  11. tofu stir fry replied to the thread In Death We Rise.

eh? come again?

Nov 1, 2019
  12. tofu stir fry liked Silver-Crow's post in the thread TLP - Finding a home..

It's become clear this year that the pace of server release is increasing, populations are fragmenting, and servers are dying. DBG don't...

Oct 31, 2019
  13. tofu stir fry liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Miragul Heroic Progression Server FAQ [Discussion].

I re-kronoed 3 accounts this week to try to play Selo again. I thought I could go back to trueboxing but it's just too annoying especially...

Oct 25, 2019
  14. tofu stir fry liked Oakenblade's post in the thread Miragul Heroic Progression Server FAQ [Discussion].

I always interpret "I'm not gonna buy 3 laptops in order to box" as "I'm just gonna do a quick google search instead." But hey, tomato...

Oct 25, 2019
  15. tofu stir fry replied to the thread Miragul Heroic Progression Server FAQ [Discussion].

truebox doesnt work well, that much is known. i have boxed in the past mostly on test server for a very long time. but on TLP (lockjaw and...

Oct 25, 2019
  16. tofu stir fry liked Machen's post in the thread Server Discussion - Non Truebox rule set..

Just throwing in my support for a non truebox, AOC enabled server. I've been one of the people asking for this ever since Phinny launched....

Oct 25, 2019
  17. tofu stir fry liked VandilIzer's post in the thread <Last of the Ancients> - Miragul Guild Recruiting Now!.

[IMG] We are Last of the Ancients, a guild that has been around since 2015 and are moving to the Miragul server to find new friends and...

Oct 22, 2019
  18. tofu stir fry replied to the thread 2 more things I'd like to see changed about /pick.

in regard to the traders in EC tunnel if this be mangler server ... give it a few weeks and the tunnel will be empty ... at that point a...

Oct 16, 2019
  19. tofu stir fry liked jeskola's post in the thread Camp check?.

The difference is that you don't get punched in the face and/or shamed by society after. If we had more face-punching going on around...

Oct 15, 2019
  20. tofu stir fry replied to the thread <Phoenix Ascended> on <Mangler> is preparing for Luclin.

I am Stroh's and I approve this message #strohs2020

Oct 15, 2019
  21. tofu stir fry liked Silver-Crow's post in the thread Are TLP Servers Killing Everquest?.

Some good points. However EQ is not a battle royale style game. BR games are pick up and drop which you play with your friends. There...

Oct 9, 2019
  22. tofu stir fry replied to the thread <Phoenix Ascended> on <Mangler> is preparing for Luclin.

i am strohs and i approve this message #strohs2020

Oct 8, 2019
  23. tofu stir fry liked Silias McKendrick's post in the thread <Phoenix Ascended> on <Mangler> is preparing for Luclin.

Needs 1 or 2 sham 2 wizzy 2 or 3 druid 2 cleric 2 rogue Everything else maybe 1 of depending on playtime.

Oct 8, 2019
  24. tofu stir fry liked jeskola's post in the thread <Phoenix Ascended> on <Mangler> is preparing for Luclin.

You for sure need a Shaman to replace that Strohs guy

Oct 8, 2019
  25. tofu stir fry replied to the thread Agnarr, time to change it to F2P?.

given the lifespan of a regular TLP, ive never quite grasped the idea why someone would choose to start on a server knowing that it would...

Oct 7, 2019
  26. tofu stir fry liked ProgressionFreak's post in the thread Curse them chat lag demons!.

Because chat servers have become unstable and unreliable, I've begun to create recordings of different rotations that can be initiated in...

Oct 4, 2019
  27. tofu stir fry liked Tymeless's post in the thread <Phoenix Ascended> on <Mangler> is preparing for Luclin.

< Phoenix Acended > is the not so casual casual guild. We raid all the damn time with 3-4 main nights per week Sunday 6p-11:30pm est on...

Sep 27, 2019
  28. tofu stir fry has a new avatar.

Sep 27, 2019
  29. tofu stir fry liked xmPradah's post in the thread My Theory on Why Trubebox Exists and Why Boxers Hurt the game.

Boxers don't hurt the game... Botters farming for RMT hurt the game, but not in a literal sense. No matter how you look at it, more...

Sep 25, 2019
  30. tofu stir fry replied to the thread Relentless App to Bloodthirst Officer – (Open World Content Recruitment).

have raced <BT> on a few occasions. havent won yet but always fun... never grief from em. know a few members and theyre good sh*t !!!! (cue...

Sep 24, 2019
  31. tofu stir fry replied to the thread How's Selo's?.

almost as good as mangler :p

Sep 24, 2019
  32. tofu stir fry liked ProgressionFreak's post in the thread In these dark, dark times on Mangler....

There is hope... [IMG] http://www.gaming-pals.com

Sep 17, 2019
  33. tofu stir fry replied to the thread "Thank you for your time everyone." - DBG.

i agree with ya bud 110%, but if thats what DBG wants to do than the least they can say is... that much instead of locking downthreads and...

Sep 16, 2019
  34. tofu stir fry posted a new thread.

"Thank you for your time everyone." - DBG

i may get a slap on the wrist for this, but really? everytime a valid point is made or a valid question is asked, a thread is locked down...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Sep 16, 2019
  35. tofu stir fry replied to the thread <Phoenix Ascended> is preparing for velious on Mangler.

bump bumpitty bump bump bump ... although contrary to the subject line ... velious is currently on lockdown. if ya fit the description do...

Sep 13, 2019
  36. tofu stir fry replied to the thread How will DBG address the Mangler Sleeper Issue?.

^^^^ does this guy work for dbg?

Sep 13, 2019
  37. tofu stir fry replied to the thread How will DBG address the Mangler Sleeper Issue?.

bumping this not cause the sleeper awoke and created a bunch of salt, but because im hoping to hear from DBG about this happening on a...

Sep 13, 2019
  38. tofu stir fry liked Tymeless's post in the thread How will DBG address the Mangler Sleeper Issue?.

just sucks it happened 2 days before I was going to get to see an unwoken sleeper for the first time. I don't care about gnome masks, and...

Sep 13, 2019
  39. tofu stir fry liked Sheex's post in the thread <Phoenix Ascended> is preparing for velious on Mangler.

Random plug. These guys seem to be pretty nice people. I’ve had multiple, random pug’s where the whole group was wearing this tag...

Sep 12, 2019
  40. tofu stir fry liked uk6999's post in the thread TLP bleeding players after launch is normal..

Its hard to keep people engaged ( and im using velious here because thats what im raiding currently but insert <xpac> of whatever ) when...

Sep 7, 2019
  41. tofu stir fry liked manglered's post in the thread grats! <Phoenix ascended> on server first tunare!.

nice to see a laid back gruop of friendly players drop the hippy hugger in decent time on day one!!!! way to go!

Aug 29, 2019
  42. tofu stir fry liked jeskola's post in the thread Server transfers.

Doesn't look dead [IMG]

Aug 26, 2019
  43. tofu stir fry liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Omens of War(craft).

Not really the place for this guys, sorry. -dw

Aug 26, 2019
  44. tofu stir fry replied to the thread Phinny 4.0.... really!!.

Agnarr is that red headed step cousin everyone forgets about.

Aug 22, 2019
  45. tofu stir fry replied to the thread Ragefire - TSS Defeateted.

finally a post about something thats not involving a change or a nerf or a gripe or a groan ! even if it should be in the recruitment...

Jul 30, 2019
  46. tofu stir fry replied to the thread <Phoenix Ascended>.

im Stroh's lager and i approve this message #strohs2020

Jul 27, 2019
  47. tofu stir fry replied to the thread The return of Legends of Norrath.

or at least bring the packs back in a heritage crate sort of deal in the DBG store? the loot cards were an awesome icing on the cake prize....

Jul 26, 2019
  48. tofu stir fry replied to the thread Broken Golem/Wraith of Shissar.

i agree this is an excellent post and idea

Jul 24, 2019
  49. tofu stir fry replied to the thread [Mangler] <Bloodthirst> Currently Recruiting!.

I'm Stroh's lager, and I approve this message! #strohs2020

Jul 24, 2019
  50. tofu stir fry replied to the thread Broken Golem/Wraith of Shissar.

a GM told you to post in white?

Jul 23, 2019
  51. tofu stir fry liked TLP Addict's post in the thread The Bloody Rapiers! <Mangler>.

Congrats on being able to spam invite more warm bodies and have lower standards than any previous guild. [IMG]

Jul 23, 2019
  52. tofu stir fry liked Ultara5R_Luclin's post in the thread [Mangler] <Bloodthirst> Currently Recruiting!.

NEW POST https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/mangler-bloodthirst.259086/ Website = https://bloodthirsteq.com/...

Jul 23, 2019
  53. tofu stir fry liked ProgressionFreak's post in the thread Mangler: With Velious nearly a month away....

We've come back to the question of what to do about Kerafyrm. The following guilds have declared that it will not be their intent to wake...

Jul 11, 2019
  54. tofu stir fry replied to the thread If any GMs are bored on Mangler.

it can be done... got mine with a little help from a guildy sk and a guildy paladin. sense undead works wonders. that and a little luck on...

Jul 9, 2019
  55. tofu stir fry replied to the thread Happy Goat Hunting Selo.

[IMG]

Jul 3, 2019
  56. tofu stir fry replied to the thread The Golden Roosters are recruiting! (Mangler, EST).

bump for the <shiny > !!!

Jul 3, 2019
  57. tofu stir fry replied to the thread Title Pack - Colors.

personally think the white should be taken out of game to be honest ... seen several characters using it in a racial context ... (ie white...

Jun 28, 2019
  58. tofu stir fry liked Tymeless's post in the thread <Phoenix Ascended>.

second gore kill on the server too. that has to count for something

Jun 27, 2019
  59. tofu stir fry liked Gremin's post in the thread Will we ever see...

The downside to RF and LJ was not the boxing, it was the fact that they made their servers for the first time able to handle so many...

Jun 24, 2019
  60. tofu stir fry replied to the thread shield of the dark dot dmg is pretty sad.

exactly, i have a guildy shaman who did the goody version of the quest and the primal essence clicky is awesome. oh well the stats are...

Jun 24, 2019
  61. tofu stir fry liked a_librarian's post in the thread shield of the dark dot dmg is pretty sad.

The dot doesn't even stack with the shaman epic as far as I know. It's super garbage. The primal essence click on the other hand is lovely...

Jun 24, 2019
  62. tofu stir fry posted a new thread.

shield of the dark dot dmg is pretty sad

so finally got the shield quest done for my shaman on mangler. Statwise its still amazing. but tested the dot out and was immediately...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Jun 24, 2019