Thundersnake's Recent Activity

1. Thundersnake replied to the thread Death, Death, Death! Returns[Double Exclamation Points].

Post keyring nerfs I didn't even bother trying, I get it was suppose to be really challenging. Without some way of cheesing it, it's no...

Jul 22, 2021
  2. Thundersnake replied to the thread War Ranged Hate.

I use Wade into battle or Expanse and let god sort em out. Changing target is for try hards =-D

Jun 27, 2021
  3. Thundersnake liked Leerah's post in the thread Why 24 hour downtime in July '21?.

"You don't own me." Leslie Gore

Jun 27, 2021
  4. Thundersnake liked Zolav's post in the thread Why 24 hour downtime in July '21?.

Niente gave an outstanding response, Thank you :) Everyone else.. back to your cages! who let you out!

Jun 27, 2021
  5. Thundersnake liked Sagarmatha's post in the thread Why 24 hour downtime in July '21?.

They are secretly implementing Dark Elf Rangers (finally) and Gnome Beastlords with mechanical spiders as pets. That stuff takes time.

Jun 27, 2021
  6. Thundersnake liked Herf's post in the thread Why 24 hour downtime in July '21?.

That was a long time ago and I was still working, and had a life. Neither of that is true now so I need my EQ ;) :D

Jun 27, 2021
  7. Thundersnake liked Zynt's post in the thread Why 24 hour downtime in July '21?.

This kind of clarity filled information sharing from people in the know makes me tingle.

Jun 27, 2021
  8. Thundersnake liked Metanis's post in the thread Why 24 hour downtime in July '21?.

Thank you so much for your post!

Jun 27, 2021
  9. Thundersnake liked Scornfire's post in the thread Why 24 hour downtime in July '21?.

What a garbage way to speak to a developer taking their time to elucidate some of the communities' concerns. it's no small wonder...

Jun 27, 2021
  10. Thundersnake liked Leerah's post in the thread Why 24 hour downtime in July '21?.

All the more reason to do everything that needs to be done. Take two days if you need to to get it into a position that will last five...

Jun 27, 2021
  11. Thundersnake liked Nennius's post in the thread Why 24 hour downtime in July '21?.

Thank you. A clear explanation. Much appreciated.

Jun 27, 2021
  12. Thundersnake liked Pops Racer's post in the thread Why 24 hour downtime in July '21?.

Niente - thanks for the full explanation. We appreciate your efforts. Maintaining a large, complex system as "aged" as EQ is no small feat....

Jun 27, 2021
  13. Thundersnake liked niente's post in the thread Why 24 hour downtime in July '21?.

24 hour downtime is planned, but I hope it will be much shorter this year. Server merges are one of the most dangerous things that can be...

Jun 27, 2021
  14. Thundersnake liked Leerah's post in the thread Why 24 hour downtime in July '21?.

Since Selos is already empty, this isn't going to help Povar one bit. While you're at it, give us two or three more servers with low...

Jun 27, 2021
  15. Thundersnake replied to the thread Server populations.

Well you don't have to abandon anything, make a message in the MOTD saying where you are and to come on over kind of thing. Also it...

Jun 23, 2021
  16. Thundersnake replied to the thread Server populations.

Leerah, you know where I went (<Drake) you should have the entire guild come over this way you lose nothing and gain an entire...

Jun 23, 2021
  17. Thundersnake liked Raptorjesus5's post in the thread Server populations.

FV is borderline over crowded. Even random lower level zones will have 4 or 5 people in them (often box groups though.) It feels like any...

Jun 23, 2021
  18. Thundersnake liked Leerah's post in the thread Server populations.

Povar is the lowest population blue server. It's Weds. night and there are 296 in General chat. Many are alts. 30 in POK. Under 100 in...

Jun 23, 2021
  19. Thundersnake liked Niskin's post in the thread Vaniki.

It's one thing to test your endurance for doing boring things, it's quite another to do what is described here. I don't know what Vaniki...

Jun 22, 2021
  20. Thundersnake liked Accipiter's post in the thread Vaniki.

Yeah, I'd quit too. That isn't healthy.

Jun 22, 2021
  21. Thundersnake replied to the thread Do you play first person ?.

I have personally done every role over the years on raids at different phases of my gaming life. So read this with that in mind, I...

Jun 21, 2021
  22. Thundersnake replied to the thread Do you play first person ?.

Imo it is very hard to be a decent tank in 1st person, I've been playing 3rd person since 2004 almost exclusively with the exception of a...

Jun 21, 2021
  23. Thundersnake replied to the thread Test Update 06/08/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I'm sure some might say you perhaps might not be seeing Zerkers at peak play, of course I am not one of those people. For the sake of...

Jun 16, 2021
  24. Thundersnake liked Conq's post in the thread Test Update 06/08/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Your monk game is weak. Monks/rangers are barely behind berserkers when played well. Tho, the rangers will fall behind as their mana...

Jun 16, 2021
  25. Thundersnake replied to the thread Test Update 06/08/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

For some people it's not about how much potential DPS a class is capable of. We don't all spend hours to optimize every single thing....

Jun 16, 2021
  26. Thundersnake liked Kraxon's post in the thread Test Update 05/25/2021 - Discussion.

Saw the Test server got unlocked within the last half hour or so, but getting error 1017 on all accounts when trying to connect after...

May 25, 2021
  27. Thundersnake liked Vlahkmaak's post in the thread Kill Stealing.

Yhea, I'm with the OP on this one. Cannot even count the number of key mobs that were stolen from my warrior by random DPS/monk classes...

May 25, 2021
  28. Thundersnake liked error's post in the thread Kill Stealing.

Yeah, you definitely don't want a system where the mob locks to the first person to hit it. Other games have that and it gives a massive...

May 25, 2021
  29. Thundersnake liked Laronk's post in the thread Kill Stealing.

First agro rule is also dumb, i'm camping something killing ph's and actively watching those 3 spawns but you hit it first for what...

May 25, 2021
  30. Thundersnake liked Pinbin's post in the thread Kill Stealing.

You're right, that isn't harassment. The why he described it though it is in gross violation of Wheaton's Law.

May 25, 2021
  31. Thundersnake liked Kodachi's post in the thread Kill Stealing.

Given the track record for rules enforcement, what are the odds they would do anything even if it wasn't biggest jerkwad wins?

May 25, 2021
  32. Thundersnake liked Pinbin's post in the thread Kill Stealing.

So it was a lazy policy decision then? ;)

May 25, 2021
  33. Thundersnake liked Pinbin's post in the thread Kill Stealing.

Yeah that sucks. One thing I don't get why does he keep saying "DPS" and "damage per second", and not just "Damage"? The player who did...

May 25, 2021
  34. Thundersnake liked Pinbin's post in the thread Kill Stealing.

We tolerate lazy design fway too much though. I get they didn't want to have to deal with the drama, but they could have accompanied the...

May 25, 2021
  35. Thundersnake liked Pinbin's post in the thread Kill Stealing.

It sounds like he is moving on now, and now daybreak lost a sub because another player found their game rules aggravating. Creating a...

May 25, 2021
  36. Thundersnake replied to the thread Shaman 2021 Requests/Suggestions.

I'd like to add a updated versions of the group cure spell lines would be helpful for those of us who can't get the TBL Rk. 3

May 18, 2021
  37. Thundersnake replied to the thread Wizard Love.

Keep in mind that you may have no mana issues now, but if they revamp wizards that is almost certain to change. Every single class...

May 18, 2021
  38. Thundersnake liked CRAZO's post in the thread Wizard Love.

Make wizard's number 1 dps again Ber had there run a change of pace would be nice

May 18, 2021
  39. Thundersnake liked kizant's post in the thread Wizard Love.

Except we have to melee too. Unless we want to lose a good 6% or so of our burn DPS. [media] Wizards have no advantage that actually...

May 18, 2021
  40. Thundersnake liked Endorek's post in the thread Wizard Love.

It's not about AC, it's about HP and chain classes get more. You can say they're almost as squishy and that's fine, I can't argue...

May 18, 2021
  41. Thundersnake liked Deux's post in the thread Wizard Love.

I love Wizards! They translocate me to exciting spots where I visit new zones, meet interesting mobs, kill them and take their stuff! Also...

May 18, 2021
  42. Thundersnake liked Maedhros's post in the thread Wizard Love.

They could literally double the base dmg of every wizard and mage spell and I think they would still be behind. Just do it already devs.

May 18, 2021
  43. Thundersnake liked Yinla's post in the thread Wizard Love.

If we are using porting as a trade off, wizzys needs more and better ports/gates/TLs than the guild hall and clickies.

May 18, 2021
  44. Thundersnake liked kizant's post in the thread Wizard Love.

Sounds fair to me but I'd like your level 120 stuns, battle leap, a useful epic, self healing, and better ADPS.

May 18, 2021
  45. Thundersnake liked Jokskilove's post in the thread Wizard Love.

Oh, you mean like https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/spell.html?spell=4929 ? Melees get chain armor and autoattack. Wizards can't do...

May 18, 2021
  46. Thundersnake liked kookoo's post in the thread Wizard Love.

we rarely see wizzy in the top 10 dps raid parses , and imo they should be close to zerker's . ** i am not a wiz btw.. i don't even...

May 18, 2021
  47. Thundersnake liked Hoss's post in the thread <Magic and Mischief> on Mischief is recruiting.

Fact #1: Gnomes rule. Fact #2: M&M regularly fields the most gnomes on raids. Fact #3: Non-gnomes are low-key harassed and encouraged...

May 17, 2021
  48. Thundersnake liked Volgare's post in the thread Test Update 05/11/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

For those of us using more than 2 of the wounds line its going to be a large reduction in overall damage, if this is how it will be going...

May 17, 2021
  49. Thundersnake liked TLP Addict's post in the thread "Competitive guilds" should want to be on the same server, together.

For all intensive porpoises it really doesn't matter.

May 17, 2021
  50. Thundersnake replied to the thread One Last Time.

I wish you all the best and I hope the opportunity you are pursuing works out for you and makes you happy =-). You'll be hard to replace...

May 14, 2021
  51. Thundersnake liked Relentless's post in the thread One Last Time.

[IMG]

May 14, 2021
  52. Thundersnake replied to the thread Test Update 05/11/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Unlike top end raiders, some of us are more concerned with the group game, which as it stood we were barely able to keep up with some of...

May 11, 2021
  53. Thundersnake replied to the thread Test Update 05/11/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Feels like a pretty big nerf to necros in group game, 1388 dmg reduction per tick on Dracina's comes out to be more than a whole ticks...

May 11, 2021
  54. Thundersnake posted a new thread.

(Speculation/ Theory Crafting) Undiscovered Quests

I remember reading a post I want to say it was made by Praethun (SP) approximately stating that there was a fair number of...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Apr 30, 2021
  55. Thundersnake replied to the thread EverQuest Lore Feedback - We need your help!.

I'd like to take a step way back and revisit some of the Pre Kunark lore regarding the Chelsith Stone. There was some extremely in depth...

Apr 30, 2021
  56. Thundersnake liked sauron3030's post in the thread Necro Remote Shere nerf.

There was no logic in it. They merely had to meet their nerf quota, they spun the wheel and necro came up.

Apr 30, 2021
  57. Thundersnake liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread A Community Update from EG7’s CEO and Founder, Robin Flodin.

JChan has already indicated that client upgrades are imminent and the move to 64-bit is really the only move that makes any sense at all. A...

Apr 30, 2021
  58. Thundersnake liked Jumbur's post in the thread A Community Update from EG7’s CEO and Founder, Robin Flodin.

So what I get from this, is that they genuinely wants to help the games flourish. Futhermoore they seem willing to help productions that...

Apr 30, 2021
  59. Thundersnake liked Yinla's post in the thread A Community Update from EG7’s CEO and Founder, Robin Flodin.

I'd settle for a cure for the lag and a fix to wizzys DPS. :)

Apr 30, 2021
  60. Thundersnake liked Derd's post in the thread [Bertox] Open Plat Raid.

Not speaking for anyone else but, monetization of raid items to obtain a personal profit just oozes the worst of eq, as does selling...

Apr 27, 2021
  61. Thundersnake liked Corleone's post in the thread [Bertox] Open Plat Raid.

And with every passing season, so too does TLP disease spread. Wreaking havoc and infecting all in its wake.

Apr 27, 2021