Thundersnake's Recent Activity

1. Thundersnake liked Valcron's post in the thread State of the Wizard.

Side note here- if it weren't for @kizant's constant needling at the problems Wizards had I really don't think these changes would have...

Apr 10, 2024
  2. Thundersnake liked Valcron's post in the thread State of the Wizard.

Curious to see how Saturday's raid's go.

Apr 10, 2024
  3. Thundersnake liked kizant's post in the thread State of the Wizard.

In these parses I'm doing 55% more damage in 87 less seconds than previous. September: Combined (51): Zun Centien in 451s, 32.13B Damage...

Apr 10, 2024
  4. Thundersnake posted a new thread.

Where have all the shroud boys gone

Don't mind my feeble attempt at a funny post title. Just wondering if anyone has heard anything about the shroud NPCs being removed? I...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Apr 10, 2024
  5. Thundersnake replied to the thread Artificial intelligence and EverQuest.

I doubt they'd employ the very costly resources to do so, but I'd love to see a few NPCs that can somewhat carry on a conversation and...

Apr 10, 2024
  6. Thundersnake liked Allayna's post in the thread Stealth nerfs?.

Imagine moving goal posts. Making it harder for people than it was originally... Imagine launching a new expansion with a feature...

Mar 7, 2024
  7. Thundersnake replied to the thread Stealth nerfs?.

I don't have exact numbers but I remember during an Xp bonus event on test server going from a few % into 111 to 114 with one full run of...

Mar 7, 2024
  8. Thundersnake replied to the thread Exp was changed to TOV Hero Missions? Why?.

idk I did it on a non persona shaman last year, at lvl 4 Naggy and lvl 6 Vox, I didn't get amazing xp though, Xp per kill was capped...

Mar 7, 2024
  9. Thundersnake replied to the thread Test Update 03/05/2024 - New Bugs Only.

I found as long as you do the first part before any of the "clearly not" part of the tasks they update on first try. But as you stated...

Mar 7, 2024
  10. Thundersnake replied to the thread Exp was changed to TOV Hero Missions? Why?.

I think the larger problem here is leveling isn't fun anymore because hardly anyone else is willing/able to group at the lower levels. The...

Mar 6, 2024
  11. Thundersnake posted a new thread.

Jubilant Anniversary Merchant

Can we please get another mount this year, one with Neza or better mount buff please. I personally only care about the buff so you could...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Mar 6, 2024