Thunderkiks's Recent Activity

1. Thunderkiks liked Senvie's post in the thread Group NPT.

While I am loving that it is not a group cast spell, can we please lower the CD of the recast to keep more in line with the single...

Apr 20, 2024 at 10:06 AM
  2. Thunderkiks replied to the thread Fippy Fest Ticket Questions.

You're welcome =)

Apr 20, 2024 at 10:03 AM
  3. Thunderkiks liked Benito's post in the thread Fippy Fest Ticket Questions.

Thank you!

Apr 20, 2024 at 10:03 AM
  4. Thunderkiks replied to the thread Fippy Fest Ticket Questions.

Yes you get the discount and yes you get the claims on both games. EQ2 is nicer too because they get the illusion for every character on...

Apr 19, 2024 at 4:03 PM
  5. Thunderkiks liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Game Update Notes - April 17, 2024.

The following note didn't make it into the original patch notes, but is currently live: *** Quests and Events *** - Set the...

Apr 19, 2024 at 2:13 PM
  6. Thunderkiks liked Angeliana's post in the thread Game Update Notes - April 17, 2024.

Highlights Weapon base damage and backstab values have been increased to bring them back in line with original intentions. This affects...

Apr 19, 2024 at 2:13 PM
  7. Thunderkiks liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Why is this log in screen like this?.

I'll take "People who don't understand April Fool's Day" for $200, Alex.

Apr 4, 2024
  8. Thunderkiks replied to the thread Anniversary 16th - Dead Dragons.

This mission has been bugged like this from the beginning. Cannot reliably reproduce it either it happens sometimes and sometimes doesn't....

Mar 24, 2024
  9. Thunderkiks liked Allayna's post in the thread Anniversary 16th - Dead Dragons.

Supposed to spawn 2 Wyverns at the first stopping point. Instead spawned a full ETW.

Mar 24, 2024
  10. Thunderkiks liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

Key broadcasting shouldn't be allowed. It's automation's dirty little cousin. 1 button press per char. Not one button press for all 6.

Mar 24, 2024
  11. Thunderkiks liked Beimeith's post in the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

That's a really, really dumb and bad video. 1) The rules are quite clear they're not vague. No automation. Nothing that modifies the...

Mar 24, 2024
  12. Thunderkiks liked Angeliana's post in the thread It is EverQuest’s 25th Anniversary!.

[IMG] Come join in the celebration and receive some gifts. It has been twenty-five years of quests completed, achievements earned,...

Mar 16, 2024
  13. Thunderkiks replied to the thread Sudden Overseer Failures.

Two more today.

Mar 8, 2024
  14. Thunderkiks liked NatazzEvoli's post in the thread Quest Nerf.

Good.

Mar 6, 2024
  15. Thunderkiks liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Quest Nerf.

Yep. A 2 min task with no killing that awards 35 AA every 30 min was NEVER go to stay around very long. To think otherwise is just...

Mar 6, 2024
  16. Thunderkiks liked 666DPSweDeliver's post in the thread Quest Nerf.

Because 35 AA for no risk and little effort was way too much reward.

Mar 6, 2024
  17. Thunderkiks liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Quest Nerf.

The AA on the Tower stuff is from the achievements only, which are one time rewards. Running the "missions" just yields...

Mar 6, 2024
  18. Thunderkiks replied to the thread Masks from Tower.

Its non prestige, that's why.

Mar 6, 2024
  19. Thunderkiks liked 666DPSweDeliver's post in the thread Time for Monks to Get "Heart Strike" rangers already got headshot!.

Can't speak to assassinate but decap draws the same aggro whether it's a crit or regular. The problem we have with decap aggro (and...

Mar 6, 2024
  20. Thunderkiks liked Szilent's post in the thread Time for Monks to Get "Heart Strike" rangers already got headshot!.

Never ever seen that happen, in 25 years of EQ. Aside from that very weird particular call out, monk agro is orders of magnitude...

Mar 6, 2024
  21. Thunderkiks replied to the thread Sudden Overseer Failures.

Same here. I have used Overseer since the beginning on 6 accounts across 3 servers and hardly ever seen a failure. In the last few days now...

Mar 6, 2024
  22. Thunderkiks liked Fenthen's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Congratulations to: Silent Redemption Realm of Insanity Reckless Ascension Machin Shin Inverse Logic Ring of Valor Faceless Conquest...

Mar 6, 2024
  23. Thunderkiks replied to the thread Not a bugg but..

No thank you. I play in first person.

Mar 6, 2024
  24. Thunderkiks liked Gialana's post in the thread Not a bugg but..

Rather than forcing a view that many people don't use, it would be better if it kept track of which view was last used and return to that.

Mar 6, 2024
  25. Thunderkiks liked Lilfella's post in the thread Fixed Internally Additional Key Ring Slots not applying to all characters.

Would you consider changing it to be account wide instead?

Mar 6, 2024
  26. Thunderkiks replied to the thread extra planar potential shard?.

They still drop but I havent seen many in LS I have been taking characters through NoS and LS and I get more in NoS.

Mar 5, 2024
  27. Thunderkiks liked Angeliana's post in the thread Today is the day!.

Added into the article. Spoiler Alert! You get the digital items for BOTH games, so be sure to check out EverQuest II's digi-loot HERE!

Feb 29, 2024
  28. Thunderkiks liked fransisco's post in the thread Should there be intended unbeatable raids?.

whats the point of unbeatable content? Might as well not make it

Feb 29, 2024
  29. Thunderkiks liked Fenthen's post in the thread Today is the day!.

Right. $1500 lmao At least extra life was going to a worthy cause.

Feb 29, 2024
  30. Thunderkiks liked Lejaun's post in the thread Today is the day!.

Yeah. I was planning on going, but that priced me out. I have the money, but explaining to my wife what I'm paying $1500 for, before...

Feb 29, 2024
  31. Thunderkiks replied to the thread Regarding those special contract mercenaries..

Yes they include all types

Feb 21, 2024
  32. Thunderkiks liked Xianzu_Monk_Tunare's post in the thread Time for Monks to Get "Heart Strike" rangers already got headshot!.

We've had Destructive Force since GoD. Not sure what you're talking about here.

Feb 21, 2024
  33. Thunderkiks liked Derka's post in the thread Rangers and Beastlord/Monk Synergy.

Excuse me if this has been brought up in Beta over the years but have they ever given us a good reason why Archery isn't included in...

Feb 19, 2024
  34. Thunderkiks liked Gialana's post in the thread Once AA's are Maxxed?.

I'm still able to buy fireworks. But you have to use a firework before you can buy another. If you click on the firework in your AA...

Feb 19, 2024
  35. Thunderkiks liked KushallaFV's post in the thread Mercs dropping because too many players.

The Inn should’ve been its own hub zone with fast camp. I don’t know why they didn’t separate the zones.

Feb 14, 2024
  36. Thunderkiks liked mewkus's post in the thread Fixed Internally Monthly all-access reward not offering Legend of Norrath card.

Just tried it again. Only gave me xp potion as an option. No LoN card. Not even heritage crate.

Feb 13, 2024
  37. Thunderkiks liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread EQ Survey Thoughts.

The shield aug is slightly better than the dropped LS aug and you can get it after only 1 run of the mission.

Feb 10, 2024
  38. Thunderkiks replied to the thread NOS Deepshade Quest 'We have to go deeper?' 'Ponder the Orb' step..

Just a hail for that step.

Feb 10, 2024
  39. Thunderkiks liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread DEVS: For Tier 3 Launch in March.

The event system handles dates much better than a scripted method. This system will handle the leap year properly. The error on the first...

Feb 10, 2024
  40. Thunderkiks liked Sirene_Fippy's post in the thread QA In Progress Personas and Pillars of Alra Teleport.

The Pillars of Alra quest "The First Pilgrimage" is not repeatable - if you've done it already, you can't do it again to get the DRU/WIZ...

Feb 10, 2024
  41. Thunderkiks liked Repthor's post in the thread Fixed Internally Kanghammer / Elddar Forest raid trash.

the issue here isent that the mobs hit hard or that slows dont work on them. slow does work on them and cripple and all that good stuff...

Feb 4, 2024
  42. Thunderkiks liked Repthor's post in the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

now imagin no ore loot and you get lucky and the raid also drops 3 cloaks. we had that happen that was pretty cool lol

Feb 4, 2024
  43. Thunderkiks liked Hegsheoshed's post in the thread New Client has been pushed to the servers, log out and repatch....

Log all the accounts out. It won't patch if other accounts are still running the previous eqclient.ini.

Feb 2, 2024
  44. Thunderkiks liked Spacemonkey555's post in the thread Final Fuge - Goblins.

If you’re having trouble due to boxing or something, just stay at the boar spot until after they’ve spawned. The script that agros them...

Feb 1, 2024
  45. Thunderkiks liked Nniki's post in the thread Why have another No Ro port?.

It places you directly in front of the tower.

Feb 1, 2024
  46. Thunderkiks liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Hotfix Notes: February 1, 2024.

February 1, 2024 _____________________ *** Miscellaneous *** DirectX 11 Changes: - Fixed 2.0 Pixel Shader usage. - Applied a...

Feb 1, 2024
  47. Thunderkiks liked Szilent's post in the thread Fixed Internally Northern Desert Outlook Device not flagged as Teleport item.

Year of Darkpaw /marketplace claim item isn't flagged as a Teleport item to then be storable on Teleportation Keyring. Whoops!

Feb 1, 2024
  48. Thunderkiks liked Drencrom's post in the thread Why have another No Ro port?.

(Doing my best FelineFeet impression) Well no one is forcing you to use it. Don't ruin it for the rest of us who enjoy collecting TL...

Feb 1, 2024
  49. Thunderkiks liked Allayna's post in the thread Fixed Internally Kanghammer / Elddar Forest raid trash.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/raid-base-pop-elddar-forest.294425/ It was reported to DPG, 2 months ago. They...

Jan 31, 2024
  50. Thunderkiks liked Fenthen's post in the thread Fixed Internally Kanghammer / Elddar Forest raid trash.

[IMG] I've heard numerous complaints about this but could not find a bug report post. Can we fix this please? The raid trash for type...

Jan 31, 2024
  51. Thunderkiks replied to the thread Refund?.

Game is just fine for me.

Jan 31, 2024
  52. Thunderkiks liked Fenthen's post in the thread Refund?.

Maybe for you, but definitely not for me. That makes this a you-problem, not a game problem. Are the problems widespread? Yes. But they...

Jan 31, 2024
  53. Thunderkiks liked Windance's post in the thread Refund?.

Have you tried any of the "fixes" for your issues?

Jan 31, 2024
  54. Thunderkiks liked Zinth's post in the thread Refund?.

oh? playing it just fine here... what is the issue?

Jan 31, 2024
  55. Thunderkiks liked Cairbrae's post in the thread Request: Out of Cycle Live Patch to Fix DX11.

I hear you and I'd like to respond once more on this particular side topic (of this thread). Please let me clarify any technical...

Jan 31, 2024
  56. Thunderkiks liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Test Update 1/23/24 - Discussion.

*** Miscellaneous *** DirectX 11 Changes: - Fixed 2.0 Pixel Shader usage. - Applied a speculative fix for some kaleidoscope-like...

Jan 27, 2024
  57. Thunderkiks liked Axxius's post in the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

Category: Pathing [Can Repro] Date/Time: Sat Jan 27 12:27:39 2024 Character: Level 125 Wizard (Main) Zone: Timorous Falls Location:...

Jan 27, 2024
  58. Thunderkiks liked Toukan's post in the thread Crate for 500 coin.

Every month I get 500 coin and I trade it gambling on a crate and usually wish I hadn't. This month the only thing to trade my 500 coin...

Jan 27, 2024
  59. Thunderkiks liked Slayed's post in the thread Heros are Forged.

They should remove summon from mobs that warp away, if they don't want to stand and fight us why exploit this mechanic....

Jan 27, 2024
  60. Thunderkiks liked Meeko's post in the thread Fixed Internally Mercs losing buffs when they level.

This issue (and this one) will be fixed with the next monthly update. Sorry for the hassle they've caused.

Jan 27, 2024
  61. Thunderkiks replied to the thread Post your Box... and why you like it. (Min 3 toons).

I play a bunch of different characters but my favorite group is SK, Shaman, Bard, and Rogue with 2 DPS mercs. I truebox so 4 isnt bad to...

Jan 27, 2024
  62. Thunderkiks liked 666DPSweDeliver's post in the thread Return of Kanghammer: Let Him Cook raid achievement is bugged.

Definitely not bugged. Attained the achievement this past weekend. As Svann says, you need to hold him there long enough for the script to...

Jan 24, 2024
  63. Thunderkiks replied to the thread You're in our (dark) world now.....

Wish I had words of wisdom or something you folks could try. Maybe someone could start a poll of what people have system wise. I true box 4...

Jan 24, 2024
  64. Thunderkiks liked Nennius's post in the thread Questions about Anniversary Tower.

Yes. A DPG spokesperson confirmed that all of the events are to remain open until the end of the event.

Jan 24, 2024
  65. Thunderkiks liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Anniv tower & campfires.

I wish they'd give us the option to hide other campfires other than our own.

Jan 20, 2024
  66. Thunderkiks liked newc322's post in the thread Suggestion: Allow blocking of chat from other servers.

What they should do is disable cross server universal chat. tells only. OR give us an option to disable it/turn it off so we do not see it....

Jan 20, 2024
  67. Thunderkiks liked Cuzon's post in the thread An Epic Journey - All 16 Epics Completed On One Character.

Hello everyone! I wanted to share something that I just finished that I have been working on for the past couple of weeks. Using the new...

Jan 19, 2024
  68. Thunderkiks liked Taladir's post in the thread Fixed Internally Corpses Standing Up Since Patch.

Since the patch, myself and my guildmates have noticed a higher frequency of corpses in a standing position, both from players and mobs. It...

Jan 19, 2024
  69. Thunderkiks replied to the thread Timeless Tokens: No bonus tokens given with perks subscribed.

Its for raids and dropped currency. Doesn't apply to group mission coin.

Jan 19, 2024
  70. Thunderkiks replied to the thread Fixed Internally DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

Not seeing these issues at all on any of my PC's I play on 4 different ones with 2 different OS. All older though, maybe thats they key.

Jan 19, 2024
  71. Thunderkiks liked Allayna's post in the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

Rogue mercs on "burn" don't do what an auto attack rogue does. Mercs need revamped. Players who don't out dps a rogue merc and play...

Jan 18, 2024
  72. Thunderkiks liked niente's post in the thread Fixed Internally new chat filters not creatiing or saving new options in eqclient..

When new chat filters are added, it is common not to allow them to be turned off, because it is a lot more work than it appears to be to do...

Jan 18, 2024
  73. Thunderkiks liked Jedis's post in the thread Fixed Pixel Shader 2.0 setting ignored with DX11.

Hello, The Pixel Shader 2.0 display setting now seems to be ignored with DX11. Previously, flipping it on and off, the light reflecting...

Jan 17, 2024
  74. Thunderkiks liked Tacoheals's post in the thread Laurion's Song Collections!!.

Updated Mind your steepe (Stll testing for more mobs FYI)

Jan 17, 2024
  75. Thunderkiks liked Opal's post in the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

i can assure you people in full raid gear can still completely suck

Jan 17, 2024
  76. Thunderkiks liked Keenween's post in the thread Feedback Devastating Assault ?!.

Thanks Zolav and Thunder for you Infoso_O FYAD, you answer was CRAP (sorry)

Jan 17, 2024
  77. Thunderkiks replied to the thread Feedback Devastating Assault ?!.

Here is further breakdown of levels and percentages on live level 115 8% Level 117 9% Level 120 10% Level 122 11% Level 125 12 %

Jan 17, 2024
  78. Thunderkiks replied to the thread Feedback Devastating Assault ?!.

Maybe different for monk and zerkers? I do not have a zerker despite having 156 characters =p

Jan 17, 2024
  79. Thunderkiks replied to the thread Feedback Devastating Assault ?!.

Top rank is 12%

Jan 17, 2024
  80. Thunderkiks liked Szilent's post in the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

Raid gear doesn't do that. For the past six weeks, raid weapons haven't even existed. Rk3 (raid) spells haven't existed.

Jan 17, 2024
  81. Thunderkiks liked sothrn's post in the thread no tinkering master on persona.

Not a bug. You have to do a quest to get those AAs.

Jan 17, 2024
  82. Thunderkiks liked Meeko's post in the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - New Bugs Only.

We've tracked down the cause of the slow initial zoning and will get it fixed when we're able to do so. It's Test-specific and won't be an...

Jan 17, 2024
  83. Thunderkiks liked Meeko's post in the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - New Bugs Only.

This is mostly correct, however I'll share some specifics found while looking into the behavior. Pets have all the same slots as...

Jan 17, 2024
  84. Thunderkiks liked Nennius's post in the thread A request for mounts.

Or perhaps allow the players to turn it off. Those who like it can still have it that way.

Jan 17, 2024
  85. Thunderkiks liked Skecpa's post in the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

It appears that mobs path along seams in geometry and if they stay on those seams with slight elevations they become unhittable while still...

Jan 17, 2024
  86. Thunderkiks liked Angahran's post in the thread Does anyone think LS is hard?.

Not at all. Noone should be afk killing anything. But it's nice to not be REQUIRED to have a maxed out tank, healer and dps in order...

Jan 17, 2024
  87. Thunderkiks liked Fenthen's post in the thread Laurion Inn not flipping mobs.

A wave of change sweeps through the area. You sense uncertainly flicker around you for just a moment. In pickzones the mobs do not rotate...

Jan 12, 2024
  88. Thunderkiks liked alanus's post in the thread Gallant Focus of Fortitude & Gallant Focus of Heroism.

Having killed hundreds of LS named, I have seen a total of 1 heroism and 1 fortitude drop. I know others with similar named kill numbers...

Jan 12, 2024
  89. Thunderkiks liked Vumad's post in the thread Laurion Inn a White shark location.

Category: Other Date/Time: Thu Dec 28 22:41:45 2023 Character: Level 125 Enchanter (Main) Zone: Laurion Inn 82 Location: 0.24, -0.32,...

Jan 12, 2024
  90. Thunderkiks liked Allayna's post in the thread a forge courier.

Category: Pathing Date/Time: Thu Jan 04 20:36:47 2024 Character: Level 125 Paladin (Main) Zone: The Hero's Forge Location: 337.61, -878.07,...

Jan 12, 2024
  91. Thunderkiks liked Szilent's post in the thread Higher ratio weapons.

It's a good thing. Bad monks have another year of smokescreen blaming devs for their under performance, while good ones can point at those...

Jan 12, 2024
  92. Thunderkiks liked Vumad's post in the thread Dok not on track.

Dok, a red con, see invis, quest mob in Pal'Lomen does not seem to appear on track.

Jan 12, 2024
  93. Thunderkiks liked Axxius's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Jan 12, 2024
  94. Thunderkiks liked Grimblekin's post in the thread Test Update 12/13/2023 - New Bugs Only.

Cairbrae is the people's champion.

Jan 12, 2024
  95. Thunderkiks liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread [Suggestion] Allow us to opt out of TLP unlock announcements.

At character and account levels, if you please. Thanks! [IMG]

Jan 12, 2024
  96. Thunderkiks replied to the thread Begging at 125.

I beg from the gnolls in Crescent Reach

Jan 12, 2024
  97. Thunderkiks liked Tacoheals's post in the thread Laurion's Song Collections!!.

AS PER Test Patch notes 1/9/24 *** Collections *** - The Spirit of the Lost collectible finder can now locate Year of Darkpaw...

Jan 12, 2024
  98. Thunderkiks liked kingdiddlequack's post in the thread Fixed Internally Persona assistance required.

My main is a 125 Ranger. I have leveled up a Gnome Rogue persona to 30 and completed Poisoncrafting and Tinkering to 300 + max trophy. I...

Jan 12, 2024
  99. Thunderkiks liked Knifen's post in the thread Fixed The Return of Kanghammer DZ Blur Problems.

Clearing the trash in this dz besides most of the trash hitting like absolute trucks plowing through you, I cant seem to get any of my mem...

Jan 12, 2024
  100. Thunderkiks liked Fenthen's post in the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - New Bugs Only.

Devotee pieces drop from raid chests only -- not addressed in the update notes Heroes Are Forged mission uses raid-level AE -- not...

Jan 12, 2024
  101. Thunderkiks liked Evurkvest's post in the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

At least the forum will be amusing when this hit live, that’s something. I’m glad i don’t have to do this mission again.

Jan 12, 2024
  102. Thunderkiks liked fransisco's post in the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

nothing like making the mission harder after the first wave have completed it

Jan 12, 2024
  103. Thunderkiks liked Allayna's post in the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Guild management, no longer needing to manage type 19s...rejoice everywhere.

Jan 12, 2024
  104. Thunderkiks liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

The original post has had the above lines added. Additionally, Year of Darkpaw content should now be accessible on Test.

Jan 12, 2024
  105. Thunderkiks liked Tolzol's post in the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Did open raids Tuesday night and several people had loot lockouts from those events from farming augs and both chests did indeed pop and...

Jan 12, 2024
  106. Thunderkiks liked Winnowyl's post in the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I think I need to log in on Test after a fresh reboot. EQ has affected the gamma of my monitor for years. It's got to the point that when I...

Jan 12, 2024
  107. Thunderkiks liked Kalamos's post in the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

There is no way the Spider or Lich should be summoning in that mission. Any mob that ports to a location should not summon. I'm going to...

Jan 12, 2024
  108. Thunderkiks liked Allayna's post in the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I reported that the enemies do not summon UNTIL 2%, I did not expect you to make them all summon considering literally nothing...

Jan 12, 2024
  109. Thunderkiks liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I don't see how any of these fix this cluster F of a mission and makes it more accessible for group geared players. You guys had a...

Jan 12, 2024
  110. Thunderkiks liked Fenthen's post in the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Does this address the Raid-level AE damage which occurs on the Heroes Are Forged mission?

Jan 12, 2024
  111. Thunderkiks liked Iuwene's post in the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Got the fix for mercs loosing all buffs when leveling also in ? Or is that not going to be fixed ?

Jan 12, 2024
  112. Thunderkiks liked Ashigaru's post in the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

No fix for the excessive porting of the Lich in Hero's Forge mission? Or the raid AE in the mission?

Jan 12, 2024
  113. Thunderkiks liked Evurkvest's post in the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

This will be pretty horrible when spider goes active after egg phase and also with the Lich porting around.

Jan 12, 2024
  114. Thunderkiks liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

So ... memoryforged weapons are now better than NoS raid T1 weapons ... weapons that were "earned" rather than some lucky lottery...

Jan 12, 2024
  115. Thunderkiks replied to the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

- added a confirmation popup when selecting the UI reset checkbox on the Character Select screen. I love you!

Jan 9, 2024
  116. Thunderkiks liked Nennius's post in the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

" The Spirit of the Lost collectible finder can now locate Year of Darkpaw collection item spawns. - Fixed an issue with the 'Mind Your...

Jan 9, 2024
  117. Thunderkiks liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

This only applies to the proc/effect augs, you never could have RZ and LL at the same time since launch (and thus also not use both)....

Jan 9, 2024
  118. Thunderkiks liked Smokezz's post in the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

You couldn't even create them. They were in a lore group already. Now they're going to be lore EQUIPPED instead, so you can create it......

Jan 9, 2024
  119. Thunderkiks liked Meeko's post in the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

For those using the "/pet inventory destroy <slot>" command, you can use either the slot's number (found by using /useitem) or the slot's...

Jan 9, 2024
  120. Thunderkiks liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Thats not what its saying. Rallos and LL were always lore group, they changed it to Lore Equip to make it less restrictive so you can...

Jan 9, 2024
  121. Thunderkiks liked Angeliana's post in the thread Happy New Year!.

[IMG] It’s time to usher in the Year of Darkpaw! The Year of Darkpaw: An EverQuest® Celebration has officially launched! Here are the...

Jan 6, 2024
  122. Thunderkiks liked zoycite's post in the thread Thank you developers for raid hotfixes on Saturday.

Please give a shout out to the developers who were online to deal with the minor inconveniences the hardcore raiding community experienced...

Jan 6, 2024
  123. Thunderkiks liked Fenthen's post in the thread Fixed Laurion Song raids not yet active.

12:05 and counting.

Jan 6, 2024
  124. Thunderkiks liked Zelena's post in the thread Random downtime?.

Hopefully no one opened a chest and said YES a necklace finally! You have been disconnected.

Dec 30, 2023
  125. Thunderkiks liked Angeliana's post in the thread Laurion’s Song is now live!.

The Laurion's Song Beta reward item, Visage for the Rallosian Goblin, has been sent out! Enjoy!

Dec 22, 2023
  126. Thunderkiks liked Strat79's post in the thread Test Update 12/13/2023 - New Bugs Only.

Another tiny bug. The Final Fugue mission mobs give a 5 minute raid timer.

Dec 22, 2023
  127. Thunderkiks liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread no evolving necks final fuge.

Praying that the RNG gods smile on you should not be the entry point to evolving items. The tedious grinding and achievements to evolve...

Dec 19, 2023
  128. Thunderkiks liked Cairbrae's post in the thread Test Update 12/13/2023 - New Bugs Only.

We've reproduced this memory growth on a machine with an NVIDIA RTX graphic card. We're investigating. Thanks to everyone for providing...

Dec 19, 2023
  129. Thunderkiks replied to the thread no evolving necks final fuge.

The RNG on the drop rate is awful. We have only seen 1 since launch despite doing both missions several times. We even decided to stop...

Dec 18, 2023
  130. Thunderkiks liked Windance's post in the thread Confirmed Final Fugue - Raid OOC timers.

I just noticed that the group mission " Final Fugue " generates a raid level out of combat rest timer.

Dec 18, 2023
  131. Thunderkiks replied to the thread Reflective Emberquartz Flecked Timber drop rate?.

Have gotten the brunt of the merc gear drops from Named and their PH's but got a couple off trash mobs also.

Dec 17, 2023
  132. Thunderkiks liked Zeelot's post in the thread Personas - Are They Safe To Use?.

Definitely not safe. I wouldn't risk using them ever to be honest, even if they eventually say the bugs are fixed. More trouble than it's...

Dec 15, 2023
  133. Thunderkiks liked Iuwene's post in the thread Personas - Are They Safe To Use?.

Latest patch didn't even touch personas according to the notes. Not even talkin about fixing them. I wouldn't touch them before at least...

Dec 15, 2023
  134. Thunderkiks liked Tatanka's post in the thread Trying to fully comprehend Personas before I buy LS... augs....

Sheesh, enough already. Even though I know you and I don't like the new feature, stop pretending you don't know why people would make...

Dec 15, 2023
  135. Thunderkiks liked Angeliana's post in the thread Lokar To`Biath & Lady Shae removed.

Lokar To`Biath and Lady Shae (the red wine NPCs) were removed due to an exploit and will make their return with the next scheduled update....

Dec 15, 2023
  136. Thunderkiks liked Angeliana's post in the thread Goodbye 2023, Hello 2024!.

I'll pass the request onto the game team!

Dec 14, 2023
  137. Thunderkiks liked Angeliana's post in the thread Goodbye 2023, Hello 2024!.

Per character.

Dec 14, 2023
  138. Thunderkiks liked Riou's post in the thread Reflective Emberquartz Flecked Timber drop rate?.

There is only like 1 realistic spot to get them and the mobs are used for Questing

Dec 14, 2023
  139. Thunderkiks liked Allayna's post in the thread a blood bat.

These mobs see through everything but SoS. Much like the undead did in the same area on beta. I think these NPCs were missed in fixing them...

Dec 14, 2023
  140. Thunderkiks liked Riou's post in the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

Melody of Pain being the same value as Raid version (550k DD + 13k Mana Drain) probably should be reduced too

Dec 13, 2023
  141. Thunderkiks liked Zunnoab's post in the thread Pick Thresholds in LS.

They need to totally axe the suspending mercs thing. It's nonsensical and helps nothing. I'm not affected but it's nonsensical.

Dec 13, 2023
  142. Thunderkiks liked Allayna's post in the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

The missions being T2 is an issue. As stated above, large chunks of exp are placed on completion of missions and quests. Level...

Dec 13, 2023
  143. Thunderkiks replied to the thread Final Fugue mission Plucked achievement broken again.

Same

Dec 12, 2023
  144. Thunderkiks liked Angeliana's post in the thread Goodbye 2023, Hello 2024!.

[IMG] Surprise! One more Producer’s Letter for 2023! As the last remnants of 2023 float by like a long-forgotten song on a breeze, I...

Dec 12, 2023
  145. Thunderkiks replied to the thread Fixed Collectible in Timorous Falls under ground.

Creek bugged spot still there.

Dec 12, 2023
  146. Thunderkiks liked Monchfur's post in the thread Confirmed Dranik's Scar Named.

This bug has a lot of dust on it. Why not just revert the instanced zones to repop like they did before?

Dec 12, 2023
  147. Thunderkiks liked Meeko's post in the thread Fixed Type 3 LS augs are all in the same lore group.

Thanks for the report. The issue affects all classes. A ticket has been created for internal tracking.

Dec 12, 2023
  148. Thunderkiks liked Warpeace's post in the thread Fixed No picks in LS.

Can you take a few minutes and actually BAN the bot crews that said FU and were going 24/7 since launch? They have made completing quests...

Dec 12, 2023
  149. Thunderkiks liked Fenthen's post in the thread OLD collects dropping in NEW expac.

Any chance they were dropped from another player?

Dec 11, 2023
  150. Thunderkiks liked Kalamos's post in the thread Fixed Dried Vanilla Beans.

Dried Vanilla Beans are used in one of the new LS baking recipes, but have a No Trade flag so they cannot be put in the Tradeskill Depot....

Dec 11, 2023
  151. Thunderkiks liked Angeliana's post in the thread So ... No One Caught In Beta ....

Let's keep this about in-game and not venture into real-world politics. Topic will be closed otherwise. Forum guidelines:...

Dec 11, 2023
  152. Thunderkiks liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Server Downtime: Tuesday, December 12th @ 8:00 AM.

All EverQuest Live Servers will be brought offline on Tuesday, December 12, 2023 at 8:00 AM PT* for an update. Downtime is expected to last...

Dec 11, 2023
  153. Thunderkiks liked Tacoheals's post in the thread Fixed LS collection set: Mind Your Steppes.

This set is nowhere to be found in game, no ground spawn, not dropped. killed hundreds of mobs in Timorous Falls and no luck. Help!

Dec 11, 2023
  154. Thunderkiks liked Yinla's post in the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

The problem is they want the expansion story to be available to groupers. They could do with removing more of the raid mechanics. Get...

Dec 11, 2023
  155. Thunderkiks liked Warpeace's post in the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

Main problem was not enough time to test the mission so anything could be reported. Can't test if you can't get in.

Dec 11, 2023
  156. Thunderkiks liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

Lack of content should never be an excuse for lazily designed, overtuned, and/or broken missions. Group missions are for group...

Dec 11, 2023
  157. Thunderkiks liked Riou's post in the thread Pal'Lomen Conquerors for Partisan #3.

No pickzones is rough when got a bunch of groups fighting over (and training around) the spawns, when there's like 70 in zone and half are...

Dec 10, 2023
  158. Thunderkiks liked Marton's post in the thread Pal'Lomen Conquerors for Partisan #3.

This is the most annoying task in LS. Either change how the mobs spawn or make conquerors from Final Fugue mission give kill credits...

Dec 10, 2023
  159. Thunderkiks liked Beimeith's post in the thread Fixed Copperleaf Hero's Forge Missing Achievements.

There does not appear to be any achievements for collecting/equipping sets of the new expansion ornaments.

Dec 10, 2023
  160. Thunderkiks liked Killenem's post in the thread Fixed Collectible in Timorous Falls under ground.

As a follow up to previous forum regarding collection item issue in TF, I am standing at /loc -1372, -1275 where my Spirit of the Lost is...

Dec 10, 2023
  161. Thunderkiks replied to the thread Fixed Collectible in Timorous Falls under ground.

Same on Povar

Dec 10, 2023
  162. Thunderkiks replied to the thread Laurion's Song Collections!!.

Thank you!

Dec 10, 2023
  163. Thunderkiks liked Tacoheals's post in the thread Laurion's Song Collections!!.

30th Expansion!! Let's go big right? Wrong. 2 missions, 8 raids, missing collects in game and nothing but a dang nightmare in beta with...

Dec 10, 2023
  164. Thunderkiks replied to the thread Gallant Essence of Power.

Same, Final Fugue.

Dec 7, 2023
  165. Thunderkiks liked Smokezz's post in the thread Fixed Laurion Inn Zone - No /pickzone.

There are 120 people in zone, and no pickzone available. And almost no mobs.

Dec 7, 2023
  166. Thunderkiks replied to the thread Not A Bug TBD Placeholder Viewable and Clickable Under Events Achievements.

On beta it was for the 25th anniversary

Dec 7, 2023
  167. Thunderkiks liked Cannikin's post in the thread Egg sacs, feedback.

We did this achievement earlier with a group without any kind of pet class (and all melee except for the healer). Our strategy was to...

Dec 7, 2023
  168. Thunderkiks liked drizerker's post in the thread Egg sacs, feedback.

This can be done without pets and ranged attacks.

Dec 7, 2023
  169. Thunderkiks replied to the thread Fixed Internally Final Fugue group mission Achievement "Final Fugue: Plucked" broken..

Same, ran this mission twice so far and only1 random person got the achievement each time.

Dec 7, 2023
  170. Thunderkiks liked Swiss's post in the thread Fixed Internally Final Fugue group mission Achievement "Final Fugue: Plucked" broken..

"Final Fugue: Plucked" is not being awarded even when everyone in the group dodges the arrow aura. The achievement reads "Do not be hit by...

Dec 7, 2023
  171. Thunderkiks replied to the thread What's the current view on AFK playing?.

It's against the rules

Dec 5, 2023
  172. Thunderkiks liked Ravanta Suffer's post in the thread Can we get a confirmation warning when clicking this please.

It's...beautiful. [IMG]

Dec 2, 2023
  173. Thunderkiks liked Moege's post in the thread Can we get a confirmation warning when clicking this please.

Default ui directory, I made my file readonly so a patch doesn't overwrite it. Keep a backup just in case and I use the patcher bypass...

Dec 2, 2023
  174. Thunderkiks liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Laurion's Song TS mats not stackable.

Honestly, that sounds like a change for the better, not a bug.

Dec 1, 2023
  175. Thunderkiks liked JChan's post in the thread Further response to the Tradeskill Depot issue.

Hello EverQuest community, I want to take a moment to address some of your lingering questions on the Tradeskill Depot exploit that...

Dec 1, 2023
  176. Thunderkiks liked Xyroff-cazic.'s post in the thread Missing achievements since patch.

I would petition with chat logs of you completing the achievements in question

Nov 26, 2023
  177. Thunderkiks liked Angeliana's post in the thread The Feast of Giving Bonuses are here!.

[IMG] It’s time to be thankful for turkey, pie, and bonuses! What’s better than stuffing your face with turkey and fixings you might ask?...

Nov 25, 2023
  178. Thunderkiks liked eqgamer's post in the thread Extra-Life Incentives for 2023.

hey lady :--) did - nada. It's ok. Working w/ extra-life and hopefully Angeliana

Nov 15, 2023
  179. Thunderkiks replied to the thread Extra-Life Incentives for 2023.

Check your spam also. Mine went to my email just fine but Tvars was in his spam folder.

Nov 15, 2023
  180. Thunderkiks liked Angeliana's post in the thread Extra-Life Incentives for 2023.

The second batch of Keys are being sent out! These are for donations made from October 2nd through November 5th, so if you donated after...

Nov 14, 2023
  181. Thunderkiks liked Cairbrae's post in the thread Test Update 11/07/2023 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Unfortunately, it's been rescheduled. The Live client is still running DX9 and we're working on its device reset issue separately from...

Nov 14, 2023