Thren's Recent Activity

1. Thren replied to the thread LDON Expansion This Year Please.... Also Side Rant...

So you want an LDoN styled expansion, that would require several zones with many variations on the missions in each of those zones? When...

Apr 21, 2024 at 4:23 PM
  2. Thren replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

This made me laugh...

Apr 18, 2024
  3. Thren liked Fenthen's post in the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

I can hardly wait for May when the drops double from 0 to 0.

Apr 18, 2024
  4. Thren liked Nennius's post in the thread LDON Expansion This Year Please.... Also Side Rant...

But what if they all have matching shirts, a four letter acronym, and yell REAL loud?

Apr 17, 2024
  5. Thren replied to the thread Imagine this. . . ..

While, I dont agree with the OP on his suggestion, calling out his PC as garbage, is not quite fair, there have been plenty of...

Apr 14, 2024
  6. Thren replied to the thread best raid sk in game looking for non hacker guild.

Sorry man, But you werent even the best SK on Povar.

Apr 8, 2024
  7. Thren replied to the thread Quest Nerf.

First , if youre grinding to get regular experience, doing a task/quest that gives 1.6% regular exp in 30 minutes is far greater than what...

Feb 24, 2024
  8. Thren replied to the thread Quest Nerf.

double posted

Feb 24, 2024
  9. Thren replied to the thread Quest Nerf.

I cant see what the big deal is, I knew about the quest, but only did it once. I have almost max AA now, from the RNG being stingy and not...

Feb 23, 2024
  10. Thren replied to the thread Talk about T3 raids upcoming.

this truly made me laugh out loud.

Feb 19, 2024
  11. Thren replied to the thread Talk about T3 raids upcoming.

If raiding is so easy as you say, and grouping is so hard, why noy just raid? guilds are doing the available 2 teirs of content in a...

Feb 19, 2024
  12. Thren liked Knifen's post in the thread Talk about T3 raids upcoming.

I think what Act of Valor is so eloquently trying to say, is perhaps this game isnt for you, as much as you dislike everything about it.

Feb 19, 2024
  13. Thren liked Act of Valor's post in the thread Talk about T3 raids upcoming.

shut up

Feb 19, 2024
  14. Thren replied to the thread There's no point in a Bazaar mule.

Im sorry, we all knew what it was about, mainly because youre against bot traders, and after complaining to Daybreak, nothing got done,...

Jan 24, 2024
  15. Thren replied to the thread There's no point in a Bazaar mule.

I dont even run a trader but have made millions in LS in the few weeks since it came out. When i get something to sell, i do a quick /baz...

Jan 24, 2024
  16. Thren replied to the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

Killing Ph in several LS zones,, nothing hard,, just a grind,, waiting until named pops,, then suddenly,, in the same exact spot i have...

Jan 8, 2024
  17. Thren liked KarmaKitty's post in the thread Weapon Ratios!.

As a non-raid pally, I'm just happy to have a 1HS weapon that doesn't stink so much.

Dec 12, 2023
  18. Thren replied to the thread Weapon Ratios!.

Best comment yet!

Dec 12, 2023
  19. Thren liked Svann2's post in the thread Weapon Ratios!.

I heard a rumor that to make up for it there will be a double dkp weekend near the start of next year. :)

Dec 12, 2023
  20. Thren replied to the thread The expansion's release is tomorrow...

Ill be playing if servers are up.

Dec 4, 2023
  21. Thren liked Malore's post in the thread The expansion's release is tomorrow...

Not a troll. I'm genuinely excited. I'm taking tomorrow off to play. I hope it goes well. :)

Dec 4, 2023
  22. Thren replied to the thread Raiding is far too easy and too predictable..

For the win, but with the /ach system in place, getting the dance like a puppet /ach was far more difficult.. and you need the /ach if...

Dec 4, 2023
  23. Thren liked minimind's post in the thread Raiding is far too easy and too predictable..

1. You're not required to use the safety nets. 2. You're not required to use banners. 3. You're not required to follow a schedule when...

Dec 4, 2023
  24. Thren liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Bazaar Leaderboard.

You know a post is gonna be good when you see... Also, seems pretty annoying to make me just buy 100m plat worth of items from my...

Dec 4, 2023
  25. Thren replied to the thread Is platinum worthless for all the good stuff now?.

Most people selling an item will take an equal amount of plat for krono,, for example, on my server a krono is going for 5 million,,,...

Dec 4, 2023
  26. Thren replied to the thread Raiding is far too easy and too predictable..

Is this Uberkingkong? under a different profile?

Dec 4, 2023
  27. Thren liked Andarriel's post in the thread Raiding is far too easy and too predictable..

How bout we just get rid of raids altogether? I mean you wanted to get rid of tradeskills!

Dec 4, 2023