Thraine's Recent Activity

1. Thraine replied to the thread The dangers of buying accounts.

the worst part about people buying accounts is they usually dont know a damn thing about that class. if you dont have to group with them it...

Mar 28, 2024 at 3:42 AM
  2. Thraine replied to the thread How to quickly level Gnoll Totem?.

this is the way. /mandalorian music ON

Mar 17, 2024
  3. Thraine liked Kiras's post in the thread How to quickly level Gnoll Totem?.

I like to do level 5 in Warrens at the zone in area, then have a cleric make trains using viral reverse DS.

Mar 17, 2024
  4. Thraine replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

if they arent going to encourage grinding, then that means i wont be in the game for extended amounts of time and i wont be considering...

Mar 15, 2024
  5. Thraine replied to the thread AMA Response Feedback.

just because he says its a group game doesnt make it so, the reality of EQ to the players is wildly different. im fortunate enough to have...

Mar 15, 2024
  6. Thraine replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

i didnt expect it to be amazing tho, ive found if i keep my hopes low in EQ the result is better .. /forced grin

Mar 15, 2024
  7. Thraine replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

i agree 100%. however when they think im stopping playing to shop, they are sorely mistaken, if i have to stop i just go find another...

Mar 13, 2024
  8. Thraine replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

killing mobs in EQ has become mind numbing experience. after the bulk of the new expac is done week 2 into it, the only reason i kill...

Mar 13, 2024
  9. Thraine replied to the thread Are there any other games like EQ?.

Raiding 100% relys on the mmo part. you dont queue up for raids in eq, you join a guild go through a app process and raid with your...

Mar 13, 2024
  10. Thraine replied to the thread Are there any other games like EQ?.

to the OP, no. wow kinda derailed the eq style MMO and turned it into basically a single player exp where you log on, queue up for a...

Feb 10, 2024
  11. Thraine replied to the thread Will Rangers ever be fixed?.

so i can cast my dot ONE time every 8 mins if i use these pots on CD, but i wont have mana for anything else ... that seems normal to...

Jan 27, 2024
  12. Thraine liked Willydo's post in the thread Will Rangers ever be fixed?.

There are certainly issues with the class. I play one as "correctly" as anyone in EQ and at 125 with max AA and raid gear fully...

Jan 27, 2024
  13. Thraine replied to the thread A request for mounts.

one big drawback for me, is when im playing my cleric and im on a mount and we are all running to a spot, following a audio trigger...

Jan 27, 2024
  14. Thraine replied to the thread Why are these NPC still in festive mode?.

i have a friend, whos SK alt wears christmas ornaments year round, he says all i gotta do is just wait a while and they are back in fashion...

Jan 16, 2024
  15. Thraine replied to the thread A request for mounts.

i got the ant mount from convortium one day, and when i clicked it and started running it looks almost seizure inducing lol i used it till...

Jan 16, 2024
  16. Thraine replied to the thread Will Rangers ever be fixed?.

i still keep my CotF t3 raid BP, it does have a small mana regen effect, but thats the last year we had that, they changed it to dps...

Jan 6, 2024
  17. Thraine liked Szilent's post in the thread Personas - Are They Safe To Use?.

here you go: it's this. the whole rest of the post.

Jan 4, 2024
  18. Thraine replied to the thread Heroic Stats over 4k.

no i dont think Hstr has any effect on ranged non melee dmg at all. the best stat i can think to dump extra heroics in is wis since im...

Jan 3, 2024
  19. Thraine replied to the thread Heroic Stats over 4k.

this seems to be my situation, i cant seem to land a non crit with the bow. every arrow crits no matter what my dex is, i took off most...

Jan 1, 2024
  20. Thraine replied to the thread Heroic Stats over 4k.

so if every single arrow or melee attack doesnt crit, your not at 100% crit rate? maybe there is another easier way to know? lol

Jan 1, 2024
  21. Thraine replied to the thread Heroic Stats over 4k.

thanks for the replys. i was kinda hoping to just be lazy and keep stacking Hdex instead of mathing out a 2nd stat whilst not losing my max...

Dec 28, 2023
  22. Thraine liked Fanra's post in the thread Heroic Stats over 4k.

This is what I have: https://everquest.fanra.info/wiki/Tips_and_Guides#Heroic_statistics [Taken from...

Dec 28, 2023
  23. Thraine posted a new thread.

Heroic Stats over 4k

My heroic dex is 3990 just sitting here in the guild hall, im noticing that my last point for accuracy and combat effects is at 4k, so if i...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Dec 28, 2023
  24. Thraine replied to the thread Neck evolver drop rate.

this is going to be like all the rest of the evolvers, ill get it once im done with all AAs, collections and hunter ... then ill be...

Dec 25, 2023
  25. Thraine replied to the thread Personas : First Impression.

Forgive me if this question has been asked before. Say your a druid with 320ish in all your tradeskills, if you persona to a shaman and do...

Dec 16, 2023
  26. Thraine replied to the thread Personas : First Impression.

Its server based, i do overseers on both servers i play on, and i do them at the same time .. so definitely server based, NOT account...

Dec 16, 2023
  27. Thraine replied to the thread Captcha out of control.

this sounds like something a robot would say :)

Oct 23, 2023
  28. Thraine replied to the thread He Played EverQuest For 100 Hours - Should You?.

he played long enough that everyone was tired of hearing his crying about how wizards suck lol

Oct 23, 2023
  29. Thraine replied to the thread Laurion's Song: Only 2 Missions and 8 Raids.

well EQs only consistent ideal is to keep us all in the dark. Im amazed absor said anything at all

Oct 22, 2023
  30. Thraine replied to the thread Rangers- one thing I will never understand.

the last thing a ranger is, is part mage lol

Oct 5, 2023
  31. Thraine replied to the thread Will Rangers ever be fixed?.

when TBL came out, all of the sudden mobs hit too hard for top geared rangers to tank (unless your using 3 cleric mercs or have a real...

Oct 5, 2023