Thoxsel's Recent Activity

1. Thoxsel liked Tolzol's post in the thread EQ Zerker Discord.

https://discord.gg/Z7bHrvHb Migrated zerker forums to a discord, all the TLP and current guides are on there.

Apr 16, 2021
  2. Thoxsel liked dreadlord's post in the thread In Progress Overseer quests disappearing.

I know this was discussed previously, but understood it had been resolved in the last patch - hence this report I logged (to trader) this...

Feb 21, 2021
  3. Thoxsel replied to the thread In Progress Overseer quests disappearing.

Still happening sadly. :/

Feb 21, 2021
  4. Thoxsel replied to the thread Duplicate Topic CS - Sirens Grotto - Octave camp.

Most of CS has terrible pathing. This is a very good example besides sharks etc still flying around thinking they are airplanes. Would be...

Feb 21, 2021
  5. Thoxsel liked Griggson's post in the thread Duplicate Topic CS - Sirens Grotto - Octave camp.

So today went to the Octave camp in Sirens Grotto. First time since the "fix" for flying sharks in last patch... I haven't yet seen flying...

Feb 21, 2021
  6. Thoxsel replied to the thread Disc cooldown & Items messed up after zoning.

Not only a ui bug. It's server side and client side. Someone mentioned it occurs with off-sync local pc time versus server time but i...

Feb 21, 2021
  7. Thoxsel liked minimind's post in the thread Request - Make Warriors Eligible for Berserker Alliance.

The request is simple: Add warriors to the eligible recipients of Demolisher's Alliance, Mangler's Covenant, and Vindicator's Coalition....

Feb 9, 2021
  8. Thoxsel replied to the thread Account to Account Character Transfer.

I would do 4 transfers.

Jan 12, 2021
  9. Thoxsel liked KrakenReality's post in the thread What is going on?.

You should actually try this.

Jan 10, 2021
  10. Thoxsel liked Orbital101's post in the thread Maximum Echo.

[media] Greetings Norrathians, this is Goodurden from Realm of Insanity on Xegony coming in with my first, yes I did say my first,...

Dec 20, 2020
  11. Thoxsel liked Sancus's post in the thread Raidgear does trivialize Groupcontent to the point of monopolizing large aerea.

This has elements of truth to it, but is mostly inaccurate. First, the AC stat only affects Mitigation AC. Mitigation AC determines...

Dec 20, 2020
  12. Thoxsel liked Sancus's post in the thread Raidgear does trivialize Groupcontent to the point of monopolizing large aerea.

I suspect this is an extreme exaggeration, but if not it is mathematically impossible to explain this difference via gear. To use the...

Dec 20, 2020