Thewiz's Recent Activity

1. Thewiz liked Captain Video's post in the thread Please change 2 true-box limit to 6 true-box limit on Aradune.

I very strongly disagree with this characterization of the server launch. Rizlona was not a nightmare at launch, literally nobody...

Aug 22, 2022
  2. Thewiz liked Tweakfour17's post in the thread Devs, truebox is gone from Agnarr - please say this is intentional.

Time will tell I suppose but I suspect the schedule they currently have to relax/remove truebox would result in the re-rollers jumping...

Aug 8, 2022
  3. Thewiz replied to the thread Devs, truebox is gone from Agnarr - please say this is intentional.

Any response from the devs on this?

Jul 27, 2022
  4. Thewiz liked Lumiens's post in the thread Too many BAD bad boxers on Yelinak.

If the one guy is 2 boxing and he's tanking, pulling and doing all of the CC, you sound pretty useless to the group.

Jul 20, 2022
  5. Thewiz liked Lumiens's post in the thread Krono can't be traded or selected on Yelinak.

People finally got their no krono TLP that they have been asking for and of course someone has to complain about it.

Jul 18, 2022
  6. Thewiz liked Tule's post in the thread Why did Bind Rush wake the sleeper?.

Is this a trick question?

Jun 30, 2022
  7. Thewiz liked Captain Video's post in the thread will there be a 4th of july event.

There is a 76% chance they will announce it before it starts.

Jun 28, 2022