Thewiz's Recent Activity

1. Thewiz liked Slik's post in the thread The future of EQ due to these issues....

Gold tinted glasses. You are getting flamed by people for speaking the truth. I already quit, I am sitting here waiting to log into Season...

Nov 30, 2023
  2. Thewiz liked IlllIllIllIlll's post in the thread Wizzy love coming to TLPs on 5th December Midday PST.

99% of classic era TLP wizards will have main changed years before they see these changes

Nov 29, 2023
  3. Thewiz liked FranktheBank's post in the thread The future of EQ due to these issues....

The bar is on the floor and darkpaw was like "go get the shovels"

Nov 29, 2023
  4. Thewiz liked Vanesae's post in the thread The future of EQ due to these issues....

I'm unsubbed and casual on Test ATM, with potential aspirations of playing 25th anniversary TLP depending on ruleset. Here's to hoping for...

Nov 29, 2023
  5. Thewiz replied to the thread The future of EQ due to these issues....

Man, that sucks. Makes me want to quit even more. /sigh

Nov 29, 2023
  6. Thewiz liked Hobs's post in the thread WHERE IS THE DOUBLE EXP???.

You said "bonii'! [IMG]

Nov 7, 2023
  7. Thewiz liked Trey's post in the thread Next TLP Proposal.

Good ideas! I want account wide unlocks. If you do it once, that's it--either that or disabled key'n characters entirely! Hot take? Yup....

Oct 28, 2023
  8. Thewiz liked pipedreams3's post in the thread 6 boxing on oakwynd, planning on going warrior main.

I love how the community has completely accepted the fact that truebox code is pointless. The only thing it has proven to accomplish is...

Oct 18, 2023