The real Sandaormo's Recent Activity

1. The real Sandaormo replied to the thread Paladin (or warrior) + _____________.

Warrior is not an oh by the way I have an alt Warrior kind of class. There is too much work to be put in to make them relevant. Unless...

Jun 5, 2020 at 3:13 PM
  2. The real Sandaormo replied to the thread Everquest RP.

I role play a bad MF'r everyday. Haven't broken character once o.0

Jun 5, 2020 at 2:32 PM
  3. The real Sandaormo replied to the thread It's almost like you're giving your playerbase the middle finger....

Revert lay offs? How do you suppose this happens? All of a sudden EQ doubles its Subs? I doubt it. "there's no way this game is going to...

May 28, 2020
  4. The real Sandaormo replied to the thread Reality check for DPG howler monkeys.....

[media]

May 27, 2020
  5. The real Sandaormo replied to the thread I want an extra day added to my All-Access.

see unlike your D@mb @$$ I was trying to have fun with all this. In a game that never ends your extra day of "double" exp is gonna...

May 22, 2020
  6. The real Sandaormo replied to the thread Seriously Disappointed.

What would a free day matter? The day I pay my $14.99 would be moved back a day? Why would I care? Does that make it cheaper to play?

May 22, 2020
  7. The real Sandaormo replied to the thread Seriously Disappointed.

Someones feelings got hurt.

May 22, 2020
  8. The real Sandaormo replied to the thread Seriously Disappointed.

They could have taken 2 Months off. I wouldn't deem Everquest as essential and I am admittedly one of its biggest addicts. I want to sit...

May 21, 2020
  9. The real Sandaormo replied to the thread I want an extra day added to my All-Access.

I vote no on extra exp ( too hard to keep clicking glyphs =( ). I prefer to just move along. 20 year old video game, fighting old code...

May 21, 2020
  10. The real Sandaormo replied to the thread I want an extra day added to my All-Access.

Shush it, you can resume pulls when server is back up. No gaps between mobs please.

May 21, 2020
  11. The real Sandaormo replied to the thread I want an extra day added to my All-Access.

24 hours in a day, 30 days in a Month, Equals 720 hours a month, minus 36 hours. equals 684 hours this Month, $14.99 divided by 684, equals...

May 20, 2020
  12. The real Sandaormo replied to the thread Server Population Desciption.

Depending on how toxic your servers general is , alot of people do not go in it.

May 19, 2020
  13. The real Sandaormo replied to the thread Warrior macros and disc/AA rotation.

You have successfully made a list of stuff warriors have. Hopefully no Warriors take it and paste it into their toon, this is all stuff...

May 9, 2020
  14. The real Sandaormo replied to the thread Lets see your UI's..

please explain how to put the picture in the post lol Well I sorta got it,

May 9, 2020
  15. The real Sandaormo replied to the thread Lets see your UI's..

[img] [IMG] https://imgur.com/Mev9LS9 Not sure which of those works, I have all chat stuff in one window, all battle spam hidden. I...

May 9, 2020
  16. The real Sandaormo replied to the thread What do you do during server downtime?.

I sit alone in the dark focusing on my Quarantining. I am going to save America.

May 6, 2020
  17. The real Sandaormo replied to the thread server stability.

I vote for no double exp, its too hard to keep buying glyphs to make room for more AA. Life is so hard =(

May 6, 2020
  18. The real Sandaormo replied to the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

We beat it about 4 mins after Enrage timer. We had very few shades that popped so I think it just took longer than normal.

Apr 24, 2020
  19. The real Sandaormo replied to the thread ToFS first raid.

They broke another raid, shocker. Enrage timer of 20 mins means they expect us to beat it in that window or close. Grats to anyone that...

Apr 19, 2020
  20. The real Sandaormo replied to the thread When did it happen for you?.

All this and its still the only MMO worth playing. If people want to leave EQ why do they feel like they need to round up as many people...

Apr 16, 2020
  21. The real Sandaormo replied to the thread T3 Launch day Attempt 2.

Glad this is worse than a virus killing thousands of people for you.

Apr 16, 2020
  22. The real Sandaormo replied to the thread T3 Launch day Attempt 2.

[media]

Apr 16, 2020
  23. The real Sandaormo replied to the thread [REQ] Delay T3 Another Month.

Remember we are in a Pandemic shut down, the fact that they are working at all is surprising. If they can get T3 rolled out Today great...

Apr 16, 2020
  24. The real Sandaormo replied to the thread Because of the real word situations with 'time off work'....

Any free stuff I can try and weasel out of you?

Mar 18, 2020
  25. The real Sandaormo replied to the thread OpenDKP.

This is like jumping on a train after the caboose goes by. Where were you 20 years ago? It looks like a really nice version/product,...

Feb 20, 2020
  26. The real Sandaormo replied to the thread Never the same again.

My promise to the EQ community, when I quit I will just.......

Feb 11, 2020
  27. The real Sandaormo replied to the thread Tips/Strategy's -- Icebound Avatar - (Kael Drakkel Mission).

I think most groups not boxing this would have 2 Restless giants under 24% for each Rallos AE( 3 if they have 2 healers ) Will cut out 4 to...

Feb 11, 2020
  28. The real Sandaormo replied to the thread Burn mission Velks..

Dont worry about Warriors, yes you can see over a million dps on a 15 second fight. Make it a 2 minute or longer fight and that number...

Jan 25, 2020
  29. The real Sandaormo replied to the thread Burn mission Velks..

If your interested I will tell you exactly what buttons I pushed as a Warrior, there is no script and I would bet money I use as few Macro...

Jan 24, 2020
  30. The real Sandaormo replied to the thread Burn mission Velks..

Restless Tjoely: /GU Restless Tijoely in 18s, 63.4m @3522438 | Drizerker + pets 30.6m@(2,186.0k in 14s) {7} | Sandaormo 20.0m@(1,177.9k in...

Jan 23, 2020
  31. The real Sandaormo replied to the thread Warrior TBM Progression.

Then switch to all Hagi for Magelo.

Jan 23, 2020
  32. The real Sandaormo replied to the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

Just another guild looking for gray areas. I guarantee you there were people cringing while you were passing the loot to mains with...

Jan 23, 2020
  33. The real Sandaormo replied to the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

I don’t have alts, I have main change candidates. If you exploit lock outs to gain an advantage, you suck. Prove me wrong.

Jan 23, 2020
  34. The real Sandaormo replied to the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

Better and priorities are 2 different things. Some guilds did it at 9 am when it broke, some guilds set up on the day but at normal raid...

Jan 22, 2020
  35. The real Sandaormo replied to the thread [Compiling List] RE: Old Weapons into Ornaments.

Township Rebellion: When you need stuff put in a list. Now recruiting folks with strong Microsoft Word skills.

Jan 22, 2020
  36. The real Sandaormo replied to the thread So what are the current thoughts on the tank classes these days?.

So, maybe a group or an under-geared Warrior you could call a distant 3rd. A raid geared Warrior blows through this content with no issue...

Jan 1, 2020
  37. The real Sandaormo replied to the thread You have been slain by Thosgromri Warmgranite!.

Thosgromri seems to have been fixed i the patch, killed him with no issue. The new A - Beater mob we found was Monolith in EW. Has a nuke...

Dec 21, 2019
  38. The real Sandaormo replied to the thread Class-Specific Things to go Back For.

Skip Warrior epic 2.0, if you already have it, fine click it but too small of a click to bother going back for. Gladiators plate chestguard...

Dec 12, 2019