Thash's Recent Activity

1. Thash replied to the thread If you are going to box on Yelinak, what is the best duo?.

The gist of it is that whether main or box, direct heals in some form are absolutely required.

May 3, 2022
  2. Thash replied to the thread Armor dye available in classic please.

Maybe it's a bug affecting your 22 year old character, I don't know. It's worked perfectly for all of my characters exactly as stated,...

May 2, 2022
  3. Thash replied to the thread Armor dye available in classic please.

I like dyes right where they are. In early eras, there's prestige in showing off your cobalt, insidious, whatever. By the time LoY comes...

May 2, 2022
  4. Thash replied to the thread Armor dye available in classic please.

You guys could log in and check this, like I did. Anyway, I'm neutral on the idea of dyes in classic. Just wanted to point out...

May 2, 2022
  5. Thash replied to the thread Armor dye available in classic please.

For any practical purpose, it does remove the dye from the slot. My current armor reverts to original color, and equipping another piece...

May 2, 2022
  6. Thash replied to the thread Armor dye available in classic please.

You absolutely can, I do it all the time. When you select the blank (white) color, it sets the RGB sliders to only 240. At that...

May 2, 2022
  7. Thash liked Artenel's post in the thread Fixed Spell Specialization Skills Reset to 49 Upon Zoning.

Logged on a different lvl 70, didn't cast any spells at all and was able to zone multiple times without any reset. Looks like it has to do...

Apr 20, 2022
  8. Thash replied to the thread Fixed Spell Specialization Skills Reset to 49 Upon Zoning.

Mine were resetting before, but so far not after, the Ostorm quest. Four level 70s. Other level 70s complaining about it as well.

Apr 20, 2022
  9. Thash replied to the thread Fixed Spell Specialization Skills Reset to 49 Upon Zoning.

It seems it's necessary to do the Ostorm quest. And rebuild skill afterward.

Apr 20, 2022
  10. Thash liked Rcbauer's post in the thread Troll beastlords need gator warders again.

Make it so

Apr 14, 2022
  11. Thash replied to the thread Autofollow worse than ever.

It certainly isn't getting better. The terrain in dodh is like a nightmare. When characters can't even follow in a straight line using bard...

Apr 2, 2022
  12. Thash liked Hamshire's post in the thread Dephs of Darkhollow Level 69 Spell #4: Rescue Cicero!.

The entrance to this mission is inside The Hive which is a poplar zone that leads to Dephs of Darkhollows biggest flag raid and the end...

Apr 2, 2022
  13. Thash replied to the thread Multiboxing is a sign of a deeper problem with the game..

People play games for different reasons. In this particular game, the "high end" is something a solo player will see very little of,...

Mar 15, 2022
  14. Thash liked Sethisto's post in the thread Bard fade getting worse with gear feels really broken..

With fade changing to a % based rather than flat number, it's in a really weird place on TLP servers. I feel like they really didn't think...

Mar 2, 2022
  15. Thash replied to the thread Autofollow worse than ever.

I'll certainly try it. Perhaps it'll improve stability. We're still one bad ping from disaster, which doesn't exactly satisfy, but...

Feb 21, 2022
  16. Thash posted a new thread.

Autofollow worse than ever

I box 6 on Rizlona. All accounts are set to max background framerate. Lately, I REALLY have to watch the map while running - at the...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Feb 21, 2022
  17. Thash replied to the thread Crashing Problem.

One of your character's files is glitched, it happens sometimes. Someone could probably narrow it down to which file exactly causes this,...

Feb 17, 2022
  18. Thash liked Tyreel's post in the thread Evacuate breaks DoN missions..

Has been able to get bugged like that since 2005 DoN launch. Having task leader camp to character and log back in gets drops to start again...

Feb 8, 2022
  19. Thash replied to the thread Evacuate breaks DoN missions..

No. Corpses remained and the pick number didn't change.

Feb 8, 2022
  20. Thash posted a new thread.

Evacuate breaks DoN missions.

In group tasks where quest items drop randomly, using evacuate within the zone causes quest items to no longer drop, making the task...

Forum: Bug Reports

Feb 8, 2022
  21. Thash replied to the thread Throwing Skill not advancing.

There are some criteria for advancement. Target has to be green con or higher, though lb+ works better. The thrown item has to actually hit...

Feb 3, 2022
  22. Thash liked Takhizis's post in the thread Dragons of Norrath compass marker.

The quest marker for group and raid tasks is not showing up on your compass if you are in a numbered pick, only the base zone.

Feb 3, 2022
  23. Thash liked Hamshire's post in the thread Requesting an Agent of Change for Riftseekers' Sanctum.

Riftseekers' Sanctum is one of the end zones of Omens of War and it has four desired bosses. Queen Pyrilonis King Gelaqua Feratha Chailak...

Jan 21, 2022
  24. Thash liked Corydon's post in the thread Why is random loot disliked by some?.

Because people are different. You also might enjoy pineapple on pizza while others don't. I personally don't like it because I prefer...

Jan 21, 2022
  25. Thash replied to the thread What is the rationale for giving NPCs the ability to summon?.

It's their way of saying Bring a Tank. I think the summon mechanic is unique and cool. It is a meme, it makes druids group for dungeons,...

Jan 18, 2022
  26. Thash liked birdsong_pawn's post in the thread Clotted strands says what?.

aviak rook says "Hit by non-melee for 110 damage" Those were the days! [IMG]

Jan 17, 2022
  27. Thash replied to the thread Seriously, what's going on with Mischief/TB's economy?.

There's that credible information I was looking for. Thanks for your contribution. It's like you guys have never heard of money.

Dec 1, 2021
  28. Thash replied to the thread Seriously, what's going on with Mischief/TB's economy?.

Higher platinum krono price absolutely increases website krono sales. If you don't know it, they do. My point about the software is that...

Dec 1, 2021
  29. Thash replied to the thread Seriously, what's going on with Mischief/TB's economy?.

I guess they wanted more, faster, this time around. If someone can credibly convince me that dpg won't directly infuse plat as needed,...

Dec 1, 2021
  30. Thash replied to the thread Seriously, what's going on with Mischief/TB's economy?.

One way or another.. "duped" plat will fill the market early in a server's life, specific bot armies will farm endlessly without...

Dec 1, 2021