Teylana's Recent Activity

1. Teylana posted a new thread.

Lay on Hands Rank 35/36

Paladin's Lay on Hands rank 35 description in the AA window says that it heals for 27371 while rank 36 says it heals for only 25500.

Forum: Bug Reports

May 31, 2020 at 5:04 PM
  2. Teylana replied to the thread Crash to Desktop.

Happened to four of us 5x on a Kael raid today. Someone suggested that it could be a ornamentation issue on our screens. The fourth time I...

May 31, 2020 at 4:54 PM
  3. Teylana liked Febb's post in the thread Guild leader mia - no problem!.

That needed to be in game a loooooonng time ago. So many guilds with missing guild leaders. 1 year is actually too long. Anyone that...

May 15, 2020
  4. Teylana liked Duder's post in the thread Guild leader mia - no problem!.

But leaving the guild that you supposedly lead hanging for 2 years is fair? Even 1 year? C'mon. Pretty simple, don't abandon ship....

May 15, 2020
  5. Teylana liked Cailen's post in the thread Necro DoTs.

I remember when my dots got revamped and were super awesome…….. and then they SMASHED them with the nerf hammer. Be careful what you ask...

Mar 5, 2020
  6. Teylana replied to the thread total debuffs on mobs..

How exactly does that work? What counts as a npc vs player debuff? Do mall and Tash count as NPC while DoTs count as player?

Mar 5, 2020
  7. Teylana replied to the thread Why do Primary Anchors keep poofing.

And what are you doing replying at 7PM? Go home! o_O

Mar 3, 2020
  8. Teylana replied to the thread Why do Primary Anchors keep poofing.

Except that is doesn't. I have never had a new anchor pop on my cursor. I get the message that I can't port and I end up needing to...

Mar 3, 2020
  9. Teylana posted a new thread.

Why do Primary Anchors keep poofing

This has been a problem for myself, my guild, and many friends for over a year now. It's getting really old having to submit a help desk...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Mar 3, 2020
  10. Teylana liked Sobmre's post in the thread So let me make sure I got this all straight.

no that is Gates of discord way back

Dec 20, 2019
  11. Teylana replied to the thread Seemingly excessive nerfing of Sathir's Tomb XP.

I give it two weeks. That should be just enough time for a certain group of people to max out. Then it'll get hit with a Nerf bat the...

Dec 19, 2019