Tevik's Recent Activity

1. Tevik liked Prathun's post in the thread Favorite bugs over the years.

Late in the Serpent's Spine development cycle when an exporter change led to bad data in the particle emitter definition field on NPCs and...

Jan 13, 2020
  2. Tevik replied to the thread Raid Release Schedule for ToV?.

New content always follows a Friday - Sunday - Tuesday release schedule. Everybody knows that.

Jan 9, 2020
  3. Tevik replied to the thread [Compiling List] RE: Old Weapons into Ornaments.

I rarely use 1hb weapons anymore, but I was always partial to Fleshmelter, Lethar's Maul.

Dec 17, 2019
  4. Tevik replied to the thread Lore groups stink.

The alternative is probably weaker, less interesting gear. If that's the case, I'd prefer they stay. HOWEVER...it would be very nice if...

Dec 16, 2019
  5. Tevik replied to the thread Any zones that were partially developed, but scrapped?.

Right, under the kitty city. That one always bugged me. I thought it would get utilized when Underfoot came around, like the door in...

Nov 13, 2019
  6. Tevik liked Covic's post in the thread Due Credit for Dave :).

Hey thanks for the praise. I make everything using current software, its an all new model and animation set up. No special ice shader or...

Nov 7, 2019
  7. Tevik replied to the thread Suggestion: Morph old weapons into Ornaments!.

Well, you can't put a full bag inside another bag, so it should be the same thing right! Easy! (It's totally not easy I'm sure.)

Nov 5, 2019
  8. Tevik liked Sancus's post in the thread Do any Devs actually play this game anymore?.

I really appreciate your candor, but my heart sank when I read this. What I'm about to write will probably sound critical (I imagine -...

Oct 29, 2019
  9. Tevik replied to the thread Do any Devs actually play this game anymore?.

I'm here for this, and I hope I actually see it someday. As a tangential note of my own, perhaps you can rename whatever effect...

Oct 28, 2019
  10. Tevik replied to the thread EQ Expansion Request.

I can never go back home. Seriously, Freeport's gone, man. That thing in its place isn't it.

Oct 22, 2019
  11. Tevik replied to the thread Guess the next expansion’s title.

Dances with Drakkel.

Oct 14, 2019
  12. Tevik liked Picard's post in the thread Pound for Pound.

Retired monk from AB server Ciscokid here. Started out on Povar as a dwarf paladin named Maxximus a few months after EQ launched in 1999....

Oct 11, 2019
  13. Tevik liked Monkman's post in the thread Pound for Pound.

Monk - Splos Sk - Zeod in the group game Cleric - Cadira Necro - Tonyy Beastlord - Eyezing

Oct 11, 2019
  14. Tevik replied to the thread Hardest Raids in EQ.

I think the only raid that would fall into that category mentioned in this thread so far though was Quarm, no?

Oct 10, 2019
  15. Tevik replied to the thread Hardest Raids in EQ.

It may not have held up as many guilds for as long, but I remember taking a ridiculous number of attempts at Grunkuck the Beast pre-fixes....

Oct 10, 2019