Tevik's Recent Activity

1. Tevik replied to the thread Devs, please increase the fellowship size.

If they don't want to allow alts to soak up the experience sharing, fine, whatever, but I feel so empty without my fellowship chat when I...

Jul 30, 2020
  2. Tevik replied to the thread Hunter mobs in Lxanvom not spawning.

They're rare, but they'll show up. Keep at it.

Jul 23, 2020
  3. Tevik replied to the thread Lack of thought relating to gear.

I just want to upgrade some of my 14 year old clickies.

Jul 8, 2020
  4. Tevik replied to the thread Across zone "others" spells spam.

Clearly, Thunderkiks is the Chuck Norris of Norrath. She'll hit you so hard, you'll die twice.

Jul 7, 2020
  5. Tevik replied to the thread who done it? (spoilers?).

Kerafyrm gonna show up with a stylized M drawn on his forehead.

May 5, 2020
  6. Tevik replied to the thread Mage Pets Are Tanking ToV Raid Mobs..

Sanctum Somnium raid 6, in the cages, needed silk classes to tank, didn't it?

May 5, 2020
  7. Tevik liked Elyssanda's post in the thread [Feedback] Recruiting forums.

Could TLP and Live get separated into 2 subforums? Every time there's a new TLP, it fills up the recruitment pages.

May 1, 2020
  8. Tevik replied to the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Apr 23, 2020
  9. Tevik replied to the thread Bards can Twist, Why can't casters have a form of Twist.

I love playing EQ, but I wish I didn't have to actually PLAY it, you know?

Apr 15, 2020
  10. Tevik replied to the thread Why did you add Overseer if all you've done is make it useless?.

Trying to reduce the number of items in the game, though. Hopefully that just means I'm ignorant of the code, and there's some way...

Apr 15, 2020
  11. Tevik liked Syylke_EMarr's post in the thread Test Update 04/13/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

That's such a bad mechanic. So you have to tank mobs that hit just like any other mob until they decide to go away on their own?

Apr 15, 2020
  12. Tevik replied to the thread Test Update 04/13/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Is there some way to deal with non-restless mobs that path out of the rooms on their own without killing them? How about ways to deal...

Apr 13, 2020
  13. Tevik liked Cragzop's post in the thread Test Update 04/13/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Alright, no real chance to test this before it comes live. If we can kill 10 restless spectres, that's 40 percent of the Heart....

Apr 13, 2020
  14. Tevik replied to the thread Zero Overseer Recruit Quests in 7 Days?.

I've had several, but they usually require agents that I don't have to run them. :confused:

Apr 2, 2020
  15. Tevik replied to the thread Povar down?.

Yep, full crash, wheeeee! At least it was before raids though?

Mar 24, 2020
  16. Tevik replied to the thread Lore Group Augments.

I also think it would be useful to have preferably links or at minimum names of each item in the lore group on the Lore tab for each...

Mar 4, 2020
  17. Tevik liked Winnowyl's post in the thread Kael & npc tanking/dpsing.

It... it wasn't. That got changed too.

Feb 21, 2020