Tevik's Recent Activity

1. Tevik liked Ravanta Suffer's post in the thread The free crown ornament.

[IMG]

Mar 18, 2024
  2. Tevik replied to the thread Fixed Internally 25th anniversary aggro check/reset from mez/charm.

Likewise, yeah. When we stopped charming, the event completed. There was nothing missing aggro, and we were right in the middle of...

Mar 18, 2024
  3. Tevik posted a new thread.

Fixed Internally 25th anniversary aggro check/reset from mez/charm

Something was causing a non-aggro reset on the raid. I'm thinking it was a mez or charm on the constructs, because I know I saw mem blur...

Forum: Resolved

Mar 17, 2024
  4. Tevik liked Mirthe's post in the thread 3D print statue of my bard, Mirthe.

Hi all, I thought someone might appreciate this 3D print I made of my bard, Mirthe. Yes, I'm using Luclin models, because when I started...

Mar 6, 2024
  5. Tevik replied to the thread Cannot Reproduce T3 Raid bug - Heroes Forged.

I mentioned this in the other post, but we got the message that we completed this achievement, but it didn't get marked completed in...

Mar 4, 2024
  6. Tevik replied to the thread Artist and the Druid raid bug.

We also got the text that we completed the achievement Safe at Camp, but the achievement didn't get marked as completed.

Mar 4, 2024
  7. Tevik replied to the thread Artist and the Druid raid bug.

Pretty ridiculous this went live and didn't get fixed.

Mar 3, 2024
  8. Tevik liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread What are the Top 10 Dragons in EverQuest?.

Yelinak makes my list! ><

Jan 23, 2024
  9. Tevik replied to the thread What are the Top 10 Dragons in EverQuest?.

The lack of Yelinak in this list makes me sad.

Jan 23, 2024
  10. Tevik replied to the thread Mage pet pre-load masks.

Recommended level for the higher mask, from the level 112 spell, shows as 111, so I don't think that's the issue.

Jan 18, 2024
  11. Tevik posted a new thread.

Mage pet pre-load masks

I took advantage of the pet inventory command today to compare the pet gear given to mage pets between this expansion and the last set of...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Jan 17, 2024
  12. Tevik replied to the thread Fixed Internally Final Fugue group mission Achievement "Final Fugue: Plucked" broken..

Confirming this, saw two different groups run through this tonight that both had one person only get the achievement.

Dec 6, 2023
  13. Tevik liked Swiss's post in the thread Fixed Internally Final Fugue group mission Achievement "Final Fugue: Plucked" broken..

"Final Fugue: Plucked" is not being awarded even when everyone in the group dodges the arrow aura. The achievement reads "Do not be hit by...

Dec 6, 2023
  14. Tevik posted a new thread.

Lesson burn didn't work

While grouping in Laurion's Inn today, the characters in my group all hit Lesson for a quick burn. My mage's AA grayed out, and he got the...

Forum: Bug Reports

Dec 6, 2023