NotRumzlug's Recent Activity

1. NotRumzlug replied to the thread Character Birthdays.

What about a naked Dark Elf?!

Apr 10, 2024
  2. NotRumzlug replied to the thread best raid sk in game looking for non hacker guild.

Vouch!

Mar 26, 2024
  3. NotRumzlug liked Tacoheals's post in the thread best raid sk in game looking for non hacker guild.

Dang didn't know Sithson was raiding the SK thought he main changed to zerker!

Mar 26, 2024
  4. NotRumzlug replied to the thread Weapon ornamentation request again.

Shining Guard of the Underfoot Cassarah, Iron Will of Brell Will pay in phat krono or cash!

Mar 18, 2024
  5. NotRumzlug replied to the thread TBM Raid Ach Help - No Unity.

If i recall right you could get that one just by burning grannus before the adds spawn, I could be wrong on which achievements that was for...

Feb 28, 2024
  6. NotRumzlug replied to the thread Anyone have a write up for the collar of legacies lost?.

Aug slot 18/19s id assume.

Dec 25, 2023
  7. NotRumzlug liked Raccoo's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Dec 5, 2023
  8. NotRumzlug replied to the thread Shadow Knight Guide for Level 125 / Laurion's Song.

Terrors not needed really ever even in raid content, the caveat being like sojero said if you really need it for the hate override.

Nov 29, 2023
  9. NotRumzlug replied to the thread Shadow Knight Guide for Level 125 / Laurion's Song.

I don’t even mem parlay/terror these days, reavers isn’t very good standalone but it ties well with other things like mantle or...

Nov 29, 2023