Tatanka's Recent Activity

1. Tatanka liked kookoo's post in the thread 90% rez.

those using overseer don't care.

Mar 28, 2024 at 5:53 PM
  2. Tatanka liked Nennius's post in the thread Fell Foliage.

Completed. Two healers FTW.

Mar 21, 2024
  3. Tatanka liked Loup Garou's post in the thread The free crown ornament.

You are all wrong - [IMG]

Mar 17, 2024
  4. Tatanka replied to the thread The free crown ornament.

Not that odd. I've never seen them either. But, I live ~2000 miles from those states.

Mar 17, 2024
  5. Tatanka liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread download gina.

Thank you, one of my all time favorites, only harpo gets better. "I was blind for three days!"

Mar 16, 2024
  6. Tatanka replied to the thread download gina.

[media]

Mar 16, 2024
  7. Tatanka replied to the thread download gina.

Until someone (ANYONE) is banned for using it (and it's not like it's a secret), you are the one in denial.

Mar 15, 2024
  8. Tatanka replied to the thread download gina.

I think many people have moved over to using EQLogParser for overlays. I thought GINA was no longer being developed. Maybe I'm wrong, who...

Mar 15, 2024
  9. Tatanka liked Sam Hyde's post in the thread Favorite EQ Easter Egg(s).

One that caught me off guard was the achievement for killing 100 Dark Elves It was called "Dark Elf Antonican, please!" I took this to be a...

Mar 14, 2024
  10. Tatanka liked Sam Hyde's post in the thread Favorite EQ Easter Egg(s).

Next topic: What's your favorite vacation destination? (You) Well it's not really a vacation but I really enjoy going to the bathroom...

Mar 14, 2024
  11. Tatanka liked Bilderov's post in the thread Necro AA: Lifeburn - DoT portion overwritten by other necros.

Most of the dev responses remind me of the little windows in the castle doors. They slide open, a face appears and says, “working as...

Mar 12, 2024
  12. Tatanka replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

I'll say it slowly, so's you can understand. If he quits, but there's no sub to cancel, how does that send a message to DPG? What...

Mar 10, 2024
  13. Tatanka replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

What part of he has lifetime subs didn't you understand? Engage your brain.

Mar 10, 2024
  14. Tatanka liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

First lets take exp off mobs that folks have enjoyed farming for exp for years. Now replace that with exp off of missions but keep...

Mar 10, 2024
  15. Tatanka replied to the thread Sudden Overseer Failures.

They broke something about two years ago, and now the stats constantly get reset. Frankly, they should just delete that page, it's...

Mar 9, 2024
  16. Tatanka replied to the thread Necro AA: Lifeburn - DoT portion overwritten by other necros.

Strange. Both (HT, LB) have 20 minute timers. HT hits initially for 1.37M. LB for 300% of 75% of your HPs. If you have 500K HP, that's...

Mar 9, 2024
  17. Tatanka replied to the thread Fell Foliage.

DOH! Thanks for the great tip for those of us who are strategically challenged :)

Mar 8, 2024
  18. Tatanka liked Bobokin's post in the thread Tailored Legendary White Backpack.

Nevermind. They just show non-heirloom when no-trade items are inside them.

Mar 8, 2024
  19. Tatanka replied to the thread Sudden Overseer Failures.

We should get a poll (well, not a poll, but responses in this thread) with this info: What's your failure rate and How many agents do you...

Mar 8, 2024
  20. Tatanka replied to the thread Fell Foliage.

Biggest issue for me the first time I did this mission, was not realizing that you have to clear the area of trash before starting the...

Mar 8, 2024
  21. Tatanka replied to the thread Sad.

Really? I thought it was because they weren't done yet, when the expac is actually released.

Mar 7, 2024
  22. Tatanka replied to the thread Sudden Overseer Failures.

How many do you have? I keep no more than 3 of each (common and uncommon), 1 of everything else.

Mar 6, 2024
  23. Tatanka replied to the thread Sudden Overseer Failures.

Assuming one account. Which is not a safe assumption.

Mar 6, 2024
  24. Tatanka liked Smokezz's post in the thread Not a bugg but..

OH! You demand eh? I'm sure they're going to get right on that.

Mar 6, 2024
  25. Tatanka replied to the thread Not a bugg but..

LOL, did you even read the thread?

Mar 6, 2024
  26. Tatanka replied to the thread Stealth nerfs?.

Yes, and no. Leveling is not the only thing XP is used for. It's also used for AAs. Since those progress just fine, the finer point...

Mar 4, 2024
  27. Tatanka replied to the thread Sudden Overseer Failures.

Wow, that's harsh. I haven't done Overseer in about 3 months now, makes me not eager to try it again :(

Mar 4, 2024
  28. Tatanka replied to the thread Sudden Overseer Failures.

But are you logged in the whole time, and just switching to the alt every 12 hours? Overseer is account+server based, so if you're...

Mar 4, 2024
  29. Tatanka replied to the thread Sudden Overseer Failures.

That's the explanation I've always heard. I've never seen this issue, but I never play for more than 1-2 hours. Next Overseer for me...

Mar 4, 2024
  30. Tatanka liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Sudden Overseer Failures.

I assume you are not having the same characters logged in to the game for 12+ hours straight, especially while the Overseers window is...

Mar 4, 2024
  31. Tatanka replied to the thread Not a bugg but..

100%, leave the view the way the player had it before death. There's NO reason to change it to anything else. And, let me look around...

Mar 4, 2024
  32. Tatanka liked Gialana's post in the thread Not a bugg but..

Rather than forcing a view that many people don't use, it would be better if it kept track of which view was last used and return to that.

Mar 4, 2024
  33. Tatanka replied to the thread Sad.

I see the OP's point, but just want to add, "family, casual" doesn't necessarily = bad. When every family, casual guild beats it, then you...

Mar 4, 2024
  34. Tatanka liked Conq's post in the thread What class would you pick to raid on with BiS/Max AA from VoA onward?.

This belongs in TLP forums.

Mar 3, 2024
  35. Tatanka liked Svann2's post in the thread YoDarkpaw March Market.

Geez, I already got so many bags theyre just taking up space in my bank! :confused:

Mar 1, 2024
  36. Tatanka liked Bilderov's post in the thread Confused about SK epic quest, can anyone answer?.

I would just do the 1.5 pre-quest and carry on from there..

Mar 1, 2024
  37. Tatanka liked Lineater's post in the thread Confused about SK epic quest, can anyone answer?.

I've done the quest twice fairly recently on Aradune and Mischief. I've never heard of the cough syrup skip. The idea is you just need to...

Mar 1, 2024
  38. Tatanka liked Flatchy's post in the thread Confused about SK epic quest, can anyone answer?.

I have done my 1.0 and am glad that I did it just so I could get my ornamentation from it. Ever since the epic retelling quests came...

Mar 1, 2024
  39. Tatanka liked Bilderov's post in the thread Confused about SK epic quest, can anyone answer?.

See, there goes my noobness. I didn't even know the ornamentations were a thing. I just remember sitting in Feerott for 2 days...

Mar 1, 2024
  40. Tatanka liked JetZeppelin2h's post in the thread Confused about SK epic quest, can anyone answer?.

You need to also remember that 1.0 (although a few have been changed over the years a little) don't have a quest flags like 1.5 / 2.0...

Mar 1, 2024
  41. Tatanka replied to the thread Confused about SK epic quest, can anyone answer?.

Thanks! I shall do as Vezzini taught us ;)

Feb 29, 2024
  42. Tatanka posted a new thread.

Confused about SK epic quest, can anyone answer?

OK, I just started working on my SK's epic 1.0 (first epic I've worked on since I did my druid's 1.0 in 2002 :) ) Anyway, after spending...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Feb 29, 2024
  43. Tatanka replied to the thread Ignore.

Yes, if they start a new thread, you won't see it. Also, if someone quotes them in a reply, you won't see the quote, but just the other...

Feb 29, 2024
  44. Tatanka replied to the thread Can we double the price of subs and Krono?.

Precisely. This is like Gates and Buffet crying that taxes should be higher, but they never voluntarily just send the gov more money.

Feb 28, 2024
  45. Tatanka replied to the thread Things I dislike about the UI.

Or just don't put it in an inconvenient spot. With a standard 1920x1080 screen, you can easily arrange it so it's not opening in a bad...

Feb 28, 2024
  46. Tatanka replied to the thread QoL suggestion Augment Screen.

Another vote for Raidloot profiles. They USED to have a way to weight items by specifying filters for several stats. That was awesome....

Feb 28, 2024
  47. Tatanka liked Fanra's post in the thread QoL suggestion Augment Screen.

While I am in favor of more in-game options, I use raidloot.com. If you make an account there and upload your /output inventory it will...

Feb 28, 2024
  48. Tatanka liked Barton-Vox's post in the thread Druid’s ability to recoup mana.

Soon™(a moment between now and the heat death of the universe.)

Feb 27, 2024
  49. Tatanka liked Nennius's post in the thread Does anybody read the quest dialogue?.

I have a merc. that reads this stuff to me.

Feb 26, 2024
  50. Tatanka liked Brickhaus's post in the thread [Request] Options-Keys-All Better Hotbar Sort Order.

In Options, Key Tab, each hotbar has it's own category. However, when you move to the All category, the hot buttons for each hotbar get all...

Feb 23, 2024
  51. Tatanka replied to the thread Stealth nerfs?.

I posted about this about a year ago. I went from the same starting point (about 50% drop rate), and then we hit the Extra Life bonus...

Feb 23, 2024
  52. Tatanka replied to the thread Masks from Tower.

Unless you're F2P. Or don't have any items beyond T1 from expacs (srcubs, I know, but they DO exist). I myself only have luck on ~4-5...

Feb 22, 2024
  53. Tatanka replied to the thread Collection Suggestion.

As someone said, current expac isn't available through Overseer. Also, all event collects are not available from Overseer. As of now,...

Feb 22, 2024
  54. Tatanka liked Rijacki's post in the thread Guild with level 75 cap?.

It wasn't answered instantly with an outpouring of support so the OP decided to "move on" but is obviously still here.

Feb 21, 2024
  55. Tatanka replied to the thread Guild with level 75 cap?.

Check dates? It's the same freaking day. What good does checking the date do? "before". 5.5 hours, LOL!

Feb 21, 2024
  56. Tatanka replied to the thread Yet another I'm quiting post....

Um, OK. So, what am I missing? What else is there besides Live and TLP?

Feb 20, 2024
  57. Tatanka replied to the thread Enchanter Moloing Possibilty.

You mention you are level 64. Get to 70 ASAP, and then look into the Dire Charm AAs:...

Feb 20, 2024
  58. Tatanka replied to the thread Discord.

[media] Sorry, couldn't resist, the "know your history" line triggered me :) My EQ guild name is Inisfree ;)

Feb 18, 2024
  59. Tatanka replied to the thread Tradeskills 1 - 300.

Good point, if you care about maxing trophies. I only have maxed trophies on one char per TS, so that I can make all of the "seals" for...

Feb 16, 2024
  60. Tatanka replied to the thread Tradeskills 1 - 300.

LOL, you got me :)

Feb 16, 2024
  61. Tatanka liked Spacemonkey555's post in the thread Tradeskills 1 - 300.

Share your secrets, I've been stuck at 250 for ages ;) .

Feb 16, 2024
  62. Tatanka liked Rijacki's post in the thread Red Dragon Scales - Tower Collection Set.

The dev setting the spots did have a heart :)

Feb 14, 2024
  63. Tatanka replied to the thread planetside sold?.

So, (not that I care, never played Planetside), does that mean All-Access no longer applies to that game?

Feb 14, 2024
  64. Tatanka replied to the thread Red Dragon Scales - Tower Collection Set.

I collected 8 full sets in the space of about 2.5 hours. I never found one in any lava, and the collect finding clicky never pointed to...

Feb 14, 2024
  65. Tatanka replied to the thread Guild ts depot.

Or at least do us the courtesy of updating on the status. Has it been cancelled? Fine, just let us know.

Feb 14, 2024
  66. Tatanka replied to the thread Guild ts depot.

There's pretty much nothing on the 2024 road map. It's all things that happen every year anyway (event/holiday stuff), and YoDP monthly...

Feb 14, 2024
  67. Tatanka replied to the thread Guild ts depot.

Not sure I would agree with that. It was on the 2023 road map. In my book, that's a promised feature.

Feb 14, 2024
  68. Tatanka liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Guild ts depot.

Had they put in the same amount of time and work on the guild TS depot as they did on personas, it would be in game by now.

Feb 14, 2024
  69. Tatanka liked fransisco's post in the thread Guild ts depot.

It lives on in our hearts

Feb 14, 2024
  70. Tatanka liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Personas and EXP.

I assume he is referring to the old zone xp penalty (nerf) for characters over the level of the expansion (starting with RoF I...

Feb 14, 2024
  71. Tatanka liked Yinla's post in the thread Mercs dropping because too many players.

Currently on test

Feb 14, 2024
  72. Tatanka liked Zarkdon's post in the thread Why do collectibles stack to 100?.

Everything should stack to at least 1000.

Feb 14, 2024
  73. Tatanka liked fransisco's post in the thread Personas and EXP.

Yup. Daybreak wants you to suffer and hate everything. Management actually hands out candybars on thursdays based upon how many tears...

Feb 13, 2024
  74. Tatanka replied to the thread Why do collectibles stack to 100?.

Great, I'll put it right next to my guild tradeskill depot. Oh wait!?!?! Anyway, why not stack these to 100? Truthfully, I'd rather...

Feb 13, 2024
  75. Tatanka replied to the thread How Far Can I Get On A Silver Account Solo/Molo?.

Confused by your question..... You are waiting til.... the end of the month.... to sub. 18 days. How far did you think you were...

Feb 11, 2024
  76. Tatanka replied to the thread Confirmed free item.

As of 6pm CST, looks likes it's fixed now.

Feb 10, 2024
  77. Tatanka liked Hegsheoshed's post in the thread Is There a Way to See What Exoansions I have?.

For me they always showed greyed out before. They don't now. It is possible I only saw them as greyed out before the DX11 change. Like a...

Feb 10, 2024
  78. Tatanka replied to the thread State of the Wizard.

That's what made it so funny :)

Feb 10, 2024
  79. Tatanka replied to the thread Good 3 PC (+3 merc) group class options.

Absolutely not. Longtime druid main. There are only two classes with 2.0 epics which are totally useless above level 95 due to that...

Feb 10, 2024
  80. Tatanka replied to the thread Is There a Way to See What Exoansions I have?.

I don't think this is correct. The achievements show all expacs, in chronological order. So, the last two/three, which could be the...

Feb 10, 2024
  81. Tatanka liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Former EQ flat rate vs AllAccess / FTP / micropayment.

Where does the Legends server fit in your premise? You are just confused because the Marketplace was inevitable. It just so happens...

Feb 9, 2024
  82. Tatanka replied to the thread Shaman Solo Root Rot.

The other option is to get them snared, and skip the root. Then, you can proc away, not worry about root breaking, and let doggo be...

Feb 9, 2024
  83. Tatanka liked Kirkisx's post in the thread Confirmed free item.

with the 15% discount it made the clickie north ro not free anymore

Feb 9, 2024
  84. Tatanka replied to the thread Are there any other games like EQ?.

Really don't think that part is accurate. EvE literally stands for "everyone vs. everyone".

Feb 9, 2024
  85. Tatanka replied to the thread Former EQ flat rate vs AllAccess / FTP / micropayment.

Just FYI, if you intend to do a one-time sub to auto-grant, wait til 115 :)

Feb 9, 2024
  86. Tatanka liked Bilderov's post in the thread Former EQ flat rate vs AllAccess / FTP / micropayment.

I have both. I subscribe to my main 3 accounts and have 3 FTP accounts to replace mercs when I've had a few beers and my alt-tabbing skills...

Feb 9, 2024
  87. Tatanka replied to the thread Are there any other games like EQ?.

There are easy ways around "gank town" if you put some time into learning the game. And when I say "learning the game", it's like EQ,...

Feb 9, 2024
  88. Tatanka replied to the thread Former EQ flat rate vs AllAccess / FTP / micropayment.

I don't understand the question. I paid a flat rate per three months before. I pay a flat rate per three months now. Nothing's...

Feb 9, 2024
  89. Tatanka replied to the thread Mercenary (War) issue, assisting MA.

If you're not mezzing, it's not an issue :)

Feb 9, 2024
  90. Tatanka liked Kalamos's post in the thread Red Dragon Scales - Tower Collection Set.

Yes. As I said, I had moved these clickies to a specific bag to track them. Somehow I missed two that got into a different bag and...

Feb 8, 2024
  91. Tatanka replied to the thread Personas and EXP.

I recently took an alt to Resplendent Temple to PL. I >think< it is a hot zone, so that may make a difference. At ~level 70, with mobs...

Feb 8, 2024
  92. Tatanka liked lonegreywolf20's post in the thread Are Beastlords Still Viable for Soloing?.

I honestly do not mind slow slogs.

Feb 8, 2024
  93. Tatanka liked Kalamos's post in the thread Red Dragon Scales - Tower Collection Set.

Haha well put, although I am indeed self employed. I mostly make my own hours, and work as much as I decide to at any point in time....

Feb 8, 2024
  94. Tatanka liked Spacemonkey555's post in the thread Red Dragon Scales - Tower Collection Set.

Likewise, I found scales pretty evenly distributed throughout the zone, 59 spots, dense enough marking the map ended up not really...

Feb 8, 2024
  95. Tatanka replied to the thread Red Dragon Scales - Tower Collection Set.

I agree it's not my favorite place for collections, but, if you have the Spirit of the Lost clicky, you can try just opening the map,...

Feb 8, 2024
  96. Tatanka replied to the thread Red Dragon Scales - Tower Collection Set.

I found them spread out over pretty much most of the dungeon. All sets seem to have one or two items which are rarer than the others....

Feb 8, 2024
  97. Tatanka replied to the thread Is there a way to have low-level group buffs land on other people's pets?.

Expected to? No idea. I'm just pointing out there's a workaround. I'd imagine, if you're hanging out with the lower levels (like...

Feb 7, 2024
  98. Tatanka liked Kalamos's post in the thread Red Dragon Scales - Tower Collection Set.

Well don't I feel stupid. Yes, somehow those two ended up in a different bag. I didn't think to look as I had intentionally moved these to...

Feb 6, 2024
  99. Tatanka replied to the thread Are there any vendors who take more than one kind of currency?.

Sorry, my intent was to be practical, not petty. There are 51 alt currencies in EQ (53 in you include ebon and radiant crystals). The...

Feb 6, 2024
  100. Tatanka replied to the thread Are there any vendors who take more than one kind of currency?.

One slight nit: "pretty much any currency" Is that true? When I looked at it a while back, it supported the main expac alt...

Feb 6, 2024
  101. Tatanka replied to the thread Level appropriate gear for 68-78?.

Thanks for the tip. I always knew about non-compartmented, and always thought, why bother with that, get the type 7 socket. Never...

Feb 6, 2024
  102. Tatanka replied to the thread Level appropriate gear for 68-78?.

Since you specifically mention jewelry, have you considered the tradeskill options? At level 68 you could wear palladium compartmented...

Feb 6, 2024
  103. Tatanka replied to the thread Tradeskills 1 - 300.

If your heroics are at 81, I think the max is 150, right? So you should be at 54% of max. From what I've read (and the fact that...

Feb 6, 2024
  104. Tatanka replied to the thread Tradeskills 1 - 300.

Make sure you get all the scribable books which add recipes to your known recipe lists. See Adetia's posts at the Township Rebellion...

Feb 5, 2024
  105. Tatanka replied to the thread Alternate persona Monetization. Is this a joke?.

You get 3 personas PER CHARACTER. How many frikken personas do you need?

Feb 4, 2024
  106. Tatanka replied to the thread Is there a way to have low-level group buffs land on other people's pets?.

As Soul said, no there isn't a way. An ~95% workaround is, most all group buff spells have single target versions. The single target...

Feb 3, 2024
  107. Tatanka replied to the thread Post your Box... and why you like it. (Min 3 toons).

Current F2P is CoV, not ToV.

Jan 29, 2024
  108. Tatanka replied to the thread Anyone else getting weird graphics like this?.

It's a prelude to the next expac, centered in Freeport: Weekend at Bernard's ;) https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/npc.html?id=43337

Jan 27, 2024
  109. Tatanka liked Belexes's post in the thread Post your Box... and why you like it. (Min 3 toons).

Oh, you wanted minimum of 3. Wasteful. :p Two is all you need. Deleted my post

Jan 26, 2024
  110. Tatanka replied to the thread Crate for 500 coin.

LOL, "need" :) Never used DBC for char slots. The ones from Loyalty have been plenty. Have ornamentation on one char on main three...

Jan 26, 2024
  111. Tatanka replied to the thread Help with new hardware please.

Any new PC will be fine for one instance of EQ. If you want to box, the more clients you want, the better PC you will want. The main...

Jan 26, 2024
  112. Tatanka replied to the thread EQ DX11 on iGPU?.

My video card bit the dust two days after the recent patch (wonderful timing!). Still waiting for the new one to arrive, so I'm on...

Jan 26, 2024
  113. Tatanka replied to the thread Post your Box... and why you like it. (Min 3 toons).

Originally I ran Druid, Enchanter, Mage. Druid is my main and first character, so that's a given. Enchanter was my first ever box, from...

Jan 26, 2024
  114. Tatanka replied to the thread Heritage crates.

They print another trillion every month

Jan 25, 2024
  115. Tatanka replied to the thread You could not possibly eat anymore....

I don't know, a full stack of 1000 loaves of bread lasts an AWFULLY long time. I top off my stack every summer. That's it, once a...

Jan 25, 2024
  116. Tatanka replied to the thread QOL buying applicable focus aa via spell description.

Wouldn't this only be a problem if you've completely ignored a spell line? Even then, if you're taking advantage of auto-grant, you're...

Jan 24, 2024
  117. Tatanka replied to the thread Eq resource.com with no ads.

LOL, no need, I'm not quite THAT old yet ;)

Jan 24, 2024
  118. Tatanka liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Eq resource.com with no ads.

Represent!

Jan 24, 2024
  119. Tatanka replied to the thread Eq resource.com with no ads.

No idea. I'm an old guy. I use my phone for things that require me to use my phone. If I'm doing any reading/browsing/researching,...

Jan 24, 2024
  120. Tatanka liked Captain Video's post in the thread Housing on Test.

OK, I found it, TY. Not sure how I missed it before; in any case, it's mine now. Not the most optimal setup, but make do. BTW,...

Jan 24, 2024
  121. Tatanka replied to the thread Eq resource.com with no ads.

Exactly! Ad blockers FTW :)

Jan 24, 2024
  122. Tatanka liked Nennius's post in the thread Wake of Karana.

Apparently you have forgotten your music history. [media]

Jan 22, 2024
  123. Tatanka liked Spacemonkey555's post in the thread What do melee want as the end result?.

To crush caster dps, to see them driven before us, to hear the lamentations of their women

Jan 22, 2024
  124. Tatanka liked Allayna's post in the thread AA Suggestions.

SKs everywhere: [IMG] Throw SKs a bone (chip), we've been beating them for years with the OP schtick. Aren't they restricted from...

Jan 20, 2024
  125. Tatanka replied to the thread how to turn off autofind on maps?.

There should be a button in the upper right of the map window which, once you have a path or "X" marker active, says "End". Click that...

Jan 20, 2024
  126. Tatanka replied to the thread only 2 missions.

I looked at the roadmap, and other than the tower missions, I didn't see anything on there at all. At least last year's roadmap had some...

Jan 19, 2024
  127. Tatanka replied to the thread UI Woes.

I still have mine under windows (programs x86) just because that's where it's always been. However, I have no issues at all saving...

Jan 19, 2024
  128. Tatanka liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread Why lockouts on group content.

This would make sense if there weren't more avenues of revenue in the game than ever before (and reports show revenue per user is up)....

Jan 18, 2024
  129. Tatanka replied to the thread Does anyone think LS is hard?.

For some reason, I really liked your post. Not that I care about the issue. But I like the name, and changed my forum custom title :)

Jan 18, 2024
  130. Tatanka replied to the thread Anniversary Tower ?.

This is no different than looking at augs in the Bazaar. There's no way to know what the stats of a non-maxed aug will be for you,...

Jan 18, 2024
  131. Tatanka liked Anjanax's post in the thread Anniversary Tower ?.

Wow, they nearly hand out a 15k hp/mana item and it isn't useful for the next 5 years.. how dare they. so you are wasting like 15...

Jan 18, 2024
  132. Tatanka liked Nennius's post in the thread Anniversary Tower ?.

That could be an additional achievement. Reward = Gamma slider.

Jan 18, 2024
  133. Tatanka liked Fenthen's post in the thread Tradeskills 1 - 300.

CotF -- Ethernere Essences can grind you to 300+ research.

Jan 17, 2024
  134. Tatanka replied to the thread Why lockouts on group content.

[media]

Jan 17, 2024
  135. Tatanka liked Vumad's post in the thread [ENC] hINT or hSTA? LS era.

Well, type 7/8 only have so many options of stats to worry about. I think if I was wearing group gear I would be still focusing on...

Jan 17, 2024
  136. Tatanka liked EagleTalon99's post in the thread Begging at 125.

Breakdown in Communication -GoD expansion primary chase item quest. And I think there are other quests that use that too, but not sure.

Jan 17, 2024
  137. Tatanka replied to the thread Why lockouts on group content.

Oh sweet baby Jesus, this ^ Essentially treat it like a vitality resource, once you use it up, you have to wait for it to recharge a...

Jan 17, 2024
  138. Tatanka liked Yinla's post in the thread Why lockouts on group content.

I'd be happier with a restriction on how many times you can do a mission a day instead of having lockouts. Allow players to do missions 3 -...

Jan 17, 2024
  139. Tatanka liked ttobey's post in the thread A request for mounts.

OK cool. Will check in again next year and see if it's fixed.

Jan 16, 2024
  140. Tatanka replied to the thread Only T1 raids for new expansion.

Ask the PoP flagging thread ;)

Jan 16, 2024
  141. Tatanka liked ttobey's post in the thread A request for mounts.

I need to create a bug. So here's what's going on. Players have a joint called Cam01. This joint isn't attached to players movement. When...

Jan 16, 2024
  142. Tatanka liked Bernel's post in the thread Suggestion: Tradeskill windows should show # of completed items in your inventory for a recipe.

It looks like you can put items in your hotbars and the count will auto-update as you do your combines: [IMG] You'll see the count of...

Jan 16, 2024
  143. Tatanka replied to the thread Only T1 raids for new expansion.

Another great example of a feature or mechanic in EQ that was abandoned long ago. They should have continued this in all expacs since.

Jan 16, 2024
  144. Tatanka replied to the thread Does anyone think LS is hard?.

I'm having a fun time reading all the posts in this thread, without seeing the quotes they're responding to :)

Jan 16, 2024
  145. Tatanka liked fransisco's post in the thread Why lockouts on group content.

I'm glad i convinced you that they are not pay to win

Jan 16, 2024
  146. Tatanka liked ttobey's post in the thread A request for mounts.

Let me see if the camera is animating.

Jan 16, 2024
  147. Tatanka replied to the thread A request for mounts.

Seizure Raptors, LOL! My favorite phrase for the day :)

Jan 16, 2024
  148. Tatanka replied to the thread Persona/evolving item question.

Ah, OK, thanks for the clarification. Apparently, I've never looted anything twice that was lore-equipped :) Or, now that I think...

Jan 16, 2024
  149. Tatanka replied to the thread Persona/evolving item question.

How? If you accidentally loot it a second time, you can still loot it, because it's not equipped. If the reason for it is the one I...

Jan 16, 2024
  150. Tatanka replied to the thread [ENC] hINT or hSTA? LS era.

Everything I've read (I don't know the formulae, unfortunately) says that SD is a fairly worthless stat to focus on. You may want to...

Jan 16, 2024
  151. Tatanka replied to the thread A request for mounts.

Just a thought, but have you checked sites like ZAM and Fanra's wiki? They may have the info you're looking for. Seems like people...

Jan 16, 2024
  152. Tatanka replied to the thread Persona/evolving item question.

The only thing I can think of is to keep people from accidentally looting a second cloak (or whatever) when they already have one. Or...

Jan 16, 2024
  153. Tatanka replied to the thread Why lockouts on group content.

Thanks for supporting my argument. EQ is not Pay to Win. It's pay to cure impatience. The paying doesn't give you anything you...

Jan 15, 2024
  154. Tatanka replied to the thread Why lockouts on group content.

Levels are also free, so there goes that argument.

Jan 15, 2024
  155. Tatanka replied to the thread Does anyone think LS is hard?.

Personally, I'm finding LS absolutely impossible. Of course, that's probably because I didn't buy it ;)

Jan 14, 2024
  156. Tatanka liked Allayna's post in the thread Only T1 raids for new expansion.

A new expansion isn't anywhere close to 10%. Original EQ + Kunark tops 100 zones. 10 new zones an expansion would barely be 10% of...

Jan 14, 2024
  157. Tatanka replied to the thread Only T1 raids for new expansion.

See my post above about "a long list of features half-implemented, half-though out, or abandoned". They already do this, sort of, in...

Jan 14, 2024
  158. Tatanka replied to the thread Only T1 raids for new expansion.

Absolutely not. If you don't want to go to those zones, don't go. And, yeah, let's have devs spend time DELETING CONTENT.

Jan 13, 2024
  159. Tatanka replied to the thread recruit a friend.

Yes. Don't people keep telling everyone it's pay-to-win ;)

Jan 13, 2024
  160. Tatanka replied to the thread Only T1 raids for new expansion.

Nope. Haven't "been there, done that". The proposal was to take some time off from new expacs to make some of these changes, and...

Jan 13, 2024
  161. Tatanka replied to the thread recruit a friend.

And that's EXACTLY why they should bring back the refer-a-friend program. Make more $ to continue the game, from the current players...

Jan 13, 2024
  162. Tatanka replied to the thread Does anyone think LS is hard?.

Should be able to get quite a bit more than that, even F2P. I have some unplayed 120s, just for buffing, etc. All F2P. Occasionally...

Jan 12, 2024
  163. Tatanka replied to the thread How to unlink Lost and Found?.

You remind me of something I learned when I started EQ (2000). People noted that if you wanted an XP rez, you had 3 hours before your...

Jan 12, 2024
  164. Tatanka replied to the thread recruit a friend.

And either way, the company gets more money at some point. Which is the goal of a company (or, ought to be).

Jan 12, 2024
  165. Tatanka liked Allayna's post in the thread Druid’s ability to recoup mana.

It goes without saying that if they aren't going to address the massive mana costs, then they need to address the disparity in the healing...

Jan 12, 2024
  166. Tatanka liked Shea's post in the thread Massive overseer conversion!.

What would be nice (and probably not terribly hard to do, I don't know) would be to add a 'no agent' reward as on option for critical...

Jan 12, 2024
  167. Tatanka liked Alnitak's post in the thread Does anyone think LS is hard?.

Uberkingkong is not "many". It is just a single broken chat bot.

Jan 12, 2024
  168. Tatanka liked Angahran's post in the thread Does anyone think LS is hard?.

Why is that a problem? This is a game. People play games to have fun. If people can log in, play for 30 minutes, not have to worry...

Jan 12, 2024
  169. Tatanka replied to the thread OOM.

So what does all this have to do with being out of mana? ;)

Jan 12, 2024
  170. Tatanka replied to the thread recruit a friend.

Seriously, who cares? Another paying account is another paying account. Too many "purity tests" around here.

Jan 12, 2024
  171. Tatanka replied to the thread High Five to the Dev Team!.

Well played, sir :)

Jan 11, 2024
  172. Tatanka liked jeskola's post in the thread High Five to the Dev Team!.

The Vision slider is good, but have you seen the movement on his change-up?

Jan 11, 2024
  173. Tatanka replied to the thread Guild Bank Overhaul?.

It was announced, and people in beta saw parts of it available to test. And then, lately, it's become the feature which must not be named...

Jan 11, 2024
  174. Tatanka replied to the thread High Five to the Dev Team!.

My vote for worst is Burned Woods (whatever the EoK zone is called). Can literally see nothing in there, and they have these stupid...

Jan 11, 2024
  175. Tatanka replied to the thread Soloing as a Paladin & Running Mobs.

This. Mobs only run if they're the only mob fighting you.

Jan 11, 2024
  176. Tatanka liked Raymond's post in the thread Weapon Ratios!.

My Short Sword of the Ykesha would like to discuss obsolescence with all entitled cry babies in conference room 4 at 1:30pm. Bring kleenex....

Jan 10, 2024
  177. Tatanka replied to the thread ETA on Swarm Pet Fix?.

Miss it!

Jan 10, 2024
  178. Tatanka liked Andarriel's post in the thread What's the current view on AFK playing?.

AFK trade skilling is allowed right? Because when i have to convert 100k fish scales it takes a long long time!

Jan 9, 2024
  179. Tatanka replied to the thread Pipe dreams for 2024.

I usually have either 2 or 5 following, and yes, always with lev (druid spirit of the falcon), unless the zone forbids it. I usually...

Jan 9, 2024
  180. Tatanka replied to the thread F2P armor question.

I'm actually glad this came up, and happy to be reminded of it! Bought NoS T1 visibles for my other three chars on F2P accounts....

Jan 9, 2024
  181. Tatanka replied to the thread What's the current view on AFK playing?.

Just don't do it in PoK. Duh.

Jan 9, 2024
  182. Tatanka replied to the thread New Computer Purchase.

If you're not going to box, get whatever PC you want. Seriously. The weakest new PC sold today will run EQ just fine. And I don't think...

Jan 8, 2024
  183. Tatanka replied to the thread F2P armor question.

Nope :) EoK was max level 105 (same as TDS and TBM before it). RoS and TBL were max level 110.

Jan 8, 2024
  184. Tatanka liked Iven's post in the thread Begging at 125.

And sitting on the toilet and reading a comic book at the same time. Multitasking at it's best ! :D

Jan 8, 2024
  185. Tatanka liked Svann2's post in the thread Pipe dreams for 2024.

Id like it if tracking was upgraded so you could choose to track just those mobs you are looking for. Such as 4 ph and a name.

Jan 8, 2024
  186. Tatanka replied to the thread F2P armor question.

I was only talking about the visibles. Edit: And, LOL, you're right, the item for the combine is not NO DROP. Don't know why I...

Jan 7, 2024
  187. Tatanka replied to the thread F2P armor question.

Conflagrant is a bit more because the player who made it already had to buy 5Kpp items from vendors in order to make the combines. That...

Jan 7, 2024
  188. Tatanka replied to the thread Question on fellowship XP sharing.

Thanks. So, probably not even worth all the remembering when to turn everyone on/off for sharing, then :(

Jan 6, 2024
  189. Tatanka posted a new thread.

Question on fellowship XP sharing

When looking at Fanra's Fellowship wiki: https://everquest.fanra.info/wiki/Fellowships the last point under XP sharing says: "Normal...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Jan 6, 2024
  190. Tatanka liked Iven's post in the thread Begging at 125.

Class achievement for rogues.

Jan 6, 2024
  191. Tatanka liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread Begging at 125.

You dont want that sweet sweet 1 copper?

Jan 6, 2024
  192. Tatanka replied to the thread Begging at 125.

Other than being a completionist, is there any reason to try leveling this skill?

Jan 6, 2024