Tappin's Recent Activity

1. Tappin replied to the thread Would be nice if account time was accurate.

You’re not necessarily taking into account their business model and your assuming that they are giving inaccurate information on dates...

Sep 16, 2020
  2. Tappin replied to the thread Would be nice if account time was accurate.

I am not sure why they simply can't give a straight answer on the day and time when your account access expires without having to jump...

Sep 16, 2020
  3. Tappin replied to the thread Login server down?.

Great, that zone is unavailable....

Sep 16, 2020
  4. Tappin replied to the thread Login server down?.

left, right, left, right, B, A, Select, and Start

Sep 16, 2020
  5. Tappin replied to the thread Login server down?.

There up for a few minutes, then down again....

Sep 16, 2020
  6. Tappin replied to the thread Raid/ Group quest Emotes: for Devs.

I should be able to fully customize emotes from location to size and audio triggers should be fully functional for all of them.

Sep 14, 2020
  7. Tappin replied to the thread Raid/ Group quest Emotes: for Devs.

The OP is 100% correct. - when you have someone in raid doing NOTHING but calling out emote names in Discord, there’s clearly something...

Sep 13, 2020
  8. Tappin replied to the thread You asked!: Torment of Velious is on Sale!.

There’s absolutely no confusion man, you go read what you wrote. Again, There’s absolutely no evidence that DP reduced sale price to...

Sep 10, 2020
  9. Tappin replied to the thread You asked!: Torment of Velious is on Sale!.

You absolutely did point out, on multiple occasions, monopolistic behavior. Also, there are other companies out with directly competing...

Sep 10, 2020
  10. Tappin replied to the thread You asked!: Torment of Velious is on Sale!.

Most price increases occur from a loss or additional cost, not from monopolistic behavior. I highly doubt it’s any different here and...

Sep 10, 2020
  11. Tappin replied to the thread You asked!: Torment of Velious is on Sale!.

Those who have an particular irrational behavior typically don’t make a rational choice on whim. Your suggestion that whales drove the...

Sep 10, 2020
  12. Tappin replied to the thread You asked!: Torment of Velious is on Sale!.

No I am not. Many sites defines a whale as someone who spends more than a $100.00 a month on a single game. Again it doesn’t make sense...

Sep 10, 2020
  13. Tappin replied to the thread You asked!: Torment of Velious is on Sale!.

Why would a whale wait until an expansion is on sale to purchase the super deluxe version? Isn’t that itself a contradiction?

Sep 10, 2020
  14. Tappin replied to the thread Icebound Avatar Mission.

It’s all about DPS on the adds - took me a awhile to box this mission. A group geared SK can easily tank named and at least two adds and...

Sep 8, 2020
  15. Tappin replied to the thread Bonus EXP ended far earlier than stated.

This absolutely needs addressed.

Sep 8, 2020
  16. Tappin replied to the thread Only 25%?.

I don’t really care about the sale. What I find annoying is someone who says the a nerfed sale is some how beneficial.

Sep 3, 2020
  17. Tappin replied to the thread Only 25%?.

Does it matter if you watch an episode of your favorite show the instant it comes out or 10 months from now? Not everyone has cash flow...

Sep 3, 2020
  18. Tappin replied to the thread Only 25%?.

There’s certainly a lot to complain about. Many use it to upgrade accounts or get the current expansion for their alts. For those who...

Sep 3, 2020
  19. Tappin replied to the thread Only 25%?.

Business men don’t allow their servers to crash every Friday and Saturday during patch week.

Sep 2, 2020
  20. Tappin replied to the thread Only 25%?.

Not really sure why they nerfed the discount. Many use it to buy the collector’s addition. I guess you’re better passing this year.

Sep 1, 2020
  21. Tappin replied to the thread Xegony down again.

I’m sure lots of players play other online games and me as well. However, this is the only game I play that has some sort crash the weekend...

Aug 22, 2020
  22. Tappin replied to the thread Can we change monthly patch to Mondays?.

Another weekend ruined.

Aug 21, 2020
  23. Tappin replied to the thread Can we change monthly patch to Mondays?.

I have a theory - The test server isn’t great place to test a patch and my guess is Thursday isn’t a great day for volume and volume is a...

Aug 21, 2020
  24. Tappin replied to the thread Can we change monthly patch to Mondays?.

Weekend starts Friday night...

Aug 21, 2020
  25. Tappin replied to the thread Can we change monthly patch to Mondays?.

Almost every major crash this year has happened on a weekend.

Aug 21, 2020
  26. Tappin posted a new thread.

Can we change monthly patch to Mondays?

That way all this nonsense happens on Wednesday and not on the weekend.

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Aug 21, 2020
  27. Tappin replied to the thread TOV experience design will hurt raiding.

It’s wasn’t until the last few months that most people stopped caring about exp on raids. But this has absolutely nothing to do with...

Aug 19, 2020
  28. Tappin posted a new thread.

Epic 3.0 err 4.0

With all the new evolving gear, I believe it’s about time we get a new upgrade to the Epic line. I always loved the original epic’s usable...

Aug 14, 2020
  29. Tappin replied to the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

Why not bring the Necro 2.0 in line with other epics by making it a short duration buff instead of a worn effect. Many of the other...

Aug 12, 2020
  30. Tappin replied to the thread Bots camped in Sathir's Tomb on Povar.

Stop what? my theory is probably correct. People are not going back to RoS because it's the best exp, but rather the convenience of it. It...

Aug 11, 2020
  31. Tappin replied to the thread Bots camped in Sathir's Tomb on Povar.

The problem with that is the exp is almost nonexistant after 110 RoS. Even the AA is slow comparied to ToV. I think it's most likely the...

Aug 11, 2020
  32. Tappin replied to the thread Feature Request: Eat Krono at server select.

This is a TLP request, can you move this post to the correct section of the forums?

Aug 11, 2020
  33. Tappin replied to the thread Bots camped in Sathir's Tomb on Povar.

This thread would have died along time ago if people would shoveling garbage and trying to convince someone to like something after...

Aug 11, 2020
  34. Tappin replied to the thread Bots camped in Sathir's Tomb on Povar.

Everyone is free to have their own preferences. So please stop spoon feeding me garbage, because at the end of the day, I still don’t care.

Aug 10, 2020
  35. Tappin replied to the thread Bots camped in Sathir's Tomb on Povar.

Some people just don't want to support a P2W microtransaction scheme. What does it matter anyway if people don't want to use Overseer?

Aug 10, 2020
  36. Tappin replied to the thread Bots camped in Sathir's Tomb on Povar.

A lot of players are older and not interested a p2w gimmicks that aren’t even part of the game. If you like it, fine, but others just don’t...

Aug 9, 2020
  37. Tappin replied to the thread Bots camped in Sathir's Tomb on Povar.

There aren’t many good exp spots in ToV. It really sucks to find all the good stuff camped and not enough players for a pick. However, I...

Aug 8, 2020
  38. Tappin replied to the thread Daybreak Forums security risk.

Same as well...

Aug 6, 2020
  39. Tappin replied to the thread Bots camped in Sathir's Tomb on Povar.

Great game design... take something away that’s been around for 20 years and try to sell it back...

Aug 5, 2020
  40. Tappin replied to the thread Bots camped in Sathir's Tomb on Povar.

How’s playing Overseer playing Everquest?

Aug 5, 2020
  41. Tappin replied to the thread But why?? (patch UI change).

It's a good enough reference point. It's not perfect, and not going to argue over it. And yes I agree it should be listed in game, but this...

Jul 19, 2020
  42. Tappin replied to the thread But why?? (patch UI change).

I am going to back track on this one and sorry for my complaint (I would like something to be on the inventory screen, but not required)....

Jul 19, 2020
  43. Tappin replied to the thread Removed the 'All Access Days Left:' label in the inventory window..

It doesn’t take but a minute to copy and paste some code from one screen to another.

Jul 17, 2020
  44. Tappin replied to the thread Removed the 'All Access Days Left:' label in the inventory window..

Why couldn’t they have replaced it with something else? Like the date listed under your account. Maybe it can be listed on launcher...

Jul 17, 2020
  45. Tappin replied to the thread Removed the 'All Access Days Left:' label in the inventory window..

You can’t use the store method if use Krono exclusively.

Jul 17, 2020
  46. Tappin replied to the thread Removing all access days left from inventory.

Why can we not have the same date listed on the website added to the inventory screen with a small note to relog if time has elapsed? Seems...

Jul 15, 2020
  47. Tappin replied to the thread But why?? (patch UI change).

Why can we not have the same date listed on the website added to the inventory screen with a small note to relog if time has elapsed? Seems...

Jul 15, 2020
  48. Tappin replied to the thread Loot Boxes and Gambling (UK).

A lot of countries already regulated cards, the fact that US doesn’t is irrelevant.

Jul 3, 2020
  49. Tappin replied to the thread Loot Boxes and Gambling (UK).

Money doesn’t really matter. BOTH EA and Nintendo have already bent the knee. It’s just a matter of time before they do so again.

Jul 2, 2020
  50. Tappin replied to the thread Loot Boxes and Gambling (UK).

From a consumer standpoint this is great news. Now all we need now is for the US to take the same action.

Jul 2, 2020
  51. Tappin replied to the thread Snowbound Shadowscale Leggings.

Thanks for the post. Indeed, it seems to be case that the poison cannot be used until the level after for some time... This is a great...

Jun 29, 2020
  52. Tappin replied to the thread What the F.. Merc?.

...and they are charging about 260 plat every 15 minutes for their services.

Jun 25, 2020
  53. Tappin posted a new thread.

Snowbound Shadowscale Leggings

Is there any logical reason the legs are usable at 110, but the summon item cannot be used until 111? My guess is that snowbound gear was...

Forum: Melee

Jun 22, 2020
  54. Tappin replied to the thread ToV Review Change My Mind.

Can you please let me know what my “options” are besides do it their way?

Jun 18, 2020
  55. Tappin replied to the thread ToV Review Change My Mind.

ToV isn't a good expansion, but has little to do with actual content or lack of (my opinion), and more to do wtih game design or lack...

Jun 17, 2020
  56. Tappin replied to the thread [Unmentioned 3rd Party Software].

The same can be said about using any xyz box program. My point was that using a 3rd party box program contains some risk and shouldn’t...

Jun 15, 2020
  57. Tappin replied to the thread [Unmentioned 3rd Party Software].

There’s a few threads on another forum and one that about 2 years on this forum. The claims are only as good as what the person says, but...

Jun 15, 2020
  58. Tappin replied to the thread [Unmentioned 3rd Party Software].

People have been banned for using nothing else but ISB on live servers. If you get caught using a 3rd party program for anything else...

Jun 15, 2020
  59. Tappin replied to the thread Returning.. box options.

Unless you’re god’s gift to boxing or using 3rd party software, it’s rather difficult (my opinion) to match the consistency of a melee...

Jun 13, 2020
  60. Tappin replied to the thread Returning.. box options.

A bard and a beastlord is the way to go, if you’re planning doing current content, then you’ll benefit from the bard’s DoTs nicely. I don’t...

Jun 13, 2020
  61. Tappin replied to the thread Let’s try to remain civil….

Man, I was a bit off on my guess...

Jun 2, 2020
  62. Tappin replied to the thread After the servers get fixed I can't login :(.

You would be correct.

May 29, 2020
  63. Tappin replied to the thread It's almost like you're giving your playerbase the middle finger....

It's all good if they (DP) have a few mistakes here and there, but they have crashed soo many times this year that might as well file...

May 28, 2020
  64. Tappin replied to the thread I WILL NOT BE SILENCED.

So it’s 3.25 hours before the next crash.

May 27, 2020
  65. Tappin replied to the thread Let’s try to remain civil….

They'll probably just kick it, and hope it works.

May 27, 2020
  66. Tappin replied to the thread Servers are down.

"...when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?"

May 27, 2020
  67. Tappin replied to the thread Let’s try to remain civil….

Not a bad guess at all. Since they cannot handle the volume, it's better to wait until the morning.

May 27, 2020
  68. Tappin posted a new thread.

Let’s try to remain civil…

NM the title – When do you think the next server crash will be? I call dibs on 45 minutes after the servers are up J

May 27, 2020
  69. Tappin replied to the thread Incoming another CRASH.

No TLP

May 27, 2020
  70. Tappin replied to the thread I pay for 8 accounts.

Roll your 8 accounts into 1 or 2 like the rest of us.

May 27, 2020
  71. Tappin replied to the thread 5+ minute Zoning without LD.. and MASSIVE game lag.

This game is filled with selfish people. I generally had a decent experience over the weekend, one major lag spike resulted in a death,...

May 27, 2020
  72. Tappin replied to the thread 5+ minute Zoning without LD.. and MASSIVE game lag.

There have been several crashes/reboot prior to the patch (mostly later in the evening). I just don’t see what a reboot will do besides...

May 26, 2020
  73. Tappin replied to the thread 5+ minute Zoning without LD.. and MASSIVE game lag.

Excuse me? I’m sure a double experience weekend on Holiday draws in huge crowd compared to a random day of the week. I’m sure DP knows what...

May 26, 2020
  74. Tappin replied to the thread 5+ minute Zoning without LD.. and MASSIVE game lag.

We don’t know what is causing the issue - the patch or increased volume of players. I’m sure it will be sorted after holiday.

May 25, 2020
  75. Tappin replied to the thread IS Boxer.

Well this thread is well on the way to being locked...

May 20, 2020
  76. Tappin replied to the thread I want an extra day added to my All-Access.

I am sure they will do something for downtime, but they are probably having a bad day. No reason for a roast.

May 20, 2020
  77. Tappin liked Marton's post in the thread IS Boxer.

I don't care if people use isb, /\/\...st. What I don't like is when folks roll with SK/SHM/BST/ZERKER/ZERKER/ZERKER (or similar),...

May 20, 2020
  78. Tappin replied to the thread IS Boxer.

Let people choose what (if any) 3rd party programs they use and let DP manage what rules they enforce. It's healthy to criticize DP...

May 19, 2020
  79. Tappin replied to the thread IS Boxer.

Then what is the big deal here? I did read the discord chat, but they don’t reference what programs, or at least I don’t recall it. I’ll...

May 18, 2020
  80. Tappin replied to the thread IS Boxer.

DP hasn’t said what 3rd party programs are acceptable, but to the contrary what isn’t acceptable - programs that interfere with...

May 18, 2020
  81. Tappin replied to the thread IS Boxer.

Gina is more robust than anything provided in game and does provide advantages. Similarly to most online FPS, software that simply...

May 18, 2020
  82. Tappin replied to the thread IS Boxer.

I am not a fan of bazaar bots - but that’s largely DP fault. They can easily deal with that problem (and they started to), but they don’t...

May 18, 2020
  83. Tappin replied to the thread IS Boxer.

Gina is cheating though - it clearly gives an unfair advantage to those who don’t use it. So if you don’t want cheating, get rid of them...

May 18, 2020
  84. Tappin replied to the thread IS Boxer.

Who cares what 3rd party programs people are using. As long as no grieving is going on, who gives a pile.

May 18, 2020
  85. Tappin replied to the thread Vanguard: Saga of Heroes.

Who cares. I had more fun playing that game than I ever did this game. Current EQ raids have stagnated and boring for years. VoSH was a...

May 16, 2020
  86. Tappin replied to the thread Vanguard: Saga of Heroes.

This game had the best raids...

May 15, 2020
  87. Tappin replied to the thread IS Boxer.

I don’t recall the devs ever say [Unmentioned 3rd Party Software] is allowed. All that I recall them saying is as long as the program doesn’t interfere with the...

May 15, 2020
  88. Tappin replied to the thread Where is our necro DoT revamp????.

The end result, over time, is going to be the same or less dps than you have now, but without the ability to stack dots. And the dot...

May 12, 2020
  89. Tappin replied to the thread Am I seeing things? I just was commenting on a thread... poof.

My thread got deleted. Good luck keeping this one.

May 1, 2020
  90. Tappin replied to the thread No Automated/Unintended Game-play......

Lol, epic

May 1, 2020
  91. Tappin replied to the thread SK Nurf.

OMG, seriously... I don’t know any SK that uses more than 1 DoT. My guess is that most SK’s don’t use more than one DoT. If you want fix...

Apr 24, 2020
  92. Tappin replied to the thread Melee DPS Mercs.

As a 6th member of a raid group, melee mercs Are hitting north of 300k. But you need to remember, DPS scales with time. The shorter the...

Apr 23, 2020
  93. Tappin replied to the thread SK Nurf.

There isn’t any way your keep a dot rotation on chain pulls. Since real groups that I am in never med, there isn’t any reason to use more...

Apr 23, 2020
  94. Tappin replied to the thread SK Nurf.

I’ll say one last thing, and I’ll be done. There isn’t any way to keep a large dot rotation on chain pulls (my opinion) while tanking -...

Apr 23, 2020
  95. Tappin replied to the thread Wanting to hire a Squire..

He's better off with a mage or bst, at least that way he has a tank, not a something less than a speed bump.

Apr 22, 2020
  96. Tappin replied to the thread Wanting to hire a Squire..

How about they provide a tank merc that can actual tank and hold agro?They don't even function as a speed bump.

Apr 22, 2020
  97. Tappin replied to the thread SK Nurf.

Useless before the patch, useless after the patch. I don't know any tanking SKs that are going to utilize a DPS DoT rotation – It’s just...

Apr 22, 2020
  98. Tappin replied to the thread SK Nurf.

Sigh, the problem with the DoTs is mana cost. There’s no way to sustain that tanking without long med breaks. LT is more important than...

Apr 21, 2020
  99. Tappin replied to the thread SK Nurf.

I box an SK, and use melee and caster burns. I don’t use dots, besides the tap. I am not sure about you, but this change doesn’t encourage...

Apr 19, 2020
  100. Tappin replied to the thread Expansions.. being salty or not...

DP made some design changes - those design changes would have been fatal if the group content was as hard as TBL.

Apr 19, 2020
  101. Tappin replied to the thread Time to rethink "timed raid unlocking"?.

It’s time to rethink the whole expansion....

Apr 18, 2020
  102. Tappin replied to the thread New SK Dot changes stink.

There was no reason for the change, just a waste of dev time in my view.

Apr 16, 2020
  103. Tappin replied to the thread New SK Dot changes stink.

Just my 2 cents... LT part of SK's overall mitigation, need to make sure you have plenty of mana for it. The new DoTs just cost...

Apr 16, 2020
  104. Tappin replied to the thread New SK Dot changes stink.

Did any SK actually stack dots? They gone from useless to absolutely useless.

Apr 15, 2020
  105. Tappin replied to the thread The Path to 115.

No, I am not trying to make it about raiders vs non raiders. My point was that the time it takes to complete any mission/kill quest is...

Apr 15, 2020
  106. Tappin replied to the thread The Path to 115.

Then heroic geared group players can kill the missions in about the same time. Hence it really does not make a difference if the...

Apr 15, 2020
  107. Tappin replied to the thread The Path to 115.

The issue of AoE killing doesn't pertain to one-time adjustments being provide on other progression/quest - The reward is only given...

Apr 15, 2020
  108. Tappin replied to the thread The Path to 115.

My complaint is with the large one-time experience adjustments given on the completion of the heroic missions. The only reason slow...

Apr 15, 2020
  109. Tappin replied to the thread The Path to 115.

This doesn't answer the question on why the experience is not uniformly distributed across other facets (progression/quest) of the...

Apr 15, 2020
  110. Tappin replied to the thread The Path to 115.

I made a typo in that post, should be if you really want me to shut up...

Apr 15, 2020
  111. Tappin replied to the thread The Path to 115.

Yepmetoo, Historically, SOE/DBG has made bad design decisions (all game developers do) followed up by community complaint. Instead of...

Apr 14, 2020
  112. Tappin replied to the thread The Path to 115.

I didn’t start this nonsense, someone else did. If you don’t like my post, hit the ignore button.

Apr 14, 2020
  113. Tappin replied to the thread The Path to 115.

No circles at all - you like the change and attack anyone who has a valid complaint.

Apr 14, 2020
  114. Tappin replied to the thread The Path to 115.

The GMs do ban people who bot and stream, but so much with those who keep to themselves.

Apr 14, 2020
  115. Tappin replied to the thread The Path to 115.

I’m going to accuse anyone of anything, but I find hard to believe GMM was an accident. It’s my opinion, that GMM was to combat problems...

Apr 14, 2020
  116. Tappin replied to the thread The Path to 115.

What kind of person are you? The same you ask of me can be asked of you. There are clearly consequences to level experience change and...

Apr 14, 2020
  117. Tappin replied to the thread The Path to 115.

Nope, it encourages bottling in new expansion instead of the old.

Apr 13, 2020
  118. Tappin replied to the thread The Path to 115.

And the new system primarily benefits raiders and punishes anyone who cannot get through the progression and kills off small groups at the...

Apr 13, 2020
  119. Tappin replied to the thread The Path to 115.

It’s completely unreasonable to think the average player can go out and level from 111 through 115 killing mobs with less than 20 hours...

Apr 13, 2020
  120. Tappin replied to the thread The Path to 115.

The experience per mob killed is irrelevant without talking into account other factors - you cannot directly compare the data without...

Apr 13, 2020
  121. Tappin replied to the thread The Path to 115.

Standardize the result and compare that to previous level change expansion (RoS). Anyone can push a false narrative, by omitting a...

Apr 13, 2020
  122. Tappin replied to the thread The Path to 115.

Not everyone has the opportunity to piggyback, or maybe they don’t want to go that route. Try being the main healer or tank with less...

Apr 13, 2020
  123. Tappin replied to the thread The Path to 115.

Experience gained from killing mobs in ToV at 111+ is far worse than the last two level expansions.

Apr 13, 2020
  124. Tappin replied to the thread The Path to 115.

I didn’t start this thread nor am I responsible for any complaints but what I wrote. There is clearly a problem with the level design in...

Apr 13, 2020
  125. Tappin replied to the thread The Path to 115.

I never said it was hard, provided you have a decent group. Finding groups for alts is the problem, especially if your play time is...

Apr 13, 2020
  126. Tappin replied to the thread The Path to 115.

I didn’t promote anything I said as fact, besides what is a fact. I’m not interested in prefacing all post anymore. If someone has a...

Apr 12, 2020
  127. Tappin replied to the thread The Path to 115.

To take things further, conjecture is based on anecdotal evidence, not just my opinion. Casual players tend to pay for at least one account...

Apr 12, 2020
  128. Tappin replied to the thread The Path to 115.

The change in way we receive level exp from mob kills to a one time adjustment for progression task completion is an outlier by...

Apr 12, 2020
  129. Tappin replied to the thread The Path to 115.

I already canceled all my subs on alts (so this change no longer relevant to me). This development cycle is detrimental to most of the...

Apr 12, 2020
  130. Tappin replied to the thread The Path to 115.

I’m not whining, just pointing out that they are going to lose subs if they continue with this change.

Apr 12, 2020
  131. Tappin replied to the thread The Path to 115.

I’m not whining about anything, I’m simply stating the obvious.

Apr 12, 2020
  132. Tappin replied to the thread The Path to 115.

You can claim or say what you want to, but that’s not going to change anything.

Apr 12, 2020
  133. Tappin replied to the thread The Path to 115.

Trying to find a progression group at this point is a pita - they are almost nonexistent.

Apr 12, 2020
  134. Tappin replied to the thread The Path to 115.

Poor game design at it’s finest. They are going to end up bleeding subs if they continue with this change.

Apr 12, 2020
  135. Tappin replied to the thread The Path to 115.

The dev team literally put more effort into a P2W micro transaction system, then to make sure content people already bought and paid for...

Apr 11, 2020
  136. Tappin replied to the thread Botting / warping groups making it difficult to complete Hunter.

I get that people have a war against bots, but that’s distracting one of the main points of the thread - players being harassed by much...

Apr 3, 2020