Tappin's Recent Activity

1. Tappin posted a new thread.

Dragon Ball Creator Passes Way

A sad piece of news this week... We were given news yesterday that Akira Toriyama passed away earlier this month. I just want to say thanks...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Mar 8, 2024
  2. Tappin replied to the thread Stealth nerfs?.

If you look at for what it is, you’ll get the changes. There trying remove as many man hours as humanly possible from the game (one...

Mar 7, 2024
  3. Tappin replied to the thread Stealth nerfs?.

Another ‘W’ for Tappin… A decisive ‘L’ for everyone who said I was wrong.

Mar 7, 2024
  4. Tappin replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

The DP theme since ToV has been whatever it takes to reduce man hours. I really doubt DP is catering to any group in particular… They’re...

Mar 3, 2024
  5. Tappin replied to the thread Does anybody read the quest dialogue?.

Go read player reviews of the TDS expansion - That should be sufficient enough to determine if people actually read the quest dialogue.

Feb 26, 2024
  6. Tappin replied to the thread Does anyone think LS is hard?.

You wouldn't if you're molo, but if you have a full group the only reason not to is bugs. Non of the content is really that hard, but a...

Jan 14, 2024
  7. Tappin replied to the thread Does anyone think LS is hard?.

Do people gravitate towards the easiest zones, or the ones with fewer bugs? I would hunt in a hard zone, assuming it had less bugs than...

Jan 14, 2024
  8. Tappin replied to the thread Gotta love the quality control!.

Since when has this game ever had any quality control? I mean, this game originated the meme: 'An emergency patch to correct the emergency...

Dec 17, 2023
  9. Tappin replied to the thread Weapon Ratios!.

Just ignore it like 99% of the population. Use your old raid weapons, until you get your new raid one. It's not going to make that much...

Dec 12, 2023
  10. Tappin replied to the thread Toon reached 125 within two hours of launch - How?.

May those people enjoy the new expansion rollback that always occurs

Dec 6, 2023
  11. Tappin replied to the thread What if EG7 were to purchase Visionary Realms?.

There's no drama. They ran out of money and have no product to show for the last decade. There's a whole one full time dev left.

Oct 28, 2023