taliefer's Recent Activity

1. taliefer replied to the thread Is Aradune Going to Kill The Sleeper?.

Dont play on Aradune, but I still find it funny how Anti RMT crusaders still hold up the SoD as some symbol of the RMT market. you could...

Nov 18, 2020
  2. taliefer replied to the thread Considering returning - Mangler Pop?.

Mangler is still doing great. it still hits high population pretty much everyday. its 2:20am on a thursday right now and its high pop

Sep 3, 2020
  3. taliefer replied to the thread When does the rest of Aradune get to farm VP keys?.

Kunark is better when you skip VP. its such a useless zone. Mangler is the first server I decided to skip VP entirely on, and it made...

Aug 26, 2020
  4. taliefer replied to the thread Guy 54 boxing on Mangler selling raid loot openly, isnt this a truebox server?.

mangler still hits high population more often than not, as it currently is. its easily the most populated TLP server at this point in...

Jul 28, 2020
  5. taliefer replied to the thread Charm breaks - anyone notice it is higher since last patch.

No, but my Jboots are definitely slower

Jul 20, 2020
  6. taliefer replied to the thread Mangler - GoD - goats not spawning in AoC instances...

there really is no real reason for the goats not to spawn instantly in the AoCs

Jul 14, 2020
  7. taliefer replied to the thread What races/deities can do the Greenmist for SKs.

the only combo i have heard absolutely cannot do greenmist is rallos zek ogres. just what ive heard over the years, I dont know if its...

Jul 14, 2020
  8. taliefer replied to the thread Mangler - GoD - goats not spawning in AoC instances...

but if they used actual logic to make decisions, what would they do with the Giant Spin Wheel of Decision making they bought?

Jul 14, 2020
  9. taliefer replied to the thread After next patch, you can transfer from Aradune to Rizlona. Please keep in mind .....

Nor will they say not to use it. Which is weird. I don’t understand their need to live in the grey area. This is a video game, not...

Jul 9, 2020
  10. taliefer replied to the thread After next patch, you can transfer from Aradune to Rizlona. Please keep in mind .....

no it isnt. unless you are afk using it. I've been using it on rizlona. I'd love for a dev to chime in and say otherwise and id stop...

Jul 8, 2020
  11. taliefer replied to the thread After next patch, you can transfer from Aradune to Rizlona. Please keep in mind .....

funny how your 100% allowed software program got forum censored huh? DPG just likes to live in the grey area of plausible...

Jul 8, 2020
  12. taliefer replied to the thread Mangler GoD break.

I think its a test to determine how much annoyance level people are willing to put up with for their passions

Jul 1, 2020
  13. taliefer replied to the thread Mangler GoD break.

its pretty bad. i wonder if they used mangler for scrap parts on the aradune upgrade

Jul 1, 2020
  14. taliefer replied to the thread NPCs in Classic through Luclin will inflict 20% less damage while charmed.

ive literally died more times to server crashes than charm breaks. i'll grant you once im done leveling i shelve the chanter, but who...

Jun 18, 2020
  15. taliefer liked Accipiter's post in the thread NPCs in Classic through Luclin will inflict 20% less damage while charmed.

The angst is real in this one. I, too, have played an enchanter on 3 TLPs (or 4, I lose track). While you can't say there is no...

Jun 18, 2020
  16. taliefer replied to the thread NPCs in Classic through Luclin will inflict 20% less damage while charmed.

apparently. i guess ive been lucky

Jun 18, 2020
  17. taliefer replied to the thread NPCs in Classic through Luclin will inflict 20% less damage while charmed.

you keep blowing off better players than you, how do you expect to improve?

Jun 18, 2020
  18. taliefer replied to the thread NPCs in Classic through Luclin will inflict 20% less damage while charmed.

the risk is so close to minimal it may as well be non existant. as you say, im a veteran. ive grouped with boxed chanters, real...

Jun 18, 2020
  19. taliefer replied to the thread NPCs in Classic through Luclin will inflict 20% less damage while charmed.

charm can break early? who knew. must be a new mechanic. resisted spells huh? if only there was a way to minimize the chance of that...

Jun 18, 2020
  20. taliefer replied to the thread NPCs in Classic through Luclin will inflict 20% less damage while charmed.

I used charm to level my way to 60 on 3 TLPS now. like i said earlier, the risk is so high i do my charming on an alt that I dont...

Jun 18, 2020
  21. taliefer replied to the thread NPCs in Classic through Luclin will inflict 20% less damage while charmed.

there is no risk

Jun 18, 2020
  22. taliefer replied to the thread Can we finally fix Rogues and Rangers? Thanks!.

rangers are actually quite good on TLPs even before luclin.

Jun 18, 2020
  23. taliefer liked Xyroff-cazic.'s post in the thread NPCs in Classic through Luclin will inflict 20% less damage while charmed.

Posting this nonsense immediately after the post above you is amazing

Jun 17, 2020
  24. taliefer replied to the thread DBG is simply inviting hackers and toxic players with krono..

If it wasnt for Krono, enchanters would still be doing 20% more damage today. instead they are now garbage tier class and everyone should...

Jun 17, 2020
  25. taliefer replied to the thread NPCs in Classic through Luclin will inflict 20% less damage while charmed.

Having worked in a grocery store for years during high school and college...he probably does. you'd be surprised at how many people...

Jun 17, 2020
  26. taliefer replied to the thread NPCs in Classic through Luclin will inflict 20% less damage while charmed.

charming is so high risk I always put my chanter on my secondary pc, or alt tab it to the background. I cant imagine how people who main...

Jun 17, 2020
  27. taliefer replied to the thread NPCs in Classic through Luclin will inflict 20% less damage while charmed.

its going to change pretty much nothing

Jun 17, 2020
  28. taliefer replied to the thread Enchanter pet nerf.

I actually did not know this, seems kind of weird. I havent seen the need to charm on rizlona at any rate tho, im always waiting on...

Jun 17, 2020
  29. taliefer replied to the thread Enchanter pet nerf.

so much this. enchanters are gonna take this nerf and go about their buisness as usual. not sure another class could do that. even...

Jun 17, 2020
  30. taliefer liked Green_Mage's post in the thread Enchanter pet nerf.

I just want to point out -- no other class could have took a 20% dmg reduction as nbd. This is a fine nerf. Not really too much IMO.

Jun 17, 2020
  31. taliefer replied to the thread Enchanter pet nerf.

good first step. dont care if charm is "classic" anyone with half a brain knows charm pets are seriously out of whack. that said, not...

Jun 17, 2020
  32. taliefer replied to the thread Rizlona is not a "boxing" server..

I am 6 boxing on rizlona, but i see plenty of PUGs form up in guk and the hole. yes there are 6 boxers around, but i have seen less drama...

Jun 16, 2020
  33. taliefer replied to the thread Any reason not to play on Mangler for a returning player(s)?.

mangler is in pretty good shape headed in to gates. far better than coirnav was at the same stage. its a healthy server and if you like the...

Jun 15, 2020
  34. taliefer replied to the thread @Dreamweaver on Rizlona Rulesets.

the forums censors the word , so it gets called quest of macros, or macaroni, or such same with [Unmentioned 3rd Party Software], so it gets...

Jun 15, 2020
  35. taliefer replied to the thread Why is a GM not suspending people who have been in game for 48+ hours?.

military time is hard

Jun 15, 2020
  36. taliefer replied to the thread @Dreamweaver on Rizlona Rulesets.

I dont even think its putting dreamweaver "on blast." its been pretty obvious for a while the main thing DBG/DPG is worried about...

Jun 15, 2020
  37. taliefer replied to the thread Game suggestions?.

Rizlona

Jun 15, 2020
  38. taliefer replied to the thread @Dreamweaver on Rizlona Rulesets.

My cheat program isnt as efficient as the other cheat program, please ban the other cheat program

Jun 14, 2020
  39. taliefer replied to the thread @Dreamweaver on Rizlona Rulesets.

basically, everyone play the way i do or "you suck" got it

Jun 14, 2020
  40. taliefer replied to the thread @Dreamweaver on Rizlona Rulesets.

whats the difference between using macoroni or a key broadcaster to send keystrokes to multiple computers? you have to set up hotkeys? I...

Jun 14, 2020
  41. taliefer replied to the thread Can't deal with Aradune queues, seeking guidance on where to play instead.

Mangler still hits high population on the server status pretty frequenty. cant speak to the low level game, but the server as a whole is in...

Jun 10, 2020
  42. taliefer replied to the thread Group content - How do Rangers fare?.

cool story bro

Jun 10, 2020
  43. taliefer replied to the thread Group content - How do Rangers fare?.

My observations from playing a ranger for the first time on Mangler: Classic: its classic. early on a fresh server, rangers make the best...

Jun 10, 2020
  44. taliefer replied to the thread Queue experiment ended?.

Exaxtly.

Jun 7, 2020
  45. taliefer replied to the thread Does darkpaw game endorse exploiting game mechanics to kill raid mobs?.

discord voice chat is terrible. like id rather use ventrilo or mumble or even the in game eq voice chat over it.

Jun 7, 2020
  46. taliefer replied to the thread Does darkpaw game endorse exploiting game mechanics to kill raid mobs?.

Ironically enough..thats exactly what Vicious said in Teamspeak when we started doing it in open world. and, well, yea. you can see...

Jun 6, 2020
  47. taliefer replied to the thread Life as a rogue....

sell it to a vendor, /split the plat

Jun 5, 2020
  48. taliefer replied to the thread Rizlona food consumed too fast?.

stack them bread loafs and water flasks, eat like your in prison.

Jun 5, 2020
  49. taliefer replied to the thread Serious Question: How do people level to 50 in ONE Week?!.

The biggest "mistake" or at least inefficiency I see most groups, pugs specifically, make is grinding on blue con mobs. this is woefully...

Jun 5, 2020
  50. taliefer replied to the thread Just a discussion about the super cool Rizlona server speeding up unlocks.

I'm using Rizlona as a place to 6 box for the first time. Just something I'd never done in EQ before, so figured why not see what the fuss...

Jun 3, 2020
  51. taliefer replied to the thread Rizlona out of control botting.

its really funny seeing peoples macros break. spamming "Erud's crossing" at the soulbinder

May 29, 2020