Taladir's Recent Activity

1. Taladir liked Meeko's post in the thread Test Update 08/08/223 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Let's talk kill credit! With this month's patch, multiple bugs are being fixed with how damage is credited to attackers. An important...

Jul 15, 2024 at 4:34 PM
  2. Taladir replied to the thread Drusella Sathir Sound Effects.

If it's going to have humanoid sounds at all, I'd argue it should follow the gender of the character. Perhaps most fitting would be my...

Jul 15, 2024 at 8:15 AM
  3. Taladir replied to the thread [Teek] Key of Swords (Plane of Sky Island 1.5) bugged.

There was a typo in my post where I referred to the Key of the Misplaced achievement instead of Key of Swords achievement. Thanks for the...

Jul 15, 2024 at 8:13 AM
  4. Taladir replied to the thread Lich of Miragul spawn timer broken.

Thanks for sharing this information, HellHound989. I might recommend posting this information to the Lich of Miragul page on Allakhazam...

Jul 14, 2024 at 7:59 PM
  5. Taladir replied to the thread Drusella Sathir Sound Effects.

This is still an issue on the Teek server.

Jul 14, 2024 at 6:30 PM
  6. Taladir posted a new thread.

[Teek] Key of Swords (Plane of Sky Island 1.5) bugged

On Teek, characters who are not flagged for the Noble Dojorn island (commonly referred to as island 1.5), which normally requires the Key...

Forum: Bug Reports

Jul 14, 2024 at 6:09 PM
  7. Taladir replied to the thread Test Hotfix 07/11/2024 - New Bugs Only.

Seems like a reasonable option to me.

Jul 12, 2024 at 5:53 PM
  8. Taladir liked Mistress's post in the thread PLer toxicity discussion.

You will never exp at the bottom of Chardok unless your paying Krono You will soon never be able to exp in the frog part of Sebilis unless...

Jul 10, 2024
  9. Taladir replied to the thread Razor Fang of Xygoz proc has zero effect.

Agreed, hopefully they can find time to fix it like they did for mini-AHR's bug right before the last round of TLPs launched.

Jul 10, 2024
  10. Taladir liked Redeker's post in the thread Razor Fang of Xygoz proc has zero effect.

This has been reported previously in 2021, but there has been no comment or update, so I am assuming it's been missed....

Jul 10, 2024
  11. Taladir replied to the thread Lavastorm zone is unplayable now.

It shouldn't spawn, period. It's a completely out of era event that can't even be completed on these servers that only serves the purpose...

Jul 2, 2024
  12. Taladir replied to the thread Lavastorm zone is unplayable now.

This is a legitimate issue. It was a problem on Oakwynd, it was a problem on Yelinak, and it's a problem on Teek. The devs should take the...

Jul 1, 2024
  13. Taladir replied to the thread Are Teek Starting Areas Dead?.

Fixed that for you.

Jun 25, 2024
  14. Taladir liked MileyVyrus's post in the thread Verina Tomb and Vessel Drozlin need an update.

It really would help out casual enchanters if the epic appeared in your no drop backpack upon enchanter character creations. You know,...

Jun 25, 2024
  15. Taladir replied to the thread Tides of Time - Missions - Level 60 Bracket Rebalancing required.

Mission 3 (Oasis of Forests) is particularly egregious. Our group was able to do 5/6, but this one is just brutal with the AOE dot that...

Jun 24, 2024
  16. Taladir replied to the thread Teek - Wrong Pick From Group.

On Teek, I routinely have a group member put in a different pick of the Anniversary Tower than the rest of the group. It's usually the...

Jun 24, 2024
  17. Taladir liked Hythos's post in the thread Teek: Essence of Shadow.

Yes, this again. And again, until it's properly restored. When Live, we had Essence of Shadow dropping off of Shadowed Men, pre-Velious....

Jun 23, 2024
  18. Taladir liked Aziuno's post in the thread Tides of Time - Missions - Level 60 Bracket Rebalancing required.

Hello Developers, The level 60 Bracket for Tides of Times needs some rebalance. I don't know if you saw the previous post in the TLP...

Jun 20, 2024
  19. Taladir replied to the thread Shady goblin on Teek.

On Oakwynd, this spawn was permacamped by ring sellers several weeks into Velious. I never did get the turnin until it was irrelevant...

Jun 20, 2024
  20. Taladir liked Progress's post in the thread Fixed Windowed EQ screen randomly shrinking (minimizing)..

The windowed EQ screen on my laptop is randomly minimizing down to 1/4 the size (positioning itself on the top right corner of the screen)...

Jun 19, 2024
  21. Taladir liked Forbick's post in the thread Confirmed Minion of Darkness Focused Epic pet does not summon with armor equipped.

As the title says, the focused mage epic pet (using minion of darkness focus), does not come equipped with any armor like the unfocused one...

Jun 19, 2024
  22. Taladir replied to the thread Fixed Windowed EQ screen randomly shrinking (minimizing)..

Yes, this began happening today after the patch on my second machine after the screensaver kicked in.

Jun 19, 2024
  23. Taladir liked Nanner's post in the thread Out of combat regen is coming next patch.

You don’t play on TLPs. Your opinion isn’t needed or wanted and as usual is inaccurate. If you did play on them, I think even you...

Jun 14, 2024
  24. Taladir liked Darklighter's post in the thread Teek and Anniversary Tower - a Lose/Lose?.

If tower gear isn't better than raid gear for 3+ expansions worth of time on live why is it okay to be that much more powerful on a new...

Jun 13, 2024
  25. Taladir replied to the thread Out of combat regen is coming next patch.

There aren't that many naysayers. Most of the people on this thread are dev bootlickers. Why in the world should EQ cater to casuals?...

Jun 13, 2024
  26. Taladir replied to the thread Out of combat regen is coming next patch.

This is a bad change. They are making the classic experience even less classic. Slow, careful resource generation is a part of early EQ,...

Jun 12, 2024
  27. Taladir liked Intercept's post in the thread Out of combat regen is coming next patch.

If they keep trying to change this game out of a playerbase, one day it's going to work.

Jun 12, 2024
  28. Taladir liked Arclyte's post in the thread Out of combat regen is coming next patch.

Managing your resources is a basic aspect of every good video game ever Why are there so many people that want this game to play like...

Jun 12, 2024
  29. Taladir replied to the thread Claims not Claimable.

These claims have not been available up through LDoN on any progression server I've been on.

Jun 10, 2024
  30. Taladir liked Rothj's post in the thread Bazaar at Launch, please.

You know what we should do? Copy everything from when eq starts to drop in population because a handful of people are inconvenienced or...

Jun 10, 2024
  31. Taladir replied to the thread Items without QUEST tag.

I would add Essence of Rathe, Blue Slumber Fungus, and Spiroc Bone Dust to that list. They are used for the Demi Lich Skull Cap quest.

Jun 7, 2024
  32. Taladir replied to the thread Whistling Fists - Cazic not responding.

I found this post from a couple years ago about the issue:...

Jun 7, 2024
  33. Taladir replied to the thread Teek krono prices rising rapidly?.

That's what I remember as well, and that was with a 12-week Classic period. I used to do a lot of Sol Ro armor quests and sell them....

Jun 6, 2024
  34. Taladir liked Allworth's post in the thread Commonlands Freeport Militia Toll Booth is Pointing the Wrong Way.

Bug: In the Commonlands, the Freeport Militia toll both and the two Freeport Militia guards that staff the booth are pointing the wrong...

Jun 5, 2024
  35. Taladir liked Allworth's post in the thread Why does Blackburrow have no rare creatures?.

Many of the problems on TLP servers would be eliminated if Darkpaw had a dedicated team devs assigned to the TLP experience. When you...

Jun 5, 2024
  36. Taladir liked fransisco's post in the thread A Suggestion.

at this piont, why even play on tlp if you want everything live has?

Jun 5, 2024
  37. Taladir liked fransisco's post in the thread Rez Tokens.

the store doesn't sell power and impactful items like that - which is great.

Jun 5, 2024
  38. Taladir liked Massimo_Bertoxx's post in the thread DP, Tormax is ready for an answer..

You conflate making "most players" happy with making a plurality of players who want the same thing happy. The best business is to...

Jun 4, 2024
  39. Taladir liked Massimo_Bertoxx's post in the thread DP, Tormax is ready for an answer..

Lighten up, Francis. Nobody asked for a dead server. DBG announced the rulesets they wanted to do this year and then implemented...

Jun 4, 2024
  40. Taladir liked Koshk's post in the thread Please increase bazaar amount beyond 2 million..

Waring, I respectively ask you cease shutting people down, and gatekeeping their threads. 1. OP has no way of easily knowing if their...

Jun 2, 2024
  41. Taladir liked SnapVine's post in the thread Is anyone going to try for 60 without a break on Teek/Tormax?.

this is a really clever and smart post. I like the part where you use different names to make sure the person knows they don't matter...

May 10, 2024
  42. Taladir liked Laronk's post in the thread RIP Everquest Travel and other mechanics.

You don't have to level to 5, just talk to a guard he will send your persona to its bind point.

May 10, 2024
  43. Taladir replied to the thread Hey, return focus effects..

Apparently no one in this thread read the AMA responses: [IMG]

May 10, 2024
  44. Taladir liked Zalphos's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

Boxers definitely drive normal players away. It would be nice to have at least one boxing-restricted server.

May 1, 2024
  45. Taladir replied to the thread Teek and Tormax are on the horizon!.

What time do the servers launch on 5/22?

Apr 25, 2024
  46. Taladir liked SnapVine's post in the thread Anyone notice people really want tormax to fail?.

the dupe was like the first half of luclin, so what's your point about "past PoP?" just musing about when plat no longer matters (to...

Apr 24, 2024
  47. Taladir replied to the thread MoTM removed from AOC encounters on Teek.

You keep saying Mark of the Mighty, but I think you mean Presence of the Mighty. There is no Mark of the Mighty.

Apr 24, 2024
  48. Taladir replied to the thread MoTM removed from AOC encounters on Teek.

You're joking, right? We burned through the bosses in Oakwynd like a hot knife through butter, even with MotM.

Apr 24, 2024
  49. Taladir liked Goomba's post in the thread MoTM removed from AOC encounters on Teek.

No we dont need mage/necro pet armies get out of here

Apr 24, 2024
  50. Taladir replied to the thread Anyone notice people really want tormax to fail?.

It wrecked the economy permanently. It was allowed to actively be exploited for a week.

Apr 24, 2024
  51. Taladir replied to the thread Anyone notice people really want tormax to fail?.

Are you being purposely obtuse about Truebox? Yes, Truebox did not exist in 1999, but neither did playing multiple instances of...

Apr 24, 2024
  52. Taladir liked Intercept's post in the thread Anyone notice people really want tormax to fail?.

1. I'm not worried, because there will be people as there have been for the last 25 years which is a safe # of years in my eyes that...

Apr 24, 2024
  53. Taladir liked Intercept's post in the thread Anyone notice people really want tormax to fail?.

I'll be on Tormax and I'm not worried about having people to play with as it'ss as close to the classic experience of this 25 year old...

Apr 24, 2024
  54. Taladir liked Celatusp99's post in the thread Anyone notice people really want tormax to fail?.

I don't think the doom and gloom is warranted. I think some people did not get what they wanted and Teek is too popular to change so they...

Apr 24, 2024
  55. Taladir liked Crimson Violet's post in the thread Anyone notice people really want tormax to fail?.

Tormax is one of the better rulesets available. Yes there have been others and this is the first time I am able to do a complete run...

Apr 24, 2024
  56. Taladir liked Rothj's post in the thread Anyone notice people really want tormax to fail?.

I'm just browsing the forums for something to do until server launch, I'm not even playing right now. I'll probably play tormax but I could...

Apr 24, 2024
  57. Taladir liked Garete's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Thank you all for the time and effort put into communication with the community and an honest attempt at transparency. I could tell by the...

Mar 14, 2024
  58. Taladir replied to the thread Looking for a TLP to play on.

Oakwynd is the best server to start on right now. None of the other servers are remotely close to a nostalgic era at this point. The live...

Jan 30, 2024