Taladir's Recent Activity

1. Taladir liked SnapVine's post in the thread Anyone notice people really want tormax to fail?.

the dupe was like the first half of luclin, so what's your point about "past PoP?" just musing about when plat no longer matters (to...

Apr 24, 2024 at 11:30 AM
  2. Taladir replied to the thread MoTM removed from AOC encounters on Teek.

You keep saying Mark of the Mighty, but I think you mean Presence of the Mighty. There is no Mark of the Mighty.

Apr 24, 2024 at 6:15 AM
  3. Taladir replied to the thread MoTM removed from AOC encounters on Teek.

You're joking, right? We burned through the bosses in Oakwynd like a hot knife through butter, even with MotM.

Apr 24, 2024 at 6:10 AM
  4. Taladir liked Goomba's post in the thread MoTM removed from AOC encounters on Teek.

No we dont need mage/necro pet armies get out of here

Apr 24, 2024 at 6:09 AM
  5. Taladir replied to the thread Anyone notice people really want tormax to fail?.

It wrecked the economy permanently. It was allowed to actively be exploited for a week.

Apr 24, 2024 at 5:57 AM
  6. Taladir replied to the thread Anyone notice people really want tormax to fail?.

Are you being purposely obtuse about Truebox? Yes, Truebox did not exist in 1999, but neither did playing multiple instances of...

Apr 24, 2024 at 5:55 AM
  7. Taladir liked Intercept's post in the thread Anyone notice people really want tormax to fail?.

1. I'm not worried, because there will be people as there have been for the last 25 years which is a safe # of years in my eyes that...

Apr 24, 2024 at 5:48 AM
  8. Taladir liked Intercept's post in the thread Anyone notice people really want tormax to fail?.

I'll be on Tormax and I'm not worried about having people to play with as it'ss as close to the classic experience of this 25 year old...

Apr 24, 2024 at 5:46 AM
  9. Taladir liked Celatusp99's post in the thread Anyone notice people really want tormax to fail?.

I don't think the doom and gloom is warranted. I think some people did not get what they wanted and Teek is too popular to change so they...

Apr 24, 2024 at 5:45 AM
  10. Taladir liked Crimson Violet's post in the thread Anyone notice people really want tormax to fail?.

Tormax is one of the better rulesets available. Yes there have been others and this is the first time I am able to do a complete run...

Apr 24, 2024 at 5:40 AM
  11. Taladir liked Rothj's post in the thread Anyone notice people really want tormax to fail?.

I'm just browsing the forums for something to do until server launch, I'm not even playing right now. I'll probably play tormax but I could...

Apr 24, 2024 at 5:29 AM
  12. Taladir liked Garete's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Thank you all for the time and effort put into communication with the community and an honest attempt at transparency. I could tell by the...

Mar 14, 2024
  13. Taladir replied to the thread Looking for a TLP to play on.

Oakwynd is the best server to start on right now. None of the other servers are remotely close to a nostalgic era at this point. The live...

Jan 30, 2024
  14. Taladir posted a new thread.

Fixed Internally Corpses Standing Up Since Patch

Since the patch, myself and my guildmates have noticed a higher frequency of corpses in a standing position, both from players and mobs. It...

Forum: Resolved

Jan 18, 2024
  15. Taladir replied to the thread [Oakwynd] Fight to Engage - EST Raiding Guild.

Now is a great time to join. We are working toward our longer term PoP schedule of 2x Plane of Time clears per week, along with a weekly EP...

Jan 17, 2024
  16. Taladir liked Duder's post in the thread Vi Xi Aten Ha Ra resetting mid fight.

This post is as bad as the allazkazam posts where the posters state how easy Nagafen was at 85 with their merc. After thinking about...

Jan 17, 2024
  17. Taladir replied to the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Could the team look at the longstanding bug where player helms will not show on old models unless they are taken off and put back on each...

Jan 17, 2024
  18. Taladir replied to the thread Custom crown of the kromzek kings.

Yes, this has been a persistent issue since at least 2016. If the player has new models enabled, their helm will show up appropriately,...

Jan 17, 2024
  19. Taladir replied to the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

In 2016, the development team went back and enabled old models for goblins, skeletons, spectres, orcs, etc. in classic zones on TLP...

Jan 17, 2024
  20. Taladir replied to the thread Wizard Hat Ornaments dropping in PoP.

That's a matter of opinion. In 2016, the team went back and enabled old models for orcs, goblins, skeletons, etc. for classic on TLP...

Jan 17, 2024
  21. Taladir replied to the thread Wizard Hat Ornaments dropping in PoP.

I didn't think they would exist in this era on TLP. I am positive they weren't in original Planes of Power.

Jan 7, 2024
  22. Taladir posted a new thread.

Wizard Hat Ornaments dropping in PoP

We just had a Black Skull Wizard Ornament and Auburn Wizard Hat Ornament drop from a nettling wraith in Plane of Nightmare on Oakwynd. I...

Forum: Bug Reports

Jan 4, 2024
  23. Taladir replied to the thread Vi Xi Aten Ha Ra resetting mid fight.

We tried this once as well, but she got bumped above the windowsill and reset. Not sure what did it. Either way, the root cause being...

Dec 30, 2023
  24. Taladir replied to the thread Vi Xi Aten Ha Ra resetting mid fight.

We had Va Xi Aten Ha Ra reset 7 or 8 times on Wednesday, and it cost us the kill. We did everything we could - no pets, max shrink, tank 3...

Dec 30, 2023
  25. Taladir replied to the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

There are changes with the intuitiveness of the game that take place after PoP which make it overwhelming and undesirable to new and...

Dec 20, 2023
  26. Taladir liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

There is also the ever increasing statflation that leads to casual pickup groups becoming harder and harder to realistically go through...

Dec 20, 2023
  27. Taladir liked Micker99's post in the thread No One Wants To Play On Live Servers.

Early EQ is horrible? EQ went down hill for me, when they went to the moon lol. The original EQ will never be surpassed. You had to...

Dec 19, 2023
  28. Taladir liked Jayjayjay's post in the thread Longer unlock server thoughts.

What's your definition on "Contents Consumption"? Back in the old days, defeating raid targets itself was a challenge and there...

Dec 19, 2023
  29. Taladir liked Jayjayjay's post in the thread Longer unlock server thoughts.

Totally wrong story. Can you point out which server had longer unlock timers and what was its server rules? TLPs before Phinny did...

Dec 19, 2023
  30. Taladir liked magikarp's post in the thread Wine xp quest.

the sad problem for me forming any perspective on this, since i havent logged in for half a year, is that from memory, p much everyone...

Dec 19, 2023
  31. Taladir liked Beimeith's post in the thread Wine xp quest.

I appreciate that, but you're still wrong. Dropping a task to avoid a lockout was done "using the default game client" and was still an...

Dec 17, 2023
  32. Taladir liked Beimeith's post in the thread Wine xp quest.

You need to look up what rules lawyering is since it sounds like you don't know. TS items have been stackable to 1k since 2017. That's 6...

Dec 17, 2023
  33. Taladir liked Beimeith's post in the thread Wine xp quest.

The red wine quest has not existed in this form for decades. For the first 15ish years of EQ you were limited to turning in 4 at a...

Dec 17, 2023
  34. Taladir replied to the thread Personas are detrimental on Oakwynd.

Literally unplayable.

Dec 12, 2023
  35. Taladir liked Critt's post in the thread When will we hear anything about Luclin Compensation?.

One of the main problems I find with games is usually because there are always people willing to accept a subpar product/service.... Sure...

Dec 12, 2023
  36. Taladir liked OldTimeEQ1's post in the thread When will we hear anything about Luclin Compensation?.

To answer the OP, around the same time there is a transparent post and announcement about the recent debacle which killed Oakwynd economy,...

Dec 12, 2023
  37. Taladir liked dentalplan's post in the thread Let's switch up the Oakwynd PoP expansion bonus!.

Since the economy on Oakwynd has been ruined, the +25% bonus coin drop advertised for PoP is even more pointless than it would be under...

Dec 11, 2023
  38. Taladir replied to the thread "-responded with the urgency and gravity-".

No, it's not. I was able to farm plat to get Krono all the way up until this explosion. The 24/7 botters in Siren's Grotto did push up...

Nov 28, 2023
  39. Taladir replied to the thread Oakwynd - First TLP to dip to medium population within first week of launch?.

Why necro a thread from June, particularly one that wasn't very interesting in the first place?

Nov 28, 2023
  40. Taladir liked OldTimeEQ1's post in the thread Oakwynd - Legacy Character Bonus and AA's.

So legacy exp. did not apply (And still doesn't) to AAs, we went through not one but TWO bonus events, with no update on this at all -...

Nov 28, 2023
  41. Taladir liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread "-responded with the urgency and gravity-".

What about all the players who didn't take advantage of the dup and don't have massive amounts of play to buy things? Kind of ruins the...

Nov 27, 2023
  42. Taladir liked Oscig's post in the thread "-responded with the urgency and gravity-".

It was only accelerated if you consider an (effectively) infinite plat dupe to be the natural state of the game economy. It's not.

Nov 27, 2023
  43. Taladir liked Oscig's post in the thread "-responded with the urgency and gravity-".

players shouldn't have to assume the responsibility that devs are careless and refuse to own up to their mistakes end of discussion,...

Nov 27, 2023
  44. Taladir liked Sicarious's post in the thread "-responded with the urgency and gravity-".

then everyone starts selling kronos, they lose value. cycle keeps going and just like in real life, the game economy has massive...

Nov 27, 2023
  45. Taladir liked Lawyer's post in the thread "-responded with the urgency and gravity-".

Friend, you're right. But you're arguing with a guy that doesn't understand inflation. Don't bother; they either (1) are trolling;...

Nov 27, 2023
  46. Taladir liked Elabone's post in the thread "-responded with the urgency and gravity-".

Got it, youre just trolling. Understood, I wont take the time to reply anymore, but one last thing... You also cannot just throw...

Nov 27, 2023
  47. Taladir liked Elabone's post in the thread "-responded with the urgency and gravity-".

This is only true if the market rises naturally. Never in the history of a TLP server (ignoring other dupes) has EVERYTHING increased...

Nov 27, 2023
  48. Taladir liked Elabone's post in the thread "-responded with the urgency and gravity-".

I know this is a hard concept, but let me try and break it down. At around 6pm EST on the 21st, Krono were valued at around 70k....

Nov 27, 2023
  49. Taladir liked Skuz's post in the thread "-responded with the urgency and gravity-".

Not your fault the message was late. However it is a bit more than a day late & a dollar short, I am pretty sure the team are by now...

Nov 25, 2023
  50. Taladir replied to the thread Possible Solution to Dupe.

If that's all it is, that's hugely problematic. That hotfix should have happened on patch day.

Nov 22, 2023
  51. Taladir liked Tuco's post in the thread Possible Solution to Dupe.

The community will tolerate a rollback. It's the only way.

Nov 22, 2023
  52. Taladir liked tanksfornothin's post in the thread Possible Solution to Dupe.

Anyone complaining about a rollback is someone that doesn't care about the longevity of the game, casuals or anyone other themselves. Good...

Nov 22, 2023
  53. Taladir liked FragsTLP's post in the thread Possible Solution to Dupe.

It's too late to rollback. So much exp/loot would need to be restored. They should have disabled trading depot or locked the server...

Nov 22, 2023
  54. Taladir replied to the thread When will we hear anything about Luclin Compensation?.

What I don't understand is concerns with implementation of the bonus properly affecting AAs were raised by some forward-looking members of...

Nov 21, 2023
  55. Taladir liked Blufords's post in the thread I want to see some videos of people manually playing 6 characters.

Playing them effectively. And I mean videos of them actually sitting there playing the game.

Nov 21, 2023
  56. Taladir liked Blufords's post in the thread I want to see some videos of people manually playing 6 characters.

With absolutely no software to duplicate your keypresses and on 5 separate computers, right?

Nov 21, 2023