Szilent's Recent Activity

1. Szilent replied to the thread Lost wayfarer tent trophy.

you didn't. you said you did /tribute

Aug 5, 2020 at 10:01 PM
  2. Szilent replied to the thread Lost wayfarer tent trophy.

[EQ] button > Real Estate > Trophies highlight Lost Wayfarer's Tent on the left side, click [Upgrade] to make it appear on the right side...

Aug 5, 2020 at 9:41 PM
  3. Szilent replied to the thread GINA triggers.

Ain't linking my personal library, since I'm disinclined to imply that it'll be maintained as long as forum posts are archived, but you're...

Aug 5, 2020 at 6:52 PM
  4. Szilent replied to the thread How long is the Honed Wurmslayer relevant?.

All this is not correct. You may be crossing up some information? The Jann illusion does a 500 points version of Wurmslayer's 1750, and...

Aug 5, 2020 at 6:15 PM
  5. Szilent replied to the thread Wizard Class Leader?.

it's true. but it's a part of necromancering that sucks.

Aug 5, 2020 at 4:58 PM
  6. Szilent replied to the thread Wizard Class Leader?.

this is a substantial impediment to the "if you can't beat em join em" strategy. With two dozen(?) worthwhile(and/or automatic) debuffs,...

Aug 5, 2020 at 2:53 PM
  7. Szilent replied to the thread SK tanking questions.

quick test (very quick, since there's no randomness to "parse"), rk2 of the top level (109) version 7 hits of 16263 (actually one was...

Aug 3, 2020 at 4:34 PM
  8. Szilent liked Repthor's post in the thread SK tanking questions.

A thing to keep in mind and why its so importent to get mortal coil procs and haveing you epic is they enable your melee offensive burns to...

Aug 3, 2020 at 12:13 PM
  9. Szilent replied to the thread Herioc agility and silkies.

The Melee Shielding mod2 reduces DB damage Some discs use SPA168, notably including War Defensive (Ultimate) and both knights'...

Aug 3, 2020 at 10:23 AM
  10. Szilent replied to the thread SK tanking questions.

might. :rolleyes: also you haven't mentioned slowing the mobs with Protest for Power. druids can heal between offensive spells with...

Aug 1, 2020 at 11:30 AM
  11. Szilent liked haaaalp's post in the thread HUGE ANNOYING THING IN MY GUILD HALL!!!! FIX IMMEDIATELY!.

tldr; use a pic next time k thx

Jul 31, 2020 at 1:27 PM
  12. Szilent replied to the thread [Feature] 'Find' and housing improvement..

I definitely don't want to incur additional lag for searching others' belongings, especially since being made a co-owner isn't something I...

Jul 31, 2020 at 1:26 PM
  13. Szilent replied to the thread Enchanter Spell: Mind Phobiate.

High level spells use the "resource tap" model. You get mana back for the dot on the mob, not for a separate buff on you. +/-, you can...

Jul 30, 2020
  14. Szilent replied to the thread Q for Mage MAINS - Do you hate pet gear requests?.

cle-dru-shm-rng-bst-pal-enc-wiz all have to deal with some version of this, too. Heck even ber/rog/war, in raids. That nec is one of the...

Jul 30, 2020
  15. Szilent replied to the thread Tanking Heroics and Raid Boss Strikethrough.

no they aren't. no it doesn't.

Jul 29, 2020
  16. Szilent replied to the thread Devs, please increase the fellowship size.

I would like fellowship membership to be based on account, not based on the character.

Jul 29, 2020
  17. Szilent replied to the thread DP Marketplace / Revenue suggestion.

predicting that response, calling the people that have it names, doesn't make them wrong (cue the nerds pointing out that rhetorical...

Jul 29, 2020
  18. Szilent replied to the thread Monk Covenant Gina trigger??.

Search text: ^{S} is targeted by a (doomwalker's alliance|firewalker's covenant)\.$ [✓] Use Regex [✓]Use Fast Check Timer (Count Down)...

Jul 28, 2020
  19. Szilent liked Aldren's post in the thread Raid request- Achievement Fails.

In your specific example you can audio trigger something like ^(?<char>\w+) has taken {N} damage from Crushing Ice by \. and set the output...

Jul 27, 2020
  20. Szilent replied to the thread Tanking Heroics and Raid Boss Strikethrough.

a private message brought to my attention an odd forum bug. the post quoted is attributed to the wrong author! can't edit, sosorry

Jul 27, 2020
  21. Szilent liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Request - More Bags that can only hold one specific item Type.

There is a limit. We have not reached it, but we are adding slowly to not reach the limit soon.

Jul 27, 2020
  22. Szilent liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Request - More Bags that can only hold one specific item Type.

The full filtering ideas (multiple methods mentioned) is nice, but the UX (User Experience) is painful. It becomes an "Advanced user"...

Jul 27, 2020
  23. Szilent replied to the thread Tanking Heroics and Raid Boss Strikethrough.

That parse is of you being a salty child who's "pretty much" not keeping up, I guess, and so is fabricating possibilities that might...

Jul 27, 2020
  24. Szilent replied to the thread Tanking Heroics and Raid Boss Strikethrough.

change out only the type5

Jul 26, 2020
  25. Szilent replied to the thread Tribute Question.

The Improve All Damage focus effect ought to be nearly non-functional for nearly all spell casters, as tributes are "worn" focuses. IAD...

Jul 26, 2020
  26. Szilent replied to the thread Bard- which weapon is main hand?.

I loaded up some buffs and attacked a 5400ac Combat Dummy for 1/2hr+ each of VEShortspear with Maleficence offhand, and with Restless Axe...

Jul 25, 2020
  27. Szilent replied to the thread Tanking Heroics and Raid Boss Strikethrough.

I'm not out here theory crafting. I'm also, rest assured, not slacking in the least on tanking roles. What I am doing is reporting the...

Jul 25, 2020
  28. Szilent replied to the thread Tanking Heroics and Raid Boss Strikethrough.

And yet, despite all the factors you present that may impact the results, the results are consistent. I tank adds, they tank adds. I use...

Jul 24, 2020
  29. Szilent replied to the thread Tanking Heroics and Raid Boss Strikethrough.

I presented a lived reality. It is not an idea or a hypothesis, it Is What Is. A bare fact: I gear for hero dex and out damage my...

Jul 24, 2020
  30. Szilent replied to the thread Tanking Heroics and Raid Boss Strikethrough.

just the easy pulls from this week, my own groups with crazyawesome Pal+Cle ADPS /GU Combined (16) as: Tserrina Syl`Tor in 881s,...

Jul 23, 2020
  31. Szilent replied to the thread Tanking Heroics and Raid Boss Strikethrough.

My experience is that when a tank character is recruited, it's to provide insurance against the days when other tanks don't log in so a...

Jul 23, 2020
  32. Szilent replied to the thread Million+ Burn.

like 3(?) classes can legitimately have ambition to go > 1M "with no support" on one minute duration, and within those classes only the...

Jul 22, 2020
  33. Szilent liked minimind's post in the thread Request - More Bags that can only hold one specific item Type.

We need Lilbraen's Big Axe Bandolier. 40 slots, throwing items only, 35% throwing haste.

Jul 21, 2020
  34. Szilent liked Mediik's post in the thread Request - More Bags that can only hold one specific item Type.

I am going through my bags tonight trying to organize and it's literally taking hours to sift through all the "things". It's very helpful...

Jul 21, 2020
  35. Szilent liked Cicelee's post in the thread Hi, my name is........

My primary character has been the same name for nearly 20 years, save for a one or two year switch about a decade ago on a server transfer....

Jul 20, 2020
  36. Szilent replied to the thread Prince ralafin all safe from fire.

As Ngreth described, it's one volume for all four bosses. The reason you failed on Sacerdot was because you weren't getting lower than...

Jul 20, 2020
  37. Szilent liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Prathun has left EQ....No announcement?.

Absor has not left, he is still around, ready...waiting.

Jul 20, 2020
  38. Szilent liked Sancus's post in the thread Prathun has left EQ....No announcement?.

I'm not sure if you raid, but losing both of EQ's primary raid designers five months before expansion release would be pretty...

Jul 20, 2020
  39. Szilent liked Tucoh's post in the thread Prathun has left EQ....No announcement?.

Farewell, Prathun. Thanks for all the hard work and good luck!

Jul 20, 2020
  40. Szilent liked Captain Video's post in the thread Prathun has left EQ....No announcement?.

He refurbished the tutorial zone so he would have a comfortable place to retire. Forever more, he will sit in his rocking chair and extol...

Jul 20, 2020
  41. Szilent liked Jyve's post in the thread Prathun has left EQ....No announcement?.

He'd be crazy to turn down the chance to be an international hair model.

Jul 20, 2020
  42. Szilent liked Duder's post in the thread Prince ralafin all safe from fire.

Stack on the tank. No question of where people were then. When I do it, everyone stands in one place and the only person who leaves...

Jul 19, 2020
  43. Szilent replied to the thread Solo Ranger 85-110.

it's only about playtime, someone putting in the hours will just march up the levels "no problem" (except some devastation to their coffee...

Jul 18, 2020
  44. Szilent replied to the thread what to choose?.

Faded Velium Great Sword because you should be mostly tanking with a 2h ;) the new ToV 2h weapons have a Sympathetic nuke proc on them,...

Jul 17, 2020
  45. Szilent replied to the thread what to choose?.

2h weapon first by a country mile Yeah, then augs sounds like. Security & Adroitness (& probably Vigor) & Proficiency & Devasatation

Jul 17, 2020
  46. Szilent liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Death, Death, Death! Event - TLP Strategy Discussion.

locked at the request of the OP

Jul 17, 2020
  47. Szilent posted a new thread.

CotF Phantoms, Ber perspective

Monks' has been obsoleted by a regular attacking combat ability, that's good. Warriors' still does its thing w/r/t agro, so it's fine....

Forum: Melee

Jul 16, 2020
  48. Szilent replied to the thread Tanking Heroics and Raid Boss Strikethrough.

Anecdotally, I've gone for hDex in all eras except for a specific stretch when mobs had a high likelihood of one-shotting me - that was...

Jul 15, 2020
  49. Szilent liked Gorg00's post in the thread Tanking Heroics and Raid Boss Strikethrough.

After digging into things for awhile, I believe I've determined the following: * Around UF era, Raid bosses start to get Heroic...

Jul 15, 2020
  50. Szilent liked Yinla's post in the thread But why?? (patch UI change).

Yep there have been lots of complaints recently that the number of days were wrong, guess they removed it so they won't get the...

Jul 15, 2020
  51. Szilent liked Password1234's post in the thread But why?? (patch UI change).

My guess is that because it was inaccurate, making it completely accurate would require it to check in a different way that would cause an...

Jul 15, 2020
  52. Szilent liked svann's post in the thread But why?? (patch UI change).

Wasnt it usually wrong though?

Jul 15, 2020
  53. Szilent liked Cragzop's post in the thread But why?? (patch UI change).

Almost certainly to reduce the number of /petition and bug reports for misreported days in the field. And yes it was "useful" in the...

Jul 15, 2020
  54. Szilent liked Sancus's post in the thread Darkened Yaulp xiii (Darkened Brell's Keg Popper).

That looks about right to me. For reference, the formula for procs per minute with a 2 handed weapon is approximately 2 * (100% +...

Jul 15, 2020
  55. Szilent liked Disapointed's post in the thread Assassination, Decapitation, Finishing Blow, etc....

I have always found that rounding them up, hitting burns w/ rakes rampage and just constantly turning on attack, while targeting the...

Jul 15, 2020
  56. Szilent replied to the thread Best Box to pair with my 86 Wizard?.

ooo enchanter for sure

Jul 15, 2020
  57. Szilent liked Password1234's post in the thread War, Pal, SK....... and Bard?.

[IMG]

Jul 13, 2020
  58. Szilent liked Tanols's post in the thread Decapitation Upgrade?.

Both Decap and ACoC were used in the past as an excuse to stagnate the class ... so ya not a huge fan of upgrades to put us on par with...

Jul 12, 2020
  59. Szilent liked Tolzol's post in the thread Decapitation Upgrade?.

I’d prefer they let decapitation die in a tire fire, should have never been a thing imo.

Jul 12, 2020
  60. Szilent replied to the thread Assassination, Decapitation, Finishing Blow, etc....

I understand the story you're telling, it's just -- I've not encountered that difficulty. I've done rogue epic on two characters...

Jul 12, 2020
  61. Szilent posted a new thread.

Confirmed Conflagration Generals bane damage

In the Empyr:Realms of Ash raid event "The Conflagration Generals", the periodic add spawns A whorling wildfire take bane damage from stun...

Forum: Bug Reports

Jul 11, 2020
  62. Szilent replied to the thread Assassination, Decapitation, Finishing Blow, etc....

I don't know what you think is going on in that encounter, but they don't have to be balanced. There's no balance going on. It's killing...

Jul 11, 2020
  63. Szilent replied to the thread Assassination, Decapitation, Finishing Blow, etc....

The ranger epic has a banestrike issue. The Tower of Rot task linked above has a banestrike issue. That LDoN encounter does not....

Jul 10, 2020
  64. Szilent replied to the thread Going to be sad to see EQ go.

Their newest fun project turns out temporarily too popular to keep up with, and you interpret that as EQ being *un*healthy? What an odd...

Jul 10, 2020
  65. Szilent replied to the thread Assassination, Decapitation, Finishing Blow, etc....

yep that's the encounter

Jul 10, 2020
  66. Szilent replied to the thread Assassination, Decapitation, Finishing Blow, etc....

those mobs do not need to be balanced. changing them to all match is done by killing them.

Jul 10, 2020
  67. Szilent replied to the thread Assassination, Decapitation, Finishing Blow, etc....

there's no need to melee that mob at all

Jul 10, 2020
  68. Szilent liked Tucoh's post in the thread Raiding Enchanter Numbers in ToV.

You really are earning that 10 plat all of us warriors pay every month as dues to the warrior union.

Jul 10, 2020
  69. Szilent posted a new thread.

Confirmed Ritual Scarification 57504-57506

slot 6: SPA173 increase chance to riposte by 2x% reversed progression in ranks 1-2-3, it's going 22-21-23% instead of 21-22-23%

Jul 9, 2020
  70. Szilent liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Any chances that we'll get more old world hunters? (GoD to SoF).

I know people who have taken 2 weeks to find 1 named playing pretty much all waking hours of the day. I'd support a reward like an...

Jul 9, 2020
  71. Szilent liked Qbert's post in the thread Any chances that we'll get more old world hunters? (GoD to SoF).

Part of the reason I suspect people might be/have been upset is related to when some old hunter stuff was originally tied to TBL...

Jul 9, 2020
  72. Szilent replied to the thread Ranger GINA Package.

as a dilletante, the only Ranger triggers I have are a Forage timer and one for the good dps dot wearing off: ^Your \w+ Swarm( Rk. III?)?...

Jul 8, 2020
  73. Szilent liked Skuz's post in the thread Can Enc get a greater mass enchant clay?.

Yes this is a Necro of an old thread but Greater Mass Enchant Clay is still very much a wanted QoL thing. Make it so, please.

Jul 8, 2020
  74. Szilent replied to the thread Overseer bugs in specific quests - Mechamatic Mechanic.

Level 1 Elite Recovery task "Wounded Recovery" requires: Artisan(3) Necromancer/Rugged/Mummy Artisan(3) Goblin/Citizen/Hardy only one...

Jul 8, 2020
  75. Szilent replied to the thread Daybreak has no love for Priest classes.

^ this guy games

Jul 8, 2020
  76. Szilent liked Everdork99's post in the thread Daybreak has no love for Priest classes.

The OP is fine. DPS racing is in fact not fair to class's or groups that do not favor dps. Acting like this fact is silly or not...

Jul 8, 2020
  77. Szilent liked Monkman's post in the thread Lack of thought relating to gear.

Ignore the FK mods, it literally is a fraction of a fraction of a single % in regards to your dps. As for the belt, all the new TOV belts...

Jul 8, 2020
  78. Szilent liked Duder's post in the thread Lack of thought relating to gear.

Those mods are inconsequential in the modern Everquest. You're talking 4 damage difference tagged onto your flying kick(s). So instead...

Jul 8, 2020
  79. Szilent liked Sancus's post in the thread Raiding Enchanter Numbers in ToV.

He was providing a weave/multibind for nuking. In a raid setting you always want Mindrift on cooldown for the Synergy proc (and...

Jul 7, 2020
  80. Szilent replied to the thread Overseer: Elite Spy (5).

D`Vinn is a Spy(5), Diplomat(3), Marauder(3) there are 181 Agents: 84 common, 60 uncommon (split 24 regular / 36 iconic), 24 rare, 13...

Jul 4, 2020
  81. Szilent posted a new thread.

Please add spell grouping to Nettlespear Reflection I-III

each rank of this autocast group heal over time [spell IDs 50101-50103] from the ranger Reflexive Nettlespears attack [spell IDs...

Jul 4, 2020
  82. Szilent liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Fixed Internally glyph of dragon scales from loyalty vendor not working at 115.

yup. It's actually all one script that does an item detect, so it was easier than I thought, once I got the information about the new...

Jul 4, 2020
  83. Szilent replied to the thread [TLP] Brand new player trying to understand monk gearing.

Being level 60 implies that Kunark is open, and with it epics are available. Equipping monk epic replaces empty h2h ratio with …its...

Jul 4, 2020
  84. Szilent replied to the thread When you need a SERIOUS warrior pet tank what gear do you use?.

Nope. Pets return No Trade items, so raid gear is out. They would equip attunable ultrarares, but can't get those with currency.

Jul 4, 2020
  85. Szilent liked svann's post in the thread I fixed ALL of my raid lag but now I cannot parse fights :(.

/clearall works too and you dont have to open the spam window to use it. Just make sure someone didnt just send you a tell or you lose it.

Jul 4, 2020
  86. Szilent liked Smokezz's post in the thread I fixed ALL of my raid lag but now I cannot parse fights :(.

Your AV software is trying to scan your log file, in real time. When you're raiding, there is a LOT of changes happening to that log file...

Jul 4, 2020
  87. Szilent replied to the thread Question on AA priority for a level 105 SK.

These aren't a night & day difference for each rank trained. Not AoW, nor CA/CS/PE. Their deal is that they're modifying something that...

Jul 4, 2020
  88. Szilent liked svann's post in the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

Be nice if hotkey buttons showed the cooldown in seconds without having to mouseover them. Toggled on of course for those that dont want...

Jul 4, 2020
  89. Szilent replied to the thread Question on AA priority for a level 105 SK.

Tanking passives of course - Combat Agility/Stability, Armor of Wisdom, Physical Enhancement, Shield Block - but I wouldn't stop leveling...

Jul 4, 2020
  90. Szilent liked 666DPSweDeliver's post in the thread Earring of Rallos Zek focus is crap for most people.

There is plenty of gear out there with crap for foci for plenty of classes. As a zerker my gear has spell range extension, increased...

Jul 3, 2020
  91. Szilent replied to the thread Mage - Aug gearing.

LDoN augs are (40 max) and restricted to type 8 (raid) aug slots, CotF augs are (45 max) fitting type 7 slots

Jul 2, 2020
  92. Szilent replied to the thread Mage - Aug gearing.

It's my understanding that worn focuses provide a variable preservation, and that mana preservation focuses don't have a minimum set. So...

Jul 2, 2020
  93. Szilent liked Sancus's post in the thread Mage - Aug gearing.

It's 2.25% mana preservation (Spec Skill / 20). Sorry :p That's about half the benefit of going from group to raid shoulders in terms...

Jul 2, 2020
  94. Szilent replied to the thread Mage - Aug gearing.

They return no mana, they save mana you'd otherwise have spent. 45 specialization skill is 2.25% mana preservation. Getting a 40 mana...

Jul 2, 2020
  95. Szilent liked Sancus's post in the thread Monks Strats, 2.0.

Destructive Force causes you to repeat combat rounds, which has synergy with disciplines that augment normal melee damage (e.g. Speed Focus...

Jul 2, 2020
  96. Szilent replied to the thread Mage - Aug gearing.

Well sure. The only benefit is mana preservation. So they only matter if you cast spells. Don't sweat it.

Jul 2, 2020
  97. Szilent replied to the thread Raiding Enchanter Numbers in ToV.

splain? 6x59249= 355,494 added to other enc nukes (SPA484, it's an after-crit plain addition), fulmination is 2.7M

Jul 1, 2020
  98. Szilent replied to the thread Summer Spectacular Begins Tomorrow!.

I agree, things should always begin either 11PM or 1AM for clarity. Never schedule for midnight or for noon

Jun 30, 2020
  99. Szilent replied to the thread Type 18/19 Defense Augs.

yes.

Jun 29, 2020
  100. Szilent replied to the thread Rogue AA.

? Etherium Strikes (14) 115 ToV 40 / 277 - 1: Cast: Strike Fury III on Skill Use (30) 2: Limit Skill: 1H Pierce 3: Limit Skill: 1H Blunt...

Jun 29, 2020
  101. Szilent replied to the thread Luck Stat.

Lucky turns hits that are already critical into slightly better criticals, sometimes. It does not generate any additional crits.

Jun 29, 2020
  102. Szilent replied to the thread Daybreak has no love for Priest classes.

This is precisely the nonsense one is signing up for by demanding, receiving, and then diving into the "classic" EQ experience on TLPs....

Jun 29, 2020
  103. Szilent liked Cicelee's post in the thread Mage - Aug gearing.

There is two schools of thougbt- 1. Maximizing SD on your type 7/8 augments, and heroic INT for type 5. 2. Maximizing SD on your type 7/8...

Jun 27, 2020
  104. Szilent liked bortage's post in the thread How long is the Honed Wurmslayer relevant?.

it's still useful for the prince rallafan mission in TBL if you want to completely trivialize the little tiny adds so pick one up whenever...

Jun 26, 2020
  105. Szilent liked Flatchy's post in the thread Any longtime players never bother with tradeskills?.

All the big quests they have been adding for TS is finally what got me going on EQ again. It was getting kind of old and same old same old....

Jun 26, 2020
  106. Szilent replied to the thread Druid dps?.

Tymphonic and Cyclonic Roars are the highest base damage single target nukes. Winter's Wildshock ought to outdamage the Roars for...

Jun 26, 2020
  107. Szilent liked svann's post in the thread monk aa buy priority?.

Can you explain that? Im seeing on raidloot that dissident form adds to bonus damage. Id think that would be good anytime. Did you...

Jun 25, 2020
  108. Szilent liked Yendar's post in the thread monk aa buy priority?.

You can just ID/Breather when you get under 30% every 90 secs. I wouldn’t worry about endurance much unless breather wasn’t keeping up....

Jun 25, 2020
  109. Szilent liked Chopin.Xegony's post in the thread Bard- which weapon is main hand?.

Is that the damage/delay with the augs in them? Or without. Just from memory it looks like those are the unaugged based dmg/delay for...

Jun 25, 2020
  110. Szilent replied to the thread Any longtime players never bother with tradeskills?.

vendor bow to 282, then arrows made with Tainted Feathers. Tainted Feathers can be farmed from the doggos that fill the entrance valley to...

Jun 24, 2020
  111. Szilent liked Garmr's post in the thread Any longtime players never bother with tradeskills?.

Never did tradeskills and typically hate doing them, but they're pretty damn easy and relatively cheap to get to 300 now across the board,...

Jun 24, 2020
  112. Szilent replied to the thread Ranger bow primary and secondary.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/tov-t3-ranger-weapons.265752/

Jun 23, 2020
  113. Szilent replied to the thread ToV t3 ranger weapons.

How to Ranger *Torment of Velious Edition* http://forums.eqfreelance.net/index.php?topic=16647.0 not all guides on that forum are good....

Jun 22, 2020
  114. Szilent liked Megazen's post in the thread Official CHA debate.

The argument has never been that CHA didn't make any difference, the argument is that it makes so little difference compared to mob level...

Jun 22, 2020
  115. Szilent replied to the thread Druid dps?.

The value of tanking debuffs (Clasp of Ro, Restless Frost) goes up when healing is spread. The value of dps debuffs (Breath, Skin) goes...

Jun 20, 2020
  116. Szilent replied to the thread Icebound Avatar Mission.

The one I watched was an SK. I'm sure some paladin could accomplish the feat also.

Jun 20, 2020
  117. Szilent replied to the thread Icebound Avatar Mission.

Mission's been soloed by going one add at a time. While technically possible, I doubt any group of players went slower than that.

Jun 20, 2020
  118. Szilent liked Beimeith's post in the thread Raid mob strikethrough and skill check formula.

I'm not sure what aspect you're disagreeing with, but in the case of the 10k% mods like Weaponshield, EQ does a shortcut check and...

Jun 20, 2020
  119. Szilent replied to the thread aas and hotkey bar let us recolor them !.

no

Jun 19, 2020
  120. Szilent liked CrazyLarth's post in the thread how do you reset your Advance Loot Filters.

how do you reset your Advance Loot Filters, I mean to delete them all to start over. Never mind I think I found it...

Jun 19, 2020
  121. Szilent replied to the thread Icebound Avatar Mission.

same. ultra consistent. I once drove him to 57% before he scooted out, but that was a combo of me and some lag, not the script

Jun 19, 2020
  122. Szilent replied to the thread aas and hotkey bar let us recolor them !.

... you should just save a copy of your edited file to a \uifiles\Garmr subdirectory.

Jun 19, 2020
  123. Szilent replied to the thread Druid dps?.

Breath and Sumac's damage focus effects are obsoleted by new Season's Wrath AA that has duration and reuse matching so it can be on all...

Jun 19, 2020
  124. Szilent replied to the thread New pet AA stuff.

AA casts two buffs on the pet: Fortify Companion LIV - - 0s Target: Pet 1: Cast: Companion's Fortification XXIII 2: Cast: Companion's...

Jun 19, 2020
  125. Szilent liked Nadisia's post in the thread ToV Review Change My Mind.

You can ignore Overseer, completely. That's what I do. I checked, and tested, and for me, it's just garbage. Another facebook/WoW...

Jun 18, 2020
  126. Szilent replied to the thread Jeweled Apothic Dragon Spine Hammer Guide.

Elemental Curio of Ondine Force

Jun 18, 2020
  127. Szilent replied to the thread ToV Review Change My Mind.

Your post reads to me like "this expansion wasn't good because people couldn't skip all the content by just grinding old zones that...

Jun 18, 2020
  128. Szilent liked dreamweaver's post in the thread BOT groups ban IPs instead of accounts.

People admitting to breaking the rules in a post about other players breaking rules isn't the best look. This post is locked.

Jun 18, 2020
  129. Szilent liked Lisard's post in the thread Current max lvl zerker dps rotations?.

.https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/tov-zerker-info.265144/

Jun 18, 2020
  130. Szilent replied to the thread Druid raid tips.

Twincast Nature's F'n Wrath Sunscorch Horde Dissident Remote Winter's Wildflame 1 2 FrostDebuff+IceDot+Aura+Manabear active swap slot Rejuv...

Jun 18, 2020
  131. Szilent liked Syylke_EMarr's post in the thread What does this mean?.

If I'm understanding it properly, this is a buff to these spells. A recourse effect can only be applied once, while a resource tap...

Jun 17, 2020
  132. Szilent replied to the thread Latest Monk info?.

It hasn't been just that since 2002. Read Thrillo's guide. Put its advice into practice. If you think some information there isn't...

Jun 17, 2020
  133. Szilent replied to the thread ToV Review Change My Mind.

This has been done, with Ashengate and Frostcrypt on TSS release. There were riots, they both had to be severely nerfed ~immediately.

Jun 17, 2020
  134. Szilent liked yepmetoo's post in the thread ToV Review Change My Mind.

If Sleepers Tomb had been released as a zone that was HARD and had some zone wide rare chase rewards, and with a HARD final raid, the...

Jun 17, 2020
  135. Szilent replied to the thread Enhanced minion items.

no swapping for mages, the focus is super important every 10s for Servant spell Dead Hills raid pet ear is EM20 ToV tier 1 group...

Jun 17, 2020
  136. Szilent replied to the thread ToV Review Change My Mind.

Man where's that Holly interview bit when you need it? Where she's all (I paraphrase) "players are okay at identifying where problems are,...

Jun 16, 2020
  137. Szilent replied to the thread aas and hotkey bar let us recolor them !.

Buttons can be enlarged, by right clicking the border of the hot bar to select Button Size. You can't change the text color on default...

Jun 16, 2020
  138. Szilent replied to the thread Ranger book of obulus replacement.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/tov-t3-ranger-weapons.265752/#post-3904201

Jun 15, 2020
  139. Szilent replied to the thread 103 Paladin soloing.

Jun 15, 2020
  140. Szilent replied to the thread Monk Augs.

got two? nice! replace both if you're choosing arbitrarily, just push em out based on recommended level.

Jun 15, 2020
  141. Szilent replied to the thread Monk Augs.

imo, just make 100% upgrades. If you're not sure, then for now just don't make any change that's a tradeoff :) Worry about details of...

Jun 14, 2020
  142. Szilent liked Rasper Helpdesk's post in the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

I love how you can put a container on your cursor and alt-click another bag to dump everything from first to second. It would be great to...

Jun 14, 2020
  143. Szilent replied to the thread CA/CS and hDex?.

On average for whoever is taking hits from the group's opponents, the combat calculations of taking a hit are done twice a second. How well...

Jun 14, 2020
  144. Szilent liked Beergoggles's post in the thread Revised Standard 115 Necro Spellset?.

Drop lifetap in groups unless your healer is just that bad. You can heal yourself with dissident or in a pinch dying grasp. Get rid of the...

Jun 13, 2020
  145. Szilent replied to the thread Cleric Spell: Mark of Wenglawks Rk. II.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/reverse-damage-shield-mitigation.266815/#post-3920875

Jun 12, 2020
  146. Szilent liked Scornfire's post in the thread Ancient Gods Illusions.

If anything they'd change the illusion to be less practical for use... you're emulating a god after all. They've expressed regret about...

Jun 11, 2020
  147. Szilent replied to the thread Zerk Alliance.

The open raids on Cazic flourish by deploying a ton of alts out of raiding guilds. Raiders like to raid, maybe you can snag the...

Jun 11, 2020
  148. Szilent liked minimind's post in the thread Zerk Alliance.

I raid in a casual raid alliance (Norrathian Council of Guilds) with family style guilds. The class mix of our most historically...

Jun 11, 2020
  149. Szilent replied to the thread Zerk Alliance.

That's a lot of things. That's sad for you, and sad for your raids, and ... sad for Luclin server? folks just don't like chopping heads...

Jun 10, 2020
  150. Szilent liked Cragzop's post in the thread focus aa lines (spells) question.

The focus aa spell lines list which spells are covered by the current version of the rank you are at. If your spell isn't listed, then it...

Jun 10, 2020
  151. Szilent replied to the thread Zerk Alliance.

80% is better than I expected, that's cool. Probably supported by bard Fierce Eye +proc rate

Jun 10, 2020
  152. Szilent replied to the thread Zerk Alliance.

you'll grant each other damage procs, which can totally be seen as worth doing since in groups Breather is available for endurance, but...

Jun 10, 2020
  153. Szilent replied to the thread Bard AA Question.

if you can arrange it, pairing with Scarlet Cheetah from ranger is a Super Good Idea :)

Jun 10, 2020
  154. Szilent replied to the thread Test Update 06/09/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Absolutely not. Only super bads or super bads whose badness is layered on being bad at automating play would block QT due to the...

Jun 10, 2020
  155. Szilent liked Forcallen's post in the thread Test Update 06/09/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Please change the "Grasp" dot line to a 3 second base cast time like just about every other dot a necromancer has. The "Leech" dot line...

Jun 10, 2020
  156. Szilent liked Syylke_EMarr's post in the thread Bard AA Question.

The only things I can think of that would do anything similar to that would be Reflexive Retort/Rejoinder or Dichotomic/Dissident Psalm....

Jun 9, 2020
  157. Szilent replied to the thread [TLP] Brand new player trying to understand monk gearing.

Spell haste is also what you call v1. Worn stacks with buffs. "v1 haste" is SPA11, it's on items and potions and rare clickies and...

Jun 9, 2020
  158. Szilent replied to the thread Monk Throwing weapons?.

Fishbone Dart

Jun 7, 2020
  159. Szilent replied to the thread monk looking for more advice.

Heel is your biggest disc Heron & FPP have 5 min cooldown, they go with every disc have you read this forum? doesn't feel like...

Jun 7, 2020
  160. Szilent replied to the thread aVeryLovingRobot - Ex Developer Stream.

Maybe temper your expectations since he's unlikely to know about modern dev cycles & TLP openings & stuff. Azaliil was an EQ developer...

Jun 6, 2020
  161. Szilent replied to the thread Korcsian Bolt any chance we can get it a sword grapic ?.

I like it! or boulders

Jun 5, 2020
  162. Szilent replied to the thread Looking for RK II, cannot find on internet.

SoF had faction-quested rk3s

Jun 5, 2020
  163. Szilent liked Prathun's post in the thread HH Has begun!.

Sorry for the confusion. This was changed semi-recently in one of our updates to be consistent with most other events that have a...

Jun 4, 2020
  164. Szilent replied to the thread haste AAs.

That's not the case for focus aa, crit %boosts, crit size boosts, double attack or flurry mods or damage adds or avoidance or AC softcap...

Jun 4, 2020
  165. Szilent liked IblisTheMage's post in the thread Stacking bards?.

I tried to do some back-of-the-napking calculations, it looks fun, but not as good as I expected. I looked at a scenario, where I would...

Jun 4, 2020
  166. Szilent replied to the thread haste AAs.

SPA11, not slot 11. SPA11 is "v1" haste, capped at 200% : 100% normal attack speed +worn +buff. An intrinsic AA would stack with those as...

Jun 3, 2020
  167. Szilent liked Fanra's post in the thread Hardcore Heritage - Any items worth getting?.

https://everquest.fanra.info/wiki/Hardcore_Heritage#Items Here are some items that can only be found in the Hardcore Heritage zones and...

Jun 3, 2020
  168. Szilent replied to the thread Group Geared Paladin Tank Questions (lvl 111).

when combined with group heal boosts Shared AotI & Spire :)

Jun 3, 2020
  169. Szilent replied to the thread A couple sk questions.

that's the thing yepmetoo was observing, the unevenness

Jun 3, 2020
  170. Szilent replied to the thread A couple sk questions.

could be being a bit disingenuous? if "buffing" includes Aura of Divinity & Dissident Blessing & Glyph of Dragonscales & Spirit of the...

Jun 3, 2020
  171. Szilent replied to the thread haste AAs.

shm buffing provides 5% haste, not 75 or 60, is the point. no one's valued shm buffs for the SPA 11 haste for ages & ages

Jun 3, 2020
  172. Szilent replied to the thread Hardcore Heritage - Any items worth getting?.

Darkened Malo stick when HH sebilis comes around? That's about it

Jun 3, 2020
  173. Szilent replied to the thread Group Geared Paladin Tank Questions (lvl 111).

Spire of Chivalry Flames of the Valiant (Nightbane, Sword of the Valiant click) Rousing Zeal (BP click) (self)Armor of the Inquisitor &...

Jun 3, 2020
  174. Szilent replied to the thread haste AAs.

fwiw, worn haste 45% since Plane of Time 50% self buff haste since Gates of Discord so approaching 20 years

Jun 3, 2020
  175. Szilent liked kizant's post in the thread Official CHA debate.

Not only isn't there a debate, it just doesn't matter. Charm rarely breaks early as it is and it definitely shouldn't be made even easier.

Jun 2, 2020
  176. Szilent replied to the thread Can we have the raid Kromrif Etching runes on the Raid Vendor?.

yes please, raid spells on raid vendors all the way from TBM through ToV & beyond

Jun 1, 2020
  177. Szilent liked Arwyn-RoV's post in the thread Can we have the raid Kromrif Etching runes on the Raid Vendor?.

Its a little later into the expansion and the random number hasn't been kind to us. Glowings rarely drop for us and it seems a reasonable...

Jun 1, 2020
  178. Szilent posted a new thread.

haste AAs

rog, mnk, ber ought to have 5 pricey ranks of 1% melee haste. Plain ol' SPA 11. raid belts 45% jann illusion 50% a new 5% passive would...

Forum: Melee

Jun 1, 2020
  179. Szilent liked Tucoh's post in the thread DEVS - Class Specific Sub-Forums Please.

Not a fan of class-specific forums. Too many classes, not enough activity, too difficult to find new content.

May 29, 2020
  180. Szilent replied to the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

Refusing to cast a buff on those it's most effective for would be a truly bizarre position to take. If that doesn't match your level 66...

May 28, 2020
  181. Szilent replied to the thread I WILL NOT BE SILENCED.

lol yeah you will

May 27, 2020
  182. Szilent liked shiftie's post in the thread Group Geared Paladin Tank Questions (lvl 111).

I have my bando on a key bind for each dominate right hand m o p k and shield flash on a separate key left hand near my spell keybinds....

May 27, 2020
  183. Szilent replied to the thread Warrior guide?.

timer 2, the class defining tanking discs : highest level is most powerful, but the o.g. level 55 Defensive disc has the same core...

May 27, 2020
  184. Szilent replied to the thread Monk: Weak AAs, Discs, Skills that need ups in future expacs.

[IMG]

May 27, 2020
  185. Szilent replied to the thread Group Geared Paladin Tank Questions (lvl 111).

Some knights have told me they macro "/bando activate shield" with "/alt activate 1112 (Shield Flash)", and also, separately, with...

May 27, 2020
  186. Szilent replied to the thread Shaman DPS potential.

hmm. 1446 is 24 minutes of battling. not a terrible lot of downtime, based on the Spirit Call & Ruchu counts. Turung - 392 dps ---...

May 27, 2020
  187. Szilent replied to the thread Group Geared Paladin Tank Questions (lvl 111).

The short-term heal proc buff I presume you mean Renewing Steel? That's not good you can drop that. Much of the second-to-second job of...

May 27, 2020
  188. Szilent replied to the thread "reverse damage shield" mitigation.

ah, hm. yeah, same w/ or w/o Jann. the numbers were so close to adding up, but that was just a coincidence since I used the older spell to...

May 27, 2020
  189. Szilent posted a new thread.

"reverse damage shield" mitigation

Possibly just unintended consequence, possibly rises to the level of bug, perhaps y'all can verify? It appears that the SPA 467 Decrease...

Forum: Priests

May 27, 2020
  190. Szilent replied to the thread Necro changes, when will they be finished?.

Jun for the remaining easy consolidates Jul for lingering harder spells Aug for balance changes Oct for -- haha, fully into next...

May 26, 2020
  191. Szilent replied to the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

at level 11, going from 80 or whatever starting Cha is to 200-some will totally be effective. That's not in question. Going from 3300 in...

May 26, 2020
  192. Szilent replied to the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

It's a classic!

May 26, 2020
  193. Szilent liked Vumad's post in the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

TLPs have much more in common with the undead than the living.

May 26, 2020
  194. Szilent liked Clarisa's post in the thread Cleric Promised Interposition working as intended?.

The interposition heal is definitely affected by other healing effects/buffs, as noticed here (and this was when the base heal was 20k...

May 26, 2020
  195. Szilent replied to the thread Read.

is this a different request than in January:...

May 24, 2020
  196. Szilent replied to the thread EverQuest through the "Ages".

The story Shadows of Luclin was part of has been progressing all along via Buried Sea, Darkened Sea, EoK & RoS. They're all The Combine...

May 24, 2020
  197. Szilent replied to the thread monk: strike through getting knocked off.

oop, I was conflating the riposte immunity with Strikethrough. Full Strikethrough was achieved for monks in Underfoot (had to look that...

May 24, 2020
  198. Szilent replied to the thread monk: strike through getting knocked off.

monks been capped strikethrough since Depths of Darkhollow

May 24, 2020
  199. Szilent replied to the thread Kiting Advice (Necros).

"or maybe suck" isn't a good solution for raiders

May 24, 2020