Szilent's Recent Activity

1. Szilent liked alanus's post in the thread Champion's Oath/Reavers Bargin.

I went back and tested Champion's Oath on a puma in pallomen again, this time with my regular setup. It took 42% of my endurance and 76%...

Apr 19, 2024 at 12:19 PM
  2. Szilent replied to the thread Champion's Oath/Reavers Bargin.

It takes half her endurance and 3/4 of her mana *no matter what*. That's just the plain cost. That she happened to push the button in...

Apr 19, 2024 at 12:19 PM
  3. Szilent replied to the thread Monk Weapons While Leveling.

mix h2h/1hb through level 100, whichever is the best of those you have. Past 100, new styles of mnk-specific 2h become available and AAs...

Apr 18, 2024 at 6:10 PM
  4. Szilent liked Kalipto's post in the thread Mischief/Teek Rogue.

So much misinformation in this thread... Just people who don't know what they're doing. As soon as you get your epic 1.0 you can...

Apr 18, 2024 at 4:46 PM
  5. Szilent liked Kaenneth's post in the thread Bard: Aura of "_" vs. Echo of "_".

I wish all player auras worked like Shaman, with huge range and not having to refresh continually.

Apr 18, 2024 at 3:19 PM
  6. Szilent replied to the thread Group NPT.

I'm a 1st place finisher. At the end of the day, npt is pretty minor to begin with.

Apr 18, 2024 at 3:15 PM
  7. Szilent replied to the thread Anyone wanna share some tank dps parses?.

The fun thing about your dps advice is that with big enough numbers, the same advice gets knights to the same position as warriors in...

Apr 18, 2024 at 2:18 AM
  8. Szilent liked Galvanize's post in the thread Group NPT.

So whats the harm in making this MGB-able? Honestly? Enchanters outside of hitting IoG and Chroma haze are just ADPS buffbots with a couple...

Apr 18, 2024 at 2:11 AM
  9. Szilent replied to the thread Anyone wanna share some tank dps parses?.

That's a meme this year, kinda, but we're going to get into berserker ToV-NoS flat lining real fast as our tank peers continue to gain from...

Apr 17, 2024 at 9:58 PM
  10. Szilent replied to the thread Group NPT.

Okay that bit was a joke, Rexa was literally taking care of her sick momma this Sunday when she missed raids. She's a good person. But...

Apr 17, 2024 at 8:50 PM
  11. Szilent replied to the thread Group NPT.

I recorded 0 casts of Night's Perpetual Terror for Rexa at this weekend's raids.

Apr 17, 2024 at 8:43 PM
  12. Szilent liked Cassiera's post in the thread Group NPT.

Someone's gonna have to explain to me how this increases demand for the spell (aside from this conversation reminding people it exists)

Apr 17, 2024 at 8:39 PM
  13. Szilent liked Senvie's post in the thread Group NPT.

While I am loving that it is not a group cast spell, can we please lower the CD of the recast to keep more in line with the single...

Apr 17, 2024 at 7:00 PM
  14. Szilent replied to the thread Champion's Oath/Reavers Bargin.

no a higher threshold is a good buff, and it would be a better buff to have it way higher than even that

Apr 17, 2024 at 2:51 PM
  15. Szilent liked Jack's post in the thread What exactly happens during a patch downtime?.

MTV debuted just after midnight on August 1, 1981. I don't know how the music videos were used before MTV and Video Concert Hall...

Apr 17, 2024 at 1:29 PM
  16. Szilent replied to the thread Champion's Oath/Reavers Bargin.

How much mana/endurance do you have, francisco?

Apr 17, 2024 at 12:54 PM
  17. Szilent replied to the thread Champion's Oath/Reavers Bargin.

I am assuming that someone using the ability has the resources to use that ability, yes.

Apr 17, 2024 at 12:42 PM
  18. Szilent replied to the thread Champion's Oath/Reavers Bargin.

it has a pretty high cost, but it is manifestly not designed to completely empty mana & endurance. the cost for a full run is 755/sec...

Apr 17, 2024 at 12:00 PM
  19. Szilent replied to the thread Short Duration DPS King?.

I definitely don't want to group with necros who think their pet is what they bring to groups.

Apr 17, 2024 at 11:47 AM
  20. Szilent replied to the thread Champion's Oath/Reavers Bargin.

The protection & heal are HOTT, but the heal is, uh, "probably" not good enough value to run Champion's Oath for a warrior MT who is...

Apr 16, 2024 at 7:42 PM
  21. Szilent liked ttobey's post in the thread Artificial intelligence and EverQuest.

I don't agree with you on this one. How it will probably be used in my opinion, spin up a lot of concept ideas with AI , whittle...

Apr 16, 2024 at 4:35 PM
  22. Szilent liked josh's post in the thread Champion's Oath/Reavers Bargin.

I commented this in the test forum post but I'll post it again, the main issue with both of them is they are not balance for raids and...

Apr 16, 2024 at 4:32 PM
  23. Szilent liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread Hatred`s Shield and Hatred`s Sword etc. in Timorous Falls: Shadow of My Shadow.

Theres like a weird functional issue that apostrophies are an issue so they use backtick.

Apr 16, 2024 at 3:39 PM
  24. Szilent liked Krazzi's post in the thread Champion's Oath/Reavers Bargin.

So basically every 18 seconds your proc will absorb up to 100k damage, and when it fades heals you for 66k plus heal bonuses, and it lasts...

Apr 16, 2024 at 2:39 PM
  25. Szilent liked jeskola's post in the thread I'd love....

I'd love complete thread titles instead of clickbait

Apr 15, 2024 at 2:16 PM
  26. Szilent replied to the thread Practical Impact of AC - EverQuest in 2023.

Mitigation tools are so prolific now (which is a good thing, folks should have good buttons to use that make them better) that it's hard...

Apr 15, 2024 at 2:13 PM
  27. Szilent replied to the thread Practical Impact of AC - EverQuest in 2023.

This discussion does have a way of making the "de-inclusion" of AC in modern trophies galling instead of annoying. HoT through RoS:...

Apr 15, 2024 at 2:07 PM
  28. Szilent liked Cadira's post in the thread LS - Hand to hand raid weapon.

For an alt beastlord offhand!

Apr 15, 2024 at 12:29 PM
  29. Szilent replied to the thread Mischief/Teek Rogue.

pretty solid "no", here, as nothing will be changing about *classes* for this year's TLPs. That said, play what's cool to you.

Apr 15, 2024 at 12:24 PM
  30. Szilent replied to the thread LS - Hand to hand raid weapon.

one

Apr 14, 2024 at 11:49 PM
  31. Szilent liked Drakang's post in the thread Unkempt Woods - No Ignition achievement.

[IMG]

Apr 13, 2024 at 4:28 PM
  32. Szilent replied to the thread Anyone wanna share some tank dps parses?.

We frequently split Bidils kinda deep, so raid comp can flop around wildly? Past couple weeks I've been in one that was caster heavy...

Apr 13, 2024 at 12:28 PM
  33. Szilent replied to the thread One Hobby Dev + EQ + Unreal Engine 5.2 =.

you don't seem to be following. Those models and animations are already part of two major ongoing projects : EQ & EQ2. They are...

Apr 12, 2024
  34. Szilent replied to the thread Champion's Oath/Reavers Bargin.

no one commenting has activated these abilities in combat

Apr 12, 2024
  35. Szilent replied to the thread Champion's Oath/Reavers Bargin.

I would love for a paladin that's actually used it to chime in on what they're thinking.

Apr 12, 2024
  36. Szilent replied to the thread Spire AA- Time for an upgrade.

Some are, some aren't. Boosting for the ones that aren't cool would be good, but others are solid still.

Apr 11, 2024
  37. Szilent replied to the thread The state of Bards today.

+270k per character & main pet, plain damage add. Draining mana over time can be a concern. If you manage to outpace your Rallying Solo and...

Apr 11, 2024
  38. Szilent liked ttobey's post in the thread One Hobby Dev + EQ + Unreal Engine 5.2 =.

It's a very cool demo but running a character around an Unreal environment and making a fully working game are two different stories.

Apr 11, 2024
  39. Szilent replied to the thread The state of Bards today.

Insults, you mean? I'm'a presume you mean Insults because you say Synergy. Insults are great because Synergy is super duper reliable and...

Apr 11, 2024
  40. Szilent replied to the thread Champion's Oath/Reavers Bargin.

Did you expect Paladin would even click the ability once ever in battle before deriding it?

Apr 10, 2024
  41. Szilent liked anonymous_'s post in the thread Which mage pet and when?.

How pets operate from 1-50 isn't representative of how they function in the 30 expansions that follow. There's barely any stat or dps...

Apr 9, 2024
  42. Szilent replied to the thread Short Duration DPS King?.

what if the rogue has ENC/DRU/BRD instead?

Apr 9, 2024
  43. Szilent liked Disapointed's post in the thread Is Pallies' Healing Light working as intended?.

To be fair to the comments so far, most are trying to understand what you expected out of the ability. Do you want your entire group...

Apr 9, 2024
  44. Szilent replied to the thread What classes do you think today are underpowered?.

if

Apr 9, 2024
  45. Szilent replied to the thread One Hobby Dev + EQ + Unreal Engine 5.2 =.

It's the "hobby dev" thing in the title, for me. It's a neat art project, I bet it took a lot of time to put together.

Apr 8, 2024
  46. Szilent replied to the thread One Hobby Dev + EQ + Unreal Engine 5.2 =.

lol @ what's possible with no enemies, no fellow players, no combat engine, no character data yeah, man. no zone lines. lotta grass &...

Apr 8, 2024
  47. Szilent replied to the thread Is Pallies' Healing Light working as intended?.

I can't tell, and I don't think some of these other folks can tell, what the point is that you were trying to make? What's the "bug"?...

Apr 8, 2024
  48. Szilent liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread When Guilds damage the social fabric of a game..

He can't find anyone who wants to play with him is what it all comes down to.

Apr 7, 2024
  49. Szilent replied to the thread When Guilds damage the social fabric of a game..

inductively, what he expects is for people to play with a very specific rando every time he logs in.

Apr 7, 2024
  50. Szilent replied to the thread In regards of the Paladin's Slay Undead AA, it must be changed..

"must"? "needs"? what compels these changes? If they are in fact compulsory, what matter the thoughts of those impacted?

Apr 7, 2024
  51. Szilent replied to the thread AA line that would be helpful for Beastlords..

no class' Unity AA does this. Each of those are classes that have that many self-only long duration buffs. Ranger Unity AA...

Apr 6, 2024
  52. Szilent liked Sancus's post in the thread Current Priority of Bard Use - Raids.

No, while Necros/casters do benefit significantly from Bards, melee will benefit more all else equal. There are some technical points...

Apr 5, 2024
  53. Szilent liked Cadira's post in the thread glyph of ultimate power V.

You're right, but that's for melee classes. Glyph stacks better for casters (him) since he's not concerned with shaman epic for his burn.

Apr 5, 2024
  54. Szilent replied to the thread Icon on Header of Ability Screen.

I think a screenshot of what you're seeing and curious about may be helpful in this case.

Apr 1, 2024
  55. Szilent liked alanus's post in the thread Paladin MGBs?.

Our only AE heals are splash and gift of life, neither of which need MGB

Mar 31, 2024
  56. Szilent liked Beimeith's post in the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

There are already enough SPAs that can be used to improve Clerics. It is up to the designers to use them.

Mar 27, 2024
  57. Szilent posted a new thread.

Fixed Internally collection window typo Willful Sloop

Description: in the Vintage Toy Ships (Stone Hive) (10 Points) achievement, the collect item Willful Sloop is misspelled Willful S*t*oop

Forum: Resolved

Mar 27, 2024
  58. Szilent replied to the thread Venomous Coalition.

Cast one at a time, the other bst's dot spells will make it go boom, then you cast the other

Mar 26, 2024
  59. Szilent liked Goranothos's post in the thread Mages, thoughts on these 2 augs at level 125.

Exactly. I banked the splinter of potency and use the new anniversary Evoc aug. Kept the bixie summoner's stone.

Mar 26, 2024
  60. Szilent liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Mini PC for EQ?.

As someone who buys and sells on ebay regularly your information is simply wrong. To be clear nothing wrong with buying on Amazon,...

Mar 25, 2024
  61. Szilent liked Beimeith's post in the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

Coders have zero authority to make class balance changes.

Mar 25, 2024
  62. Szilent liked Cairbrae's post in the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

o_O

Mar 25, 2024
  63. Szilent liked KakleTT's post in the thread QA In Progress Universal Chat service issue.

Multiple people including myself are experiencing an error that states "The Universal Chat service is temporarily unavailable. You will...

Mar 25, 2024
  64. Szilent liked kizant's post in the thread Necro AA: Lifeburn - DoT portion overwritten by other necros.

None of these abilities should be able to be spammed. Ideally, it would reset the AA instead of having you waste one. Which is the exact...

Mar 24, 2024
  65. Szilent liked aozs's post in the thread Alt Persona Tradeskills Are Worse.

Ah, they aren't. The pally has 0/13. That would explain it.

Mar 23, 2024
  66. Szilent replied to the thread New Bard here, what songs do Paladins like?.

Aura (the haste one) + Aria + Warmarch if you want to do good things for her. at 103 your Rytan's Reckless Renewal is quite powerful for...

Mar 22, 2024
  67. Szilent replied to the thread Shaman: Canni Dance Question.

The mana regen provided by regular sitting has not scaled with modern mana pools. Trying to catch ticks like that is not strongly...

Mar 22, 2024
  68. Szilent replied to the thread How to further reduce incoming damage? Current Raid Content Offtanking Paladin....

no, Alanus refers there to Spirit Drinker's Coating Spirit Drinker's Coating Misc — 86647 MAGIC LORE NO TRADE PRESTIGE Slot: None...

Mar 22, 2024
  69. Szilent liked Angahran's post in the thread Feedback: Add Auto Trimming of Log Files.

Making the check part of the LaunchPad is a good idea. That way it would have zero impact on the client.

Mar 21, 2024
  70. Szilent liked Derka's post in the thread Hybrid Weapon Choices.

1hb and h2h are going to qualify for Gelid Rending procs.

Mar 21, 2024
  71. Szilent liked Darkhain's post in the thread How to further reduce incoming damage? Current Raid Content Offtanking Paladin....

Wrong, all tanks goes hDEX, because the rest doesn't matter. You can try hAGI vs hDEX, you'll get the same result defensive wise, I've...

Mar 21, 2024
  72. Szilent liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Hybrid Weapon Choices.

I did an "eyeball" test with my ranger, meaning I didn't parse anything...I just pulled a bunch of trash mobs with my usual group...

Mar 21, 2024
  73. Szilent liked Romance's post in the thread Beastlord Timer 11 nuke. When are we getting a new one? Make Roars single target instead?.

Damage potential, and in the end dps, is decided at the time of the spell cast not as a division of their spell cast time vs damage...

Mar 20, 2024
  74. Szilent replied to the thread Mages, thoughts on these 2 augs at level 125.

Every time a 125 magician casts Ravening Servant, the +15%(45) spec conj aug saves them 198 mana. In a dozen casts, right at two minutes...

Mar 20, 2024
  75. Szilent liked Rosemond's post in the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

The community seems to believe if heal good =/= damage good. This comes about every time changes to clerics are discussed, people come up...

Mar 19, 2024
  76. Szilent replied to the thread Beastlord Timer 11 nuke. When are we getting a new one? Make Roars single target instead?.

I presume to economize spell gems? Didn't ask. Bite's productive on a cast-for-cast basis, but Frozen Creep is castable every tick

Mar 19, 2024
  77. Szilent replied to the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

granting AE healing would have the most productive clerics churning 1.3-1.4M dps thereby (taken together with the direct heals)....

Mar 19, 2024
  78. Szilent replied to the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

it'd be …strong, I guess? Subject to definitions? You can check your own overheal numbers, but if one presumes AE heals are excluded (as...

Mar 18, 2024
  79. Szilent replied to the thread Essential skills for 100 SK?.

that's a great way to approach, well, EverQuest. Not just Shadow Knighting. All the buttons aren't supposed to be used in every fight,...

Mar 18, 2024
  80. Szilent liked Ravanta Suffer's post in the thread Feedback: Add Auto Trimming of Log Files.

Can you imagine being in a "raiding" guild on a PC-only MMO with people who don't even know how to save a file? Or that can't even read a...

Mar 17, 2024
  81. Szilent liked Rijacki's post in the thread Feedback: Add Auto Trimming of Log Files.

Simple log rotation should be a part of EQ as a default setting. Each time the game starts and the log is past a certain (configurable with...

Mar 17, 2024
  82. Szilent replied to the thread State of the Wizard.

raid boss, Zelnithak

Mar 17, 2024
  83. Szilent replied to the thread Essential skills for 100 SK?.

That youtube fella has a whole lot of "guides" linked, but doesn't appear to have talked to anyone about them. His first step with every...

Mar 17, 2024
  84. Szilent replied to the thread New Loading Screen.

yeah that's not them. those are Dev & GM names

Mar 17, 2024
  85. Szilent replied to the thread New Loading Screen.

Morden Rasp is the rogue. Devs took a swing at adding "main characters" to EQ's story in LDoN, that's them building the Queen of Thorns &...

Mar 17, 2024
  86. Szilent liked Svann2's post in the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

/hidecampfires [all] [others] [none]

Mar 16, 2024
  87. Szilent liked Riou's post in the thread Event quests and their rewards (soloable).

Have to do those if you want to request the mission which has the real loot

Mar 16, 2024
  88. Szilent liked Lilfella's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

My main character is a Necromancer. Does the team believe that if I spend enough time on a monk persona, my monk and necromancer...

Mar 15, 2024
  89. Szilent replied to the thread New Loading Screen.

... he's facing the enemy.

Mar 15, 2024
  90. Szilent replied to the thread Beastlord Timer 11 nuke. When are we getting a new one? Make Roars single target instead?.

nah. As a sample data point, assembling this weekend's raids, our top parsing bst had avg hits of : Rimeclaw's Maelstrom Rk. II...

Mar 15, 2024
  91. Szilent liked Windance's post in the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

You guys are splitting hairs. I wouldn't read much into any of their answers.

Mar 14, 2024
  92. Szilent liked Smokezz's post in the thread Another plea to make chase items compatable with Personas..

At the very least, make it lore equipped.

Mar 13, 2024
  93. Szilent replied to the thread Warrior beta feedback not being addressed.

I would prefer End of the Line (Time/Pain/Finish, whole line), Precision/Expanse and Determined/Wade have more substantial endurance costs...

Mar 12, 2024
  94. Szilent posted a new thread.

Artisan & the Druid "No Ignition" achievement

[Mon Mar 11 19:17:06 2024] You have successfully completed the No Ignition achievement. and yet, no points!

Forum: Bug Reports

Mar 11, 2024
  95. Szilent replied to the thread Returning Troll SK for tlp.

do trolls start with 75 agi? that was a thing 25y ago for ogres, having to put in Agi to not be penalized on AC

Mar 11, 2024
  96. Szilent liked Dre.'s post in the thread Question regarding Balance: SK Epic vs. Pally Epic.

Effects that upward-scale is why this thread got started. Doubling down on that isn't the way to go. SCR benefit should be consistent...

Mar 11, 2024
  97. Szilent replied to the thread Druid’s Healing Disadvantages.

the prob is the pet basis of the whole thing. The numbers work out versus base values of other spells. Like if the druid were somehow...

Mar 11, 2024
  98. Szilent liked FYAD's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

IDK why some of you keep complaining about xp only existing on missions when there is probably MORE xp on mercenary and partisan tasks,...

Mar 11, 2024
  99. Szilent liked Manerz's post in the thread Oakwynd monk question.

General reparm 2h is better than dual wielding until you get fist from xegonny and tonfu

Mar 9, 2024
  100. Szilent replied to the thread Know what really grinds my gears....

no idea, that's what's so awesome. I'm envisioning an INFERNO, a TORRENT of calumny and bile - lost forever to the ether

Mar 8, 2024
  101. Szilent replied to the thread Know what really grinds my gears....

Forum gold

Mar 8, 2024
  102. Szilent liked Venuhm's post in the thread Know what really grinds my gears....

Edit:i am no longer upset and regret this post lol

Mar 8, 2024
  103. Szilent replied to the thread Question regarding Balance: SK Epic vs. Pally Epic.

what proc, sir? 65185 Ignominious Agitation III 117 0s 3s 6s+ n/a Pet Hate: -1 1: Increase Current HP by...

Mar 8, 2024
  104. Szilent replied to the thread EQLogParser questions.

not just occasional Intervention! There's single-target phases of -- every? every LS raid for which full-on Battlecleric Mode is...

Mar 8, 2024
  105. Szilent liked Fenthen's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

The only real challenge is figuring out how to do the events in under 25 minutes, typically by kiting some of the final adds or...

Mar 8, 2024
  106. Szilent replied to the thread Question regarding Balance: SK Epic vs. Pally Epic.

Tell me you don't hit Influence disc on refresh without telling me you don't hit Influence disc on refresh. #meme

Mar 8, 2024
  107. Szilent replied to the thread Cannot Reproduce T3 Raid bug - Heroes Forged.

Has the hilariously extreme lag that underpinned the previous complaint been addressed? Will it be addressed?

Mar 7, 2024
  108. Szilent liked Riou's post in the thread Test Update 03/05/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

It has no effect on live monks, only for tlp monks from like level 70-100, in which they will now use the ability line instead of...

Mar 7, 2024
  109. Szilent replied to the thread Druid’s Healing Disadvantages.

is bad. real, real, realbad. Saprophyte Assault summons a lil' guy that casts Saprophyte Strike 7 times, which in turn reflects...

Mar 5, 2024
  110. Szilent liked Fintank's post in the thread Today is the day!.

Is the website slightly wrong on data? More or less curious why EQ2 gets claims on illusions and mounts per character instead of 1...

Mar 4, 2024
  111. Szilent liked Bahdah's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

Everyone sign this petition to take Lisards meme off here for being bad... ^^

Mar 4, 2024
  112. Szilent liked Metanis's post in the thread ancient eqclient.ini lines.

OK, I don't have a life and I actually read your entire list. But I didn't see a single entry that I know is deprecated. I did chuckle a...

Mar 3, 2024
  113. Szilent liked Jedis's post in the thread ancient eqclient.ini lines.

As you start to customize and change things from the default, it adds new entries. Many of the default settings do not generate an INI...

Mar 3, 2024
  114. Szilent liked sieger's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

There are few two minute fights, period. I am going to exclude looking at Tier 1 finish times because a) there were only 2 events in...

Mar 3, 2024
  115. Szilent liked SteamFox's post in the thread Fixed Internally Additional Key Ring Slots not applying to all characters.

Purchasing additional key ring slots in the market is only applying to the character that is logged in. Purchasing the keyring feature...

Mar 3, 2024
  116. Szilent liked WFSBelaar's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

I find it shocking that RoI threw the race just so Dora could have a great birthday, but what sportsmanship!! Brings a tear to my...

Mar 2, 2024
  117. Szilent replied to the thread make placeable the Repaired Keys for anniversary tower, pretty please.

I think that would lead to people being unable to find their keys because they're cluttering the walls of guild halls, and unable to make...

Feb 29, 2024
  118. Szilent replied to the thread Bard v2 haste question.

Melody of Ervaj at lv50 and Composition of Ervaj at 60 are an extremely limited run of stacking "v2" hastes. They use SPA98 instead of...

Feb 29, 2024
  119. Szilent liked Hekaton's post in the thread Fippy Fest 2024.

i would assume that with the effort to build that website and those prices they are probably going to be on there for a bit. first come...

Feb 28, 2024
  120. Szilent replied to the thread Question regarding Balance: SK Epic vs. Pally Epic.

yes. for sure. right where we should be. [IMG] pay no attention to the parse behind the curtain. classes are balanced, everything is...

Feb 28, 2024
  121. Szilent liked Croel's post in the thread Bard v2 haste question.

Thanks! So to clarify, the L10 Anthem de Arms is effectively v1 haste?

Feb 28, 2024
  122. Szilent replied to the thread Druid’s Healing Disadvantages.

Shm synergy is triggered by casting their group HoT (top level is Reverie of Renewal), which is useless to recast before expiry. Putting...

Feb 28, 2024
  123. Szilent replied to the thread Druid’s Healing Disadvantages.

Shm synergy is big because it's attached to a spell that is only usefully cast once every 90s. Dru synergy is attached to a 6s reuse...

Feb 28, 2024
  124. Szilent liked Dre.'s post in the thread Time for Monks to Get "Heart Strike" rangers already got headshot!.

Pretty sure a big assassinate crit does the same agro as a regular backstab, same with slays, headshot, fwiw. Decap may work differently.

Feb 26, 2024
  125. Szilent replied to the thread Time for Monks to Get "Heart Strike" rangers already got headshot!.

Never ever seen that happen, in 25 years of EQ. Aside from that very weird particular call out, monk agro is orders of magnitude...

Feb 26, 2024
  126. Szilent posted a new thread.

ancient eqclient.ini lines

My legacy eqclient.ini file has the following lines that aren't in a "raw" copy provided by the launchpad. Most appear to be wholly...

Forum: Player Support

Feb 26, 2024
  127. Szilent liked Raccoo's post in the thread QA In Progress Braxi's Howl overwrites T`vyl's Resolve.

Up until the last two ranks of Braxi's Howl, it would not overwrite T`vyls Resolve. In Laurion's Song, Braxi increased to 20%, and T`vyl's...

Feb 25, 2024
  128. Szilent replied to the thread BiC Aug Update Idea.

BiC? Lore > Lore Equipped Add [Claim Reward] button to the Achievement. [Nearly(?)] all achievements with item rewards, even. all set.

Feb 25, 2024
  129. Szilent replied to the thread stop at 4000 Hdex?.

Top raiders, etc, have been full melee crit rate since Burning Lands expansion. Any berserker, not just top raiders, who is not full...

Feb 25, 2024
  130. Szilent replied to the thread Druid’s ability to recoup mana.

Twinheal - before the patch - worked on just the first of the three waves. Twinwave-singlewave-singlewave. Since CotF. It now works...

Feb 25, 2024
  131. Szilent replied to the thread Druid’s ability to recoup mana.

Mag synergy is big game. Professionals swap fire Remote to cold Remote when they get to group with one.

Feb 25, 2024
  132. Szilent replied to the thread stop at 4000 Hdex?.

brd? no, don't stop. The reason to get to 4000 hDex is the same as the reason to get 5000, boost to melee crit rate.

Feb 23, 2024
  133. Szilent replied to the thread Question regarding Balance: SK Epic vs. Pally Epic.

It's my feeling that most folks are on Shd because Shd has a lower barrier to entry, and an ~infinitely higher skill floor. It's very...

Feb 23, 2024
  134. Szilent replied to the thread New Battle Leap.

okay. good, cool. and now add any of these: 77% Determined Reprisal 60% Group Bestial Alignment 55% Intensity of the Resolute 50%...

Feb 22, 2024
  135. Szilent liked 666DPSweDeliver's post in the thread New Battle Leap.

You realize of course that just having a buff icon doesnt make it magically work either.

Feb 22, 2024
  136. Szilent liked Spacemonkey555's post in the thread Question regarding Balance: SK Epic vs. Pally Epic.

Paladins dwarf themselves.. yet another example of blatant anti-SK exaggeration, we cannot force other players into different races.

Feb 22, 2024
  137. Szilent liked Kalamos's post in the thread BST 2.0.

I applaud your optimism!

Feb 21, 2024
  138. Szilent liked Riou's post in the thread Game Updates Now 2nd Wednesday of Month or In-Game Calendar Broken.

March should be special due to anniversary beginning on 16th and they have to patch the content in

Feb 21, 2024
  139. Szilent replied to the thread BST 2.0.

https://special.eqresource.com/anepicrequest.php just one copy of the special Retelling ornament (it's a pair of black claws), unlimited...

Feb 21, 2024
  140. Szilent replied to the thread New Battle Leap.

you see it the same way you see Innate Prowess is working since it's just a second copy of Innate Prowess now we have two. for…...

Feb 21, 2024
  141. Szilent replied to the thread BST 2.0.

epic ornamentations are great. don't click it.

Feb 21, 2024
  142. Szilent replied to the thread Druid’s Healing Disadvantages.

Ah there it is. Not fishing hard for it, indeed; thanks for backing me up on that prediction. And while any sort of position on ranking may...

Feb 21, 2024
  143. Szilent replied to the thread Druid’s Healing Disadvantages.

I bet you wouldn't have to fish real hard around here to find someone that'd tell you paladins aren't the strongest tanks, either. And yet...

Feb 21, 2024
  144. Szilent liked p2aa's post in the thread How to further reduce incoming damage? Current Raid Content Offtanking Paladin....

The OP didn't compare himself to SK. It's someone else that brought SK into the discussion right on the the first post answer, trolling...

Feb 20, 2024
  145. Szilent replied to the thread How to further reduce incoming damage? Current Raid Content Offtanking Paladin....

Doesn't matter how many healers are on any raid, both knights will always be their own top healers if they're competent. Don't expect that...

Feb 20, 2024
  146. Szilent replied to the thread 125 Bard song rotation..

Insults will just skip if you're OOM

Feb 19, 2024
  147. Szilent replied to the thread Extra damage on items.

no scaling, tacks on at the end

Feb 18, 2024
  148. Szilent liked Sancus's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Pets are pretty opaque, so I wanted to give some context to what I believe to be the impetus for the changes in the patch. To be very...

Feb 18, 2024
  149. Szilent replied to the thread Live Server Current Bard Best Uses Question.

More of that stuff is surely better than less, but how much is gained and at what cost has to be asked. The AC gained from bard songs is...

Feb 17, 2024
  150. Szilent liked Syylke_EMarr's post in the thread Live Server Current Bard Best Uses Question.

If I had a bard in my tank group, I'd just want them to sing their normal melee aDPS songs. None of that "tank" song nonsense.

Feb 17, 2024
  151. Szilent replied to the thread Druid’s Healing Disadvantages.

I'm really insulting players that think the output of /who explains their being benched for a mercenary.

Feb 16, 2024
  152. Szilent liked kizant's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

6% of my raid logs being from spiritual shower is kinda insane. They really should reduce the target count or have it ignore swarm pets at...

Feb 15, 2024
  153. Szilent liked Elkar Headhunter's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Making battle leap passive was for lazy people and honestly a waste of time. Why not code fortitude to trigger when they get below 10%...

Feb 15, 2024
  154. Szilent replied to the thread Druid’s Healing Disadvantages.

sheer nonsense. If someone prefers a merc's company to a druid's, or thinks rng/bst are better for healing, that speaks *only* to the...

Feb 15, 2024
  155. Szilent liked Fintank's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Rangers and Druids appreciate the "non-noted" changes, thanks!

Feb 15, 2024
  156. Szilent liked Svann2's post in the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

/destroy [name(required)] all! ex: /destroy rusty dagger all /destroy broken fish hook all or just add them to the advanced loot filters

Feb 14, 2024
  157. Szilent replied to the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

The quality is irrelevant. Indeed, if the effect is not good, and is in fact a noob trap, then it should not be there especially in that...

Feb 14, 2024
  158. Szilent replied to the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

this is a thing Live players would like to inherit from TLPs :)

Feb 13, 2024
  159. Szilent liked menown's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Just make battle leap require a range just outside of combat range to work.

Feb 13, 2024
  160. Szilent replied to the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

"just suck"? super. super solution. I'll get right on that.

Feb 13, 2024
  161. Szilent replied to the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Adding a damage component to Battle Leap is a terrible terrible change, directly opposite to players' desires. No one wants to be...

Feb 13, 2024
  162. Szilent liked Ratalthor's post in the thread Confirmed the reward system.

The T3 raids will use the old reward system. We will continue to work on addressing the performance issues with the new reward system.

Feb 12, 2024
  163. Szilent replied to the thread Raids.

If 72 were allowed, 72 would be the meta. Your raid roster would be 80+ if you were interested in consistently having a full staffed raid....

Feb 10, 2024
  164. Szilent liked Spacemonkey555's post in the thread Raids.

Seems like adding 3 groups capacity will force the racers to recruit 3 more groups of dps to be competitive. Beyond those 3 pointless days...

Feb 10, 2024
  165. Szilent liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Raids.

No.

Feb 9, 2024
  166. Szilent liked Lisard's post in the thread Confirmed the reward system.

The new reward system for raids is not performing as it was intended and results in a negative gameplay experience. The new system was...

Feb 7, 2024
  167. Szilent replied to the thread idea for casters.

even just a lil' hopper to put spells in the top of, to line up the next spell instead of spam clicking.

Feb 7, 2024
  168. Szilent replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

Right clicking does the "Highlight Item" function the same as the button at the bottom of the Find window. Clicking "Inspect" instead at...

Feb 7, 2024
  169. Szilent liked Riou's post in the thread EQ Survey Thoughts.

Absor isn't in charge of EXP rates, he's also not the Lead Designer, nor has he ever been

Feb 6, 2024
  170. Szilent liked fransisco's post in the thread ** A "REAL" Quality of Life Improvement **.

just sort by quantity

Feb 6, 2024
  171. Szilent liked Hegsheoshed's post in the thread Dell Optiplex 330 Desktop.

I started digging though thrift shop purchases from years past. This Dell Optiplex 330 Desktop which is the slim tower but not the mini or...

Feb 6, 2024
  172. Szilent liked German's post in the thread Can we have the emote back when the gem is passed during T1 raid :Bidils the Quickhand.

Just wait till they die, you'll know who failed to follow an emote.

Feb 5, 2024
  173. Szilent liked Lodestar's post in the thread Progression server idea: DX 9.

Uhm the progression server should start on DirectX 6, and should also lock at DirectX 9 permanently.

Feb 2, 2024
  174. Szilent replied to the thread Feedback Devastating Assault ?!.

I like the duration & reuse a lot, it feels resistant to feeling of waste just using it on one extra and to risk of impulse to sandbag....

Feb 2, 2024
  175. Szilent liked Mepps's post in the thread EQ Survey.

Hi all. Please take a moment to fill out this exceptionally brief survey about your experiences playing EverQuest. We really appreciate it!...

Feb 2, 2024
  176. Szilent replied to the thread EM on LS T3 Summoner's earing.

I'll pass over the trivial caveat that no one actually cares about max spell range in EQ. For the purposes of discussion we can treat it as...

Feb 2, 2024
  177. Szilent replied to the thread EM on LS T3 Summoner's earing.

There's been focuses available to group players and to raid players for the entire history of EQ. In the model you've presented, the raid...

Feb 2, 2024
  178. Szilent liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Suggestion: Bring back account to account transfer.

Not a bug. They deliberately made this change because they got so many petitions from TLP players missing the billing date and then...

Feb 2, 2024
  179. Szilent replied to the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

yeah, they'd be great, but there's Bertoxx & Innoruuk clerics...

Feb 1, 2024
  180. Szilent replied to the thread EM on LS T3 Summoner's earing.

but there *is* a single group and raid focus. EM XXVI, and EM XXXII

Feb 1, 2024
  181. Szilent replied to the thread EM on LS T3 Summoner's earing.

That's not true. Laurion group focuses are +115-130%, NoS ones are 105-120%, ToL was 95-110%, etc

Feb 1, 2024