Szilent's Recent Activity

1. Szilent replied to the thread Why did you bother buffing Necros?.

I posit that you are not in the habit of sufficiently high casting volume for those other classes.

Jun 13, 2021 at 11:57 AM
  2. Szilent liked Act of Valor's post in the thread Add maps to the game..

for what it's worth, I don't think saying "please" is akin to begging

Jun 13, 2021 at 11:54 AM
  3. Szilent liked Bardy McFly's post in the thread Add maps to the game..

Clearly OP doesn't play WoW, or doesn't raid there. Also probably only played the vanilla install of Skyrim and never used ReShade to...

Jun 13, 2021 at 11:54 AM
  4. Szilent liked Maedhros's post in the thread Add maps to the game..

Nothing like searching for a problem that already has a solution and then deftly blocking everyones attempt to point out your obtuseness.

Jun 13, 2021 at 11:53 AM
  5. Szilent replied to the thread What is .. an "Alt" .. a "Bot" .. a double "Main" ?.

So, ranger main. shaman box with high playtime. No "double" nothin.

Jun 13, 2021 at 11:49 AM
  6. Szilent liked Act of Valor's post in the thread [Request] Velium Round Shield Ornament.

This is already in the game as the Dain Shield Ornament. https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=117744

Jun 11, 2021 at 1:53 PM
  7. Szilent liked adetia's post in the thread Velium Endowed c/Censer.

[IMG] Its a picky little thing I know, but would it be possible to have this item be updated to: Velium Endowed Censer (capitalized)?...

Jun 10, 2021 at 6:47 PM
  8. Szilent liked zleski's post in the thread Patch Issue: Other's Pet's Hits Filter.

All of my actions need to be associated with me, first and foremost. The "My heals" filter need to be a superset of my non-critical...

Jun 10, 2021 at 6:46 PM
  9. Szilent liked aozs's post in the thread Pally healing.

Sounds like you're talking about different use cases. Burst is good for spot healing as you mention. But for a general HToT bind,...

Jun 10, 2021 at 3:48 PM
  10. Szilent replied to the thread Celebrate Pride in EverQuest.

reminds me of this story https://twitter.com/ginadivittorio/status/1087496920011100160?s=20

Jun 10, 2021 at 2:55 PM
  11. Szilent liked Ratalthor's post in the thread Patch Issue: Other's Pet's Hits Filter.

The change made to the filters is working as intended, so I am moving this thread to the Veteran's Lounge. We are looking into ways of...

Jun 9, 2021 at 2:12 PM
  12. Szilent replied to the thread Protection of the Warder.

typo Protection of the Warder XXI - - 0s Target: Self Duration: 5m (50 ticks) 9: Absorb Melee Damage: 35%, Max Per Hit: 10000, Total:...

Jun 8, 2021 at 9:33 PM
  13. Szilent replied to the thread [Request] Make Shadow of buffs not infinitely long duration.

unless they forget! in which case, they benefit from forgetting something useless, instead of being penalized for forgetting something...

Jun 8, 2021 at 9:32 PM
  14. Szilent liked niente's post in the thread Not A Bug [Mischief] Sky Named dropping 100% normal loot, no randomness..

Plane of Sky was intentionally not randomized at launch due to the heavy implementation of quest items, which are handled as a special case...

Jun 8, 2021 at 6:17 PM
  15. Szilent replied to the thread Info Needed Ignite Blood randomly procing in caster groups.

Enc equip ERArcaneStaff that recently had its proc-ness messed with which Kizant was alluding to

Jun 8, 2021 at 6:16 PM
  16. Szilent replied to the thread [Request] Make Shadow of buffs not infinitely long duration.

I don't like penalizing noobs for noobness. There's plenty of head room for taking better, active game actions; the floor could be way...

Jun 8, 2021 at 6:13 PM
  17. Szilent replied to the thread Info Needed Ignite Blood randomly procing in caster groups.

I'm wholly on board with this being Sancus' fault for getting Endowed Restless Arcane Staff fixed. Like, I'm a fan of that idea. But...

Jun 8, 2021 at 6:06 PM
  18. Szilent replied to the thread Info Needed Ignite Blood randomly procing in caster groups.

notably, Evoker's Synergy works on "not fire spells" Stacking: Evoker's Synergy 4 Max Hits: 1 Matching Spells 1: Cast: Evoker's Synergy...

Jun 8, 2021 at 5:15 PM
  19. Szilent replied to the thread Test Update 06/08/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

On Test server, the increase is 25 slots. This is … "pretty darned" disappointing. It was my understanding that Hoard was released in a...

Jun 8, 2021 at 4:59 PM
  20. Szilent liked Jumbur's post in the thread A new EQ in the works??.

I hope they focus on the current EQ. :)

Jun 8, 2021 at 3:36 PM
  21. Szilent replied to the thread [Request] Make Shadow of buffs not infinitely long duration.

any buff with a duration doesn't have the problem Shadow buffs do. Also, deleting bad buffs from our game? I'm on board, start your...

Jun 7, 2021 at 12:45 PM
  22. Szilent replied to the thread GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta.

those are from "orphaned" dots - the caster is either out of zone or dead

Jun 7, 2021 at 12:43 PM
  23. Szilent replied to the thread [Request] Make Shadow of buffs not infinitely long duration.

That problem takes care of itself in a short time. Short compared to "never", which is when the Shadow-of problem resolves itself. Thus...

Jun 7, 2021 at 12:41 PM
  24. Szilent replied to the thread Celebrate Pride in EverQuest.

Bunnies aren't support for folks that face actual problems. Bunnies are a reminder to folks that don't face those problems that support,...

Jun 6, 2021
  25. Szilent liked Robnie's post in the thread An anomaly on Cazic Thule.

Automation is against the Eula

Jun 5, 2021
  26. Szilent replied to the thread Next Hardcore Heritage zone.

those have real high level versions.

Jun 5, 2021
  27. Szilent replied to the thread Celebrate Pride in EverQuest.

same!

Jun 4, 2021
  28. Szilent replied to the thread Feature request - Customizable F10 (toggle UI).

you can totally make window toggles in Options be, like, shift+F10 or whatever, for all the windows you'd rather not look at full time

Jun 4, 2021
  29. Szilent liked Mepps's post in the thread Celebrate Pride in EverQuest.

New Pride Familiars This year to celebrate Pride, look for new Pride-themed bunny familiars in the Marketplace (for 0 Daybreak Cash)....

Jun 4, 2021
  30. Szilent liked RPoo's post in the thread Info Needed Ignite Blood randomly procing in caster groups.

[Sun May 23 19:42:28 2021] Your Irae Faycite Shard: Mindrift feels alive with power. [Sun May 23 19:42:28 2021] The dancing flames fade...

Jun 3, 2021
  31. Szilent liked kramer2202's post in the thread QA In Progress Restless Assault (GD) Raid - Narandi Auras.

Did Restless Assault raid last night, and the blue aura under the “wrong” Narandi mobs is no longer showing up. The emote is going off,...

Jun 3, 2021
  32. Szilent liked niente's post in the thread An anomaly on Cazic Thule.

These characters are related to our QA automation.

Jun 2, 2021
  33. Szilent liked Duder's post in the thread [Request] Make Shadow of buffs not infinitely long duration.

Added intricacy. There are a hundred better things I could coach about rather than hold someone's hand about shadow buffs that do...

Jun 2, 2021
  34. Szilent liked Zarkdon's post in the thread [Request] Make Shadow of buffs not infinitely long duration.

Rather than having a change to any mechanic I would rather they just spell it out clearer in the description that the buff doesn't do...

Jun 2, 2021
  35. Szilent liked Nolrog's post in the thread [Request] Make Shadow of buffs not infinitely long duration.

PEBKAC If you really want to change this, have it not put a buff in the window rather than reducing the duration.

Jun 2, 2021
  36. Szilent replied to the thread Best proc dps aug for primary.

top proc augs are, base, crafted. and then converted once you have the Challenger achievement for their expansion. TBL, ToV, CoV each have...

Jun 2, 2021
  37. Szilent replied to the thread Info Needed Ignite Blood randomly procing in caster groups.

guild hall inauthentic test, you're immune to detrimental effects there. Remember how proccing on ourselves via Claw Reflection was a...

Jun 2, 2021
  38. Szilent replied to the thread Info Needed Ignite Blood randomly procing in caster groups.

Appears pretty certainly tied to Evoker's Synergy Strike IV The spottiness of its application makes it tough to get more precise with,...

Jun 1, 2021
  39. Szilent liked Raccoo's post in the thread Info Needed Ignite Blood randomly procing in caster groups.

Beginning after the last patch May 19th, the casters on Silent Redemption raids have randomly been procing Ignite Blood. This works like a...

Jun 1, 2021
  40. Szilent liked Jondalar's post in the thread Shaman 2021 Requests/Suggestions.

preincarnation too.

Jun 1, 2021
  41. Szilent replied to the thread What is .. an "Alt" .. a "Bot" .. a double "Main" ?.

they're not equally auged. you put ********* agi augs on your trash bin warrior. get outta here.

May 31, 2021
  42. Szilent liked niente's post in the thread Test Update 09/10/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Start with "Computed Defense" from this post - reduce if you're throwing/shooting a target in PVP - roll Offense (based on Offense...

May 31, 2021
  43. Szilent replied to the thread Beware of heritage crate illusion resellers..

Alternately, people on any server should sell to "whoever offers the best price for their item." If that buyer with the highest offer is...

May 31, 2021
  44. Szilent replied to the thread What is .. an "Alt" .. a "Bot" .. a double "Main" ?.

no. I know people who play like that, in raid forces that have some degree of generosity / allowance regarding loot. The rubric...

May 30, 2021
  45. Szilent replied to the thread What is .. an "Alt" .. a "Bot" .. a double "Main" ?.

Which is not to say that characters need all that stuff to be real. But whatever the scale of one's ambitions in game, one's main is the...

May 30, 2021
  46. Szilent replied to the thread What is .. an "Alt" .. a "Bot" .. a double "Main" ?.

I disagree with this bit. Heroic Fort/Vit/Reso and evolvers are major time investments to have a fully developed character that didn't...

May 30, 2021
  47. Szilent liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Looking for clarification on 3rd party software.

There is no answer and there won't be an answer, because they have specifically said they don't want to box themselves into a corner by...

May 30, 2021
  48. Szilent liked Jhinx's post in the thread After much gnashing of teeth and tearing if clothes, the launch....

...of Thornblade and Mischief was actually rather smooth. Great job peoples behind the computers that made it happen. You may increase...

May 30, 2021
  49. Szilent liked kizant's post in the thread What is .. an "Alt" .. a "Bot" .. a double "Main" ?.

The class is more important to me than which character I happen to be using. I'd say I main a wizard because that's what I play 95% of the...

May 30, 2021
  50. Szilent liked Herf's post in the thread What is .. an "Alt" .. a "Bot" .. a double "Main" ?.

I've always assumed that the term "bot" meant a toon operating autonomously, i.e. roBOTically, via the use of illegal (for EQ) software.

May 30, 2021
  51. Szilent liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Beware of heritage crate illusion resellers..

Kronos are bought from darkpaw and spawned by darkpaw when you buy them. There are no 3rd party kronos. For every krono out there,...

May 30, 2021
  52. Szilent liked Nennius's post in the thread Beware of heritage crate illusion resellers..

To clarify. They put up capital for an item. They then hold the item for a period of time until it's perceived (remembering that no one...

May 30, 2021
  53. Szilent liked Cadira's post in the thread What is .. an "Alt" .. a "Bot" .. a double "Main" ?.

Typically referring to a toon that's not your main on the same account as your main, sometimes referred to a non-main toon on a...

May 29, 2021
  54. Szilent replied to the thread Rogue Race.

Slam shares timer with Backstab

May 29, 2021
  55. Szilent replied to the thread What Are The Biggest Nerfs to Hit Bards?.

how does your thesis hold up when OP doesn't remember them?

May 29, 2021
  56. Szilent replied to the thread Beware of heritage crate illusion resellers..

y'know what resellers are SUPER uninterested in? paying fair prices. if you want to shut them down, just pay fair prices, and boom...

May 29, 2021
  57. Szilent liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Tank Belts.

I use the threads belt. Don't even care about the healing part, its all about that 5000 damage added to everything (also affects inquisitor...

May 29, 2021
  58. Szilent replied to the thread What Are The Biggest Nerfs to Hit Bards?.

see these are bard nerfs. OP asked entirely about nerfs to people-interested-in-out-of-scale-exp-returns, particularly ones that *he*...

May 29, 2021
  59. Szilent replied to the thread mischievous mottled mutt graphic & animation.

That's because EQ2 assets can be taken to EQ1, but not vice versa. EQ2 work *is* EQ1 work.

May 29, 2021
  60. Szilent replied to the thread What Are The Biggest Nerfs to Hit Bards?.

Some thoughts this comes across like "rarrr I'm super mad and don't even know what I'm mad about" does this qualify as "research" in...

May 29, 2021
  61. Szilent liked Mepps's post in the thread Beware of heritage crate illusion resellers..

Look, I completely understanding wanting to spend/trade less for something you want. However, these in-game "resellers" are trading with...

May 28, 2021
  62. Szilent liked Tucoh's post in the thread Why did you bother buffing Necros?.

Zerkers melee adps is pretty good too, highly underrated.

May 26, 2021
  63. Szilent liked menown's post in the thread Why did you bother buffing Necros?.

I agree with all the other points in your post except this one. Is it for some reason an unknown that zerkers have snare, stun,...

May 26, 2021
  64. Szilent replied to the thread Tank Belts.

Knight classes generally over heal themselves by a ton. Threads belt is still somewhere between good and very good while that's happening,...

May 26, 2021
  65. Szilent liked Conq's post in the thread Shaman Twinheal vs Cleric Twinheal.

There is lag when assist healing during raids. It used to be "snappy" just to punch my /assist macro twice to pickup whoever the new tank...

May 24, 2021
  66. Szilent replied to the thread Rogue getting a damage increase anytime soon.

one of these decades they'll maybe address warriors not having any buttons :P

May 23, 2021
  67. Szilent liked Shakara's post in the thread Rogue getting a damage increase anytime soon.

This is not true. Enchanters were very recently nerfed on TLPs due to charm doing so much DPS. Also early ranks of headshot was nerfed...

May 23, 2021
  68. Szilent replied to the thread Shaman Twinheal vs Cleric Twinheal.

"box setups" implies group game? Metanis wanting to hot swap targets in raids is tougher

May 23, 2021
  69. Szilent replied to the thread How does your guild manage limited debuf slots?.

but that doesn't fix it. there's no conflict between Gracious Gift of Mana (group) and Gift of Mana (self) and dots proc Gift of...

May 22, 2021
  70. Szilent liked Ythera's post in the thread Returning Necro Post Patch Assistance Request.

Going from 109 to 115 with root rotting is going to be a dull affair. I'd suggest doing the tasks in ToV and that should get you to...

May 22, 2021
  71. Szilent liked Behelit's post in the thread How does your guild manage limited debuf slots?.

Only the ench procs hazy thoughts it just puts a song on the whole grp. It sounds like you think your grpmates are proccing it as well?

May 22, 2021
  72. Szilent liked Sirene_Fippy's post in the thread How does your guild manage limited debuf slots?.

Small rant inc: On certain raids, it is easy for me (a bard) to land 4 DoTs and cycle Boastful Bellow / Vainglorious Shout. On others, my...

May 22, 2021
  73. Szilent liked Skuz's post in the thread Necro Remote Shere nerf.

rubbish

May 22, 2021
  74. Szilent liked Sancus's post in the thread How does your guild manage limited debuf slots?.

I'm aware. That gracious gift of mana also procced in that screenshot (the first time GoHT procced) is a coincidence and not within the...

May 21, 2021
  75. Szilent replied to the thread How does your guild manage limited debuf slots?.

GGoM has different limiters than GoHT 19: Cast: Gracious Gift of Mana (115) on Spell Use (10% Chance) 20: Limit: No Triggered Spells...

May 21, 2021
  76. Szilent liked globeadue's post in the thread Request: loose the "EQ 20th" from server names.

No one says I play on "Eq 20th mangler" server. When I am looking for mangler, I don't scroll down to "E", I scroll to the "M"'s don't see...

May 21, 2021
  77. Szilent liked zleski's post in the thread How does your guild manage limited debuf slots?.

With my enchanter I have Composite Reinforcement, Mindrift, Pulmonary Grip and Mindslash on my multi-bind. I rarely ever cast Mindslash...

May 21, 2021
  78. Szilent replied to the thread Shaman Twinheal vs Cleric Twinheal.

I think clerics should have both. Like clerics have both Intervention & Contravention, should have nuke+twinheal & hottnuke+twinheal. For...

May 21, 2021
  79. Szilent replied to the thread Necro Remote Shere nerf.

It is the opposite of drama to recognize that necromancers are in a great spot, with (a lot) more power and less stupid play patterns than...

May 21, 2021
  80. Szilent liked Svann2's post in the thread Why did you bother buffing Necros?.

It was never about buffing necros. Necros didnt need buffing.

May 20, 2021
  81. Szilent replied to the thread Shaman 2021 Requests/Suggestions.

hold up - are you thinking cleric alliance fires from cleric heals, and shaman alliance fires from shaman heals? Is that the...

May 20, 2021
  82. Szilent liked Neale Povar's post in the thread Shaman 2021 Requests/Suggestions.

Correct, it is an extra key press every cast (I refresh gift on every cast of squall when I can to be proactive instead of reactive)...

May 20, 2021
  83. Szilent replied to the thread Shaman 2021 Requests/Suggestions.

May 19, 2021
  84. Szilent replied to the thread Shaman 2021 Requests/Suggestions.

that's one way! I used the version of "target the MA" cause that same target works for the Gift part of GiftSquall. Can Squall...

May 19, 2021
  85. Szilent liked Neale Povar's post in the thread Shaman 2021 Requests/Suggestions.

I have moved to cast squall on myself, as to ensure perfect placement of that AE.

May 19, 2021
  86. Szilent replied to the thread Shaman 2021 Requests/Suggestions.

pardon,what? AE ranges on Coalitions are Shm: 60 Cle: 50 Dru: 28 π*r^2 ? Shm: 11310 Cle: 7854 Dru: 2463 That's not a "10",...

May 19, 2021
  87. Szilent liked Yinla's post in the thread Good's Maps Pack.

Thank you to whoever stickied this post :)

May 19, 2021
  88. Szilent replied to the thread Wizard Love.

spell choices aside - and I echo the others in that you did not, as you claim, follow the advice given - you're plainly casting fewer...

May 19, 2021
  89. Szilent liked Jondalar's post in the thread Wizard Love.

Odd. I never see our melee wizards/mages dying from melee. They parse better too. Unless they are obviously just lying.

May 19, 2021
  90. Szilent replied to the thread How does your guild manage limited debuf slots?.

Hazy Thoughts procs off DoT casts, DD casts, and stun casts. That is not a factor. If any approach you're considering doesn't already...

May 19, 2021
  91. Szilent liked Mepps's post in the thread Daybreak grants all of its employees a paid ‘unplug day’.

We get...regular paid time off and stuff. I was just happy to get a day - didn't realize we were making hay out of it on social.

May 18, 2021
  92. Szilent replied to the thread Shaman 2021 Requests/Suggestions.

TBL runes are only needed for specifically TBL spells. Spiritual Squall is the only one for shm. While Reparm is pretty darned easy,...

May 18, 2021
  93. Szilent replied to the thread Feature Request: Summoned items toggle in settings.

aye. Jester items, Vex Thal clickies, anniversary/celebration stuff, magicians who think they oh so funny

May 16, 2021
  94. Szilent replied to the thread How does your guild manage limited debuf slots?.

That was not a nerf. Calling the consolidation such just vomits your credibility out all over the dirt.

May 15, 2021
  95. Szilent replied to the thread Shaman 2021 Requests/Suggestions.

mmm - howzabout an AA to groupify Cannibalizes (spell & AA cannis)

May 15, 2021
  96. Szilent liked Scornfire's post in the thread How does your guild manage limited debuf slots?.

Yes, asking Druids to not use NFW would indeed be ridiculous. Why comment on the matter with such incredulity when you openly admit...

May 15, 2021
  97. Szilent replied to the thread How does your guild manage limited debuf slots?.

I think you have some very wrong idea about how necros work. I'm not sure what it is, but your complaints don't seem to match up with...

May 15, 2021
  98. Szilent liked Gnomereaper's post in the thread Clerics and Tower Shields.

Tower Shield use are War, Pal, SK, and Bard. If Bards are a scout/hybrid class and merely on Tower Shields because of their proficiency...

May 15, 2021
  99. Szilent replied to the thread Bard agro question.

every bard is an ogre bard https://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=52120

May 14, 2021
  100. Szilent replied to the thread One Last Time.

I prrrrobably wouldn't pay money money? but I'd share my whiskey to see what letter your successor gets regarding "lessons learned" about...

May 14, 2021
  101. Szilent liked Wulfhere's post in the thread Pally healing.

My tests of Steely line, posted here a few years ago, show that it effectively functions as a high risk Propitiation/(now Burst) heal....

May 14, 2021
  102. Szilent replied to the thread Pally healing.

would it have to? I pulled the Steely heals I recorded from a week long log, the max total for any consecutive 8 procs was under 400k,...

May 13, 2021
  103. Szilent replied to the thread How does your guild manage limited debuf slots?.

two of them, tbh

May 13, 2021
  104. Szilent replied to the thread Pally healing.

The other paladin healing change I'd like to see is removing the cool down timer from Renewing Steel. Too many paladins use this ability...

May 13, 2021
  105. Szilent liked kizant's post in the thread Wizard Love.

Wizards are pretty decent at sustained DPS when we have a couple targets to AE. That's really what the Tantor parse shows. On a single...

May 13, 2021
  106. Szilent liked Scornfire's post in the thread Wizard Love.

For reference, Silent Redemption routinely has multiple Wizards in the top 10 on some events and sometimes one in the top 5. SR has...

May 13, 2021
  107. Szilent liked Sancus's post in the thread Wizard Love.

FWIW, excluding the tantorlings, Kizant was 8th at 904k DPS (+up to 7k my parse missed), which is a little bit lower DPS wise and a bit...

May 12, 2021
  108. Szilent replied to the thread Wizard Love.

Combined (18) is exactly the number to be including Tantorlings that weren't part of your nine minute strategy. The million dps is a...

May 12, 2021
  109. Szilent liked Behelit's post in the thread Wizard Love.

Dzarn is that you?!

May 12, 2021
  110. Szilent liked kizant's post in the thread Wizard Love.

So, what I was mostly referring to is the synergy proc itself. It does quite a lot of damage and combing that with the base damage of...

May 12, 2021
  111. Szilent replied to the thread Wizard Love.

EoK Disco lasted too long is all, so "berserker OP" lingers in the public consciousness. Shm/enc turn was only about half a year, so...

May 12, 2021
  112. Szilent liked Tolzol's post in the thread Wizard Love.

Your comparing yourself with little to no adps to a zerker with full adps for one. Secondly you guys sit on your burns while the zerkers...

May 12, 2021
  113. Szilent replied to the thread Pally healing.

The paladin healing change I'd like to see is having Composite just trigger cast Wave instead of its own level 250 heal. Like ranger...

May 12, 2021
  114. Szilent liked kizant's post in the thread Wizard Love.

SPA 124 is very weak so I wouldn't worry about the focus. The ice ethereal also gains from seasons wrath and elemental arrow which are...

May 12, 2021
  115. Szilent liked Sancus's post in the thread Wizard Love.

I appreciate you posting your counts. That said, the distribution of casts here is far too heavily skewed towards Ethereals (why Magic...

May 12, 2021
  116. Szilent liked kizant's post in the thread Wizard Love.

Magelo means nothing and if you want to make an argument that your DPS is so poor then you need to show evidence that you're playing as...

May 12, 2021
  117. Szilent liked kizant's post in the thread Wizard Love.

It's really not that bad. Post your spell counts or something if you want some suggestions.

May 12, 2021
  118. Szilent liked shiftie's post in the thread Pally healing.

When I last raided I kept 3 of the self heals loaded and often was the last alive. A dead paladin is worse than almost any other class due...

May 12, 2021
  119. Szilent replied to the thread Necro state.

It's unlikely the Proliferations were "overlooked". They're probably not going to change.

May 11, 2021
  120. Szilent replied to the thread Necro state.

those won't impact group dps at all

May 11, 2021
  121. Szilent replied to the thread Dear Robin Flodin; Community Feedback.

Take a deep breath, Corwyhn. You literally quoted my assertion of your right to an opinion.

May 11, 2021
  122. Szilent replied to the thread Dear Robin Flodin; Community Feedback.

no, see that's THIS issue. Where is ?

May 11, 2021
  123. Szilent replied to the thread Dear Robin Flodin; Community Feedback.

Describe these trade offs for me. What parallel are you trying to lean on? What is there in any way like the dot limitation? Three...

May 11, 2021
  124. Szilent replied to the thread Dear Robin Flodin; Community Feedback.

oop, I forgot Harm Touches. those take slots, too.

May 10, 2021
  125. Szilent replied to the thread Dear Robin Flodin; Community Feedback.

Would you follow the "raid instruction" "Tarvas main switch to mnk/ber because your character doesn't function in a raid environment"? Is...

May 10, 2021
  126. Szilent replied to the thread Dear Robin Flodin; Community Feedback.

It is different. "Don't use silly stuff" is a whole different animal than "it's actually impossible for dotters to use the core powers of...

May 10, 2021
  127. Szilent replied to the thread Wizard Love.

Zlandicar burns are in the "silly tricks" category for me. Actual performance is impossible to evaluate when cat walking on your keyboard...

May 10, 2021
  128. Szilent replied to the thread Wizards: I see none, what's the scoop?.

you can't think of? that pretty strongly implies that you don't play a wizard? Micker, wizard play is interesting & fun , it's *fine*...

May 10, 2021
  129. Szilent replied to the thread Additions to Priest AA Unity.

SK Unity is 7(?) buffs Mag is 4 Many classes are just 1, including cleric & shm

May 9, 2021
  130. Szilent replied to the thread Necro state.

Getting the dots on faster, to get the ticks ticking sooner, is big game. Curse of Muram is 1 out of every 5 minutes full crits on...

May 9, 2021
  131. Szilent replied to the thread Aug priorities program.

Those stat weightings are effing wild

May 9, 2021
  132. Szilent liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Aug priorities program.

If you can't quickly tell at a glance what is better, its a good bet that the difference between them is so small as to not make any...

May 9, 2021
  133. Szilent replied to the thread Necro state.

The full list has always been exposed to /inspectbuffs. It takes just once tapping a social for that command when the cannot-land...

May 9, 2021
  134. Szilent replied to the thread SUGGESTION TO THE DEVS: Raid Banner (QoL).

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/multi-guild-membership-or-extension-to-another-guilds-banner-trophies-for-raid-purpose...

May 9, 2021
  135. Szilent liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Additions to Priest AA Unity.

I'd still like to get aura's put onto unity for clerics.

May 8, 2021
  136. Szilent replied to the thread Additions to Priest AA Unity.

Cle version has counters :(

May 8, 2021
  137. Szilent liked KrakenReality's post in the thread Can we get access to old expansions collector editions via the Station store?.

1) They already sell the stuff at discount during its lifecycle. 2) Not everyone that plays today, played in the previous expansions and...

May 8, 2021
  138. Szilent replied to the thread Dear Robin Flodin; Community Feedback.

Corwyhn, you're quoting Wikipedia now to justify telling other players they don't get to have fun participating in an activity you're not...

May 8, 2021
  139. Szilent replied to the thread Necro state.

Curse of Muram Gathering Dusk Hand of Death Heretic's Twincast Mercurial Torment Spire of Necromancy and sometimes Funeral Pyre...

May 8, 2021
  140. Szilent replied to the thread Dire Charm.

Charms break if you turn invis.

May 6, 2021
  141. Szilent replied to the thread Boxed bard setup.

But with more dps, "a camp" just includes more mobs. What downtime?

May 6, 2021
  142. Szilent liked Skuz's post in the thread A Community Update from EG7’s CEO and Founder, Robin Flodin.

Your snark is just straight-up ignorance speaking because you don't have to take the forum users word for anything, the information I...

May 4, 2021
  143. Szilent replied to the thread Dear Robin Flodin; Community Feedback.

What seems "easy" is describing as strategy something that keeps other players, but not you, from playing their classes to their...

May 4, 2021
  144. Szilent liked Jumbur's post in the thread Dear Robin Flodin; Community Feedback.

I think most of the stuff that has been listed here, is already somewhere on the dev's "todo-list", Darkpaw is well aware of EQ1's...

May 4, 2021
  145. Szilent replied to the thread Dear Robin Flodin; Community Feedback.

Raids are sized very deliberately at the 54 player limit to accommodate 3 players each on the 16 classes, with room for 6 "fluff"...

May 3, 2021
  146. Szilent liked Paladorfthemighty's post in the thread Dear Robin Flodin; Community Feedback.

Every NPC being marked on the map is not a native function and is probably your Brewall or... 3rd party software. Guards - seize this man.

May 3, 2021
  147. Szilent replied to the thread Multi guild membership or extension to another guild's banner/trophies for raid purposes.

I, too, am bewildered as to what exploits you are envisioning endemic to extending a version of banner functionality to raid members....

May 2, 2021
  148. Szilent liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread A Community Update from EG7’s CEO and Founder, Robin Flodin.

I am "pretty sure" you're wrong about the last run of EQ. EQ continues to make money while many other IPs are not. Investors want ROI....

May 1, 2021
  149. Szilent liked Prathun's post in the thread Enumerated SPA list.

At SOE Live, on the forums, or attached to bricks thrown through our windows, the question often comes up, "What do the different SPA...

Apr 30, 2021
  150. Szilent replied to the thread Multi guild membership or extension to another guild's banner/trophies for raid purposes.

You've fixated on this mechanical underpinning that you envision (without substantiating, but whatever). That guild membership may be...

Apr 30, 2021
  151. Szilent replied to the thread Wizard Love.

My personal wish for manaburn is that it would go away, to be rebuilt as a good button after the wizard class is made more functional...

Apr 29, 2021
  152. Szilent replied to the thread Wizard Love.

no crits, no additional damage ever. Each dot tick would use one of the counters, so necros would dumpster the hit counter super fast...

Apr 29, 2021
  153. Szilent replied to the thread Wizard Love.

Mana Burn's boost to spell damage has a hit counter : 500 spells that meet its criteria. This makes it Not Really Adps. It does a fixed...

Apr 29, 2021
  154. Szilent liked kizant's post in the thread Wizard Love.

If you look at it in total it does ends up being 16 million damage with 1.5 second cast time if you start using it between spell casts....

Apr 29, 2021
  155. Szilent liked FrozenWater's post in the thread Guides.

Guides need better tools than a chat box and a "give illusion potion" button :oops:

Apr 28, 2021
  156. Szilent replied to the thread Warrior molo?.

My impression isn't that "molo with a warrior" is the goal, just a way to get to high levels? That's sorta reasonable, but it's kinda not...

Apr 28, 2021
  157. Szilent replied to the thread Multi guild membership or extension to another guild's banner/trophies for raid purposes.

A raid banner for the AE buff would be a friendly thing to introduce. As (presumably) an item clicker, it naturally wouldn't have the...

Apr 28, 2021
  158. Szilent replied to the thread Multi guild membership or extension to another guild's banner/trophies for raid purposes.

Pass the pet guild to one of your alts, join the raid force.

Apr 27, 2021
  159. Szilent replied to the thread ToV Bard Instruments.

dots & nukes is a lot more dps than rogues & berserkers & warriors & paladins have.

Apr 26, 2021
  160. Szilent liked Boze's post in the thread beast performance on TLP.

I found it easier to facetank nameds in the 70s era, pet tanking avoidance/mitigation isn't great until TSS. If you're group geared you'll...

Apr 26, 2021
  161. Szilent replied to the thread ToV Bard Instruments.

That's what the type3 Durus Faycite augs already are, SPA287 duration extension. Drums of the Warlord are the exact same and fully...

Apr 25, 2021
  162. Szilent liked Chorus's post in the thread ToV Bard Instruments.

Frankly, if instruments were to be used, they should be used in a ranged only stance for bards in the first place. We shouldn't be able to...

Apr 24, 2021
  163. Szilent liked bobbin's post in the thread gold silver and copper.

Keep gold/silver/copper, add comma's to the cost of items in the bazaar.

Apr 24, 2021
  164. Szilent replied to the thread beast performance on TLP.

Beastlords don't really come into their own for personal dps until Underfoot. At which point they have a rather substantial agro generation...

Apr 24, 2021
  165. Szilent replied to the thread Ranger Headshot at 115.

Cobalt Scar wyverns & otters

Apr 23, 2021
  166. Szilent liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Apr 23, 2021
  167. Szilent replied to the thread AA Question please?.

focus AAs for the core nuke spells are important. Fury of Magic, Destructive Fury, Destructive Adept, Focus:Claws, Focus:Ethereal Skyblaze...

Apr 22, 2021
  168. Szilent liked Nniki's post in the thread ToV Bard Instruments.

Swap in wind instrument for Woodwind Finesse when casting DA songs to add an extra tick (DA clicky on the instrument benefits as well)....

Apr 22, 2021
  169. Szilent liked Elyssanda's post in the thread ToV Bard Instruments.

we get them for the clickies if we need them.

Apr 22, 2021
  170. Szilent replied to the thread ToV Bard Instruments.

no one should.

Apr 21, 2021
  171. Szilent liked Sancus's post in the thread When is that super augment coming out?.

If there are rewards for achievement points beyond the rewards associated with the achievements themselves, they should be cosmetic or...

Apr 21, 2021
  172. Szilent replied to the thread EverQuest Lore Feedback - We need your help!.

If you're not still clicking your NIghtbane in rotation with AotI & Spire, that's you slippin', not the epic losing power.

Apr 21, 2021
  173. Szilent liked RPoo's post in the thread /sigh.

Honestly, bane-wise, I used chaotic feedback anyway because the whirlwinds were usually too far apart anyway to hit more than one at a...

Apr 21, 2021
  174. Szilent replied to the thread GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta.

X is a death. more Xs? more deaths. 7 is Intensity of the Resolute, the seventh veteran reward AA H is Harmtouch M is Manaburn L is...

Apr 19, 2021
  175. Szilent liked Jennre's post in the thread Why can't ADPS be fun too? (Bard).

I think ALL ranged items should be coded as Bows or Throwing. It seems silly that a "range item" has no range component associated with...

Apr 19, 2021
  176. Szilent liked Shakara's post in the thread Why can't ADPS be fun too? (Bard).

That would be tough to do with how buffs affect the players. For this to work APDS would have to all be flat damage bonus or procs...

Apr 18, 2021
  177. Szilent replied to the thread EverQuest Lore Feedback - We need your help!.

Rangers weren't Archers, outside the duration of Pureshot, until the 22nd EQ expansion EoK. Rangers as built were novels' Aragorn, not...

Apr 17, 2021
  178. Szilent replied to the thread Need help with class to level boost.

The folks out doing the thing aren't lurking on forums to talk crap about the game. Grouping is fine, them as want groups make groups & do...

Apr 17, 2021
  179. Szilent liked kizant's post in the thread /sigh.

Does that hurt some power leveling business or something on live?

Apr 16, 2021
  180. Szilent replied to the thread DPS help.

It's the most powerful spell in Everquest. It should be cast as frequently as possible.

Apr 15, 2021
  181. Szilent replied to the thread Can we please get agents of change on all server?.

really no one would do it just for the asking? there's dozens & hundreds of these keys on every server

Apr 14, 2021
  182. Szilent replied to the thread [Feedback] New Plane of Tranq Spells.

2 - ooh, ooh! West Freeport: The Arcane Fair ! 3 - absolutely. I've described my vision for all this elsewhere. The whole ground...

Apr 14, 2021
  183. Szilent liked Beimeith's post in the thread [Feedback] New Plane of Tranq Spells.

Yes and no. They should, but it isn't as easy as flipping a switch or just setting "AllowPick = true" or w/e they do to enable it....

Apr 14, 2021
  184. Szilent liked Beimeith's post in the thread [Feedback] New Plane of Tranq Spells.

The issue with PoK is it doesn't support picks. So on PoP launch you have 1000+ players in one zone all trying to click a portal into...

Apr 13, 2021
  185. Szilent replied to the thread [Feedback] New Plane of Tranq Spells.

I don't even know why teleporting to PoTranquility is desirable

Apr 13, 2021
  186. Szilent replied to the thread Why can't ADPS be fun too? (Bard).

Having to /bando twice per tick to get full performance out of songs sounds awful. You're talking about returning to no-/melody days.

Apr 13, 2021
  187. Szilent liked Cadman's post in the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

Seems to be a lot of folk not enjoying the "sitting LFG for hours on end" which, incidentally isn't a Cleric problem, it's an everyone...

Apr 13, 2021
  188. Szilent replied to the thread 115 Bard Guide [Seeking Assistance].

That you did drop it doesn't expose a necessary trade, though.

Apr 13, 2021
  189. Szilent replied to the thread 115 Bard Guide [Seeking Assistance].

Insult & Jonthan's don't conflict, though? that's not, like, a trade that has to be contemplated

Apr 13, 2021
  190. Szilent replied to the thread Why can't ADPS be fun too? (Bard).

aim high!

Apr 13, 2021
  191. Szilent replied to the thread Druid DPS vs. Mana Consumption Thoughts.

Is that how you have done it? Can you show your calculations? What were your results?

Apr 13, 2021
  192. Szilent liked Sancus's post in the thread Druid DPS vs. Mana Consumption Thoughts.

As a slight qualifier to these, portions of these effects are not foci and therefore not subject to the level limit. The North Nuke will...

Apr 13, 2021
  193. Szilent replied to the thread 115 Bard Guide [Seeking Assistance].

Jonthan's overwrites & blocks War March, but only on you. Your group still gets & benefits from War March. Jonthan's is a somewhat...

Apr 13, 2021
  194. Szilent liked bobokatt's post in the thread Shield of Order vs Shield of Destiny Buff?.

Oh man if those do NOT work off DoTs then I am just wasting my time worrying about it. :(

Apr 12, 2021
  195. Szilent replied to the thread Bards and Mount Buff.

If it's a caster group, then it's not about the additional hits, it's about stronger spell focus from Aria, and buffing the Servants via...

Apr 12, 2021
  196. Szilent replied to the thread Bards and Mount Buff.

Gaining hits is much much better for every other melee class than it is for bards. That the tests are run on the bard that does the...

Apr 12, 2021