Szilent's Recent Activity

1. Szilent replied to the thread Becoming an efficient tank.

The list I cribbed from Riou's website is longer than the 20 slots you have for augs :P

Sep 27, 2021 at 10:29 PM
  2. Szilent liked Accipiter's post in the thread Terror of Luclin.....

FTFY

Sep 27, 2021 at 8:37 PM
  3. Szilent replied to the thread Becoming an efficient tank.

Hunt augments. They're much longer lasting upgrades than items. a quick EQResource search produces this list of the top AC augments (I've...

Sep 27, 2021 at 8:35 PM
  4. Szilent replied to the thread Ranger Bis Weapons per Expansion.

still waitin, where's mah numbers

Sep 27, 2021 at 12:40 PM
  5. Szilent replied to the thread Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two.

die? No, it transcended. It accomplished its purpose, fulfilled its quest. This thread is *done*, not "dead"

Sep 26, 2021 at 2:12 PM
  6. Szilent replied to the thread Terror of Luclin.....

I look forward to caring about this in a bit less than 4000 years from now when EverQuest players get to advance our characters to...

Sep 26, 2021 at 12:19 AM
  7. Szilent replied to the thread Terror of Luclin.....

Roman numerals have, thusfar, worked out just fine for American football fans to number their annual Super Bowls out to 51. They've...

Sep 25, 2021 at 11:31 AM
  8. Szilent liked Litefighter's post in the thread Lets be real Paladins (2021 Beta).

Paladin version of Presence of Fear. Do not even need a change to how the aa works. Swap "Seizes" for "Stun" in the description. It is...

Sep 24, 2021 at 4:51 PM
  9. Szilent liked Viper1's post in the thread Terror of Luclin.....

TBH, they should just stop making up new names for the same spells. Use the base name and add a roman numeral to the end. Instead of...

Sep 24, 2021 at 11:17 AM
  10. Szilent replied to the thread Lets be real Paladins (2021 Beta).

Brilliant ain't nothing to do with Shadow Knights; Brilliant exists in the set with Glorious Denunciation (cle), Sundew Blessing (dru),...

Sep 24, 2021 at 11:16 AM
  11. Szilent replied to the thread Lets be real Paladins (2021 Beta).

I am not being pedantic. You're plain wrong. Composite Winds twins Composite Fang twins Composite Paroxysm twins Composite Rage twins...

Sep 23, 2021 at 10:23 PM
  12. Szilent liked Elyssanda's post in the thread What's your song line-up....

ok.. I don't really.. I really really don't..

Sep 23, 2021 at 9:25 PM
  13. Szilent replied to the thread Lets be real Paladins (2021 Beta).

this is not true

Sep 23, 2021 at 6:33 PM
  14. Szilent replied to the thread What's your song line-up....

wut :confused:

Sep 23, 2021 at 6:19 PM
  15. Szilent liked josh's post in the thread Lets be real Paladins (2021 Beta).

our composite should be better. the heal should be focusable for starters, but also, it can't even be twincast. I can only assume that...

Sep 23, 2021 at 1:03 PM
  16. Szilent replied to the thread Necromancer.

yes

Sep 23, 2021 at 12:59 PM
  17. Szilent liked Maedhros's post in the thread Why game-breaking patches on same-day as TLP launch?.

Gates of Discord launched February 9th, 2004. Not sure what kind of hype you're talking about.

Sep 21, 2021
  18. Szilent replied to the thread EQ1 Numbers Revealed.

The document linked in the OP is "presented by DB and company." Right from the horse's mouth, they are responsible to the financial...

Sep 21, 2021
  19. Szilent replied to the thread Do you think.

that is not the case.

Sep 21, 2021
  20. Szilent liked Zolav's post in the thread Make all the perks free or cancel them.

To the OP... with a newly registered account I see you... the COMMUNITY has not spoken, the same 20-30 who always post here "have spoken"....

Sep 20, 2021
  21. Szilent liked Randomized's post in the thread Make all the perks free or cancel them.

It doesn’t really impact the community. The perks aren’t game changing. There’s not going to be a noticeable difference between those who...

Sep 20, 2021
  22. Szilent liked Derd's post in the thread Make all the perks free or cancel them.

Well devs, the op doesn't speak for me, nor do the anti perk posts. Be a business make money keep eq alive.

Sep 20, 2021
  23. Szilent liked Nniki's post in the thread "Thief" misspelled in SHD Epic Request event.

The button to save the thief (Save Theif) is misspelled in the prompt presented during the first scenario in the shadow knight Epic Request...

Sep 20, 2021
  24. Szilent liked Nniki's post in the thread QA In Progress [Bard] CoV Arpeggio casting old version of Masterful Root.

The arpeggio click effects on CoV bard breastplates are casting a new (correct) version of Root but the old (incorrect) version of...

Sep 20, 2021
  25. Szilent replied to the thread Agents of Change for 115 Bard.

right procs are 255

Sep 20, 2021
  26. Szilent replied to the thread Terror of Luclin.....

I see you out here, photoshopping Mars' nipples onto poor innocent Earth pictures

Sep 18, 2021
  27. Szilent replied to the thread priest synergy's.

Shm one is big because it's attached to their group HOT. To *make* their synergy shm basically have to throw a whole spell cast in the...

Sep 17, 2021
  28. Szilent liked Jhinx's post in the thread A Dapper Default User Interface with Jazz Hands.

Was this game always meant to end up with us all having UI's that are so complex that it would confuse space shuttle pilots? It might...

Sep 16, 2021
  29. Szilent liked Raccoo's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

Here I uploaded it to imgur again for you. :P [IMG]

Sep 15, 2021
  30. Szilent liked Raccoo's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] Uploaded it to imgur since it looked like it wasn't working from the facebook url you used.

Sep 15, 2021
  31. Szilent liked Jyve's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

New Server down image; [img] [IMG]

Sep 15, 2021
  32. Szilent liked niente's post in the thread Do you think.

I play EQ! I used to see people playing games at their desk during their lunch hour, when we were in the office. I play EQ at home now...

Sep 15, 2021
  33. Szilent replied to the thread Agents of Change for 115 Bard.

it was! but the Txevu boss to get a *key* for Tacvi wasn't, so that's available now

Sep 15, 2021
  34. Szilent liked Sancus's post in the thread Druids.

https://discord.gg/x8bqhhRVMJ For those so inclined.

Sep 15, 2021
  35. Szilent liked Dre.'s post in the thread 200% bonuses to rare spawn timers and faction gains.

What I want to know is - Who are the people planning their lives around these spawn and experience percentages?

Sep 15, 2021
  36. Szilent replied to the thread 200% bonuses to rare spawn timers and faction gains.

it's not "the way EQ words stuff", Fanra is correct in observing that the bonuses are advertised in a new & likely inaccurate way....

Sep 14, 2021
  37. Szilent liked kizant's post in the thread So this is a thing now.....

They don't want to start talking about EQ in those investor videos because they can't reveal anything about that new project. aka EQ3. Or...

Sep 13, 2021
  38. Szilent liked Yinla's post in the thread Benchmark for gear by level.

Where would you put the message? The gear already tells you what level the gear is aimed at, if your hitting level 80 mobs in level 70...

Sep 12, 2021
  39. Szilent liked Andarriel's post in the thread Expansion Feature Proposal: Physical Spell books and Skill Compendiums for all Player Classes.

Rather see a Food and Drink Slots! Even Negreth would like to see in game and get rid of force eating and drinking! Thats only for the...

Sep 12, 2021
  40. Szilent liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Agent of Change.

Not sure how AoC really works, (ever did TLP) but it sounds like a bunch of old content which was relegated to "I have to find it up to...

Sep 12, 2021
  41. Szilent liked taliefer's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

I like these perks. Ill be getting them, and know of several others i play with will be as well. so all the "noone is going to buy these"...

Sep 10, 2021
  42. Szilent liked Riou's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

It would be cool if Krono use was expanded to be a choice of 1 month sub, 3 months of the 3 tier option of this or 1500 dbc

Sep 10, 2021
  43. Szilent liked Fintank's post in the thread So this is a thing now.....

Anyone who is considering this "Pay to Win" must have a severely low threshold on what they consider "winning".

Sep 10, 2021
  44. Szilent liked kizant's post in the thread So this is a thing now.....

I don't see the advantage. We're all max level/AA within a week of a new expansion. None of these perks are increasing my DPS on raids....

Sep 10, 2021
  45. Szilent liked kizant's post in the thread So this is a thing now.....

You guys must have a weird definition of "winning".

Sep 10, 2021
  46. Szilent liked Tucoh's post in the thread So this is a thing now.....

If you weren't "winning" before you got a 5% bonus to your XP, you won't be "winning" after.

Sep 10, 2021
  47. Szilent liked Cicelee's post in the thread So this is a thing now.....

I am going to get there with or without these "perks". I will still be max level, max AA, and max gear. I don't need to pay for extra just...

Sep 9, 2021
  48. Szilent liked yepmetoo's post in the thread So this is a thing now.....

Some of pay for cable too. And have land lines. Or buy CDs. Lots of things you can do when you have a steady income and don't feel like...

Sep 9, 2021
  49. Szilent liked Skrab's post in the thread So this is a thing now.....

Well, don’t forget the 10% bonus currency. It will actually be a big deal for FV, especially for one well known automated guild.

Sep 9, 2021
  50. Szilent liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Some of us need an expansion release date....

I would not expect any news until mid to late October which is when they tend to announce such things in recent past. CoV: Expansion...

Sep 9, 2021
  51. Szilent liked Accipiter's post in the thread Dazed and Confused.

Aaaand we're off! Fourtwenty Nugg Toker Emjay Whacky Weed Meh, wasn't as much fun as I had hoped.

Sep 9, 2021
  52. Szilent liked Aldren's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

So, like, whatever to everything except the following: "Enables an additional slot in your inventory." That NEEDS to be two slots. My OCD...

Sep 8, 2021
  53. Szilent liked Tweakfour17's post in the thread Can we please get agents of change on all server?.

Probably will give you a similar message to trying to zone into an area you're not flagged for.

Sep 8, 2021
  54. Szilent replied to the thread Monk Rotation.

depends on level? are you on a TLP?

Sep 8, 2021
  55. Szilent replied to the thread Sk or Pally.

war dps weak, dev buff please.

Sep 7, 2021
  56. Szilent replied to the thread Druid chain/Elysian graphic.

one of the heritage Ringmail sets would probably do ya?

Sep 7, 2021
  57. Szilent liked Sancus's post in the thread Drop rate for Trophy of Talendor ?.

Yes, 1% is a reasonable range. Not that it materially changes the answer to this question, but you're missing the base value on a...

Sep 7, 2021
  58. Szilent replied to the thread Sk or Pally.

it's fun that this discussion, from a warrior perspective, ends at Cleric-or-Shaman? :P

Sep 7, 2021
  59. Szilent liked Biltene's post in the thread Non Multi-Box Live.

Having spent actual time on a TLP for the first time since they've been implemented on Thornblade, I feel like it's glossing over the fact...

Sep 6, 2021
  60. Szilent replied to the thread Non Multi-Box Live.

As a rule, Treads belt is the pick of professional knights, not slow. There are applications for the other, like the waiting...

Sep 6, 2021
  61. Szilent liked Laronk's post in the thread Non Multi-Box Live.

Being a paladin is great, you find any single player and you have a group. At worst you go somewhere a bit easier.

Sep 6, 2021
  62. Szilent replied to the thread Non Multi-Box Live.

TLPs are (apparently) super great for a bunch of players for various reasons, but they are not a natural "on ramp" for going to endgame...

Sep 6, 2021
  63. Szilent liked Tucoh's post in the thread Non Multi-Box Live.

Carrying around a f2p slower out of group that you don't level seems like a lot of work for the heavily mitigated slow results (iirc,...

Sep 6, 2021
  64. Szilent liked Chaosflux's post in the thread Sk or Pally.

Thats incredibly hyperbolic, necro isn't S tier as a partner for Paladin, but its definitely a better choice than say wizard, cleric,...

Sep 6, 2021
  65. Szilent replied to the thread Non Multi-Box Live.

If you're good, you'll find yourself in high demand as a good paladin at high level. They're rare, substantially more rare than high level...

Sep 5, 2021
  66. Szilent replied to the thread Sk or Pally.

these three double-dip, their main pets get the synergy, too ;) +another 405k and the Insult's DD itself, 250-300k

Sep 5, 2021
  67. Szilent replied to the thread my yearly post, where can a level 97 cleric solo to level?.

soloING is rough as a cle, but going solo as in not maintaining alts isn't a grim necessity as some like to intimate. Clerics that want to...

Sep 4, 2021
  68. Szilent liked shiftie's post in the thread Sk or Pally.

The wild thing in this discussion is that it ignores the obvious… no other class can hit melody and a social (qt/fierce) and impact...

Sep 3, 2021
  69. Szilent replied to the thread Wizard Class Revamp Suggestions.

quite surely meant "massage", it's fine.

Sep 2, 2021
  70. Szilent replied to the thread Sk or Pally.

Bards have gotten great and very meaningful upgrades, that's what's pushed out the shabby songs of old. They're not "a shell", they're...

Sep 2, 2021
  71. Szilent replied to the thread Why can't ADPS be fun too? (Bard).

Their hp are locked at 100, it's nbd to look at them any way you please (as long as that look isn't snaring). If a tank is losing agro...

Sep 1, 2021
  72. Szilent replied to the thread Why can't ADPS be fun too? (Bard).

bard dots take 1 extra slot per resist type, which covers all bards on the raid. It's not per dot per bard. A single bard has their slot...

Aug 31, 2021
  73. Szilent replied to the thread Why can't ADPS be fun too? (Bard).

ain't playing a song for a questionable heal every 45s, it's for the mana

Aug 31, 2021
  74. Szilent replied to the thread Why can't ADPS be fun too? (Bard).

in raid melee dps groups? I don't replace Pulse & Reckless, I just drop them to have a tighter rotation. yeli aria yeli march yeli...

Aug 31, 2021
  75. Szilent liked Biltene's post in the thread Wizard Class Revamp Suggestions.

There's a 22 page Wizard Love thread that stayed in Vet's Lounge, and wasn't moved to this forum to reduce its visibility, even though...

Aug 30, 2021
  76. Szilent liked ZenMaster's post in the thread Where is the City of Copper?.

It could be the name or nickname of the Ondine city in Loruella. Perhaps, the devs will release a Loruella zone for an upcoming...

Aug 29, 2021
  77. Szilent replied to the thread Boxed/Grouped Shaman.

The shm nuke that procs Twinheal for the shm (Wintry Gift) targets a player, not the enemy.

Aug 29, 2021
  78. Szilent replied to the thread Sk or Pally.

This conversation began with your nonsense claim that "bards have taken a hit these days" so you recommended some other class as a...

Aug 29, 2021
  79. Szilent liked kizant's post in the thread Wizard Love.

Wizards don't really need a large revamp. AA consolidation over the past few years have been very good and we still have a good set of base...

Aug 28, 2021
  80. Szilent liked Nennius's post in the thread Key repeating: fully allowed game-play.

It all started with autoattack. Stop greasing the "make playing enjoyable" slope.

Aug 27, 2021
  81. Szilent replied to the thread Key repeating: fully allowed game-play.

spoken like someone who either didn't experience EQ's first five years, or who wallpapered their memories several times since. good...

Aug 27, 2021
  82. Szilent replied to the thread Key repeating: fully allowed game-play.

This particular phase where the 22.5 year old game has been steadily gaining users & revenue for the past 6(?) years? Ah yes, I'm sure...

Aug 26, 2021
  83. Szilent replied to the thread COV Raid TS Bard Weapons.

Axe & Hooked Knife, for the 4800 procs

Aug 26, 2021
  84. Szilent liked Act of Valor's post in the thread Is there a Suggestion Forum.

I'm pretty sure if this happened and I was a developer, I would be telling my boss that this is my two weeks notice.

Aug 25, 2021
  85. Szilent replied to the thread Sk or Pally.

Insults for Synergy are stronger adps than the proc songs ever were. Fierce Eye & Quick Time are stronger than they've ever been. That...

Aug 25, 2021
  86. Szilent replied to the thread Why can't ADPS be fun too? (Bard).

I use the "tank set" (really the healing set, Pulse+Reckless, not shabby AC/rune songs or whatever) pretty much just when grouped with...

Aug 25, 2021
  87. Szilent liked Xyroff-cazic.'s post in the thread Enchanter Deity.

Anyone recommending you re-roll due to deity must have missed that you're asking about modern EQ. Being agnostic has no advantages in...

Aug 25, 2021
  88. Szilent replied to the thread What heroic stats should a 115 Warrior Raid Tank stack with augs?.

um. no one will be approaching 4k till 2024 (counting anticipated growth in add-ons like trohpies & such. not approaching 4k hDex on...

Aug 24, 2021
  89. Szilent replied to the thread Sk or Pally.

So, the thing about the old song lines that high level bards have stopped using? Is that they were never strong, and all that's...

Aug 24, 2021
  90. Szilent replied to the thread Dev Suggestion - Free heroic on new accts w/3month + sub.

the gap is 30 levels, it's anticipated to be passed this Dec when roughly every active player on Live servers dings 116 day of expansion...

Aug 23, 2021
  91. Szilent replied to the thread Thinking of coming back to game.

Add mag+wiz+enc spell levels to the Fire Elemental Bolt, so that it takes advantage of and helps fulminate Coalitions!

Aug 23, 2021
  92. Szilent replied to the thread Nimbus Key Ring.

nothing that encourages nimbuses, ty

Aug 23, 2021
  93. Szilent replied to the thread No more rabbits..

green wrulons? [IMG]

Aug 23, 2021
  94. Szilent liked Tropi's post in the thread Shaman 2021 Requests/Suggestions.

personally i pick the pesky zerker in my group that is likely to need extra heals any way but he always has the right target

Aug 21, 2021
  95. Szilent replied to the thread Dev Suggestion - Free heroic on new accts w/3month + sub.

Player Suggests Free Stuff ...

Aug 21, 2021
  96. Szilent liked Elyssanda's post in the thread Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two.

also, right now is a bad time of year to be starting this.. as they are in full Pre-Beta mode and won't have time to look at it.. I'd say...

Aug 21, 2021
  97. Szilent liked MischiefTLP's post in the thread Raid and Main.

Can priority be given to Raid and Group assist on /assist RAID and MAIN or can Raid and Main be banned names for players and pets.

Aug 20, 2021
  98. Szilent liked Boze's post in the thread Ranger Bis Weapons per Expansion.

ED winning out was from parsing, not speculation. I'll post receipts when I get a chance later.

Aug 20, 2021
  99. Szilent replied to the thread Heroic Characters.

Autogrant runs four expansions behind, so this Dec RoS AAs will autogrant. A hypothetical 105-heroic would have their AAs continue to...

Aug 19, 2021
  100. Szilent replied to the thread Heroic Characters.

If heroics are updated, I'd expect them to match the original rubric, a 15 level gap to the max level, 105. That meets the max-spread...

Aug 19, 2021
  101. Szilent liked Spacemonkey555's post in the thread Heroic Characters.

If the 30 level grouping gap stays, 85-90 leveling may hit the popularity of heroic characters even more than the 90-120 grind will.

Aug 19, 2021
  102. Szilent liked Sancus's post in the thread The perfect synergized groups for raids?.

I didn't explicitly say it, but I was talking about primary Necro pets. Sigil of Decay has a 25% SPA 185 Hit Damage modifier, which...

Aug 19, 2021
  103. Szilent liked Sancus's post in the thread The perfect synergized groups for raids?.

It does, but it only focuses a single tick of the fire DoT in the highest debuff slot on the mob, so its impact is relatively small....

Aug 19, 2021
  104. Szilent replied to the thread Sk or Pally.

no it hasn't. what a nonsense claim.

Aug 19, 2021
  105. Szilent replied to the thread What heroic stats should a 115 Warrior Raid Tank stack with augs?.

hit something for a bit. If there are no non-crit hits? bingo.

Aug 19, 2021
  106. Szilent replied to the thread Druids.

There's a couple key things to Alkyvret's claim, he didn't just "deal that much damage" with some buffs on and casting some spells....

Aug 19, 2021
  107. Szilent replied to the thread Druids.

4th. yes I know there are 3 priest classes. maybe 5th, but you just won't find a ranger that will give up DPS to stream heals, to...

Aug 18, 2021
  108. Szilent replied to the thread Looking for AA's & Combat abilities guide for rogue.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/sneak-attack-rogue-disciplines.243116/#post-3983165

Aug 18, 2021
  109. Szilent replied to the thread Bard Epic GINA Trigger.

Search Text: ^(You are filled with the spirit of) Vesagran\.$ I start up a 3 minute timer with that. When there's no timer, it's epic...

Aug 18, 2021
  110. Szilent replied to the thread Druids.

:doubt:

Aug 18, 2021
  111. Szilent liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread No Fix Planned Aaryonar Raid - Fiery Touch Bug.

Unfortunately here is the issue. We can make the spell that is cast by the proc only land on elementals. Our current spell system cannot...

Aug 18, 2021
  112. Szilent replied to the thread EverQuest Lore Feedback - We need your help!.

That was done, it's complete.

Aug 18, 2021
  113. Szilent replied to the thread Monks special attacks.

Monks and beastlords can do two autoskills. One "strike" category attack, one "kick" category attack. All other classes are restricted...

Aug 17, 2021
  114. Szilent liked Svann2's post in the thread Key repeating: fully allowed game-play.

No one has ever got banned for fishing or foraging afk afaik. Nor for afk spellcasting in pok for skillups. Nor for afk parsing training...

Aug 17, 2021
  115. Szilent replied to the thread BURNS: When to click AAs and Clickies?.

Casting dots faster only works while you're casting your dots. Mercurial Torment should be already on when casting dots. Twincasting dots...

Aug 17, 2021
  116. Szilent replied to the thread [Request] More char buff slots.

I actually didn't count Familiar since that was already part of Kizant's list. Y'all missed Essence of Bertoxxulous.

Aug 17, 2021
  117. Szilent replied to the thread [Request] More char buff slots.

Clarity is a prime candidate for distributing away. There's long term steady mana regen gains just from leveling up and also on gear,...

Aug 17, 2021
  118. Szilent replied to the thread [Request] More char buff slots.

That players feel a dependence on buffs seems to me a problem to be solved.

Aug 16, 2021
  119. Szilent replied to the thread [Request] More char buff slots.

sirs.

Aug 16, 2021
  120. Szilent replied to the thread [Request] More char buff slots.

I don't want more buff slots. I want less buffs. There's plenty of other avenues to express "preparing for battle" without managing 30-70...

Aug 16, 2021
  121. Szilent liked Cragzop's post in the thread Fight Fire Chase Loot.

Welcome to random numbers. I saw one in a group the first day of launch. I then did the mission 42 times myself before I saw another...

Aug 16, 2021
  122. Szilent liked kizant's post in the thread Key repeating: fully allowed game-play.

Some of you people are so dense. There's no rule against using auto-repeat functionality. Just go read the rules. This isn't complicated....

Aug 16, 2021
  123. Szilent liked TrueNorth's post in the thread Confirmed Ignite Blood randomly procing in caster groups.

Thank you to everyone who provided information. The issue was able to be reproduced and is now being tracked internally.

Aug 15, 2021
  124. Szilent liked Triconix's post in the thread CoV Raiding Warrior Dual Wield?.

I think you're also overlooking the fact that DW Prof also provides 6% SpA168. So the benefit from DW to shield is only a 6% difference,...

Aug 15, 2021
  125. Szilent liked Smokezz's post in the thread ISB still cool on Live?.

Yes it is. Some people are still trying to muddy the waters, as usual. But it's fine.

Aug 15, 2021
  126. Szilent liked raylone's post in the thread Loot Etiquette - when does loot stop belonging to your group?.

it nice people like to set rule and expectations on how what things should be allowed but you got nobody but yourself to blame if you set...

Aug 15, 2021
  127. Szilent replied to the thread Key repeating: fully allowed game-play.

Unattended game play is not allowed no matter what means are used to achieve it. That's all. No specific tool gets carte blanche.

Aug 15, 2021
  128. Szilent liked kizant's post in the thread Test Update 08/10/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

If your argument is that there will now be one less way to cheese your way around a DT mechanic while doing level appropriate content...

Aug 15, 2021
  129. Szilent replied to the thread Monk Rotation.

! join the good monks at https://discord.gg/PbqtxvT

Aug 13, 2021
  130. Szilent replied to the thread Monk Rotation.

this is a waste of a button, might be draining your endurance

Aug 13, 2021
  131. Szilent replied to the thread Monk Rotation.

Firewalker's Precision Strike does not share timer with Doomwalker's, you can use both (and also Icewalker's Precision Strike when you...

Aug 13, 2021
  132. Szilent liked Drakah's post in the thread Misty Acorn (graphic issue, item location & forage).

Some screenshots from test today. [IMG] [IMG] [IMG][IMG] [IMG]

Aug 13, 2021
  133. Szilent liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Misty Acorn (graphic issue, item location & forage).

While I'm still not willing to call it a bug. I agree that the two polygon green leaf is incredibly difficult to see on green ground AND is...

Aug 13, 2021
  134. Szilent replied to the thread [Feedback] More quests.

Pardon you, but unless you found him -- to give him a hug? doing battle is definitely serving The Warlord!

Aug 12, 2021
  135. Szilent liked Act of Valor's post in the thread [Feedback] More quests.

Claws of Veeshan had awful quests. They didn't have anything to do with the plot of the expansion at all. The only lore you could really...

Aug 12, 2021
  136. Szilent replied to the thread Ranger Bis Weapons per Expansion.

It does, 85 proc rate instead of base 100. Same numbers as the "combat effects" modifier, they just add up. So it's the same as a...

Aug 12, 2021
  137. Szilent replied to the thread [Feedback] More quests.

The have-a-conversation way of conveying story was excellent. It was a good experiment, and totally should be revisited in future....

Aug 12, 2021
  138. Szilent replied to the thread Pet Proc Augs Work on Bows?.

It means the aug won't even go in a bow. the augment is pri/sec only.

Aug 12, 2021
  139. Szilent replied to the thread Pet Proc Augs Work on Bows?.

In any remotely even tier, dmg+DD augs out perform plain +dmg ones. The dmg+DD's are just rare across EQ's timeline, so occasionally...

Aug 12, 2021
  140. Szilent replied to the thread SKs, what is your sustained dps?.

…they're 0.8s reduced from 1s. Insidious is 0.4 reduced from 0.5s. You're sure you're a shadowknight? Necro lifetaps are 3 sec cast time

Aug 12, 2021
  141. Szilent replied to the thread SKs, what is your sustained dps?.

Unless your cast times are longer than your melee dly (spears and lifetaps are not), you do not lose any melee rounds to cast spells.

Aug 12, 2021
  142. Szilent replied to the thread What heroic stats should a 115 Warrior Raid Tank stack with augs?.

First, I appreciate the overall plan of getting all-around better stats. Before vendored augments so improved in RoS, I was equipping...

Aug 12, 2021
  143. Szilent replied to the thread What heroic stats should a 115 Warrior Raid Tank stack with augs?.

Please quantify "minor" on the impact to miss% - I'd like to know how long your parses had to be to show exactly what numeric difference....

Aug 11, 2021
  144. Szilent liked Hellowhatsyourname's post in the thread What heroic stats should a 115 Warrior Raid Tank stack with augs?.

Therefore, the only answer is to stack hDex and dps your little heart out. If you're tanking, you're pressing buttons and doing all...

Aug 11, 2021
  145. Szilent replied to the thread SKs, what is your sustained dps?.

The AA procs are, by intention, not strong. Terrors *can* activate CToDefense… 20% of the time. That's a one in five chance, so an...

Aug 11, 2021
  146. Szilent replied to the thread What heroic stats should a 115 Warrior Raid Tank stack with augs?.

This is incorrect. Both spell & dot shieldings are keyed to "whichever is higher, hInt or hWis" for all classes.

Aug 10, 2021
  147. Szilent replied to the thread Aaryonar four auras.

alt+O for Options, second tab Display, change the Particles settings for Spells and Player to "Farthest" "Low" "Me + NPC", with Opacity at...

Aug 10, 2021
  148. Szilent liked Iribabh's post in the thread Beastlord Wishes 2021.

On topic of taking slots, I don't know that I'm a fan of the stance idea. I already hit max buff slots during burns, depending on what...

Aug 10, 2021
  149. Szilent liked Roxas MM's post in the thread Beastlord Wishes 2021.

full burn, 2h wins ( mostly because of vindication ), without that, 1h is the better choice from what i parsed a few months back. 1h's is...

Aug 10, 2021
  150. Szilent liked Riou's post in the thread Expansion sale.

You just got something saying they hired more designers for EQ1 instead, which is better news, since a yearly expansion is guaranteed...

Aug 9, 2021
  151. Szilent replied to the thread can someone help me get unbanned from the discord.

The automod installed on the official discord is oversensitive, overactive and empowered to take wildly out-of-scale actions in response to...

Aug 9, 2021
  152. Szilent liked Anastasis's post in the thread Thoughts for a New Guild PST Raiding.

The last guild that raid that time slot on Live server was on EMarr, it is very hard to recruit for that time. NCM raided on Fri, Sat, and...

Aug 9, 2021
  153. Szilent liked roth's post in the thread Will the AA Limit per Class be fixed?.

They kind of tried this already, and people gravitated towards the one line that offered the most benefit. Remember the Spires? You...

Aug 8, 2021
  154. Szilent replied to the thread Will the AA Limit per Class be fixed?.

The further cleanup version please!

Aug 6, 2021
  155. Szilent replied to the thread Gina triggers for Beserkers?.

ah yep, I do have Ancient Cry in the ADPS folder for all classes! Also Cry Carnage! I suppose those could count, even though they're not...

Aug 6, 2021
  156. Szilent replied to the thread Gina triggers for Beserkers?.

what sort of triggers do you think may be helpful to you? Berserker is actually the only class out of sixteen for which I have *no* self...

Aug 6, 2021
  157. Szilent replied to the thread The Elephant in the room.

Or not do that, since that's very much cheating also.

Aug 4, 2021
  158. Szilent liked Zipe's post in the thread I would like, for clerics (2021).

I can live without all this this QoL improvements but, sure, would be ok to have. What would make the game more fun for clerics would be...

Aug 4, 2021
  159. Szilent replied to the thread ENC raiding guides.

Rejuv to get a double run of Composite during the group's ITCs, imo NPT self & wizards > mag/nec that ask (if they don't ask then...

Aug 3, 2021
  160. Szilent liked josh's post in the thread Paladin self healing, poor scaling issue.

I've brought this up before but its a problem in general for all classes, things that can't be focused slowly become complete garbage....

Aug 2, 2021
  161. Szilent liked Wulfhere's post in the thread Paladin self healing, poor scaling issue.

I think it's important to emphasize that Valiant Heals are not focused by gear because they are not flagged as a level appropriate...

Aug 2, 2021
  162. Szilent liked Chaosflux's post in the thread Paladin self healing, poor scaling issue.

So I recently played through on a TLP as Paladin and when I got bored during a long expac leveled another paladin on live. At 100ish our...

Aug 2, 2021
  163. Szilent replied to the thread Pally - What is it all like?.

Paladin is very powerful, the precis of "tank+healer in one" is intrinsically strong. In EQ, how powerful a given Paladin looks is highly...

Aug 1, 2021
  164. Szilent replied to the thread I would like, for clerics (2021).

Yes indeed. Having them be part of [new ranks of] the Saint's Unity AA like the shm Pact of the Wolf would be realnice.

Aug 1, 2021
  165. Szilent liked FranktheBank's post in the thread I would like, for clerics (2021).

Also, give auras the shaman aura treatment :)

Aug 1, 2021
  166. Szilent posted a new thread.

I would like, for clerics (2021)

I would like the cleric +hp aura to get the no-ranks treatment as buffs did, so that grouped clerics don't step on each other's toes. Folks...

Forum: Priests

Aug 1, 2021
  167. Szilent replied to the thread Why no 1hs tank weapons.

Blending classes like that is a highly unpopular move long-term. Players are generally happier with their characters having distinct...

Aug 1, 2021
  168. Szilent liked eqMath's post in the thread The Elephant in the room.

You can do this without M Q as well, many players do this on a daily basis. Just because someone is nice and cheating doesn't mean they...

Aug 1, 2021
  169. Szilent liked Beimeith's post in the thread The Elephant in the room.

Yes. GINA does NOT inject into EQ. No, you cannot, and they have expressly stated as such. No, you cannot. No, you...

Jul 31, 2021
  170. Szilent replied to the thread The Elephant in the room.

It is… bold to respond with this litany of bad-faith arguments supporting cheating directly following the post that enumerates and...

Jul 31, 2021
  171. Szilent replied to the thread The Elephant in the room.

There's no need or call for weird punitive special rules. If characters & items are "stuck", no transfers off, then the rest of playing...

Jul 31, 2021
  172. Szilent replied to the thread Dexterity on TLP?.

Right through & way past Live. The top, most stacked rogue on Live (checking on Magelo) is barely approaching 3k hDex; when that rogue...

Jul 31, 2021
  173. Szilent liked roth's post in the thread Dexterity on TLP?.

Are you looking at base Dex, or Heroic Dex? Heroic Dex comes with base Dex, so sometimes the effects can be difficult to pinpoint (is it...

Jul 30, 2021
  174. Szilent replied to the thread Perfect 3 Box Challenge .. Jess 4 U.

It's a Very Fine spell if it's popping reliably, which it should be with the mercenaries. High damage indeed. It's just not *so*...

Jul 28, 2021
  175. Szilent replied to the thread Perfect 3 Box Challenge .. Jess 4 U.

no.

Jul 27, 2021
  176. Szilent liked Traxen's post in the thread Suggestion: let raid invites expire.

I am a FNF (friends and family) with a raiding guild, which means I don't raid much if at all. On raid nights, the GL sends out mass...

Jul 27, 2021
  177. Szilent replied to the thread Anyone know what Furor is up to these days?.

Or you can correctly spell an actual English word, one with a meaning thematically appropriate to a warrior character, and name your...

Jul 27, 2021
  178. Szilent liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Hotfix Notes: July 26, 2021.

July 26, 2021 _____________________ *** UI *** - Corrected an issue where DoTs displayed negative healing, and heal over time messages...

Jul 26, 2021
  179. Szilent replied to the thread Mage Pets and Toys.

if a pet returns an item, it's because they're already equipping the same thing or better

Jul 26, 2021
  180. Szilent replied to the thread [Request] New spells & AAs.

My suggestion was to replace 2 personal teleports with 4. As I don't understand your interpretation, I cannot help that you view such a...

Jul 26, 2021
  181. Szilent replied to the thread [Request] New spells & AAs.

It is not uncommon for 500+ of a Hall's limit of 2000 objects to be Anchors. There are some guilds that pride themselves on the sheer...

Jul 25, 2021
  182. Szilent replied to the thread SKs, what is your sustained dps?.

Yes, but knight 2h have 37dly for a reason - to wit, so that melee rounds are not lost to spell casting. It's not common practice any...

Jul 24, 2021
  183. Szilent replied to the thread [Request] New spells & AAs.

The Guild Hall Anchor should be a singular object that all guilded wiz/dru ports reference. Private anchors should not be allowed in...

Jul 24, 2021
  184. Szilent replied to the thread Why no 1hs tank weapons.

Weapon for "tanks" vs. weapon [for knights] to "tank with". OP's intent was clear from context. Pot is quite stirred enough, ty

Jul 24, 2021
  185. Szilent replied to the thread SKs, what is your sustained dps?.

This is an interesting assertion. I presume this is predicated on some spread of raid gears & strong (hDex) augments? Was your testing...

Jul 24, 2021
  186. Szilent replied to the thread Anyone know what Furor is up to these days?.

Your character's name is not some other, actual English word with a meaning thematically appropriate to its class. The fella has plenty...

Jul 23, 2021
  187. Szilent replied to the thread DOTs healing for negative amount.

Is this on Live servers?

Jul 23, 2021
  188. Szilent replied to the thread DOTs healing for negative amount.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/dots-now-show-an-extra-line-of-text-negative-heal.276557/

Jul 22, 2021
  189. Szilent replied to the thread Why no 1hs tank weapons.

Which Netflix special should I watch to figure out what melee weapon is best against ulthorks or undead sharks, or mammoths, or ifrit, or...

Jul 22, 2021
  190. Szilent liked Cannikin's post in the thread Why no 1hs tank weapons.

Really? Your historical source is a Netflix dramatization? The katana and similar Japanese swords were status symbols more than...

Jul 22, 2021
  191. Szilent liked Dre.'s post in the thread Why no 1hs tank weapons.

Doesn't matter SK 1.0 ornament.

Jul 22, 2021
  192. Szilent replied to the thread New server ideas.

GoD start for full race/class options? that's a fine idea, but the level 70 stretch of OoW-DoN-DoDH-PoR that would come right after GoD...

Jul 22, 2021
  193. Szilent replied to the thread New server ideas.

how variable is performance between two players of the same class, in that game? I speculate that parsing wouldn't be (so much of) a...

Jul 22, 2021
  194. Szilent liked FranktheBank's post in the thread New server ideas.

Miragul = heroic at launch, quarm = 51/50, selo = luclin

Jul 22, 2021
  195. Szilent replied to the thread New server ideas.

yes, two have. the Quarm event server was 51/50, and ... one of them... was Heroics For All at launch

Jul 22, 2021
  196. Szilent replied to the thread New server ideas.

Have you met my friend The Skyfire Mountains(110) ? Have you met the pages of complaints from live f'n players that Skyfire is somehow a...

Jul 21, 2021
  197. Szilent liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Confirmed Beryl Ornaments.

We have a ticket for this. I have not given it an abnormally high priority, so we will look at it when we get to it.

Jul 21, 2021
  198. Szilent replied to the thread Why no 1hs tank weapons.

SKs should definitely have their traditional weapons. Piercers. (also here are pal+SK shared stabbers) or Maces? (this is the much...

Jul 20, 2021
  199. Szilent liked Meeko's post in the thread Fixed Heroic stats -> mod2 calculated incorrectly.

This has been fixed internally and should go out in the next update. There were a couple issues affecting how Accuracy, Avoidance, Combat...

Jul 20, 2021