Szilent's Recent Activity

1. Szilent replied to the thread FYI SK Torrent of Anguish removes Gift of Drendar.

Been a problem since lv100 Torrent, you've not dealt with it already? Also zaps the pet haste buffs of every nec/mag/bst you group with....

Jan 23, 2020 at 1:03 AM
  2. Szilent replied to the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

really?

Jan 22, 2020 at 8:50 PM
  3. Szilent replied to the thread Beastlord molo, dual box, or tri box?.

it isn't. Disturbance, not Displacement.

Jan 22, 2020 at 3:15 PM
  4. Szilent liked Goburs's post in the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

Unless I'm reading into what you're saying wrong...you are implying that nobody on the second raid wanted that loot, so it went to...

Jan 22, 2020 at 1:17 PM
  5. Szilent replied to the thread Auto attack.

:(

Jan 22, 2020 at 12:41 AM
  6. Szilent liked Mehdisin Mahn's post in the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

it seems to me that someone who has an event lockout from a previous win, who joins a raid after the win to get a chance at loot from...

Jan 21, 2020 at 7:44 PM
  7. Szilent liked Sancus's post in the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

Y'all literally just took an applicant we denied for M Q use. If you actually have a list of usernames that line up with characters in...

Jan 21, 2020 at 3:27 PM
  8. Szilent liked Qulas's post in the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

This is tiring and weak. Whenever someone is out of excuses we always here this. We do NOT tolerate here. For the last twelve...

Jan 21, 2020 at 3:27 PM
  9. Szilent liked Qulas's post in the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

You can say a lot of things about RoI. But "they exploit and cheat" is not one of them. Literally hundreds and hundreds of exploits,...

Jan 21, 2020 at 3:26 PM
  10. Szilent liked Qulas's post in the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

I cannot speak for other guilds, but RoI did split raid to get more eyes and Kransok augs. But we need to be very clear and defining...

Jan 21, 2020 at 3:25 PM
  11. Szilent liked Lisard's post in the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

Can we get confirmation from a Developer if its okay to: A. Complete a Raid Event, Receive Loot + Expedition lockouts on said event. then...

Jan 21, 2020 at 12:55 PM
  12. Szilent liked Sancus's post in the thread Raid level ac on test dummy?.

One of the confusing parts here is that as far as I can tell, the AC number given by dummies don't actually reflect their exact mitigation...

Jan 21, 2020 at 12:48 AM
  13. Szilent liked RPoo's post in the thread TBL Enchanter ADPS questions..

bifold your dots, dc your nukes /nod

Jan 19, 2020 at 1:50 PM
  14. Szilent liked svann's post in the thread The Foundation - Bug and pitfalls.

Not complaining, but doesnt the fact that someone made the effort to put a wrong-way recipe in the game imply that that someone did...

Jan 17, 2020 at 5:54 PM
  15. Szilent liked Maedhros's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Jan 17, 2020 at 5:50 PM
  16. Szilent liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Powersources.

Yeah. I think I'm going to make them most slots, for future use. I expect that the new 18/19 don;t include ear :( it's what I get for...

Jan 17, 2020 at 11:04 AM
  17. Szilent replied to the thread TOV Chest Focus.

The item that does something is better than the item that doesn't.

Jan 16, 2020
  18. Szilent replied to the thread Paladin burst of wakening multibind issue.

If there's a bard, that's maybe the thing. But multibinding Burst is an odd choice for starts, since it carries the 3sec Quiet rider,...

Jan 16, 2020
  19. Szilent replied to the thread Leveling Warrior AE aggro questions.

lol maybe at 116? Most of us get by just fine judiciously applying the tools that exist, but if you're looking for "reliably control AE...

Jan 16, 2020
  20. Szilent liked Kaenneth's post in the thread ToV Earring Evolving Quest.

Charm Effect: This charm gets stronger the more comments you've made on the official forums.

Jan 15, 2020
  21. Szilent liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread ToV Earring Evolving Quest.

There are 18/19 augments :)

Jan 15, 2020
  22. Szilent liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Tradeskill earring evolving.

ToV +

Jan 15, 2020
  23. Szilent replied to the thread Torment of Velious: The puller's expansion.

Staff clicks Rot Vulnerability, 200 range Modern tank bows, all of them, start with 215 range. Summoned Ethereal Arrows add 75 for a...

Jan 15, 2020
  24. Szilent liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Luck Stat.

I don;t know where you got your data... but checking the change-log, it has been your right hand value since nov 30 2018. I.E. before...

Jan 15, 2020
  25. Szilent liked Winnowyl's post in the thread Favorite bugs over the years.

Personally, I love the smear of red down that wall of the zone, where you used to hit. Such class.

Jan 15, 2020
  26. Szilent replied to the thread Torment of Velious. Whats your favorite part ?.

I've seen a log of 38sec fight time -- what's your best?

Jan 15, 2020
  27. Szilent liked Hellowhatsyourname's post in the thread Kael Mission.

If you're going for the achievements, the dps needs to be spread out evenly AND the tank needs to hold onto anywhere from 1-4 mobs + AoW at...

Jan 14, 2020
  28. Szilent liked Caisy's post in the thread Info Needed Quick Time and Hybrid classes?.

I've noticed since ToV released, during raids, my spell bar completely locks up, grey's out, whatever you want to call it. This sucks,...

Jan 14, 2020
  29. Szilent liked Scornfire's post in the thread TOV XP.

Lol, this is Everquest, 99% of us are Adults, with Jobs, and other commitments.

Jan 13, 2020
  30. Szilent liked Lianeb's post in the thread Torment of Velious: The puller's expansion.

That's when you use a second arrow because you missed.

Jan 13, 2020
  31. Szilent liked Lianeb's post in the thread Torment of Velious: The puller's expansion.

A warrior and an arrow makes a great puller too!!

Jan 13, 2020
  32. Szilent liked Prathun's post in the thread Raid release TOV - T1.

Confirming! January 17th @ 9am Pacific - Tier 1 raids - 30 days after launch. February 16th @ 9am Pacific - Tier 2 raids - 60 days after...

Jan 13, 2020
  33. Szilent liked Prathun's post in the thread Raid release TOV - T1.

Tier 1 Torment of Velious raids should unlock around 9am Pacific on January 17th. Happy raiding!

Jan 13, 2020
  34. Szilent replied to the thread Kael Mission.

The emote, like many others that involve movement, "prefers" not to hit tank classes. They are not immune, they're just not targeted if...

Jan 13, 2020
  35. Szilent replied to the thread Beastlords burn/dps outside burn.

Not mine, just a fan. Hopefully folks can mentally translate, I don't think anything's meaningfully changed. Spire's marginally better than...

Jan 13, 2020
  36. Szilent liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread ToV Type 5 Aug Cost.

Thank you, Ngreth!

Jan 12, 2020
  37. Szilent liked Sancus's post in the thread Overseer System = Ship-to-Ship Combat?.

Not that it matters that much, but I check the forums far more often than a few times a day, and I have no recollection of reading...

Jan 12, 2020
  38. Szilent replied to the thread Beastlords burn/dps outside burn.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1x0OGr10b3SwJD0HnPZ4wb91gmIKMpRWW31LL844UcKk/edit

Jan 12, 2020
  39. Szilent replied to the thread Kael Mission.

this one is if the "soloer" is cheating on the "soloness" by popping a mercenary. Alternately, one could attempt to skip emotes by...

Jan 11, 2020
  40. Szilent liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Best Expansion in YEARS.

Gotta disagree with you. I think the missions are fun and they're accessible to PUGs.

Jan 11, 2020
  41. Szilent liked Ravanta Suffer's post in the thread Wizard usefulness.

Who is sniping? I certainly don't think I was sniping. Sure, I'm guilty of watching the video at double speed and surely missed the swap as...

Jan 11, 2020
  42. Szilent replied to the thread Wizard usefulness.

I assume Ravanta is sustaining over a million dps indefinitely under similar conditions. The sniping at a good parse is in bad faith.

Jan 11, 2020
  43. Szilent replied to the thread Wizard usefulness.

watch the VOD? he swaps spells. NEXT

Jan 11, 2020
  44. Szilent liked Qbert's post in the thread Blocked Merc Spells/Buffs.

I block nothing.

Jan 11, 2020
  45. Szilent liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread ToV Earring Evolving Quest.

The Torment of Velious long tradeskill quest was not complete for the test patch, thus, not in it's notes. Also, no-one wanted to say it...

Jan 10, 2020
  46. Szilent replied to the thread Bard the Pointless Class.

Best stats, and can manage high agro with Fade. It's harder to get agro when it's wanted than it is to lose it when it's unwanted, so...

Jan 10, 2020
  47. Szilent replied to the thread You have been slain by Thosgromri Warmgranite!.

This is advocating for arbitrarily adding 4 weeks to every developer action. It's specifically advocating for leaving this problem,...

Jan 10, 2020
  48. Szilent replied to the thread Griklor the Restless - Bethun Brewbeard.

that's probably not bad burns (warrior is suspect, 120k maybe about expectation for steady no-burns dual wield Anglebrace+Secretdawn. druid...

Jan 10, 2020
  49. Szilent replied to the thread Griklor the Restless - Bethun Brewbeard.

I wonder if you're focusing much too hard on surviving. War, SK, Dru, Mag, Enc can all (potentially) churn out real good DPS, and even the...

Jan 9, 2020
  50. Szilent replied to the thread What is the state of the Beastlord class?.

no one's damage goes down as levels go up, that's a super weird question. mana has always been an issue, but only for good players so don't...

Jan 9, 2020
  51. Szilent replied to the thread Kael Mission.

He does cast Balance of the Nameless on himself at the transition, stripping "all" debuffs and dots. It's possible a group overwhelms...

Jan 9, 2020
  52. Szilent replied to the thread Griklor the Restless - Bethun Brewbeard.

nope, they're the fallen residents of the fort, being animated by the living ice

Jan 9, 2020
  53. Szilent liked kizant's post in the thread Test Update 01/07/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I could see early on when TLPs didn't progress very far that they'd give out some things a little early. Especially when they weren't...

Jan 9, 2020
  54. Szilent liked kizant's post in the thread Test Update 01/07/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

This is a great change and makes perfect sense. Why play on a progression server if things aren't progressing properly? Not sure why...

Jan 9, 2020
  55. Szilent liked Sancus's post in the thread Test Update 01/07/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Is this the extent of January's patch? Neither the Tradeskill quest nor Type 3 augments appear to be in here, both of which were...

Jan 9, 2020
  56. Szilent replied to the thread Griklor the Restless - Bethun Brewbeard.

Tank classes have a "Harmonious" self-buff that agros their target when the tank is healed. Targeting each new mob on xtar long enough to...

Jan 9, 2020
  57. Szilent liked Zanarnar's post in the thread Attack cap?.

Which gives them a finite lifespan. (most people will be at their worn attk cap after a few dozen PoTime clears. (depending on luck w/...

Jan 8, 2020
  58. Szilent replied to the thread Attack cap?.

yes

Jan 7, 2020
  59. Szilent liked kizant's post in the thread Torment of Velious: The puller's expansion.

Mez is crowd control and has zero to do with pulling. Enchanters are also great at pulling.

Jan 7, 2020
  60. Szilent liked Vumad's post in the thread Torment of Velious: The puller's expansion.

What? I think you need to re-evaluate your understanding of our class. I think you greatly underestimate our abilities. We are a...

Jan 7, 2020
  61. Szilent liked German's post in the thread You have been slain by Thosgromri Warmgranite!.

Plenty of these were tested more than once in Beta, but Beta didn't have 40 motivated groups of people running around at the same...

Jan 7, 2020
  62. Szilent liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Attack cap?.

You get ATK (Left / on Sheet) from Weapon Skill, Buffs, Worn Attack on Gear (to a cap), some AAs, and your total STR value. There is no...

Jan 7, 2020
  63. Szilent replied to the thread Attack cap?.

Atk is "soft capped" when it skews the randomness of your hit amounts be completely max hits instead of low hits. The number it takes to do...

Jan 7, 2020
  64. Szilent liked Drogba's post in the thread Tips/Strategy's -- Icebound Avatar - (Kael Drakkel Mission).

only the emoted player needs to bend the knee, not everyone. It tells you if that player was/wasn't successful. Done this mission...

Jan 6, 2020
  65. Szilent replied to the thread You have been slain by Thosgromri Warmgranite!.

also has to be a model type that can equip weapons. when "monster" (no-hands) type mobs have the aug, they're fine. Dracoliches & wurms...

Jan 6, 2020
  66. Szilent replied to the thread Combat dummy, Where buffs fade..

please, should any of the Powers That Be skim this thread : PLEASE have the next generation of Guild Hall Combat Dummy come built with a...

Jan 6, 2020
  67. Szilent replied to the thread Merc DPS Balance Issues.

melee hits are mitigated many times every second by monster defenses - their AC

Jan 5, 2020
  68. Szilent liked kizant's post in the thread Merc DPS Balance Issues.

Debuffs have zero to do with caster merc doing less DPS.

Jan 5, 2020
  69. Szilent replied to the thread Wizard usefulness.

... 200k extra hp is useless? TIL, lol

Jan 5, 2020
  70. Szilent replied to the thread TOV experience design will hurt raiding.

All of them, to then go on to win the event.

Jan 3, 2020
  71. Szilent liked Ofearl's post in the thread TOV experience design will hurt raiding.

Who the heck dies 10x a given raid night... If I die on a raid, I click the damned box... dont care if its a divine, call or a 0%...

Jan 3, 2020
  72. Szilent replied to the thread GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta.

mercenaries aren't pets, you have to set your in-game filters to see Others Melee

Jan 3, 2020
  73. Szilent replied to the thread TYPE 3 Augs.... Where are you!.

2 weeks to hit Test, 1 week more to hit Live

Jan 3, 2020
  74. Szilent replied to the thread Merc DPS Balance Issues.

or cast ONLY Light? I'd definitely take that for sure. buffs, and Light.

Jan 3, 2020
  75. Szilent liked Laronk's post in the thread TOV experience design will hurt raiding.

Really it's not a big deal to take a 90% rez, Actually I'd rather take a 90% rez then get fricken called and then have some dude try...

Jan 3, 2020
  76. Szilent liked Mehdisin Mahn's post in the thread TOV experience design will hurt raiding.

the penalty for a 90 rez vs a 96 rez is virtually nothing. take 10 of them in a night and you lose 40% of the exp you would have lost...

Jan 3, 2020
  77. Szilent replied to the thread TOV experience design will hurt raiding.

making it more likely your force loses, so that all 54 players die, is a bigger penalty

Jan 3, 2020
  78. Szilent liked Mehdisin Mahn's post in the thread TOV experience design will hurt raiding.

anyone who refuses to accept a 90% rez because it's not a 96% should get nothing but 10% rezzes for the rest of the year. crap like...

Jan 3, 2020
  79. Szilent replied to the thread Wizard usefulness.

comments here on point: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/wizards-help-a-returning-player-out.259620/

Jan 3, 2020
  80. Szilent replied to the thread Mage: When does Anguish robe click get replaced?.

it doesn't.

Jan 3, 2020
  81. Szilent replied to the thread Mage : Elemental Form AA.

levels & costs, but not expansions: https://www.raidloot.com/AA.aspx?name=elemental+form

Jan 3, 2020
  82. Szilent replied to the thread Beastlord New Years Wishes.

pretty suspect. 2h beat 1h during Bloodlust with TBL weapons, but not otherwise. That may have changed with the bigger sympathetic on 2h,...

Jan 3, 2020
  83. Szilent liked aozs's post in the thread Best Expansion in YEARS.

To me, the main problem is that there's no bigger challenge waiting at 115, as the most efficient way to level is to complete all the...

Jan 2, 2020
  84. Szilent liked Mehdisin Mahn's post in the thread Best Expansion in YEARS.

how cool would it be if both were a viable option =). i'm all about the stance that casuals have gotten exactly what they asked for,...

Jan 2, 2020
  85. Szilent replied to the thread Best Expansion in YEARS.

How cool would it be if doing the Master of Ring of Scale achievement were the best way to level from 105 up to 110 ? Ditto Master of the...

Jan 2, 2020
  86. Szilent liked Ravanta Suffer's post in the thread Best Expansion in YEARS.

I couldn't disagree more. The reason is simply because I have been playing EQ a ton since ToV launched, and have earned a lot of aa as...

Jan 2, 2020
  87. Szilent replied to the thread - Bard - Changed Selo's Sonata = Broken now half the previous duration. :(.

well they haven't fixed it any of the 4 full patches since expansion release so it's probably stuck forever. what - there...

Jan 2, 2020
  88. Szilent liked Duder's post in the thread Brother Qwinn and Brother Zephyl.

Aye, robe isn't as common as it may seem. I certainly had luck on my side apparently. However, running around SK as a monk randomly...

Jan 1, 2020
  89. Szilent liked Beimeith's post in the thread GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta.

Couple things: 1) An "Efficiency" column has already been added for the next update, which is Actual Heal / Full Heal and is...

Jan 1, 2020
  90. Szilent replied to the thread GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta.

what is your pet doing that is playerish?

Dec 31, 2019
  91. Szilent replied to the thread Merc DPS Balance Issues.

raid mobs have been 1B hp since Broken Mirror. group mobs are not remotely approaching 1B hp.

Dec 31, 2019
  92. Szilent liked Tucoh's post in the thread You have been slain by Thosgromri Warmgranite!.

Dbg isn't ignoring it, dbg is keeping one eye on the servers, seeing that everything isn't on fire and are going back to a well...

Dec 31, 2019
  93. Szilent liked RangerGuy's post in the thread Bard the Pointless Class.

A horrible group geared bard with auto attack and the 4 111 dots with AA is 200k afk dps all day long. Dropping the iffy adps buffs for...

Dec 31, 2019
  94. Szilent replied to the thread Merc DPS Balance Issues.

ToV named are 92M hp in tier1, 136M in tier2 basepop are 22 & 31M hp, respectively

Dec 30, 2019
  95. Szilent liked Wulfhere's post in the thread Berserker DPS.

No, not all. Some effects are percent chance per action. Taking more actions, swinging a weapon fore often, within a period of time...

Dec 30, 2019
  96. Szilent liked Maedhros's post in the thread Merc DPS Balance Issues.

10-1 this post gets rogue mercs nerfed, but does not buff caster mercs. Well played!

Dec 29, 2019
  97. Szilent liked Helicoprion's post in the thread WTB Monk Weapons.

Got one

Dec 29, 2019
  98. Szilent liked Fian's post in the thread TOV experience design will hurt raiding.

That isn't how experience loss works. When you die, you lose a set percent of the previous level. So it is experience earned while...

Dec 29, 2019
  99. Szilent replied to the thread WTB Monk Weapons.

done, for you. the "WTB" in the thread header is for monk weapons. I think it'd be sad if someone went out of their way to get...

Dec 28, 2019
  100. Szilent replied to the thread WTB Monk Weapons.

fwiw, Cerulean Crystal Hammer is a terrible monk weapon. On Cazic, the right answer is to hook up with the Freelance raid guys for a...

Dec 28, 2019
  101. Szilent liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Devs have literally destroyed paladins and no one is saying a word.

Maybe. But the reality is, it is lame to have to either accept not doing what you're supposed to do well, or tell someone to tone it...

Dec 28, 2019
  102. Szilent replied to the thread Servant of Ro agro.

"good" problems still problems, I'm not not-onboard with it being remedied. Just amusing that it took 18 years to step up to this problem...

Dec 28, 2019
  103. Szilent liked Syylke_EMarr's post in the thread Best Expansion in YEARS.

I actually love the mechanic of the XP being on the achievements. Finish the expansion's worth of tasks and you'll be 114, and probably...

Dec 27, 2019
  104. Szilent liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Incurable Dot.

Yeah, the ones on the song window are a pain since I can't just click on someone and see if they have a dot. I either have to react to...

Dec 27, 2019
  105. Szilent replied to the thread Servant of Ro agro.

sounds like this goes hand in hand with the button finally being worth pushing after 18 years. congrats!

Dec 27, 2019
  106. Szilent replied to the thread Overlarge weapons and shields?.

smaller than CotF tank shield /shrug mine still looks like Rallos ornament!

Dec 27, 2019
  107. Szilent replied to the thread Autoskill Intimidation.

I would very much like casters to have a /qcast command to set up the next spell(s), to obviate the lag-based and physical finger...

Dec 27, 2019
  108. Szilent liked Lisard's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Dec 27, 2019
  109. Szilent liked Allayna's post in the thread Restless Ice is not annoying enough.

IMO all DoTs should remove on zoning.

Dec 27, 2019
  110. Szilent liked Bigstomp's post in the thread TOV experience design will hurt raiding.

The fix is to play the game, and XP just magically happens. It does not happen in the forums.

Dec 26, 2019
  111. Szilent replied to the thread Where Are The Memes?.

Boosted str/dex, also bit of sta/agi, at the "cost" of reducing int/wis... what alternative to that would rogues want? Meme needs...

Dec 26, 2019
  112. Szilent replied to the thread Necro line up.

That thread's info is outdated, due to the interceding change of Extended Maladies AA to be Empowered Maladies instead. The first 4 listed...

Dec 26, 2019
  113. Szilent liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Devs have literally destroyed paladins and no one is saying a word.

He meant good SKs. Not forum warrior sks.

Dec 25, 2019
  114. Szilent replied to the thread Restless Ice is not annoying enough.

... except that there's 30s to cure it?

Dec 25, 2019
  115. Szilent replied to the thread EQ resource.

EQResource Discord https://discord.gg/xgptQXU

Dec 25, 2019
  116. Szilent liked Daedly's post in the thread Berserker DPS.

Which reminds me. I really wish they would make the weapon damage augs "lore equiped"....

Dec 25, 2019
  117. Szilent replied to the thread TOV experience design will hurt raiding.

Whatever gets me off my digital butt between raid nights is good for my friends, good for me. Making folks treat deaths in raids less...

Dec 24, 2019
  118. Szilent replied to the thread ToV +Attack Valuation.

Szilent ended TBL with 1741 / 1450 Worn +Atk, so I'll be replacing augs for stats willy-nilly. A full Artisan is the biggest difference he...

Dec 24, 2019
  119. Szilent liked Tucoh's post in the thread Luck Stat.

I kind of am. I figured that TBL's introduction of luck started low with a boost of 10k or so DPS to DPS classes from max luck, and...

Dec 24, 2019
  120. Szilent replied to the thread ToV Type 5 Aug Cost.

We really didn't, though. Get them "way too soon". There was just heavy overlap with a different, highly incentivised farming activity...

Dec 23, 2019
  121. Szilent liked Axxius's post in the thread Best Expansion in YEARS.

ToV is the best expansion in 1 year. ;)

Dec 22, 2019
  122. Szilent liked Verily Tjark's post in the thread Best Expansion in YEARS.

But if they're afk then they prob don't care how long it takes!

Dec 22, 2019
  123. Szilent liked Pip's post in the thread Devs have literally destroyed shadow knights and no one is saying a word.

I laughed at this more than I legally should have.

Dec 22, 2019
  124. Szilent replied to the thread bard aa's.

Woodwind Finesse III exists in spell data, but is not on any items I'm aware of. Those effects also specifically exclude PB AE

Dec 22, 2019
  125. Szilent replied to the thread Procs affected by worn focus?.

nope. Mostly that's just cloned from other focus effects, since the "Limit Resist: Magic" mostly covers it in this case, but it's there...

Dec 22, 2019
  126. Szilent liked Pano's post in the thread You have been slain by Thosgromri Warmgranite!.

My logs have a lot more of these. If anyone think we don't die and that everything is easy, it's far from the truth. It's just we...

Dec 22, 2019
  127. Szilent replied to the thread Stamina Healing?!.

That was stamina, not endurance. There has never been an endurance heal.

Dec 21, 2019
  128. Szilent liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread ToV Type 5 Aug Cost.

700 missions divided by 4 possible missions = there's better games out there to play, quite frankly.

Dec 21, 2019
  129. Szilent replied to the thread You have been slain by Thosgromri Warmgranite!.

I'm real curious about this "suck it up" thing. If the bugged mobs aren't addressed , then only groups of very much not-casual players...

Dec 21, 2019
  130. Szilent replied to the thread Dedicated banner suggestion.

Marketplace item this Placeable, right-clickable port-to-banner please! Instant moneymaker, I'm completely on board with this easy peasey...

Dec 21, 2019
  131. Szilent liked Zaknaffein's post in the thread the 1 word game.

Inconceivable

Dec 20, 2019
  132. Szilent liked bortage's post in the thread the 1 word game.

aviak

Dec 20, 2019
  133. Szilent liked Cicelee's post in the thread the 1 word game.

Skywalker

Dec 20, 2019
  134. Szilent liked ArtremasEQ's post in the thread the 1 word game.

Forumquest

Dec 20, 2019
  135. Szilent liked IRarelyComeHere's post in the thread Berserker DPS.

http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spellhistory.html?id=31694&source=Live by "a while ago, and it was in the patch notes" I assume you mean it...

Dec 20, 2019
  136. Szilent replied to the thread Bard the Pointless Class.

no crits effect agro

Dec 20, 2019
  137. Szilent liked Qbert's post in the thread Paladin - Looking for tips/help.

I don't disagree with the order noted above in a couple of posts (for potency), but if you're like me and things take a long time to kill,...

Dec 20, 2019
  138. Szilent liked Nylrem's post in the thread Wizards! Help a returning player out..

Meh, don't take every negative thing ya hear too much to heart. (not saying they aren't true, everything the others have said is true)....

Dec 20, 2019
  139. Szilent replied to the thread What is Crystallized Velium Ore and the Precious version for?.

Here's the big secret, I'm sharing : nobody had anything to discover except whether the recipes worked & were correctly documented. They...

Dec 19, 2019
  140. Szilent replied to the thread Just came back.

yes you do. Scaled needs Scaleborn needs Selrachs. pretty strong recommend on skipping all that, going from Conflagrant at 106 to...

Dec 19, 2019
  141. Szilent liked Kumudil's post in the thread Bard AA Reverse Ds : Ds boost?.

My understanding is, that DS got reviewed for the new Expansion and got a huge boots. Would the Bard Reverse DS: "Bladed Song" (AA ID: 669)...

Dec 19, 2019
  142. Szilent liked Prathun's post in the thread Heroic Adventures.

Every level cap increase where we have failed to ensure that the difficulty of HA NPCs that scale to PC level approximates what an...

Dec 18, 2019
  143. Szilent liked Monkman's post in the thread [Compiling List] RE: Old Weapons into Ornaments.

Armelium is part of the ornament reward for challenger of tds raids

Dec 18, 2019
  144. Szilent replied to the thread Outrider's Accuracy changes.

Alternately, you simply remove the Attack line from your Guardian linup, and run it separately like in congress with the intermediate epic...

Dec 18, 2019
  145. Szilent replied to the thread Bard the Pointless Class.

know what I see in those parses? the top3 changed from "we were in caster groups" BER NEC NEC to "we were in melee groups" BER ROG RNG

Dec 18, 2019
  146. Szilent liked Funky's post in the thread Bard the Pointless Class.

o_O

Dec 18, 2019
  147. Szilent liked Lisard's post in the thread Guild History, what's yours?.

[IMG]

Dec 17, 2019
  148. Szilent replied to the thread [Compiling List] RE: Old Weapons into Ornaments.

monk epic 1 ornament is Pretty Darned Close to that [IMG] (yes she's equipping it, you can see a bubble down by her left wrist)

Dec 17, 2019
  149. Szilent liked Guardion's post in the thread [Compiling List] RE: Old Weapons into Ornaments.

Hi everyone, long time stalker, first time poster here. I would love to have a transparent helm ornament, so I don't have to see an...

Dec 17, 2019
  150. Szilent replied to the thread LVL 100 Reverse Kite AA xp camp with rogue pet?.

/pet taunt...

Dec 16, 2019
  151. Szilent replied to the thread [Compiling List] RE: Old Weapons into Ornaments.

this guy's already available as a 2h ornament, but I liked it a ton as 1h Power-Infused Steamcleaver [IMG]

Dec 16, 2019
  152. Szilent liked Alarya's post in the thread [Compiling List] RE: Old Weapons into Ornaments.

All of the weapons from the Convorteum raid events!

Dec 16, 2019
  153. Szilent replied to the thread Class-Specific Things to go Back For.

it is a buff.

Dec 16, 2019
  154. Szilent liked Nniki's post in the thread Class-Specific Things to go Back For.

Myrmidon's Skill is an AA effect now:

Dec 15, 2019
  155. Szilent replied to the thread Sneak Attack - Rogue Disciplines.

You missed that rogues can move with Hide on?

Dec 15, 2019
  156. Szilent replied to the thread Hero's Forge Suit Consolidator.

important to me who just wants to make his collection of 40 suits of hero's forge options more usable? 40 suits, plus dozens and...

Dec 14, 2019
  157. Szilent replied to the thread Hero's Forge Suit Consolidator.

jus' checkin: Consolidators are still lost upon use, not recovered on unpacking, Hero's Forge isn't usable in packed state, regardless of...

Dec 14, 2019
  158. Szilent replied to the thread Class-Specific Things to go Back For.

This is incorrect

Dec 14, 2019
  159. Szilent replied to the thread Ideal class and group layout for raiding.

3 of each class is 48. If everyone's super good, then for the "loose" 6 slots you want all bards 8)

Dec 13, 2019
  160. Szilent liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Suggestion: Morph old weapons into Ornaments!.

Same person that made the ToV, RoS, and TBL weapons some people are complaining about. It's all a matter of opinion.

Dec 12, 2019
  161. Szilent liked Syylke_EMarr's post in the thread Class-Specific Things to go Back For.

In the same vein for Bards, the TSS group T2 breastplate (Whisper-Wrought Plate Breastplate) provides the same effect (Double Attack...

Dec 11, 2019
  162. Szilent replied to the thread Class-Specific Things to go Back For.

CoA BP is a must-have only for Nec, SK, War. Should be used ~on cool down, powerful when used. CoA BP is very good for mnk. Not a...

Dec 11, 2019