Svann2's Recent Activity

1. Svann2 posted a new thread.

autofollow on mounts

If I have my alt on autofollow and mounted, then stop on my main. If I try to scoot up a little closer on my alt while he is still on...

Forum: Bug Reports

Mar 27, 2024 at 7:09 PM
  2. Svann2 replied to the thread Test Hotfix 03/27/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Throne of heroes and gated into lobby where there is a lag pile and didnt see any kaleidoscope.

Mar 27, 2024 at 6:25 PM
  3. Svann2 liked Meeko's post in the thread Did we get changes, who left?.

I'll save y'all a few clicks with direct links to the job postings. Hiring people isn't always the result of someone no longer being on the...

Mar 27, 2024 at 6:12 PM
  4. Svann2 replied to the thread How do i completely get rid of raid lag?.

Oh no. Thats using a 3rd party program to alter your files! :D

Mar 27, 2024 at 1:19 PM
  5. Svann2 liked Riou's post in the thread 25th Anniversary Raid - Leave it in all year.

Believe this is the entire list of loot from it

Mar 27, 2024 at 12:32 PM
  6. Svann2 replied to the thread How do i completely get rid of raid lag?.

Delete your log file when it gets too big. /show off (hides names) /clear all clears all your chat windows or better yet log out of...

Mar 27, 2024 at 12:29 PM
  7. Svann2 replied to the thread Updates for Tinkering.

With personas everyone can tinker. And before personas there were alts.

Mar 27, 2024 at 11:07 AM
  8. Svann2 liked Razorfall's post in the thread How do i completely get rid of raid lag?.

A failing disk could also be the culprit, especially if you notice it gets better when turning off the log.

Mar 27, 2024 at 9:11 AM
  9. Svann2 replied to the thread How do i completely get rid of raid lag?.

Disable virusscan for the whole eq folder not just the log file.

Mar 27, 2024 at 7:48 AM
  10. Svann2 replied to the thread The dangers of buying accounts.

Why buy accounts when you can easily buy a L100 heroic?

Mar 27, 2024 at 3:51 AM
  11. Svann2 replied to the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

This might be a good idea though. When someone fails a raid mechanic they get pvp flagged for the rest of the event.

Mar 26, 2024 at 11:26 AM
  12. Svann2 liked Cassiera's post in the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

The name of this thread is misleading. You didn't get 0 loots. You got 0 best in slot loots. I'm down with people feeling the need to...

Mar 26, 2024 at 9:15 AM
  13. Svann2 replied to the thread Updates for Tinkering.

Going by bazaar prices, belts arent that valuable as a trade-skill compared to other items.

Mar 26, 2024 at 9:13 AM
  14. Svann2 replied to the thread Updates for Tinkering.

Wait. Gnomes are desirable??

Mar 25, 2024 at 7:23 PM
  15. Svann2 liked Marton's post in the thread What a puzzling event!.

WTB Dislike button. Did you daybreak people consider the possibility that some of us don't live on FB, twitter, and instagram?...

Mar 25, 2024 at 4:39 PM
  16. Svann2 replied to the thread Info Needed Bard kicks and Banestrike.

This^ When testing kick damage wield 2 no damage items such as shield and mod rod.

Mar 25, 2024 at 3:29 PM
  17. Svann2 replied to the thread New Bard here, what songs do Paladins like?.

Oh thats evil.

Mar 25, 2024 at 2:28 PM
  18. Svann2 liked Szilent's post in the thread New Bard here, what songs do Paladins like?.

Aura (the haste one) + Aria + Warmarch if you want to do good things for her. at 103 your Rytan's Reckless Renewal is quite powerful for...

Mar 25, 2024 at 2:28 PM
  19. Svann2 liked FYAD's post in the thread download gina.

As long as he agrees to design all raids with self explanatory visual and audio cues in lieu of the text prompts and they reconfigure...

Mar 25, 2024 at 2:10 PM
  20. Svann2 replied to the thread download gina.

In fact, a dev was asked whether in game audio triggers would be improved and he basically said "just use gina". I make my own triggers...

Mar 25, 2024 at 1:32 PM
  21. Svann2 replied to the thread Updates for Tinkering.

tinker grenades

Mar 25, 2024 at 12:01 PM
  22. Svann2 liked fransisco's post in the thread Updates for Tinkering.

Unlike most tradeskills - tinerking has changed significantly since the tradeskill changes of RoS. However it wasn't good for tinerking. It...

Mar 25, 2024 at 11:59 AM
  23. Svann2 replied to the thread In Progress graphics exploding into kalaidascope.

Odd. For most people Ive polled its a very rare occurrence, and no where near "pretty much every time" like what you are seeing. What...

Mar 25, 2024 at 11:51 AM
  24. Svann2 liked Silvena's post in the thread In Progress graphics exploding into kalaidascope.

It's a good thing there's a map of the lobby? Live server. It's usually a small thing. Weapons not fully loading, maybe a glitch in...

Mar 25, 2024 at 11:46 AM
  25. Svann2 replied to the thread 25th Anniversary Mission Challenge Reward.

Much easier to obtain, and also greatly reduced the price of the older version.

Mar 25, 2024 at 10:05 AM
  26. Svann2 replied to the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

I guess he means people causing other people's deaths on purpose. What a terrible group he must be in. (or else its just him)

Mar 25, 2024 at 5:20 AM
  27. Svann2 replied to the thread Mini PC for EQ?.

Single player or multibox?

Mar 24, 2024 at 7:41 PM
  28. Svann2 liked Nennius's post in the thread Joke for the day.

[IMG]

Mar 24, 2024 at 7:40 PM
  29. Svann2 liked Vumad's post in the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/what-constitutes-as-cheating.281242/

Mar 23, 2024 at 9:38 AM
  30. Svann2 liked jeskola's post in the thread Cleric Merc (61) Stuck in Self Buff Loop.

Merc buff block is long overdue

Mar 23, 2024 at 6:22 AM
  31. Svann2 replied to the thread Test Update 03/19/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Good job team! Any word from test server on how its working out?

Mar 23, 2024 at 6:20 AM
  32. Svann2 replied to the thread Torch and Crown cannot be gotten rid of.

give it to a priest of discord. Theres one in pok in front of the library

Mar 21, 2024
  33. Svann2 liked kizant's post in the thread EQLogParser questions.

You'll want to copy your user's AppData\Roaming\EQLogParser folder over.

Mar 21, 2024
  34. Svann2 liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Not A Bug Some JERK put a campfire on TOP of the rock in Riwwi.

If they gave us the option to hide other people's campfires, this would never be an issue.

Mar 21, 2024
  35. Svann2 replied to the thread Not A Bug Some JERK put a campfire on TOP of the rock in Riwwi.

/hidecampfire [all][none] Most of the time having a visible campfire is not useful and just annoying when it interferes with gameplay or...

Mar 21, 2024
  36. Svann2 replied to the thread download gina.

My experience indicates its not that they shortened timers, but that they added more stuff. Enough stuff that there are parts where its...

Mar 20, 2024
  37. Svann2 replied to the thread Clickable Bard song Items are not getting benefits from equipped instruments or aas..

I think its always been like that and people just assumed it was intended.

Mar 20, 2024
  38. Svann2 replied to the thread Chasing What's Not Real Bug: Leave of Absence.

We had that same issue in a Vex Thal task. My gnomie couldnt finish till he got a lev.

Mar 20, 2024
  39. Svann2 replied to the thread Chasing What's Not Real Bug: Leave of Absence.

I was able to do it on my bard. Not doubting you but its not 100% 'broken for bards'.

Mar 19, 2024
  40. Svann2 replied to the thread Which expansion does missions become the primary source of XP?.

evolving items are the new spot to xp :cool:

Mar 19, 2024
  41. Svann2 liked fransisco's post in the thread Increased lag for me after Wednesday.

This weekend lag was really bad, though maybe its just server load with all the anniversary stuff?

Mar 18, 2024
  42. Svann2 replied to the thread Increased lag for me after Wednesday.

I just noticed a ton of lag in that room with all the campfires in Katta Castellum.

Mar 18, 2024
  43. Svann2 liked Yinla's post in the thread Graphics are weird since the DX11.

This is still happening. I do love the black and gold on the char select screen! Armour from the 17th Anniversary quest is showing black...

Mar 18, 2024
  44. Svann2 replied to the thread Chasing What's Not Real Bug: Leave of Absence.

There are 2 rooms. You want the left one.

Mar 18, 2024
  45. Svann2 replied to the thread Confirmed Agents assigned to the quest disappear and quest fails.

Just had my first overseer failure. As above, no agents in window at end. Im now at 138/1. I did not pay to end and never do.

Mar 18, 2024
  46. Svann2 replied to the thread Info Needed client locks up.

Generally being able to move around but not take actions means a disconnect between you and the server. If it was a graphics driver or...

Mar 17, 2024
  47. Svann2 replied to the thread 25th Anniversary Mission Challenge Reward.

IIRC on test they are lore instead of lore equipped, and no mention of a lore group. Probably be fixed when they match test to live.

Mar 17, 2024
  48. Svann2 liked Yukaan the Bear's post in the thread Fixed Internally 25th Anniversary - ACH window points to wrong zone.

Hello! When you open the achievement window for the 25th anniversary mission, it tells you to go to "Katta Castrum" but the mob is actually...

Mar 17, 2024
  49. Svann2 liked Fanra's post in the thread Fixed Internally 25th Anniversary - ACH window points to wrong zone.

To make totally clear in case someone is not familiar with this: Ghrald McMannus is in Katta Castellum. Not Katta Castrum. Achievements...

Mar 17, 2024
  50. Svann2 liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread download gina.

Not sure how this has been missed so far, but the best argument about the legality of GINA should be unlike other programs the name isn't...

Mar 17, 2024
  51. Svann2 liked Kiazel's post in the thread Not A Bug Some JERK put a campfire on TOP of the rock in Riwwi.

Category: Quest Date/Time: Sat Mar 16 23:06:31 2024 Character: Level 125 Shadow Knight (Main) Zone: Riwwi, Coliseum of Games Location:...

Mar 17, 2024
  52. Svann2 liked Knifen's post in the thread How to quickly level Gnoll Totem?.

Spider tunnel in field of bone. respawn is almost instant. constant quick killing, just get buffed and DS and run speed.

Mar 16, 2024
  53. Svann2 replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

/hidecampfires [all] [others] [none]

Mar 16, 2024
  54. Svann2 liked Tatanka's post in the thread download gina.

[media]

Mar 16, 2024
  55. Svann2 liked Riou's post in the thread Event quests and their rewards (soloable).

Have to do those if you want to request the mission which has the real loot

Mar 16, 2024
  56. Svann2 replied to the thread Self selection in client during combat.

In options (alt-O) on the left side halfway down is Click Through Self. You want that on.

Mar 16, 2024
  57. Svann2 replied to the thread Crates? How about expansions.

Id like to see them offer past beta rewards. I'd like to get Metamorph Wand - Mimic for my mage, but he wasnt even born till long after...

Mar 16, 2024
  58. Svann2 liked Taktek!'s post in the thread download gina.

I'm not gonna read the 3 pages because I am lazy but I will say one thing. During the AMA, someone asked if the audio triggers built in...

Mar 16, 2024
  59. Svann2 liked Fanra's post in the thread 25th Anniversary Mission Challenge Reward.

Oh, one more thing. I had a ranger today ask me about the Specialization augs. Since rangers do not get arcane specialization, I could...

Mar 16, 2024
  60. Svann2 replied to the thread Fixed Internally 25th Anniversary Mission Challenge achievement not awarded.

Huh. Maybe they relented and are allowing you to get more than one?

Mar 16, 2024
  61. Svann2 replied to the thread Mage Invis.

Perfected invis means its so perfect it no longer drops off randomly or after a certain time. Plus you no longer need a spell gem for it.

Mar 15, 2024
  62. Svann2 replied to the thread download gina.

As a rule, its a mistake to interpret a weakly defined rule or law in its worst possible sense.

Mar 15, 2024
  63. Svann2 liked Fanra's post in the thread New Loading Screen.

Yes. EQ folder > Resources > loadscreen.jpg Here are some past ones: https://everquest.fanra.info/wiki/EverQuest_loading_screens

Mar 15, 2024
  64. Svann2 replied to the thread Drop rate of tradeskill items in raid.

Why wouldnt you count weapons?

Mar 15, 2024
  65. Svann2 replied to the thread Confirmed LS stun proc weapons - incorrect stun level.

Gnoll hide lariat works in group and raid. I just bandolier it when needed.

Mar 15, 2024
  66. Svann2 liked Angahran's post in the thread download gina.

It is no more against the rules than using notepad to edit map files.

Mar 15, 2024
  67. Svann2 liked Covennx's post in the thread download gina.

I believe you may be incorrect.

Mar 15, 2024
  68. Svann2 liked Mrtyu's post in the thread Fixed Internally extra planar potential shard.

This is valid. Will get this fixed for next update.

Mar 15, 2024
  69. Svann2 replied to the thread Garbled expires message likely Theft of Essence.

When you say garbled do you mean its random, or is it the same text every time?

Mar 15, 2024
  70. Svann2 replied to the thread Fixed Internally extra planar potential shard.

Looking at Magelo data it seems like the last time these dropped was in TOL expansion.

Mar 14, 2024
  71. Svann2 posted a new thread.

Fixed Internally extra planar potential shard

Might be a bug or maybe an oversight, but I think extra planar potential shard are not dropping in Laurion's Song at all. And Im not 100%...

Mar 14, 2024
  72. Svann2 liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread AMA Response Feedback.

Because the work needed to setup a new TLP server each year and deal with the older ones as they hit live or are ended early isn't free...

Mar 14, 2024
  73. Svann2 liked coltongrundy's post in the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

That's a very cool story. But from this much more recent post (by 2 years) they will not say what kind of software is not allowed, only...

Mar 14, 2024
  74. Svann2 replied to the thread The AMA responses are here!.

You have that on macro dont you :p

Mar 14, 2024
  75. Svann2 replied to the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

I sense a suspension in the thread.

Mar 14, 2024
  76. Svann2 liked FYAD's post in the thread Question regarding the Tower Augments....

SD and HA provide such minuscule increase in their particular spell categories that it's not even worth getting upset over. That 20...

Mar 13, 2024
  77. Svann2 liked Toni's post in the thread Persona Aug Stripping.

let's assume I didn't.

Mar 13, 2024
  78. Svann2 liked Nennius's post in the thread Confused.

I read this and planned my morning....

Mar 13, 2024
  79. Svann2 liked Sam Hyde's post in the thread Favorite EQ Easter Egg(s).

One that caught me off guard was the achievement for killing 100 Dark Elves It was called "Dark Elf Antonican, please!" I took this to be a...

Mar 13, 2024
  80. Svann2 liked Pano's post in the thread Favorite EQ Easter Egg(s).

The first event for Valley of King Xorbb raid. There's an eye above the NPC. The eye of "Mordaur". [IMG]

Mar 13, 2024
  81. Svann2 liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Favorite EQ Easter Egg(s).

Sailor Twift but you can't find her till anniversary time

Mar 13, 2024
  82. Svann2 liked Iuwene's post in the thread Log out in Sunset Hills, log back in in Dragonscale Hills.

Though in this case it would make more sense to put you into an adjacent static zone. I.E. Guild Lobby if you camp out in Guild Hall or...

Mar 13, 2024
  83. Svann2 liked Beco's post in the thread New T3 weapon: blue con mobs immune to the proc?.

My bard got a shiny new T3-weapon: Rapier of Perpetual Reverie He was glad for the new weapon ... until he noted that even blue-con mobs...

Mar 12, 2024
  84. Svann2 replied to the thread Log out in Sunset Hills, log back in in Dragonscale Hills.

Your house and the housing neighborhoods are technically instances. They dont spin up until someone tries to enter them. The bug is that...

Mar 12, 2024
  85. Svann2 liked Allayna's post in the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

But are you all using a bard/rogue to disarm traps before opening. That's the real question.

Mar 12, 2024
  86. Svann2 liked Venuhm's post in the thread Know what really grinds my gears....

Edit:i am no longer upset and regret this post lol

Mar 12, 2024
  87. Svann2 liked Santrigan's post in the thread QA In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

Yes can confirm this as well it happens a lot when you're fighting mobs on slopes in the LI zones. Haven't encountered this outside LI...

Mar 12, 2024
  88. Svann2 replied to the thread QA In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

I suspect path calculation rounding error. Use of wrong data type maybe.

Mar 11, 2024
  89. Svann2 replied to the thread Cleric Merc (61) Stuck in Self Buff Loop.

If you put one of those buffs on block would it stop it?

Mar 11, 2024
  90. Svann2 liked FYAD's post in the thread YoDarkpaw March Market.

the indigestion and diarrhea are always complimentary.

Mar 11, 2024
  91. Svann2 replied to the thread QA In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

It happens sometimes on the spider mob in the heroes forge mission after you kill her eggs. Sometimes in her room and sometimes when she...

Mar 11, 2024
  92. Svann2 liked minimind's post in the thread QA In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

This happens to me most predictably in the dugout area the three goblins spawn in the Pal`Omen mission: Final Fugue. I've had it happen...

Mar 11, 2024
  93. Svann2 liked Dewd's post in the thread QA In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

Literally go to any hill/ramp, stand still, pull a mob to you so it has to path up/down said hill/ramp, and press attack. A large...

Mar 11, 2024
  94. Svann2 replied to the thread Vi Xi Aten Ha Ra resetting mid fight.

If there was a way to exploit it you know they would be right on it.

Mar 11, 2024
  95. Svann2 liked dentalplan's post in the thread Vi Xi Aten Ha Ra resetting mid fight.

Just make all of the VT bosses that use "fling" immune to their own AoEs and the problem would be solved. It seems pretty unlikely that...

Mar 11, 2024
  96. Svann2 liked Smokezz's post in the thread 25th Anniversary Raid - Leave it in all year.

I'll just say it now... we only got 8 raids this year. Leave the 25th anniversary raid in all year long like you did GMM. Honestly, it's...

Mar 11, 2024
  97. Svann2 liked Cimbaeth's post in the thread T3 Coin and Valiants...

One clear on Povar a few weeks back- raid chest 3 cloaks, one valiant cloak. Everyone "..................wth" Then next raid chest cloak,...

Mar 11, 2024
  98. Svann2 replied to the thread Does the neck drop anymore?.

necks rot

Mar 11, 2024
  99. Svann2 liked jgrahl's post in the thread Test Update 03/07/2024 - New Bugs Only.

In the achievements under Events > Anniversary, the location for "Ghrald McMannus in Katta Castrum" should be in Katta Castellum on all of...

Mar 10, 2024
  100. Svann2 replied to the thread Test Update 03/07/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I hadnt seen the kaleidoscope glitch in a while so I thought it was fixed, but I just logged in to test to check some stuff and gating to...

Mar 9, 2024
  101. Svann2 replied to the thread Know what really grinds my gears....

sand

Mar 9, 2024
  102. Svann2 liked Tyranthraxus's post in the thread Know what really grinds my gears....

[IMG]

Mar 9, 2024
  103. Svann2 liked Kick's post in the thread Fixed Internally DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

I still get a stutter in Final Fuque mission each time there is a phase shift and especially at the end when Kar activates.

Mar 9, 2024
  104. Svann2 liked Bernel's post in the thread Sudden Overseer Failures.

I haven't noticed that kind of failure rate. The failure rate is higher if you finish the quest early rather than let it go to the end....

Mar 8, 2024
  105. Svann2 liked Riou's post in the thread Test Update 03/07/2024 - New Bugs Only.

It was working on Test after todays patch unless they aren't respawning They do have an issue though in that they are level 50 mobs...

Mar 7, 2024
  106. Svann2 replied to the thread Test Update 03/07/2024 - New Bugs Only.

Not mentioned in the new patch notes, but this Is not fixed yet. Hopefully by live server patch? My bad. Theyre just not called a...

Mar 7, 2024
  107. Svann2 liked Lubianx's post in the thread Cold Potato achievement.

You will find that once you get the achievement, you can then start passing it to people that don't pay attention and laugh at them when...

Mar 7, 2024
  108. Svann2 replied to the thread extra planar potential shard?.

I thought we got one but it turned out to be a charm with the same icon.

Mar 7, 2024
  109. Svann2 liked Vumad's post in the thread What are those must do anniversaries?.

Bump, AV modern starts a week from Saturday on 3/16/24 Add... 23rd anniversary Spirit of the Lost (Clicky track a collection)...

Mar 7, 2024
  110. Svann2 liked Knifen's post in the thread Swag Shop Opening.

Conq needs an EQ shirt that says Mercs are the devil -Conq

Mar 7, 2024
  111. Svann2 liked Cassiera's post in the thread Info Needed pets in missions.

This is just a silly thing to keep bringing up. There's absolutely no reason/excuse for daybreak not being able to change the attributes...

Mar 7, 2024
  112. Svann2 liked Gialana's post in the thread Pet taunt not work in Final Fugue mission..

This is how all of the recent group missions function. The npcs will attack a player or mercenary in melee range even if a pet or npc...

Mar 7, 2024
  113. Svann2 replied to the thread Pet taunt not work in Final Fugue mission..

I reported last year I think. Pets cannot hold agro against melee in missions. Its been like that for several expacs. In missions, if there...

Mar 7, 2024
  114. Svann2 liked chronicler's post in the thread Enchant Cosgrite x 1 scroll not working.

Check in aa, special

Mar 7, 2024
  115. Svann2 liked Hegsheoshed's post in the thread Rez Tokens.

I'm still waiting for a gnome tinkered defibrillator that is rechargeable. Not rechargeable with just a mana battery although mana...

Mar 7, 2024
  116. Svann2 liked FYAD's post in the thread Cold Potato achievement.

hence why it's an achievement. And even if you have 2 or 3 people that are really good at passing back and forth, it will randomly...

Mar 6, 2024
  117. Svann2 replied to the thread Rez Tokens.

For myself, there isnt much I could spend loyalty on anyway. I do sometimes use it just to save time when the merc is dead.

Mar 6, 2024
  118. Svann2 replied to the thread extra planar potential shard?.

Maybe there was supposed to be a replacement?

Mar 6, 2024
  119. Svann2 liked Nennius's post in the thread 3D print statue of my bard, Mirthe.

Locations needed. Urgent!!!

Mar 6, 2024
  120. Svann2 replied to the thread Sudden Overseer Failures.

88/0 on the account that is still doing them daily.

Mar 6, 2024
  121. Svann2 liked Meeko's post in the thread Exp was changed to TOV Hero Missions? Why?.

Keep an eye on this thread later today. :)

Mar 6, 2024
  122. Svann2 liked KushallaFV's post in the thread We’re March-ing right along!.

I thought it was an ear of corn at first. Looks like something you’d wear at a county fair.

Mar 6, 2024
  123. Svann2 liked Yinla's post in the thread Test Update 03/05/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

OR they are keeping it secret until released on live. I'm guessing they aren't getting people to repeat the anniversary events enough...

Mar 6, 2024
  124. Svann2 liked Suul's post in the thread Lustrous Assaulters Collar of Legacies Lost.

[IMG]

Mar 6, 2024
  125. Svann2 liked Moege's post in the thread extra planar potential shard?.

You 100% sure ? one of the augs uses the same graphic. https://items.eqresource.com/items.php?id=171380

Mar 6, 2024
  126. Svann2 replied to the thread Test Update 03/05/2024 - New Bugs Only.

Last month tower L2 quest was obtainable, but not completable until it went live on live. I suspect this is the same deal. The fact...

Mar 5, 2024
  127. Svann2 liked Meeko's post in the thread Test Update 03/05/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I wanted to explain this change in a bit more detail than is available with a one-line patch note. tl;dr This change will result in the...

Mar 5, 2024
  128. Svann2 liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread extra planar potential shard?.

Yeah, I had like 4 or 5 drop in NoS. Haven't seen any in LS so far.

Mar 5, 2024
  129. Svann2 replied to the thread Gamma correction?.

Its not getting reverted. But if you want to experiment there are programs out there for adjusting gamma for individual games.

Mar 5, 2024
  130. Svann2 posted a new thread.

extra planar potential shard?

Do these still drop? Or do we need to buy distillers from the store?

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Mar 5, 2024
  131. Svann2 replied to the thread Gamma correction?.

There is gamma correction in windows 11. Search for calibrate display color. Cant say if it will take you back to what you had but its...

Mar 5, 2024
  132. Svann2 replied to the thread 3D print statue of my bard, Mirthe.

Elizabeth Moon. Good writer. Deed of Paksenarrion was excellent fantasy.

Mar 5, 2024
  133. Svann2 liked error's post in the thread Can we double the price of subs and Krono?.

Charging more for less sounds like a terrible business model. If you want to pay double then buy another sub, same net result but you get a...

Mar 5, 2024
  134. Svann2 replied to the thread Journeyman Speed + Persona.

What does your velocity say on the stats page when running?

Mar 5, 2024
  135. Svann2 liked Jack's post in the thread QA In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

So, much like during the FF mission, the adds that spawn in that tunnel area were unhittable in the FF raid. I notice this the most when...

Mar 4, 2024
  136. Svann2 liked Fanra's post in the thread [QoL] Exit from the raid instances 'Final of Fugue' and 'The Artisan and the Druid'.

Also, if you banner in to an instance, saying leave or dropping the expedition should place you outside the instance, not The Plane of...

Mar 4, 2024
  137. Svann2 replied to the thread Would you play a single-player/co-op version of EQ..

How about an EQ board game? :p

Mar 4, 2024
  138. Svann2 liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Anyone having issues with players being de-guilded while off line..

You have a bad bad bug, Both issues have happened on and off in the past to numerous guilds for the past few years. Just use google or the...

Mar 4, 2024
  139. Svann2 liked SteamFox's post in the thread Fixed Internally Additional Key Ring Slots not applying to all characters.

Purchasing additional key ring slots in the market is only applying to the character that is logged in. Purchasing the keyring feature...

Mar 4, 2024
  140. Svann2 replied to the thread Can we double the price of subs and Krono?.

Id feel insulted by a doubling in price.

Mar 4, 2024
  141. Svann2 replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

Reduce the minimum time between bazaar searches. When Im checking my bazaar trader prices to make sure they are still the lowest the search...

Mar 4, 2024
  142. Svann2 liked Nennius's post in the thread YoDarkpaw March Market.

And some bugs. Yum!

Mar 3, 2024
  143. Svann2 replied to the thread Can we double the price of subs and Krono?.

No.

Mar 3, 2024
  144. Svann2 liked Drakang's post in the thread Confirmed 'Plucked' raid achievement is bugged.

Or they wanted you to have to move which would mean leaving one archer up.

Mar 3, 2024
  145. Svann2 replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

Id like it if there was a way to limit the tracking list to just the mobs you want to find rather than everything in the zone. /track a...

Mar 3, 2024
  146. Svann2 liked Drakang's post in the thread Lustrous Assaulters Collar of Legacies Lost.

Why does the Lustrous Assaulters neck drop in AC compared to the Fine Sparkling Harassers. There is not massive gain in hps or Attack that...

Mar 3, 2024
  147. Svann2 replied to the thread YoDarkpaw March Market.

For that price it should have an xp bonus!

Mar 3, 2024
  148. Svann2 liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread Rank 3 spell.

[IMG]

Mar 2, 2024
  149. Svann2 replied to the thread Accounts Dropping Without Warning.

I had something like that the other day, tho it may not be the same. I was on my mage alt and I wanted to parse my pet for about 20...

Mar 2, 2024
  150. Svann2 replied to the thread YoDarkpaw March Market.

Geez, I already got so many bags theyre just taking up space in my bank! :confused:

Mar 1, 2024
  151. Svann2 replied to the thread Puller group role.

Puller tag prevents the merc from healing too early which gives him agro and gets him killed. It also keeps my merc from running out with...

Mar 1, 2024
  152. Svann2 liked Bernel's post in the thread Can we double the price of subs and Krono?.

I've wondered if they would make more money if they had ways have lower-tiered subscriptions to convert some of the F2P accounts to...

Mar 1, 2024
  153. Svann2 liked Nennius's post in the thread Where can I get....

As you can see, not everyone has this illusion. Limited edition? [IMG]

Feb 29, 2024
  154. Svann2 replied to the thread Experience issue.

Literally a full day? Really? You mean you were there 24 hours? /snark People like to say "i was there a full day" but thats zero...

Feb 29, 2024
  155. Svann2 liked Fanra's post in the thread Tank Mercenary Casts Moroseness On Themself.

The buff Moroseness Rk. II is placed on our tank merc. During combat, the Moroseness Trigger II (20% slow) procs on the mercenary. It's...

Feb 28, 2024
  156. Svann2 replied to the thread Can we double the price of subs and Krono?.

Im already paying 2x so I can 2 box. Is that not enough?

Feb 28, 2024
  157. Svann2 replied to the thread Can we double the price of subs and Krono?.

I guess the plat price of kronos would double. Not saying thats good or bad, but its something to keep in mind.

Feb 28, 2024
  158. Svann2 replied to the thread Can we double the price of subs and Krono?.

Supply and demand. If you raise the price A of an item your number of buyers B will be reduced. You want A*B to be maximized. If B...

Feb 28, 2024
  159. Svann2 liked PartVI's post in the thread Puller group role.

Oh right no no, I don't go grabbing anything that isn't clearly like. In camp. Unless circumstances arise that dictate I do something...

Feb 27, 2024
  160. Svann2 replied to the thread Puller group role.

Please dont /assist off the puller. If I want to split a couple mobs I may do some tricks to mob A so that mob B comes. If you assist...

Feb 27, 2024
  161. Svann2 replied to the thread Bidils the Quickhand: emote mechanic messed up.

Yea Im in melee range close to him. I got acknowledgement 3 out of 4 times. What doesnt make sense is the first time, granted I didnt...

Feb 27, 2024
  162. Svann2 replied to the thread Bidils the Quickhand: emote mechanic messed up.

I got 3 of the 4 acknowledged. Only didnt find acknowledgement for the raise, which is wrong because the log says I did it 10 seconds...

Feb 27, 2024
  163. Svann2 replied to the thread Bidils the Quickhand: emote mechanic messed up.

Ahh yea thats possible. Then it should say who. The way its worded it looks like it thinks I failed it.

Feb 27, 2024
  164. Svann2 replied to the thread Bidils the Quickhand: emote mechanic messed up.

I searched log for all 6 emote call types and Im only getting the one per round and I am doing it. And the calls only happen once every...

Feb 27, 2024
  165. Svann2 posted a new thread.

Bidils the Quickhand: emote mechanic messed up

Im getting punished for emote failure even when I do it right, and sometimes multiple times in a single round. [Mon Feb 26 18:08:42 2024]...

Feb 27, 2024
  166. Svann2 replied to the thread Ghosting when zoning.....again..

Its not just when you zone. Textures arent loading until needed. I can log in in pok and in front of me stuff is grey, then the...

Feb 27, 2024
  167. Svann2 replied to the thread Memory Mode Loading Changes.

The grey is not just when zoning. I can be zoned in for some time and everything in my viewpoint is fully loaded, then I turn around and...

Feb 27, 2024
  168. Svann2 liked Yinla's post in the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

Yes please! I have a friend who makes groups and makes me leader mid fight without telling me!

Feb 27, 2024
  169. Svann2 replied to the thread Moors of Nokk raid, "Don't Get The Axe".

Lets say I have no reason to think your observation is incorrect. I just avoid them.

Feb 26, 2024
  170. Svann2 liked Rijacki's post in the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

Even though it lists the name on the Adv Loot window, I would love to have a symbol in the group window, too.

Feb 26, 2024
  171. Svann2 replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

I think it would be nice if master looter had a symbol assigned, like it is for main assist, main tank, and puller. Often Im waiting for...

Feb 26, 2024
  172. Svann2 replied to the thread Memory Mode Loading Changes.

Its doing in most memory mode too.

Feb 26, 2024
  173. Svann2 replied to the thread Moors of Nokk raid, "Don't Get The Axe".

Point is though that the axes are on his side so you cant expect them to act the same to him as they act to you.

Feb 26, 2024
  174. Svann2 replied to the thread Moors of Nokk raid, "Don't Get The Axe".

The function of the axes is to help the npc and hurt the player. When the npc touches the center of the aura he turns it off. When the...

Feb 26, 2024
  175. Svann2 liked Raccoo's post in the thread QA In Progress Braxi's Howl overwrites T`vyl's Resolve.

Up until the last two ranks of Braxi's Howl, it would not overwrite T`vyls Resolve. In Laurion's Song, Braxi increased to 20%, and T`vyl's...

Feb 26, 2024
  176. Svann2 replied to the thread Anniversary Tower merchant gear.

maybe tower was designed for ftp

Feb 25, 2024
  177. Svann2 liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Anniversary Tower merchant gear.

No, there's a new type 7 aug on the vendor that just has AC, HME, and craptastic heroic stats...that's the one I'm referring to.

Feb 25, 2024
  178. Svann2 replied to the thread Fixed Internally Short freezes on mob spawn (DX11).

I think this has always been a problem, but may be more frequent or noticeable to more people now. What Ive always seen is that while...

Feb 24, 2024
  179. Svann2 liked sunjis's post in the thread Fixed Internally Short freezes on mob spawn (DX11).

Tried to do some measurements today. In Toskirakk, since it's most consistent for me, there is not much else going on in the zone, and it...

Feb 24, 2024
  180. Svann2 posted a new thread.

stop at 4000 Hdex?

Whats the consensus on the Hdex soft cap? At 4000 you have 300/300 accuracy and 125/125 combat effects. Do we even get anything after that,...

Forum: Hybrid

Feb 23, 2024
  181. Svann2 liked Metanis's post in the thread Fixed Internally DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

It's very concerning to me that many of the people having issues are running modern machines with PCI-E NVMe disk drives. Access to...

Feb 23, 2024
  182. Svann2 liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Masks from Tower.

The luck aug (slot 22) is not a raid aug rather it is just a charm aug slot. Group charms also have the type 22 aug slot...

Feb 23, 2024
  183. Svann2 replied to the thread Selyrah of Fear Saddle.

Sounds like something we see often in beta when a spell scroll doesnt have the correct spell attached to it.

Feb 23, 2024
  184. Svann2 replied to the thread Masks from Tower.

If it doesnt stack with the luck aug in the charm slot then why?

Feb 22, 2024
  185. Svann2 replied to the thread Memory Mode Loading Changes.

I wonder if the game is ignoring texturecache=true and just building them as it goes.

Feb 22, 2024
  186. Svann2 replied to the thread Shadow of my shadow: No love without hate.

There is a longstanding display bug where the achievement window doesnt update correctly. Try opening up an achievement from last year,...

Feb 22, 2024
  187. Svann2 liked Knifen's post in the thread Tier Three Raid Loot Changes.

There used to be (for this expansion at least) a long pause before ach spam went off to ensure everyone got in zone and wasnt stuck...

Feb 22, 2024
  188. Svann2 replied to the thread Error - graphics.dll after todays patch?.

Id guess a glitch in the patch process. Try validating your files. In the launcher lower left click advanced tools, then click validate...

Feb 22, 2024
  189. Svann2 liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Error - graphics.dll after todays patch?.

AV = Anti Virus program. He is saying you need to open your AV program and tell it that its ok for EQ to run. But google shows other...

Feb 22, 2024
  190. Svann2 replied to the thread Yet another I'm quiting post....

You say that but then you keep posting.

Feb 21, 2024
  191. Svann2 liked Cadira's post in the thread Yet another I'm quiting post....

Should have stopped here.

Feb 21, 2024
  192. Svann2 liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread In case you want to go in person.

I am sure that Daybreak can get PAX East to move to the west coast.

Feb 21, 2024
  193. Svann2 replied to the thread Test Update 02/16/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

The tower reward vendor opens up 2 masks when you complete the 2nd mission, unparalleled guardian mask of distant echoes and unparalleled...

Feb 21, 2024
  194. Svann2 liked Cairbrae's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - New Bugs Only.

This is a bug and it's fixed internally. Thanks for the report.

Feb 20, 2024
  195. Svann2 replied to the thread Pet Inventory overwrite failures.

That was fixed changed on test should go live tomorrow.

Feb 20, 2024
  196. Svann2 replied to the thread Rogue ability line "Blinding Glint / Brilliance" causing issues for Pet Class groups.

Tell your rogue to take it out of his spamkey lineup.

Feb 19, 2024