SunDrake's Recent Activity

1. SunDrake liked Keenesenses's post in the thread More lag Daybreak..

Bertox server, 3-10 second spell response time during double xp for 2 days. Please investigate lag / latency for our server.

May 25, 2020
  2. SunDrake replied to the thread {Rizlona} <Deconstructing Gods>.

3 days.

May 24, 2020
  3. SunDrake replied to the thread Where are all the Shaman spells located?.

Plane of Knowledge will be the optimum location to purchase spells by level. In classic there were all sorts of peculiarities regarding...

May 17, 2020
  4. SunDrake replied to the thread Rhinos.

Adoptable Gilded Clockwork Rhino from the Gnomish Heritage Crate. https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=135172

May 15, 2020
  5. SunDrake liked JohnnyBgood's post in the thread On Aradune can my pregnant wife play 4 characters?.

Simple question. My wife is pregnant and wanted to know if she could play 4 chars since the rule is 2 per person?

May 13, 2020
  6. SunDrake liked Dailor's post in the thread On Aradune can my pregnant wife play 4 characters?.

Yes, I plan on playing there.

May 13, 2020
  7. SunDrake liked Bard2019's post in the thread Can a family of 4 play on Aradune?.

But it can't be a test like that when two boxing is allowed. I'm not going to simultaneously be able run two characters in figure 8s at...

May 13, 2020
  8. SunDrake liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread The EverQuest Show Ep 10 is "The Worst!".

[media] Well, it's the countdown for the "worst" expansions in EQ history! And we've got frogloks! I LOVE everything EverQuest, so I had...

May 13, 2020
  9. SunDrake liked Moncleared's post in the thread Starting a new guild? Checkout OpenDKP.

Given the announcement and launch of the new TLPs coming at the end of May I thought it may be appropriate to shoot out a reminder that for...

May 12, 2020
  10. SunDrake replied to the thread "I sit LFG for hours" You're wrong, here's why..

It leads to people bemoaning the death of PUGs, but the answer here is what it is: join a guild. You can still form PUGs, you can add...

May 12, 2020
  11. SunDrake replied to the thread "I sit LFG for hours" You're wrong, here's why..

While I understand what you are getting at with this comment, you might be missing something here. That might just be two or three...

May 12, 2020
  12. SunDrake replied to the thread Third server?.

I like the idea. In EQ2, I got really into the Carpentry trade skill. Making furniture and strong boxes, etc. I loved the fact that...

May 12, 2020
  13. SunDrake replied to the thread Wood Elf Beastlords...What a Waste.

I believe it was related to the model and how it behaved in various environments. Gator models did [still do?] this weird thing where...

May 11, 2020
  14. SunDrake replied to the thread ZEM values listed.

Hooded Black Cloak, Diamondine Earring, Crested Spaulders. To a lesser extent Crested Helm, Sacrificial Dagger, Gem-Encrusted Sceptre,...

May 11, 2020
  15. SunDrake replied to the thread Everquest Trivia #676.

PoP or prior?

May 9, 2020
  16. SunDrake replied to the thread Everquest Trivia #676.

Can the item be equipped?

May 8, 2020
  17. SunDrake replied to the thread Everquest Trivia #676.

Is it sharp, like the blades on a blender?

May 8, 2020
  18. SunDrake replied to the thread Are you staying on Mangler?.

I only started on Mangler during this anniversary period, after raiding on Coirnav through GoD. I can't imagine wanting a more...

May 4, 2020
  19. SunDrake replied to the thread Everquest Trivia #675.

Does the NPC appear in or prior to PoP?

May 3, 2020
  20. SunDrake replied to the thread Cant get past server selection, then this....

I just discovered this post. I had the same issue as you about a month ago. After checking and double checking things related to...

May 3, 2020
  21. SunDrake replied to the thread Everquest Trivia #675.

Is the NPC a biped?

May 3, 2020
  22. SunDrake replied to the thread From then to now, differences you remember.

It was all very, very dark.

May 2, 2020
  23. SunDrake replied to the thread Everquest Trivia #675.

Is the NPC a playable race?

May 2, 2020
  24. SunDrake replied to the thread Everquest Trivia #675.

NPC?

May 2, 2020
  25. SunDrake replied to the thread ZEM values listed.

Ew, gross.

May 2, 2020
  26. SunDrake replied to the thread Everquest Trivia #674.

Is it located on Faydwer?

May 1, 2020
  27. SunDrake liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread The EverQuest Show - Episode 9 is up!.

Hi everyone! It's here! Episode 9 of The EverQuest Show! And it's a BIG ONE! The top ten EQ expansion list, lots of dev interviews and...

May 1, 2020
  28. SunDrake replied to the thread Infuriating problem.

This is just one suggestion, but make the changes you'd like to see to your UI. Then fully log out. Don't use /q or the fast camp option....

May 1, 2020
  29. SunDrake replied to the thread Everquest Trivia #674.

Is the location on the continent of Antonica?

May 1, 2020
  30. SunDrake replied to the thread Everquest Trivia #674.

Is this place accessible in or prior to PoP?

Apr 30, 2020
  31. SunDrake replied to the thread Aradune 2-Box Original EQ Ranking.

\ Useful in that if you have a Shaman or Mage you wanna always have it up, but if you are working with two boxes on your own a_librarian...

Apr 30, 2020
  32. SunDrake replied to the thread Aradune 2-Box Original EQ Ranking.

You could argue Snare is useful is a situation where you're being lazy about pet management, but it doesn't compare to the efficiency of a...

Apr 30, 2020
  33. SunDrake replied to the thread Aradune 2-Box Original EQ Ranking.

As you know this will change as the game progresses, but yes. A Cleric's CH in the early game coupled with a charm pet [this is your...

Apr 30, 2020
  34. SunDrake replied to the thread Why is there no Tradeskill section in Forums?.

Not saying the forums shouldn't be more robust, but in the case of Tradeskills, you can't beat EQ Trader. It's always been the go to. It's...

Apr 30, 2020
  35. SunDrake replied to the thread Aradune & Rizlona Launch Date! - May 27.

Terrible. Do not lock Rizlona.

Apr 29, 2020
  36. SunDrake liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Aradune & Rizlona Launch Date! - May 27.

[media]

Apr 29, 2020
  37. SunDrake liked enclee's post in the thread Aradune & Rizlona Launch Date! - May 27.

Wow, there wasn’t enough demand for an FV ruleset but there’s enough demand for 2 more Agnarr servers? FV ruleset causes too many...

Apr 29, 2020
  38. SunDrake liked ThenaEQ's post in the thread Official Rizlona Unlock Feedback Thread.

https://pastebin.com/DSPXxrg0

Apr 29, 2020
  39. SunDrake replied to the thread Server Discussion - Non Truebox rule set..

This thread was started 6 months ago and has 38 pages. I cannot believe the Rizlona announcement. So far off the mark. So, so far.

Apr 28, 2020
  40. SunDrake liked Inusaa's post in the thread My first experience as a newbie.

So I completed the gloomerdeep tutorial just to learn the game, which helped me greatly, then I started a new character straight in the...

Apr 26, 2020
  41. SunDrake liked klanderso's post in the thread Not A Bug Account to Account Character Transfers Unavailable at this time.

This should be resolved now. Edit: Sorry, I shouldn't go through bugs before coffee, we're currently not allowing account to account...

Apr 23, 2020
  42. SunDrake replied to the thread Account to Account transfers fixed!.

I just read this and nearly jumped out of my seat also. Is this for real?

Apr 23, 2020
  43. SunDrake replied to the thread Everquest Trivia #672.

Does the service offered involve transport of player characters?

Apr 22, 2020
  44. SunDrake replied to the thread Everquest Trivia #672.

Does it offer a service to players?

Apr 22, 2020
  45. SunDrake replied to the thread patch?.

They are saying it was the Login Server because DPG announced they had taken the login server down for maintenance. So.. it was at least...

Apr 22, 2020
  46. SunDrake replied to the thread Back, but cant remember server.

If you haven't played in 8+ years you can exclude any TLP, Brekt, Trakanon, and Vox servers. Vox and Trakanon were amongst the last live...

Apr 22, 2020
  47. SunDrake replied to the thread Back, but cant remember server.

https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/231264868-What-is-the-EverQuest-server-merge-history- There is a history of server...

Apr 22, 2020
  48. SunDrake replied to the thread How do I get $19.99 pack I bought?.

Have you tried logging out and logging back in? They are also patching the logins right now. Not sure that would have an impact, but that's...

Apr 22, 2020
  49. SunDrake replied to the thread Have any of you tried tweeting your concerns? Might have better luck.

I like the suggestion. Blow it up. I doubt people outside of EQ know or care about how poor a job DPG has been doing, but no reason to not...

Apr 22, 2020
  50. SunDrake liked Rebelicious's post in the thread Server Just Crashed.

Luckily I just started this fiasco and remain at level 1. I suppose there is a chance I might log in nonexistent at some point ><!

Apr 16, 2020
  51. SunDrake liked Ofearl's post in the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

[img]

Apr 16, 2020
  52. SunDrake liked Fanra's post in the thread [REQ] Delay T3 Another Month.

New... powerful... hooked into everything, trusted to run it all. They say it got smart, a new order of intelligence. It saw all...

Apr 16, 2020
  53. SunDrake liked Forcallen's post in the thread [REQ] Delay T3 Another Month.

So Drinal is now the Machin Shin of the last decade?

Apr 16, 2020
  54. SunDrake liked Zansobar's post in the thread So Holly left to join Blizzard and WoW Classic?.

For Blizzard...

Apr 15, 2020
  55. SunDrake replied to the thread A Message from Holly “Windstalker” Longdale.

Just read that Holly has joined Blizzard to work on WoW Classic. Oof. :eek:

Apr 15, 2020
  56. SunDrake replied to the thread Two Kronos a month for Aradune.

EQ isn't your game, man. It likely never was, but without going there, do understand this: there has been an EQ subsciption base that...

Apr 14, 2020
  57. SunDrake replied to the thread New TLP true-box Thoughts / Discussion.

My actual thoughts are that both servers are going to be really, really close to existing servers. I think if people are expecting...

Apr 14, 2020
  58. SunDrake liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread TLP Server Restless Wolf Saddle Question.

Not yet. We are looking into making changes, and have made some that are required, but have not done the last step, allowing the claim....

Mar 27, 2020
  59. SunDrake replied to the thread Phinnyprogress.com | TDS Tracking.

Dude came in a different thread and said Coirnav had 20 people. 5 active raid guilds.

Mar 27, 2020
  60. SunDrake replied to the thread Vox - newplayer - set origin location?.

Only on character creation, and only if you are an All Access member. At the character select screen there will be a drop down menu where...

Mar 23, 2020
  61. SunDrake replied to the thread F2P journey (by Zamiam)feedback welcome.

If your goal is to demonstrate how you can succeed in the game as 'F2P' then you most definitely shouldn't use a Heroic to do that. As the...

Mar 23, 2020
  62. SunDrake liked svann's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[img]via Imgflip Meme Generator

Mar 13, 2020
  63. SunDrake replied to the thread Heroic Question.

.. this is definitely not a 'definitive word' but why would a subbed account not be able to claim the reward that is entitled to subbed...

Mar 13, 2020
  64. SunDrake replied to the thread Everquest Trivia #664.

Is the item related to a Brewing combine?

Mar 13, 2020
  65. SunDrake replied to the thread 70 to 80 leveling?.

At 71 you might check if its better exp to grind in older locations, too. Paw, PoFire C2, RSS, etc. I believe I didn't move to SoF until...

Mar 13, 2020
  66. SunDrake replied to the thread Krono.

It's cheaper than coffee if you drink coffee. Edit: or cheaper than soda. It's cheaper than anything you likely do other than drink water.

Mar 13, 2020
  67. SunDrake replied to the thread Everquest Trivia 662.

NPC?

Mar 8, 2020
  68. SunDrake replied to the thread Everquest Trivia #661.

Is it related to an epic quest?

Mar 5, 2020
  69. SunDrake replied to the thread Everquest Trivia #659.

Does the NPC stand on only two legs?

Feb 27, 2020
  70. SunDrake replied to the thread 1 Simple Suggestion.

This is most definitely not a simple suggestion.

Feb 27, 2020
  71. SunDrake replied to the thread Guild members talking about the "new" TLP server last night.

Rogean has stated that there will be no wipes of existing characters. Possibilities include transferring existing characters to some...

Feb 27, 2020
  72. SunDrake replied to the thread How about today?.

It will be ready in time. Perhaps just not the time you were hoping for. Kudos to them for saying we don't have to put something out...

Feb 27, 2020
  73. SunDrake liked Tymeless's post in the thread Sirens Grotto Mass Botting.

No I'm saying its nowhere as big of an issue as you all make it to be. Is afk botting okay in my book absolutely not. But its not a...

Feb 27, 2020
  74. SunDrake replied to the thread Everquest Trivia #658.

Classic EQ?

Feb 24, 2020
  75. SunDrake replied to the thread Multibox beginner resources?.

I understand that. When I came back I used a laptop with a lap desk exclusively. You might could work something out without sitting at...

Feb 24, 2020
  76. SunDrake replied to the thread Confused!.

I believe you can put an image directly into a forum post without it being hosted on an external site. Edit: Hmm, no. Doesn't look...

Feb 24, 2020
  77. SunDrake replied to the thread Multibox beginner resources?.

Yep, I'd say just start simple. Load one account, put it in windowed mode, and then load the other. At low levels one character can carry...

Feb 24, 2020
  78. SunDrake replied to the thread Truly hard for newcomers....

Really great posts from multiple angles in this thread. If you follow this sub forum, this is a very regular question that sometimes...

Feb 24, 2020
  79. SunDrake liked Mary Poppins's post in the thread EverQuest Trivia #657.

Yes. Grats, Grove. Technically the answer was the beard itself not the dwarf lady attached to the beard, but what you said works. To...

Feb 24, 2020
  80. SunDrake replied to the thread EverQuest Trivia #657.

If your telling is entirely true, then it's pretty incredible for a person such as yourself, who has a greater than average knowledge of EQ...

Feb 24, 2020
  81. SunDrake replied to the thread PvP movement or Marketing Hype scam?.

Nothing about it makes sense, but I also think you might be reading too far in to it or giving these guys too much credit. Right? Of...

Feb 23, 2020
  82. SunDrake liked Derka's post in the thread PvP movement or Marketing Hype scam?.

[IMG]

Feb 23, 2020
  83. SunDrake replied to the thread EverQuest Trivia #657.

Is it specific to a large race?

Feb 23, 2020
  84. SunDrake replied to the thread PvP movement or Marketing Hype scam?.

I'm not saying that the enthusiastic push for a PVP TLP isn't kind of strange, but I think you are overstating the level of financial...

Feb 23, 2020
  85. SunDrake replied to the thread EverQuest Trivia #657.

Is it related to the UI in some way?

Feb 23, 2020
  86. SunDrake replied to the thread Returning players and the new TLP server.

To be honest I just connected your name with what you'd like to see happen here, sorry. :) I used to be opposed to a PVP TLP just...

Feb 20, 2020
  87. SunDrake replied to the thread Returning players and the new TLP server.

I've thought about this some recently. In terms of wanting to see raid content from late game [even say TBM and beyond] the existing...

Feb 20, 2020
  88. SunDrake replied to the thread Returning players and the new TLP server.

Oh, absolutely. This would all be a complete non-issue if True Box servers functioned the way they were intended. I'd even personally...

Feb 20, 2020
  89. SunDrake replied to the thread Returning players and the new TLP server.

Hmm, let me just ask your opinion, then. If they released a True Box and a Non True Box Server, where would the gamers who use third...

Feb 20, 2020
  90. SunDrake replied to the thread Returning players and the new TLP server.

I haven't kept up with the TLP Forums as much over the past month or two, but.. what? The last 6+ TLPs have been True-Box, what is the...

Feb 20, 2020
  91. SunDrake replied to the thread How about today?.

Today does seem like a good day. There's been some build up. The standard pleas from the 'we need 30 days for PTO' crowd, which means today...

Feb 17, 2020
  92. SunDrake replied to the thread Everquest Trivia #656.

Is it related to an in-game command? [ex, /<>]

Feb 16, 2020
  93. SunDrake replied to the thread Everquest Trivia #656.

Is it related to some physical terrain or objects visible within the game world?

Feb 16, 2020
  94. SunDrake replied to the thread Everquest Trivia #656.

Item?

Feb 16, 2020
  95. SunDrake liked Mary Poppins's post in the thread EverQuest Trivia #655.

Silly Verily... 1) I take my Eq trivia very seriously and always play this game with a deep sense of honor that would not allow me to...

Feb 15, 2020
  96. SunDrake liked Verily Tjark's post in the thread EverQuest Trivia #655.

The other equally important words of wisdom... you snooze, you lose. Heart Shaped Box

Feb 15, 2020
  97. SunDrake liked Mary Poppins's post in the thread EverQuest Trivia #655.

Never let not knowing what you’re doing stop you from doing something.

Feb 15, 2020
  98. SunDrake liked Rangerette's post in the thread EverQuest Trivia #655.

I know the answer, I think- but am afraid to post it. I dont know enough about this game to create the next question LOL

Feb 15, 2020
  99. SunDrake liked Duder's post in the thread EverQuest Trivia #655.

Its gotta be Tender Kromzek Kabob then right?

Feb 15, 2020
  100. SunDrake replied to the thread EverQuest Trivia #655.

Well, shame on me. I forgot to check this morning. T'was a Valentine's Day edition. The item was Heart Shaped Box. Winner Verily. I am...

Feb 15, 2020
  101. SunDrake replied to the thread EverQuest Trivia #655.

No, but it's close. :p

Feb 14, 2020
  102. SunDrake replied to the thread EverQuest Trivia #655.

Was hoping someone would finish this one out today. So here's a hint: The item shares its name with a Nirvana song, for those of you who...

Feb 14, 2020
  103. SunDrake liked Grove's post in the thread EverQuest Trivia #655.

Is it some kind of alcoholic drink?

Feb 14, 2020
  104. SunDrake replied to the thread EverQuest Trivia #655.

No

Feb 14, 2020
  105. SunDrake liked Buri's post in the thread EverQuest Trivia #655.

From loyalty vendor?

Feb 14, 2020
  106. SunDrake replied to the thread EverQuest Trivia #655.

Yes

Feb 14, 2020
  107. SunDrake liked Grove's post in the thread EverQuest Trivia #655.

Is the object a spell or tome?

Feb 14, 2020
  108. SunDrake liked Eggolas's post in the thread EverQuest Trivia #655.

Did the item come into the game during Underfoot?

Feb 14, 2020
  109. SunDrake liked Finfan's post in the thread EverQuest Trivia #655.

Is the item some sort of mineral?

Feb 14, 2020
  110. SunDrake replied to the thread EverQuest Trivia #655.

No

Feb 14, 2020
  111. SunDrake replied to the thread EverQuest Trivia #655.

No Yes, I believe so. On TLPs it is tied to the release of HoT, however.

Feb 14, 2020
  112. SunDrake liked Zaray's post in the thread EverQuest Trivia #655.

Groundspawn?

Feb 14, 2020
  113. SunDrake liked Verily Tjark's post in the thread EverQuest Trivia #655.

Is the item sold by a vendor?

Feb 14, 2020
  114. SunDrake liked Finfan's post in the thread EverQuest Trivia #655.

Did the item enter the game during or prior to The Serpents Spine?

Feb 14, 2020
  115. SunDrake replied to the thread EverQuest Trivia #655.

No Yes No No

Feb 14, 2020
  116. SunDrake replied to the thread Unfired Star ruby encrusted stein.

I did some trade skills on a live server over the weekend. 1-250ish by being lazy and starting early on recipes that would have been...

Feb 13, 2020
  117. SunDrake replied to the thread EverQuest Trivia #655.

YES: - Item - Weighs less than 1 stone - HoT or prior - Found in more than one zone NO: - Place - NPC - Can be put in Pants Pocket - Can...

Feb 13, 2020
  118. SunDrake liked Eggolas's post in the thread EverQuest Trivia #655.

Did the item enter the game during or before PoP?

Feb 13, 2020
  119. SunDrake replied to the thread EverQuest Trivia #655.

No

Feb 13, 2020
  120. SunDrake posted a new thread.

New PC - Settings, Configurations, Questions

Background: After a decade of using some combination of laptops, tablets, and smartphones for all my online needs, I have decided to...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Feb 13, 2020
  121. SunDrake liked Grove's post in the thread EverQuest Trivia #655.

Is item found in more than one zone?

Feb 13, 2020
  122. SunDrake liked Eggolas's post in the thread EverQuest Trivia #655.

Did the item enter the game during HoT or before?

Feb 13, 2020
  123. SunDrake replied to the thread EverQuest Trivia #655.

Yes Yes

Feb 13, 2020
  124. SunDrake liked Grove's post in the thread EverQuest Trivia #655.

Ground spawn?

Feb 13, 2020
  125. SunDrake liked Mary Poppins's post in the thread EverQuest Trivia #655.

Less than one gnome?

Feb 13, 2020
  126. SunDrake liked Eggolas's post in the thread EverQuest Trivia #655.

Was the item in the original EQ?

Feb 13, 2020
  127. SunDrake liked Finfan's post in the thread EverQuest Trivia #655.

Is the item consumable?

Feb 13, 2020
  128. SunDrake liked Verily Tjark's post in the thread EverQuest Trivia #655.

It's a well known fact that all gnome pants look like skinny jeans, no jncos for gnomes. Is the item placeable?

Feb 13, 2020
  129. SunDrake replied to the thread EverQuest Trivia #655.

No. No. I believe this is the correct answer but will confirm later. The item is not flagged as placeable by ZAM.

Feb 13, 2020
  130. SunDrake replied to the thread EverQuest Trivia #655.

No. No, less than one.. stone. Whatever weight EQ uses. No.

Feb 13, 2020
  131. SunDrake liked Mary Poppins's post in the thread EverQuest Trivia #655.

If he was trying to steal said item, would Verily be able to do so by shoving it in his pants?

Feb 12, 2020
  132. SunDrake liked Zaray's post in the thread EverQuest Trivia #655.

Are tradeskills involved?

Feb 12, 2020
  133. SunDrake liked Buri's post in the thread EverQuest Trivia #655.

Is it looted from a NPC/mob?

Feb 12, 2020
  134. SunDrake replied to the thread EverQuest Trivia #655.

No No No, not likely? He is a Gnome, after all. Rather than focus on the size of the object I will provide the hint that...

Feb 12, 2020
  135. SunDrake liked Buri's post in the thread EverQuest Trivia #655.

I wear Goodfellow jeans, and the pockets are enormous...I could put a $10 paperback in the front pocket, and you'd barely know it's...

Feb 12, 2020
  136. SunDrake replied to the thread EverQuest Trivia #655.

No.

Feb 12, 2020
  137. SunDrake liked Finfan's post in the thread EverQuest Trivia #655.

Is the item equip-able?

Feb 12, 2020
  138. SunDrake replied to the thread EverQuest Trivia #655.

No.

Feb 12, 2020
  139. SunDrake liked Verily Tjark's post in the thread EverQuest Trivia #655.

Would it fit in your pants pocket?

Feb 12, 2020
  140. SunDrake replied to the thread EverQuest Trivia #655.

It might depend.. do you wear JNCO jeans? All kidding aside: No, not likely. Edit: If you do wear JNCO jeans please say so.. that way...

Feb 12, 2020
  141. SunDrake replied to the thread Mepp's Guide Sticky Thread is out of date.

The stickies could be cleaned up, for sure. TLP Guide very out of date. No real reason to have the Miragul Server Discussion remain a...

Feb 12, 2020
  142. SunDrake liked Nebula's post in the thread Basically New player.

I jumped right in with both feet. Made a caracter Mangler had a group in about 10mins. Currently lvl 8 Aladin High Elf Cleric. Thanks guys...

Feb 12, 2020
  143. SunDrake liked Eggolas's post in the thread EverQuest Trivia #655.

Is it an item?

Feb 12, 2020
  144. SunDrake replied to the thread EverQuest Trivia #655.

Yes.

Feb 12, 2020
  145. SunDrake liked Grove's post in the thread EverQuest Trivia #655.

Is it an NPC

Feb 12, 2020
  146. SunDrake replied to the thread EverQuest Trivia #655.

No.

Feb 12, 2020
  147. SunDrake liked Eggolas's post in the thread Everquest Trivia #654.

I wanted something that would have a person run through the taverns in Thurgadin until they came upon Darts O'Gavin. Along the way,...

Feb 12, 2020
  148. SunDrake replied to the thread Everquest Trivia #654.

Oh, for sure. Its also one of my favorite aspects of early EQ. I used to run around and visit every bar and tavern in Norrath to see if...

Feb 12, 2020
  149. SunDrake liked Eggolas's post in the thread EverQuest Trivia #655.

Is it place?

Feb 12, 2020
  150. SunDrake replied to the thread EverQuest Trivia #655.

No.

Feb 12, 2020
  151. SunDrake posted a new thread.

EverQuest Trivia #655

Rules: - The Game Master (the one who won the last game) selects a person (NPC), place, or thing in-game related. - Players then ask...

Forum: The Newbie Zone

Feb 12, 2020
  152. SunDrake liked Eggolas's post in the thread Everquest Trivia #654.

Ding!!! Congratulations SunDrake. One of the things I loved to do in early EQ days was visit all the taverns and sample the wares. I...

Feb 12, 2020
  153. SunDrake replied to the thread Everquest Trivia #654.

I think there was some confusion early on in this one regarding the fact that the Dartboard was considered an 'item'. I'm sure everyone has...

Feb 12, 2020
  154. SunDrake replied to the thread Basically New player.

Mangler launched last March in classic. It presently has the highest population of all the TLPs and is nearing PoP unlock. Most players...

Feb 12, 2020
  155. SunDrake replied to the thread Everquest Trivia #654.

Most look rather painful for the critter involved. Respectable, can't say.. didn't know em. :D

Feb 12, 2020
  156. SunDrake replied to the thread Everquest Trivia #654.

Is it the dartboard that's used by Darts O'Gavin, in Doogle's Drinks?

Feb 12, 2020
  157. SunDrake replied to the thread Everquest Trivia #654.

Is the associated NPC Mordin Frostcleaver, of Mordin's Meats?

Feb 12, 2020
  158. SunDrake replied to the thread Everquest Trivia #654.

Is the answer you seek related to Plane of Mischief?

Feb 10, 2020
  159. SunDrake liked dreamweaver's post in the thread 24 Hours down.

Don't you put that evil on me Ricky Bobby.

Feb 10, 2020
  160. SunDrake liked yober's post in the thread 24 Hours down.

You don't have to, we know what you meant.

Feb 10, 2020
  161. SunDrake replied to the thread Everquest Trivia #654.

Haha, I kinda figured. I thought to myself, 'no freaking way he thinks he means a noc' :D Is.. the item a Spire Stone?

Feb 10, 2020
  162. SunDrake replied to the thread Everquest Trivia #654.

I am thinking this speaks more to his typing skills than his EQ trivia skills. O is next to P. N __ C. I am going to say he was going...

Feb 10, 2020
  163. SunDrake replied to the thread 0-box server...

This. Using that type of thing as a solution would have zero impact on the types of player behavior you seek to eliminate. Those types...

Feb 9, 2020
  164. SunDrake liked Eggolas's post in the thread Everquest Trivia #654.

Apologies for the delay. I am looking for an item. For this contest, both the item and place found are required.

Feb 9, 2020
  165. SunDrake replied to the thread Everquest Trivia #654.

Can the item be equipped?

Feb 9, 2020
  166. SunDrake replied to the thread Everquest Trivia #654.

Wooo. Work this weekend without EQ Trivia was a drag. Item?

Feb 9, 2020
  167. SunDrake replied to the thread Server Discussion - Non Truebox rule set..

I think the changes they made to focus effects for the launch of the Mangler server is their preferred setting moving forward for TLPs,...

Feb 9, 2020
  168. SunDrake replied to the thread Gnome BeastLords.

Could use the harpy. I remember first witnessing the harpy model there in Steamfont and it stood out in my mind. I don't think its an...

Feb 9, 2020
  169. SunDrake liked yerm's post in the thread Allow transfers off Agnarr to Mangler on PoP launch....

allow agnar to phinny. Allow any subsequent tlp (barring selo naturally) > phinny. Let phinny soak people who want to move on. Moving to...

Feb 9, 2020
  170. SunDrake replied to the thread Raiding as f2p.

I believe F2P is initially capped at 250 AA, but you can purchase additional AA space through the DB Store. Now, don't do that. Come up...

Feb 8, 2020
  171. SunDrake replied to the thread Adding a F2P toon to group... CLR, DRU or BRD most effective F2P?.

Bard for gameplay. Druid for ease of gameplay. But choose Bard. There is no Bard merc, depending on your goals you can work with a healer...

Feb 8, 2020
  172. SunDrake liked Cadira's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Feb 7, 2020
  173. SunDrake liked Zanarnar's post in the thread I'm Your New Community Manager!.

Shoebox full of microsd cards is still the fastest way to move data around the world ;) https://what-if.xkcd.com/31/

Feb 7, 2020
  174. SunDrake liked Eggolas's post in the thread Everquest Trivia 653.

Political commentary?

Feb 7, 2020
  175. SunDrake replied to the thread Raiding as f2p.

I guess keep in mind you don't have to be credit card subbed. So long as you have some ability to earn a Krono to click once per month.

Feb 7, 2020
  176. SunDrake replied to the thread Everquest Trivia 653.

Snowflake?

Feb 7, 2020
  177. SunDrake replied to the thread Everquest Trivia 653.

Iceberg? The bear that rolls with Tundra Jack?

Feb 7, 2020
  178. SunDrake replied to the thread Everquest Trivia 653.

Nevermind, I see it was added to the No list. So, next up: Is the NPC flagged as an animal?

Feb 6, 2020
  179. SunDrake replied to the thread Everquest Trivia 653.

You might have missed this one. :)

Feb 6, 2020
  180. SunDrake replied to the thread Everquest Trivia 653.

Is the NPC a kobold? Edit: Changed my question.

Feb 6, 2020
  181. SunDrake replied to the thread Everquest Trivia 653.

Is the NPC located within a dungeon?

Feb 5, 2020
  182. SunDrake liked Scorrpio's post in the thread How to move spells from spell book to hotbar?.

Spells: you really do not need to open your spell book any more - except maybe to read in detail on a spell you just scribed. If you just...

Feb 4, 2020
  183. SunDrake liked Scorrpio's post in the thread How to move spells from spell book to hotbar?.

Talking to NPCs - in days of yore, NPCs had no highlighted keywords. Just plain text that you read and tried to figure out a proper...

Feb 4, 2020
  184. SunDrake replied to the thread Everquest Trivia 653.

Is this NPC present in Planes of Power or prior?

Feb 4, 2020
  185. SunDrake replied to the thread Everquest Trivia 653.

Item?

Feb 3, 2020
  186. SunDrake replied to the thread How to move spells from spell book to hotbar?.

You will want to learn to utilize different saved spell sets as a Shaman. I believe you right click the spell bar and find the option for...

Feb 2, 2020
  187. SunDrake replied to the thread Everquest Trivia 652.

Located in Steamfont?

Feb 2, 2020
  188. SunDrake replied to the thread Everquest Trivia 652.

Is it a faction?

Feb 2, 2020
  189. SunDrake liked Mary Poppins's post in the thread Everquest Trivia 652.

Is it, or does it resemble (shape, size, function, or smell), a phallus? Sorry, but because of sundrake, I’m leading with this question...

Feb 1, 2020
  190. SunDrake replied to the thread Everquest Trivia 652.

Is it a spell?

Feb 1, 2020
  191. SunDrake replied to the thread Everquest Trivia 652.

Item?

Jan 31, 2020
  192. SunDrake liked Grove's post in the thread EverQuest Trivia #651.

Underfoot Mushroom

Jan 31, 2020
  193. SunDrake replied to the thread EverQuest Trivia #651.

Yes, winner! This edition of trivia was going to be a nod to EQ Trivia #577 and be titled (Extra Phallus Edition 1.2) but Morit did not...

Jan 31, 2020
  194. SunDrake replied to the thread EverQuest Trivia #651.

No

Jan 31, 2020
  195. SunDrake replied to the thread EverQuest Trivia #651.

Yes No No

Jan 30, 2020
  196. SunDrake replied to the thread EverQuest Trivia #651.

Yes

Jan 30, 2020
  197. SunDrake replied to the thread EverQuest Trivia #651.

No Not sure how to word that as a Yes/No. I am going with 'Yes' that it's found in only one zone. Yes No

Jan 30, 2020
  198. SunDrake replied to the thread EverQuest Trivia #651.

YES - Item - Classic EQ - Item weighs less than the surface gravity on Earth's moon in m/s2 - Still obtainable in 2020 - Used in...

Jan 29, 2020
  199. SunDrake replied to the thread EverQuest Trivia #651.

No

Jan 29, 2020