SunDrake's Recent Activity

1. SunDrake replied to the thread rizlona or aradune ?.

As Foaming said, I believe a willingness to pull is of the greatest assistance to most box groups. Between Tank / Heals / Util / DPS,...

Jan 21, 2021 at 12:51 PM
  2. SunDrake replied to the thread Server transfer?.

Former E`ci player?

Jan 6, 2021
  3. SunDrake liked Jalen007's post in the thread Cannot Reproduce Undead Dragongut Strings did not drop from Trakanon =(.

At 6:41:05 Am MST 12/10/2020 on the Rizlona Server we got a <Systemwide_Message> for successfully killing Trakanon in our Old Sebilis AoC...

Dec 14, 2020
  4. SunDrake replied to the thread Rizlona w/ a single character?.

I've met and grouped with two solo players, both leveling up, over the past week. I'm sure you are aware, but it'll just mean you need to...

Nov 3, 2020
  5. SunDrake replied to the thread 1 day of no bots per month!.

It makes complete sense, it's just not what you want to see.

Oct 21, 2020
  6. SunDrake replied to the thread Could we get more parcel npcs in kunark and velious?.

Stop Making Sense.

Sep 29, 2020
  7. SunDrake replied to the thread Dear DBG/DPG - From an EQ-Player.

Now servers aren't up AND I want Five Guys Fries. :(

Sep 16, 2020
  8. SunDrake replied to the thread Could I still find low level groups on Aradune?.

I could be wrong, but I do not think that is what he was saying. At all. The new servers are less than a month into the first...

Sep 15, 2020
  9. SunDrake liked Tweakfour17's post in the thread New Server Transfer Rules - 09/08/2020.

I agree, it has a purpose and that purpose goes away in OoW ish when everything is instanced and there is no OW. For sure by TSS. In...

Sep 9, 2020
  10. SunDrake replied to the thread New Server Transfer Rules - 09/08/2020.

I can't edit so I will state: despite that, I would still be in favor of allowing that meet up of the two servers. I am of the opinion...

Sep 9, 2020
  11. SunDrake replied to the thread New Server Transfer Rules - 09/08/2020.

As someone who played on Coirnav, I kinda do, yeah. I can't stand True Box, so I never wanted to play by the rules and play six...

Sep 9, 2020
  12. SunDrake replied to the thread New Server Transfer Rules - 09/08/2020.

What this also kinda squashes is the push for True Box to be removed in a certain era. It looks like with this decision they want True Box...

Sep 9, 2020
  13. SunDrake replied to the thread New Server Transfer Rules - 09/08/2020.

Yeah, these are the things that were going through my head, as well. The way I am seeing it: Coirnav/Agnarr may not go to Selo's...

Sep 9, 2020
  14. SunDrake replied to the thread New Server Transfer Rules - 09/08/2020.

Yeah, I'm all for it. I have some questions regarding the implementation, but I realize they just announced yesterday, so I'm sure more...

Sep 9, 2020
  15. SunDrake posted a new thread.

New Server Transfer Rules - 09/08/2020

*** Progression Servers *** - Players may server transfer between progression servers that are in the same or later expansion and within...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Sep 9, 2020
  16. SunDrake replied to the thread Archaeologist Quests/Broken Effects.

The only ways that this would be unknown to DPG is if they simply never read bug reports, or that current employees just literally...

Sep 7, 2020
  17. SunDrake replied to the thread For all the doubting Thomas's.

Imagine fragmenting an already miniscule population of players in like time zones and then further alienating the remainder by acting like...

Sep 7, 2020
  18. SunDrake replied to the thread Considering returning - Mangler Pop?.

I do not play on Mangler much since Rizlona launched, but every indication I get is that the server is wildly healthy for its stage in the...

Sep 4, 2020
  19. SunDrake liked Dythan's post in the thread Epic Bottlenecks and Where to Find Them.

Right, because if it's not a problem for you, it's not a problem.

Aug 27, 2020
  20. SunDrake liked yepmetoo's post in the thread EQPLAYERS.

Necroing threads as a "violation" is dumb. Someone griefing the forums by bumping all the oldest threads for no reason is one thing,...

Aug 27, 2020