sumnayin's Recent Activity

1. sumnayin replied to the thread Time to BAN all the 'special trackers' out there.

That is who they are complaining about..."special trackers" its right there in the title

Jul 18, 2020
  2. sumnayin replied to the thread Time to BAN all the 'special trackers' out there.

So posting something makes it true? Did they prove it? or is like 4 years of Russiagate where its true because the media says its true,...

Jul 18, 2020
  3. sumnayin replied to the thread Enchanter pet nerf.

Look at all the tears dropping in this thread lol...I was pretty neutral on the charm thing because I really just don't care, but after...

Jun 17, 2020
  4. sumnayin replied to the thread Annddddd...here comes the lag.

I'm guessing I should just keep playing FF14. I can't even connect to the launcher on EQ.

Jun 9, 2020
  5. sumnayin posted a new thread.

Spell effects.

Just wondering where people stand on OG vs New spell effects. I personally don't like most of the new ones, at least for classic...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

May 26, 2020
  6. sumnayin replied to the thread Truebox and family in aradune.

Played with my brother, we slept at different times, we worked at different times, we had lives that afforded different hours of time...

May 26, 2020
  7. sumnayin liked TheDohn's post in the thread Truebox and family in aradune.

I strongly suspect there will be several families all playing together, in groups of roughly 54-72, as that is the average size for an EQ...

May 26, 2020
  8. sumnayin replied to the thread Let's reset Sleepers Tomb on Agnarr..

Saying as most characters on Agnarr are probably almost full Time geared...I can imagine a group would have no problem setting off the...

May 26, 2020
  9. sumnayin replied to the thread Best zone exp nowadays.

73% bonus exp. Very few mobs in zone run. Lots of mobs at level to pull(Unlike places like Najena). No other zone 10-30 has all 3 of...

May 26, 2020
  10. sumnayin replied to the thread [Feature] Block grey con mob summon.

How can you answer the question while asking the question and not see? Idiocracy was supposed to be a warning, not a documentary.

May 26, 2020
  11. sumnayin replied to the thread Predictions for Aradune World Firsts / Records.

No, not at all. I build communities outside of the internet. I don't need online friends.

May 18, 2020
  12. sumnayin replied to the thread Predictions for Aradune World Firsts / Records.

"lots"....lol.

May 18, 2020
  13. sumnayin replied to the thread Predictions for Aradune World Firsts / Records.

unattended gameplay 1st offense is a suspension, learn to read

May 18, 2020
  14. sumnayin replied to the thread Server transfers from Aradune to Riz?.

This is why I say no. This would be just as bad as when DBG decided to give exploiters 250k platinum during classic for spells missing...

May 18, 2020
  15. sumnayin replied to the thread Why are we giving hackers and botters 2-3 strikes?.

They're actually all 3 statements of fact. Because a statement of fact doesn't have to be true, it just has to be provable as true or...

May 17, 2020
  16. sumnayin replied to the thread Why are we giving hackers and botters 2-3 strikes?.

No where in the post does it state that your house is allowed to play multiple groups of 2.

May 17, 2020
  17. sumnayin replied to the thread Don't try to live in the past. Let's spice TLPs up!.

Playing on Coirnav with my brother was probably the most fun i've had playing a video game since FF14 2.0 came out and I played with my...

May 17, 2020
  18. sumnayin replied to the thread Best TLP idea.

Why not just stop worrying about what other people are doing and play the game for yourself? Amazing how people always default to...

May 17, 2020
  19. sumnayin replied to the thread Please adjust bard songs.

Also plz let Ogres be bards and revert Bard AoE back to the original way it was.

May 16, 2020
  20. sumnayin replied to the thread How do Enchanters level before they get charm?.

god forbid you just play to enjoy the game and not race to 50. On Coirnav I switched characters after a few days and still was 50 in...

May 16, 2020
  21. sumnayin replied to the thread Lets make with the new servers already....

Will be fun to see how that plays out.

May 16, 2020
  22. sumnayin replied to the thread How do Enchanters level before they get charm?.

Charm isn't great at 11 anyways, no idea why you want to try playing on a new server without grouping. Also, Enchanters have dots and...

May 16, 2020
  23. sumnayin replied to the thread Charm is too strong.

You keep doing this, you deflect with no mention of what these other abilities are. There is nothing as strong as charm. If there was,...

May 15, 2020
  24. sumnayin posted a new thread.

Question about Aradune

My orphanage wants to all play on Aradune. Will rogues be buffed, we were all planning on 2 boxing 2 rogues each but only if we can do as...

May 15, 2020
  25. sumnayin replied to the thread Gathering up your crew.

I completely disagree if your plan is to get Barbarians or Erudites anywhere. You can do whatever you want but I wouldn't spend the...

May 15, 2020
  26. sumnayin replied to the thread My Money My Voice.

Coirnav and Mangler both released months before their respective predecessors hit LDoN. Other than them, no TLP came even close to...

May 15, 2020
  27. sumnayin replied to the thread Charm is too strong.

You are terrible at debating

May 15, 2020
  28. sumnayin replied to the thread I'm about to zone on Mangler, wish me luck!.

Quit mangler less than a month in. Got 50 and couldn't find a guild that raided hours that I wanted to. Starting to be glad I quit.

May 15, 2020
  29. sumnayin replied to the thread Expansion Unlocks Aradune.

I won't lie, I was really enjoying Agnarr(started in Velious) and I quit the day Coirnav was announced. But i'll probably stay on...

May 15, 2020
  30. sumnayin replied to the thread Gathering up your crew.

On Coirnav I made Monk/Shaman and just leveled up near Qeynos. A few days later, my brother wanted to make a character so we made 3 high...

May 15, 2020
  31. sumnayin replied to the thread Any early morning players out there for Aradune?.

EU guilds, Australian guilds. Most Americans work during the day and play at night. Most people on the planet work during the day and play...

May 15, 2020
  32. sumnayin replied to the thread What about launching 4 servers at start Aradune1&2 Rizlona1&2 to avoid login problems.

If p99 can and did do it, i'm sure DPG can manage.

May 15, 2020
  33. sumnayin replied to the thread Peace Out.

Have no doubt, just like how all the WoW Classic servers(before WoW classic), the owners ended up with lamborghinis and stuff

May 15, 2020
  34. sumnayin replied to the thread How to fix Rogues.

I always found that going Combat or Subtlety was pretty good, especially if you don't want to rely on backstab

May 14, 2020
  35. sumnayin replied to the thread UFC 249 700,000 buys and how it relates to Progression servers..

You were wrong, and I wasn't. What does that have to do with "the world?" When I can verify someone is wrong in their first statement I...

May 14, 2020
  36. sumnayin replied to the thread How to make krono/plat.

Can I have your autograph, I love meeting all the rich, cool, highly educated people online...there are so many of them.

May 14, 2020
  37. sumnayin replied to the thread How to make krono/plat.

Post is actually very basic(not wonderful at all). TLPs are great for nostalgia and enjoying the old content, especially if you don't...

May 14, 2020
  38. sumnayin replied to the thread My Money My Voice.

Clones are genetically identical. In terms of TLP servers that would mean they have the exact same rule-sets. There hasn't been one...

May 13, 2020
  39. sumnayin replied to the thread Charm is too strong.

All emotion and 0 facts. BTW, The only way Necros can out-dps enchanters is with charm. The reason it isn't really an issue is...

May 13, 2020
  40. sumnayin replied to the thread Night vision.

tbh the only 2 things I hated about p99 Green were the boats and the super slow exp...everything else was fine as far as nostalgia...

May 13, 2020
  41. sumnayin replied to the thread Memorial Day.

Pretty sure Coirnav did as well, a long one

May 13, 2020
  42. sumnayin replied to the thread Aradune Corpse Runs.

Off Topic but I had something like this happen before EQ...back in UO. There was a GM event outside Britain at the cemetery with the...

May 13, 2020
  43. sumnayin replied to the thread Lets make with the new servers already....

People make up their own realities. It is easier to make up your own reality than to think and understand actual reality.

May 12, 2020
  44. sumnayin replied to the thread How do you feel about single account players?.

Or you could Or you could just send tells to people asking if they want to start a group somewhere

May 12, 2020
  45. sumnayin replied to the thread How do people handle boxed party members and loot?.

Never roll nbg in pugs. Sorry, I can sell that gear and buy gear for myself, not fair for someone to get to roll on gear, get exp, get...

May 12, 2020
  46. sumnayin replied to the thread Does Caster DPS Gear Matter Without Focus Effects?.

Doesn't matter what my mana pool is; it matters what my mana regen is. Unless i'm a Wizard, this is out of my control until Velious. In...

May 12, 2020
  47. sumnayin replied to the thread UFC 249 700,000 buys and how it relates to Progression servers..

UFC 249 was 64.99 PPV with 84.98 if you get the bundle that comes with ESPN+. Just saying, you're wrong in your first sentence; that is...

May 12, 2020
  48. sumnayin replied to the thread Rizlona or Aradune (longterm).

Literally 1 fight...the epic is easy. If it was so hard he wouldn't have started and finished it in 1 day. Everyone going on the forums...

May 12, 2020
  49. sumnayin replied to the thread Rizlona or Aradune (longterm).

Going to be hard to hide, there are only so many places bots/farmers go in classic...and then in kunark....and then in Velious. People...

May 12, 2020
  50. sumnayin replied to the thread Wizard vs Mag for old world.

All depends on what dps you want. Wizards have more efficient nukes, way better rain spells. Mages have pets, and if you get your epic...

May 12, 2020
  51. sumnayin replied to the thread after the free month on tlps have the numbers of players dropped?.

Debatable, because the water level outside Freeport hasn't risen 1 mm in 21 years but we have to hear about "ice" melting.

May 12, 2020
  52. sumnayin replied to the thread Progression server - Starting with ALL classes..

I realize this was a necro intended to subtly attack the new TLPs...but I still think they should really try to work on incorporating...

May 12, 2020
  53. sumnayin replied to the thread "I sit LFG for hours" You're wrong, here's why..

Takes less than a minute to /who all <level range> and send a few tells. Also isn't hard to group with people as you level and friend...

May 11, 2020
  54. sumnayin replied to the thread Players dont actually want "classic" EQ.

to be fair, you can't compare Mangler and Selos based on starting points when most people probably didn't want to play 1 month unlocks....

May 11, 2020
  55. sumnayin replied to the thread Aradune Truebox.

I like learning new things, please tell me how telling someone that wants to avoid truebox to go play on a non-truebox server is dense.

May 11, 2020
  56. sumnayin replied to the thread Aradune Truebox.

That must be why so many people are complaining that they can't play on 1 PC with 2 characters on Aradune...amazing find, detective.

May 11, 2020
  57. sumnayin replied to the thread Rizlona or Aradune (longterm).

Because it really isn't hard to get your epics. On Coirnav I had my mage epic week 1 on Kunark. On the 3rd week of Coirnav, my brother...

May 11, 2020
  58. sumnayin replied to the thread Aradune Truebox.

There will be a non-truebox server...go there. It blows my mind how many people want a non-truebox server and won't go play on the...

May 11, 2020
  59. sumnayin replied to the thread Current necro / mage pets in classic?.

Mage/Mage is really easy for leveling, the exp isn't super speed but you can easily kill anything you want to level that is level...

May 11, 2020
  60. sumnayin replied to the thread Aradune Corpse Runs.

I wouldn't mind corpse runs. The only reason I hated it on P99 Green the first month was because I got tired of waiting on the boats which...

May 9, 2020
  61. sumnayin replied to the thread Far Left or Far Right? Confirmation needed.

Why can't people read...the official word is in their OFFICIAL post...you could have read the post 4 times over in the time you wrote...

May 9, 2020
  62. sumnayin liked Ragnoruk's post in the thread Whats your first plans for Aradune.

I really can't decide what class I want to play this time. So far I have narrowed it down to Warrior, Monk or Ranger. As for what I will...

May 9, 2020
  63. sumnayin replied to the thread best way to lvl 12 boxes on ritzlona ?.

Not to mention 12 isn't enough to make your pick lol...a lot of zones take 40+ characters and if you have 28+ other people...they are...

May 9, 2020
  64. sumnayin replied to the thread How you main melee at server start?.

Biggest problem is strength early on haha unless you want to stay in banded

May 8, 2020
  65. sumnayin replied to the thread Charm is too strong.

No one said remove charm, how do you get enchanters won't have charm from "nerf charm." Charm is excessively overpowered with very...

May 6, 2020
  66. sumnayin replied to the thread LDoNs, 2HB and Helms please.

Bring back spell graphics. My necro can use his invis AA and get the old invis graphic...but casting invis has crap...clearly the old...

May 6, 2020
  67. sumnayin replied to the thread Need Dev Response - Focus effects on Aradune.

I didn't care about foci on my mage on Coirnav too much, could have lived without it...but playing a Necro on Mangler made me had not...

May 6, 2020
  68. sumnayin replied to the thread Expansion Unlocks Aradune.

I like 3 months, it lets me enjoy and have fun in the expansion...and if I get slightly bored I can slow down in the last half of the...

May 4, 2020
  69. sumnayin replied to the thread Aradune - GM Enforcement and DPS Racing.

I despise getting a group somewhere and no gear I can use drops there...not being allowed to get loot, the people that get all the loot...

May 2, 2020
  70. sumnayin replied to the thread How do you intend to enforce the 2-box max?.

I love how I can always call the future....people are so predictable. Limit people to 1, they complain their wife can't play. Limit them to...

Apr 30, 2020
  71. sumnayin replied to the thread Let's keep Agnarr F2P.

Why? Because you don't like the rules? Because a handful of people on the forums don't like the rules? I love the rules. I love...

Apr 29, 2020
  72. sumnayin replied to the thread How do you intend to enforce the 2-box max?.

Man I love it...when people talk about enforcing a 0 boxing rule...the whiners always say what about my wife, what about my oldest...

Apr 29, 2020
  73. sumnayin replied to the thread Ignoring all the hate and disappointment.

You should learn how to read...you just made all my points for me and somehow you think you're disputing what I said. I also never said...

Apr 29, 2020
  74. sumnayin replied to the thread WHERE IS OUR FV / FREE TRADE NO ONE ASKED FOR POP LOCKED NO ONE!!!.

Things I love about the new server. Active GMs. 2 box max. PoP Lock. Bots will be dealt with, Cheaters will be dealt with, All the...

Apr 29, 2020
  75. sumnayin posted a new thread.

My take on the PoP lock

I think the PoP lock is in place to test out the active GM support. If they don't lock the server at some point they are committing to...

Apr 28, 2020
  76. sumnayin replied to the thread Is it just me waiting for the announcement excited?.

I'm stoked, can't wait to have fun for a year or more on Aradune. Video Games are meant to enjoy(unless you play for money I guess), if you...

Apr 28, 2020
  77. sumnayin replied to the thread DPG is absolutely clueless.

Man, imagine thinking your opinion is the majority just because you live in an echo chamber.

Apr 28, 2020
  78. sumnayin replied to the thread Ignoring all the hate and disappointment.

What does it matter if people petition for those reasons? How would you even know if people do? All the GMs are going to do it is tell...

Apr 28, 2020
  79. sumnayin replied to the thread Ignoring all the hate and disappointment.

I will definitely be playing on the 2 character limit server with either necro/druid, enchanter/cleric or monk/shaman. If I plan on raiding...

Apr 28, 2020
  80. sumnayin posted a new thread.

I am happy.

I was about to buy Shadowbringers and play FF14 for a few months but I am thinking of waiting for these servers instead. The only thing I...

Apr 28, 2020
  81. sumnayin replied to the thread Please do not implement code you can not support.

Who is isolated? Do employees of their company not have internet or phones? I do code every day from my house, because I know my job and I...

Apr 17, 2020
  82. sumnayin replied to the thread So, no one is going to mention the mount buff "change"?.

Wow, you're cool...can I have your autograph?

Apr 16, 2020
  83. sumnayin replied to the thread My god you guys would complain about anything..

A lot of speculation in this "fact" post

Apr 12, 2020
  84. sumnayin replied to the thread Lets get a show of hands, who would play on Free Trade TLP?.

You actually have 0 alts, because there is no free-trade TLP...there is FV where you might have alts, go there.

Apr 8, 2020
  85. sumnayin replied to the thread Lets get a show of hands, who would play on Free Trade TLP?.

I would not re-sub to vote no...see the problem there?

Apr 8, 2020
  86. sumnayin replied to the thread Vendors: The renewable resource!.

imagine if they could just code vendors to show everything they have...since the items are there

Apr 5, 2020
  87. sumnayin replied to the thread Mage pet questions for early expansions..

Looks like you didn't read anything.

Mar 29, 2020
  88. sumnayin replied to the thread New servers ASAP. Covid-19 and people home.

could also go to Sol A. You forgot mine, the first post on the no TLPs. The one that wasn't asking for the TLPs but was making fun...

Mar 26, 2020
  89. sumnayin replied to the thread The bots are bad and only going to get worse.

Are my guildies gonna pay my monthly fee, because I personally get krono to play for free. I also use it to buy items I can't farm by...

Mar 26, 2020
  90. sumnayin posted a new thread.

When was the last time...

Anyone can look at this forum and see the majority of posts are advocating for some sort of change, be it to EQ in general, or to TLPs and...

Mar 22, 2020
  91. sumnayin replied to the thread More time off for new tlp in summer?.

Imagine this being your priority in life...

Mar 22, 2020
  92. sumnayin replied to the thread Launch the truebox server now and aradune later?.

This is what I love, somehow: "Yeah, we got that. We are incredibly excited to announce the names and general rule set info for the...

Mar 20, 2020
  93. sumnayin replied to the thread Timing is Everything....

Gee, I wonder who released a thread about this like 3 or 4 days ago...oh yeah me. Without making a tl:dr post

Mar 17, 2020
  94. sumnayin posted a new thread.

Missed the boat

2 week incubation period, spreads even before symptoms, no one knows how long the virus stays in peoples bodies, likely 1-2 weeks. Going to...

Mar 15, 2020
  95. sumnayin replied to the thread thinking about making afk farming bots.

Nobody is going to play on a PVP server. All the casual people that sign up to play on TLPs(and buy krono) are going to get real...

Mar 15, 2020
  96. sumnayin replied to the thread NPC fears.

I'd answer but what does this have to do with TLPs? There are appropriate forums for this

Mar 13, 2020
  97. sumnayin replied to the thread With Holly gone, what do you think the future of EQ and EQ TLP's will be?.

Based on what? They couldn't sell with Holly as an employee? When companies change names they sell? Your lack of business knowledge?

Mar 7, 2020
  98. sumnayin replied to the thread Sad part about all these botters....

Amazing isn't it, when their only option is to buy loot rights....people will propose to buy the loot rights. People aren't spamming to...

Mar 7, 2020
  99. sumnayin replied to the thread New Type of TLP Server Idea.....

Lets be real, if the code was open-source a lot of stuff would have been fixed years ago by single people. Just because people have a...

Mar 5, 2020
  100. sumnayin replied to the thread Delaying the TLP was good if it meant addressing bots and 3rd party.

And? Why tell us you're leaving and not give details on why. That just screams 'seeking attention'

Mar 5, 2020
  101. sumnayin replied to the thread In reply to suggestions to return/start on Mangler....

6 to 8 months ago I suggested not doing a fresh TLP to replace Mangler, yet doing a TLP designed to merge into Mangler. No one cared...so I...

Mar 3, 2020
  102. sumnayin replied to the thread Honest Thread About Exping and Honest ways to improve exping in Classic-pop.

Never had issues with leveling on any recent TLP, being level 50 in the first week without even trying is not slow...sorry this isn't WoW...

Mar 3, 2020
  103. sumnayin replied to the thread Zek PvP Event HUGE SUCCESS!!! Come online to join the fun!.

[IMG][IMG] PVP TLP...try using a photo of the actual event and not hours before...the irony of using lies by the media to say someone...

Feb 29, 2020
  104. sumnayin replied to the thread Merging servers.

Not one word was uttered about merging TLPs...literally not one. Aren't the only 2 servers with the same rule-sets Ragefire and Lockjaw?

Feb 28, 2020
  105. sumnayin replied to the thread No New TLP.

Good point

Feb 27, 2020
  106. sumnayin replied to the thread No New TLP.

I just think it is hilarious that this company still has a pre-Miragul headline at the front of the main page. Like, take 2 minutes to...

Feb 27, 2020
  107. sumnayin replied to the thread Sirens Grotto Mass Botting.

That is because they have a reporting system meant for reporting cheaters...not the forums. I have reported multiple people I...

Feb 26, 2020
  108. sumnayin replied to the thread Can we get a hate reducing melee aug?.

Oh man, you proved me wrong...zinger

Feb 26, 2020
  109. sumnayin replied to the thread No New TLP.

Hope they do, then I can be more productive with my life not playing EQ, like I have been while waiting for a new TLP

Feb 25, 2020
  110. sumnayin replied to the thread Can we get a hate reducing melee aug?.

Then, can mages get a spell to reduce aggro during classic...only reason Mages aren't worst damage on most raid mobs is because of Wizards...

Feb 25, 2020
  111. sumnayin replied to the thread AFK Bot HACKER.

I've reported a few on FV at Hill Giants while trying to get my monk his epic(god that thing is terrible). It's funny reporting people that...

Feb 25, 2020
  112. sumnayin replied to the thread What classes will be the most successful if a Free For All PVP server launches?.

Probably Necro so that I can do whatever I want whenever I want and avoid people if needed. How does the EC Tunnel work on a PVP server?

Feb 23, 2020
  113. sumnayin replied to the thread AA exp question and help.

Faster at 55

Feb 23, 2020
  114. sumnayin replied to the thread How is selos population currently?.

I suggested servers that are designed to merge into Mangler to boost the population but I guess that is too logical...people are afraid...

Feb 17, 2020
  115. sumnayin replied to the thread Prove you want a PVP TLP! (Feb 29th event!).

I think seasonal event PVP servers would be funish, but I never enjoyed the PVP servers even back in 1999...it was just getting to level...

Feb 17, 2020
  116. sumnayin replied to the thread New TLP Concept.

eee

Feb 15, 2020
  117. sumnayin replied to the thread New TLP Concept.

At this point I can't tell if this is a joke or not...crap

Feb 14, 2020
  118. sumnayin replied to the thread Mangler expansion unlock garbage.

I've played dozens of MMOs since I played UO from the week it came out back in the 90s...I can name dozens of "launches" that didn't...

Feb 13, 2020
  119. sumnayin replied to the thread Alot of good ideas.

as opposed to afew?

Feb 11, 2020