Stymie's Recent Activity

1. Stymie liked Angeliana's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Game Team - Everyone Miscellaneous Questions Q: How popular is housing among the developers, any hardcore cozy gamers or absolute...

Mar 18, 2024
  2. Stymie liked Loup Garou's post in the thread The free crown ornament.

You are all wrong - [IMG]

Mar 18, 2024
  3. Stymie replied to the thread The free crown ornament.

Be-De-Be-De-Be-De Hiya Buck!

Mar 18, 2024
  4. Stymie replied to the thread Can we double the price of subs and Krono?.

I believe that what you are seeing is 25 years worth of skepticism. I threw money at the Legends server for 2 months before calling it...

Mar 2, 2024
  5. Stymie liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Can we double the price of subs and Krono?.

Lert not start that whole story about affordability. What is affordable to you is not affordable to others. And boxing in the game is...

Mar 2, 2024
  6. Stymie liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Can we double the price of subs and Krono?.

Good example on the homeless guy. I recall a story where an old lady they called the shaky lady. Was always pan handling then someone...

Mar 2, 2024
  7. Stymie liked Nennius's post in the thread Can we double the price of subs and Krono?.

Instead of raising prices for everyone, just allow folks who have excess cash to give to a special campaign... EXTRADEV 2024 Your...

Mar 2, 2024
  8. Stymie liked Tuco's post in the thread Can we double the price of subs and Krono?.

[img]

Mar 2, 2024
  9. Stymie liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Can we double the price of subs and Krono?.

Ummm. No. You would likely just kill the game faster. Was that a serious suggestion or just trolling? I can't speak for everyone but I...

Mar 2, 2024
  10. Stymie liked Captain Video's post in the thread planetside sold?.

This is off-topic, but anyway... We're talking about taking ONE server down for 1-2 hours to patch one thing. The last time they did...

Mar 1, 2024
  11. Stymie liked Captain Video's post in the thread planetside sold?.

My personal speculation is that this is why the team has pressed forward with pushing the DX11 upgrade to Live before it was ready,...

Mar 1, 2024
  12. Stymie liked Monkeychunks's post in the thread Ignore.

We know you really want an /ignore merc button

Mar 1, 2024
  13. Stymie liked Duder's post in the thread Ignore.

Is it... Waring or Uberkingkong? BOTH!!!!?

Mar 1, 2024
  14. Stymie liked Flatchy's post in the thread Ignore.

I plead da fif !!!!

Mar 1, 2024
  15. Stymie liked Tatanka's post in the thread Ignore.

Yes, if they start a new thread, you won't see it. Also, if someone quotes them in a reply, you won't see the quote, but just the other...

Feb 29, 2024
  16. Stymie liked Nennius's post in the thread incorrect grammar in death message for an Ankexfen wizard.

Ve have ways of making you spell...

Feb 29, 2024
  17. Stymie replied to the thread Experience issue.

Around 1,000+ mobs per level sounds about, hehe. I can’t finish the sentence.

Feb 25, 2024
  18. Stymie replied to the thread Make EQ Open Source.

I think that sometimes people forget, or overlook, the fact that this is a publicly traded company.

Feb 20, 2024
  19. Stymie liked Akkane's post in the thread DirectX 11 API Port is live!.

I've been unable to play on my main machine since this port. Trying to go fullscreen freezes the game completely, and if I play in Windowed...

Feb 20, 2024
  20. Stymie liked Lodestar's post in the thread DirectX 11 API Port is live!.

Has DB conducted a cost benefit analysis on subscriber gains/profits as result of pushing DX11 early? Is there even a positive...

Feb 20, 2024
  21. Stymie replied to the thread Good idea?.

So they should just do this? IF (full screen=1){actually work.dagnabit!()}

Feb 14, 2024
  22. Stymie liked Allayna's post in the thread Personas and EXP.

Using a merc up to level 60 or 70 is a PL tbh, the rogue merc does decent dps and the healer merc will tank without subtlety AAs....

Feb 14, 2024
  23. Stymie liked KushallaFV's post in the thread Personas and EXP.

Yeah, it’s normal. It sucks, but you can always improve your EQ experience via the Marketplace. They’ve never gone back to look at the...

Feb 10, 2024
  24. Stymie liked Nennius's post in the thread EQ Survey Thoughts.

Well put. In 23 plus years I have encountered a LOT of folks who don't even know there are forums. And the timing has me wondering as...

Feb 7, 2024
  25. Stymie replied to the thread EQ Survey Thoughts.

In my opinion, if they were actually interested in a survey of this single question it should’ve been a one time pop up in game with a...

Feb 7, 2024
  26. Stymie liked Bilbo Backpackens's post in the thread EQ Survey Thoughts.

Definitely. I responded with a polite note just asking them to please take Test and Beta feedback and be willing to delay launching...

Feb 7, 2024
  27. Stymie liked Bilbo Backpackens's post in the thread EQ Survey Thoughts.

I submitted a one sentence response to the second part of the survey. I also expect a cursory glance at best.

Feb 7, 2024
  28. Stymie liked Barraind's post in the thread EQ Survey Thoughts.

I fully expect all of the many thousands of words I put in there to get a cursory glance at best.

Feb 7, 2024
  29. Stymie liked Yinla's post in the thread EQ Survey Thoughts.

They picked the wrong time to ask this kind of question, players are upset over various things which are broken. I wouldn't be...

Feb 7, 2024
  30. Stymie liked KushallaFV's post in the thread EQ Survey Thoughts.

The new UI is so completely terrible from performance to functionality. New windows not popping up over existing windows is so...

Feb 7, 2024
  31. Stymie liked Strawberry's post in the thread EQ Survey Thoughts.

Pretty much. The first thing that will piss off a new player is the UI. It doesn't properly scale and is not intuitive at all. A UI...

Feb 7, 2024
  32. Stymie liked Marton's post in the thread EQ Survey Thoughts.

Would I recommend the game to my friends? Is this a serious question? People have to get maps on their own, people have to get Kizant's...

Feb 7, 2024
  33. Stymie liked Bilderov's post in the thread EQ Survey Thoughts.

After years of concentrating on the current [dwindling] player-base and doing next-to-nothing to draw in / keep new players, I'm astounding...

Feb 7, 2024
  34. Stymie liked Nennius's post in the thread EQ Survey Thoughts.

And in the end you can just ignore the survey. I was at a store today where I had to give an opinion to just be able to check out. Funny...

Feb 7, 2024
  35. Stymie liked Shadovoxx's post in the thread In Progress graphics exploding into kalaidascope.

I have tried deleting the 3 GuildLobby.xxx files and validated assets to restore them. Tried turning off players, pets, mercenaries. Tried...

Feb 3, 2024
  36. Stymie liked Svann2's post in the thread In Progress graphics exploding into kalaidascope.

[IMG] It wasnt like this till I stein ported into pok. radeon 6700xt, win11, 16gb ram, i5 12400, new ui engine on restarting eq fixed it

Feb 3, 2024
  37. Stymie liked Defenestrated Vase's post in the thread Why have another No Ro port?.

^^^ and this is three carets.

Feb 3, 2024
  38. Stymie liked Nennius's post in the thread Joke for the day.

[IMG]

Feb 3, 2024
  39. Stymie liked Nennius's post in the thread Joke for the day.

[IMG]

Feb 3, 2024
  40. Stymie liked Nennius's post in the thread Joke for the day.

[IMG]

Feb 3, 2024
  41. Stymie liked Nennius's post in the thread Joke for the day.

Like this? [IMG]

Feb 3, 2024
  42. Stymie replied to the thread New Computer Purchase.

I agree with skipping Alienware. Their parts are mostly proprietary, which makes upgrades overpriced, if even possible. Their starting...

Jan 8, 2024
  43. Stymie liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread New Computer Purchase.

HP's Omen system won LTTs Secret Shopper 3 PC builder review. Competing brands: Dell, Cyberpower, iBuyPower, Maingear, NZXT, and Starforge....

Jan 8, 2024
  44. Stymie liked Ravanta Suffer's post in the thread New Computer Purchase.

Aye, alienwares are one of the worst brands of a computer to buy really, especially considering what their target market is. TLDR if you...

Jan 8, 2024
  45. Stymie liked Nennius's post in the thread Reflective Emberquartz Flecked Timber drop rate?.

And sing their favorite song. [media]

Dec 23, 2023
  46. Stymie liked Allayna's post in the thread Reflective Emberquartz Flecked Timber drop rate?.

There's a dad joke about next year being in like 2 weeks buried in here and I love it.

Dec 23, 2023
  47. Stymie liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Reflective Emberquartz Flecked Timber drop rate?.

Not for nothing, but the fact that you're complaining about TS is probably music to Ngreth's ears. I get the impression he feels too...

Dec 23, 2023
  48. Stymie liked jeskola's post in the thread He Played EverQuest For 100 Hours - Should You?.

Why should he know any of that and have to do research? Install game, launch game should be all that's required. Also Steam is where most...

Oct 29, 2023