strongbus's Recent Activity

1. strongbus liked Angahran's post in the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

{quote}- Instanced zones will again attempt to suspend mercenaries if there are too many players in the zone. {quote} This really sucks...

Apr 16, 2024 at 8:56 PM
  2. strongbus replied to the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

based on the last 2 times I been round they did this was. 1st. stop a small group of people form hogging a whole zones. 2nd....

Apr 11, 2024
  3. strongbus liked Windance's post in the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I am totally in favor of limiting the PBAE spells to 30 mobs. Anyone who is pulling 60, 90, 120+ mobs at once to PL is putting a lot of...

Apr 10, 2024
  4. strongbus replied to the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

I understand that. But I would guess this is part of their effert to combat the lag and other stuff form upgrading form dx9 to dx11.

Apr 10, 2024
  5. strongbus replied to the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

back in VOA I think it was they did the same thing to the beam type aes. It was done cause the those with beam ae spells would round up...

Apr 10, 2024
  6. strongbus replied to the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

for the ae change, I am more surprised it toke this long then I am that they did it. Not the 1st time they have put limits on ae spells.

Apr 10, 2024
  7. strongbus replied to the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

I am more surprised it toke this long then I am that they did it. Not the 1st time they have put limits on ae spells.

Apr 10, 2024
  8. strongbus liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

April 9, 2024 _____________________ *** Highlights *** - Fixed full screen mode and windowing behavior. The game can again be...

Apr 9, 2024
  9. strongbus replied to the thread Guild and Guild leader Active time..

on bertox es has been going form the begin of the game we have had the current Gl for bout 15 years

Apr 4, 2024
  10. strongbus liked Windance's post in the thread Server Lag Spike ~ 90s+.

Bertox decided LS raids were too easy and gave us a 90s+ lag spike ... ( 4/4/2024 ~ 8: 40 pm est) Results were as expected. LOADING ......

Apr 4, 2024
  11. strongbus replied to the thread Guild and Guild leader Active time..

drive you away or drive you nuts?

Apr 4, 2024
  12. strongbus replied to the thread Issue with login Server.

having same issue and told in ts others in guild having same issues. on bert ok just got in but man it was a while

Mar 30, 2024
  13. strongbus liked Cervelo's post in the thread Issue with login Server.

Hi, I'm not able to log into my EQ account. It's not even hitting the server section screen. Anyone else have this issue?

Mar 30, 2024
  14. strongbus replied to the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

ahh ok me and you have different view of what pvp is. to me what you saying is pve.

Mar 24, 2024
  15. strongbus replied to the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

what pvp aspect of the raids? no raids have pvp in them.

Mar 24, 2024
  16. strongbus replied to the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

thing bout gina is you can do the same thing in game as it is. There is a in game audio trigger that is just gina in game.

Mar 24, 2024
  17. strongbus liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Test Update 03/19/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

March 19, 2024 _____________________ *** Miscellaneous *** - Optimized NPC respawn processing and reduced its contribution to per-frame...

Mar 19, 2024
  18. strongbus replied to the thread Beastlord Timer 11 nuke. When are we getting a new one? Make Roars single target instead?.

It don't matter how many targets are up Roar is still going hit each one for the same base damage(there could only be 1 mob up and its...

Mar 15, 2024
  19. strongbus replied to the thread The AMA responses are here!.

don't know a thing bout coding but couldn't they just change the lockout for missions/ha to instead of running it to you can't get...

Mar 14, 2024
  20. strongbus liked Romance's post in the thread Beastlord Timer 11 nuke. When are we getting a new one? Make Roars single target instead?.

Roar is very viable in raids, I use it every raid on every raiding night. Even for single target damage it's usable if there isn't mezzing...

Mar 12, 2024
  21. strongbus replied to the thread Beastlord Timer 11 nuke. When are we getting a new one? Make Roars single target instead?.

not use Roar? or the newest claws? Unless we a are doing a raid that requires mezzing, there is no reason to not be using roar or the...

Mar 11, 2024
  22. strongbus replied to the thread Gamma correction?.

The reason it was removed was cause dx11 don't support it. They said the gamma control was just a work round in dx9 that overrode your...

Mar 6, 2024
  23. strongbus replied to the thread Extended Server Downtime - Antonius Bayle - February 20, 2024.

based on the post form darkpaw. it starts at 8pm pst. its 8 am pst atm so bout nother 12 hours.

Feb 20, 2024
  24. strongbus liked Derka's post in the thread Rangers and Beastlord/Monk Synergy.

Excuse me if this has been brought up in Beta over the years but have they ever given us a good reason why Archery isn't included in...

Feb 15, 2024
  25. strongbus replied to the thread Raid: Ankexfen Keep: Prisoners of Ankexfen.

question for this raid do the traps cast stuff?

Feb 14, 2024
  26. strongbus replied to the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

What you mean pets from level 116-120? the notes say Enhanced Minion XXVIII or higher will be weaker. The "or higher" tells me all em...

Feb 14, 2024
  27. strongbus replied to the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

would like to know why they did it

Feb 13, 2024
  28. strongbus replied to the thread Fixed Internally DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

then how come for some of use we have no issues at all going on? my system specs Processor AMD Ryzen 3 2300X Quad-Core Processor...

Feb 11, 2024
  29. strongbus replied to the thread How Far Can I Get On A Silver Account Solo/Molo?.

I understand not wanting to coordinate and such. But one suggestion. could do bard. don't have to coordinate anything. could just...

Feb 11, 2024
  30. strongbus replied to the thread Fixed Internally DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

thanks for the info. Though what I ment for fash push out was that it was pushed out before they had everything read to go. and I...

Feb 8, 2024
  31. strongbus replied to the thread Fixed Internally DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

Question for those with more knowledge then me on this. Been looking round. I see that while dx11/12 support dx9 stuff. the next version...

Feb 8, 2024
  32. strongbus replied to the thread Fixed Internally DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

I raid. only raids i seen lag in so far was the mushroom raid in NOS. had no real lag issue in LS at all.

Jan 31, 2024
  33. strongbus replied to the thread Fixed Internally DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

Question is on what side are the issues on? are the issues on their end(ie the servers) or on the users end. Not everyone is having...

Jan 31, 2024
  34. strongbus replied to the thread Post your Box... and why you like it. (Min 3 toons).

current is bst(main) cleric/sham/sk/bard/mage like having 2 healers cause i use bst/mage pets to off tank mobs and its nice to split the...

Jan 26, 2024
  35. strongbus replied to the thread Mages, thoughts on these 2 augs at level 125.

agreed as a bst my foc para is for me and me only.

Jan 26, 2024
  36. strongbus liked Roxas MM's post in the thread Mages, thoughts on these 2 augs at level 125.

like i would give a mage my foc paragon

Jan 26, 2024
  37. strongbus replied to the thread A request for mounts.

could just make it so the kick is coming form the mount and not the rider. That be fun make it so if your on a live mount or a...

Jan 24, 2024
  38. strongbus liked Windance's post in the thread Fixed Internally Raid event: Myconid Mutiny - Massive Lag.

Massive Lag on Myconid Mutiny again tonight. 1/22/2024 As soon as the event starts there are micro stutters every 6s or so and huge WTF...

Jan 22, 2024
  39. strongbus replied to the thread Fixed Internally DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

I take it you never meet someone in accounting for a big business. All they see is if we do x by x date we save/make x amount of...

Jan 22, 2024
  40. strongbus replied to the thread Fixed Internally DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

bingo I lay goods odds that some bean counter order it to be put in now to save money.

Jan 22, 2024
  41. strongbus liked Febb's post in the thread Fixed Internally DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

Because some executive told them to roll it all out regardless if it was ready or not. This is what companies do, meet deadlines regardless...

Jan 22, 2024
  42. strongbus replied to the thread Fixed Internally Huge lag spikes while in raid..

could it be something with that raid. my guild had the same issue in that raid so we ended raids that night. but last night we went in...

Jan 22, 2024
  43. strongbus replied to the thread 120 BST + 116 Bard : Do I really need a 3rd?.

if you need a 3rd all depends on your play style. I was just saying you can't pet tank in the missions cause of how the derv set it up.

Jan 20, 2024
  44. strongbus replied to the thread 120 BST + 116 Bard : Do I really need a 3rd?.

as someone who plays a bst. simple answer in the missions they have the mobs set so that is a player is in melee range the mob hit the...

Jan 19, 2024
  45. strongbus liked Beastina's post in the thread Fixed Internally Huge lag spikes while in raid..

Good evening - When raiding this evening our guild experienced very high levels of lag that we didn't previously experience. It was...

Jan 18, 2024
  46. strongbus replied to the thread First Year of Darkpaw mission.

and you have to redo the key quest each time yo want to do the mission

Jan 17, 2024
  47. strongbus replied to the thread Welcome to the Anniversary Tower!.

and do you have to get the key each time yo do the quest?

Jan 17, 2024
  48. strongbus replied to the thread DirectX 11 API Port is live!.

i six box. had my main on and zoning i get blinking screen but to find out what happens with full 6 on

Jan 17, 2024
  49. strongbus replied to the thread Welcome to the Anniversary Tower!.

dose everyone in the group have to have the key or just the person getting the task?

Jan 17, 2024
  50. strongbus replied to the thread DirectX 11 API Port is live!.

i get the same error and when i check my dx it show what you have ok had to patch isbox. then it ran fine. was able to load via...

Jan 17, 2024
  51. strongbus replied to the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

just make it a passive aa that can be toggle on and off no buff slot needed.

Jan 17, 2024
  52. strongbus replied to the thread eqlogparser questions.

think i fixed my own problem. i double check. the guildies alt mage has the same pet name as my shammy. i did a pet leader on shammy...

Dec 26, 2023
  53. strongbus replied to the thread eqlogparser questions.

nope its a guildies alt mage. and sometimes he don't even have it on or its in GGH when I am in some other zone killing. pars will even...

Dec 21, 2023
  54. strongbus replied to the thread eqlogparser questions.

i got a question on eqlogparser. anyone know why now and then it will show a name of a toon not even in my group or even on atm as doing...

Dec 20, 2023
  55. strongbus replied to the thread Which melee dps is the the most 'fun' (or complex)? - duo with a friend's Necro.

bst will be much better. As someone who mains one trust me. In time your bst pet will out tank your necro pet by miles. We have great...

Dec 16, 2023
  56. strongbus liked Paladin's post in the thread Fixed Chat Channels Down after December 12, 2023 patch.

Cross Server and Server channels all gone since last Patch on Bertox. No General, etc.

Dec 14, 2023
  57. strongbus liked Fanra's post in the thread Fixed Chat Channels Down after December 12, 2023 patch.

They were also down before the patch. (new thread because I put Nov. by mistake on last one and no way to change thread title)

Dec 14, 2023
  58. strongbus liked Meeko's post in the thread Fixed Type 3 LS augs are all in the same lore group.

Thanks for the report. The issue affects all classes. A ticket has been created for internal tracking.

Dec 12, 2023
  59. strongbus liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Server Downtime: Tuesday, December 12th @ 8:00 AM.

All EverQuest Live Servers will be brought offline on Tuesday, December 12, 2023 at 8:00 AM PT* for an update. Downtime is expected to last...

Dec 11, 2023
  60. strongbus replied to the thread Idea for campfire.

as other have said. it dose already. in the window that lets you set the campfire in the top right it said what zone its in.

Dec 11, 2023
  61. strongbus posted a new thread.

Confirmed Heroic Errand Runner

ok this is the 1st part quest in The Hero's Forge. don't know if a bug or not but figured i post it I was able to get this quest on a...

Forum: Bug Reports

Dec 10, 2023
  62. strongbus replied to the thread Laurion Song Picks.

shouldn't matter once the raid leader gets the instance no matter what pick your in it when everyone hail the raid npc to get in, it...

Dec 9, 2023
  63. strongbus replied to the thread To Bard or not to Bard?.

I run bst/sk/sham/cleric/mage/brd. atm. Easy way I make sure bard/bst/sk are all meleeing? I stack them all on top of each other and pull...

Dec 8, 2023
  64. strongbus liked Marton's post in the thread Fixed No picks in LS.

Atm it's not possible to create picks in any new zone.

Dec 8, 2023
  65. strongbus replied to the thread Laurion Song Picks.

You seem to want roleplaying back. Sorry but not going happen roleplaying in most if not all mmorpg is dead. Its been dead in eq for...

Dec 6, 2023
  66. strongbus liked Marton's post in the thread Laurion Song Picks.

@ UKK: You either need more meds or a longer vacation.

Dec 6, 2023
  67. strongbus replied to the thread Laurion Song Picks.

think its round 100 i could do it and see 96 one min and then 5 mins later get the request was cut short

Dec 6, 2023
  68. strongbus liked Marton's post in the thread Laurion Song Picks.

Seeing 130 people in Lake of Ill Omen back then was not fun and seeing 130 people in Laurions Inn is still not fun 20 years later....

Dec 6, 2023
  69. strongbus liked Razorfall's post in the thread Laurion Song Picks.

Are there no picks for Laurion Song zones yet? Doing these quests is kind of a nightmare atm lol

Dec 5, 2023
  70. strongbus replied to the thread Laurion Song Picks.

agreed bout to just go back and kill in a older zone till they get them going

Dec 5, 2023
  71. strongbus replied to the thread So, what exactly is "corpse wipe".

Ya I remember when in POK you have 1 person with hundreds of corpses.

Dec 5, 2023
  72. strongbus replied to the thread The expansion's release is tomorrow...

don't need to hide your wife if you get her to play eq with you lol.

Dec 4, 2023
  73. strongbus liked Windance's post in the thread Raiding is far too easy and too predictable..

We've seen all kinds of troll type posts from the OP. Can anyone confirm he actually plays EQ?

Dec 4, 2023
  74. strongbus liked Pimpmobile's post in the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

You've failed to mention one way that APs are more powerful than alts so far. Let me summarize them for you, since you haven't...

Dec 4, 2023
  75. strongbus replied to the thread The expansion's release is tomorrow...

ready here. I had planned on 2 weeks off back in July and without even thinking my 1st day starts the 5th lol

Dec 4, 2023
  76. strongbus replied to the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

if that the only reason then it crazy. even with the restriction you can do that. just takes a few min longer to do the switch.

Dec 1, 2023
  77. strongbus replied to the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

Q: What will the process be to change into the other personas? Certain zones, NPCs, timers, etc. A: You may not change personas if you have...

Dec 1, 2023
  78. strongbus replied to the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

No you don't understand. let say i do a mission on my bst and i have a clr personas. I can loot the item on my bst and go to a non...

Dec 1, 2023
  79. strongbus replied to the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

they have said personal share invtory. so if you loot on on its in the bags for all to get

Dec 1, 2023
  80. strongbus replied to the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

and that is why I said bout 90% useless. There would be times when having a persona would be useful. Its all going depend on your...

Nov 27, 2023
  81. strongbus replied to the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

making it so you have to be in a non combat zone to swap makes it bout 90% useless vs just having a alt that you can switch to.

Nov 27, 2023
  82. strongbus liked Zunnoab's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

There is no way to spin the "more quickly switch classes" point of the initial persona announcement. It is a catastrophically bad idea to...

Nov 27, 2023
  83. strongbus replied to the thread 31 expansion suggestion.

I remember underfoot. That was a nightmare. I wouldn't want something that hard. But I like to see something in between what we been...

Nov 25, 2023
  84. strongbus replied to the thread Alternate Persona.

I would be ok with that. I would love it if they could make heirloom work with account that are owned by the same person as well but i...

Nov 22, 2023
  85. strongbus liked Xianzu_Monk_Tunare's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

Or, they could have made all no drop gear heirloom, and changed the progression stuff to per account, which is what people actually...

Nov 22, 2023
  86. strongbus liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Emergency Server Downtime: Wendesday November 22 @10:30 AM.

All EverQuest servers are currently being brought offline today, November 22, 2023, for an emergency update. Downtime is expected to last...

Nov 22, 2023
  87. strongbus replied to the thread 31 expansion suggestion.

when it comes to how hard a exp is. I always wanted one where the following apply 1st. gear requirements. Make it so you have to have...

Nov 22, 2023
  88. strongbus replied to the thread Alternate Persona.

Raid gear/coins/unlock stuff on merc. I raid. it be nice to be able to use those spare coins for something.

Nov 8, 2023
  89. strongbus replied to the thread Alternate Persona.

one way I see if you loot a item on one persona you can equip on another. For example right now I main a bst. I am thinking of making...

Nov 8, 2023
  90. strongbus replied to the thread Alternate Persona.

I agree with how all persona get the ach for progressing. the good thing on this is getting the flags to buy stuff off of merc(think...

Nov 8, 2023
  91. strongbus replied to the thread Alternate Persona.

Why flags and keys are great. Unless they put something in place that a x level the other persona get the xp form achievements(such as...

Nov 8, 2023
  92. strongbus liked Micker99's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

It doesn't make it worthless, but it makes it not very useful. I'm all for an ooc timer to switch, that would make sense. But if you...

Nov 7, 2023
  93. strongbus replied to the thread So about that aa trumpet sound....

havn't had sound on in eq for bout that long as well. 95% of the time i got music going on itunes or such.

Nov 1, 2023
  94. strongbus liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

Conversely, Buff level caps are stupid and should go away.

Oct 25, 2023
  95. strongbus replied to the thread Alternate Persona.

This part right here is 100% crazy. There is no reason to not be able to switch between them in each zone. Even if say you have to do...

Oct 25, 2023
  96. strongbus replied to the thread Alternate Persona.

there a reason mana burn has that stacking issue. Back in the day it didn't(back before instances). its cause you get wizards who go...

Oct 25, 2023
  97. strongbus replied to the thread What the heck is "Side-kicking".

Use to play eq2 and did a mage. loved mentoring down to a low level and go slaughter some quest mob or named for someone in guild. it...

Oct 24, 2023
  98. strongbus replied to the thread Alternate Persona.

sk or wizard doing mana burn? lol

Oct 24, 2023
  99. strongbus liked Randomized's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

But things like this already exist with PL'd FTP toons used for summoning the main character/group. They did say it's just faster...

Oct 24, 2023
  100. strongbus liked Gorg00's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

Persona Swapping when OOC in any zone, with no cooldown seems perfectly reasonable. Adding weird arbitrary limitations like "POK Only" or...

Oct 23, 2023