Straahdx's Recent Activity

1. Straahdx liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I can see excluding swarm pets but excluding pets would be a nerf for the group game where a shaman might need to heal a pet if they...

Feb 21, 2024
  2. Straahdx liked Warpeace's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

To be fair I can see main pets receiving the heal but swarm pets are just the devil. They are graphic vomit.

Feb 21, 2024
  3. Straahdx liked Swiss's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I hope everyone looking at splash over heal 97%~ percent also factors in that half of that flat over heal amount is from swarms/pets, and...

Feb 21, 2024
  4. Straahdx liked Kalamos's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

In case anyone is interested, I just finished 10 minute parses on both Live and Test using the lvl 122 Mage Water pet, and there was not a...

Feb 21, 2024
  5. Straahdx liked Zeelot's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

This change doesn't make much sense either. If anything these spells should last longer because it is just annoying to recast them...

Feb 21, 2024
  6. Straahdx liked Hamilkar's post in the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

I think there should be a T2 loot item minimum in every raid chest. 2/3/whatever they decide to go up to can be modified easily enough...

Feb 19, 2024
  7. Straahdx liked Koutarou_E'ci's post in the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

This is not correct for expected based on how loot is generated. In each chest there are 2 slots for T1 visible loots with a 100%...

Feb 19, 2024
  8. Straahdx liked Xslia's post in the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

2/19 raid update - last week we did 2 raids back to back - 0 Valiant items. Tonight first raid, - zero valiant items. and... we did 2...

Feb 19, 2024
  9. Straahdx liked Xslia's post in the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

In Spirit of the original message. We did two LS raid Last night, and we got zero Tier 2 Valiant items. Can the RNG be changed to at...

Feb 19, 2024
  10. Straahdx liked Windance's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

How can it not? Those AE dots just got a lot harder to heal though.

Feb 13, 2024
  11. Straahdx liked Knifen's post in the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

10 Pages of arguments/discussion from just asking to have at minimum 1 ore loot per chest instead of 0 for the 54 raiders that showed up....

Feb 13, 2024
  12. Straahdx liked Lubianx's post in the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

To be honest, I really don't get the complaining about people only wanting T2 items. Are they better than T1, of cause. Does it mean...

Feb 13, 2024
  13. Straahdx liked FYAD's post in the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

At this point, I just raid for currency and fully expect to purchase all but maybe 1 or 2 slots from the vendor. I'll go all-in on a weapon...

Feb 13, 2024
  14. Straahdx liked Toukan's post in the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

Our guild's hit each of the two raids twice now. Four raids down. One of the chests had two valiants (ores) in it. Other three raids had...

Feb 3, 2024
  15. Straahdx liked Lodestar's post in the thread Fixed Internally DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

One other critical thing to note, and was also an issue on Beta server: Any type of zoning or texture loading on a different game instance...

Feb 2, 2024
  16. Straahdx liked Sambert's post in the thread Fixed Internally DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

Raids like Myconid Mutiny lag everyone in my raid for a solid 5-8 seconds and nearly cause us to wipe. Guild Lobby, PoK, PoT, all reduce...

Feb 2, 2024
  17. Straahdx liked Quadpanda's post in the thread Fixed Internally DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

Same for me fps is horrible, i have a powerfull pc 5800x 3d and 6800xt 32gig of B-die At bank in PoK im getting 5 fps! before the patch...

Feb 2, 2024
  18. Straahdx liked Burdi's post in the thread only 2 missions.

It seems that the DB has still ability to produce good zones with enjoyable graphics (at least for me). But as for the quests, mission,...

Jan 19, 2024
  19. Straahdx liked fransisco's post in the thread Lich summoning in HAF is ridiculous..

Now you're saying the mission requires a specific class to beat... The fact that these are raid geared people having problems means...

Jan 18, 2024
  20. Straahdx liked Windance's post in the thread Evolving Item on Vendor NPC.

I'd like to suggest the same thing for the T3 armor/weapons. Make the purchasable like the raid gear.

Dec 26, 2023
  21. Straahdx liked Cicelee's post in the thread Suggestion: Revamped PoP flagging.

I would much rather have developers work on new content than worry about a flagging system from 20 years ago. Yes it could be better. Yes...

Dec 26, 2023
  22. Straahdx liked Tatanka's post in the thread Suggestion: Revamped PoP flagging.

While the suggestion isn't a bad one, I'd rather see development go to something NEW. Especially when there are fan websites already...

Dec 26, 2023
  23. Straahdx liked Knifen's post in the thread Luclinite Horde Cube - Drops on first floor?.

We have plenty of shrink ones, now if it worked out on people out of group that would be nice.

Oct 30, 2023
  24. Straahdx liked Qwalla's post in the thread Luclinite Horde Cube - Drops on first floor?.

Thank you all for contacting Luclinite Horde Cube support, 100% transparency? I don't remember putting the cube on that blob. But you...

Oct 30, 2023