StinkyVetWarrior's Recent Activity

1. StinkyVetWarrior liked Bernel's post in the thread Not A Bug Exp rates.

I think there is a cap on how much exp you can get per kill. Maybe the potion won't let you go above the cap. If that's the case, it'd be...

Apr 4, 2024
  2. StinkyVetWarrior liked Fuzzbutt's post in the thread Not A Bug Exp rates.

Was leveling a new character on Firiona Vie. At level 20 I was getting on average 15% exp per kill. Purchased a level 3 4 hour 50%...

Apr 4, 2024
  3. StinkyVetWarrior liked Gialana's post in the thread Fixed Overseer Data Not Loading.

Overseer is not opening on at least Erollisi Marr. The error message is: Your Overseer data hasn't been loaded yet, please wait and try...

Apr 4, 2024
  4. StinkyVetWarrior liked EEEE's post in the thread Your Overseer Data Hasn't Been Loaded Yet.

Overseers also down on the Rathe Server. Please fix ASAP and again no notification that anyone is aware of the problem or working on...

Apr 4, 2024
  5. StinkyVetWarrior replied to the thread Your Overseer Data Hasn't Been Loaded Yet.

I just logged my 5 alts out after an hour waiting for overseers. This does not inspire me to log in my main crew to play the game.

Apr 4, 2024
  6. StinkyVetWarrior posted a new thread.

Your Overseer Data Hasn't Been Loaded Yet

Tunare Server is back up, but all 6 accounts could not load overseers for my morning routine.

Forum: Player Support

Apr 4, 2024
  7. StinkyVetWarrior replied to the thread Servers down..

Back up, but overseer data not loaded.

Apr 4, 2024
  8. StinkyVetWarrior replied to the thread Servers down..

"Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Narakas, 39 minutes ago." It is not a good day for DBG when their customers cannot play the...

Apr 4, 2024
  9. StinkyVetWarrior liked Knifen's post in the thread Necro AA: Lifeburn - DoT portion overwritten by other necros.

Hope everyone sees the HT stacking getting fixed in the future. =p

Mar 13, 2024
  10. StinkyVetWarrior liked Tendain's post in the thread Necro AA: Lifeburn - DoT portion overwritten by other necros.

That is simply unacceptable, there is no way this is working as intended since it is more like harm touch than it isnt. this needs...

Mar 13, 2024
  11. StinkyVetWarrior liked Tatanka's post in the thread Necro AA: Lifeburn - DoT portion overwritten by other necros.

Strange. Both (HT, LB) have 20 minute timers. HT hits initially for 1.37M. LB for 300% of 75% of your HPs. If you have 500K HP, that's...

Mar 13, 2024
  12. StinkyVetWarrior liked zleski's post in the thread Necro AA: Lifeburn - DoT portion overwritten by other necros.

This is shortsighted and gives a very poor customer experience.

Mar 13, 2024
  13. StinkyVetWarrior liked Gman104's post in the thread Necro AA: Lifeburn - DoT portion overwritten by other necros.

this should work like harm touch.

Mar 13, 2024
  14. StinkyVetWarrior liked Decka's post in the thread Necro AA: Lifeburn - DoT portion overwritten by other necros.

yeah the dot portions of this ability should stack like harmtouch does, please fix this ability. thank you kindly.

Mar 13, 2024
  15. StinkyVetWarrior liked Sissl's post in the thread Necro AA: Lifeburn - DoT portion overwritten by other necros.

Agreed; please take a look - this should be treated no different than any other DoT stacking issue - there is no trouble with stacking any...

Mar 13, 2024
  16. StinkyVetWarrior liked Tendain's post in the thread Necro AA: Lifeburn - DoT portion overwritten by other necros.

Please take a look at this and correct it please, lifeburn is more like harmtouch than it is manaburn and there's 0 reason a dot shouldnt...

Mar 13, 2024
  17. StinkyVetWarrior liked Pseukor's post in the thread Necro AA: Lifeburn - DoT portion overwritten by other necros.

Someone take a look at this please!

Mar 13, 2024
  18. StinkyVetWarrior liked Ryanald's post in the thread Necro AA: Lifeburn - DoT portion overwritten by other necros.

This should really get fixed.

Mar 13, 2024
  19. StinkyVetWarrior liked Silu's post in the thread Necro AA: Lifeburn - DoT portion overwritten by other necros.

At some point harm touch was changed so that multiple SKs can harm touch the same mob and the DoT components don't overwrite each other....

Mar 13, 2024
  20. StinkyVetWarrior liked Marton's post in the thread Necro AA: Lifeburn - DoT portion overwritten by other necros.

Well that's sad to hear.

Mar 13, 2024
  21. StinkyVetWarrior liked fransisco's post in the thread Necro AA: Lifeburn - DoT portion overwritten by other necros.

Thanks for letting us know

Mar 13, 2024
  22. StinkyVetWarrior liked JulieMay64's post in the thread I see the issue of being too dark has been marked as 'not a bug'.

I see the issue of being too dark has been marked as 'not a bug'. OK, so you did this on purpose. I saw your comment within the thread....

Mar 13, 2024
  23. StinkyVetWarrior liked Orcen's post in the thread Graphics are weird since the DX11.

Two things stand out, 1. NPC's and Mercs that wear plate show many visible armor slots as solid black. most Plate wearers now show chest as...

Mar 13, 2024
  24. StinkyVetWarrior replied to the thread What classes do you think today are underpowered?.

Warriors as Tanks. My first character was/is a Warrior back in 2001 because my friend was raiding, and said warriors were the absolute...

Dec 6, 2023
  25. StinkyVetWarrior replied to the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

It appears to me that DBG is looking for ways to keep the player base interested, while at the same time looking for subtle ways to slow...

Dec 6, 2023