StinkyVetWarrior's Recent Activity

1. StinkyVetWarrior replied to the thread Patcher Error.

No I did not have another instance running, but good that is a good tech troubleshooting step(CTRL+ALT+DEL to get to task manager to...

Oct 23, 2021 at 5:47 AM
  2. StinkyVetWarrior liked Eaedyilye's post in the thread Patcher acting funny?.

I've been trying to log in and I get disconnected. It disconnects when it's trying to load the player select screen. Even the board is...

Oct 23, 2021 at 1:00 AM
  3. StinkyVetWarrior liked Ozon's post in the thread Patcher acting funny?.

After the rolling restarts in PoK/Baz/etc, it seems my trader cant log in, although chars already logged in have no problem zoning into...

Oct 23, 2021 at 12:59 AM
  4. StinkyVetWarrior replied to the thread Patcher Error.

to confirm, the patcher finally ran to completion, and I was able to log into the game on 2 toons so far.

Oct 22, 2021 at 11:17 PM
  5. StinkyVetWarrior replied to the thread Patcher Error.

Finally after 5 hours, I am able to log in. good job, poor performance on your service.

Oct 22, 2021 at 11:16 PM
  6. StinkyVetWarrior replied to the thread Patcher Error.

I tried bypassing the patcher like normal, but if i do get the server select screen, i get disconnected and thrown back to the server...

Oct 22, 2021 at 10:58 PM
  7. StinkyVetWarrior replied to the thread Patcher Error.

Great customer service/support on a weekend night perfect for gaming all night......or not Support Hours Daybreak Games...

Oct 22, 2021 at 10:48 PM
  8. StinkyVetWarrior replied to the thread Patcher Error.

still getting the same error trying to run the patcher. ERROR Unable to write to Exception: Cannot open file - C:/Users/Public/Daybreak...

Oct 22, 2021 at 10:45 PM
  9. StinkyVetWarrior posted a new thread.

Patcher Error

I logged into the game, but could not get past the server select screen. So I figured maybe there was a patch while I slept today, so I ran...

Forum: Bug Reports

Oct 22, 2021 at 6:55 PM
  10. StinkyVetWarrior replied to the thread Fixed Internally Post-Hotfix PoTime.

cancelled my 2 subscriptions, and saved me from adding the 3rd account, thanks for saving me $45 a month, and two CoV purchases....

May 2, 2021
  11. StinkyVetWarrior replied to the thread Fixed Internally Post-Hotfix PoTime.

I am not having fun, bye everquest.

May 2, 2021
  12. StinkyVetWarrior replied to the thread Fixed Internally Post-Hotfix PoTime.

Developer communication goes a long way instead of just tagging the post confirmed. Can we have an update on when this will be fixed and...

May 1, 2021
  13. StinkyVetWarrior liked Trybul's post in the thread Fixed Fix the PoTime fabled already.

Potime P4 Terris Thule is killable, but that's it. Fabled Saryn and the rest regen to 100% every tick. That is not normal.

Apr 30, 2021
  14. StinkyVetWarrior replied to the thread Fixed Internally Post-Hotfix PoTime.

Unfortunately, this blocks everyone from the Rathe Council The Fabled Avatar of Earth since you cannot get past the door until he is...

Apr 28, 2021