Stephen51's Recent Activity

1. Stephen51 replied to the thread Server blow up time.

Xegony down

Jun 2, 2020 at 12:44 PM
  2. Stephen51 replied to the thread overseer: conversions and max completed quests.

Ok scratch that! Yesterday, I logged out just before rotation, and it reset my max completed quests to 0 (as it should do the way I...

May 29, 2020
  3. Stephen51 replied to the thread RIP Renotaki 5/21/2020.

My condolences to you, his guild mates, and to his family. At 24 and in good health, one would not expect to be hit so hard by COVID-19 but...

May 27, 2020
  4. Stephen51 liked Wulfhere's post in the thread New Force of Orthiss.

Spell New Force of Orthiss (58904) Stun level cap is 115. It should be 120. Compare with inception of the spell line. The whole point...

May 26, 2020
  5. Stephen51 replied to the thread overseer: conversions and max completed quests.

I logged out of Everquest before the rotation of quests, I was at either 5/10 or 6/10. When I logged back in after the rotation my quests...

May 26, 2020
  6. Stephen51 replied to the thread More lag Daybreak..

Xegony was fine until about an hour ago, then lag lag lag, die, die, die.

May 25, 2020
  7. Stephen51 replied to the thread overseer: conversions and max completed quests.

Ok so again, I logged in this AM and completed 5 tasks so my max completed tasks were 5/10. The time to rotate was about 5 hours. When it...

May 25, 2020
  8. Stephen51 posted a new thread.

Spell: Force of the Jade Cohort

This expansion Paladins got 4 stun spells which are; Sincere Force (Lvl 111) - Channels the forces of ancient valor, stunning your target...

Forum: Tanks

May 23, 2020
  9. Stephen51 replied to the thread overseer: conversions and max completed quests.

Ok so I am in GMT time zone (sorry there are other time zones in the world) and last night I updated my overseer - the details of which I...

May 23, 2020
  10. Stephen51 replied to the thread Memorial Day Weekend Bonus and Sale!.

+50% Extra Rares - does this include the Wind Sprites in GD for the merc achievement, because I am sick to the back teeth of them!:(

May 23, 2020
  11. Stephen51 liked Liin Edud (Tunare)'s post in the thread Looking for a good group shaman spell line up/advice.

Yes, very much so. In all honestly most of the events (group game only) in TOV are not really DPS checks unless you count Grilkor...

May 21, 2020
  12. Stephen51 liked Aanuvane's post in the thread patch removing tradeskill flags.

EQTraders doesn't even have a field to record the "Tradeskill" flag. I won't be making any changes there to remove combines just...

May 20, 2020
  13. Stephen51 replied to the thread Test Update 05/12/2020 - New Bugs Only.

I had to start from scratch on test, but the recruit tasks should be renamed. Yes the timer has dropped to 12 hours, but the reward for a...

May 20, 2020
  14. Stephen51 liked StinkyVetWarrior's post in the thread DEVS - Class Specific Sub-Forums Please.

Can we please have class specific sub forums? Please? The class specific web sites, other than warrior because nothing replaced steel...

May 20, 2020
  15. Stephen51 replied to the thread patch removing tradeskill flags.

Dyes are combined using an item produced by Alchemy or poison making and a store bought trade skill component (resin) however the combine...

May 20, 2020
  16. Stephen51 replied to the thread Increase Sales With Two Words.

I would turn this on it's head and rather than new epic quests, you would tie in to progression achievements an upgrade to the epic. No...

May 19, 2020
  17. Stephen51 replied to the thread Looking for a good group shaman spell line up/advice.

Thank you all for your replies. I will definitely take away your suggestions. I don't do much healing in my set up. Pets are a pain to heal...

May 14, 2020
  18. Stephen51 replied to the thread Test Update 05/12/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I can understand the logic of what has been done, if you look at it on its own. However looking at the bigger picture, you have items...

May 14, 2020
  19. Stephen51 replied to the thread Test Update 05/12/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Can you just expand on this a little please?

May 13, 2020
  20. Stephen51 replied to the thread Tanking Heroics.

Thanks for your responses, although, I don't think anyone can hit 7000 in any one heroic stat even with raid gear in game at the moment....

May 11, 2020
  21. Stephen51 replied to the thread Increase Sales With Two Words.

I think what could be done if it ever were to get back on the table, is a standardised upgrade. So for instance you could link it to...

May 10, 2020
  22. Stephen51 posted a new thread.

Looking for a good group shaman spell line up/advice

Hi, in my spare time I box a mage and a shaman. Both are now 115 and strictly group geared. I have cobbled together a spell set on the...

Forum: Priests

May 10, 2020
  23. Stephen51 replied to the thread My only ''real problem with EQ'' My one wish: SK's get ability: kick!.

I'm surprised everyone can't kick. I was really surprised when I rolled a rogue to find that class cant.

May 8, 2020
  24. Stephen51 liked Password1234's post in the thread LOYALIST BAGS.

If we're looking at underwhelming bags due to bag space inflation, a completely maxed out tradeskill trophy gives two bags that aren't even...

May 8, 2020
  25. Stephen51 liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread LOYALIST BAGS.

I have a ticket to look at loyalty vendor (not this month). I added this suggestion as something to consider.

May 8, 2020
  26. Stephen51 posted a new thread.

Tanking Heroics

I play a 115 Paladin, but also have a 114 SK and 110 Warrior, with which I dabble. There is a lot going on in the game (and in RL), and...

Forum: Tanks

May 8, 2020
  27. Stephen51 replied to the thread In Progress Might They Be Giants.

Thanks for letting us know Prathun.

May 7, 2020
  28. Stephen51 posted a new thread.

In Progress Might They Be Giants

The giants in TOV are not updating the slayer achievement " Might They Be Giants". Initially I thought it was because they were undead, but...

Forum: Bug Reports

May 5, 2020
  29. Stephen51 replied to the thread Tear vs Prize.

I did the light tower task last week, straight kill task in shadow tower with a mix of 111-115 toons. All got the fragment as a reward....

May 1, 2020
  30. Stephen51 replied to the thread Fixed Internally High latency and server connection issues..

I'm usually 140ms (I'm in the UK, on a US server). It's now at 359ms. I tried logging out and back in. It took me 20 minutes to get a...

Apr 21, 2020
  31. Stephen51 liked Zahasha's post in the thread Confirmed Purchased Marketplace Ornaments Not Showing.

Over the past few years I have purchased a number of Ornaments from the EQ Marketplace to place on low end items to decorate Undivided...

Apr 17, 2020
  32. Stephen51 replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

Either reduce the cost of type 3 augs or make them removable by aug distillers available on in game merchants for plat (say XXI). I...

Apr 9, 2020
  33. Stephen51 liked Xyroff-cazic.'s post in the thread The Coronavirus, EQ Anniversary and Dark Paw Games.

Oh good, an identical thread, I get to use my identical meme reply! [IMG]

Mar 30, 2020
  34. Stephen51 posted a new thread.

The Coronavirus, EQ Anniversary and Dark Paw Games

So the Anniversary events are well underway and the bonus xp is about to come to an end. Bonus xp is always welcome, but I think at...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Mar 30, 2020
  35. Stephen51 replied to the thread Good places to get armor and augments for level 70 and 95?.

There are merchants in Call of the Forsaken that sell gear and augs for the currency of the expansion given as HA rewards their. The...

Mar 27, 2020
  36. Stephen51 replied to the thread Overseer Recovery Stat.

Has any one been able to raise their recovery experience up?

Mar 27, 2020
  37. Stephen51 replied to the thread Not A Bug Xegony down.

It's locked now (previously was down). Progress.

Mar 25, 2020
  38. Stephen51 liked Darchon_Xegony's post in the thread [Feedback] Overseer Tuning 2.0.

After the recent Overseer changes, I'd like to make a feedback post to suggest another tuning pass on the Overseer system. Lets start with...

Mar 19, 2020
  39. Stephen51 replied to the thread Test Update 03/17/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Here is my opinion of the changes to Overseer in today's patch; "- A mysterious presence will only sell McKenzie's Brew's when Veil of...

Mar 18, 2020
  40. Stephen51 liked Benito's post in the thread Overseer Agent Pack Drops In-Game.

At the very least, it would be nice to see Overseer Agent Pack x3 as an option for one's monthly 'All Access' (500) Daybreak Cash claim.

Mar 13, 2020
  41. Stephen51 liked OldCa61's post in the thread Overseer Agent Pack Drops In-Game.

Personally, I loved LoN. Wish they would revamp it and put it back in game. Random drops of Overseer packs would be too awesome :)

Mar 13, 2020
  42. Stephen51 liked Kinadorm's post in the thread Overseer Agent Pack Drops In-Game.

Could we get Overseer Agent packs added as global drops in-game like the LoN cards/packs used to?

Mar 13, 2020
  43. Stephen51 replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

A stand alone version of Overseer that is compatible with mobile devices.

Mar 7, 2020
  44. Stephen51 replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

Why not make it so the close window icon is also locked when you lock the window, therefore clicking the x will do nothing until the...

Mar 7, 2020
  45. Stephen51 replied to the thread IDEA - Improvement for New People, Improve Grouping.

Windance said "I'd like to see them try to implement something like WOW's cross server mission queue. That way all the LFG people can get...

Mar 3, 2020
  46. Stephen51 liked Windance's post in the thread IDEA - Improvement for New People, Improve Grouping.

I'd like to see them try to implement something like WOW's cross server mission queue. That way all the LFG people can get picked up from a...

Mar 3, 2020
  47. Stephen51 replied to the thread Okay I find the fact That The t1 TOV mission is the worst weird..

There is a balance to be had I think for difficulty of missions. Some want a challenge, others are just looking for some fun and a way to...

Feb 24, 2020
  48. Stephen51 replied to the thread Worst Zone in EQ.

You can add the whole of Tier 1 ROS, to this. Terrible xp, horrible traps. If you were raid geared, you didn't stay long here, and...

Feb 7, 2020
  49. Stephen51 liked Galliana's post in the thread Worst Zone in EQ.

Skyfire (RoS). That zone sucks hard enough to bend light. * Mobs frequently jump you at the wizard port. Druid port totally safe * Quest...

Feb 7, 2020
  50. Stephen51 replied to the thread The obvious xp problem.

I've just spent two hours in velks, grinding with a full group and in there was a lesson burn (and a partial wipe, some of the time was...

Jan 22, 2020
  51. Stephen51 replied to the thread Not A Bug Deafening Quietus - no xp.

Thanks Velisaris, and yes Dythan there is always 100pp on completion (currently less than 15 mins of Mercenary time). Why then would the...

Jan 20, 2020
  52. Stephen51 posted a new thread.

Not A Bug Deafening Quietus - no xp

I'm not sure if this is a bug or intentional but there is no xp given on completion of the above mercenary task in Eastern Wastes. I've...

Forum: Bug Reports

Jan 20, 2020
  53. Stephen51 replied to the thread TOV XP.

Sorry for not posting sooner, this issue seems to have been tossed about until tempers have gotten too hot. About 5 years ago or so, some...

Jan 20, 2020
  54. Stephen51 liked JeffHanson's post in the thread TOV XP.

I think the live server population kinda splits into three categories right now: 1) People with regular groups (boxed or otherwise) who...

Jan 15, 2020
  55. Stephen51 replied to the thread Favorite bugs over the years.

Here are my favourite 3. No.3 - SoF - Clicking an common drop item (faceted crystal) turned you into a pumpkin head. No.2. A few years...

Jan 15, 2020
  56. Stephen51 replied to the thread Login Down.

I've been logged in all day (in the UK so 5-8 hrs ahead of the US). Game playing fine. Girlfriend just tried to logged in and log in server...

Jan 3, 2020
  57. Stephen51 replied to the thread exp this expac.

You cannot please all of the people all of the time. I think however the problem was that a few years back there were people complaining...

Jan 2, 2020
  58. Stephen51 replied to the thread Last of the Storm Boars.

Based on some information here and around the web I've found the following works. As a disclaimer some of these hoops may not required, but...

Dec 29, 2019