Stephen51's Recent Activity

1. Stephen51 liked Szilent's post in the thread Which Legacies Lost Augments for Paladin?.

It is incorrect. I suspect they encountered a situation where matching percentages happened to be on augments that were actually...

Apr 20, 2024 at 7:39 PM
  2. Stephen51 replied to the thread Which Legacies Lost Augments for Paladin?.

Can someone else confirm this is correct? The last I remember seeing a post here (which I now cannot find) all softcap mods stacked...

Apr 20, 2024 at 6:47 PM
  3. Stephen51 replied to the thread Fixed Xegony is down.....

Xegony came up after around 2 hours, and yes there was a roleback, but how long the roleback was I dont know, I hadn't been on very long...

Apr 4, 2024
  4. Stephen51 posted a new thread.

Fixed Xegony is down....

As is Mangler, Erollisi Marr, Firiona Vie, The Rathe and Tunare.

Forum: Resolved

Apr 4, 2024
  5. Stephen51 liked Szilent's post in the thread How to further reduce incoming damage? Current Raid Content Offtanking Paladin....

no, Alanus refers there to Spirit Drinker's Coating Spirit Drinker's Coating Misc — 86647 MAGIC LORE NO TRADE PRESTIGE Slot: None...

Mar 22, 2024
  6. Stephen51 replied to the thread How to further reduce incoming damage? Current Raid Content Offtanking Paladin....

Just a slight correction here, but the addition you are talking about is Knight's Sedulity which is a Paladin and Shadow Knight AA...

Mar 22, 2024
  7. Stephen51 liked Nightops's post in the thread Question regarding Balance: SK Epic vs. Pally Epic.

Humm... I don't think many experienced paladins care about their epics or wish their epics could be revamped. I think many players...

Feb 24, 2024
  8. Stephen51 liked Lodestar's post in the thread Info Needed pets in missions.

The answer is: The last mission to have pet agro mechanics enabled was Vulak'Aerr in Claws of Veeshan. That's all the developers should...

Feb 24, 2024
  9. Stephen51 replied to the thread Info Needed pets in missions.

There appears to be some clouding of the issue here, the question, asked by a Dev was "...could you give the names of the mission(s) and or...

Feb 21, 2024
  10. Stephen51 liked Maedhros's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Gee another nerf to paladins. Outstanding. You know, I agree, when I look at the state of tanks, I immediately zero in, not on the SK, but...

Feb 18, 2024
  11. Stephen51 liked Wulfhere's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I haven't changed my mind in the past few years. No thanks....

Feb 18, 2024
  12. Stephen51 liked Sancus's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Pets are pretty opaque, so I wanted to give some context to what I believe to be the impetus for the changes in the patch. To be very...

Feb 18, 2024
  13. Stephen51 replied to the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I was reading the comments, and saw this, and I had to log in to add my voice. NO ONE USES THE STUPID SPELL. Any new spell you come...

Feb 18, 2024
  14. Stephen51 liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Nerfing the preservation focus is pointless, just makes it more annoying. Adding the rejuvenating steel focus is absolutely moronic. I...

Feb 18, 2024
  15. Stephen51 liked Fanra's post in the thread Happy New Year!.

This link Anniversary Tower should help some of these questions.

Jan 21, 2024
  16. Stephen51 liked Angeliana's post in the thread Happy New Year!.

All HA's that are part of the tower.

Jan 21, 2024
  17. Stephen51 replied to the thread Happy New Year!.

Can you tell us which Heroic Adventures (HA) will give the new currency? Or is it all HA's? This information wasn't in the later...

Jan 19, 2024
  18. Stephen51 replied to the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Can you provide an update on Champion's Oath? This Paladin ability was to fill a similar role of the Shadow Knight ability, Reaver's...

Jan 11, 2024
  19. Stephen51 liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread No Persona Tab.

I had the same issue because I used the original new UI workaround as well. The custom folder you set up for the workaround, go in and...

Dec 21, 2023
  20. Stephen51 replied to the thread No Persona Tab.

No Custom UI here, but like the graphics bug I think it has something to do with my UI or ini files - some of my toons have the Persona...

Dec 13, 2023
  21. Stephen51 posted a new thread.

No Persona Tab

I still have a Shroud Tab. I therefore have no way of creating a Persona.

Forum: Bug Reports

Dec 13, 2023
  22. Stephen51 posted a new thread.

LS - Item graphic bug.

Some items appear as a black square block. They include Reflective Emberquartz Flecked Silk, Serene Succulent Mango and Serene Game Meat...

Forum: Bug Reports

Dec 13, 2023
  23. Stephen51 liked E'ci - Knight Errant's post in the thread Idea to make Paladin stuns more universally useful.

Blanket binary 'can be infinitely stunned' and 'is immune' is silly and poor game design. I'd have it entirely driven by level con system...

Nov 14, 2023
  24. Stephen51 liked GrandOpener's post in the thread Idea to make Paladin stuns more universally useful.

If the goal is to have stuns be useful, but to not trivialize content, then they should probably be given diminishing returns. For...

Nov 14, 2023
  25. Stephen51 liked Joules_Bianchi's post in the thread Idea to make Paladin stuns more universally useful.

Or could be if everything didn't resist. Other classes are allowed slows, but stuns, which act as a dps mitigation similarly are...

Nov 14, 2023
  26. Stephen51 liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Idea to make Paladin stuns more universally useful.

This would actually be fantastic. At 25% duration, something is stunned for 1s by the two main stuns? It's essentially impossible to...

Oct 27, 2023
  27. Stephen51 liked Allayna's post in the thread Idea to make Paladin stuns more universally useful.

They are old. And have hate override, add in healing procs, potentially make mobs stop swinging. I use them, 2 + ecliptic and have...

Oct 27, 2023
  28. Stephen51 liked Allayna's post in the thread Idea to make Paladin stuns more universally useful.

Stuns FTW. I actually agree with Meadhros that only giants and dragons should be immune to stun. All other mobs should fall into some...

Oct 27, 2023
  29. Stephen51 liked Warpeace's post in the thread Idea to make Paladin stuns more universally useful.

I submitted a post to increase the preservation line to 25% agro on the Beta forums. Alone with that I also included a request to reduce...

Oct 27, 2023
  30. Stephen51 liked Maedhros's post in the thread Idea to make Paladin stuns more universally useful.

Stuns have done more to stagnate the paladin class than any other tools we have. When it became apparent that if enough players that can...

Oct 27, 2023
  31. Stephen51 liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Idea to make Paladin stuns more universally useful.

Stuns are rough. You're either invulnerable or stuns are useless (other than aggro). I think the mitigation for casting a relevant stun...

Oct 27, 2023
  32. Stephen51 liked Wulfhere's post in the thread Idea to make Paladin stuns more universally useful.

It has a fine purpose. Aurora heal is a Divine Arbitration effect. It can heal group members who are protected by Divine Aura. In the...

Oct 27, 2023