SteamFox's Recent Activity

1. SteamFox liked looffy's post in the thread accountname_characters.ini.

I have about 15 accounts and keeping track of what characters are on what accounts, especially on TLPs where you have to be subbed to see...

Apr 10, 2024
  2. SteamFox replied to the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Sendaii from DoDH progression spawns quite a few adds at the end also. Yeah, nothing stops you from pulling and training around...

Apr 10, 2024
  3. SteamFox liked Eomund's post in the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Someone made changes to thousands of spells and didn't mention it even once in the patch notes. Are we sure it wasn't a mistake? I think...

Apr 10, 2024
  4. SteamFox liked Morrigan's post in the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Reduced the experience granted by the 22nd-anniversary heroic adventure Unity. Boooo!

Apr 10, 2024
  5. SteamFox liked Meeko's post in the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Because I know y'all are going to ask, these are the zones, quests, and percent experience will increase related to this note. As an...

Apr 10, 2024
  6. SteamFox liked Balwen's post in the thread Pet Classes and Companion's Fury Bug.

After parsing for some time, I found that the pet critical chances are not as high as they are supposed to be. It appears (for the most...

Mar 27, 2024
  7. SteamFox liked Yinla's post in the thread Broken HA scaling - For Absor.

As per AMA thread I'm not going to repost all the individual issues as they can be found in the link below, originally marked as not...

Mar 27, 2024
  8. SteamFox liked fakenames's post in the thread Fixed Internally Anniversary 15th & 16th Quest NPC not Spawning on Aradune.

its not just aradune were missing em over on riz to. i dont know if they can just be force popped but it would be nice if they were. this...

Mar 25, 2024
  9. SteamFox replied to the thread No Fix Planned Cultural Raid Seal Crafter (Not Functional).

Curiously neither zam nor eqtc lists any of these items. Were they abandoned in favor of the archetype specific seals which are no fail...

Mar 25, 2024
  10. SteamFox liked Morrigan's post in the thread Fixed Internally Anniversary 15th & 16th Quest NPC not Spawning on Aradune.

A bunch of the 15th & 16th Anniversary Quest NPCs on Aradune are not spawning after the event has gone active. It seems to be any NPC that...

Mar 25, 2024
  11. SteamFox replied to the thread A thread for the shorties.

This is a good idea, lets make it available when the race is available or in classic, whichever is later!

Mar 20, 2024
  12. SteamFox liked Chanaluss's post in the thread A thread for the shorties.

Hammering this horse to death, but with all the BST/BER talk I want to talk about those with the most-ignored plight on TLPs: The short...

Mar 20, 2024
  13. SteamFox replied to the thread [Vaniki] Amorphous Velazul's armor doesn't attune.

At Lvl 95 the gear was properly able to be attuned and turned into class specific gear.

Mar 15, 2024
  14. SteamFox replied to the thread [Vaniki] Amorphous Velazul's armor doesn't attune.

Which probably makes sense. However the group gear shows 95 to attune whereas that raid piece shows 60. So something is squirrely. I'll...

Mar 15, 2024
  15. SteamFox replied to the thread [Vaniki] Amorphous Velazul's armor doesn't attune.

Right clicking. Vaniki has no (mostly) required levels, only recommended.

Mar 15, 2024
  16. SteamFox posted a new thread.

[Vaniki] Amorphous Velazul's armor doesn't attune

Purchasing Amorphous Velazul's armor from the raid merchant in The Overthere, the armor has a required level of 70 and a required level of...

Forum: Bug Reports

Mar 15, 2024
  17. SteamFox replied to the thread Garbled expires message likely Theft of Essence.

I'm guessing he is referring to this, which I agree is likely ToE. [IMG]

Mar 15, 2024
  18. SteamFox replied to the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

Yeah, a small amount of effort to reflag the planar drops to classic, quick run through the epics to flag drops for kunark instead of...

Mar 14, 2024
  19. SteamFox liked kain200's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

I'd definitely love these classes at launch. Add a small warning box popup or something that says "These classes do not have certain quests...

Mar 14, 2024
  20. SteamFox liked Litoeon's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

As the title states Lets' show full interest in adding in these classes for everyone to enjoy at the start of a server Like and comment and...

Mar 14, 2024
  21. SteamFox liked Dreamstalker's post in the thread Disconcerting / Mangling.

@aristo In the response you said this was done. However that is not the case in game. They still share the same timer (21) and still...

Mar 14, 2024
  22. SteamFox posted a new thread.

Argent Clockwork Boar Saddle cast by other message typo

When someone else uses the Argent clockwork Boar Saddle you see an odd % in the cast message. It also calls it a bear but its a boar....

Mar 10, 2024
  23. SteamFox liked Lilfella's post in the thread Fixed Internally Additional Key Ring Slots not applying to all characters.

Would you consider changing it to be account wide instead?

Mar 5, 2024
  24. SteamFox replied to the thread Fixed Internally Additional Key Ring Slots not applying to all characters.

Mercenary slots also apply to all characters on all servers.

Mar 3, 2024
  25. SteamFox liked Drakang's post in the thread Lustrous Assaulters Collar of Legacies Lost.

Why does the Lustrous Assaulters neck drop in AC compared to the Fine Sparkling Harassers. There is not massive gain in hps or Attack that...

Mar 3, 2024
  26. SteamFox liked Lilfella's post in the thread Cannot Reproduce Bard kicks and Banestrike.

Hi friends. After testing on a couple bards, it seems like the damage modifier on Banestrike doesn't impact kick damage. SPA 459 is the...

Mar 3, 2024
  27. SteamFox posted a new thread.

Spelling mistake in spell desc

The description for the spell Pet Illusion: Lava Spider has a spelling mistake "Changes your pet to look like a Lava Spiderl." shouldn't...

Mar 2, 2024
  28. SteamFox posted a new thread.

Fixed Internally Additional Key Ring Slots not applying to all characters

Purchasing additional key ring slots in the market is only applying to the character that is logged in. Purchasing the keyring feature...

Forum: Resolved

Mar 1, 2024
  29. SteamFox replied to the thread Everquest Show TLP News.

Rec/req rules from vaniki please!

Feb 26, 2024
  30. SteamFox replied to the thread Shroud destroys all hotkeys.

Did you try zoning? It reloaded my correct hotbars after I zoned.

Feb 22, 2024
  31. SteamFox replied to the thread Shroud destroys all hotkeys.

Had the same issue, zoning reloads your ui and the hot keys for the correct class show up again. You just need to setup hotbar 8 on the...

Feb 22, 2024
  32. SteamFox replied to the thread Persona DoN cant get lvl 69 spells.

While that's probably good for a live server, any tlp that hasn't progressed far enough to craft or simply buy the spells will have...

Feb 21, 2024
  33. SteamFox liked Cairbrae's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - New Bugs Only.

This is a bug and it's fixed internally. Thanks for the report.

Feb 21, 2024
  34. SteamFox liked Meeko's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - New Bugs Only.

Thanks for the report. This issue was fixed and should work correctly on Live with tomorrow's update.

Feb 21, 2024
  35. SteamFox replied to the thread Chat Filter 'Direct Damage (Yours)' contains others self spells like Cannibalize.

If you forsake Cazic and swear fealty to Karana I'll pull some strings and get this fixed for you tomorrow. You know what, nm, I'll do it...

Feb 20, 2024
  36. SteamFox replied to the thread Confirmed Pet Melee Lag.

No one knows yet if its a bug or a feature/fix but it sounds like pets are currently not proccing weapons at all on test anymore.

Feb 20, 2024
  37. SteamFox liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Broken Key of Lava missing.

They always say to post in the bug forums when CS cannot solve an issue. It's called passing the buck.

Feb 19, 2024
  38. SteamFox liked Maedhros's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Frankly I think Sancus should be directly consulted on any conceptual change to pets every single time and given a commission. The amount...

Feb 18, 2024
  39. SteamFox liked Sancus's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Pets are pretty opaque, so I wanted to give some context to what I believe to be the impetus for the changes in the patch. To be very...

Feb 17, 2024
  40. SteamFox liked Yinla's post in the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

Where do you expect to magically find others who want to PvP with you? You are not going to find enough players interested in PvP to...

Feb 17, 2024
  41. SteamFox liked Rijacki's post in the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

Let me sum up. There are a few different variations: Eridiniara wants the gear that's available on the current FV. Eridiniara wants the...

Feb 17, 2024
  42. SteamFox liked Aaronies's post in the thread Not A Bug Enhanced Minion 32 may be bugged?.

I did as you suggested and found that my pet is wearing 'Cloak of Enhancement XXXII' I am assuming that the pet focus is working as...

Feb 14, 2024
  43. SteamFox liked Malore's post in the thread Enemy emote filter.

In chat, enemy emotes are combined with the "say" filter. This is a "noise/flavor" text combined with player content which is a problem if...

Feb 13, 2024
  44. SteamFox replied to the thread Enemy emote filter.

+1, please split filters for "say" and "npc say", you can already change the color separately, let us filter them separately also.

Feb 13, 2024
  45. SteamFox replied to the thread Not A Bug Enhanced Minion 32 may be bugged?.

If you do /pet inventory check you should see a better back slot item on your pet. This isn't the only stat change but without parsing will...

Feb 13, 2024
  46. SteamFox posted a new thread.

The Tides of Time is in Odus

When auto joining chat channels you will be in the Antonica channel when you are in North Ro, but when you then zone into the Tides of Time...

Feb 13, 2024
  47. SteamFox liked Angahran's post in the thread Fixed Internally new chat filters not creatiing or saving new options in eqclient..

What would be useful would be a 'Logfile Only' option on every single filter. That way, if we wanted to pars everything but not have the...

Feb 11, 2024
  48. SteamFox replied to the thread Why have another No Ro port?.

Haha yeah, but that's generally over a year into the tlp. If this remains available day 1 it will sell like crazy since it puts you 1...

Feb 1, 2024
  49. SteamFox replied to the thread pop flag problem.

Potentially, but seeing the actual check marks you're missing would be alot simpler to decipher than uploading your log file to a 3rd...

Feb 1, 2024
  50. SteamFox replied to the thread pop flag problem.

If only these could be migrated to the achievement system.

Feb 1, 2024
  51. SteamFox replied to the thread Why have another No Ro port?.

Not everyone has a slide, not everyone can even get one. This provides utility to quite alot of players and will sell like hot cakes when...

Feb 1, 2024
  52. SteamFox liked Szilent's post in the thread Fixed Internally Northern Desert Outlook Device not flagged as Teleport item.

Year of Darkpaw /marketplace claim item isn't flagged as a Teleport item to then be storable on Teleportation Keyring. Whoops!

Feb 1, 2024
  53. SteamFox liked Fenthen's post in the thread Fixed Internally Kanghammer / Elddar Forest raid trash.

[IMG] I've heard numerous complaints about this but could not find a bug report post. Can we fix this please? The raid trash for type...

Jan 31, 2024
  54. SteamFox replied to the thread Oakwynd alternate persona.

Pretty sure that's what he's asking, his "main" gets bonus xp due to having other alts at max level, but his persona isn't. He...

Jan 27, 2024
  55. SteamFox replied to the thread An Epic Journey - All 16 Epics Completed On One Character.

I agree, I've long advocated that since you pay for hero's forge you should be able to wear whatever you want. Mage in "plate" or warrior...

Jan 26, 2024
  56. SteamFox replied to the thread Mob kill rules in case anyone doesn't know.

Yeah, persona's may be the evolution of the heirloom characters from oakwynd which are now on every server. Instead of flagging everything...

Jan 26, 2024
  57. SteamFox replied to the thread Broken Key of Sands Bug.

Yeah, it erases everyone's key too, not just the requestor.

Jan 25, 2024
  58. SteamFox liked Ravanta Suffer's post in the thread Feedback: Most Chat Filters Should Default to "Mine Only".

The problem is people are absurd and think the game should be able to apply magic and know what window setting a newly created filter...

Jan 25, 2024
  59. SteamFox replied to the thread Broken Key of Sands Bug.

You do, it's been reported but no confirmation if its a bug or by design.

Jan 25, 2024
  60. SteamFox liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread Ravening Servant Aggro.

I have a sneaking suspicion that high enough pet hate the tanks aren't generating enough additional hate to override the pet, and when they...

Jan 24, 2024
  61. SteamFox replied to the thread Ravening Servant Aggro.

If the mob is stunned as well I've seen hate go over 100 since they mob is unable to change targets.

Jan 24, 2024
  62. SteamFox liked Knifen's post in the thread Shared task in Anniversary Tower.

yea you see nothing at the end really. The coin comes in 2 coin for 2nd mob killed 3 coin for 4th mob killed 5 coin for final boss....

Jan 24, 2024
  63. SteamFox replied to the thread Persona - Tropheys not levelling.

Right, so does your persona have the AA required to go over 200 skill? They aren't shared so in your persona form your skill will be...

Jan 24, 2024
  64. SteamFox replied to the thread Shared task in Anniversary Tower.

The HA completes when the specter dies, there is no currency message like when a raid or mission completes. Check either your alt...

Jan 24, 2024
  65. SteamFox replied to the thread Persona - Tropheys not levelling.

Do you have other skills above 200 already? Does your persona have the required New Tanaan Mastery AA allowing skills to go above 200?

Jan 24, 2024
  66. SteamFox replied to the thread Ravening Servant Aggro.

Yes my pet taunt is on. Has your rogue recently hit 125 or got Mayhem since around last patch for the blackguard's to be somewhat causing...

Jan 22, 2024
  67. SteamFox replied to the thread Ravening Servant Aggro.

To be fair the OP wasn't very productive either, you made no mention of the class that was having issues, what they were doing about it...

Jan 22, 2024
  68. SteamFox replied to the thread Ravening Servant Aggro.

Sounds more like a tank issue than a spell issue, the RS has high aggro by design but I've never seen it rip aggro off a tank who was...

Jan 22, 2024
  69. SteamFox replied to the thread Repaired Key of Sand bug?.

I found this odd too and thought that it would act like a /key or progression flag and let you request it again w/o re-doing the key. Not...

Jan 20, 2024
  70. SteamFox replied to the thread Fixed Internally new chat filters not creatiing or saving new options in eqclient..

It lets you know the spell at least landed and didn't fizzle, interrupt, out of range, blocked, whatever.

Jan 20, 2024
  71. SteamFox replied to the thread Oasis of Sand replay timer not allowing replay.

I think they started giving everyone the request timer (might even be a fresh full hour even if you're added when the OG timer was at a...

Jan 20, 2024
  72. SteamFox replied to the thread Broken Key of Sand Group Bugs.

The pet trick may not work, but you can also just loot the 3 parts and combine and get the key anyways, you don't need to have everyone...

Jan 19, 2024
  73. SteamFox replied to the thread Pet inventory feature - bug(s).

Why not? Just because you can't currently unequip an item from a pet, why does that mean you can never be able to? Removing summoned...

Jan 18, 2024
  74. SteamFox liked Fanra's post in the thread Pet inventory feature - bug(s).

There's no reason that a GUI can't let you destroy the gear and place new gear in the pet slots. Yes, you can't "move gear around" but...

Jan 18, 2024
  75. SteamFox liked Meeko's post in the thread Pet inventory feature - bug(s).

They can wear power sources and get stats if the armor they're wearing has purity.

Jan 18, 2024
  76. SteamFox liked Meeko's post in the thread Pet inventory feature - bug(s).

Because one of them can be done in a couple days while the other would take a significantly longer amount of time(weeks/months). Having...

Jan 18, 2024
  77. SteamFox replied to the thread Anniversary Tower Bugs and TLP Level Scaling.

Was the site you looked up the first response on a forum called "What are chromatic and prismatic resists?" from Graffe Forums?...

Jan 18, 2024
  78. SteamFox replied to the thread Pet inventory feature - bug(s).

Fun fact, the only slot here that pets don't have/ can't use is Charm (and power source Meeko?). As players we can't equip items to...

Jan 18, 2024
  79. SteamFox posted a new thread.

Chat Filter - Ability failed goes to Other not Failure

"Your ability failed. Timer has been Reset." going to Other-Yellow and not Spell-Failures

Jan 18, 2024
  80. SteamFox posted a new thread.

Chat Filter - AA XP falls under Other(Yellow) not Experience

AA exp is falling under Other->Yellow, not experience

Jan 18, 2024
  81. SteamFox posted a new thread.

Chat Filter - Human shielding ability showing up as Melee-YourHits

Someone using someone as a human shield is falling under Melee->your hits even if you are not involved as the shielder or shieldee.

Jan 18, 2024
  82. SteamFox posted a new thread.

Chat Filters - Vendor /say goes to Other(White)

Miacalle Herlsas (new vendor in YoDP tower)'s greeting goes to Other(White) instead of (npc)/say

Jan 18, 2024
  83. SteamFox liked Meeko's post in the thread Pet inventory feature - bug(s).

What he said. ^

Jan 18, 2024
  84. SteamFox replied to the thread Anniversary Tower Bugs and TLP Level Scaling.

I think I mixed up Chromatic and Prismatic, Prismatic is avg of all resists and Chromatic is lowest. Unsure if corruption counts but I...

Jan 18, 2024
  85. SteamFox replied to the thread Anniversary Tower Bugs and TLP Level Scaling.

Chromatic is the avg of all your resists (minus corruption I think), however it sounds like the scaling is off relative to the normal...

Jan 18, 2024
  86. SteamFox replied to the thread Pet inventory feature - bug(s).

Meeko discussed this here https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/test-update-1-9-2024-new-bugs-only.295375/page-2 I...

Jan 18, 2024
  87. SteamFox replied to the thread Fixed Internally Filters.

Consider messages are moved back to their own chat filter are they not?

Jan 18, 2024
  88. SteamFox replied to the thread Fixed Internally Filters.

"Your ability failed. Timer has been Reset." going to Other-Yellow and not Spell-Failures

Jan 17, 2024
  89. SteamFox replied to the thread Fixed Internally Filters.

AA exp is falling under Other->Yellow, not experience

Jan 17, 2024
  90. SteamFox replied to the thread Fixed Internally Filters.

Someone using someone as a human shield is falling under Melee->your hits

Jan 17, 2024
  91. SteamFox replied to the thread Oasis of Sand replay timer not allowing replay.

Its possible its an oversight and not intended, request timer should be wiped out by replay timer, the request timer is put in place so...

Jan 17, 2024
  92. SteamFox posted a new thread.

Oasis of Sand request/replay timer

The Oasis of Sand January Year of Dark Paw Heroic Adventure gives a 1 hour request timer when requesting and then a 30 minutes replay timer...

Jan 17, 2024
  93. SteamFox replied to the thread Fixed Internally Filters.

Miacalle Herlsas (new vendor in YoDP tower)'s greeting goes to Other(White) instead of (npc)/say

Jan 17, 2024
  94. SteamFox replied to the thread Fixed Internally Filters.

More feedback than a bug, but since chat filters is the topic can we please please please separate npc say and player say into 2 filters,...

Jan 17, 2024
  95. SteamFox replied to the thread New LS raid charm provides zero stats/clickie.

Thanks, I glazed right over that part when reading the test notes lol

Jan 14, 2024
  96. SteamFox liked Gialana's post in the thread New LS raid charm provides zero stats/clickie.

From the Test Patch Notes: - Charms from Laurion's Song that require rare creature kills to improve stats should now function correctly....

Jan 14, 2024
  97. SteamFox posted a new thread.

New LS raid charm provides zero stats/clickie

When viewing the charm as an item link it shows a number of stats and the geomantra clickie as expected, however when equipped it shows 0...

Jan 14, 2024
  98. SteamFox liked Meeko's post in the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - New Bugs Only.

This is mostly correct, however I'll share some specifics found while looking into the behavior. Pets have all the same slots as...

Jan 13, 2024
  99. SteamFox replied to the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Can confirm after doing a test copy that you don't get the achievement spam again but you do get a /reward with the tokens.

Jan 12, 2024
  100. SteamFox liked Xianzu_Monk_Tunare's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Two questions related to the Personal Tradeskill Depot: Is there any chance that we could have the TS tools like Smithy Hammers, Needles,...

Jan 12, 2024
  101. SteamFox liked Raccoo's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

If multiple devs are responding to this AMA. If you were given free reign/time/money to do whatever you wanted to Everquest, what would you...

Jan 11, 2024
  102. SteamFox replied to the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Mission has a 1hr request timer as well as a 30m replay timer. Do we need the 1hr request timer? Also completing the mission destroys the...

Jan 11, 2024
  103. SteamFox replied to the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - New Bugs Only.

Copied my live toon over who has completed the Blackburrow set, he did not re-receive the achievement with Timeless Tokens this time....

Jan 11, 2024
  104. SteamFox replied to the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Tides of Time zone connection still not on ctrl+f in North Ro

Jan 11, 2024
  105. SteamFox liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

The original post has had the above lines added. Additionally, Year of Darkpaw content should now be accessible on Test.

Jan 11, 2024
  106. SteamFox replied to the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

There are a number of marketplace items that have since been removed and have yet to be cycled back in, can the Year of Darkpaw be the year...

Jan 11, 2024
  107. SteamFox replied to the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - New Bugs Only.

Feedback: it would be nice if a pet's empty slot would display as empty instead of not displaying anything ex: Legs: empty Bug: The Tides...

Jan 10, 2024
  108. SteamFox liked Fanra's post in the thread Suggestion: Achievement Score Shop.

Do not force us to play a persona, especially with the reports of lost items, etc. from your main. :cool: A few months from now I might...

Jan 8, 2024
  109. SteamFox liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread Epic Turn in Issue.

Welcome to multiquesting, never turn in items until you are ready. Old quest system, turnins are not saved on the character, its saved...

Jan 8, 2024
  110. SteamFox replied to the thread Quest Disappearing Dragons BUGGED for years is still bugged.

A comment on EQResource indicates you need at least apprehensive faction (doesn't say which faction though), do you have that?

Jan 8, 2024
  111. SteamFox liked Rarshaak's post in the thread Fixed Internally Sendai achievement on Vaniki.

Everyone in the raid was level 61 and lower and here are the logs. It doesn't even specify who caused the failure either. [Sat Jan 06...

Jan 7, 2024
  112. SteamFox replied to the thread Rain of Fear portal crystal spawns.

Did you write down the cotf unlocks also by chance?

Jan 6, 2024
  113. SteamFox liked Xyroff-cazic.'s post in the thread Rain of Fear portal crystal spawns.

RoF Day 0 = all t1 and t2 open RoF Day 4 = t3 (Shadow + Chelsith) open RoF Day 8 = t4 (Heart of Fear zones) open

Jan 6, 2024
  114. SteamFox replied to the thread Rain of Fear portal crystal spawns.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/phinigel-rof-t3-t4-not-available-stone-of-the-shards-fall-not-in-game.260606/#post-384...

Jan 6, 2024
  115. SteamFox replied to the thread Rain of Fear portal crystal spawns.

The info used to be in the Coirnav channel on the official discord before it got deleted, Ngreth explained it, RoF and CoTF have releases...

Jan 6, 2024
  116. SteamFox liked AethDW's post in the thread Fixed Internally Sendai achievement on Vaniki.

We completed the achievement kill for Sendai on the Vaniki server last night. On opening the chest, the game gave the message saying one...

Jan 6, 2024
  117. SteamFox replied to the thread Fixed Internally Sendai achievement on Vaniki.

Very sad to miss the achievement on this one. Please fix / credit the raid who defeated it =)

Jan 6, 2024
  118. SteamFox liked Angeliana's post in the thread Fixed Internally Argent Clockwork Bear Saddle not available.

Please check now! Enjoy!

Jan 5, 2024
  119. SteamFox liked Angeliana's post in the thread Fixed Internally Argent Clockwork Bear Saddle not available.

Great question! I am inquiring about this now.

Jan 5, 2024
  120. SteamFox posted a new thread.

Fixed Internally Argent Clockwork Bear Saddle not available

The January exclusive mount is not currently available, is it supposed to be or are we waiting for the Jan 17th patch and only have just...

Jan 4, 2024
  121. SteamFox replied to the thread Suggestion: Revamped PoP flagging.

Significantly more than 3% of TLP players do PoP progression. Release the (beta) achievements!

Jan 3, 2024
  122. SteamFox liked Yinla's post in the thread Gnoll Essences cannot be found with Spirit of the Lost.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/spirit-of-the-lost-doesnt-locate-year-of-darkpaw-collections.295234/

Jan 2, 2024
  123. SteamFox replied to the thread Fixed Internally Claimed Year of Darkpaw set - no currency.

Agreed, perhaps a bug, perhaps some other monthly collection.

Jan 1, 2024
  124. SteamFox replied to the thread Fixed Internally Claimed Year of Darkpaw set - no currency.

You can earn these tokens the first time you complete each Trial quest and each time you complete a Heroic Adventure as well as...

Jan 1, 2024
  125. SteamFox posted a new thread.

Fixed Internally Claimed Year of Darkpaw set - no currency

As per https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/happy-new-year.295235/#post-4273369 claiming the new January collection set...

Jan 1, 2024
  126. SteamFox posted a new thread.

Fixed Spirit of the Lost doesn't locate Year of Darkpaw Collections

The spirit of the lost collection finder clickie doesn't recognize the new Year of Darkpaw collection as a collection and won't assist in...

Jan 1, 2024
  127. SteamFox liked fortuneteller's post in the thread Pet illusion: MetaMorph Orc Warrior.

Can that be changed so it is heirloom ?

Jan 1, 2024
  128. SteamFox replied to the thread Laurion Inn a White shark location.

If you try to pull a white shark out of the water it warps into the middle of the field near the inn, can range attack it but pets can't...

Dec 29, 2023
  129. SteamFox replied to the thread Teleportation keyring does not count page of knowlege.

Necklace of Warportal Fragments, jewelry, wearable, is a port item https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=54208

Dec 29, 2023
  130. SteamFox liked Oops's post in the thread Fixed Vaniki EoK Armor.

Vaniki with the -10 lvl rule on currently cannot make the best group armor. It let's you "click" it to try to create, but we are...

Dec 22, 2023
  131. SteamFox replied to the thread Personas : First Impression.

Only on the shaman, currently alchemy, poison and tinkering only apply to races/classes that can use them. Will that be changed...

Dec 16, 2023
  132. SteamFox liked Zeelot's post in the thread Acolyte's Casting Ice of Legacies Lost.

The last set of new augs was a slight upgrade from the TBL ones, so I hope you are wrong about that and hope they follow the same...

Dec 13, 2023
  133. SteamFox replied to the thread Acolyte's Casting Ice of Legacies Lost.

I got the impression these were not meant to be upgrades to Rallos augs but alternative ways to get them in modern content if you didn't...

Dec 13, 2023
  134. SteamFox replied to the thread Fixed Internally Final Fugue group mission Achievement "Final Fugue: Plucked" broken..

Also got it 4x this morning.

Dec 11, 2023
  135. SteamFox replied to the thread 121 Host of Elements doesn't appear to be attacking.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/mage-host-of-the-elements-not-attacking.294620/ Appears to be only rank 40 that...

Dec 7, 2023
  136. SteamFox liked billsky's post in the thread 121 Host of Elements doesn't appear to be attacking.

Category: Other [Can Repro] Date/Time: Thu Dec 07 08:25:39 2023 Character: Level 121 Magician (Main) Zone: Fear Itself Location:...

Dec 7, 2023
  137. SteamFox liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Raiding is far too easy and too predictable..

Knowing what time you are going to raid and for how long you plan on raiding doesn't mean that they are easy raids. Players like to...

Dec 7, 2023
  138. SteamFox replied to the thread Personas : First Impression.

Personas share an inventory so all your Shaman's gear ends up in your bags when you swap to your Mage and vice versa (x16?). And the...

Dec 6, 2023
  139. SteamFox liked FranktheBank's post in the thread No One Wants To Play On Live Servers.

SoF - RoF will forever be my golden era of EQ. SO many zones, so many interesting and cool raids.

Dec 6, 2023
  140. SteamFox liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread No One Wants To Play On Live Servers.

Define modern EQ? Ive waited 3 years for Aradune to hit the best stretch of expansions. Early eq is horrible. Play past it and be...

Dec 6, 2023
  141. SteamFox replied to the thread Skillups / Tradeskill trophy not evolving while on persona.

Its because the persona is missing the AAs required to go above 200 on a 2nd(3rd/4th/etc) tradeskill so they are capped at 200, if you...

Dec 6, 2023
  142. SteamFox replied to the thread Fixed Internally Malaise / Wind of Malaise.

Probably an oversight since mages get the spell at 121 and its shared spell/aa

Dec 6, 2023
  143. SteamFox replied to the thread Fixed Internally [Mage] Host of the Elements not attacking.

Rank 41 appears to be working

Dec 6, 2023
  144. SteamFox replied to the thread Skillups / Tradeskill trophy not evolving while on persona.

100% agree, New Tanaan, Salvage and TS Mastery should all be shared so that tradeskills can be properly shared across personas.

Dec 6, 2023
  145. SteamFox liked dentalplan's post in the thread Skillups / Tradeskill trophy not evolving while on persona.

^ After testing this a little further I'm pretty sure this is the issue. On a brand new persona, I was able to get skillups on normal...

Dec 6, 2023
  146. SteamFox replied to the thread A Gift of Fish quest in Unkempt Woods.

You need to have a fishing rod equipped, he spawns near the water adjacent to the aviaks.

Dec 6, 2023
  147. SteamFox posted a new thread.

Fixed Internally [Mage] Host of the Elements not attacking

Host of the Elements swarm pets spawn but do not attack anything and do not respond to /pet swarm commands. Currently rank 40/42 if the...

Dec 6, 2023
  148. SteamFox replied to the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

Easier said than done, and thats why I suggested easing the restriction after Tier 3, give em 9 months to optimize it for next year's...

Dec 1, 2023
  149. SteamFox replied to the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

Intended to be, but aren't yet. Hopefully TS AA get shared also, auto grant doesn't help you with the 4k Mastery AAs you need and...

Dec 1, 2023
  150. SteamFox replied to the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

Yes (at least on beta) The entire point is for main swaps, alts do just about everything else better. Q: If I heroic 4 personas,...

Dec 1, 2023
  151. SteamFox liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

The crazy thing to me is how much time Klanderso had to spend on this thing that wasnt her idea or her project. How much better could her...

Dec 1, 2023
  152. SteamFox replied to the thread Update 11/28/2023 - New Bugs Only.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/planes-of-power-progression-achievements-missing-from-test.294488/ PoP progression...

Dec 1, 2023
  153. SteamFox replied to the thread Not A Bug Planes of Power progression achievements missing from test.

I got dyno'd twice trying to post the pics in discord so I could link them here, but I'll drop a link to this in the test update bug...

Dec 1, 2023
  154. SteamFox posted a new thread.

Not A Bug Planes of Power progression achievements missing from test

On live/tlp Planes of Power (PoP) flagging is some of the most buggy and annoying in any expansion because it not only entails completing...

Dec 1, 2023
  155. SteamFox replied to the thread Collectible Parser.

Now includes Laurion's Song collections pulled from Test server achievement dump, should be gtg for launch day!

Nov 30, 2023