Stagentti's Recent Activity

1. Stagentti replied to the thread Teek - Leveling Paths.

Lolol you can take your time getting to max level and still get to raid content just fine in era. This was true on Mischief and will be...

Apr 12, 2024
  2. Stagentti replied to the thread Teek - Leveling Paths.

If you're an iksar, sure. If you aren't you will get left in the dust going this route.

Apr 12, 2024
  3. Stagentti replied to the thread Teek - Leveling Paths.

I play cleric so hated the hole lol. Easier to be lazy with IVU in L Guk lol.

Apr 11, 2024
  4. Stagentti replied to the thread Teek - Leveling Paths.

Same leveling path as always except hot route to Seb at 46 rather than rotting in LGuk.

Apr 11, 2024
  5. Stagentti replied to the thread I Am Excited For Tormax.

Just checking in to see if you're OK and still believing Zek hit high pop upon expac release. Thoughts and prayers.

Apr 8, 2024
  6. Stagentti replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

Your level of denial and shifting blame is commendable.

Apr 8, 2024
  7. Stagentti replied to the thread I Am Excited For Tormax.

<Zek has entered the chat>. Your comment was wrong. I'm sorry it's upsetting you so much. FWIW I have a fully raid geared 6 box crew I...

Apr 7, 2024
  8. Stagentti liked maxisbored's post in the thread What's the Difference Between . . ..

TLDR: Both will start truebox, but will move to relaxed truebox once players are unable to /lfg

Apr 6, 2024
  9. Stagentti replied to the thread Name reservation?.

Probably the laziest, easiest route for them of 200 days on one character not across all your characters.

Apr 6, 2024
  10. Stagentti replied to the thread I Am Excited For Tormax.

It's a bad look to sound so confident when wrong. Stick to facts, you were doing so well before you made this comment.

Apr 6, 2024
  11. Stagentti replied to the thread I Am Excited For Tormax.

Until you quit in PoP?

Apr 5, 2024
  12. Stagentti replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

You said relaxed truebox will start in Kunark. Wrong.

Apr 4, 2024
  13. Stagentti replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

They don't have relaxed trurbox starting in Kunark. Relaxed truebox starts in Omens.

Apr 4, 2024
  14. Stagentti replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Wrong.

Apr 4, 2024
  15. Stagentti replied to the thread Could today be THE day....

2/10 troll. At least be somehow believable with your pranks.

Apr 1, 2024
  16. Stagentti replied to the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

"TLPs don't survive the release of a new TLP the following year because yearly TLP releases have a negative impact. Except sometimes...

Apr 1, 2024
  17. Stagentti replied to the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

Mischief survived last year's TLP being launched. I don't think you're a very good oracle.

Mar 31, 2024
  18. Stagentti replied to the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

The game would literally be dead if you stopped boxing. That is a lot of money being lost on Live per month plus all the expac sales.

Mar 27, 2024
  19. Stagentti replied to the thread Thought Experiment: Best solo class to create wealth that ignores contested camps on TLP Launch?.

Every TLP I've played on... HG: Bot armies covering all spawn points and/or warping. Regular folks stood no chance. Early spawns with...

Mar 20, 2024
  20. Stagentti replied to the thread Thought Experiment: Best solo class to create wealth that ignores contested camps on TLP Launch?.

Druid for ports. Not even close. Just be fast to be the first one to grab a job and book another while on your way to the first. Then you...

Mar 19, 2024
  21. Stagentti replied to the thread Warrior vs SK for a 3box.

Bard just doing /melody is never a bad option. Lazy way to play it but still makes a ton of difference.

Mar 19, 2024
  22. Stagentti replied to the thread Warrior vs SK for a 3box.

Unless you are in a raid early on there is no reason to take a war over an sk. There's a reason you see a stupid amount of sk's on Live...

Mar 19, 2024
  23. Stagentti replied to the thread Tormax and Teek servers.

I imagine DPG feels there are more people who won't play unless they get time in Classic vs people who won't play if they have to do...

Mar 18, 2024
  24. Stagentti replied to the thread List of TLP release dates.

*4th

Mar 17, 2024
  25. Stagentti replied to the thread Class Picking Guide and Tier List for Classic.

Name a faster exp group in Classic.

Mar 8, 2024
  26. Stagentti replied to the thread Mischief, okay go for it, but for me.

People will refuse to sell Kronos at the lower price while krono buyers will have less platinum with which to buy Kronos due to the...

Mar 8, 2024
  27. Stagentti replied to the thread Class Picking Guide and Tier List for Classic.

Your best exp group is 1 cleric, rest chanters with charm pets.

Mar 8, 2024
  28. Stagentti replied to the thread Mischief, okay go for it, but for me.

They'll simply farm the stuff that is selling the most even if other people selling the same item. Flood the market and make money the...

Mar 8, 2024
  29. Stagentti replied to the thread my dream tlp in may.

I'm confused. Every other TLP isn't truebox...?

Mar 5, 2024
  30. Stagentti replied to the thread Class Picking Guide and Tier List for Classic.

You can flex all you want about bard skills but you aren't pulling 10 mobs from Live side into your camp in May. It ain't happening. Guk...

Mar 2, 2024
  31. Stagentti replied to the thread Class Picking Guide and Tier List for Classic.

Is this real? What camp in Guk has 26 minute respawns? Guk is also slammed in Classic. Absolutely packed wall to wall people pulling...

Mar 2, 2024
  32. Stagentti replied to the thread Now for the important 25th TLP question.

Emperor Crush.

Mar 2, 2024
  33. Stagentti replied to the thread my dream tlp in may.

If you threw in faster unlocks I think you'd make a lot of people happy but also would need to throw in bonus loot and higher xp gains....

Mar 2, 2024
  34. Stagentti replied to the thread Class Picking Guide and Tier List for Classic.

I've played almost every TLP and rarely run into a situation where we weren't chain pulling with a monk. And just as rarely run into a...

Mar 2, 2024
  35. Stagentti replied to the thread Is 5 years to complete a TLP really reasonable?.

Man, nothing against you, but these 2 sentences really make you lose a ton of credibility. You clearly have no idea how DPG is making...

Mar 2, 2024
  36. Stagentti replied to the thread Class Picking Guide and Tier List for Classic.

People say this every year and yet...

Mar 1, 2024
  37. Stagentti replied to the thread Is 5 years to complete a TLP really reasonable?.

Thank you for repeatedly proving my point by quoting time frames in your different posts which clearly show all but the hardcore guilds...

Feb 29, 2024
  38. Stagentti replied to the thread Is 5 years to complete a TLP really reasonable?.

Evidence? Lol. You can keep repeating the same things but it doesn't change the fact that people aren't easily going to clear all that...

Feb 28, 2024
  39. Stagentti replied to the thread Is 5 years to complete a TLP really reasonable?.

So your casual guild on this new server would be blocked from new content for how long? You didn't even finish clearing PoP within 4...

Feb 28, 2024
  40. Stagentti replied to the thread Is 5 years to complete a TLP really reasonable?.

This entire comment is hilarious. Lol you think guilds outside of the most hardcore could down both dragons and clear all the classic...

Feb 28, 2024
  41. Stagentti replied to the thread Everquest Show TLP News.

Cool. Not related to what we were talking about but appreciate the advice.

Feb 28, 2024
  42. Stagentti replied to the thread Everquest Show TLP News.

Or, ya know, the people grouping because at the particular time they got on to play that day their pre-made isn't all online or enough...

Feb 28, 2024
  43. Stagentti replied to the thread Is 5 years to complete a TLP really reasonable?.

I'd love to see a guild level, get AAs, do progression, do flagging, get geared appropriately for subsequent content in the xpac bundle...

Feb 28, 2024
  44. Stagentti replied to the thread Is 5 years to complete a TLP really reasonable?.

This is an absolutely terrible idea. Anyone who isn't a hardcore raider would just quit as they're constantly more and more expacs...

Feb 28, 2024
  45. Stagentti replied to the thread Everquest Show TLP News.

Leveling + flagging THEN working on raids becomes a time sink in later expacs. 4-6 weeks is a tight time frame as you move further in...

Feb 27, 2024
  46. Stagentti replied to the thread my dream tlp in may.

That actually technically wouldn't be a FV clone and would be a unique ruleset server.

Feb 26, 2024
  47. Stagentti replied to the thread Announcement Timing.

Ugh double posted.

Feb 24, 2024
  48. Stagentti replied to the thread Announcement Timing.

Oh OK. Didn't realize we were talking about main focus. Thanks for clarifying. I didn't see "don't really focus on TLP much" as...

Feb 24, 2024
  49. Stagentti replied to the thread Announcement Timing.

I mean...but no? None of that confirms they don't focus on TLPs until March. You're just guessing. You really think DPG doesn't focus...

Feb 24, 2024
  50. Stagentti replied to the thread TLP idea ... no krono, anything goes..

It also had an absurdly higher player count keeping the game running without krono or in game purchases.

Feb 23, 2024
  51. Stagentti replied to the thread Announcement Timing.

What historical data do you have that DPG don't focus on TLP much until March?

Feb 23, 2024
  52. Stagentti replied to the thread New server(s).

Whenever I check the server status page I feel like outside FV and Mischief they're all medium and not high way more frequently than...

Feb 21, 2024
  53. Stagentti replied to the thread New server(s).

This still true since the recent wave of accounts being removed? FV and Mischief still hitting high. Other TLPs and Live servers seem to...

Feb 21, 2024
  54. Stagentti replied to the thread New server(s).

How do you check the names of people in general channel?

Feb 21, 2024
  55. Stagentti replied to the thread New server(s).

Source?

Feb 21, 2024