Sprained wrist hurts's Recent Activity

1. Sprained wrist hurts replied to the thread What are your minor annoyances about your class?.

Crush isn't instant, but we do get the instant cast AA stuns, which are pretty incredible. Edit: Most annoying thing for my monk,...

Jan 20, 2021
  2. Sprained wrist hurts replied to the thread Best 3 box for Bard? (and maybe Necro).

sk/bard/sham, like Tucoh said, is a great combo. The tank will take a decent time investment when you get down to farming augs, but it's...

Jan 20, 2021
  3. Sprained wrist hurts liked Qbert's post in the thread (Your name here) Begins To Float.

Don't stand near the large bank would be one option. There is an npc involved in teaching about auras behind the bank and people float...

Dec 28, 2020
  4. Sprained wrist hurts replied to the thread Pet aggro since CoV went live.

There is no such thing as pet agro. It's a myth.

Dec 19, 2020
  5. Sprained wrist hurts liked Absor's post in the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

I apologize for not responding to this thread earlier. When it devolved into "you suck" arguments, it lost most of its value to me. I do...

Dec 18, 2020
  6. Sprained wrist hurts liked Plumbus's post in the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

He said, people like you are what's wrong with the gaming community .

Dec 17, 2020
  7. Sprained wrist hurts liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

I have yet to see people post strategies for toons in a mix of T3 ToV group/T1 CoV group gear, especially people boxing without using...

Dec 17, 2020
  8. Sprained wrist hurts replied to the thread EG7 enters agreement to acquire Daybreak.

This is wonderful news. I'm looking forward to the "future" of eq. :p

Dec 1, 2020
  9. Sprained wrist hurts liked Sindace's post in the thread Camping 28+ slot bags?.

Definitely best off doing hunter achievements for bags. For doing Hunter of Tower of Rot and Hunter of Argin-Hiz (cotf) you'd get 2 32...

Nov 7, 2020
  10. Sprained wrist hurts replied to the thread Dragging.

If I were a developer I would allow the dragging of FD characters, but would also deduct exp for using FD.

Oct 10, 2020
  11. Sprained wrist hurts liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread Dragging.

Drag Corpse is a low level necromantic magic that everyone can cast. Someone feigning death is not actually dead, therefore not a...

Oct 10, 2020
  12. Sprained wrist hurts liked Skuz's post in the thread You are loosin business..

You could call: [IMG] OR 1. Grab a pen 2. Grab a stack of Post-its, or slum it with a piece of paper & some sticky-tape 3....

Sep 26, 2020