Smokezz's Recent Activity

1. Smokezz replied to the thread Frosty Gem of Enhanced Protection.

What about the anti-camp radius? If the person that wants it is too close to the chest... they're screwed right?

Aug 16, 2019 at 12:07 PM
  2. Smokezz replied to the thread Can we either not give group mobs charm or change how damage affects you while charmed?.

You can't remove it Corwyhn. Nor can you cure the new mez's that some mobs use in TBL. They're pretty annoying spells they cast. I've never...

Aug 9, 2019
  3. Smokezz replied to the thread Character Copy instead of transfer.

Ok, LOUD BEEP. It's still a stupid idea. It would increase the "value" of an account significantly if you had 8 raid geared chars on...

Aug 7, 2019
  4. Smokezz replied to the thread Character Copy instead of transfer.

Great idea. Copy fully geared char... copy to another server, sell on 3rd party site. Copy fully geared char to another server, sell on 3rd...

Aug 7, 2019
  5. Smokezz replied to the thread One-shotting UEE.

Yup, it happens. It's annoying as hell. Makes you /sigh.

Aug 6, 2019
  6. Smokezz replied to the thread Windowed Gamma.

That's kinda similar to the old Tower of Rot lag issue back in CoTF... The Intel GPU's never had any lag at all. Switch to the nVidia...

Aug 5, 2019
  7. Smokezz replied to the thread Windowed Gamma?.

Click the Start button, start typing Calibrate until you see Calibrate Display Color... click that. Then go through the Calibration and...

Aug 5, 2019
  8. Smokezz replied to the thread Windowed Gamma.

Here's the way to fix it using Windows instead of EQ. Click the Start button, start typing Calibrate until you see Calibrate Display...

Aug 5, 2019
  9. Smokezz liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Server Mergers Good or Bad?.

This thread is going to be locked, thank you for your time everyone. Let's try to keep talk of server mergers to a minimum for a while. If...

Aug 1, 2019
  10. Smokezz replied to the thread Server Mergers Good or Bad?.

Didn't you start a thread like this about a month ago? Almost identical topic?

Aug 1, 2019
  11. Smokezz replied to the thread Return to sender.

COD would take a lot more coding... really not needed to be honest.

Jul 31, 2019
  12. Smokezz replied to the thread EQ down?.

You forgot demands of double xp for a day for every minute of downtime.

Jul 30, 2019
  13. Smokezz replied to the thread EQ down?.

Ah well, pinball time!

Jul 30, 2019
  14. Smokezz replied to the thread EQ down?.

That's a good question actually. I'm sitting in the Plane of Fire instance without issue. But guild chat has gone silent. It's never silent...

Jul 30, 2019
  15. Smokezz replied to the thread How is an expansion scored as successful internally by DBG.

I think it's more that people think feedback is ignored because someone doesn't reply to every thread that's made. But just because no...

Jul 29, 2019
  16. Smokezz replied to the thread Threadbare Weighted Tabard.

All 5 of my chars that stay all access, have all 4 pieces completed to level 5+. Two chars always stayed up to date on collects throughout...

Jul 29, 2019
  17. Smokezz replied to the thread Stat Bloat.

If you could see the archived forums still.. you'd find similar posts like this back in TSS. As Svann said, stat increases are a percentage...

Jul 28, 2019
  18. Smokezz replied to the thread Return to sender.

This would certainly be a cool feature to have, if it wasn't hard to implement. What would be the benefit? Not having to dig through...

Jul 26, 2019
  19. Smokezz replied to the thread Guild Hall Disparity.

If you want out fast... /camp desktop /q Exits the client instantly.

Jul 25, 2019
  20. Smokezz replied to the thread Which SSD should I buy?.

If I'm reading this right, EQ is already on an SSD. SSD speed is not your issue.

Jul 25, 2019
  21. Smokezz liked Sancus's post in the thread Aalishai: The Palace of Gates.

I don't know the exact nature of the mechanic, but essentially the rampage hits are divided by the number of people in melee range. The...

Jul 21, 2019
  22. Smokezz replied to the thread This game. Eq. Had *****.

Could you maybe put your complaint into one coherent post instead of a bunch of 3-4 word posts?

Jul 20, 2019
  23. Smokezz replied to the thread Tribute CLI commands.

I'm even still around! Holy old post. They did add / commands :) /trophy personal on/off /trophy guild on/off /tribute guild on/off...

Jul 18, 2019
  24. Smokezz replied to the thread Forced Name Change...Why?.

Daybreak doesn't look at the names that get through the name filter. They look at them when someone reports them. Lots of names are...

Jul 14, 2019
  25. Smokezz replied to the thread Forced Name Change...Why?.

You actually came here to ask why? Lulz.

Jul 14, 2019
  26. Smokezz liked Daedly's post in the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

While in the Parcel Delivery Liaison window, I would like to be able to right click on someone's name and have an option to have it be set...

Jul 10, 2019
  27. Smokezz replied to the thread Please Allow Baz /trader for Silver Veterans..

I also manually go through my prices once every few days. As for TLP... many of them can't tell the difference between a person...

Jul 10, 2019
  28. Smokezz replied to the thread Offline Guild Invites.

They haven't even made it so you can invite people to your guild when you're in a different zone. Why would THIS be easy, if cross...

Jul 10, 2019
  29. Smokezz liked Allayna's post in the thread Offline Guild Invites.

Or some ****** sending guild invites to every non-tagged on the server.

Jul 9, 2019
  30. Smokezz replied to the thread Offline Guild Invites.

I'd settle for cross zone guild invites. Right now you still need to be in the same zone, for whatever reason.

Jul 9, 2019
  31. Smokezz liked Spayce's post in the thread @Devs pls look into this game breaking ability for our era..

It's fine to debate lev in PoFire or whether this glyph is game breaking or not, but stop with the false information. I was floating...

Jul 9, 2019
  32. Smokezz replied to the thread UEE, I wish I knew how to quit you....

Generals is especially awesome when you get a failure before the emote to move the bosses!

Jul 9, 2019
  33. Smokezz replied to the thread Leading a Charmed Life - Stratos.

Yeah, it can definitely be more based on tonight. :)

Jul 7, 2019
  34. Smokezz replied to the thread Leading a Charmed Life - Stratos.

It's exactly 20 for whatever reason. You also can't leave them charmed too long or the script will see it as "unengaged" and reset the...

Jul 3, 2019
  35. Smokezz replied to the thread New TLP idea.

Oh but his idea was even more epic! It would cap the realistic server population to a few hundred people. LOL.

Jul 2, 2019
  36. Smokezz replied to the thread Summer Spectacular 2019!.

In game, it says rare spawns. Here it says rare drop rewards. Which is it? (Thought it was impossible to change rare drop rates on the fly?...

Jul 1, 2019
  37. Smokezz liked Ofearl's post in the thread Nagafen The Ancient Raid (100 revamp).

Step 1: agro naggy and dps down Step 2: when aspects spawn kill them, give clicky to someone Step 3: at like 5% get in correct corners with...

Jul 1, 2019
  38. Smokezz replied to the thread Firelings in remodeling is broken.

Man, your original post seems to indicate you knew it required them to be up. Did you come here just to stir the pot, yet again? "We...

Jul 1, 2019
  39. Smokezz replied to the thread TBL achievement Three at once impossible?.

Maybe it was balance them down in their respective rooms. I forget. It was a month ago when we did it. But that was still the key to...

Jun 30, 2019
  40. Smokezz replied to the thread TBL achievement Three at once impossible?.

It's possible to do. It's not easy, but it's possible to do. You definitely need two tanks (they don't need to be raid geared, they just...

Jun 30, 2019
  41. Smokezz liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Grats Ring of Valor!.

Loyalty. Swings both way. Reapping after retiring and wanting to come back is normal. Cutting ties and telling people to go away because...

Jun 30, 2019
  42. Smokezz replied to the thread Grats Ring of Valor!.

It's kind of a really old "tradition", like 10 years ago... guilds used to do it all the time back then. Somewhat surprised anyone...

Jun 30, 2019
  43. Smokezz replied to the thread Heals Over Time broked in the same manner as DoTs.

Ah, my bad... I missed that one. You just answered your own question then... but it only applies to un-repopped zones. So instances...

Jun 29, 2019
  44. Smokezz replied to the thread Heals Over Time broked in the same manner as DoTs.

No, it's just on test. It hasn't been pushed live yet.

Jun 29, 2019
  45. Smokezz replied to the thread Poor Server Economy.

Items are worth what people will pay. End of story. Saying shut the game down is hilarious.

Jun 29, 2019
  46. Smokezz replied to the thread Thanks for the necro for revamp!.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/test-hotfix-notes-06-27-2019.258513/#post-3803650

Jun 28, 2019
  47. Smokezz replied to the thread Death touch.

This thread got res'd from it's Death Touch.

Jun 27, 2019
  48. Smokezz replied to the thread Thanks for the necro for revamp!.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/live-update-bugs-06-19-2019.258379/page-5 They said they're investigating. So no,...

Jun 25, 2019
  49. Smokezz replied to the thread EQ on satellite internet.

If you're not raiding, you can probably get by.

Jun 22, 2019
  50. Smokezz replied to the thread Zordak in heroic Nagafen?.

No, but the HH SolB is only up for a couple weeks. So you don't have to wait long.

Jun 22, 2019
  51. Smokezz replied to the thread HoT - Thornbustle/Grounds Raid.

The only mob you need to kill for the raid is Thornbustle. Ignore the others. Basically... zone in, run immediately to Thornbustle's area...

Jun 21, 2019
  52. Smokezz replied to the thread .001% whats the point?.

Meh, it doesn't really do anything for me. But it's so easily ignored it doesn't matter.

Jun 20, 2019
  53. Smokezz replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 06/19/2019.

They never have.

Jun 19, 2019
  54. Smokezz replied to the thread Idea for Next Expansion Global Chase Loot.

I'd really prefer not to be screwed over by a few bad apples. I've seen a few automated groups still sitting around, but they get...

Jun 19, 2019
  55. Smokezz replied to the thread Reason Wine isn't allowed to play?.

Wine isn't a VM. It's almost certainly fine. It's things like Parallels, VMWare, Virtualbox that are not be allowed. But as CatPaws says,...

Jun 18, 2019
  56. Smokezz replied to the thread Idea for Next Expansion Global Chase Loot.

1) It's a copy and paste with a new name. It's not likely significant at all. 3) It is. It's a raid drop, no one is afk bot farming...

Jun 18, 2019
  57. Smokezz replied to the thread Test Update 06/11/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Though I'm not fond of this change... who's fault is THAT? LOL

Jun 12, 2019
  58. Smokezz replied to the thread Tribute auto off should be time based..

A cool option would be to have tribute turn off and the dz has ended.

Jun 10, 2019
  59. Smokezz replied to the thread Seb Pickzone.

If I remember, it's 30 ppl

Jun 8, 2019
  60. Smokezz replied to the thread Guess someone rubbed the magic lamp.

Also need that "Never" button to just drop it on the ground immediately.

Jun 6, 2019
  61. Smokezz replied to the thread Mobs are resisting slow and mez more in the last 2 weeks.

hCHA, the only stat that matters.

Jun 2, 2019
  62. Smokezz liked Jondalar's post in the thread Mobs are resisting slow and mez more in the last 2 weeks.

Need more charisma

Jun 2, 2019
  63. Smokezz replied to the thread Easiest TBL Raid for our Makeup?.

If you have people playing multiple chars, just make sure they have Gina triggers set correctly. For Reparm for example... Flames...

May 31, 2019
  64. Smokezz liked Tucoh's post in the thread 20 year anniversary, not feeling it yet..

Not only is this post embarrassingly entitled, it's also months after the anniversary events started.

May 31, 2019
  65. Smokezz replied to the thread Nerf Mearates (Now).

It doesn't matter if it's a gatekeeping raid. Perhaps you forget how guilds work and players think?

May 30, 2019
  66. Smokezz replied to the thread Nerf Mearates (Now).

Sorry, but you're wrong. Unless you want to see players leave the game because they're utterly frustrated because of beating the head...

May 30, 2019
  67. Smokezz replied to the thread evolving skill up rates.

That very first 0% to 1% seems to take a bit for whatever reason. Then it's normal.

May 30, 2019
  68. Smokezz replied to the thread Type 19 augs.

Last Tuesday (May 21st) , I cleared Fire. Got 5 19s, 2 Luck. So nope, nothing to do with increased rares.

May 29, 2019
  69. Smokezz replied to the thread Your Capcha program sucks hind side..

I'm not going to argue with you about what it's "used for" by Google. I don't really care. It most certainly does stop with a whole lot...

May 26, 2019
  70. Smokezz replied to the thread Your Capcha program sucks hind side..

Lots of places use it on login pages. Using it to stop brute force logins before they even begin. This one is simply set too high of a...

May 26, 2019
  71. Smokezz replied to the thread Your Capcha program sucks hind side..

Actually... that's incorrect. They do have a say about it. This is pretty much how they currently have it set. [IMG] Change it...

May 26, 2019
  72. Smokezz liked Zunnoab's post in the thread Don't Trip.

Congratulations. You're lucky.

May 26, 2019
  73. Smokezz liked menown's post in the thread luck gear.

The biggest increase from luck is going from 0 to 1. Just acquire at least 1 GMM group item and you will probably be good. Another option...

May 25, 2019
  74. Smokezz replied to the thread Next TLP.

Good luck.

May 24, 2019
  75. Smokezz replied to the thread Lifetime subscriptions?.

It wouldn't get you access to all vet rewards. Vet rewards unlock as time goes by, based on your entitled time in /play.

May 23, 2019
  76. Smokezz replied to the thread NOTICE to all those whining about bots and training them..

This thread is hilarious... And /hidec alwaysnpc rules the day.

May 22, 2019
  77. Smokezz replied to the thread Proposal for New All-Access Status.

Krono pyramid scheme? What?

May 22, 2019
  78. Smokezz replied to the thread VMWare or Wine.

I'll never find the actual post now, but it was posted somewhere, and confirmed by a Daybreak person that VM's made it very easy for...

May 22, 2019
  79. Smokezz replied to the thread VMWare or Wine.

The whole VM issue was/is about Planetside 2... not EQ. It just applies to all of their games.

May 22, 2019
  80. Smokezz replied to the thread Eyes of Life and Decay.

"BiS" gear doesn't have to be replaced by something better to be obsoleted.

May 21, 2019
  81. Smokezz replied to the thread Nerf Mearates (Now).

It also shouldn't be so hard that only a few guilds can beat it, and people get so frustrated they start to quit. That's not good for...

May 21, 2019
  82. Smokezz replied to the thread Nerf Mearates (Now).

I know math can be hard sometimes, but 27 have beat Reparm. 14 have beat Palace Gates. That's those that update EGL, there are some...

May 21, 2019
  83. Smokezz replied to the thread TBL /played.

The only thing that takes longer is the leveling of the chase items. For Smoke... Burnslayer 1/4/19. Burning Lands Master Scavenger...

May 20, 2019
  84. Smokezz replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 05/15/2019.

When it happened to us this week, he took off into the air - summoned the tank and was sitting at the far end of the platform at 100%...

May 20, 2019
  85. Smokezz replied to the thread GMM 3rd Raid.

It's always had the potential to leash and reset HP. Sounds like it's doing it more now though. Did it to Anzo's guild, Fu, us last night.

May 20, 2019
  86. Smokezz replied to the thread the darkened sea.

They can unlock it. They can leave it locked... the same people keep posting about it. The amount of time that's past, LOL. You guys could...

May 20, 2019
  87. Smokezz replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 05/15/2019.

It's always done that once in a while. Not a new bug, but an annoying bug.

May 19, 2019
  88. Smokezz replied to the thread SUGGESTION: Named Spawn Potion.

Pay to win, can't say I'd be in support of this.

May 19, 2019
  89. Smokezz replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 05/15/2019.

From my experience... you just have to get lucky. You can do the raid version of it, and you NEVER randomly fall. Do the trial and...

May 19, 2019
  90. Smokezz replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 05/15/2019.

May 19, 2019
  91. Smokezz replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 05/15/2019.

I can join AB channels, and they seem to stay up - though they show 0 people as you say, but I haven't been able to join Tunare...

May 19, 2019
  92. Smokezz replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 05/15/2019.

Pickzone for Mearatas seems to be broken. 25+ in zone, pickzone never spawns.

May 19, 2019
  93. Smokezz replied to the thread Server idea..

Vet's Lounge revving up the silly ideas like the TLP forums!

May 18, 2019
  94. Smokezz replied to the thread Why are some Augs Lore Equipped instead of just Lore?.

But the question was about a specific item, that can't be fused. It has no luck. It's an aug. Planetary Dagger Medallion. Everyone...

May 17, 2019
  95. Smokezz replied to the thread Server Merger for PST/Hawaiian Raiders.

Another post? LOL...

May 16, 2019
  96. Smokezz replied to the thread why the belt nerf?.

They haven't figured out the secret tell from the mobs yet. Only Fight Fire's secret tell has been figured out by roth.

May 16, 2019
  97. Smokezz replied to the thread Searching multiple inventory files.

Cygwin or the Windows 10 bash shell. Very quick and dirty script of mine (mostly to search for tradeskill stuff), /usr/local/bin/ts...

May 15, 2019
  98. Smokezz replied to the thread NPC Iceweaver Sjeon red con to 110 in mearatas.

Spill it! What's he for!? :)

May 15, 2019
  99. Smokezz liked Absor's post in the thread NPC Iceweaver Sjeon red con to 110 in mearatas.

Oops.

May 15, 2019
  100. Smokezz replied to the thread Forcing Long Time Players to TONS of Extra wasted Work!.

Oh. Well, they're not hard to do at all at 300.

May 15, 2019
  101. Smokezz replied to the thread Forcing Long Time Players to TONS of Extra wasted Work!.

I'm not really sure what you're talking about. You say "WHY must those having attained 300 Max be now forced to work 5x the hours it took...

May 15, 2019
  102. Smokezz replied to the thread Why nerf melee belts slow proc?.

And if they honestly thought people would swap belts... damn. Maybe if you took 30 minutes to kill a mob.

May 15, 2019
  103. Smokezz replied to the thread Curious - If you could pick a server to merge with which server would it be.

Bristlebane with Bristlebane. Mergeception.

May 15, 2019
  104. Smokezz replied to the thread Why nerf melee belts slow proc?.

It would be nice though, when something is nerfed, that instead of just a note like - Reduced the effectiveness of X spell/item/whatever....

May 15, 2019
  105. Smokezz replied to the thread Server merge is not needed.

Hi TLP player that really has no clue what goes on. LOL.

May 14, 2019
  106. Smokezz replied to the thread Odd Cycling of Colors on Name.

It was your characters in game birthday. Something new added last patch

May 14, 2019
  107. Smokezz replied to the thread Fight Fire drop rates reduced?.

No loot for you, lulz.

May 13, 2019
  108. Smokezz replied to the thread Test Update 05/07/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Oh I know it's been reported in beta... and at launch... and in Jan/Feb/March/April. :) Just not sure why it's like this by design....

May 13, 2019
  109. Smokezz replied to the thread Fight Fire drop rates reduced?.

an efreeti warlord whispers in your ear, 'No loot for you, lulz' You tell an efreeti warlord, 'Please bruh, I need 2 more gloves and I'll...

May 13, 2019
  110. Smokezz replied to the thread Test Update 05/07/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Still no fix for Fire instances sending your corpse to the GY the second it's released to bind... and unable to drag it out either.

May 13, 2019
  111. Smokezz liked Nniki's post in the thread Evolving items and gear resets, a suggestion....

Try 85/15?

May 13, 2019
  112. Smokezz replied to the thread Evolving items and gear resets, a suggestion....

You can have someone get the VP task, and zone in that way. Or the raid if you have friends in a raid guild. (RoS is required).

May 13, 2019
  113. Smokezz replied to the thread Evolving items and gear resets, a suggestion....

Easy, the boots.

May 13, 2019
  114. Smokezz replied to the thread login server is down.

And it's fixed now. So... there is that.

May 12, 2019
  115. Smokezz replied to the thread Server merge is not needed.

The name issue is definitely a thing. @Absor... what you guys really should do, is if some char hasn't been logged in for a very long time...

May 11, 2019
  116. Smokezz replied to the thread How many paid accounts do you have?.

5 Paid all the time. 1 Paid upon expansion launch, until all levelling and AA are done.

May 9, 2019
  117. Smokezz replied to the thread Test Update 05/07/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I should be more clear on this... you always saw your OWN damage...

May 8, 2019
  118. Smokezz replied to the thread Test Update 05/07/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

It's always been at both except for DoT's. If that changed, that should be undone.

May 8, 2019
  119. Smokezz replied to the thread Hotfix, bugged the 19 Augs?.

Just a suggestion... no clue if it would be feasible, but if raid loot lockout exists upon request... obliterate base pop trash mobs.

May 7, 2019
  120. Smokezz replied to the thread Fight Fire drop rates reduced?.

Each of the four mobs has a chance to drop each of the chase items.

May 4, 2019
  121. Smokezz replied to the thread Fight Fire drop rates reduced?.

I'm still getting items. Not the gloves that I need, but I'm getting items.

May 4, 2019
  122. Smokezz replied to the thread Better Expansions plz.

Funny how you post a rant... then get mad because people post differing opinions. LOL.

Apr 30, 2019
  123. Smokezz replied to the thread Type 18 drop rate.

You confuse offense with amusement at your attempts to twist everything.

Apr 30, 2019
  124. Smokezz replied to the thread Better Expansions plz.

You just complained about just about everything that makes up EverQuest except killing mobs. If you want just mindless killing of mobs......

Apr 30, 2019
  125. Smokezz replied to the thread Empyr raid fix ETA??.

We quit doing Generals for a while now due to the pathing and emote timing. We've been seeing things like a "get to the flames" emote...

Apr 30, 2019
  126. Smokezz replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 04/17/2019.

He did say PM. Not post.

Apr 29, 2019
  127. Smokezz replied to the thread Type 18 drop rate.

ROFL... You're mind boggling.

Apr 26, 2019
  128. Smokezz replied to the thread Type 18 drop rate.

Yet if I remember correctly... you kept telling us to shut up, he's right... they're dropping.... everything is just peachy. Oh, but...

Apr 25, 2019
  129. Smokezz replied to the thread Rogues Lower DPS than Tanks?.

This thread has gotten quite silly.

Apr 23, 2019
  130. Smokezz replied to the thread Lag upon mobs death..

There was a Windows update in the couple weeks... Sounds like it's reset the log file exclusions for some people. If that directory isn't...

Apr 22, 2019
  131. Smokezz replied to the thread Merging Live server.

General chat is most definitely not the thing to go by... Going by the people in my guild, I'd say 75% of them don't join general....

Apr 20, 2019
  132. Smokezz replied to the thread One hush-hush reason to join Selo that nobody is talking about.

This is one of the best TLP nonsense posts I've ever seen. Keep it up!

Apr 19, 2019
  133. Smokezz replied to the thread Merging Live server.

Can we just merge all the server merge threads instead, and call it a day?

Apr 18, 2019
  134. Smokezz liked Sheex's post in the thread Moon's Radiance.

Notorious Forum Quest nerf caller complains about other people making nerf calls? Checks out.

Apr 17, 2019
  135. Smokezz replied to the thread hacking on everquest.

Universal translator failure.

Apr 17, 2019
  136. Smokezz replied to the thread GMM Dragon (raid).

Until last week, we were killing them. Took about 14 minutes. We changed it up to keeping the mechanics busy. Yes, we definitely do a...

Apr 12, 2019
  137. Smokezz replied to the thread warrior plus 5 boxes what to box ?.

Easy, just leave the melee all in one spot stacked up. Move em with the Warrior.

Apr 11, 2019
  138. Smokezz replied to the thread Fire Trap.

If you leave attack on, it hits a LOT more often. Turning attack off and waiting for it to fade helps you live. And yes, a real Cleric...

Apr 11, 2019
  139. Smokezz replied to the thread Fire Trap.

Yes I did. My group is Warrior, Cleric, Shaman, Rogue, Zerker, Zerker. I used to die to Fire Trap quite often. Then I made the Gina...

Apr 11, 2019
  140. Smokezz replied to the thread Fire Trap.

It does work. You just need to turn off attack quickly. The problem with Fire Trap is you get damaged more the LONGER you attack. If you...

Apr 10, 2019
  141. Smokezz replied to the thread Fire Trap.

You don't need to accept the death. Add a Gina trigger: [IMG] Turn off attack as soon as it goes off, and the majority of the time...

Apr 10, 2019
  142. Smokezz replied to the thread Evolving gear no longer dropping in FF mission.

Boots today.

Apr 10, 2019
  143. Smokezz replied to the thread How to not train the tables in Doomfire..

Why wouldn't you have a loot lockout already? :)

Apr 9, 2019
  144. Smokezz replied to the thread Which servers host open raids?.

ROV hosts them on Thursday/Friday.

Apr 2, 2019
  145. Smokezz replied to the thread Fight Fire too fast?.

My name for it is Five Minute Fire... I've got all 4 on most of my chars. [media] It's just random.

Apr 2, 2019
  146. Smokezz replied to the thread Please revert crit messages.

What patch? LOL

Apr 1, 2019
  147. Smokezz replied to the thread Strategy of Fight Fire.

You have an extra named in there. :) Phase 1) Waves of adds. Phase 2) Two Bosses with adds Phase 3) Single boss that you kill, no...

Apr 1, 2019
  148. Smokezz replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 03/13/2019.

I only use the advloot system... and I've never seen this. I have multiple items on me that all have different luck values.

Mar 30, 2019
  149. Smokezz replied to the thread 502 Bad Gateway trying to access the issue tracker.

Yep, the backend server for the tracker is down.

Mar 26, 2019
  150. Smokezz replied to the thread gina sharing issue.

That's just the Microsoft ClickOnce installs. That's how they install.

Mar 25, 2019
  151. Smokezz replied to the thread gina sharing issue.

You can already use it as a standalone program... It's the SHARING part that requires their server, and there is no easy way around...

Mar 25, 2019
  152. Smokezz replied to the thread gina sharing issue.

The cert has been revoked. All he needs to do is get a new cert... and the problem goes away. It works just fine over http instead of...

Mar 24, 2019
  153. Smokezz replied to the thread PvP flagging shouldn't isolate players.

What's a Selos? What's a TLP? Never heard of these things... OH! You have your own forum...

Mar 22, 2019
  154. Smokezz liked Scorrpio's post in the thread Flipping HA's for named..

Lets compare a few things objectively. I come to a zone, and I set up camp for a particular name. If zone has 15 min respawn, it means I...

Mar 21, 2019
  155. Smokezz replied to the thread Flipping HA's for named..

I'm replying because you stated unequivocally that it was an exploit when it was posted by previous devs, and even Ngreth agreed...

Mar 21, 2019
  156. Smokezz replied to the thread Flipping HA's for named..

Except mine comes with a post from an employee at the company to back it up. Yours is just babbling. You JUST said it's unwise to speak...

Mar 21, 2019
  157. Smokezz replied to the thread Flipping HA's for named..

Lulz... well your opinion means zero.

Mar 21, 2019
  158. Smokezz replied to the thread TBL and GMM Charm.

Yeah, could be... it was a while ago when the post was made :)

Mar 21, 2019
  159. Smokezz replied to the thread Flipping HA's for named..

No it isn't. It's been replied to be a dev that it's perfectly fine to flip them. FFS. Read the post, it's RIGHT THERE. Ngreth even...

Mar 21, 2019
  160. Smokezz replied to the thread TBL and GMM Charm.

Charms should include the last expansion gear if I remember Ngreth's post correctly. It just won't work with two expansions behind....

Mar 21, 2019
  161. Smokezz replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 03/13/2019.

Another thing to add to this, tonight Mechagnomic Whirlrender went up at 31% or so... and came back down at 100%. He reset to full....

Mar 20, 2019
  162. Smokezz replied to the thread GMM risk vs reward out of whack? mobs need tuning up.

Like the rest of TBL? Only Smoke trials have a 2.5 day lockout. The rest is all 6 hours.

Mar 19, 2019
  163. Smokezz replied to the thread 20TH Anniversary Absent of Rewards?.

You get to complain more.

Mar 19, 2019
  164. Smokezz replied to the thread Why we should stop boxing on Mangler.

I think you're confusing boxing and bots.. two completely different things. Boxing is people playing, by themselves multiple chars....

Mar 19, 2019
  165. Smokezz replied to the thread gina sharing issue.

Just a note, it will reset back to using SSL every time you restart Gina. Either just leave it running all the time (why would you not?!...

Mar 18, 2019
  166. Smokezz replied to the thread Why we should stop boxing on Mangler.

Pssst.. you won't stop it. Ever.

Mar 18, 2019
  167. Smokezz replied to the thread Why we should stop boxing on Mangler.

Psssst... people were playing multiple chars long long long long before Krono appeared.

Mar 18, 2019
  168. Smokezz replied to the thread gina sharing issue.

Temp fix until the certificate is changed is go to Settings -> Advanced and change the Share Service URI to...

Mar 18, 2019
  169. Smokezz replied to the thread Prestige Items.

They stay Prestige forever.

Mar 18, 2019
  170. Smokezz replied to the thread Did HDex get nerfed?.

hCHA is the way to go.

Mar 18, 2019
  171. Smokezz replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 03/13/2019.

It's done it to me with all of the raid helms in the past 3-4 expansions. I've just gotten used to click-click after a death. Even the...

Mar 14, 2019
  172. Smokezz liked Tatanka's post in the thread 20th anniversary - Free Heroics?.

It's not a dummy, it's a painting. Dummy ;)

Mar 14, 2019
  173. Smokezz replied to the thread How long does it take to get Live raid-ready?.

That really depends on you. How much time do you have to play? I started a second Zerker April 3, 2018. Before beta started for TBL,...

Mar 14, 2019
  174. Smokezz replied to the thread Tabbed Chat FAQ.

Probably right about the 32bit client. Though I've never had any performance issues with /logint 0. m.2 SSD in my laptop might have...

Mar 14, 2019
  175. Smokezz replied to the thread Tabbed Chat FAQ.

I've been wishing for the ability to make our own filters for a long time now. To be able to set up a filter to even discard...

Mar 14, 2019
  176. Smokezz liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Old World Evolution Nerfed - All mobs in TBL Enabled?.

There was a failure in internal communication. A new feature was added that let us restrict item evolution experience by an...

Mar 14, 2019
  177. Smokezz replied to the thread Old World Evolution Nerfed - All mobs in TBL Enabled?.

Thanks for the reply :)

Mar 14, 2019
  178. Smokezz replied to the thread New Chat Tabs.

As someone that does play the game... a LOT... this change is an awesome change. Quit trying to speak for everyone.

Mar 14, 2019
  179. Smokezz replied to the thread Gamparse Overlay & OBS.

If you're using a laptop, it's a lot more difficult. I haven't figured out how. It always just captures the EQ window only. It's due to the...

Mar 14, 2019
  180. Smokezz replied to the thread Tabbed Chat FAQ.

Thanks for the FAQ, and the answer to my question Ssdar. Fixed the problem I had, as well as got the quick UI mod I needed. Makes the chat...

Mar 14, 2019
  181. Smokezz replied to the thread Old World Evolution Nerfed - All mobs in TBL Enabled?.

As I posted though... since it looks like it's TBL only now, how about opening it up to all TBL mobs instead. I don't really care about TT,...

Mar 14, 2019
  182. Smokezz replied to the thread Tabbed Chat FAQ.

I see why... not intuitive! You can't just right click on the tab to change it. You have to actually SELECT the tab, then right click...

Mar 13, 2019
  183. Smokezz replied to the thread Old World Evolution Nerfed - All mobs in TBL Enabled?.

That's just how item evolution has always worked. Specific mob types evolve items.

Mar 13, 2019
  184. Smokezz replied to the thread Tabbed Chat FAQ.

That only stops them from blinking red annoyingly. They still turn red no matter what.

Mar 13, 2019
  185. Smokezz replied to the thread Tabbed Chat FAQ.

Is there any way to turn off a tab turning red when there is something new there? I'd rather they stay yellow...

Mar 13, 2019
  186. Smokezz posted a new thread.

Old World Evolution Nerfed - All mobs in TBL Enabled?

Since you silently nerfed old world evolution of the chase items... did you think to enable all mobs in TBL to evolve the chase items? It...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Mar 13, 2019
  187. Smokezz replied to the thread Nerf Mearates (Now).

Here we go again... how long til this thread is locked? LOL

Mar 13, 2019
  188. Smokezz liked Prathun's post in the thread Thank you Team! Gnome Memorial Mountain.

Yes, the raids and everything else in the zone are meant to be permanent. Happy 20th anniversary!

Mar 12, 2019
  189. Smokezz replied to the thread Nice article in PC Gamer.

Yeah hehe... my eyes did burnouts in their eye sockets when I read that on Reddit last year.

Mar 12, 2019
  190. Smokezz replied to the thread Nice article in PC Gamer.

A decently written article in PC Gamer? Whoa.

Mar 12, 2019
  191. Smokezz replied to the thread Is "Keep on Rollin" from Relic Raider bugged?.

Nope, it still works burning it down. Are you doing it for someone that isn't in zone by any chance? If so, they MUST zone in before...

Mar 11, 2019
  192. Smokezz replied to the thread Let's see some more info on the 20th anniversary.

Look at that 95+...

Mar 11, 2019
  193. Smokezz replied to the thread Is "Keep on Rollin" from Relic Raider bugged?.

It does work, but if you can't kill him before any boulders spawn you need to make sure you open the chest IMMEDIATELY as the boulders...

Mar 11, 2019