Smokezz's Recent Activity

1. Smokezz replied to the thread EQ Discord - Every Server!.

Really depends on your guild. If it's a guild where chat is a free for all, everyone blabs constantly... then yeah, two channels at...

Dec 3, 2019 at 10:29 AM
  2. Smokezz replied to the thread Monk crit chance?.

Catch ya tomorrow!

Dec 2, 2019 at 8:07 PM
  3. Smokezz replied to the thread Locked out zones ToV.

I'm sure there will... but not a single entry zone and the rest locked. That was a really bad idea.

Dec 2, 2019 at 2:18 PM
  4. Smokezz replied to the thread Locked out zones ToV.

Actually, I figured the OP was just a troll post. The devs already posted that progression in TBL wasn't received well and they weren't...

Dec 2, 2019 at 5:00 AM
  5. Smokezz replied to the thread Locked out zones ToV.

You have to do all of the progression starting in House of Thule forward to access ToV.

Nov 29, 2019 at 10:30 AM
  6. Smokezz replied to the thread Monk crit chance?.

Drop them on the ground... lots of them.

Nov 28, 2019
  7. Smokezz replied to the thread Monk crit chance?.

And how many do they have already? Or should guilds just add what you're playing and have a group of Bard, Shaman, Monk, Monk, Monk,...

Nov 28, 2019
  8. Smokezz replied to the thread Monk crit chance?.

If you actually looked at the top 10 guilds, you'd see they're not. But keep on going...

Nov 27, 2019
  9. Smokezz replied to the thread Has a Date of Launch for ToV Been Announced Yet.

So you're going to post and tear on out of here too!? Don't do that and let the forums devolve into chaos. LOL

Nov 27, 2019
  10. Smokezz replied to the thread Has a Date of Launch for ToV Been Announced Yet.

The cynic in me thinks it'll be announced very late in the day, with a late release date... and since it's a US holiday everyone can take...

Nov 27, 2019
  11. Smokezz replied to the thread Here we go again….

It hasn't changed.

Nov 21, 2019
  12. Smokezz liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Empires of Kunark named spawn rate changed?.

We made no changes to existing spawn rates. The Random Number Generator is having a go at you

Nov 21, 2019
  13. Smokezz replied to the thread Melee skills nerfed.

This thread is still going? Damn...

Nov 20, 2019
  14. Smokezz replied to the thread Aradune TLP.

Take a look at how Pantheon was going to be... and come on back. Either that or this was a silly troll post.

Nov 20, 2019
  15. Smokezz replied to the thread UEE dead - Congrats Lunacy Unbound!.

Grats!

Nov 20, 2019
  16. Smokezz replied to the thread eq doesn't start states there is a virus in the error msg.

It's definitely not the users PC. Just patched test and uploaded the file to Virus Total and it's detected as Trojan:Win32/Detplock

Nov 19, 2019
  17. Smokezz replied to the thread So....

No. They haven't. They've banned accounts for *PLAYING* EverQuest in a VM. Not just for having a VM running on a machine. It's even in...

Nov 13, 2019
  18. Smokezz replied to the thread So....

Some of you are mind numbing. There are plenty of reasons to have a VM running that has nothing to do with EQ. Lots of EverQuest players...

Nov 13, 2019
  19. Smokezz replied to the thread Do you need Gold to Beta test?.

You don't get gold (all access) for 30 days anymore. However Beta doesn't require it, you'll be considered all access on the beta server,...

Nov 13, 2019
  20. Smokezz liked Act of Valor's post in the thread With Miragul and discussions of a heroic boxing server. Mergers?.

thanks for yet another server merger thread

Oct 26, 2019
  21. Smokezz replied to the thread Pre-Order of ToV grant previous expansions NOW?.

Why would buying a new expansion do the flagging for things for you? No... it won't do the progression for you.

Oct 24, 2019
  22. Smokezz liked Scornfire's post in the thread Marketing Feedback / Which Expansion are You Buying and Why.

Bought the Friends and Family, cuz I didn't want that option to feel left out Ps. I really, really wish this was in CAD

Oct 24, 2019
  23. Smokezz replied to the thread /pick situation after patch.

Actually... the Veterens Lounge is for Live server discussions. The TLP forum is for TLP discussions. Though in this case it's not a...

Oct 21, 2019
  24. Smokezz replied to the thread Torment of Velious beta is active?.

I've beta tested EQ many many times too... never been given the expansion for free. Misinformation is extremely annoying and people...

Oct 21, 2019
  25. Smokezz replied to the thread Melee skills nerfed.

I mentioned Underfoot because UF would be greens to a 105/110 (maybe grey now? I haven't been there in a while.) So if someone were to...

Oct 21, 2019
  26. Smokezz replied to the thread Torment of Velious beta is active?.

No... no one gets the expansion for free. Where do you come up with these ideas?

Oct 21, 2019
  27. Smokezz liked Dewey's post in the thread /pick situation after patch.

I'm cool with the change. I would just ask for the pick to not close up when numbers get low in zone.

Oct 20, 2019
  28. Smokezz replied to the thread Megelo.

Whether it's a question for this forum or not... yes, after every patch Magelo won't work for until they update it. How long depends on how...

Oct 19, 2019
  29. Smokezz replied to the thread Melee skills nerfed.

/boggle. You really just argue to argue. But just to explain it to you... assassinate has been around for a very long time. It wasn't...

Oct 17, 2019
  30. Smokezz replied to the thread Agents of Change for Live Servers?.

Not even a remote chance in hell.

Oct 17, 2019
  31. Smokezz replied to the thread Agents of Change for Live Servers?.

Oh... another TLP'er that thinks everyone on live plays for free. Most don't. I pay for 5. How many do you pay for?

Oct 16, 2019
  32. Smokezz liked Cailen's post in the thread Agents of Change for Live Servers?.

I pay for 4 accounts on live and play no free accounts so stop with that feeble argument all you tlp clowns think we all play for...

Oct 16, 2019
  33. Smokezz replied to the thread Melee skills nerfed.

And FM mobs still fall over. Did you even read what I said? Oh and you know assassinate has been around since Kunark right? So saying...

Oct 16, 2019
  34. Smokezz replied to the thread So.... stacked EXP bonus??!?? *stare*.

LOL... don't be ridiculous.

Oct 16, 2019
  35. Smokezz replied to the thread Melee skills nerfed.

I'm talking about how the riposte nerf actually works. Yeah, it does suck when pulling a lot of very low level mobs. But if you're...

Oct 16, 2019
  36. Smokezz replied to the thread Daybreak games forever ruined their reputation, missed opportunity..

You'll just have a longer cool down between post evasion.

Oct 15, 2019
  37. Smokezz replied to the thread Daybreak games forever ruined their reputation, missed opportunity..

You can't riposte those posts anymore!

Oct 15, 2019
  38. Smokezz replied to the thread Melee skills nerfed.

Seriously, are you XP'n in Underfoot on greens or something?

Oct 15, 2019
  39. Smokezz replied to the thread Does anyone (Besides Me) actually play this game because it is group focused?.

Some are saying that. And some are loudly disagreeing with you.

Oct 9, 2019
  40. Smokezz liked Sancus's post in the thread Prepare for thrills and chills! Nights of the Dead 2019.

Posting an announcement for Nights of the Dead starting with "Prepare for thrills and chills" while we're all eagerly waiting for news...

Oct 9, 2019
  41. Smokezz replied to the thread Does anyone (Besides Me) actually play this game because it is group focused?.

Uh huh... still doesn't mean you get to tell everyone else how to play every aspect of the game.

Oct 9, 2019
  42. Smokezz replied to the thread Does anyone (Besides Me) actually play this game because it is group focused?.

Why do so many people think they should be able to dictate how others play?

Oct 9, 2019
  43. Smokezz replied to the thread Daybreak games forever ruined their reputation, missed opportunity..

Can I have all 7 of your stuffs?

Oct 9, 2019
  44. Smokezz replied to the thread So... Thursday Live Stream!?.

Last year the RoS sale ended, next day was the live stream. So applying logic... and it wasn't announced until a day or two before...

Oct 8, 2019
  45. Smokezz posted a new thread.

So... Thursday Live Stream!?

You're killin us with suspense here!

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Oct 8, 2019
  46. Smokezz replied to the thread Baz price scripts are getting out of hand.

You'd have to set up a trader, with each of the items the person you suspect is doing it. Price every single item the person has just a...

Oct 7, 2019
  47. Smokezz replied to the thread Are TLP Servers Killing Everquest?.

God, keep that truebox garbage away from the live servers forever. Keep the TLP mindset away from live forever.

Oct 7, 2019
  48. Smokezz replied to the thread GM Communication in Game needs to be CLEARLY identifiable to players..

I would put money on them not using /say first. They'd most certainly send a tell to the person, maybe not all of them but especially the...

Oct 6, 2019
  49. Smokezz replied to the thread Massive lag on Agnarr.

It's on Bristlebane too. Likely all servers. UCS is down too.

Oct 6, 2019
  50. Smokezz replied to the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

That's a different ability, not a previous version of Hiatus. It won't get changed.

Oct 4, 2019
  51. Smokezz liked Accipiter's post in the thread Player riposte nerfs and why?.

I love how random EQ players know all about DBGs software, technology and server infrastructure and can make informed posts based on that...

Oct 4, 2019
  52. Smokezz liked Belexes's post in the thread Framing the debate - Fade changes..

Dude...

Oct 2, 2019
  53. Smokezz replied to the thread Framing the debate - Fade changes..

No it isn't. That's flat out wrong. For example, Cleric fade says EXACTLY the same thing as Rogue on success: You escape from...

Oct 2, 2019
  54. Smokezz replied to the thread Framing the debate - Fade changes..

Do you even play a Rogue? The Cliffy and the EDS are both +4 hDEX base. Which is the only thing that matters. Has nothing to do with...

Oct 2, 2019
  55. Smokezz replied to the thread Framing the debate - Fade changes..

I know it's 100%. The only time it "fails" is when you hit escape and don't hide/sneak fast enough. That's not escape failing, that's...

Oct 2, 2019
  56. Smokezz replied to the thread Framing the debate - Fade changes..

Rogue escape never changed to 90%. It's still 100%.

Oct 1, 2019
  57. Smokezz liked Koryu's post in the thread Framing the debate - Fade changes..

Did this need to be its own thread? With a copy-paste of what you already had to say in the actual relevant thread?

Oct 1, 2019
  58. Smokezz replied to the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

If you really go through with this, can you at least remove the cast time from the various classes fades and make them all instant cast...

Oct 1, 2019
  59. Smokezz replied to the thread Riposte Change.

It doesn't matter when the consolidation happened. The damage was an "Enjoy it while it lasts" thing.

Sep 26, 2019
  60. Smokezz replied to the thread Riposte Change.

You forget about them being consolidated and damage being sky high?

Sep 26, 2019
  61. Smokezz replied to the thread Blatant botting is completely out of hand.

What exploit? You mean you can beat it without killing adds if you do it in under 90-110s or so? That's not an exploit. That's how the...

Sep 26, 2019
  62. Smokezz replied to the thread Riposte Change.

He already agreed with someone that Rogues were "hard to play"... that had to be a joke post already didn't it?

Sep 26, 2019
  63. Smokezz replied to the thread "Let's get this over with" - Let's get this over with..

It was old the first time it was posted.

Sep 26, 2019
  64. Smokezz liked Brohg's post in the thread Riposte Change.

o_O

Sep 25, 2019
  65. Smokezz replied to the thread Riposte Change.

Some Rogues keep bringing this up as a massive nerf. Where are your numbers? I have some... I just did Defenders of the Faith for...

Sep 25, 2019
  66. Smokezz replied to the thread Melee skills nerfed.

I'm not "for the change". I'm saying it doesn't make near as much of a difference as it's being made out to be in modern content....

Sep 24, 2019
  67. Smokezz replied to the thread Melee skills nerfed.

Been killing lots of stuff since the patch. It's not a disaster like a couple are talking about. Been molo'n EoK named because I don't feel...

Sep 24, 2019
  68. Smokezz replied to the thread Since you made riposte worthless, let us turn it off..

I didn't say you had to. And I'm also saying you AREN'T losing DPS for crying out loud. Have you even parsed it? You aren't the TANK....

Sep 24, 2019
  69. Smokezz replied to the thread Alkabor.com and PoP flagging site down? Gone?.

When someone changes info on their domain, moves registrars, moves DNS servers etc they'll send out an email for the person that owns the...

Sep 24, 2019
  70. Smokezz replied to the thread Since you made riposte worthless, let us turn it off..

Again, you're not the tank. You aren't losing any DPS. As for Effortless, we don't kill the adds. Just burn him down and off tank the...

Sep 24, 2019
  71. Smokezz replied to the thread Riposte Change.

You keep saying that, but you have no idea how much people help others.

Sep 24, 2019
  72. Smokezz replied to the thread Since you made riposte worthless, let us turn it off..

Sure it is. It works perfectly fine. But /shrug

Sep 24, 2019
  73. Smokezz replied to the thread PoK Big Bank is a better AFK/MGB location than Guild Lobby. Prove me wrong..

Start casting mgb buffs where you want people to move... they might just move there for you.

Sep 23, 2019
  74. Smokezz liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Dear DBG: Upgrade Heroics to make them Relevant in Modern EQ.

Try tiddly winks. Sounds more your speed.

Sep 23, 2019
  75. Smokezz replied to the thread Since you made riposte worthless, let us turn it off..

Tank the mob with his back facing the corner. Everyone else sits in the corner. Next?

Sep 23, 2019
  76. Smokezz replied to the thread Since you made riposte worthless, let us turn it off..

Which ones? (This is still moot because you aren't tanking though...)

Sep 23, 2019
  77. Smokezz replied to the thread Since you made riposte worthless, let us turn it off..

Almost never. Certainly not on purpose. I'd never tell people to hit the mob from the front, especially the Rogues. That doesn't make...

Sep 23, 2019
  78. Smokezz replied to the thread Since you made riposte worthless, let us turn it off..

That's because there really isn't any DPS loss. As for positioning on raids? Rogues don't push mobs around... unless you're dumb...

Sep 23, 2019
  79. Smokezz replied to the thread Riposte Change.

/yawn. But you said it wouldn't have been noticed at all. Which is it? You wouldn't have, or no one would have?

Sep 23, 2019
  80. Smokezz replied to the thread Riposte Change.

Uhhh, have you killed some old mobs to get some TS materials? It would have been known immediately. It's good they do tell us what's...

Sep 23, 2019
  81. Smokezz replied to the thread Since you made riposte worthless, let us turn it off..

Why are you attacking mobs from the front on raids? What would turning off riposte help in any possible way for what you're talking...

Sep 23, 2019
  82. Smokezz replied to the thread Since you made riposte worthless, let us turn it off..

No, that's not why Riposte was changed. Someone explain, so we can get this over with!

Sep 21, 2019
  83. Smokezz replied to the thread Since you made riposte worthless, let us turn it off..

You forgot to add -- Let's get this over with. Your post will go nowhere at all.

Sep 21, 2019
  84. Smokezz replied to the thread Dear DBG: Upgrade Heroics to make them Relevant in Modern EQ.

The level going up to 100 would be fine, even 10 bags. Leave the gear exactly as it is. No one really buys a Heroic and keeps that gear for...

Sep 20, 2019
  85. Smokezz replied to the thread What are you listening to!?.

[media]

Sep 19, 2019
  86. Smokezz replied to the thread End of Empire - only for raiders or ultrahardcore groups?.

Raid gear is not needed, especially now. If you're still trying to do this without EoTD... well, good luck. (That's the trick you speak...

Sep 18, 2019
  87. Smokezz replied to the thread Raid content for the non 1%.

Some of us boot people out of the raid for THINKING about failing an emote too!

Sep 16, 2019
  88. Smokezz replied to the thread Blatant botting is completely out of hand.

How is this getting turned into a merge servers thread? LOL

Sep 16, 2019
  89. Smokezz replied to the thread Raid content for the non 1%.

It's very good that you aren't a dev. For so many reasons.

Sep 16, 2019
  90. Smokezz replied to the thread Explorer Achievement Issues.

LDoN should remain... it's really not that hard to do. And again, "difficult" shouldn't negate having to do it.

Sep 10, 2019
  91. Smokezz replied to the thread Increase Bazaar Max Price.

Are you just arguing with people just for the sake of arguing Corwyhn? You can edit the stupid bzr ini price all you want. Read their...

Sep 7, 2019
  92. Smokezz replied to the thread GMM – Let’s get this over with..

Tappin is Paul. [media]

Sep 6, 2019
  93. Smokezz replied to the thread GMM – Let’s get this over with..

He didn't call for a nerf remember? But he did, then didn't then did then didn't then did then didn't. Headsplode.

Sep 6, 2019
  94. Smokezz replied to the thread GINA , ok or violation?.

It's fine.

Sep 5, 2019
  95. Smokezz replied to the thread GMM – Let’s get this over with..

Dude... just stop talking. LOL

Sep 5, 2019
  96. Smokezz liked Monkman's post in the thread GMM – Let’s get this over with..

[img]via Imgflip Meme Generator

Sep 5, 2019
  97. Smokezz replied to the thread GMM – Let’s get this over with..

They already changed how HA's work. But hey, keep ignoring everyone that's said that and keep saying it over and over.

Sep 4, 2019
  98. Smokezz replied to the thread Blatant botting is completely out of hand.

You've never stopped to watch them? They don't usually stop killing. They usually have piles of corpses around them, and they're...

Sep 4, 2019
  99. Smokezz replied to the thread Blatant botting is completely out of hand.

I do sometimes, I'm not KoS in some areas. No one is going to think I'm killing things while afk when... ummmm... well nothing is dying...

Sep 4, 2019
  100. Smokezz replied to the thread Explorer Achievement Issues.

They're still available to all servers so they really shouldn't be changed. If you ask in your general channel, you'll find a guild...

Sep 4, 2019
  101. Smokezz liked Laronk's post in the thread Banestrike confusion.

But, there's so many buttons to press already. I like it much better as a proc

Sep 4, 2019
  102. Smokezz replied to the thread So about that aa trumpet sound....

Those were the reason I turned off sound in EQ way back in 2001 or so. Though I have recently made it the notification sound on my...

Sep 3, 2019
  103. Smokezz replied to the thread Don't Trip.

I use it. I have the ach. It's not that. Boggle on the stupid conspiracy.

Sep 3, 2019
  104. Smokezz replied to the thread Don't Trip.

The problem isn't mercs. The problem isn't ISB. The problem is likely the code to check if you "trip". Start up the raid instance or...

Sep 2, 2019
  105. Smokezz replied to the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

Why are you tanking stuff on your Bard? You'll do better if you tank on a real tank. Or maybe I'm missing something? If I try that on my...

Sep 2, 2019
  106. Smokezz replied to the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

Fire Trap mobs can one round *ANY* tank.

Sep 2, 2019
  107. Smokezz replied to the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

But that's not what they're saying. They're saying the AE's one round them. Which is simply exaggerating things. Tanks most certainly...

Sep 2, 2019
  108. Smokezz replied to the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

I know it does. My Shaman is not all access unless getting AA. I have no problem staying alive. The AE's don't come anywhere close to...

Sep 2, 2019
  109. Smokezz replied to the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

You weren't. Unless you were wearing somewhere around CoTF gear, you didn't get one rounded by AoE's. Quit making stuff up. Are there...

Sep 1, 2019
  110. Smokezz replied to the thread Rare Named Charm.

Ok... that wasn't a thing on the live servers. So......

Sep 1, 2019
  111. Smokezz replied to the thread Explorer Achievement Issues.

He's on a server that is impossible to get them. Not just a server with no population. The upcoming TLP servers will also be impossible...

Aug 30, 2019
  112. Smokezz replied to the thread Explorer Achievement Issues.

I don't think you read why they should be optional. He's right, they should be.

Aug 30, 2019
  113. Smokezz liked Duder's post in the thread There NEEDS to be a limit of items you can buy on barter.

Indeed, or 1 buy line for per item type. So if you want to buy 999 krono, that's what is set. Not 999 separate lines for 1 krono to flood...

Aug 28, 2019
  114. Smokezz replied to the thread [Phinny] Zone desyncs across VoA.

32 shouldn't do it. When VoA launched, it was 120-130 in Argath and things were destroyed.

Aug 27, 2019
  115. Smokezz replied to the thread [Phinny] Zone desyncs across VoA.

Lots of people in there? VoA was pretty bad when it first launched when zones hit a certain number of people. I don't remember it ever...

Aug 27, 2019
  116. Smokezz replied to the thread So just to confirm are account transfers gone for good?.

Interesting way to repost the account transfer question.

Aug 27, 2019
  117. Smokezz replied to the thread I can safely predict the new expansion will be junk at launch.

Sorry, but this wouldn't make sense. Because those guilds also tend to have players that don't really care if they play well either....

Aug 27, 2019
  118. Smokezz replied to the thread Rare Named Charm.

Actually... no one is really quite sure why TL during combat was changed. Unless there was a post that I missed from a dev saying why?...

Aug 26, 2019
  119. Smokezz replied to the thread Test Update 08/13/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

We don't "hate" TLP players. We hate the utter nonsense TLP players make up about live servers. Things like the live servers are full...

Aug 18, 2019
  120. Smokezz replied to the thread Frosty Gem of Enhanced Protection.

What about the anti-camp radius? If the person that wants it is too close to the chest... they're screwed right?

Aug 16, 2019
  121. Smokezz replied to the thread Can we either not give group mobs charm or change how damage affects you while charmed?.

You can't remove it Corwyhn. Nor can you cure the new mez's that some mobs use in TBL. They're pretty annoying spells they cast. I've never...

Aug 9, 2019
  122. Smokezz replied to the thread Character Copy instead of transfer.

Ok, LOUD BEEP. It's still a stupid idea. It would increase the "value" of an account significantly if you had 8 raid geared chars on...

Aug 7, 2019
  123. Smokezz replied to the thread Character Copy instead of transfer.

Great idea. Copy fully geared char... copy to another server, sell on 3rd party site. Copy fully geared char to another server, sell on 3rd...

Aug 7, 2019
  124. Smokezz replied to the thread One-shotting UEE.

Yup, it happens. It's annoying as hell. Makes you /sigh.

Aug 6, 2019
  125. Smokezz replied to the thread Windowed Gamma.

That's kinda similar to the old Tower of Rot lag issue back in CoTF... The Intel GPU's never had any lag at all. Switch to the nVidia...

Aug 5, 2019
  126. Smokezz replied to the thread Windowed Gamma?.

Click the Start button, start typing Calibrate until you see Calibrate Display Color... click that. Then go through the Calibration and...

Aug 5, 2019
  127. Smokezz replied to the thread Windowed Gamma.

Here's the way to fix it using Windows instead of EQ. Click the Start button, start typing Calibrate until you see Calibrate Display...

Aug 5, 2019
  128. Smokezz liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Server Mergers Good or Bad?.

This thread is going to be locked, thank you for your time everyone. Let's try to keep talk of server mergers to a minimum for a while. If...

Aug 1, 2019
  129. Smokezz replied to the thread Server Mergers Good or Bad?.

Didn't you start a thread like this about a month ago? Almost identical topic?

Aug 1, 2019
  130. Smokezz replied to the thread Return to sender.

COD would take a lot more coding... really not needed to be honest.

Jul 31, 2019
  131. Smokezz replied to the thread EQ down?.

You forgot demands of double xp for a day for every minute of downtime.

Jul 30, 2019
  132. Smokezz replied to the thread EQ down?.

Ah well, pinball time!

Jul 30, 2019
  133. Smokezz replied to the thread EQ down?.

That's a good question actually. I'm sitting in the Plane of Fire instance without issue. But guild chat has gone silent. It's never silent...

Jul 30, 2019
  134. Smokezz replied to the thread How is an expansion scored as successful internally by DBG.

I think it's more that people think feedback is ignored because someone doesn't reply to every thread that's made. But just because no...

Jul 29, 2019
  135. Smokezz replied to the thread Threadbare Weighted Tabard.

All 5 of my chars that stay all access, have all 4 pieces completed to level 5+. Two chars always stayed up to date on collects throughout...

Jul 29, 2019
  136. Smokezz replied to the thread Stat Bloat.

If you could see the archived forums still.. you'd find similar posts like this back in TSS. As Svann said, stat increases are a percentage...

Jul 28, 2019
  137. Smokezz replied to the thread Return to sender.

This would certainly be a cool feature to have, if it wasn't hard to implement. What would be the benefit? Not having to dig through...

Jul 26, 2019
  138. Smokezz replied to the thread Guild Hall Disparity.

If you want out fast... /camp desktop /q Exits the client instantly.

Jul 25, 2019
  139. Smokezz replied to the thread Which SSD should I buy?.

If I'm reading this right, EQ is already on an SSD. SSD speed is not your issue.

Jul 25, 2019
  140. Smokezz liked Sancus's post in the thread Aalishai: The Palace of Gates.

I don't know the exact nature of the mechanic, but essentially the rampage hits are divided by the number of people in melee range. The...

Jul 21, 2019
  141. Smokezz replied to the thread This game. Eq. Had .

Could you maybe put your complaint into one coherent post instead of a bunch of 3-4 word posts?

Jul 20, 2019
  142. Smokezz replied to the thread Tribute CLI commands.

I'm even still around! Holy old post. They did add / commands :) /trophy personal on/off /trophy guild on/off /tribute guild on/off...

Jul 18, 2019
  143. Smokezz replied to the thread Forced Name Change...Why?.

Daybreak doesn't look at the names that get through the name filter. They look at them when someone reports them. Lots of names are...

Jul 14, 2019
  144. Smokezz replied to the thread Forced Name Change...Why?.

You actually came here to ask why? Lulz.

Jul 14, 2019
  145. Smokezz liked Daedly's post in the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

While in the Parcel Delivery Liaison window, I would like to be able to right click on someone's name and have an option to have it be set...

Jul 10, 2019
  146. Smokezz replied to the thread Please Allow Baz /trader for Silver Veterans..

I also manually go through my prices once every few days. As for TLP... many of them can't tell the difference between a person...

Jul 10, 2019
  147. Smokezz replied to the thread Offline Guild Invites.

They haven't even made it so you can invite people to your guild when you're in a different zone. Why would THIS be easy, if cross...

Jul 10, 2019
  148. Smokezz liked Allayna's post in the thread Offline Guild Invites.

Or some sending guild invites to every non-tagged on the server.

Jul 9, 2019
  149. Smokezz replied to the thread Offline Guild Invites.

I'd settle for cross zone guild invites. Right now you still need to be in the same zone, for whatever reason.

Jul 9, 2019
  150. Smokezz liked Spayce's post in the thread @Devs pls look into this game breaking ability for our era..

It's fine to debate lev in PoFire or whether this glyph is game breaking or not, but stop with the false information. I was floating...

Jul 9, 2019
  151. Smokezz replied to the thread UEE, I wish I knew how to quit you....

Generals is especially awesome when you get a failure before the emote to move the bosses!

Jul 9, 2019
  152. Smokezz replied to the thread Leading a Charmed Life - Stratos.

Yeah, it can definitely be more based on tonight. :)

Jul 7, 2019
  153. Smokezz replied to the thread Leading a Charmed Life - Stratos.

It's exactly 20 for whatever reason. You also can't leave them charmed too long or the script will see it as "unengaged" and reset the...

Jul 3, 2019
  154. Smokezz replied to the thread New TLP idea.

Oh but his idea was even more epic! It would cap the realistic server population to a few hundred people. LOL.

Jul 2, 2019
  155. Smokezz replied to the thread Summer Spectacular 2019!.

In game, it says rare spawns. Here it says rare drop rewards. Which is it? (Thought it was impossible to change rare drop rates on the fly?...

Jul 1, 2019
  156. Smokezz liked Ofearl's post in the thread Nagafen The Ancient Raid (100 revamp).

Step 1: agro naggy and dps down Step 2: when aspects spawn kill them, give clicky to someone Step 3: at like 5% get in correct corners with...

Jul 1, 2019
  157. Smokezz replied to the thread Firelings in remodeling is broken.

Man, your original post seems to indicate you knew it required them to be up. Did you come here just to stir the pot, yet again? "We...

Jul 1, 2019
  158. Smokezz replied to the thread TBL achievement Three at once impossible?.

Maybe it was balance them down in their respective rooms. I forget. It was a month ago when we did it. But that was still the key to...

Jun 30, 2019
  159. Smokezz replied to the thread TBL achievement Three at once impossible?.

It's possible to do. It's not easy, but it's possible to do. You definitely need two tanks (they don't need to be raid geared, they just...

Jun 30, 2019
  160. Smokezz liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Grats Ring of Valor!.

Loyalty. Swings both way. Reapping after retiring and wanting to come back is normal. Cutting ties and telling people to go away because...

Jun 30, 2019
  161. Smokezz replied to the thread Grats Ring of Valor!.

It's kind of a really old "tradition", like 10 years ago... guilds used to do it all the time back then. Somewhat surprised anyone...

Jun 30, 2019
  162. Smokezz replied to the thread Heals Over Time broked in the same manner as DoTs.

Ah, my bad... I missed that one. You just answered your own question then... but it only applies to un-repopped zones. So instances...

Jun 29, 2019
  163. Smokezz replied to the thread Heals Over Time broked in the same manner as DoTs.

No, it's just on test. It hasn't been pushed live yet.

Jun 29, 2019
  164. Smokezz replied to the thread Poor Server Economy.

Items are worth what people will pay. End of story. Saying shut the game down is hilarious.

Jun 29, 2019
  165. Smokezz replied to the thread Thanks for the necro for revamp!.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/test-hotfix-notes-06-27-2019.258513/#post-3803650

Jun 28, 2019
  166. Smokezz replied to the thread Death touch.

This thread got res'd from it's Death Touch.

Jun 27, 2019
  167. Smokezz replied to the thread Thanks for the necro for revamp!.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/live-update-bugs-06-19-2019.258379/page-5 They said they're investigating. So no,...

Jun 25, 2019
  168. Smokezz replied to the thread EQ on satellite internet.

If you're not raiding, you can probably get by.

Jun 22, 2019
  169. Smokezz replied to the thread Zordak in heroic Nagafen?.

No, but the HH SolB is only up for a couple weeks. So you don't have to wait long.

Jun 22, 2019
  170. Smokezz replied to the thread HoT - Thornbustle/Grounds Raid.

The only mob you need to kill for the raid is Thornbustle. Ignore the others. Basically... zone in, run immediately to Thornbustle's area...

Jun 21, 2019
  171. Smokezz replied to the thread .001% whats the point?.

Meh, it doesn't really do anything for me. But it's so easily ignored it doesn't matter.

Jun 20, 2019
  172. Smokezz replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 06/19/2019.

They never have.

Jun 19, 2019
  173. Smokezz replied to the thread Idea for Next Expansion Global Chase Loot.

I'd really prefer not to be screwed over by a few bad apples. I've seen a few automated groups still sitting around, but they get...

Jun 19, 2019
  174. Smokezz replied to the thread Reason Wine isn't allowed to play?.

Wine isn't a VM. It's almost certainly fine. It's things like Parallels, VMWare, Virtualbox that are not be allowed. But as CatPaws says,...

Jun 18, 2019
  175. Smokezz replied to the thread Idea for Next Expansion Global Chase Loot.

1) It's a copy and paste with a new name. It's not likely significant at all. 3) It is. It's a raid drop, no one is afk bot farming...

Jun 18, 2019
  176. Smokezz replied to the thread Test Update 06/11/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Though I'm not fond of this change... who's fault is THAT? LOL

Jun 12, 2019
  177. Smokezz replied to the thread Tribute auto off should be time based..

A cool option would be to have tribute turn off and the dz has ended.

Jun 10, 2019
  178. Smokezz replied to the thread Seb Pickzone.

If I remember, it's 30 ppl

Jun 8, 2019