Smokezz's Recent Activity

1. Smokezz replied to the thread Login Issue.

Yep, the login server is down. Not launchpad issues, the login server itself is not responding.

May 4, 2021
  2. Smokezz replied to the thread Issues Login.

May 4, 2021
  3. Smokezz replied to the thread Dear Robin Flodin; Community Feedback.

A most excellent job calling yourself out for using something you really shouldn't be using, nor admit to using on a public forum run...

May 3, 2021
  4. Smokezz liked Skuz's post in the thread gold silver and copper.

Alas! the game is not idiot proof

Apr 24, 2021
  5. Smokezz replied to the thread Does Dandin play anymore?.

Dandin... one of those people that's known on pretty much every server. And not because of good knowledge, helpfulness, etc. There are only...

Apr 21, 2021
  6. Smokezz replied to the thread Are we actively trying to flush this game down toilet?.

That doesn't happen. I've had my accounts inactive for a couple months at a time (during beta). Simply log in, click a Krono and all is...

Apr 7, 2021
  7. Smokezz liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Are we actively trying to flush this game down toilet?.

My accounts expire now and then, and I am able to log in fine and click a krono without any issues. No overflow/bag space issues.

Apr 7, 2021
  8. Smokezz posted a new thread.

BristleBoom

Potential Issue Header Needed...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Apr 7, 2021
  9. Smokezz replied to the thread Extend XP bonus thru next weened.

Depends on the province... Ontario has Friday off for example. Quebec has Monday.

Mar 31, 2021
  10. Smokezz replied to the thread Character Birthday Rewards?.

That would just be cause to rage post, of course.

Mar 26, 2021
  11. Smokezz replied to the thread You gotta fix this lag.

The adds should be able to use the guild standard to come to the raid for Crusaders. Would solve some problems with the lag!

Mar 24, 2021
  12. Smokezz replied to the thread What have you learned from playing Everquest?.

That I should probably never play another MMO if/when EQ shuts down.

Mar 22, 2021
  13. Smokezz liked Act of Valor's post in the thread What have you learned from playing Everquest?.

People literally whine about everything.

Mar 22, 2021
  14. Smokezz replied to the thread DEVS --> A QoL to Consider.

I've never understood why the cost is so riduclously high on the anniversary items. So high that almost no one bothers with it.

Mar 18, 2021
  15. Smokezz replied to the thread Dot/debuff slots on raids. Lets make this happen..

What? Losing "nuance"? What?

Mar 18, 2021
  16. Smokezz replied to the thread T3 hype.

Ready to pop the entire thing... if something crashes, doesn't unlock, or the lock bug still exists. [IMG]

Mar 8, 2021
  17. Smokezz replied to the thread Anniversary Promotions.

I'm not going to "go off" on you. You're allowed to have a different opinion. :)

Mar 1, 2021
  18. Smokezz replied to the thread Anniversary Promotions.

Just because it's done one time, doesn't mean everything should always be that way. Expecting it is a bit much. It's just nice when it...

Mar 1, 2021
  19. Smokezz replied to the thread Anniversary Promotions.

It's always amazing when people that have a free account, expect the bonuses like this to apply to them too. I have one account that's on...

Mar 1, 2021
  20. Smokezz replied to the thread They Denied Me (Banned Me).

First, sorry to hear about the job loss during the pandemic. However, that really doesn't mean you can issue chargebacks when you...

Mar 1, 2021
  21. Smokezz replied to the thread It is time....

And that's the problem. The TrueBox FAQ opened up a huge can of worms. Our guild still goes by the rule, no "macaroni" crap at all. (I...

Mar 1, 2021
  22. Smokezz replied to the thread [Feedback] Raid/General Lag.

On a nice freshly rebooted server last night... Kland got to 10% and stayed locked for almost 30s before the mini's showed their...

Feb 18, 2021
  23. Smokezz replied to the thread Rogue Stuff.

Why do you think there is a dedicated TLP forum?! This is the live server forum. LOL

Feb 16, 2021
  24. Smokezz replied to the thread Are bazaar automated price script users causing lag?.

You know what I meant. You can only sell 100 items at a time. So you don't need to search hundreds of items a day.

Feb 11, 2021
  25. Smokezz replied to the thread Are bazaar automated price script users causing lag?.

Oh, they don't have to rely on people to set that. It would be pretty simple to code it in the client to see if no keys have been...

Feb 9, 2021
  26. Smokezz replied to the thread Are bazaar automated price script users causing lag?.

It's a combination of a lot of things... hundreds of people sitting online 24/7 for zero reason. The scripts doing bazaar checks. The...

Feb 9, 2021
  27. Smokezz replied to the thread Are bazaar automated price script users causing lag?.

100 a day would be even better. You can only sell 100 items a day anyway. A person REALLY doesn't need to update things more than...

Feb 8, 2021
  28. Smokezz liked josh's post in the thread Are bazaar automated price script users causing lag?.

This isn't that hard to band aid. You could just limit one character to 500 searches a day. A lot better than the 10,000 - 20,000...

Feb 8, 2021
  29. Smokezz replied to the thread Good Luck Everyone!.

You could be sitting in the datacenter, with your laptop plugged into the switch... and you'd see the exact same lag.

Feb 7, 2021
  30. Smokezz liked Beimeith's post in the thread The First Creation Bonus Chest - In Era.

It was never done in era pre-nerf. The first time it was done was in House of Thule at level 90. Comparing TLPs with live is comparing...

Feb 5, 2021
  31. Smokezz replied to the thread The First Creation Bonus Chest - In Era.

I don't know if anyone did it in era. The devs at the time even said there are some things you have to come back in the future to get.

Feb 5, 2021
  32. Smokezz liked Maedhros's post in the thread RETURNING PLAYER - BLOATED MOB HP.

Its ok to be terrible at a game, and a quitter, and a person that sees injustice in everything, and lives their life as a perpetual victim....

Feb 3, 2021
  33. Smokezz replied to the thread RETURNING PLAYER - BLOATED MOB HP.

There is no debating someone that comes on full lunatic like you did. You already said you quit, so what's the point?

Feb 3, 2021
  34. Smokezz replied to the thread RETURNING PLAYER - BLOATED MOB HP.

I thought you quit?

Feb 2, 2021
  35. Smokezz replied to the thread Petrified Sharktooth Aug Droprate?.

Is namer the rare spawn for named?

Feb 2, 2021
  36. Smokezz posted a new thread.

Lots of Potential Issues...

Bristlebane is down, among other servers like Cazic, Povar, Drinal, a couple TLP's, etc.

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Jan 25, 2021
  37. Smokezz replied to the thread Guild Halls broken?.

Nope. Hall has 8405w left in rent payments. The outside of the hall is fine, the inside vanished. Everyone that had anchors got...

Jan 24, 2021
  38. Smokezz replied to the thread Can I delete this thread?.

Saying don't reply is the best way to get replies :)

Jan 23, 2021
  39. Smokezz replied to the thread Trophy request.

ToV TS earring has 6 aug slots.

Jan 21, 2021
  40. Smokezz replied to the thread I want my name back.

The last merge of Povar though... that was a long long time ago. This post is ridiculous. :)

Jan 19, 2021
  41. Smokezz replied to the thread Rogue hide in Cobalt Scar.

It's 100% the lag going on since CoV launched. Since Bristlebane crashed last week, hide has been working correctly again. Pre-crash, it...

Jan 19, 2021
  42. Smokezz replied to the thread Dear Darkpaw : We are disappointed.

Well, you're demanding "official" sources of where they host the servers. Companies NEVER come out and say YO! We're hosting this...

Jan 8, 2021
  43. Smokezz replied to the thread Dear Darkpaw : We are disappointed.

The lag didn't start in Feb either. But whatever man, you can be "right". I don't really care.

Jan 8, 2021
  44. Smokezz replied to the thread Dear Darkpaw : We are disappointed.

The game world servers have been in Vegas since 2011 I believe (2 day downtime to do it). The Feb migration was likely to new hardware...

Jan 8, 2021
  45. Smokezz replied to the thread Dear Darkpaw : We are disappointed.

Dude, you're embarassing yourself. They've been using VM's for years. They also didn't move anywhere. They're still in Las Vegas. No...

Jan 8, 2021
  46. Smokezz replied to the thread What is going on?.

The time to finish events doesn't factor in a guilds loot system. So... that really doesn't help you in this "race" idea.

Jan 8, 2021
  47. Smokezz replied to the thread What is going on?.

With the timed release, the race... isn't much of a race anymore.

Jan 8, 2021
  48. Smokezz liked Act of Valor's post in the thread CoV Raid Item Vendor Cost - Is this for real?.

It's Tappin you're talking to, so good luck

Jan 7, 2021
  49. Smokezz replied to the thread Prayer shawl worth doing?.

Guess it depends if this is a TLP question posted in the wrong forum? If TLP, it's worth getting until you catch up to live.

Jan 6, 2021
  50. Smokezz replied to the thread New Expansion missions.

There is a Gribbles. Zlandicar. There were a couple of them last expansion. Griklor and The Great Divide.

Jan 5, 2021
  51. Smokezz replied to the thread Holiday bonus appears to negate server xp bonus on Aradune.

Except... as CatPaws said, there isn't an XP bonus going on right now. What you're noticing is ... in your head.

Dec 30, 2020
  52. Smokezz replied to the thread sleepers tomb: the captain of the guard.

So... he's got rare HP. He's in the rare list. But here's how it works right now... - The Captain of the Guard rare in the ach list...

Dec 29, 2020
  53. Smokezz replied to the thread Jaled Dar's trapped shade (DN--COV).

Here's what you do... kill the ritualists. Jaled Dar's Shade spawns from a trapped dracolich. Kill him... and keep the ritualists down. If...

Dec 25, 2020
  54. Smokezz replied to the thread RESULTS Class Grading survey.

Rogues are united on the healing front!

Dec 17, 2020
  55. Smokezz replied to the thread Not A Bug See Invis / See SoS.

One of you said it last beta. :) But back to topic... there are a LOT of mobs in DN that see SoS. Just generic trash mobs - most of...

Dec 15, 2020
  56. Smokezz replied to the thread Fixed Internally Restless Ore dropping from trash.

From certain mob types, it's extremely high. From others, it doesn't seem to drop at all.

Dec 15, 2020
  57. Smokezz replied to the thread Not A Bug CoV chase Loot worse than CoV T3?.

It was like that for one expansion because of a mistake made - EoK chase loot was exactly the same as EoK raid loot. This was done due...

Dec 15, 2020
  58. Smokezz replied to the thread Not A Bug See Invis / See SoS.

The only thing I can say it's been less than a week, and there is a lot of things not working. Hopefully we'll see a nice blitz of...

Dec 14, 2020
  59. Smokezz replied to the thread Not A Bug See Invis / See SoS.

It was Ngreth that posted it last year in beta if I remember correctly. But /shrug, if a dev replies either way we'll know.

Dec 14, 2020
  60. Smokezz replied to the thread Not A Bug See Invis / See SoS.

If it's intentional, it's a change of direction from the last couple expansions - devs specifically said people should be able to move...

Dec 13, 2020
  61. Smokezz replied to the thread Not A Bug See Invis / See SoS.

TBL and ToV were both that way, the devs specifically said it was designed so people could move freely around... the see invis issue is...

Dec 12, 2020
  62. Smokezz posted a new thread.

Not A Bug See Invis / See SoS

Just like when ToV launched, lots of mobs see invis / SoS. From what I understand only Sleepers mobs should be seeing invis / SoS. Sirens...

Forum: Resolved

Dec 12, 2020
  63. Smokezz replied to the thread Free heroic character message.

If you don't clear those notifications, they don't go away. Or if you haven't logged in for a while, they just build up and you have a...

Dec 4, 2020
  64. Smokezz liked yepmetoo's post in the thread COV comments....

Never fails. Every year the same people claiming they aren't buying the expansion and for the same absurd reasons. "I'm max level and aa,...

Dec 3, 2020
  65. Smokezz replied to the thread Getting to Shard's Landing.

Word is, he's still running from zone to zone.. in desparate need of food and water to complete the journey to Shard's Landing.

Nov 24, 2020
  66. Smokezz replied to the thread Legal onLive? VMWare and multi-seat systems.

It's for running EQ in a VM. Not for having VM software installed on your machine. People have tried to make that claim in the past,...

Nov 21, 2020
  67. Smokezz replied to the thread [Question] How to report AFK XP'ing.

Then he's wasting time. /shrug

Nov 20, 2020
  68. Smokezz replied to the thread [Question] How to report AFK XP'ing.

Just a note for your knowledge base... /report does absolutely nothing without a petition mentioning the fact you did a /report. Now...

Nov 20, 2020