Smokezz's Recent Activity

1. Smokezz replied to the thread LDON Expansion This Year Please.... Also Side Rant...

Your turn to read. I said people need to stop thinking their thoughts are EVERYONES thoughts.

Apr 17, 2024
  2. Smokezz replied to the thread LDON Expansion This Year Please.... Also Side Rant...

You're the one acting all knowing LOL. You're saying "everyone feels this way", as is the OP. You're speaking for "everyone". You're...

Apr 17, 2024
  3. Smokezz replied to the thread LDON Expansion This Year Please.... Also Side Rant...

Your friends are not an indication of everyone. People tend to be friends with people that think alike. People really need to stop...

Apr 17, 2024
  4. Smokezz replied to the thread LDON Expansion This Year Please.... Also Side Rant...

A small group of people is not "the player base".

Apr 17, 2024
  5. Smokezz liked jeskola's post in the thread I'd love....

I'd love complete thread titles instead of clickbait

Apr 15, 2024
  6. Smokezz replied to the thread Artificial intelligence and EverQuest.

NPC's with the wrong number of fingers for all!

Apr 11, 2024
  7. Smokezz replied to the thread 6 Box Melee Dream Team - 2024 Edition.

It's better from behind, but I generally don't bother in group content. It's too much of a pain in the to get things pulled into...

Apr 11, 2024
  8. Smokezz replied to the thread When Guilds damage the social fabric of a game..

Guilds, and the friends we make in those guilds are the only reason this game has survived this long. If not for that, EverQuest would...

Apr 10, 2024
  9. Smokezz replied to the thread When Guilds damage the social fabric of a game..

That server would have a guilds worth of people on it. Hmmm...

Apr 7, 2024
  10. Smokezz liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread Please go back to the roots of EQ's gameplay loop.

I do hope the Devs are taking note of the logical loot pool explanations in this thread. You need your filthy casual groupers, and having...

Apr 6, 2024
  11. Smokezz replied to the thread Latest EQ patch files.

That's why they have eqgame.exe patchme that skips the patcher, right? Because they don't support such things.

Apr 2, 2024
  12. Smokezz replied to the thread Add Marketing to one of your open position job requirements?.

I'd hate to see you in charge of marketing at a company...

Mar 30, 2024
  13. Smokezz replied to the thread Why not start a developer volunteer program?.

No. Just no. Volunteering for non profits, such as charities is one thing. Corporate America would LOVE to be able to use "volunteers"....

Mar 30, 2024
  14. Smokezz replied to the thread How do i completely get rid of raid lag?.

When you find out, let the rest of us know please.

Mar 27, 2024
  15. Smokezz replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

7 zones... 8 raids... 2 missions... 3 merc tasks/3 partisan tasks per zone. Probably still cost more than 30m but might come close!

Mar 26, 2024
  16. Smokezz replied to the thread What a puzzling event!.

Oh get real. The age group that plays EQ knows full well how to use social media. Some choose not to, and they just don't get to do this...

Mar 26, 2024
  17. Smokezz replied to the thread Not A Bug Unity Anniversary Quest - Mischief.

It's not just Mischief, he wasn't there in picks on Bristlebane either.

Mar 26, 2024
  18. Smokezz liked Allayna's post in the thread Dark Elf Ornaments.

I cannot believe in 2024 we still have TLC.

Mar 21, 2024
  19. Smokezz replied to the thread Re-entering a group mission.

There is also a 30 min time limit before the instance collapses. So don't take your time getting back there.

Mar 20, 2024
  20. Smokezz replied to the thread Anniversary Mission ?.

It's kinda clear the mission isn't working as it should. Almost anyone can solo it, without a merc. It should at least need some semblance...

Mar 20, 2024
  21. Smokezz replied to the thread What does this mean?.

I'm in Ankexfen Keep right now, just popped lesson to see... and definitely not seeing what you are. With 100% going into AA I'm...

Mar 14, 2024
  22. Smokezz replied to the thread Another plea to make chase items compatable with Personas..

Well... the Rallos earring, you'd be able to use two of them. The TBL ring, you'd be able to use two. No big deal for live, since you...

Mar 13, 2024
  23. Smokezz replied to the thread Another plea to make chase items compatable with Personas..

At the very least, make it lore equipped.

Mar 13, 2024
  24. Smokezz replied to the thread Fixed Internally LS: Unreliable Raid Coin.

Not fixed in todays patch...

Mar 13, 2024
  25. Smokezz replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

Nah, they're still for sale.

Mar 11, 2024
  26. Smokezz liked Fenthen's post in the thread Does the neck drop anymore?.

But only if it's between 12pm and 11pm game time, and you need to do it from the western side of the chest only.

Mar 11, 2024
  27. Smokezz replied to the thread Does the neck drop anymore?.

The chest is trapped and has an anti camp radius. Disarm it and open it with arrows/ranged DPS!

Mar 11, 2024
  28. Smokezz replied to the thread EQ "Raid Race" 2025 Parameters- Change?.

Someone has a problem with it every year. Last year it was someone freaking out about the way the #1 guild got to the next event faster....

Mar 11, 2024
  29. Smokezz posted a new thread.

25th Anniversary Raid - Leave it in all year

I'll just say it now... we only got 8 raids this year. Leave the 25th anniversary raid in all year long like you did GMM. Honestly, it's...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Mar 11, 2024
  30. Smokezz replied to the thread Fixed Internally LS: Unreliable Raid Coin.

Last night, more missing coin on T3 raids. I REALLY hope this gets hotfixed or at least fixed on Wednesday and we're not waiting a month...

Mar 11, 2024
  31. Smokezz replied to the thread Not a bugg but..

You know all the players that play this game? Damn!

Mar 10, 2024
  32. Smokezz replied to the thread Fixed Internally LS: Unreliable Raid Coin.

Now that opening day is done, please just switch it back to the new way. Opening day, we got coin on 1 out of 3 raids.

Mar 6, 2024
  33. Smokezz liked NyteShayd's post in the thread Fixed Internally LS: Unreliable Raid Coin.

Tier 3 LS raids only appear to be giving coin rewards at about 1:3 ratio.

Mar 6, 2024
  34. Smokezz liked FYAD's post in the thread Cold Potato achievement.

hence why it's an achievement. And even if you have 2 or 3 people that are really good at passing back and forth, it will randomly...

Mar 6, 2024
  35. Smokezz replied to the thread Not a bugg but..

OH! You demand eh? I'm sure they're going to get right on that.

Mar 6, 2024
  36. Smokezz replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

You remind me of last years post, except the person that was upset about tactics used didn't hide behind a newly created account and...

Mar 6, 2024
  37. Smokezz replied to the thread Can we double the price of subs and Krono?.

What are you talking about? People that play video games are gamers. As someone said in a different thread, there are people that take...

Mar 4, 2024
  38. Smokezz replied to the thread Can we double the price of subs and Krono?.

You're being hilariously illogical. People are very price sensitive. Making EQ the most expensive MMO out there, and the one with the...

Mar 4, 2024
  39. Smokezz liked Sancus's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

Bold claim.

Mar 3, 2024
  40. Smokezz liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Can we double the price of subs and Krono?.

LOL. It would not shake down that way.

Mar 3, 2024
  41. Smokezz replied to the thread Can we double the price of subs and Krono?.

Nah...

Mar 2, 2024
  42. Smokezz replied to the thread Regarding Game Lockup/Stuttering.

This isn't new. This has happened for years.

Feb 29, 2024
  43. Smokezz replied to the thread Fixed Internally Selyrah of fear saddle - not working..

Multiple mounts aren't working. Efreeti Mount, Radiant Hawk Harness to name a couple. You can get them to work by using them multiple...

Feb 28, 2024
  44. Smokezz replied to the thread Can we double the price of subs and Krono?.

I don't see anger. I just see disagreement with the idea. PS: I disagree too.

Feb 28, 2024
  45. Smokezz replied to the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

Ahhh... I guess I didn't read the whole thread. :)

Feb 23, 2024
  46. Smokezz liked Eaedyilye's post in the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

The OP didn't go away. They're using a different name. See.

Feb 23, 2024
  47. Smokezz replied to the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

The OP went away. Why are you still arguing about this?

Feb 23, 2024
  48. Smokezz replied to the thread Quest Nerf.

I had no idea only raiders have been playing for a couple months. This is a really dumb comment, everyone under the sun has been running...

Feb 22, 2024
  49. Smokezz replied to the thread Rogue ability line "Blinding Glint / Brilliance" causing issues for Pet Class groups.

Yeah, leave this ability alone please. It's not supposed to be used as a spam ability.

Feb 19, 2024
  50. Smokezz replied to the thread Talk about T3 raids upcoming.

There are casual players that know how to play their class and have no problems killing things very quickly. Then there are people like...

Feb 19, 2024
  51. Smokezz liked Act of Valor's post in the thread Talk about T3 raids upcoming.

shut up

Feb 19, 2024
  52. Smokezz replied to the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

The entire thread is you saying PVP rules. And talking about P99 which isn't what we play here. You're the only one advocating for it in...

Feb 16, 2024
  53. Smokezz liked Captain Video's post in the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

I just realized who you are. You're uberkingkong's Alternate Persona.

Feb 16, 2024
  54. Smokezz liked Kaenneth's post in the thread PlayerStudio still included but site no longer accepts new accounts.

Dang, someone able to outdo UKK.

Feb 4, 2024
  55. Smokezz replied to the thread Feedback: Add Auto Trimming of Log Files.

It's been talked about a LOT on these forums. And here's the Google search, second and fourth result have it. No, I didn't add anything...

Jan 29, 2024
  56. Smokezz replied to the thread Feedback: Add Auto Trimming of Log Files.

You searched for the acronym... try searching for the actual name and it's the first result. Even EQLP however has MANY results on the...

Jan 28, 2024
  57. Smokezz liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Fixed Internally Still Issue With LS Charm and Hunter Credit.

Despite the January patch, The Sergeant Keepsake T2 charm from LS is still not calculating stats properly. [IMG] From the picture, you...

Jan 27, 2024
  58. Smokezz replied to the thread Fixed Internally Still Issue With LS Charm and Hunter Credit.

Raid charm Insignia of the King's Hand is also not working correctly.

Jan 27, 2024
  59. Smokezz replied to the thread Eq resource.com with no ads.

Firefox and uBlock Origin... Don't use Chrome unless you have to for some reason.

Jan 24, 2024
  60. Smokezz replied to the thread There's no point in a Bazaar mule.

It's very obvious when they are. Price the 3 TS rings at 150000, 140000, 130000 respectively... and an hour later Decepticon has them...

Jan 23, 2024
  61. Smokezz replied to the thread There's no point in a Bazaar mule.

What would be the point in joining them? A tradeskill made item starts at say 200k. You join them in the automated price wars, where...

Jan 23, 2024
  62. Smokezz replied to the thread There's no point in a Bazaar mule.

That's not the reason there is no point... the automated pricing bots is the real reason.

Jan 22, 2024
  63. Smokezz replied to the thread DX11 - Why were our expectations so high?.

It's not on "minimal support" https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/lifecycle/products/windows-10-home-and-pro You must have found a...

Jan 20, 2024
  64. Smokezz replied to the thread DirectX 11 API Port is live!.

Turn off frame rate limiting in Innerspace... it's broken. It does exactly what you're describing.

Jan 18, 2024
  65. Smokezz replied to the thread DirectX 11 API Port is live!.

Innerspace (ISB) users.. you need to upgrade to the latest Development build to fix the GPU 0 issue. Right click Innerspace, Patcher. Then...

Jan 17, 2024
  66. Smokezz replied to the thread exp cap overflow.

Not when you turn off AA. Which for some chars, you don't bother using Glyphs... you don't want the spam.

Jan 17, 2024
  67. Smokezz replied to the thread exp cap overflow.

Really hope this is left as it is. It would be really irritating to get spammed every kill with the you have too many AA's if this was...

Jan 17, 2024
  68. Smokezz replied to the thread 32 expansion raids/events focused.

I have him on ignore, the only time I see his posts is when they're linked on the front page and I click it because of the title. I...

Jan 16, 2024
  69. Smokezz replied to the thread Only T1 raids for new expansion.

Let's hope it really was a one time lack of time, and next year it goes back to 9 raids + 4 missions...

Jan 12, 2024
  70. Smokezz replied to the thread Changes to LS chase weapons.

Should I post a rage thread or something about the one I sold in baz for 2m? :)

Jan 11, 2024
  71. Smokezz replied to the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

You couldn't even create them. They were in a lore group already. Now they're going to be lore EQUIPPED instead, so you can create it......

Jan 9, 2024
  72. Smokezz replied to the thread Scraps of Wither and Decay.

Which make... ornaments LOL.

Jan 9, 2024
  73. Smokezz replied to the thread Scraps of Wither and Decay.

I'm just going by previous posts talking about the drops, and they're ornament pieces which have always used TLC. When it was current, I...

Jan 9, 2024
  74. Smokezz replied to the thread Scraps of Wither and Decay.

What level are you? They use the trivial loot code, so if you're too high a level you'll never get a drop. They were never chase loot...

Jan 8, 2024
  75. Smokezz replied to the thread Does anyone else have this issue?.

If you pull multiple mobs in Pal'Lomen, watch that one doesn't run off and bring friends. Sometimes one will just run off to never never...

Jan 8, 2024
  76. Smokezz replied to the thread Memoryforged formula needs updated for LS.....

Only the melee weapons are useless. The pet focus is far better than the group drop, as are all of the regular items.

Dec 31, 2023
  77. Smokezz liked Svann2's post in the thread Pipe dreams for 2024.

Rather than delete old threads, if they dont want necroing then just lock them. Some people do use search and sometimes old threads do...

Dec 29, 2023
  78. Smokezz replied to the thread Neck evolver drop rate.

It most certainly did not. It took a LONG time to get even a single item in TBL. How soon you forget. But still, it's been two weeks...

Dec 19, 2023
  79. Smokezz replied to the thread Collection Selling and Avoiding Ignore.

Maybe that's where ChatGPT got it's numbers!

Dec 19, 2023
  80. Smokezz replied to the thread Neck evolver drop rate.

No. As soon as they die, you get a loot lockout.

Dec 19, 2023
  81. Smokezz replied to the thread Neck evolver drop rate.

35-38 missions, 4 necks on Fugue. I've seen one on Heroes in about 20 runs.

Dec 18, 2023
  82. Smokezz replied to the thread Evolving Item on Vendor NPC.

It's been just over a week. I think everyone will be ok. If it was 10k currency, you'd see far more than enough necks as well...

Dec 17, 2023
  83. Smokezz liked Fanra's post in the thread Suggestion: Quest NPCs use Tell to Player Rather than Say.

Please have quest NPCs give their text as a tell to the player talking to them. Right now the spam as several people are at once are...

Dec 7, 2023
  84. Smokezz replied to the thread Raiding is far too easy and too predictable..

ChatGPT does work for things, but you actually have to review what it spits out and be smart enough to not just use what it says blindly.

Dec 7, 2023
  85. Smokezz replied to the thread Raiding is far too easy and too predictable..

ChatGPT can make mistakes. Consider checking important information. Right at the bottom... Maybe you should heed it's warning.

Dec 6, 2023
  86. Smokezz replied to the thread Raiding is far too easy and too predictable..

Log into ANY server. Look at people playing, and tell me there are a whole 414 people playing every day. /boggle. There are more people...

Dec 6, 2023
  87. Smokezz replied to the thread Laurion Song Picks.

They work perfectly well on the live servers.

Dec 6, 2023
  88. Smokezz replied to the thread Raiding is far too easy and too predictable..

Seriously man, where in the hell do you get that number from? Because people that actually play this game KNOW that number is...

Dec 5, 2023
  89. Smokezz posted a new thread.

Fixed Laurion Inn Zone - No /pickzone

There are 120 people in zone, and no pickzone available. And almost no mobs.

Forum: Resolved

Dec 5, 2023
  90. Smokezz replied to the thread Raiding is far too easy and too predictable..

He's either trolling, or as you say hates everything about the game.

Dec 4, 2023
  91. Smokezz liked Febb's post in the thread Raiding is far too easy and too predictable..

Another Strawberry "I hate the design of EQ, change it!" post. I think it's time to move on to a game you do enjoy.

Dec 4, 2023
  92. Smokezz replied to the thread Raiding is far too easy and too predictable..

Strawberry Troll Post #493943.

Dec 4, 2023
  93. Smokezz replied to the thread Should we be worried about a roll back next week?.

A lot of mistakes get made by Daybreak. But this wouldn't be something they'd rely on a patch note to say don't use Personas. I'd guess...

Nov 30, 2023
  94. Smokezz replied to the thread Should we be worried about a roll back next week?.

Ok... so if it's not there now (no idea what, since you didn't specify), there isn't much to worry about. It was obvious an error that...

Nov 30, 2023
  95. Smokezz replied to the thread Should we be worried about a roll back next week?.

What line in the middle of the patch notes? I don't see anything here that makes it sound like it's bad to use Personas. Was there...

Nov 30, 2023
  96. Smokezz replied to the thread Advantage of AP.

An awful lot of that large TLP base is from the large live base. If the expansions dry up... everything dries up. Why do you think TLP...

Nov 26, 2023
  97. Smokezz replied to the thread EQ vs WoW chatgpt knowledge.

If it's reading your posts, definitely going be some kernel panics.

Nov 23, 2023
  98. Smokezz liked Owch's post in the thread Crafting should be removed from EQ..

How about you just remove yourself from EQ since all you do is complain about it.

Nov 20, 2023
  99. Smokezz replied to the thread Crafting should be removed from EQ..

Hey, another troll post. Wicked.

Nov 19, 2023