smash's Recent Activity

1. smash replied to the thread I cannot unsuspend my merc because I'm broke.

You not supposed to use bayle for mercs there, if you can, it is a bug

Apr 5, 2020 at 6:47 AM
  2. smash replied to the thread Dev Support - Tickets.

Had to read it twice to be sure I understood it. And well I agree with others, your ban is well deserved. There are people who are...

Apr 4, 2020 at 1:12 AM
  3. smash liked Smokezz's post in the thread Discord AMA Question Thread.

Would it be possible to have custom filters? Much like the ignore list, a list of phrases that if they come across in chat channels of any...

Mar 29, 2020
  4. smash liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Overseer Suggestions.

I think it provides adequate rewards. I'd much rather have more actual everquest content instead of more overseer stuff.

Mar 29, 2020
  5. smash replied to the thread Discord AMA Question Thread.

Could there come a new filter. With that I mean a filter so you can see who cast an alliance spell/ability and be able to set it for...

Mar 26, 2020
  6. smash posted a new thread.

Not A Bug Overseer - ts items from EOK is not there

When you can select the tradeskills item, I cannot see EoK between those.

Forum: Bug Reports

Mar 25, 2020
  7. smash replied to the thread Zoning into Pillars of Alra?.

Why do you continue to post in this one, when you already posted and got response in :...

Mar 25, 2020
  8. smash replied to the thread Confirmed Pillars of Alra Zone In.

I remember having same problem med SoF was the new expansion and trying to zone into Crystall...

Mar 24, 2020
  9. smash replied to the thread Increasing problems starting Trader.

You dont need levitation in bazaar, you can carry all you will without it effecting you. At least was so some years ago.

Mar 24, 2020
  10. smash replied to the thread Not A Bug Spell Issue for Heroic Character Upgrade to Existing Character.

There nothing spells getting upgraded, none whatsoever

Mar 20, 2020
  11. smash replied to the thread EXP Issues after patch?.

This is the old thing about pullers getting more xp than the other in group(when they near). This is NOT something happened today,...

Mar 20, 2020
  12. smash replied to the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

Personally I would 100% rather have progression in raids again.

Mar 20, 2020
  13. smash replied to the thread Fixed Internally Overseer: Mercenary EXP less than displayed..

Could it be so that you get a fixxed amount of mercenary xp and now the amount for a level is a lot higher now at 115 than it was at your...

Mar 20, 2020
  14. smash replied to the thread Worst solution to T3 raids not going live..

Will they then add extra loot and coins to people? This mean that people wil miss 12 TS items, 24 armor pieces, 36 items, and 120 coins,...

Mar 18, 2020
  15. smash liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread 21st anniv quest rewards disappointed.

I think the comment was more along the lines of "If this is what new anniversary quests will be like in the future, don't bother making...

Mar 16, 2020
  16. smash replied to the thread Denmark in lockdown (not EQ related).

ALL danish boarders are about to be closed. Tourists/foreigners who cannot prove they got a legit reason to enter will not be allowed in....

Mar 13, 2020
  17. smash replied to the thread Denmark in lockdown (not EQ related).

You forget a part, that friday there were 90 and a bunch of people came back from the alps, 139 persons and 118 were infected. And that...

Mar 12, 2020
  18. smash replied to the thread Invalid credentials at login.

Hey dreamer, I send you a message in your inbox I think it is probably the same.

Mar 11, 2020
  19. smash replied to the thread Community Letter: A Note from Jennifer Chan.

Could not find that ? and looked multipe forums One of the posts was...

Mar 11, 2020
  20. smash replied to the thread Jenn Chan talks.

So are you going to post in every forum about it ? If people are interested, they will find out, they do not need a guide to find it.

Mar 11, 2020
  21. smash replied to the thread Community Letter: A Note from Jennifer Chan.

Maybe you can/will answer the question about where is AB now placed, still Europe or now a USA server ? Question was asked, but not...

Mar 11, 2020
  22. smash liked Kumudil's post in the thread Lake-Effect Snow Devils - Windchill Sprites :: fixed to worse?.

Before last "fix" the Sprites could be eventually spawned, by killing cadavers in the NW part of the zone. Now, after the last fix, the...

Mar 6, 2020
  23. smash replied to the thread Characters are missing?????.

Is that why all servers are locked?

Mar 6, 2020
  24. smash liked Marshaik's post in the thread Characters are missing?????.

While i was leveling my ranger which got him to 92 then took a break from him which made a druid then took a break to watch a video, soon...

Mar 6, 2020
  25. smash replied to the thread AB starts starving again.

And it is down again. If I should come with a guess, they taking resources from AB and using it for the overseer system....

Mar 6, 2020
  26. smash replied to the thread zone times.

This helps nothing for the patient, you give the patient a healdache pille, but forget the real reason to the headache, which is a brain...

Mar 3, 2020
  27. smash replied to the thread zone times.

Another thing that is causing lag is the advanced loot setting. I had a massive advanced setting with lots and lots and lots of items...

Mar 3, 2020
  28. smash liked Yinla's post in the thread AB issues.

Whatever you took AB down for today, it still isn't fixed. Takes a long time to load in now from char select and we also are experiencing...

Mar 2, 2020
  29. smash posted a new thread.

Mental clarity

has not been upgrades since RoS. Is it not time for it to get up to date? atm it is 46, and really should be something like 51 or 56

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Mar 1, 2020
  30. smash posted a new thread.

Mana regen

What is the cap for mana regen ? I mean I got 961 in mana regen, then i removed equipment with 17 mana regen, but only dropped to 958. If...

Forum: Hybrid

Mar 1, 2020
  31. smash replied to the thread Fixed Internally ToFS Raid 3 & Key of Trauma.

As been explained a lot of times, "fixed internally", means they have solved it, but the thing has not yet been pushed live, and wait...

Feb 26, 2020
  32. smash replied to the thread ToFS 3rd floor key.

Wrong, I guess you not played the game.

Feb 23, 2020
  33. smash replied to the thread Diamondized Precious Velium Ore (type 19 aug raid drop).

Do not agree, the result of the combine if an aug, type 19. And well in TBL, it also came from trash loot, so no difference there. And...

Feb 22, 2020
  34. smash replied to the thread Can we talk raid (burn) lag?.

The bad thing about swarm pet, they also get luck from the owner, normal damage + double their luck as well.

Feb 19, 2020
  35. smash replied to the thread Can we talk raid (burn) lag?.

Now double everything up due to luck.

Feb 19, 2020
  36. smash liked Narlee's post in the thread Kael & npc tanking/dpsing.

Just to clear the mystery on whether or not this is an exploit, allow me to say: Using faction differences (or other interactive...

Feb 19, 2020
  37. smash replied to the thread Pact of the Wolf and mounts.

Look https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/pact-of-the-wolf-is-overriding-mount-buffs-when-zoning.263153/

Feb 18, 2020
  38. smash replied to the thread Not A Bug Militant Fused earring of Rallos Zek.

The closest I can think on is the TBL mana pres, where it was put on shoulder, but mana pres was ALSO on ring

Feb 16, 2020
  39. smash replied to the thread Not A Bug Militant Fused earring of Rallos Zek.

But problem is now, I use GMM raid cloak and well there is only beneficial focus. And I know other people have same problem. Should add...

Feb 16, 2020
  40. smash posted a new thread.

Not A Bug Militant Fused earring of Rallos Zek

Militant Fused earring of Rallos Zek ,usuable by Rangers/Beastlords, seems to be missing a focus Disconcerting Soul(Increase duration of...

Forum: Resolved

Feb 16, 2020
  41. smash replied to the thread Unofficial February 11, 2020 Patch Notes.

Question is, why is it not consistent with leaving a pick ? This need to be fixed as well.

Feb 13, 2020
  42. smash replied to the thread Tofs First floor.

There need to come an emergency fix for all the bugs that was introduced in Feb patch.

Feb 13, 2020
  43. smash replied to the thread Unofficial February 11, 2020 Patch Notes.

You cannot switch over into someone else trial, because you will get to zi when doing a pick.

Feb 13, 2020
  44. smash replied to the thread Kael & npc tanking/dpsing.

It is exploit

Feb 13, 2020
  45. smash liked Monkman's post in the thread Kael & npc tanking/dpsing.

Dude, when was the last time you could use npc's to kill t2 namers? I saw a lvl 111 enchanter and 112 shaman down there non-stop pulling...

Feb 13, 2020
  46. smash liked sojero's post in the thread Spell Drops.

Farm missions, you get a spell every time. Glowing was the only "rare" one, but that is ok as its the last you need.

Feb 13, 2020
  47. smash replied to the thread Confirmed Pact of the Wolf is overriding mount buffs when zoning.

Then do what everyone else is, block the illusion. The other has not been true, since it was changed to aura.

Feb 13, 2020
  48. smash replied to the thread Fixed Internally tov charm of security.

Would say not a bug, imo the charm should not have higher stats with only 2 armor.

Feb 13, 2020
  49. smash replied to the thread Bad Lag and Long Zoning Issues.

Happened for me.

Feb 12, 2020
  50. smash replied to the thread Fixed Internally Hanging when logging out.

NOT fixed

Feb 12, 2020
  51. smash replied to the thread Not A Bug Who guild Not working still.

Not changed for a long time, you have had to do that for quite some time.

Feb 12, 2020
  52. smash replied to the thread Necro Epic.

no

Feb 11, 2020
  53. smash replied to the thread More FV-like servers.

no

Feb 11, 2020
  54. smash replied to the thread 24 Hours down.

Now second question, will AB be moved to USA, or stay in Europa ?

Feb 11, 2020
  55. smash replied to the thread 24 Hours down.

What happens to AB since it is not in USA?

Feb 10, 2020
  56. smash replied to the thread Loot lockout is too long for raids.

And if you spend time in bug, you could see thats a bug. Which is being corrected

Feb 10, 2020
  57. smash replied to the thread Loot lockout is too long for raids.

Except those were total seperate.

Feb 9, 2020
  58. smash replied to the thread ToV ToFS Raids.

Do not see any reason at all for them to change things. Raids which are in 1 instance, need to be done in certain order, so you dont...

Feb 9, 2020
  59. smash replied to the thread BST - Missing Disc.

At some point,a dev will ban you for violating the forum rules.

Feb 9, 2020
  60. smash replied to the thread Next Expansion Secondary Pet Class Suggestion.

no

Feb 7, 2020
  61. smash replied to the thread See SoS Mobs / ITU / Invis.

And location? Ground or top or where? I guess as much info helps them or it is like find the needle in a haystack.

Feb 7, 2020
  62. smash replied to the thread See SoS Mobs / ITU / Invis.

Maybe give the name of the spider, will help devs, otherwise it makes harder to find out which one it is.

Feb 7, 2020
  63. smash replied to the thread Not A Bug NPC Dots.

This not a bug. And do like me, make an AT.

Feb 6, 2020
  64. smash liked Tucoh's post in the thread Drake Fireball -- DieFire Mountains.

Anyone who comes to this thread reporting a bug that makes content tremendously more difficult and tells the OP to "git gud" is probably so...

Feb 6, 2020
  65. smash replied to the thread Confirmed Bug in the logic that calculates qualifying recipe counts.

Got a question, since it has been confirmed it is bugged, there are for sure players who now got less in their skills compared to what they...

Feb 6, 2020
  66. smash liked Morigaine's post in the thread Drake Fireball -- DieFire Mountains.

Have to agree that this comment is pretty ridiculous. Finding said camps is certainly not conducive to returning players who are working...

Feb 5, 2020
  67. smash liked svann's post in the thread The last of the storm boars - giants despawn too soon.

Twice now while helping random groups we have killed the bridge wolves and had the giants despawn before we could engage. Yesterday we...

Feb 5, 2020
  68. smash replied to the thread Cannot Reproduce Named Spawning In Tower.

They are. Killed them few times.

Feb 5, 2020
  69. smash replied to the thread Fixed Internally Drake Fireball -- Skyfire Mountains.

Thanks for the fix, is it in time to get with in Feb patch or first in Marts ?

Feb 5, 2020
  70. smash replied to the thread Lost tell window.

They can be closed when locked

Feb 4, 2020
  71. smash replied to the thread 24 Hours down.

Gosh I got a problem with my lifelong subscription, they take a day away from me ;-) JK Now the horror, I can clean up in my apartment,...

Feb 4, 2020
  72. smash liked Derd's post in the thread Bard DoTs need to have a mana cost, imo.

No thank you

Feb 4, 2020
  73. smash posted a new thread.

Fixed Internally Drake Fireball -- Skyfire Mountains

Thought I wanted to post this, as it was posted in veteran forum, but seems more a bug. Seems that the drakes fireballs get more and more...

Feb 4, 2020
  74. smash replied to the thread Lost tell window.

I wonder if it is possible there can come an option in right mouse on chatwindow, to remove the X in top right corner. I often...

Feb 4, 2020
  75. smash replied to the thread Drake Fireball -- DieFire Mountains.

Maybe post this in bugs as well ? Then it will more likely draw the attention of a dev

Feb 4, 2020
  76. smash liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Crusader Vraket honoring NPCs.

You would dishonor Rallos Zek! Expect to be smited!

Feb 3, 2020
  77. smash replied to the thread Lore Equip Problems.

The game cannot hold your hand in everything, you need to be able to figure things out on your self, just like in RL

Jan 31, 2020
  78. smash replied to the thread Lore Equip Problems.

No, it is just that you are not willing to spend 1 sec checking.

Jan 30, 2020
  79. smash replied to the thread Gorilla Smash.

Still worthless

Jan 29, 2020
  80. smash replied to the thread Tradeskills that everyone needs..

so true, was hard on wrist with it. Today it is easy

Jan 29, 2020
  81. smash replied to the thread Tradeskills that everyone needs..

Just a small comment about starting from near scratch on tradeskills..... WE ALL DID that once. And we did b4 there were those super ts...

Jan 28, 2020
  82. smash liked Hellowhatsyourname's post in the thread Tradeskills that everyone needs..

Don't we all have gnomes and rogues and shammies with max (well, 300... maybe not 350) TSs for use in other TSs? I know I'm not the only...

Jan 28, 2020
  83. smash replied to the thread bst - Scorchwood Ward.

You do know, it has never intended for the spell to come in, was responded in some old thread. Also, you lucky that some dev not gave you...

Jan 26, 2020
  84. smash liked Gnomius's post in the thread TOFS 1F Key.

Sideways to the confirmed bug of "a drolvarg guard" spawning on 1F, the "a frost-bitten drolvarg" mob is possibly broken. I posted this...

Jan 26, 2020
  85. smash replied to the thread Fleet Secret Dawn Earring ToV Upgrade?.

There no improvement, Ngreth said so. You will have to do with a TBL earring + quest earring.

Jan 24, 2020
  86. smash replied to the thread Please review ToV gear REQ / REC levels.

110-111 also ok, just make the item that is required to make it no drop.

Jan 24, 2020
  87. smash replied to the thread Please review ToV gear REQ / REC levels.

Would say T1 Tov 1 should be req 111 and recomm 112.

Jan 23, 2020
  88. smash replied to the thread Ideas for next expansion.

Basically no to all, because should not carter to the top people, but to the normal people. Also the devs lack the resources, just take...

Jan 23, 2020
  89. smash liked Tucoh's post in the thread Ideas for next expansion.

Thanks. Quick note on HAs: Whatever zones you boost, do NOT make them scale with level. If you release a collection of boosted zones...

Jan 23, 2020
  90. smash liked Goburs's post in the thread Beastlord New Years Wishes.

This right here. They did us a huge solid in giving us a "Targets target" heal, and upgraded some other things....but I was VERY much...

Jan 23, 2020
  91. smash replied to the thread Conflagrant Diamond Combines don't increase JC.

To do this with the diamond + cleaning sol, is way too expensive. Do BD+ vel sold in thurgardin is the way to go.

Jan 23, 2020
  92. smash replied to the thread Ideas for next expansion.

1: Will not happen, there not devs to do it 2: Game not built for it 3: Maybe 4: Will not be done, because epic story as expensive as...

Jan 23, 2020
  93. smash replied to the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

This is also exploit!

Jan 21, 2020
  94. smash replied to the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

This is by my definition to exploit the system, and a banable offense.

Jan 21, 2020
  95. smash replied to the thread ToV Earring Evolving Quest.

With this I mean, ANY one combination ressults in a NO DROP item.

Jan 21, 2020
  96. smash replied to the thread ToV Earring Evolving Quest.

Would advice the devs to change the things, to be no drop, so each person should make the things themselves. Except if there are stuff...

Jan 21, 2020
  97. smash replied to the thread Blocking/Turning off chat messages.

Think if I were an officer, and you were in my guild, I would now be special attentive to you, to see if you do the thing you should,...

Jan 21, 2020
  98. smash posted a new thread.

ToFS floor 1

There are A Drovalg guard there. Should that not first be on floor 6 ?

Jan 20, 2020
  99. smash liked Goofydoofy's post in the thread Hot Zones.

Please update the Hot Zones. It's been 5+ years since they have been updated. The mobs in Sarith are grey to 112. Although you still get...

Jan 20, 2020
  100. smash replied to the thread Ranger ToV ability: Focused Blizzard of Blades.

You lucky as ranger, you got 1 for level 106-110. Bst got their at level 96-100, no upgrade since, even if asked for multiple times.

Jan 20, 2020
  101. smash replied to the thread Can't cast bug in t1 ToV raids.

As beast, I have had it some times, esp during burns. Always have PP there.(Playing Possum)

Jan 20, 2020
  102. smash replied to the thread Loot Lockout?.

You got raid invite to a tbl raid. There are lot of trash there, and well, as soon there is killed a trash, you get loot lockout.

Jan 20, 2020
  103. smash replied to the thread Can't cast bug in t1 ToV raids.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/greyed-out-spell-gems-and-hotkey-macros.262323/#post-3858106 Same thing as this

Jan 19, 2020
  104. smash liked Daredilly's post in the thread Confirmed Bard Bug: Song Gems Locking Up When Using Clickies.

TBL Raids from January 12th, 2020: 115 Ranger with Max AAs and mostly Rk. II ToV spells being used. Each of our Rangers experienced...

Jan 19, 2020
  105. smash liked Fanra's post in the thread Druid Skin Spells of the Same Line Do Not Overwrite Each Other.

This bug has been ongoing for over 5 years now, I think. They are, as far as I can discover, the only spells in the entire game where the...

Jan 19, 2020
  106. smash replied to the thread Fixed Internally TOV group 2 hand blunt weapons for Monk/Beastlord lower damage then same weapon type from TBL.

Look under solved.. Where YOUR first post about this is......

Jan 19, 2020
  107. smash replied to the thread TBL Charm with ToV Armor.

Working as intended. TBL charm works with tov amor, but tov charm dont with tbl

Jan 17, 2020
  108. smash replied to the thread The Way Back Home quest.

If it had been me, I would have gone more drastically to work. I would have let it be 25 aa, however instead I would have done...

Jan 15, 2020
  109. smash replied to the thread Kael Mission.

They might be a bit bored, but then again, is it not better to be sure to stay alive and not over dps the named?

Jan 14, 2020
  110. smash replied to the thread Kael Mission.

Just have only tank do the damage, problem solved. He does not have the huge amount of hps.

Jan 13, 2020
  111. smash replied to the thread TOV XP.

You might as well lock this again, because some people never learn that not to stop attacking others.

Jan 13, 2020
  112. smash replied to the thread Kael Mission.

IMO, the top aggro + the healers should be exempt from the duck emotes.

Jan 13, 2020
  113. smash replied to the thread Beastlords burn/dps outside burn.

Not bad description. However you might wanna update it with the new things

Jan 13, 2020
  114. smash replied to the thread Server Transfer Off of Firiona Vie.

It is also public knowledge that if you go to FV, It is a 1 way travel. FV is a black hole which consumes thing, and a char caught in the...

Jan 13, 2020
  115. smash liked Duder's post in the thread Not A Bug Beastlord - Spirit of Mandrikai de-aggro amt typo?.

The new pet buff Spirit of Mandikai has a deaggro component 12x of its predecessor. I can't imagine that increase was intentional. From the...

Jan 13, 2020
  116. smash replied to the thread Favorite bugs over the years.

Not ghost frogs, but frogs who been visited by people from a certain European nation.

Jan 12, 2020
  117. smash liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread ToV Type 5 Aug Cost.

I'll reconsider it, but it may not make the January patch.

Jan 12, 2020
  118. smash liked Rylak's post in the thread ToV Type 5 Aug Cost.

So the decision to escalate the amount of missions needed to buy a Type 5 stat augmentation in ToV is not making much sense to me. Looking...

Jan 12, 2020
  119. smash liked Duder's post in the thread Confirmed ToV Faction/Faction Hits - Lack of Faction tab.

Killing guards in Crystal Caverns gives a negative faction hit to Besieged Citizens of Froststone. Yet there is no faction tab for Torment...

Jan 12, 2020
  120. smash liked Siraj's post in the thread Taunt and Threat Actions Not Working.

I have died numerous times because the taunt/threat abilities are NOT getting aggro, even with GUARANTEED aggro, such as Unyielding...

Jan 10, 2020
  121. smash replied to the thread Taunt and Threat Actions Not Working.

I think I know why warder got bad time keeping aggro.. There is of course a reason. Try to take a look at the new pet proc.. Spirit of...

Jan 10, 2020
  122. smash replied to the thread Confirmed Velium pelts are not dropping from intended "critters".

numbers are easy to manipulate however, to say what a person want.

Jan 9, 2020
  123. smash replied to the thread Fixed Internally Hanging when logging out.

I kind of thinks it has something to do with the amount of things on the character it self. I have a char which is my main who often got...

Jan 8, 2020
  124. smash replied to the thread Not A Bug ToV Tower of Frozen Shadow quests give no exp.

There now a large amount of merc tasks subjects for no xp on completition. Like...

Jan 7, 2020
  125. smash liked Jhinx's post in the thread Confirmed Bard Bug: Song Gems Locking Up When Using Clickies.

Outside of clicky items with an instant cast time, the interplay between a melody being played and a clicky (with any cast time at all)...

Jan 6, 2020
  126. smash replied to the thread Velium Infused Gem of Striking.

Why do you post in this forum ? It is no bug.

Jan 6, 2020
  127. smash liked Dewey's post in the thread Not A Bug Tov mercenary missions give no exp.

The missions have lock outs. However there is no exp given for doing the missions. Why have a lock out for 200 plat? Seems like an...

Jan 5, 2020
  128. smash replied to the thread Merc’s getting lost.

Other option is that there already too many people in the zone, so it is suspended when you did zone in....

Jan 3, 2020
  129. smash liked Jaylnn's post in the thread Feralisata not working on Coldain, Giants.

Its spell description isn't wrong. All the mobs are no longer what it describes. They are now undead. They are no longer regular giants, or...

Jan 2, 2020
  130. smash replied to the thread LACK OF EXPERIENCE.

There are raiders and there are raiders, in many guilds there really people who more or less are free riders, but guilds gotta accept...

Dec 31, 2019
  131. smash replied to the thread Enc pet is too weak.

Do you really think a chanter pet should be able to tank as well as a real pet owners pet ? If so, then I am afraid I got some bad news,...

Dec 31, 2019
  132. smash replied to the thread Enc pet is too weak.

Enchanter pet were too powerful, now they down to more level and you now also got DC which should make up for it.

Dec 30, 2019
  133. smash replied to the thread Confirmed tofs mobs see thru rogue sos.

Agree on that, but actually go to an old expansion DoN, Lavaspinners Lair, and the dervishes there see sos2.

Dec 30, 2019
  134. smash replied to the thread Mearatas, who’s next?.

No idea if true, but one of warriors I group with, has mentioned that he seems to have lost around 500 ac. Maybe because of some new...

Dec 30, 2019
  135. smash replied to the thread LACK OF EXPERIENCE.

Depends on how you look at xp. AA xp = ok, normal xp = not. Tanks are going to have it rather harsh during raids. And here not even...

Dec 30, 2019
  136. smash replied to the thread Spell Focus AA.

Simple, do not buy it, until you got the ability/spell. The description is quiet clear about how it works. So this not a bug

Dec 30, 2019
  137. smash liked Duder's post in the thread Summoner's Velium Enhanced Earring.

This was mentioned but unaddressed on beta but would be great if it could be fixed before the raids goes live. The heroic dexterity...

Dec 27, 2019
  138. smash replied to the thread You have been slain by Thosgromri Warmgranite!.

Solution: Get more hps and AC!!! But seriously, I think they made an error when changed the strikethough thing.

Dec 26, 2019
  139. smash replied to the thread TS just wondering...

Prob earring.....

Dec 26, 2019
  140. smash liked Barbwarrior's post in the thread velious infused pelt.

shouldnt more mobs be dropping this like kobolds in velks and kodiak in gd

Dec 26, 2019
  141. smash replied to the thread Beastlord Pact of the Wurine AA rank 7.

No, on beta I had same problem and wrote on forum

Dec 26, 2019
  142. smash replied to the thread Missing ToV JC items.

Intentional! Was posted during beta, and there was said, you would have to do with tbl earring + quest earring.

Dec 25, 2019
  143. smash replied to the thread Restlessly Shattered (The Eastern Wastes) (10 Points).

Need to put things in the chest. Or move them somewhere else, maybe add some trash to the missions, which needs to be cleared first....

Dec 25, 2019
  144. smash posted a new thread.

Beastlord Pact of the Wurine AA rank 7

Description..... increases your accuracy by 35%, movement speed by 85%, maximum mana by 12000, maximum health by 12000 and mana...

Dec 25, 2019
  145. smash posted a new thread.

Timers out of whack

Seems that with ToV the times become bad. Example mercenary unsuspend, when you suspended a merc, and you wanna unsuspend, there go like...

Dec 25, 2019
  146. smash replied to the thread TOV experience design will hurt raiding.

Of course, it matter, if this continue, maybe they not able to play in expansion because they actually did not get level to go there, and...

Dec 24, 2019
  147. smash replied to the thread TOV experience design will hurt raiding.

Depends on how long time b4 they max level. In TBL it took my friends 3 months. With this, I doubt under 6 months.

Dec 24, 2019
  148. smash replied to the thread Luck Stat.

I am kind of not surprised if there has been a nerf.

Dec 24, 2019
  149. smash replied to the thread Lower level char casting same buff you have from a higher level char.

I guess i need to correct sentence, when you cast same spell with same rank, then it should be overwritten, and now new buffs do not...

Dec 24, 2019
  150. smash replied to the thread TOV experience design will hurt raiding.

I dont think it will heart the raiders much. It will however hurt the casuals, for the record, I am a raider big time so for me it means...

Dec 24, 2019
  151. smash posted a new thread.

Lower level char casting same buff you have from a higher level char

Example, I got a buff casted on me from a level 112 character, focus as example. Then a level character 111 cast on me again, but then it...

Dec 24, 2019
  152. smash posted a new thread.

Beastlord aggression spells

Beastlords got a level 106 and a level 111 for pet. Level 106 3: Max HP change by (-10.28%) 4: Decrease AC v2 by -473 6: Increase Chance...

Dec 23, 2019
  153. smash replied to the thread Unwritten Glyphs and level 115.

Would say it is somethng they did not think on, and it will not work

Dec 23, 2019
  154. smash replied to the thread Dead Bazaar.

No DBG actually wanna earn money, and they earn money when people are not ftp.

Dec 20, 2019
  155. smash liked Yinla's post in the thread Strikethrough DMG.

Are you increasing gear levels and spells/AAs in EOK onward to compensate for these changes so players can do complete the missions...

Dec 20, 2019
  156. smash replied to the thread Suggestion: Necro Pet buffs.

answer = no

Dec 20, 2019
  157. smash replied to the thread klanderso.

Dont you mean: The world waits with bad breath ?

Dec 20, 2019
  158. smash replied to the thread Regeneration suggestion.

sure not requirement, however it is build in.

Dec 20, 2019
  159. smash replied to the thread Guild Hall Teleporter.

Why should they waste resources on something that is not necessary and is bad ?

Dec 20, 2019
  160. smash replied to the thread Regeneration suggestion.

But there will be need to send data to all the other players about you got # hps

Dec 20, 2019
  161. smash replied to the thread So let me make sure I got this all straight.

In effect a person could then not complete the missions/partisan/merc and wait for next level increase(dont know why), and then use the...

Dec 20, 2019
  162. smash replied to the thread Guild Hall Teleporter.

How would it know where it should change to ? This would just increase the time to get it to port to a new place

Dec 20, 2019
  163. smash replied to the thread Regeneration suggestion.

But that will just increase lag, causing it to do it every 1 sec or every 2 sec, I guess it was why they made it every 6 sec originally....

Dec 20, 2019
  164. smash replied to the thread Headshot Mobs: ToV.

The balance in tov is like 80% undeads.

Dec 19, 2019
  165. smash replied to the thread "total time entitled on this account" never updates.

All that info you were missing you could have found in other requests.

Dec 19, 2019
  166. smash posted a new thread.

Fixed Internally The way back home

Got a beta thing as reward

Forum: Resolved

Dec 18, 2019
  167. smash replied to the thread Celebrating Frostfell with Sales and a bonus!.

i remember years ago, there were xp bonus all of december

Dec 14, 2019
  168. smash replied to the thread Cannot Reproduce named not spawning?.

Randomness as mentioned many times in the past

Dec 13, 2019
  169. smash liked ZenMaster's post in the thread Can Esianti be opened up?.

The right design for TBL should be the following: T1: Stratos, Esianti open for all T1 Locked: Static Plane of Smoke opens after 1 trial...

Dec 9, 2019
  170. smash replied to the thread Add a new tier of heroic char on live.

Gotta agree on that, imo the EoK T1 would be better.

Dec 4, 2019