smash's Recent Activity

1. smash replied to the thread TOV group 2 hand blunt weapons for Monk/Beastlord lower damage then same weapon type from TBL.

Look under solved.. Where YOUR first post about this is......

Jan 19, 2020 at 1:19 AM
  2. smash replied to the thread TBL Charm with ToV Armor.

Working as intended. TBL charm works with tov amor, but tov charm dont with tbl

Jan 17, 2020 at 4:32 PM
  3. smash replied to the thread The Way Back Home quest.

If it had been me, I would have gone more drastically to work. I would have let it be 25 aa, however instead I would have done...

Jan 15, 2020 at 11:59 AM
  4. smash replied to the thread Kael Mission.

They might be a bit bored, but then again, is it not better to be sure to stay alive and not over dps the named?

Jan 14, 2020 at 4:11 AM
  5. smash replied to the thread Kael Mission.

Just have only tank do the damage, problem solved. He does not have the huge amount of hps.

Jan 13, 2020 at 11:48 PM
  6. smash replied to the thread TOV XP.

You might as well lock this again, because some people never learn that not to stop attacking others.

Jan 13, 2020 at 11:45 PM
  7. smash replied to the thread Kael Mission.

IMO, the top aggro + the healers should be exempt from the duck emotes.

Jan 13, 2020 at 3:27 PM
  8. smash replied to the thread Beastlords burn/dps outside burn.

Not bad description. However you might wanna update it with the new things

Jan 13, 2020 at 3:32 AM
  9. smash replied to the thread Server Transfer Off of Firiona Vie.

It is also public knowledge that if you go to FV, It is a 1 way travel. FV is a black hole which consumes thing, and a char caught in the...

Jan 13, 2020 at 3:27 AM
  10. smash liked Duder's post in the thread Not A Bug Beastlord - Spirit of Mandrikai de-aggro amt typo?.

The new pet buff Spirit of Mandikai has a deaggro component 12x of its predecessor. I can't imagine that increase was intentional. From the...

Jan 13, 2020 at 3:22 AM
  11. smash replied to the thread Favorite bugs over the years.

Not ghost frogs, but frogs who been visited by people from a certain European nation.

Jan 12, 2020
  12. smash liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread ToV Type 5 Aug Cost.

I'll reconsider it, but it may not make the January patch.

Jan 12, 2020
  13. smash liked Rylak's post in the thread ToV Type 5 Aug Cost.

So the decision to escalate the amount of missions needed to buy a Type 5 stat augmentation in ToV is not making much sense to me. Looking...

Jan 12, 2020
  14. smash liked Duder's post in the thread Confirmed ToV Faction/Faction Hits - Lack of Faction tab.

Killing guards in Crystal Caverns gives a negative faction hit to Besieged Citizens of Froststone. Yet there is no faction tab for Torment...

Jan 12, 2020
  15. smash liked Siraj's post in the thread Taunt and Threat Actions Not Working.

I have died numerous times because the taunt/threat abilities are NOT getting aggro, even with GUARANTEED aggro, such as Unyielding...

Jan 10, 2020
  16. smash replied to the thread Taunt and Threat Actions Not Working.

I think I know why warder got bad time keeping aggro.. There is of course a reason. Try to take a look at the new pet proc.. Spirit of...

Jan 10, 2020
  17. smash replied to the thread Confirmed Velium pelts are not dropping from intended "critters".

numbers are easy to manipulate however, to say what a person want.

Jan 9, 2020
  18. smash replied to the thread Info Needed Hanging when logging out.

I kind of thinks it has something to do with the amount of things on the character it self. I have a char which is my main who often got...

Jan 8, 2020
  19. smash replied to the thread Not A Bug ToV Tower of Frozen Shadow quests give no exp.

There now a large amount of merc tasks subjects for no xp on completition. Like...

Jan 7, 2020
  20. smash liked Jhinx's post in the thread Confirmed Bard Bug: Song Gems Locking Up When Using Clickies.

Outside of clicky items with an instant cast time, the interplay between a melody being played and a clicky (with any cast time at all)...

Jan 6, 2020
  21. smash replied to the thread Velium Infused Gem of Striking.

Why do you post in this forum ? It is no bug.

Jan 6, 2020
  22. smash liked Dewey's post in the thread Not A Bug Tov mercenary missions give no exp.

The missions have lock outs. However there is no exp given for doing the missions. Why have a lock out for 200 plat? Seems like an...

Jan 5, 2020
  23. smash replied to the thread Merc’s getting lost.

Other option is that there already too many people in the zone, so it is suspended when you did zone in....

Jan 3, 2020
  24. smash liked Jaylnn's post in the thread Feralisata not working on Coldain, Giants.

Its spell description isn't wrong. All the mobs are no longer what it describes. They are now undead. They are no longer regular giants, or...

Jan 2, 2020
  25. smash replied to the thread LACK OF EXPERIENCE.

There are raiders and there are raiders, in many guilds there really people who more or less are free riders, but guilds gotta accept...

Dec 31, 2019
  26. smash replied to the thread Enc pet is too weak.

Do you really think a chanter pet should be able to tank as well as a real pet owners pet ? If so, then I am afraid I got some bad news,...

Dec 31, 2019
  27. smash replied to the thread Enc pet is too weak.

Enchanter pet were too powerful, now they down to more level and you now also got DC which should make up for it.

Dec 30, 2019
  28. smash replied to the thread Confirmed tofs mobs see thru rogue sos.

Agree on that, but actually go to an old expansion DoN, Lavaspinners Lair, and the dervishes there see sos2.

Dec 30, 2019
  29. smash replied to the thread Mearatas, who’s next?.

No idea if true, but one of warriors I group with, has mentioned that he seems to have lost around 500 ac. Maybe because of some new...

Dec 30, 2019
  30. smash replied to the thread LACK OF EXPERIENCE.

Depends on how you look at xp. AA xp = ok, normal xp = not. Tanks are going to have it rather harsh during raids. And here not even...

Dec 30, 2019
  31. smash replied to the thread Spell Focus AA.

Simple, do not buy it, until you got the ability/spell. The description is quiet clear about how it works. So this not a bug

Dec 30, 2019
  32. smash liked Duder's post in the thread Summoner's Velium Enhanced Earring.

This was mentioned but unaddressed on beta but would be great if it could be fixed before the raids goes live. The heroic dexterity...

Dec 27, 2019
  33. smash replied to the thread You have been slain by Thosgromri Warmgranite!.

Solution: Get more hps and AC!!! But seriously, I think they made an error when changed the strikethough thing.

Dec 26, 2019
  34. smash replied to the thread TS just wondering...

Prob earring.....

Dec 26, 2019
  35. smash liked Barbwarrior's post in the thread velious infused pelt.

shouldnt more mobs be dropping this like kobolds in velks and kodiak in gd

Dec 26, 2019
  36. smash replied to the thread Beastlord Pact of the Wurine AA rank 7.

No, on beta I had same problem and wrote on forum

Dec 26, 2019
  37. smash replied to the thread Missing ToV JC items.

Intentional! Was posted during beta, and there was said, you would have to do with tbl earring + quest earring.

Dec 25, 2019
  38. smash replied to the thread Restlessly Shattered (The Eastern Wastes) (10 Points).

Need to put things in the chest. Or move them somewhere else, maybe add some trash to the missions, which needs to be cleared first....

Dec 25, 2019
  39. smash posted a new thread.

Beastlord Pact of the Wurine AA rank 7

Description..... increases your accuracy by 35%, movement speed by 85%, maximum mana by 12000, maximum health by 12000 and mana...

Forum: Bug Reports

Dec 25, 2019
  40. smash posted a new thread.

Timers out of whack

Seems that with ToV the times become bad. Example mercenary unsuspend, when you suspended a merc, and you wanna unsuspend, there go like...

Dec 25, 2019
  41. smash replied to the thread TOV experience design will hurt raiding.

Of course, it matter, if this continue, maybe they not able to play in expansion because they actually did not get level to go there, and...

Dec 24, 2019
  42. smash replied to the thread TOV experience design will hurt raiding.

Depends on how long time b4 they max level. In TBL it took my friends 3 months. With this, I doubt under 6 months.

Dec 24, 2019
  43. smash replied to the thread Luck Stat.

I am kind of not surprised if there has been a nerf.

Dec 24, 2019
  44. smash replied to the thread Lower level char casting same buff you have from a higher level char.

I guess i need to correct sentence, when you cast same spell with same rank, then it should be overwritten, and now new buffs do not...

Dec 24, 2019
  45. smash replied to the thread TOV experience design will hurt raiding.

I dont think it will heart the raiders much. It will however hurt the casuals, for the record, I am a raider big time so for me it means...

Dec 24, 2019
  46. smash posted a new thread.

Lower level char casting same buff you have from a higher level char

Example, I got a buff casted on me from a level 112 character, focus as example. Then a level character 111 cast on me again, but then it...

Dec 24, 2019
  47. smash posted a new thread.

Beastlord aggression spells

Beastlords got a level 106 and a level 111 for pet. Level 106 3: Max HP change by (-10.28%) 4: Decrease AC v2 by -473 6: Increase Chance...

Dec 23, 2019
  48. smash replied to the thread Unwritten Glyphs and level 115.

Would say it is somethng they did not think on, and it will not work

Dec 23, 2019
  49. smash replied to the thread Dead Bazaar.

No DBG actually wanna earn money, and they earn money when people are not ftp.

Dec 20, 2019
  50. smash liked Yinla's post in the thread Strikethrough DMG.

Are you increasing gear levels and spells/AAs in EOK onward to compensate for these changes so players can do complete the missions...

Dec 20, 2019
  51. smash replied to the thread Suggestion: Necro Pet buffs.

answer = no

Dec 20, 2019
  52. smash replied to the thread klanderso.

Dont you mean: The world waits with bad breath ?

Dec 20, 2019
  53. smash replied to the thread Regeneration suggestion.

sure not requirement, however it is build in.

Dec 20, 2019
  54. smash replied to the thread Guild Hall Teleporter.

Why should they waste resources on something that is not necessary and is bad ?

Dec 20, 2019
  55. smash replied to the thread Regeneration suggestion.

But there will be need to send data to all the other players about you got # hps

Dec 20, 2019
  56. smash replied to the thread So let me make sure I got this all straight.

In effect a person could then not complete the missions/partisan/merc and wait for next level increase(dont know why), and then use the...

Dec 20, 2019
  57. smash replied to the thread Guild Hall Teleporter.

How would it know where it should change to ? This would just increase the time to get it to port to a new place

Dec 20, 2019
  58. smash replied to the thread Regeneration suggestion.

But that will just increase lag, causing it to do it every 1 sec or every 2 sec, I guess it was why they made it every 6 sec originally....

Dec 20, 2019
  59. smash replied to the thread Headshot Mobs: ToV.

The balance in tov is like 80% undeads.

Dec 19, 2019
  60. smash replied to the thread "total time entitled on this account" never updates.

All that info you were missing you could have found in other requests.

Dec 19, 2019
  61. smash posted a new thread.

Fixed Internally The way back home

Got a beta thing as reward

Forum: Resolved

Dec 18, 2019
  62. smash replied to the thread Celebrating Frostfell with Sales and a bonus!.

i remember years ago, there were xp bonus all of december

Dec 14, 2019
  63. smash replied to the thread Cannot Reproduce named not spawning?.

Randomness as mentioned many times in the past

Dec 13, 2019
  64. smash liked ZenMaster's post in the thread Can Esianti be opened up?.

The right design for TBL should be the following: T1: Stratos, Esianti open for all T1 Locked: Static Plane of Smoke opens after 1 trial...

Dec 9, 2019
  65. smash replied to the thread Add a new tier of heroic char on live.

Gotta agree on that, imo the EoK T1 would be better.

Dec 4, 2019
  66. smash replied to the thread Add a new tier of heroic char on live.

Even heroic chars should not have everything served on a silver plate. Make new heroic to be level 105, give them all/all items no class...

Dec 3, 2019
  67. smash replied to the thread DPS class options for live server.

You forgot necro, druid(reverse kiting) Druid is not for the faint of heart, I seen them having 15+ mobs after them and few min later...

Dec 1, 2019
  68. smash replied to the thread Server Suggestion to revitalize everquest..

And you are ofc. willing to cover the expenses for all of those, hiring a lot of new devs and so so. But wait, that is not what a tlp...

Dec 1, 2019
  69. smash replied to the thread Not A Bug Arcane Whisper is broken.

Not broken. Was corrected, because it was being exploited.

Nov 27, 2019
  70. smash replied to the thread Persistent Illusions (aa) with pets/warders.

Would never have a woodelf warder. WHY? Termits and fire... on the other hand it would be nice in ToV to make a campfire......

Nov 18, 2019
  71. smash replied to the thread Dissident Upgrade Lost to Reward Limit?.

Maybe thats a mistake, instead you should get the things directly as soon as you win it, in ToV No allow to take rewards with you, when a...

Nov 15, 2019
  72. smash replied to the thread Dissident Upgrade Lost to Reward Limit?.

Sure, but can prevent it, by not having 10 rewards already

Nov 15, 2019
  73. smash replied to the thread Dissident Upgrade Lost to Reward Limit?.

The 10 reward in quest window, is something that is public knowledge, and been like that forever. So honestly your own fault for it.

Nov 15, 2019
  74. smash liked Cragzop's post in the thread Dissident Upgrade Lost to Reward Limit?.

Great to hear that there was a system in place and it worked. But you knew about the 10 achievement limit, you knew why it was in place,...

Nov 15, 2019
  75. smash replied to the thread Do you need Gold to Beta test?.

It would still be throwing money out the window, you would get 1 month for free, which is 10.

Nov 13, 2019
  76. smash replied to the thread what I truly would like to see happen in the future in regards to buffing..

Advice, go get all the proper information instead of second guessing things, and that is worthless

Nov 13, 2019
  77. smash replied to the thread Do you need Gold to Beta test?.

Read what you wrote: If you silver, it means, you do not pay for it. And giving 1 month for free is pure loss, in effect costing them...

Nov 13, 2019
  78. smash replied to the thread EQ3.

Just stop the thing, we like EQ as it is, and like it to be able to play instead of devs trying to do something we dont like. And...

Nov 12, 2019
  79. smash replied to the thread Vet AAs used without being clicked.

Have had it for me as well, been after chat system down, and 1 time happened when login down

Oct 31, 2019
  80. smash replied to the thread With Miragul and discussions of a heroic boxing server. Mergers?.

X got the most healthy server, so why should it merge.

Oct 27, 2019
  81. smash replied to the thread Requirements for level 6 of the evolving items ?.

Why should there not be all expansion, you dont hand the final level for free, the weapon augs, requires all tbl, except raids. This IS...

Oct 27, 2019
  82. smash liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Requirements for level 6 of the evolving items ?.

Let me see, groupers can get an item that can give them 50% more more ac and 3500 more hp than any group gear in TBL, and 40% more ac and...

Oct 27, 2019
  83. smash replied to the thread Requirements for level 6 of the evolving items ?.

Except, there is something that counts against it. You read the post that a lot never got past Stratos? Which means, they cannot do...

Oct 27, 2019
  84. smash replied to the thread Pre-Order of ToV grant previous expansions NOW?.

So what do I buy, or will buy, Considered it carefully.. I am in a guild, so there will be a click which ports me to expansion. I have the...

Oct 27, 2019
  85. smash replied to the thread [Suggestion] Claim items.

It is simple, to avoid abuse. And now you thinking, how can this be abused, simple. First of all, there is a reuse on the item, the...

Oct 27, 2019
  86. smash replied to the thread Requirements for level 6 of the evolving items ?.

As Fian kind of says: The T6 on the evolving iitems are small compared to the eyes from TBM. Sure get around 2k hps and such, and some...

Oct 27, 2019
  87. smash replied to the thread Veteran AAs.

It is no secret about the veteran rewards. And it is the same in real life, where you customer at some point, and they give their old...

Oct 26, 2019
  88. smash replied to the thread With Miragul and discussions of a heroic boxing server. Mergers?.

You from X, and X will not get any merger, they said so a lot of times. They also said they will let know if/when there might come...

Oct 26, 2019
  89. smash replied to the thread Requirements for level 6 of the evolving items ?.

This just same as Mazame says: It requires vanquisher, If cannot perform, it is not given for free.

Oct 26, 2019
  90. smash replied to the thread Requirements for level 6 of the evolving items ?.

Might wanna reword your thing, because eyes does require it.

Oct 26, 2019
  91. smash replied to the thread Prince Ralaifin - Time Trial.

monk, druid, enchanter, warrior, magician, and necro

Oct 25, 2019
  92. smash replied to the thread Requirements for level 6 of the evolving items ?.

No it is not. Shawl 2 required RAID item, Shawl 3 required Raid, Ring #10 in Velious required head, Eyes require raid. And to evolve...

Oct 25, 2019
  93. smash replied to the thread @Devs : ToV pre-order and Tlps.

You buying the expansion, is that not throwing the money out the window ? Or translate it to that you buy a steering wheel for a Porche...

Oct 24, 2019
  94. smash replied to the thread Lost AA From Last 2 Patches.

They are, if you lvl 110, you can have 330 aa banked(110 more than normal) if you get aa refund.

Oct 19, 2019
  95. smash replied to the thread Producer's Letter: Torment of Velious Beta [Discussion].

When did you last time participate in a beta? It has not been like that for a loooonnngg time. And this is for beta, not come with...

Oct 17, 2019
  96. smash replied to the thread [FEEDBACK] /pick.

Main problem startet with new Seb, esp the bag room, where 1 group would owe 3 picks. And further with Gmm, that has made the change...

Oct 17, 2019
  97. smash replied to the thread [FEEDBACK] /pick.

Did I say the problem was happening now ? When it was actual with lag/picks it was at the time of CoTF where HA was introducted, you...

Oct 15, 2019
  98. smash replied to the thread [FEEDBACK] /pick.

The people who jump from pick to pick, is what happens now, and I understand why DBG wanna stop this, you can still do it, but you need...

Oct 15, 2019
  99. smash replied to the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

And so, as some mentioned same %, and your mana regen also gone up.

Oct 15, 2019
  100. smash replied to the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

Wrong, it will then effect mobs that are higher levels, who also smarter(except for ogres), and to overcome that, you need to purr more...

Oct 15, 2019
  101. smash replied to the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

Maybe you should examine things a bit more carefully. You gain mana regen both in an expansion with and without level increase. You...

Oct 10, 2019
  102. smash replied to the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

At first I would have agreed with you,but there however some stuff that does not make it 100% correct. It stays the same in %, but there...

Oct 9, 2019
  103. smash replied to the thread Test Update 10/08/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

As i see it stops people from monopolizing a single spot, by jmping from pick 1 to 2 to 3. That i find positive. Can still have...

Oct 9, 2019
  104. smash replied to the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

You apparently did not see later posts, it is 8%

Oct 6, 2019
  105. smash replied to the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

You seem to lack the basic knowledge that just because you got Pacify, you should not have best Fade. Just because some classes got...

Oct 5, 2019
  106. smash replied to the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

About bst, because they child class to monkies, they have higher cost/reuse than those.

Oct 4, 2019
  107. smash replied to the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

Thanks for the changes you coming with, also the summon companion, but can you confirm bst will keep our playing possum ?

Oct 3, 2019
  108. smash liked Dzarn's post in the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

Once again, a heartfelt thanks to everyone who provided constructive input, please know that you are beacons of hope in a sea of...

Oct 3, 2019
  109. smash replied to the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

Mana / endurance cost should max be 2%. Reuse of abilities for most be 2,5 min, and for a few 10 sec. This mean increasing mana cost by...

Sep 30, 2019
  110. smash liked Sancus's post in the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

Will there be any update to Summon Companion with these changes? That ability was partially used to manage pet aggro, but it also was...

Sep 30, 2019
  111. smash replied to the thread Baz price scripts are getting out of hand.

-Increase time between searches, dont help a lot, because can always use another char for search, the next 3 same problem , might help a...

Sep 30, 2019