smash's Recent Activity

1. smash liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Duplicate Topic Form of Defense XXX.

Since you've already linked the existing thread I am going to go ahead and lock this one smash.

Jan 19, 2021 at 7:30 PM
  2. smash replied to the thread Spawns not spawning?.

NO BUG, they are just more than extremely rare, they the rares extra rare. This not the correct numbers, i have no clue to what the...

Jan 18, 2021 at 8:54 PM
  3. smash replied to the thread Dear Darkpaw : We are disappointed.

You filers in advanced loot wil reset, you will not have any setting anymore. I did that, because lots of the loots from old zones, where...

Jan 18, 2021 at 8:51 PM
  4. smash replied to the thread Claws of Veeshan raid information..

Where I live it would be pretty expensive for them to get me to work during a weekend. I have a work week of 36 hours, so for me to work...

Jan 16, 2021 at 7:32 AM
  5. smash replied to the thread Two Requests.

As other said, you confusing parcel with bazaar voucher is for deliver items you buying in bazaar from a zone far far away from planet...

Jan 16, 2021 at 7:13 AM
  6. smash liked JWedg's post in the thread Two Requests.

It's great that there are Special AAs which produce clockworks for banking, tribute, aument distillers, and supplies. The only thing...

Jan 16, 2021 at 6:51 AM
  7. smash replied to the thread EverQuest Lore Feedback - We need your help!.

For some future expansion, some sort of time travel through void, what would have happened, if we had not defeated the discordians, See...

Jan 16, 2021 at 6:47 AM
  8. smash liked Duder's post in the thread EverQuest Lore Feedback - We need your help!.

The unexplored/undiscovered moon of Drinal. Also, I know it's an unlikely fantasy but a Norrath where the rules that define it's world and...

Jan 16, 2021 at 6:18 AM
  9. smash replied to the thread Could We Please Implement Autogrant Merc AAs.

yes, aa are coming when no level raise, and no merc aa when level raise

Jan 14, 2021 at 12:32 PM
  10. smash replied to the thread Could We Please Implement Autogrant Merc AAs.

Would say no to autogrant merc aa. It is not necessary for the game, i is nice but not really needed when you group. The normal aa IS...

Jan 13, 2021
  11. smash replied to the thread Could We Please Implement Autogrant Merc AAs.

It is boring to be max for more than a year

Jan 13, 2021
  12. smash replied to the thread [Missing Spell] Auspice of Kildrukaun RK. II.

Rank 3 also not available for beasts

Jan 13, 2021
  13. smash replied to the thread CoV Raid Item Vendor Cost - Is this for real?.

Seems like time to you get first item will be around 17 weeks, where b4 you would get 1 each 9 week more or less and that would be an...

Jan 12, 2021
  14. smash replied to the thread CoV Raid Item Vendor Cost - Is this for real?.

The thing with this that it is hurting the lower guilds the most. They might not be able to do T2 & T3 so long time for them to get a...

Jan 11, 2021
  15. smash replied to the thread Dear Darkpaw : We are disappointed.

They under userdata: LF_AN LF_Rnd LF_AG LF_Nvr What I did was, delete them, also clean out my huge bank, and empty out the stores in...

Jan 9, 2021
  16. smash replied to the thread Collision conflict.

In DN there the skeletons with the ribcaves, traps where the dracoliches can pop, there 3-4-5 op top of each other. And I think you can...

Jan 9, 2021
  17. smash replied to the thread Duplicate Topic Form of Defense XXX.

did not see this prior to posting: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/prismatic-ward-aa-not-correct.272743/

Jan 8, 2021
  18. smash replied to the thread Fixed Internally Zlandicar Reborn Group Mission.

Simple, farm first, kill later

Jan 8, 2021
  19. smash posted a new thread.

Collision conflict

In DN, inside the houses, when a draclic pops, the halfway down the ground. When some mobs run, they also half way they halfway in the...

Forum: Bug Reports

Jan 8, 2021
  20. smash posted a new thread.

New auspice spell for pets

It is a level 112 spell, however there is a problem. It is sold on the vendor in WW, but the rank II is not in the list when you click a...

Jan 8, 2021
  21. smash posted a new thread.

Duplicate Topic Form of Defense XXX

click on the new CoV rings does not update the AA, keeps only at 164, should be 172.

Jan 8, 2021
  22. smash replied to the thread Dear Darkpaw : We are disappointed.

There is something that give lag. And you can do something about it. Few years ago, I had massive lag, and it was not caused by dbg...

Jan 8, 2021
  23. smash replied to the thread Frozen Grommet aug has wrong spell procs (I hope).

sure level 115 required is right.

Jan 5, 2021
  24. smash replied to the thread Prayer shawl worth doing?.

I guess in reality you mean is the quest line of shawl worth doing, first coldain in velious, then brell temple then the line in pok....

Jan 5, 2021
  25. smash liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread New Expansion missions.

I realize I will take a lot of heat for this but go back and do missions like Gribbles. Difficulty can be a bit higher but the basic idea...

Jan 5, 2021
  26. smash replied to the thread Reducing aggro during combat on bard (besides Fade).

Considered this with pet: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/bst-pet-taunt-broken.272076/#post-3988982 Now it seems...

Jan 5, 2021
  27. smash replied to the thread Is it a bird?.

a ufo with green people in ?

Jan 4, 2021
  28. smash replied to the thread Fractional spawn chance.

Chance prob go from 0,00001% to 0,000015%

Dec 31, 2020
  29. smash replied to the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

If I should come with changes to the 4 missions.... If they gotta be mini raids for grp, then First put steps into the missions, which...

Dec 31, 2020
  30. smash replied to the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

You mention voa/rof, you wrong there, there were 2 types of missions. This as examples Voa, first zone, 2 missions, 1 where you were...

Dec 30, 2020
  31. smash replied to the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

I remember when missions were not copies of raids, it was funnier. Then there came copies of raids as missions, but then they were not...

Dec 30, 2020
  32. smash replied to the thread Velium Threaded Gem of Vigor-LORE.

Not a bug, you get to select between that or some other

Dec 30, 2020
  33. smash replied to the thread Coarse Salt.

I guess you not opened your eyes, because they already sold at same vendor, in a smaller quantity. like 1k when an instance comes up. So...

Dec 29, 2020
  34. smash replied to the thread Mobs warping into Caves.

Mobs also warp other way Had giants / hatchling over at temple entrance, come running past.

Dec 25, 2020
  35. smash replied to the thread Duplicate Topic Restless Ore Still not dropping from Missions (at least 100%).

Fixed internally: Means they made a fix,and they now await a patch on live. As Vae wrote, there need to be a patch for it to be fixed, and...

Dec 24, 2020
  36. smash liked Vaeeldar's post in the thread Duplicate Topic Restless Ore Still not dropping from Missions (at least 100%).

There hasn’t been a patch yet. Nothing changing until next patch which is January. So you have time to farm them off trash at high drop...

Dec 24, 2020
  37. smash replied to the thread Fixed Internally Restless Ore dropping from trash.

Sounds good correcting the bug for drop ratio, however would rather have the reason why it was bugged 4% instead of 1%, since you did...

Dec 17, 2020
  38. smash replied to the thread Left or right when in Siren's Grotto heading to WW ?.

True, but the evac spot now in CS is not exactly safe, I mean there is a roaming wyvern, where you dropped.

Dec 17, 2020
  39. smash replied to the thread Left or right when in Siren's Grotto heading to WW ?.

I wonder why they not made evac in CS go to zi to WW.

Dec 14, 2020
  40. smash posted a new thread.

No Fix Planned currency for cov missions

The amount of currency you receive on the missions are rather low. 45 per mission. Sounds a bit like it was in tov, where it was changed...

Dec 13, 2020
  41. smash posted a new thread.

Dragon hoard items vanishing

I had some foraged items from cov. I dropped them into dragons hoard, and they were gone the next day. That was another account. The same...

Dec 12, 2020
  42. smash posted a new thread.

Dragon hoard buy slots question

If I buy slots from markedsplace. Say 25 slots, will ALL my characters get the 25 slots, or is it only 1 char that gets it ? So if i...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Dec 12, 2020
  43. smash replied to the thread Confirmed Velium Threaded Bow, AC is too low.

Actually that is not necessarily true, it might be an error on the other range items which should have lower ac like 351 instead of...

Dec 12, 2020
  44. smash liked Kenstr54's post in the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

I agree CoV is over tuned. HP on Tier 2 mob need to be reduced. I probably won't do the group missions again as everything is based on...

Dec 11, 2020
  45. smash posted a new thread.

Mobs in cs

I tried to get into what was SG, but is now merged with cs, and they saw through invis.. I had my warder with ghold on, but my warder...

Dec 11, 2020
  46. smash posted a new thread.

cov spell runes

I got all rank III spells, when I click a bloodmarked velium gem it shows me rank II of spells I got rank III off. There should not be...

Dec 11, 2020
  47. smash posted a new thread.

xp in cov stil lacking

Title says it. Believe there were an hot patch, and the ex should be corrected, It is still kacking big big time at least in temple zone....

Dec 11, 2020
  48. smash replied to the thread Cobalt Scar - Siren's Grotto path leads to warping mobs, trains.

A few years ago, there were a big bug that only came visible, when people lost xp when expansion came live. This kind of show that all...

Dec 10, 2020
  49. smash liked Riou's post in the thread Nothing in CoV is Tradable ???.

Generally only the first tier of a Level Cap increasing Expansion is full trade-able gear wise

Dec 10, 2020
  50. smash replied to the thread Fixed Exp in Cobalt Scar very low.

Maybe because people used old man, and got max aa banked.

Dec 10, 2020
  51. smash replied to the thread Multiple bugs with Dragon's Hoard.

During BETA, I came with a warning, if the copy char route would copy dragon hoard over, when you transfer a char from 1 server to another....

Dec 9, 2020
  52. smash liked Slasher's post in the thread COV comments....

If you don't raid :) Raids don't even open until january right ? I would say they need to stop adding "features" take the...

Dec 4, 2020
  53. smash replied to the thread Fixed Internally Windchill Sprites in GD a mess.

If you think they will give you that manually, then I think you drunk. That is a big/huge task, costing a lot of resources, of...

Nov 29, 2020
  54. smash replied to the thread Tradeskill success/failure is out of whack since last patch.

That is as far I know not a bug, been so since it came out. So recipes are just harder, see the glass, it has a very low trivial, but...

Nov 28, 2020
  55. smash replied to the thread EverQuest randomly crashes AND my PC..

The brightness.... When you start eq up, did you start up browser b4 eq ? If so, try to start up EQ first, and get char in, then you...

Nov 27, 2020
  56. smash replied to the thread EverQuest randomly crashes AND my PC..

Sounds like it is the upgrade that does it, what is the upgrade ? hd/ram or what ? Try to un upgrade it and see how it is then.

Nov 27, 2020
  57. smash replied to the thread Named Spawns in /pick zones (ToV).

You are only asking 2 questions. Cannot see you report any bugs, Not reporting a bug, just the randomness. And it should be put in...

Nov 27, 2020
  58. smash replied to the thread Named Spawns in /pick zones (ToV).

Is this a bug? No, so post wrong place

Nov 26, 2020
  59. smash replied to the thread Fixed Internally Windchill Sprites in GD a mess.

Could there not be done a hot patch for it ? Since it is one zone only

Nov 23, 2020
  60. smash liked Skuz's post in the thread Ive been pondering these idea's awhile....

Wut? (can anyone translate that garbled mess into legible script? - on second thoughts don't, it's not worth the effort required.)

Nov 21, 2020
  61. smash replied to the thread Sell us AA's for plat!.

So basically you wanna encourage botting/plat farming. Answer: NO!!

Nov 21, 2020
  62. smash replied to the thread Beastlord Pet Procs not showing Damage in Chat.

Might wanna look in options, chat, spells, and there procs.

Nov 21, 2020
  63. smash liked Orcen's post in the thread Fixed Internally Windchill Sprites in GD a mess.

The graphics on the Windchill Sprites changed (Povar Server). Problem is killing these new looking ones no longer giver credit for the task...

Nov 20, 2020
  64. smash replied to the thread Camps/KS.

Common courtesy is on vacation

Nov 20, 2020
  65. smash replied to the thread Fixed Internally Windchill Sprites in GD a mess.

There are actually a RESTLESS COLDAIN who also got the model, it was south near were the kodiaks are(river)

Nov 19, 2020
  66. smash replied to the thread High levels monopolizing lower lvl zones.

no. You completely mistaken. Earring just requires all missions/tasks/collections/hunter from ToV, nothing from previous expansions.

Nov 19, 2020
  67. smash replied to the thread FIX YOUR WEBSITE.

I wish I could say different, but I completely agree. I have tried to log on through mobile into forum, and there seems to be no issue....

Nov 9, 2020
  68. smash posted a new thread.

Overseer reset

I started overseer up today, on this account and I got into the tuturial. Which means I lost all the agents and progression- Anything...

Oct 19, 2020
  69. smash liked Laronk's post in the thread New Expansion: Claws of Veeshan.

When you write a review or a complaint on a product you may not be "requesting change" but you are. That's the whole point of writing...

Oct 16, 2020
  70. smash replied to the thread New Expansion: Claws of Veeshan.

Because it would totally ruin the economy on any other server and it would deduct their income on x transfers, if people can just move...

Oct 16, 2020
  71. smash replied to the thread New Expansion: Claws of Veeshan.

Will never happen

Oct 15, 2020
  72. smash posted a new thread.

Server out of sync with client

Well, there been a lot of talk about server out of sync with client. That is quite obvious now and possible to see. Take an overseer task,...

Sep 16, 2020
  73. smash replied to the thread Just saw this one in the patch notes { DEV clarification needed }.

Yep, those shared tasks in ToV have 24 hours, while saying unlimited

Sep 16, 2020
  74. smash replied to the thread Just saw this one in the patch notes { DEV clarification needed }.

Basically tasks that has information about unlimited time was fake, they always folded when 24 hours had gone. Now it comes with true...

Sep 16, 2020
  75. smash replied to the thread Any chance servers will come up early?.

IMO, there should be a chance for it to get up in time. Why, because they not made a lot of changes to the game itself, most changes are...

Sep 16, 2020
  76. smash replied to the thread HA Scaling in The Broken Mirror on TLP.

What I seriously hope is that they will stop making those changes when a new expansion gets up, making it harder, because basically it...

Sep 16, 2020
  77. smash replied to the thread Will the 4 TBL evolve items age out in next expansion?.

But evolv were 85/123, and now ToV raid ts gloves also same. And since focuses always increase, gloves are for sure to be changed for...

Sep 16, 2020
  78. smash replied to the thread Will the 4 TBL evolve items age out in next expansion?.

I expect that those 4 items are going to be swapped out, for raiders/groups alike. They were already pretty close in ToV

Sep 16, 2020
  79. smash replied to the thread Next expansion.

Well I think they already given hint to what expansion about You will zone in from north ro Main villian probably ct Reason is new...

Sep 9, 2020
  80. smash replied to the thread TBL: Winding Ways - Don't Trip.

Do a 50% damage to people, if people get hit by it, they fail

Sep 9, 2020
  81. smash replied to the thread Tumbleweed Familiar - Dodge benefit stacking?.

Dont think iti is 10%, it is mentioned 10 to 10 dodge increase depending on your level

Sep 9, 2020
  82. smash posted a new thread.

Another bonus reward type

Maybe add a 50-100% on evolving items, like earrng/gloves/boot/shoulder/ring

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Sep 8, 2020
  83. smash replied to the thread Labor Day Weekend Bonus!.

Not tried myself, but some said in general, so not true or false. Guess might be selling the 1 feather for an entire griffon. Tried to...

Sep 8, 2020
  84. smash replied to the thread Labor Day Weekend Bonus!.

I hear some say it is only 50% not 100% ?

Sep 8, 2020
  85. smash replied to the thread Confirmed Pet Melee Lag.

Had 30 spells fire off AFTER fight end. Warder hit/miss 8 times in 20 sec only

Sep 8, 2020
  86. smash replied to the thread Fixed Internally Spell gem lockup not fixed.

Think it can be hard to provoke, other times it is easy.

Aug 26, 2020
  87. smash replied to the thread Friends List Gone.

If univ chat down so are friends and more

Aug 25, 2020
  88. smash liked Malbro's post in the thread EQ button > quest > reward or /reward.

STILL CANNOT bring up the reward window by going eq button - quest - reward OR /reward after zoning from where you logged in at. I have...

Aug 25, 2020
  89. smash replied to the thread Different Classes getting different AA exp gain?.

This has been mentioned in a lot of threads, i will bed you can find 1 within first 5 pages. Comes from eok zones. Just do in sw and you...

Aug 20, 2020
  90. smash liked Qbert's post in the thread Against EULA to afk inbetween rare spawns?.

https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/230629007-What-are-the-EverQuest-Rules-of-Conduct- 8. Unattended Gameplay It is...

Aug 14, 2020
  91. smash replied to the thread Against EULA to afk inbetween rare spawns?.

Easily avoidable, ghold on for pet, passive merc, fd or log out. Reaction as when you go over a road, where you look to both sides b4...

Aug 14, 2020
  92. smash replied to the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

You can kind of compare melee cleave/ferocity/sharpshooting to caster spell focuses(poison/cold/fire/...). Melee get these 2 types...

Aug 13, 2020
  93. smash replied to the thread Against EULA to afk inbetween rare spawns?.

This is cheating, and it is stated in the rules. AFK killing.

Aug 13, 2020
  94. smash liked Sindace's post in the thread Subscription info in Inventory Window.

Even with it not being 100% correct, it was still infinitely better than removing it from game. Checking online to see when the accts sub...

Aug 13, 2020
  95. smash replied to the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

A trade off, dont make me laugh, the amount of hps/mana such is like 4-5%, the amount of damage is like 400k dps more or less, I am...

Aug 12, 2020
  96. smash replied to the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

At least necro got a cool looking weapon aug, beastlords are bad.

Aug 12, 2020
  97. smash replied to the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

Well, did other people get longer time, when EoK weapon procs got changed. And other changes. You have 1 weeks, thats more than enough...

Aug 12, 2020
  98. smash replied to the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

You know as well as everyone else that necro are way too powerful with the epic, and it had to go. And it has been the subject many...

Aug 12, 2020
  99. smash replied to the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

I am sure devs already took epics into consideration when making the rewamp so they balanced them for NOT having the epic effect, so...

Aug 12, 2020
  100. smash replied to the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

This has nothing to do with diversity of weapons, but everything about a weapon from OoW effect that is getting stronger and stronger...

Aug 12, 2020
  101. smash liked Andarriel's post in the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

LOL epics for most classes been useless for years glad for the change finally! now get over it. Andarriel

Aug 12, 2020
  102. smash replied to the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

It was mentioned when the epic request task got out, you cannot get the task unless you got epic 1 or 1.5 or 2 or 2.5. So been there a...

Aug 12, 2020
  103. smash replied to the thread ToV Achievements Not Awarding Merc AA Experience..

If no merc out, no merc xp. And merc xp is not waiting, you get when achiement done and see if no merc out no merc xp.

Aug 3, 2020
  104. smash replied to the thread Kaesora: Council Divided Raid questions (Enchanter).

You can only mez certain amount of time, after that it is ot.

Aug 3, 2020
  105. smash replied to the thread Fixed Internally DoT damage reporting/filtering.

When you looking at this, could you consider to add a new filter to things ? The filter should be to alliance. Make so you can show...

Aug 1, 2020