smash's Recent Activity

1. smash replied to the thread Veteran Rewards and AAs.

True, but then it still require you to having played for those number of years, it is not so you get it automatically when you buy 1 year...

Aug 24, 2019 at 10:21 PM
  2. smash replied to the thread I can safely predict the new expansion will be junk at launch.

However no new raids from lvl 111-115 should be a push over raid, there should still be some diffficulty in it, And if we relate it to...

Aug 24, 2019 at 7:42 AM
  3. smash replied to the thread Veteran Rewards and AAs.

You earn veteran aa from having subscribed for years, NOT other ways

Aug 24, 2019 at 7:17 AM
  4. smash replied to the thread Veteran Rewards and AAs.

This is asking for freebie. You get from being old customer and not to be handed out other ways.

Aug 23, 2019 at 5:11 AM
  5. smash replied to the thread Veteran Rewards and AAs.

And... It is reward for people supporting eq ll way, and should never be handed out for freebie. Nor should there be a reset button if...

Aug 22, 2019 at 10:30 PM
  6. smash replied to the thread The new expansion pictures....

True, replaced it myself,and it is becoming easier and easier with the new augs for all people, even those that might not yet been able...

Aug 22, 2019 at 9:14 AM
  7. smash replied to the thread The new expansion pictures....

You seem to forget RoF Plane of shadow....

Aug 22, 2019 at 8:56 AM
  8. smash replied to the thread The new expansion pictures....

This is actually the only time ever that I wish that they would remake the old zones to this look. So if they make total Kael, then...

Aug 22, 2019 at 7:11 AM
  9. smash replied to the thread Producer's Letter: Late Summer 2019 [Discussion].

So expansion likely going to be named: The frozen land (TFL)?

Aug 21, 2019 at 9:58 PM
  10. smash liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Save Time and Players: No More Rank Buffs.

Part of the bonus of being a raider is getting the higher tiered spells. So in my opinion there should be a raiders tier ie RK III. If...

Aug 21, 2019 at 9:11 AM
  11. smash replied to the thread Item "Assaulter's Weighted Tabard" and follow-up's.

Why should they make shoulders that do not use standard template. It does not mean anything and you would not get any other focus...

Aug 20, 2019 at 5:04 AM
  12. smash replied to the thread Pet hold bug? Coirnav TLP.

You need ghold for pet not to attack.

Aug 13, 2019
  13. smash replied to the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

For all the spells that is coming, they could cut down those a lot. Why do we actually need new spell names each time ? Instead I would...

Aug 9, 2019
  14. smash replied to the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

When all things are said: I am for level increase by far. 3: New tier of Heroic characters, I do not expect there to come any, because...

Aug 9, 2019
  15. smash liked Mintalie's post in the thread In the next expac can we finally have a Pet Tab.

As someone who decks their pet out with all player-made gear, I can absolutely attest to how tedious it is to regear a pet after death....

Jul 30, 2019
  16. smash replied to the thread Stat Bloat.

Would say ear, wrist, helm, and face. Or maybe only 3 item. Requirments: Hunter: Velious, RoF, TBL, TDS, CoTF. Collections: ROF, TBL...

Jul 28, 2019
  17. smash liked TheStugots's post in the thread Threadbare Weighted Tabard.

Not to be that guy, but you guys do realize you’re complaining about something that’s completely optional, right? I refuse to do the...

Jul 28, 2019
  18. smash replied to the thread Threadbare Weighted Tabard.

Present requirements are as they should be. Except maybe RoF collections could have been included as well. To minimize it to only TBL...

Jul 28, 2019
  19. smash replied to the thread Pet gear.

And THAT's why I want items to be like today, destroyed when you die,.

Jul 26, 2019
  20. smash liked Repthor's post in the thread Pet gear.

The fact that the gear is basicly consumble is prolly the only reason they havent totaly clamped down on it Id like a inspect window just...

Jul 26, 2019
  21. smash liked Spellfire's post in the thread In the next expac can we finally have a Pet Tab.

I would rather see coders spend their time on other things then a pet window.

Jul 25, 2019
  22. smash replied to the thread Guild Hall Disparity.

No need to waste resources on this, can just move to other ghalll if wanna be able to log out fast

Jul 25, 2019
  23. smash replied to the thread A way to move Xp potions.

Shared is still no trade. So cannot give to other person

Jul 25, 2019
  24. smash replied to the thread A way to move Xp potions.

Well, if you inspect items when buying, you would have seen they no drop. So you wasting your time doing a petition.

Jul 25, 2019
  25. smash replied to the thread Dear Developers: here are some suggestions that you should consider.

Stopped reading

Jul 25, 2019
  26. smash replied to the thread In the next expac can we finally have a Pet Tab.

I say, no pet window, and items should be dested when pet die, see why:...

Jul 24, 2019
  27. smash replied to the thread Pet gear.

Because then you can remove the item from the pet,, and keep the item, even if pet/you die, which you cannot do today, when items in pet.

Jul 24, 2019
  28. smash replied to the thread Pet gear.

I am 100% against a pet window, where the equipment are kept through deaths.. Why is that ? Because result is that pets will then be...

Jul 24, 2019
  29. smash replied to the thread Wizards Next Expansion.

This is how it should be, as old areas mobs do have low amount of hps, and hitting powers go up, and you riposte more. You have chosen...

Jul 19, 2019
  30. smash replied to the thread A live server expansion FOR EVERYONE?? Wishful thinking....

Dbg is a business and investing in something that will never bring the amount back they money they invest in will close the game down...

Jul 19, 2019
  31. smash replied to the thread Veteran Rewards - Why don't they auto-apply to all characters on the account?.

I disagree, it is good that people consider how to use their veteran rewards instead that all chars on an account gets it. This is how...

Jul 19, 2019
  32. smash replied to the thread A live server expansion FOR EVERYONE?? Wishful thinking....

Basically yes, there more than enough zones for low/medium levels today, see all those zones that are empty because there so many zones....

Jul 19, 2019
  33. smash replied to the thread Mage pet levels at 110 with different EM.

I am one of those people who have the best pet focus for beastlord AND magician and can say without a doubt that magician earth skins the...

Jul 18, 2019
  34. smash replied to the thread BL vs Enc for Molo - Pls Help!.

Why ask, when u already answered your own question. It sounds like you the solo person, and there i doubt chanter can do it, esp at...

Jul 18, 2019
  35. smash replied to the thread Do not raise level cap.

Except something like 50% disaggre and find it is a good idea to increase max level.

Jul 18, 2019
  36. smash replied to the thread Please Allow Baz /trader for Silver Veterans..

But i wonder if time for DBG to check if F2P has outlived it self. Now it has been in for many years. How many has gone from f2p to paying...

Jul 17, 2019
  37. smash replied to the thread Please Allow Baz /trader for Silver Veterans..

Because people who subscribe Are paying for improvements to the game.

Jul 17, 2019
  38. smash replied to the thread Please Allow Baz /trader for Silver Veterans..

However i also WORK at which point my char is also selling. So for me i can have char selling 14 hours IF i want. But i do not play the...

Jul 16, 2019
  39. smash liked Aurastrider's post in the thread Please Allow Baz /trader for Silver Veterans..

Again how does your cash shop idea bring in new blood? This game literally depends on its current customer base to keep spending...

Jul 16, 2019
  40. smash replied to the thread Please Allow Baz /trader for Silver Veterans..

I have a number of subscribing accounts and some f2p as well, do i need more than 1 to sell in bazaar, no. When i subscribe it is to play...

Jul 16, 2019
  41. smash replied to the thread Please Allow Baz /trader for Silver Veterans..

I think you not telling truth about driving people away. People knew how it is, and those people who comes with that argument interpret...

Jul 16, 2019
  42. smash replied to the thread Please Allow Baz /trader for Silver Veterans..

This is no improvement to the game, you just want it for free.

Jul 15, 2019
  43. smash replied to the thread Next expansion Ranger ideas.

Rangers should NOT have any endurance to mana conversation, in effect it would be like giving them canabalize. NOR should any spells...

Jul 13, 2019
  44. smash posted a new thread.

Buying Hero's Forge Armor Feature

If you go directly into Markedsplace using the button when on a char, and you buy Hero's Forge Armor Feature, where does the item be placed...

Forum: Player Support

Jul 13, 2019
  45. smash replied to the thread Do not raise level cap.

Maybe you should know more about what you actually talk about. The chamber is locked behind progres so 1 u know need to have done...

Jul 12, 2019
  46. smash replied to the thread Next expansion bst ideas.

With the introduction of evolving items and no type 3 slots on them, put those on visible armor as well or combine some of the type 3...

Jul 12, 2019
  47. smash replied to the thread FV loot rules.

This is not purpose of fv rule, and i see no reason to change it

Jul 12, 2019
  48. smash replied to the thread Suggestion: Classic item Collections.

Waste of resources, for no real purpose.

Jul 12, 2019
  49. smash replied to the thread Offline Guild Invites.

They should not spend any resources on making it, second which is more important, they would lose income, and they do have to draw a...

Jul 11, 2019
  50. smash replied to the thread Test Update 07/09/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Sure you know how it can be exploited, which has been described various subjects. Have runes on, have person preparing a coh, then run...

Jul 11, 2019
  51. smash replied to the thread Offline Guild Invites.

Why should they waste their resources on this. If the player you want in your guild cannot take the time to be on when you on, why then...

Jul 11, 2019
  52. smash replied to the thread Do not raise level cap.

Feels like you want a key for give me free items, instead of actually work for it. How can you expect 3 expansions later that the...

Jul 11, 2019
  53. smash replied to the thread Test Update 07/09/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

You wrong in everything you say. All of this is done to prevent exploiters, which is good. This will also minimize the resources dgb are...

Jul 11, 2019
  54. smash replied to the thread Please Allow Baz /trader for Silver Veterans..

They should NOT be allowed that, they can pay for it, by start to subscribe.

Jul 8, 2019
  55. smash replied to the thread Much more fizzles/interrupts since last patch.

But basically happens every time there is level increase in coming expansion. Like when there were skills that got upped and you had to...

Jul 8, 2019
  56. smash replied to the thread Please Allow Baz /trader for Silver Veterans..

Start of pay for it, like everyone else that uses trader/bazaar!!!!!

Jul 7, 2019
  57. smash replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

Wish I had!

Jul 6, 2019
  58. smash replied to the thread Leading a Charmed Life - Stratos.

You still charmed 21 then, and not 20.

Jul 3, 2019
  59. smash replied to the thread Leading a Charmed Life - Stratos.

Why then say 21 ?

Jul 3, 2019
  60. smash liked Sancus's post in the thread Clicky item upgrade - overdue...Wizard dps....yeah yeah another rant go go haters.

I'm so confused. You burned on the trash? Even though they're timed waves where you have to sit around for at least 30 seconds in between...

Jul 3, 2019
  61. smash replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

They not so rare anymore, and really drop too often.

Jul 1, 2019
  62. smash replied to the thread Rustbottom, Grinder of Gears - Lag.

You can often help on lag, by deleting log prior to event as events get laggy with large logs. Clear your chat logs, put things into a...

Jul 1, 2019
  63. smash replied to the thread Poor Server Economy.

Why not call this the right name? In effect this is just another post which really should have been called "Merge servers".

Jul 1, 2019
  64. smash posted a new thread.

Grats Shadows of Doom

Grats with end win

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Jun 30, 2019
  65. smash replied to the thread Do not raise level cap.

Sure there is beta, however there can be problem, if those that call for harder stuff, overwhelmes those that call for normal hardness....

Jun 29, 2019
  66. smash replied to the thread Blazing Euphoria Protecting Fire.

But are there a lot of spells that pure fire ? so will it actually be effective of chance for block ?

Jun 29, 2019
  67. smash replied to the thread Do not raise level cap.

EoK was a good balanced expansion for group players, and RoS way too difficult for groupers with the 2 worst zones ever, OT + Skyfire.....

Jun 28, 2019
  68. smash replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

Give people ability to press the npc and search which debuffs/dots there on a npc from a certain person. Split spells up, so you have...

Jun 28, 2019
  69. smash replied to the thread Do not raise level cap.

Give me a break,there is major difference between those 2 situations. AT that time it was because of too hard expansion and the lack of...

Jun 28, 2019
  70. smash replied to the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

Except it is not, said it was intentional

Jun 27, 2019
  71. smash replied to the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

Have never changed mine to type 3 aug because of lack of slots and losing and maybe 2 more in next expansion is going to hurt

Jun 27, 2019
  72. smash liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

So? Point was you lose 2 type 3 slots to evolving. Tears is another type 3. No caster/priest/hybrid has enough room for useful type...

Jun 27, 2019
  73. smash replied to the thread Translocate Changes.

Level raise is good, because it gives guilds / people abilities to do stuff they could not otherwise. Only thing is the xp that is...

Jun 27, 2019
  74. smash replied to the thread Next expansion bst ideas.

Not sure there is need for change to mana cost for spells. The mana costs seem fair from my point of view. For any class it is about...

Jun 25, 2019
  75. smash replied to the thread Next expansion bst ideas.

Bloodlust has NOTHING to do with group whatsoever. It should NOT do anything for group only warder/bst. About combined heal.. there...

Jun 25, 2019
  76. smash replied to the thread Next expansion bst ideas.

Pact of wurine, 5k hps/mana/endurance upgrade, +5% accuracy, 85% haste like pact of wolf. Group bestial alignment, let the effect that hit...

Jun 24, 2019
  77. smash replied to the thread What we all mad at today .. Your next forumquest !.

Fellowship is not same as guild. Is a more lose connection of players who can fs jump, while guild people rarely swap guild. And guilds...

Jun 24, 2019
  78. smash replied to the thread .001% whats the point?.

Then if you cannot do what it was intended for, then it imo, should not have been put in, because for players decimal points for...

Jun 19, 2019
  79. smash replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 06/19/2019.

Mana are not just reporting wrong, but spells cost too much, looks much like it was once bugged, that focus mana pres do not Work, or...

Jun 19, 2019
  80. smash replied to the thread .001% whats the point?.

This is something that should not have been put it.

Jun 19, 2019
  81. smash replied to the thread Eyes of Life and Decay.

I seriously doubt there any sort of compensation. They said earlier they regrettet making it and wanted to get rid of it asap. And...

Jun 18, 2019
  82. smash replied to the thread Test Update 06/11/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Now with what i mentioned would fire pet be usuable in raids due to ae, and what happens in next expansion where mobs vulneable to fire but...

Jun 17, 2019
  83. smash replied to the thread Test Update 06/11/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Radio should be ratio= number of procs per min, as must not be higher than a magician can cast per min, and with less damage as well....

Jun 17, 2019
  84. smash replied to the thread Test Update 06/11/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Well, choice of pets is good, however i think you might reconsider what it would do with pet, would pet still be worth use in raids?...

Jun 16, 2019
  85. smash replied to the thread Crypt of Decay collections.

Gotta agree with Dewey on this.

Jun 16, 2019
  86. smash replied to the thread Test Update 06/11/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Is it really hard to understand what the devs have said repeatedly that they do not want campfire to be a secondary guild banner by...

Jun 13, 2019
  87. smash replied to the thread Chunk Of Cazicite.

I cannot understand this comes as a surprise. Maybe people should active start to use the calender to see when such things happen. You...

Jun 11, 2019
  88. smash replied to the thread Returning Beastlord.

A number of some powers been easier, because can use autoskill, unfortunate some of them gone through a nerf using kick skill resulted in...

Jun 11, 2019
  89. smash liked Absor's post in the thread Everquest article on ArsTechnica.

Really? Then someone should let her know, because she keeps showing up for work.

Jun 7, 2019
  90. smash replied to the thread Post your suggestions for improving Advanced Loot.

Gotta disagree with eliminating need / greed. This is for me the most used feature. On examples collections, when in a group, people at...

Jun 6, 2019
  91. smash replied to the thread Nerf Mearates (Now).

This does nothing to solve the basic problem and it need more than cosmetic change. A change like you say just kills more gulds and make...

Jun 4, 2019
  92. smash replied to the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

Highly unlikely the inproved invis. Around 10 years they were actually going to give some classes it. But stooped because it allowed too...

Jun 3, 2019
  93. smash replied to the thread Keep the 250+ AA-point?.

Gotta correct this, it is NOT 1000K

Jun 1, 2019
  94. smash replied to the thread Curious - If you could pick a server to merge with which server would it be.

Maybe about selo merge has something to do with that it CANNOT be merged with live servers and also not other tlp servers!!!!

May 27, 2019
  95. smash replied to the thread Bard Quick and Easy Fixes: 05/19 Update.

This is not an easy fix, this a change to bard balance. This makes bards more powerful and bards would have to be nerfed in other ways to...

May 26, 2019
  96. smash liked Warpeace's post in the thread Next TLP.

Maybe the next TLP they will teach everyone how a Krono really works?

May 26, 2019
  97. smash replied to the thread Next TLP.

2) if you think dbg will limit their income you really not thinking.

May 24, 2019
  98. smash replied to the thread stop people leaving tlp introduce defian armour..

Stop being naive. It is not classic. If you want that, go play on live server. And it will ruin experience for all if put in.

May 23, 2019
  99. smash liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Raid muhbis non visible questions.

Done (Needs a full server down patch, so June.

May 23, 2019
  100. smash replied to the thread Raid muhbis non visible questions.

Except the class item, have no limitation on those, so the item that is called Feral lord, there no limit on beastlord, so i can actually...

May 23, 2019
  101. smash replied to the thread Raid muhbis non visible questions.

I would like that on the class item that you use to make armor would come class, so example feral lord = beastlord. And there would be...

May 23, 2019
  102. smash replied to the thread Raid muhbis non visible questions.

Changing resists mean nothing. For the last 10 years even with max resists the npc spells have had higher checks that it is possible to...

May 22, 2019
  103. smash replied to the thread Raid muhbis non visible questions.

1: No 2: Because how visible are i gues 3: correct

May 22, 2019
  104. smash liked Smokezz's post in the thread Nerf Mearates (Now).

It also shouldn't be so hard that only a few guilds can beat it, and people get so frustrated they start to quit. That's not good for...

May 21, 2019
  105. smash replied to the thread TBL /played.

I am rather sure there will probably be 4 new evolving items, question is the requirements for those. I guess slayer, Heroic journey,...

May 21, 2019
  106. smash replied to the thread And again the european prime time.

You could have looked at the News and Announcements where there were this:...

May 21, 2019
  107. smash replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

Then it is not truebox.

May 21, 2019
  108. smash replied to the thread And again the european prime time.

However when there just maintance, they 99 out of 100 times have no additional changes.

May 21, 2019
  109. smash replied to the thread SUGGESTION: Named Spawn Potion.

That is something that will not happen ever, except for missions/HA. Doing it would be too resource costly and EQ not build for it, and...

May 21, 2019
  110. smash replied to the thread Ranger trio.

You could also make a trio of rangers, that was actually what I thought this was about.

May 21, 2019
  111. smash replied to the thread And again the european prime time.

There no stealth nerf of JBoots speed, you just need to lose the 500 kilo you gained from eating at McDonalds.

May 21, 2019
  112. smash replied to the thread And again the european prime time.

And if people actually read the message about patch, they would see it is maintance, which in theory should be no changes whatsoever....

May 21, 2019
  113. smash replied to the thread TBL /played.

To say it is a bit directly, why should I waste my time on getting a person I have no knowledge about, through the trials and such? I...

May 21, 2019
  114. smash replied to the thread And again the european prime time.

If you think that it is done with that, then you really do not know a lot. My personal guess is that you do not know a lot about...

May 21, 2019
  115. smash replied to the thread TBL /played.

The last 3 expansions have been bad for the casual players, and I am honestly afraid how it will be when next expansions come out. It is...

May 21, 2019
  116. smash liked Drayman's post in the thread TBL /played.

My least favorite expansion in a while. When will they learn to stop putting content blockers at the beginning of an expansion? Spiders...

May 21, 2019
  117. smash liked Smokezz's post in the thread Nerf Mearates (Now).

I know math can be hard sometimes, but 27 have beat Reparm. 14 have beat Palace Gates. That's those that update EGL, there are some...

May 21, 2019
  118. smash liked Mintalie's post in the thread Nerf Mearates (Now).

Enough is enough. It has to be affecting morale in all the guilds bashing their brains in trying to win. It's affecting my own personal...

May 21, 2019
  119. smash replied to the thread Eyes of Life and Decay.

It is too good to allow people to have a permanent increase by 10%. I am sure that the increases through the few expansions have been...

May 21, 2019
  120. smash replied to the thread Nerf Mearates (Now).

Gotta agree something need to happen, but should be a bit more. Increase damage of bane to require 2 only on mephits, when die 50%...

May 21, 2019
  121. smash replied to the thread Fight Fire Change Request.

Just make sure you do not kill it.

May 21, 2019
  122. smash replied to the thread Eyes of Life and Decay.

Got it on my main, and a few away from on a alt, which is the same class, there some difference, but nothing game breaking.

May 21, 2019
  123. smash replied to the thread Eyes of Life and Decay.

Wrong, was 110 from day 1.

May 21, 2019
  124. smash replied to the thread And again the european prime time.

I am coming from and living in Europe.

May 21, 2019
  125. smash replied to the thread Eyes of Life and Decay.

Why should they compensate people for that? There no reason for that. And yes i got it and i like it, and yes i am prepared for it to be...

May 21, 2019
  126. smash replied to the thread TBL /played.

Imo, they should change so when you completed 1 trial you would get acces to normal zone and able to pass through zone.

May 21, 2019
  127. smash replied to the thread And again the european prime time.

They of course do the patch at time where it interrupt the least amount players and when they have staff at work, to do otherwise would...

May 21, 2019
  128. smash replied to the thread Lets talk shop rogues.

You say zerkers kick rogues butt. You def wrong. I am more likely to see a roue at top compared to a zerker. Each person are lobbying...

May 21, 2019
  129. smash replied to the thread the darkened sea.

Broken zones? Not broken, did it not long ago and it took 2-3hours. Would rather cavern than posmoke.

May 20, 2019
  130. smash replied to the thread Help us Necromancers out here.

There were no special increase in spell damage, there were the usual when level increase. Cleave/fero is there just like item focuses....

May 20, 2019
  131. smash replied to the thread I want to earn Merc AA..

Wrong it is the merc that earns by being used.

May 15, 2019
  132. smash replied to the thread Why nerf melee belts slow proc?.

I like this, so would say: Increase it back to 50%, make it work on only targeted mob, and decrease the duration to 30 sec. Advantage...

May 15, 2019
  133. smash replied to the thread Forcing Long Time Players to TONS of Extra wasted Work!.

Just thinking this is a person who likes to provoke, and really knows it. So no more time to waste on him.

May 15, 2019
  134. smash replied to the thread Why nerf melee belts slow proc?.

They nerf because needed, and gmm opened their eyes. . Compare example vs beast slow belts are better as beast slow often resisted. Can...

May 14, 2019
  135. smash replied to the thread F2P and armor combines?.

But u being f2p you cannot use t2 armor being pristige.

May 14, 2019
  136. smash replied to the thread Raiding Pets Fixed?.

Maybe you actually activated the pet power that increases the hitting power for 5 min. Might be called bestial bloodrage i think...

May 14, 2019
  137. smash replied to the thread Help us Necromancers out here.

What could happen, but wont, would be when there is level increase, as soon remove epic power from the level 111 dots, increase base damage...

May 13, 2019
  138. smash replied to the thread Evolving items and gear resets, a suggestion....

Now I cannot be sure, but it might be harder than the collections.. Depends which expansions is needed, because if RoS is needed, then...

May 13, 2019
  139. smash replied to the thread Test Update 05/07/2019 - New Bugs Only.

And had they all the task then you have reason.

May 13, 2019
  140. smash replied to the thread Suggestions for Raid Window improvements.

About hps and such i do not see a reason since will cause lag and a person looking at it is not doing his/her job, and should be booted...

May 13, 2019
  141. smash replied to the thread I'd Pay 100$.

Because as you say, you would be too powerful, have more hps/mana/levels and items that are not there. You could ofc, be deleveled to...

May 12, 2019
  142. smash replied to the thread Suggestions for Raid Window improvements.

Think #3 + 5, would be lag causing, you would then have to send a lot more data to each character in the raid, all the time. #4 Would be...

May 12, 2019
  143. smash replied to the thread Test Update 05/07/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

If a guild is slow or started up midt expansion they will be faster to get flagging done, so it is good. This on tlp + live servers. NOW...

May 10, 2019
  144. smash replied to the thread Just going to say it, you are killing the game..

They prefere that, because like for any old persons, everything in your youth were better, the sun shined more, the strawberries were...

May 10, 2019
  145. smash replied to the thread Just going to say it, you are killing the game..

It says nothing whatsoever about the state of the current content, as I see it. Instead being the age that EQ is, the players are...

May 10, 2019
  146. smash replied to the thread Apprentice Melee Damage Merc's.

Because j mercs too powerful compared too app, incentive to go golden

May 10, 2019
  147. smash replied to the thread How 'bout that Crippling Slicer?.

I do not like the nerfs for my own crippl slicer chars, however it is a necessary act. They are too powerful.

May 10, 2019
  148. smash replied to the thread Cazic Thul is requesting a server merge.

If i was a new player i would likely play on tlp server. If new player i prob not raid and and my friends most likely still there and if...

May 10, 2019
  149. smash replied to the thread Cazic Thul is requesting a server merge.

There is a difference about their free gift, that is to attract you as customer, in dbg case you already customer.

May 10, 2019
  150. smash replied to the thread Cazic Thul is requesting a server merge.

And why should they? There n place that says people can xfer for free, it has always cost money and no reason to change it. And from...

May 10, 2019
  151. smash replied to the thread Cazic Thul is requesting a server merge.

Why should they remove a lot of their income? If you wanna transfer you PAY for it, it is so simple.

May 9, 2019
  152. smash replied to the thread Test Update 05/07/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Except your range was further than 269, look at the face gear, and see the extension. It should be around 300. so people get their...

May 9, 2019
  153. smash replied to the thread Just going to say it, you are killing the game..

Actually i would not mind a tier 0 with 2 raids in rather pure and simple fights without emotes. Rewards 2 spells and 1 item. And when you...

May 9, 2019
  154. smash replied to the thread Mounts and run by.

I guess he old and still using diapers, Superman

May 8, 2019
  155. smash replied to the thread Just going to say it, you are killing the game..

Sure you have a lot of members, but I guess both guilds had less than enough players, and some of them might not have been up to the best...

May 8, 2019
  156. smash replied to the thread Just going to say it, you are killing the game..

However it was showen as a bad idea, and at that time the expansions were bigger with more zones, today there only 3 tiers on total....

May 8, 2019
  157. smash replied to the thread Just going to say it, you are killing the game..

You wrong there, the difficulty was the same, but you did it with less people. However with 36 or 42 persons, there would be some...

May 8, 2019
  158. smash replied to the thread Mounts and run by.

Gotta say: NO, you already have the advantage of being able to meditate. IF it happens, they should then remove the ability to meditate...

May 8, 2019
  159. smash liked BlueberryWerewolf's post in the thread Mounts and run by.

I believe this was to combat the fact that you are considered sitting when on a mount. It prevents abusing that fact by not counting you as...

May 8, 2019
  160. smash liked Cicelee's post in the thread Mounts and run by.

Because horses can stop on a dime in real life...

May 8, 2019
  161. smash replied to the thread Cazic Thul is requesting a server merge.

If you want that so bad, maybe WoW would be better for you? Because EQ has been/is/always will be the mmo where people can come and raid,...

May 8, 2019
  162. smash replied to the thread Just going to say it, you are killing the game..

I guess I stand corrected there, as I took the number of guilds completed to be those of today, not what it was 1 year ago. But at same...

May 8, 2019
  163. smash replied to the thread Cazic Thul is requesting a server merge.

If no raids then there no eq.

May 8, 2019
  164. smash liked BlueberryWerewolf's post in the thread Cazic Thul is requesting a server merge.

Granted it's been a long time since I last posted on Everquest forums, but I have never been one to champion the cause of the...

May 8, 2019
  165. smash replied to the thread Just going to say it, you are killing the game..

And then have more people sitting out due to smallet raidsize, NO already been through it earlier when some dev suggested it and the...

May 8, 2019
  166. smash replied to the thread I wish.

In response to #2 If a player cleric cannot outheal a mercenary healer, then you do not deserve a group, unles you learned how to healer...

May 7, 2019
  167. smash replied to the thread random rares in older zones.

Rare means rare, not something that often drop, I found the drop ratio ok.

May 7, 2019
  168. smash replied to the thread Just going to say it, you are killing the game..

Gotta say you totally wrong on it, If people are GETTING equipment that is 2 expansions back, that mean they will have equipment that...

May 7, 2019
  169. smash replied to the thread Cazic Thul is requesting a server merge.

And with the late dev post, there no server merges, because of problems. And honestly, this server is one of those that is not needed to...

May 6, 2019
  170. smash replied to the thread Fight Fire drop rates reduced?.

This is OLD news, and people knows it. I am sure people posting knows it and thats not their lack of knowledge, was said clearly in beta.

May 6, 2019
  171. smash replied to the thread The Debuff Slot Crisis - Who to Blame and How to Fix.

Maybe necos should learn what is good and what is bad dots to use during raids, depending on the number of necros in a raid. And other...

May 6, 2019
  172. smash replied to the thread Fight Fire drop rates reduced?.

Not reduced, got boots,hands, ring,shoulder not long ago, and friends got items as well. Learn what random is..

May 6, 2019
  173. smash replied to the thread Cazic Thul is requesting a server merge.

How hard is it for getting people to understand, NO SERVER MERGES. It has been repeated by devs not long ago. Devs should make a script...

May 6, 2019
  174. smash replied to the thread Casting Slot 18 and 19 Augs.

Curious, is there a cold serie of augs as well ?

May 3, 2019
  175. smash replied to the thread Collecting TS materials before using the Craftsman potion.

IMO, use of a potion if your skill is below 250, is a waste of potion

May 3, 2019
  176. smash replied to the thread Nerf Mearates (Now).

There already items in earlier expansions, you wanna remove the reason for people to do those expansions ?

May 3, 2019
  177. smash replied to the thread Player Designed Content.

I will rather have the devs spending time on the quality stuff they deliver than some medicore player made things, which the devs will...

May 2, 2019
  178. smash replied to the thread Player Designed Content.

Gotta agree on this, And seriously doubt players can do stuff in it.

May 2, 2019
  179. smash liked BlueberryWerewolf's post in the thread Player Designed Content.

I'm not opposed to the idea, but I get the feeling the game engine and code infrastructure would make it logistically challenging to...

May 2, 2019
  180. smash replied to the thread Nerf Mearates (Now).

Remove all swarm pets.

May 1, 2019
  181. smash liked Cragzop's post in the thread Nerf Mearates (Now).

I hope you get caught in an endless lag death loop next to UFF... ...we NEVER need more swarm pets.

May 1, 2019
  182. smash replied to the thread Nerf Mearates (Now).

There have however not been any raids that is near as punishing as this one, and those need to be turned slightly down. I will 10 times...

May 1, 2019
  183. smash replied to the thread Nerf Mearates (Now).

Atm, the 24/25% is too punishing.

May 1, 2019
  184. smash replied to the thread Nerf Mearates (Now).

A slight nerf would be good. Reduce number of sentinels 50% to pop meph if you die Reduce radious of fireball Reduce damage of...

May 1, 2019
  185. smash liked Mintalie's post in the thread Nerf Mearates (Now).

So... When can we get another nerf? :D /duck

Apr 30, 2019
  186. smash replied to the thread The Debuff Slot Crisis - Who to Blame and How to Fix.

If I should come with something that might work, it would be that there some sort of object the mob inherits,which have a variable that...

Apr 30, 2019
  187. smash replied to the thread Why does it seem that damage/delay ratios are getting insanely high compared to previous expansions?.

You right about comparing caster focus vs weapon is kind of right. I think in total the increases are following the same pattern of...

Apr 29, 2019
  188. smash replied to the thread Why does it seem that damage/delay ratios are getting insanely high compared to previous expansions?.

Gotta say some are selective in what they chose to focus on, from RoS to TBL raid TS focus the average increase is frm 70->100 going to...

Apr 29, 2019
  189. smash replied to the thread Why does it seem that damage/delay ratios are getting insanely high compared to previous expansions?.

You focus on weapons and the increase in ratio, but you seem to forget that the focus has also had a huge increase as well.

Apr 29, 2019
  190. smash replied to the thread WTB type 18 augs.

Is that smart ? I mean, yes it does not work now, but if you delete in 10 days later it get to work, you have to farm soothing again...

Apr 29, 2019
  191. smash replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 04/17/2019.

It should have increased, but it really feels like the reporting of dots/DD have been lowered. Those DD/dots i had reported prior to...

Apr 28, 2019
  192. smash replied to the thread Descending Moon items.

Gimme gimme, no, this is raid ros items and luck did not exist there.

Apr 26, 2019
  193. smash replied to the thread Possible to have _Scaled-Levels~ ??.

NO, this bad ...

Apr 26, 2019
  194. smash replied to the thread A suggestion list to DBG to generate long term excitement in their game.

So what you say is that you want a new race instead of a new expansion, because thats what a race do cost with the present amount of...

Apr 24, 2019
  195. smash replied to the thread Are new Epics of the table forever?.

Maybe because you cannot expect to get rewards for everything. And beside, if you get for everything, you do close the door for the devs...

Apr 24, 2019
  196. smash replied to the thread Fellowships - Why is there a lockout timer?.

And it did get abused.

Apr 24, 2019
  197. smash replied to the thread New spell messages.

Gotta say I agree with most of the things mentioned here, I would rather have been without them, it is only causing problems, and the...

Apr 24, 2019
  198. smash replied to the thread Are new Epics of the table forever?.

Now part 1: "Increase the reward as you get closer to max Achievement point". So basically people now get the max reward if they close,...

Apr 24, 2019
  199. smash replied to the thread Thirsty?!.

This a necro dream, all those nice corpses ;-)

Apr 23, 2019
  200. smash replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 04/17/2019.

Random,as just as when make ts items.

Apr 23, 2019