Slinkus Minkus's Recent Activity

1. Slinkus Minkus liked Rijacki's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

This makes me so sad. The reason there is "little interest" is in part because of how abandoned housing is from development and, from...

Mar 17, 2024
  2. Slinkus Minkus liked Dre.'s post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Once-per account charge to enable the feature. Swap personas anywhere/anytime.

Mar 17, 2024
  3. Slinkus Minkus liked Jedipokey's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

1,000,000% this

Mar 17, 2024
  4. Slinkus Minkus liked Cyrics's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

They literally could have just posted 3 answers at the very beginning and saved a lot of reading. A: We have thought about it A: We dont...

Mar 17, 2024
  5. Slinkus Minkus liked Beardsy's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

You answered 3 of my questions, thank you for doing so, but could someone please elaborate as to "Why" illusions aren't an easy "Turn mob...

Mar 17, 2024
  6. Slinkus Minkus liked Zeelot's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

The answers here don't give much hope for positive future improvements/direction for the game. It seems very apparent that the company just...

Mar 17, 2024
  7. Slinkus Minkus liked Zish's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

There is an extreme lack of care and professionalism put into these answers.

Mar 17, 2024
  8. Slinkus Minkus liked Peter_The_great's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

So basically ''No'' on every wish to improve the game from the ones who plays the game.. haha. GG no RE.

Mar 17, 2024
  9. Slinkus Minkus liked Flexin's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

I suppose a 'thank you' for answering the questions is in order. So...thanks. Some of the answers are hard to swallow though. Obviously the...

Mar 17, 2024
  10. Slinkus Minkus liked Rijacki's post in the thread Housing and placeables.

I returned to EQ in 2020. I knew they had added housing several years ago and started to get into the housing and decorating last year and...

Mar 4, 2024
  11. Slinkus Minkus liked blood & gufts's post in the thread Today is the day!.

This is anniv, and as such, it should have something more!

Feb 29, 2024
  12. Slinkus Minkus liked Beardsy's post in the thread Today is the day!.

100% agree with this. These "Claimable" items always need to be claimable to 999. I bought that ExtraLife duck for 2022 and only...

Feb 29, 2024
  13. Slinkus Minkus liked dotard's post in the thread Today is the day!.

Would love to go to this event but $1500 per person is a lot to blindly commit when the event details arent even know yet. What exactly are...

Feb 29, 2024
  14. Slinkus Minkus liked E'ci - Knight Errant's post in the thread Today is the day!.

Sorry for $1500.00 per ticket the only 'richness' you are concerned with is the greed of the management plan. This isn't 'for the...

Feb 29, 2024
  15. Slinkus Minkus liked Morrigan's post in the thread Today is the day!.

$150-$250 if we want the illusions and you only give 1 claim!? That and the weapons/pet illusions are just recolor with some of them being...

Feb 29, 2024
  16. Slinkus Minkus liked Toukan's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Can armor sets (suit of blahblah's blahblah chain) PLEASE have a preview WHOLE SET button?

Jan 21, 2024
  17. Slinkus Minkus liked kizant's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Can you replace all character models with skeletons?

Jan 12, 2024
  18. Slinkus Minkus liked Kenuven's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Do you have plans to convert the flagging in PoP to achievements to alleviate confusion and issues on progression steps? There are limited...

Jan 12, 2024
  19. Slinkus Minkus liked Xianzu_Monk_Tunare's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Two questions related to the Personal Tradeskill Depot: Is there any chance that we could have the TS tools like Smithy Hammers, Needles,...

Jan 12, 2024
  20. Slinkus Minkus liked Garadgari's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Can we get the Collectible sets rotated in the marketplace, please? HoT has been the only choice for some time. Thanks for listening!

Jan 12, 2024
  21. Slinkus Minkus liked Variety Void's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

I just have one question... Can you please make more illusion items? I have a collecting problem... but, I NEED an illusion clicky to look...

Jan 12, 2024
  22. Slinkus Minkus liked PartVI's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Any chance we could see the appearance of test dummy NPCs in the Arena for servers other than Test? Some TLPs have interesting situations...

Jan 12, 2024
  23. Slinkus Minkus liked Exuo's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

A, Can we get a keyring for our trade skill trophies? Sometimes I can't remember what one is called, if I have not used that skill in a...

Jan 12, 2024
  24. Slinkus Minkus liked Tyranthraxus's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Can we get a dislike button on the forum?

Jan 11, 2024
  25. Slinkus Minkus liked Ozadar's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

When will you fix the new UI to open bags in front of the Inventory window, the main reason your new UI has not been fully adopted by...

Jan 11, 2024
  26. Slinkus Minkus liked Gnomie's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Are there any plans to further fine tune Personas, and possibly make them more useful, without so many down-sides? As it stands, there...

Jan 11, 2024
  27. Slinkus Minkus liked ArronJerd's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Lower the number of group members for certain content form 3 to 2. I am not the target demographic for this game (I like to solo) and as...

Jan 11, 2024
  28. Slinkus Minkus liked Aeonblade's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

What do we want?! Vah Shir Wizards! When do we want them? Sometime in the next four quarters! (What? We can be reasonable with our demands...

Jan 11, 2024
  29. Slinkus Minkus liked Xyza's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

How difficult would it be to increase the blocked buff number above 40? After 25 years, mine is full. I have a feeling that mine is not...

Jan 11, 2024
  30. Slinkus Minkus liked SuinegOne's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Would it be possible to bring back player made/designed items for a guild to pay to make their own livery for their whole group? As a...

Jan 11, 2024
  31. Slinkus Minkus liked Makma's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Is there a chance that you guys would be looking into clerics being able to do damage. Right now the best way to do damage as a cleric is...

Jan 11, 2024
  32. Slinkus Minkus liked Knifen's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

1. Any chance we could allow mercs into raids/DZ starting at say 8 expansions prior to current one? Would love to try and get some missing...

Jan 11, 2024
  33. Slinkus Minkus replied to the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Rangers and druids get the pet whistle which I looked forward to for ages, considering the pet does almost no damage and is incredibly...

Jan 11, 2024
  34. Slinkus Minkus replied to the thread Extra-Life Incentives for 2023.

I wasn't able to get the donations for my team fulfilled until today, Did I miss the cut-off for the enchanted armor merc? I've been saving...

Dec 23, 2023