Skyzul's Recent Activity

1. Skyzul liked JulieMay64's post in the thread I see the issue of being too dark has been marked as 'not a bug'.

I see the issue of being too dark has been marked as 'not a bug'. OK, so you did this on purpose. I saw your comment within the thread....

Mar 19, 2024
  2. Skyzul replied to the thread Chasing What's Not Real Bug: Leave of Absence.

YEP - it was the height! Logged in, levitated and ran up the 3 steps to get a little higher, returned to the center of the room and it...

Mar 19, 2024
  3. Skyzul replied to the thread Chasing What's Not Real Bug: Leave of Absence.

Oh, I bet that is it! Me and the other one stuck are both short gnomes! Going to log in and put on levitation and try again. Glad I did not...

Mar 19, 2024
  4. Skyzul replied to the thread Chasing What's Not Real Bug: Leave of Absence.

I submitted a ticket and the GM responded that they have multiple other reports of this happening to others as well and it was forwarded to...

Mar 18, 2024
  5. Skyzul liked Skecpa's post in the thread QA In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

It appears that mobs path along seams in geometry and if they stay on those seams with slight elevations they become unhittable while still...

Mar 17, 2024
  6. Skyzul liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Not A Bug Some JERK put a campfire on TOP of the rock in Riwwi.

If they gave us the option to hide other people's campfires, this would never be an issue.

Mar 17, 2024
  7. Skyzul replied to the thread Chasing What's Not Real Bug: Leave of Absence.

Ty for trying to help! I am on the step where it says to Examine the clue in the empty room upstairs. It *did* cast once but nothing...

Mar 17, 2024
  8. Skyzul replied to the thread Chasing What's Not Real Bug: Leave of Absence.

No, Mage.

Mar 17, 2024
  9. Skyzul liked Tallie's post in the thread Chasing What's Not Real Bug: Leave of Absence.

Same here as far as the note not clicking.

Mar 17, 2024
  10. Skyzul liked Zalkk - AB's post in the thread Chasing What's Not Real Bug: Leave of Absence.

Category: Quest [Can Repro] Date/Time: Sun Mar 17 22:05:09 2024 Character: Level 125 Bard (Main) Zone: Shar Vahl, Divided Location:...

Mar 17, 2024
  11. Skyzul replied to the thread Chasing What's Not Real Bug: Leave of Absence.

Things I have tried: 1. Logging 2. Walking out of the room and back 3. Trying to hand the note to a pet 4. Trying to hand the note back...

Mar 17, 2024
  12. Skyzul posted a new thread.

Chasing What's Not Real Bug: Leave of Absence

I am on the step where you right click the Leave of Absence in the empty room. I went with a group of friends. Each of them was able to...

Forum: Bug Reports

Mar 17, 2024