Skvoid's Recent Activity

1. Skvoid replied to the thread Wizards: I see none, what's the scoop?.

Pretty much agree 100% with Beimeith. It was interesting to see the cumulative effect of not receiving crit upgrades, I knew it had...

Aug 24, 2020
  2. Skvoid liked Beimeith's post in the thread Wizards: I see none, what's the scoop?.

1. Ice Comet had a cast time of 6.25 seconds. It was reduced to 5 seconds when theyreduced the damage from 1100 to 800 a long time ago....

Aug 24, 2020
  3. Skvoid replied to the thread Wizards: I see none, what's the scoop?.

I don't like that so much DPS comes from procs, melee with staff actually adds good dps from the proc, it's kind of crazy I have to melee...

Aug 23, 2020
  4. Skvoid liked Cragzop's post in the thread Wizard Class Leader?.

Stubborn about utility? When? The only primary utility we've had since day one is ports. And it's pretty clear we get what we get...

Aug 12, 2020
  5. Skvoid replied to the thread Wizard Class Leader?.

I raid as a Wizard and the only benefit I can see to being one is I rarely die because of nexus gate. DPS is a bit depressing it's not bad...

Aug 12, 2020
  6. Skvoid liked Vumad's post in the thread Autogrant Focus AA (Early ranks/Past expansions).

Arguing weapons while ignoring armor foci just shows a lack of knowledge, bias or both. Okay, your acknowledged the foci but somehow...

May 3, 2020
  7. Skvoid replied to the thread TOV 2HB- yay or nay.

Still using the fire proc staff so can't comment specifically on it, but I do notice the druid ice aura proc and the velium augs are...

Apr 22, 2020
  8. Skvoid liked Balthozzar's post in the thread Autogrant Focus AA (Early ranks/Past expansions).

My original reply would have gotten a lot of TL;DR replies, so here's my 1 short paragraph take: People on Live servers that have...

Apr 17, 2020
  9. Skvoid replied to the thread Autogrant Focus AA (Early ranks/Past expansions).

Yes it's crazy, leveled up my alt necro who I have not played since VoA and the amount of focus AAs he needs to get is insane, at least...

Apr 9, 2020
  10. Skvoid replied to the thread A Windchill Sprite (or lack of).

This sucks for a merc, and sucks if your group is low dps, can only kill 3-4 before they respawn, I have been doing it a few hours and had...

Apr 9, 2020