Skecpa's Recent Activity

1. Skecpa replied to the thread Frenzied vs Twisted Chance.

Items put on the hot bar tend to bug out and not display their cool downs when they are on cool down. Not sure what causes it but it's...

Apr 22, 2020
  2. Skecpa posted a new thread.

Rusank named in Crypt of Decay Decay Decreased HA

Rusank seems to have a broken ability "Rusank Strike". [Thu Apr 09 23:17:40 2020] Rusank hit you for 119123 points of chromatic damage by...

Forum: Bug Reports

Apr 10, 2020
  3. Skecpa replied to the thread Fixed Internally Overseer Collection Reward window name.

When you accept a reward from the overseer system that has a collection item as a %chance reward, when that chance succeeds it instantly...

Apr 8, 2020
  4. Skecpa posted a new thread.

Fixed Internally Overseer Collection Reward window name

The Quest Reward "Select a Reward" window tab when a collection item dispenser is used says "Ornamentation" instead of "Collection".

Forum: Resolved

Apr 8, 2020
  5. Skecpa posted a new thread.

Fixed Internally Arx Mentis Shake the Citadel HA Halfling models

The NPC halfling models in the HA Shake the Citadel are enormous (heads are through ceilings in some places). It happened last night and...

Forum: Resolved

Apr 8, 2020
  6. Skecpa replied to the thread Test Update 03/03/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Dang, I misread that as the stacking issue with the exe line that spams you with "did not take hold" messages for the duration being...

Mar 4, 2020
  7. Skecpa replied to the thread Smokeveil.

I've also noticed something weird with the trap recently. I've had it not blur things that I know can be blurred in Rygorr and ToFS....

Mar 4, 2020