Sithsonn's Recent Activity

1. Sithsonn liked Endorek's post in the thread Wondering people's perspective on this..

My perspective is that edible is kicking your a**

May 7, 2020
  2. Sithsonn replied to the thread Wondering people's perspective on this..

Damn you suck, check out getguud.com

May 7, 2020
  3. Sithsonn replied to the thread SK Nurf.

Thanks for the laughs guys (:

Apr 25, 2020
  4. Sithsonn liked Scornfire's post in the thread SK Nurf.

Buddy, YOU are the flat earther in this scenario. Go test your own spells, all of them, every single one of them, read your AA...

Apr 22, 2020
  5. Sithsonn liked shiftie's post in the thread SK Nurf.

Only sk could gain this much dps and then find something to complain about and then Question the reality instead of parsing it...

Apr 22, 2020
  6. Sithsonn liked Waitwhat's post in the thread SK Nurf.

So to sum it up, imo; Normally SK's didn't use much dots because they weren't as good or useful. Now the more powerful and more costly dots...

Apr 22, 2020
  7. Sithsonn liked Szilent's post in the thread SK Nurf.

You mean Ancient Bite of Muram by your "third" Bite? That's ... a stretch. It only might be break-even on casting, and is certainly a...

Apr 22, 2020
  8. Sithsonn replied to the thread SK Nurf.

All of you sks need to get off the forums, shut up and go home and stack wisdom if mana is really a problem! lol jk but we did not get any...

Apr 22, 2020
  9. Sithsonn liked BarryGarry's post in the thread When did it happen for you?.

Everquest lives in my dreams every night, so I don't think it will ever die, it has always been better in my dreams than on my laptop /shrug

Apr 16, 2020
  10. Sithsonn replied to the thread When did it happen for you?.

#bringbacktheflaglines! We expect WAY too much of these "developers" to execute anything new when only given 6 months to figure it out!

Apr 16, 2020
  11. Sithsonn liked Daredilly's post in the thread When did it happen for you?.

When did you realize EQ was dead? What incident, change or event happened that flipped the switch for you? Mine was today when I...

Apr 16, 2020
  12. Sithsonn liked Jonasin's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[img]

Apr 16, 2020
  13. Sithsonn liked Litefighter's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Apr 16, 2020
  14. Sithsonn liked Funky's post in the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

best question being... if T3 for whatever reason does NOT unlock like it should, has DP come up with a way to manually override/unlock the...

Apr 15, 2020
  15. Sithsonn liked Krazzi's post in the thread FYI SK Torrent of Anguish removes Gift of Drendar.

Why would you ever cast Torrent now days? The real problem is our pet doesnt taunt anymore.

Mar 18, 2020
  16. Sithsonn liked Repthor's post in the thread Cast-Time of Paladin Remonstrate Heal Too Long.

his right poor paladins not like they got an entire expantion that cater to them as their play ground. poor paladins =(

Mar 18, 2020
  17. Sithsonn liked Tarvas's post in the thread Revert to Knight-specific 1HS & 2HP for weapon ornamentations..

Lances are supposed to be wielded from horses or unicorns. It would be cool if they added a special attack for a mounted knight :D

Mar 18, 2020
  18. Sithsonn liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Daybreak - Want new players right now? Ease up F2P restrictions and run some new player promos/packs.

Open all accounts. All accounts Gold for 30 days? Do it. Don't even think about it. Just do it.

Mar 18, 2020
  19. Sithsonn replied to the thread Daybreak - Want new players right now? Ease up F2P restrictions and run some new player promos/packs.

If I was a new player, I would definitely play on a TLP server. Easier to just start out as a lvl one player, not sure if its f2p or not...

Mar 18, 2020
  20. Sithsonn liked Zephrine's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[img]via Imgflip Meme Generator

Mar 17, 2020
  21. Sithsonn liked Zaray's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Mar 17, 2020
  22. Sithsonn liked Remien's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Mar 17, 2020
  23. Sithsonn liked Scornfire's post in the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

No more raid chests. All loot now purchased from vendor. Halve vendor prices. Each raid /Ach gives 10 extra coins. Need to add more...

Jan 23, 2020
  24. Sithsonn liked Funky's post in the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

who are you?

Jan 23, 2020
  25. Sithsonn replied to the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

btw I wont see replies till later today lol, so hopefully I'm still relevant when I get to it

Jan 23, 2020
  26. Sithsonn replied to the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

I hope you guys achieved what you wanted by opening and continuing yet another pointless thread, that is gonna end up screwing us on...

Jan 23, 2020
  27. Sithsonn replied to the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

How is splitting the raid force into half alts and half mains and still getting the same amount of loot any different then raiding with...

Jan 23, 2020
  28. Sithsonn replied to the thread The obvious xp problem.

getguud.com

Jan 23, 2020
  29. Sithsonn liked Whulfgar's post in the thread The obvious xp problem.

This guy gets the whulf stamp of aproval.

Jan 22, 2020
  30. Sithsonn replied to the thread ToV Earring Evolving Quest.

you need collections done to get the quest that allows you to upgrade it to lvl 6 ! Sadly I did not do that first, but you can learn from...

Jan 21, 2020
  31. Sithsonn replied to the thread The obvious xp problem.

literally each collection set gives you 2% from 115 - 116. you could literally not leave pok and get a lvl by just buying collections from...

Jan 21, 2020
  32. Sithsonn liked Ravanta Suffer's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Jan 21, 2020
  33. Sithsonn liked Triconix's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG][IMG]

Jan 21, 2020
  34. Sithsonn replied to the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

Oh wait... I didn't do anything wrong or against the rules!

Jan 21, 2020
  35. Sithsonn replied to the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

WTB - a sk I can play while I am banned

Jan 21, 2020
  36. Sithsonn liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

Discussing this is fine, attacking each other is not. I will have a response as soon as I can to the original two questions.

Jan 21, 2020
  37. Sithsonn liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

Memekiller will be my next name.

Jan 21, 2020
  38. Sithsonn liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

Well we all got spicy over the weekend didn't we. This one is for the memes. Remember the memes can only be used to attack me not...

Jan 21, 2020
  39. Sithsonn liked Cadira's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG][IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Jan 21, 2020