Sissruukk's Recent Activity

1. Sissruukk liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Laurions Song... I have to admit - You did good.

The NPCs have better unions.

Jan 3, 2024
  2. Sissruukk liked Fenthen's post in the thread Massive overseer conversion!.

The echos can server transfer with you to boost the next server you play on. Food for thought if ever you were considering! ...that's...

Jan 3, 2024
  3. Sissruukk liked Allayna's post in the thread Laurions Song... I have to admit - You did good.

...Kithicor from the original EQ circa '99.

Jan 3, 2024
  4. Sissruukk replied to the thread Laurions Song... I have to admit - You did good.

An observation brought up by one of my guildmates yesterday: The humanoid models over the past few expansions have looked great. Why...

Jan 3, 2024
  5. Sissruukk liked Fenthen's post in the thread Laurions Song... I have to admit - You did good.

To me, the Laurion's Song artwork and graphics are pretty well done. Unfortunately, the group progression is a 2-day park walk while the...

Jan 3, 2024
  6. Sissruukk replied to the thread Heroic Stats over 4k.

We do need real data to solve this. I also criticized, not attacked. Two different things.

Jan 3, 2024
  7. Sissruukk replied to the thread Heroic Stats over 4k.

You know, you don't need to make this a personal attack. What is it with you lately taking what I say personally? When Frog says the...

Jan 3, 2024
  8. Sissruukk liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread Suggestion: Revamped PoP flagging.

Yep, the whole reason we need seer in the first place because we can do everything out of order and mess up flags is probably making...

Jan 2, 2024
  9. Sissruukk replied to the thread Heroic Stats over 4k.

Jan 2, 2024
  10. Sissruukk replied to the thread Heroic Stats over 4k.

I am not criticizing his noting the speculation and assumptions, I am criticizing his appearing to have a concrete answer without...

Jan 2, 2024
  11. Sissruukk replied to the thread Suggestion: Revamped PoP flagging.

From what I remember on Beta, the PoP flag achievements didn't tell you who to go hail and such. For instance, you have to hail Maelin 3-4...

Jan 2, 2024
  12. Sissruukk replied to the thread Heroic Stats over 4k.

So, your answer is to provide an answer that everyone should do their own parsing instead of just sharing the information that you have...

Jan 2, 2024
  13. Sissruukk liked Ranor's post in the thread LoN Loot Cards.

Not sure if this is a bug or intentional but figured I would post it. The LoN loot card discount option when you claim your monthly 500...

Jan 1, 2024
  14. Sissruukk replied to the thread Personas - Are They Safe To Use?.

OK, thanks, I've slept a few times since that post.

Jan 1, 2024
  15. Sissruukk replied to the thread Personas - Are They Safe To Use?.

Interesting, thank you for the clarification. I wonder if they intended it to be that way.

Jan 1, 2024
  16. Sissruukk replied to the thread Personas - Are They Safe To Use?.

I believe per account. Starter pack only gives you three of them.

Jan 1, 2024
  17. Sissruukk replied to the thread Custom GM Title Deleted on Surname Update. =( Pretty upset..

When I contacted customer service, their only advice was to contact a head guide on the server to get the title back. I had to do this...

Jan 1, 2024
  18. Sissruukk replied to the thread Happy New Years.

Happy New Years ForumQuesters!

Jan 1, 2024
  19. Sissruukk liked KushallaFV's post in the thread Random downtime?.

My bad guys, I was having fun. Sorry, won't happen again.

Dec 30, 2023
  20. Sissruukk liked Tatanka's post in the thread Pipe dreams for 2024.

Hey, we have pipe dreams, too ;) /ducks

Dec 30, 2023
  21. Sissruukk replied to the thread Pipe dreams for 2024.

Who said I was getting my undies in a knot over this? It was merely a "pipe dream" suggestion. Which means that it will never happen,...

Dec 30, 2023
  22. Sissruukk liked Svann2's post in the thread Pipe dreams for 2024.

Rather than delete old threads, if they dont want necroing then just lock them. Some people do use search and sometimes old threads do...

Dec 29, 2023
  23. Sissruukk replied to the thread Pipe dreams for 2024.

How do you figure? It is against forum rules to necro a thread. We just had one from 2013 make an appearance. Get rid of the old...

Dec 29, 2023
  24. Sissruukk replied to the thread Heroic Stats over 4k.

So, just to make sure I am understanding what you are saying correctly: hDex has two components, the heroic part (which Joules_Bianchi...

Dec 29, 2023
  25. Sissruukk replied to the thread Pipe dreams for 2024.

To have a lovely bearded dwarf lady accept my hand in marriage. I want her to have a braided beard down to her belly button. Personas at...

Dec 29, 2023
  26. Sissruukk replied to the thread Heroic Stats over 4k.

Does anyone know what the diminishing returns are for hDex over the 4000 cap is, especially as it relates to crit chance? I have brought...

Dec 29, 2023
  27. Sissruukk liked Winnowyl's post in the thread Rogue Hide.

This has happened multiple times over the last few days. It probably predated that, and I just didn't notice. Sometimes when hitting hide,...

Dec 28, 2023
  28. Sissruukk replied to the thread Slay Guktans ?.

[IMG]

Dec 28, 2023
  29. Sissruukk liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Torgiran Mines -Wood elves.

I did a lot of the standard "orginial" EQ mob types in the arena area in Sanctus Seru.

Dec 27, 2023
  30. Sissruukk liked Mikana's post in the thread Please stop depopping mercs on zone crowding.

"This zone has too many players and / or mercenaries" message - I've been camping here for over an hour, so why should my healer merc get...

Dec 27, 2023
  31. Sissruukk replied to the thread Suggestion: Revamped PoP flagging.

It was meant to be the worst argument. I guess I should have added a *sarcasm tag.

Dec 26, 2023
  32. Sissruukk replied to the thread Suggestion: Revamped PoP flagging.

I don't think this will happen. With the introduction of the APs there really isn't a "need" anymore to create alts on the same account...

Dec 23, 2023
  33. Sissruukk liked Febb's post in the thread Suggestion: Revamped PoP flagging.

They added PoP achievements on beta, we haven't seen them on live yet because I'm sure they are still working on them.

Dec 23, 2023
  34. Sissruukk replied to the thread Reviewing Laurion's Song expansion.

Gear helps, but does nothing for you if you don't hit the right buttons when you are supposed to. Situational awareness also matters....

Dec 21, 2023
  35. Sissruukk liked Derka's post in the thread Reviewing Laurion's Song expansion.

There are plenty of players in raid gear running around that need to be carried through group content. Also group and (chase) geared...

Dec 21, 2023
  36. Sissruukk liked Fanra's post in the thread Reviewing Laurion's Song expansion.

Combat should never take place at quest givers. In addition, sometimes the best place to set up a camp in the area is at a quest giver....

Dec 21, 2023
  37. Sissruukk liked Brontus's post in the thread Happy Frostfell.

[IMG] Happy Frostfell to all the players, the developers and everyone who makes Norrath the magical world of wonder that we've been...

Dec 21, 2023
  38. Sissruukk replied to the thread Happy Frostfell.

Happy Holidays to all!

Dec 21, 2023
  39. Sissruukk replied to the thread Appearance Slot.

Don't give them any ideas!

Dec 21, 2023
  40. Sissruukk replied to the thread Reviewing Laurion's Song expansion.

I'm not disagreeing with you, but like Brickhaus said, once you have done everything in the difficult zone, why go back? CoV is a...

Dec 21, 2023
  41. Sissruukk replied to the thread Reviewing Laurion's Song expansion.

Yes, but how many times do people go back into PoWar after getting the aug or the other Circle of X items, aside from helping...

Dec 21, 2023
  42. Sissruukk replied to the thread Reviewing Laurion's Song expansion.

Back in CoV, Absor talked about raiders, group content, and missions. With regard to group content, it is trivial to raiders because,...

Dec 21, 2023
  43. Sissruukk liked Cairbrae's post in the thread Test Update 12/13/2023 - New Bugs Only.

We've reproduced this memory growth on a machine with an NVIDIA RTX graphic card. We're investigating. Thanks to everyone for providing...

Dec 19, 2023
  44. Sissruukk liked Nennius's post in the thread Best of... 2023 EQ awards.

Best New Zone : Ankexfen Keep Best New Model : A Doe Best Everquest Headline/Story : Personas

Dec 19, 2023
  45. Sissruukk replied to the thread Further review.

Someone is probably having fun with a Convoluted Assistant Appearance Augmentator. One of my friends went in with one and changed all...

Dec 19, 2023
  46. Sissruukk liked Sain_Rathe's post in the thread Best of... 2023 EQ awards.

Best New Zone : Hero's Forge Best New Model : Angry Wasp Best Everquest Headline/Story : Personas

Dec 19, 2023
  47. Sissruukk replied to the thread Best of... 2023 EQ awards.

Category: Best NEW Zone for EQ in 2023 -Pal'Lomen (visually) Category: Best new NPC model for EQ in 2023 -Fox (and what does it say?)...

Dec 18, 2023
  48. Sissruukk liked Rijacki's post in the thread Pick Thresholds in LS.

And not just kgassy?

Dec 13, 2023
  49. Sissruukk liked Nennius's post in the thread Pick Thresholds in LS.

Unless the knoll happens to be kgrassy.

Dec 13, 2023
  50. Sissruukk replied to the thread Rogue - Adjusted the Class AA, Anatomy.

Auto attack does massive dps.

Dec 13, 2023
  51. Sissruukk replied to the thread 15 Persona gear solution?.

How many missions are we going to have to shave off for that feature?

Dec 11, 2023
  52. Sissruukk liked Fleebagg's post in the thread Laurion Song Picks.

I can't take him seriously about wanting roleplay back. He's posting in English and not ape or gorilla. :D

Dec 7, 2023
  53. Sissruukk liked Marton's post in the thread Laurion Song Picks.

@ UKK: You either need more meds or a longer vacation.

Dec 6, 2023
  54. Sissruukk replied to the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

Very disappointed. Hard pass on this feature, and probably the expansion as well.

Dec 5, 2023
  55. Sissruukk replied to the thread Alternate Persona.

Hrm, not sure how much QoL is needed to be something other than a rogue. You let other people get beat on while you pick the target's...

Nov 15, 2023
  56. Sissruukk replied to the thread Lagging on raids and extra long zoning times.

Lag is a feature; it adds unpredictability to rather predictable raids. Will your tank get that heal? Will your alliance fire off? Will...

Nov 15, 2023
  57. Sissruukk replied to the thread Beta Reward: Visage of the Rallosian Goblin.

There are a couple of ways you can start out with. The first is to copy your character from your home server to beta by typing in the...

Nov 14, 2023
  58. Sissruukk replied to the thread Beta Reward: Visage of the Rallosian Goblin.

Participate in Beta by doing quests and missions. Quests (and I believe missions) yield 5 tokens. I am not sure what the threshold is...

Nov 14, 2023
  59. Sissruukk replied to the thread Extra Life: Check Your Emails.

Just received my second set of activation codes.

Nov 14, 2023
  60. Sissruukk replied to the thread Alternate Persona.

While not picking sides in this particular argument, ones that come to mind are the Iksar racial/class quests that I remember doing when...

Nov 13, 2023
  61. Sissruukk replied to the thread EQ National Mullet Day.

LotRO I believe does this (different pipe weed gives you certain buffs).

Nov 12, 2023
  62. Sissruukk liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Thank you to all the Veterans out there.

And thank you to the families of the fallen. I am so sorry for the pain you have to go through.

Nov 11, 2023
  63. Sissruukk liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Thank you to all the Veterans out there.

I want to thank all veterans for your service. You ARE appreciated.

Nov 11, 2023
  64. Sissruukk replied to the thread EQ National Mullet Day.

I just don't think he'd understand.

Nov 11, 2023
  65. Sissruukk replied to the thread Alternate Persona.

It took us 5 years to get over 1K messages on the meme thread. It only took a bit over a month on this thread. We are certainly...

Nov 9, 2023
  66. Sissruukk liked Randomized's post in the thread I have an issue....

I.....don't see the issue?

Nov 8, 2023
  67. Sissruukk replied to the thread BETA IS DOWN! Has been all day.

Aww, UKK is going to be disappointed that it isn't them you are here for.

Nov 7, 2023
  68. Sissruukk liked Razorfall's post in the thread Persona name change.

Found the Cylon. Out the airlock with you!

Nov 6, 2023
  69. Sissruukk liked Nennius's post in the thread BETA IS DOWN! Has been all day.

It is Beta. Ups and downs are par for the course.

Nov 6, 2023
  70. Sissruukk replied to the thread BETA IS DOWN! Has been all day.

If you really want to complain about a game where devs spend $$$ on server uptime while only allowing pre-Alpha players on it, look at...

Nov 6, 2023
  71. Sissruukk replied to the thread Collectables Spreadsheet ?.

You do realize that this is a 25-year-old game, built upon code when AI was still something that was seen as more science fiction than...

Nov 6, 2023
  72. Sissruukk liked Randomized's post in the thread BETA IS DOWN! Has been all day.

Tell me you don't understand how Beta works and it's intentions, without telling me you don't understand. UKK will go first

Nov 6, 2023
  73. Sissruukk liked instagate's post in the thread 30th anniversary wishlist.

omg 25th not 30th lol my 2 brain cells are not awake yet. But yah i was thinking they might do another GMM thing, however they are adding 8...

Nov 6, 2023
  74. Sissruukk replied to the thread 30th anniversary wishlist.

30th Anniversary? Let's make it to 25 first...

Nov 5, 2023
  75. Sissruukk liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread EverQuest is Changing the World.

My parents encouraged it as a family event. First on Pong, then Atari 2600, then NES, then Sega Genesis....and so I continue with my...

Nov 5, 2023
  76. Sissruukk replied to the thread Can Rogues survive molo?.

Oh, I agree, but people today are all about the latest buzz, and AI is it.

Nov 4, 2023
  77. Sissruukk replied to the thread Needs to be a new way to switch between toons..

True, I hadn't considered that, but it is nice to see how people have been doing work-arounds for this, even if DPG may be able to make...

Nov 4, 2023
  78. Sissruukk replied to the thread Feature request: Maintain size after zoning.

Yes, running around as a giant dwarf yelling "Get in mah belly!" would be awesome without having to recast grow.

Nov 4, 2023
  79. Sissruukk liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Feature request: Maintain size after zoning.

Illusions now persist across zones for most. Let size persist across zones. I just crossed a bridge, I shouldn't have to re-shrink (or...

Nov 4, 2023
  80. Sissruukk replied to the thread Needs to be a new way to switch between toons..

Well, if you play in 3rd person, you'll see the name of your character over their head.

Nov 4, 2023
  81. Sissruukk replied to the thread EverQuest is Changing the World.

Without turning this into a political debate, it is great that DPG, even with the current issues, is still doing good work within the...

Nov 4, 2023
  82. Sissruukk liked Nennius's post in the thread EverQuest is Changing the World.

We have an infant child who spent nearly 3 months in various NICU's at Children's. Thank you from all of us.

Nov 4, 2023
  83. Sissruukk replied to the thread Technical Issue logging into Beta.

"Character Inaccessible to a Technical issue" *Help Needed* | EverQuest Forums (daybreakgames.com)

Nov 4, 2023
  84. Sissruukk liked Barraind's post in the thread Pen and paper EQ.

Because playing with your friends in person when possible is significantly better for your mental health. Its one of the big...

Nov 3, 2023
  85. Sissruukk replied to the thread Can epic 1.0 mobs spawn times please be updated.

Just confirmed that you can get the Robe of the Ishva and the Robe of the Kedge elsewhere.

Nov 3, 2023
  86. Sissruukk liked Nennius's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

I certainly don't. Picking up the pieces of an incomplete project isn't the easiest thing to do. If a longer delay will make it...

Nov 2, 2023
  87. Sissruukk replied to the thread Alternate Persona.

I agree with you on both counts. Still feels weird.

Nov 2, 2023
  88. Sissruukk replied to the thread Alternate Persona.

I was more referring to the eerie silence that followed rather than the pitchforks and torches vs. dev apologists. Just felt weird is...

Nov 2, 2023
  89. Sissruukk liked Ephyr's post in the thread Second Chance Ducks from 2022 Extra Life (Limited).

[img] Game day details and the last of the duck codes available. As per my commitment to Hobs, the duck code will be given away on a game...

Nov 2, 2023
  90. Sissruukk replied to the thread Alternate Persona.

There is silence both on the beta forums after Angeliana's post, and relative silence here. Is it resignation we are feeling that this...

Nov 2, 2023
  91. Sissruukk replied to the thread Alternate Persona.

According to the quarterly producer's letter when this was first announced: So, if it works right, you will retain your trade...

Nov 2, 2023
  92. Sissruukk replied to the thread Alternate Persona.

Still 50 pages of speculation. Angeliana posted somewhere that we are to get an update sometime this week with answers to some of the...

Nov 2, 2023
  93. Sissruukk replied to the thread "New UI Engine" What exactly is it?.

That is why I qualified what I said with, "...I don't know how true that may or may not be..." My memory isn't what it used to be....

Nov 1, 2023
  94. Sissruukk replied to the thread Good idea? Or Bad Idea?.

Well, to take out the loot box fear, have it set up so that everyone gets the same prize for the same day, and announce it beforehand....

Nov 1, 2023
  95. Sissruukk liked Skuz's post in the thread New Class.

Now you're just being toxic.

Nov 1, 2023
  96. Sissruukk replied to the thread New Class.

Better than pants with the click effect "Secretion of the Mamba." :eek:

Nov 1, 2023
  97. Sissruukk replied to the thread Can epic 1.0 mobs spawn times please be updated.

Another question (because I don't play on TLPs), when are the AoCs available? From the start (i.e. Vox, Naggy, etc.) or do they appear...

Nov 1, 2023
  98. Sissruukk replied to the thread Laurion's Song - status on missions?.

I find myself in the same situation here. I am an archivist in the new position created this year. I do accessioning, finding aids,...

Nov 1, 2023
  99. Sissruukk liked Metanis's post in the thread Laurion's Song - status on missions?.

I once had a job where I was the chief designer, engineer, crew-lead, programmer, and tech support of Building Automation systems. I...

Nov 1, 2023
  100. Sissruukk liked Metanis's post in the thread An EQ Player's Council that Represents Players.

Quoting @Nennius, "That's my story! And I'm sticking to it!"

Nov 1, 2023
  101. Sissruukk replied to the thread Laurion's Song - status on missions?.

We don't know for sure that he doesn't teach other devs. Remember, we lost 3 in the span of a couple of months before the xpac was...

Nov 1, 2023
  102. Sissruukk replied to the thread So about that aa trumpet sound....

I have music set to 0 and overall volume about 1/3 of max. That said, I did set up audio triggers for my assassinates (this certainly...

Nov 1, 2023
  103. Sissruukk replied to the thread Duplicate Feared in Droga, warped to cat room.

Someone's been naughty.

Nov 1, 2023
  104. Sissruukk replied to the thread "New UI Engine" What exactly is it?.

It has often been said that EQ is DBG's cash cow, but the money doesn't get reinvested into EQ. Instead it get redistributed amongst the...

Nov 1, 2023
  105. Sissruukk liked tsiawdroi's post in the thread An EQ Player's Council that Represents Players.

My guess would be charisma! nothing like that charming drunk dorf!

Nov 1, 2023
  106. Sissruukk liked Barton's post in the thread An EQ Player's Council that Represents Players.

-slow claps-

Oct 31, 2023
  107. Sissruukk replied to the thread Can epic 1.0 mobs spawn times please be updated.

OK, I'll take a gander at that when I get home.

Oct 31, 2023
  108. Sissruukk liked Pops Racer's post in the thread Guild Lobby Kidnap.

Gotcha. I've been caught in that same scenario. It's probably a good thing there aren't any TS vendors/combines in the Lobby. It...

Oct 31, 2023
  109. Sissruukk replied to the thread Can epic 1.0 mobs spawn times please be updated.

Whutchu talkin 'bout Willis? Honestly, I am curious. I wasn't around much from PoP to EoK, so this would be news to me.

Oct 31, 2023
  110. Sissruukk replied to the thread Can epic 1.0 mobs spawn times please be updated.

I agree with that as well. Seems ol' Phinny just likes being a pain in the backbone with his staff and robe. ;)

Oct 31, 2023
  111. Sissruukk replied to the thread New Class.

Everything but Wizards.

Oct 31, 2023
  112. Sissruukk liked Nennius's post in the thread Pen and paper EQ.

We could. But should we? Perhaps a long, painful and arduous quest of self-discovery and self-mortification would be best. With video...

Oct 31, 2023
  113. Sissruukk liked Randomized's post in the thread Pen and paper EQ.

Fake it till you make I guess eh? UKK's D&D version 98/107. So many better D&D games out there. Should we list all the things he...

Oct 31, 2023
  114. Sissruukk replied to the thread Everquest Design state 2023.

UKK as Master of Ceremonies...

Oct 31, 2023
  115. Sissruukk liked Razorfall's post in the thread Luclinite Horde Cube - Drops on first floor?.

That sucks to hear :( I really liked Qwalla

Oct 31, 2023
  116. Sissruukk replied to the thread Pen and paper EQ.

:rolleyes:

Oct 31, 2023
  117. Sissruukk liked Syylke_EMarr's post in the thread Pen and paper EQ.

That post was a rollercoaster of tangents.

Oct 31, 2023
  118. Sissruukk liked Randomized's post in the thread Pen and paper EQ.

Yes a 6. Someone is going to lie about rolling a 6 You're not understanding what they're discussing. You should sit this one out.

Oct 31, 2023
  119. Sissruukk replied to the thread Can epic 1.0 mobs spawn times please be updated.

Oh, I certainly agree with you there.

Oct 31, 2023
  120. Sissruukk replied to the thread Everquest Design state 2023.

ChatGPT or Bing AI can't even tell you what are the best clickies a rogue should have (I know, I put an answer from ChatGPT in a thread...

Oct 31, 2023
  121. Sissruukk liked Rijacki's post in the thread Pen and paper EQ.

Long long long ago, SOE did produce some D20 (as the 'generic' system was called then) for Everquest. I would have to find the books on my...

Oct 31, 2023
  122. Sissruukk liked Nennius's post in the thread An EQ Player's Council that Represents Players.

Or at least applause.

Oct 31, 2023
  123. Sissruukk replied to the thread An EQ Player's Council that Represents Players.

Dwarves should get bonuses for fighting while drunk.

Oct 31, 2023
  124. Sissruukk liked Nennius's post in the thread An EQ Player's Council that Represents Players.

More ale. Better ale. Hail Ale!

Oct 31, 2023
  125. Sissruukk replied to the thread Pen and paper EQ.

They are talking about traditionally sitting down at a table and having a role-playing session of EQ. You know, writing down your...

Oct 31, 2023
  126. Sissruukk replied to the thread Can epic 1.0 mobs spawn times please be updated.

What is the lockout on AoC instances? Six days?

Oct 31, 2023
  127. Sissruukk replied to the thread An EQ Player's Council that Represents Players.

Sorry, but ship to ship combat comes first.

Oct 31, 2023
  128. Sissruukk liked Skuz's post in the thread Good idea? Or Bad Idea?.

Man I really like Red Licorice, but Black is my favourite, thankfully no robots have a probe in my body sucking out electricty so I can...

Oct 30, 2023
  129. Sissruukk replied to the thread Alternate Persona.

Licorice

Oct 30, 2023
  130. Sissruukk liked Nennius's post in the thread Good idea? Or Bad Idea?.

On July 1, 1898, postage for a letter was two cents.

Oct 30, 2023
  131. Sissruukk liked Skuz's post in the thread Good idea? Or Bad Idea?.

Sorry Fading. All you wanted was another paid Lootbox a paid Advent Calendar & I have derailed your suggestion with Licorice and fake...

Oct 30, 2023
  132. Sissruukk replied to the thread Good idea? Or Bad Idea?.

Hrm, I wonder how much you paid in postage to send 3 2-cent stamps.

Oct 30, 2023
  133. Sissruukk liked Nennius's post in the thread Good idea? Or Bad Idea?.

And using it to remove ear wax is just...wrong.

Oct 30, 2023
  134. Sissruukk replied to the thread Good idea? Or Bad Idea?.

Let's just agree that taking licorice to the knee is not good for your health and it should be dumped in the waste bin. :p

Oct 30, 2023
  135. Sissruukk liked ForumBoss's post in the thread Can epic 1.0 mobs spawn times please be updated.

Yeah but at least kedge robe drops in agent of change zones, but isn't guaranteed. It should be made quest tagged so it always drops, or...

Oct 30, 2023
  136. Sissruukk replied to the thread Guild Lobby Kidnap.

Yeah, sometimes I don't explain things clearly. Maybe next time I should include a map ;)

Oct 30, 2023
  137. Sissruukk replied to the thread Can epic 1.0 mobs spawn times please be updated.

Rogue 1.0 Epic: Karg IceBear: Difficult to spawn (even with the magic math writeup on Allah's). May or may not have the Zweihander when...

Oct 30, 2023
  138. Sissruukk replied to the thread He Played EverQuest For 100 Hours - Should You?.

Not sure if he was bragging how "bad" the game used to be. The game was great, it presented challenges and puzzles (via quests) that...

Oct 30, 2023
  139. Sissruukk liked KushallaFV's post in the thread He Played EverQuest For 100 Hours - Should You?.

If you weren't getting divorced or losing your job by playing EQ, then you weren't ever playing the real game. /s

Oct 30, 2023
  140. Sissruukk liked Svann2's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

Really? We used to do mission runs of all 4 missions all the time. Id also hear others doing the same.

Oct 30, 2023
  141. Sissruukk liked Tuco's post in the thread Mad Researcher- Infiltration of Kar-Sha.

I'd recommend getting together a list of difficult rares and clear out some time during the week Extra Life bonuses are active to hit...

Oct 30, 2023
  142. Sissruukk replied to the thread He Played EverQuest For 100 Hours - Should You?.

This is indeed horse pucky. Plenty of guilds pick up new and returning players that start at level 1 and help them out as best as...

Oct 30, 2023
  143. Sissruukk liked Mikana's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

Hah, when doing Hunters in Shadeweavers, both I and some ofher guildies spent multiple 6-hour sessions before certain named showed...

Oct 30, 2023
  144. Sissruukk liked Gialana's post in the thread Mad Researcher- Infiltration of Kar-Sha.

I agree with Sissruukk. Like you, I think I also was frustrated trying to get this named to spawn for a guild mate. You basically have two...

Oct 30, 2023
  145. Sissruukk liked MustardonWatermelon's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Oct 30, 2023
  146. Sissruukk liked Raccoo's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Oct 30, 2023
  147. Sissruukk replied to the thread Mad Researcher- Infiltration of Kar-Sha.

Sounds like some bad RNG. If the PH is spawning you are doing everything right, it is just the name not spawning instead. I've known...

Oct 30, 2023
  148. Sissruukk replied to the thread Guild Lobby Kidnap.

I was up the ramp, but not quite at the door yet. I was trying to do a U-turn when I got snagged.

Oct 29, 2023
  149. Sissruukk replied to the thread Guild Lobby Kidnap.

I was running to the small bank area for TS stations, which the GL does not have. Someone requested something be made, so I had to...

Oct 29, 2023
  150. Sissruukk liked Burdi's post in the thread Should game developrs be rotated out of projects..

I don’t know i don’t feel that our business tbh.

Oct 29, 2023
  151. Sissruukk liked Szilent's post in the thread What if EG7 were to purchase Visionary Realms?.

EQXXX would be a whole different thing indeed

Oct 28, 2023
  152. Sissruukk posted a new thread.

Guild Lobby Kidnap

So, I am running up to the guild lobby door in PoK, when I change my mind. I turn around to run to the small bank, and bam, "Loading,...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Oct 28, 2023
  153. Sissruukk replied to the thread [Suggestion] Teek Is Underutilized! - Daily Task Coin Idea.

Well, if you stuck, say, Amelia Teek next to Clayton and Franklin, and had under her name (Token Merchant) I'd bet they'd catch on...

Oct 28, 2023
  154. Sissruukk liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread He Played EverQuest For 100 Hours - Should You?.

What Josh Strife is complaining about in the game is no clear, in-game method to connect with other players. EverQuest's social...

Oct 28, 2023
  155. Sissruukk replied to the thread Good idea? Or Bad Idea?.

I'd be down for it if it weren't paid for. But do it like they did for some past illusions: Log in as a gold member from x to y, get the...

Oct 28, 2023
  156. Sissruukk replied to the thread [Suggestion] Teek Is Underutilized! - Daily Task Coin Idea.

Coin to buy current-level defiant gear off a vendor would probably be nice.

Oct 28, 2023
  157. Sissruukk replied to the thread Can Rogues survive molo?.

Well, if you are expecting AI to answer the question (What clickies should an EverQuest rogue have?) you will be sorely disappointed....

Oct 27, 2023
  158. Sissruukk replied to the thread Please make alternate personas require nobles.

Don't give them any ideas. They'll probably make it something like mercs where you have to buy the equivalent of Bayle Marks for 15 mins...

Oct 27, 2023
  159. Sissruukk liked Rijacki's post in the thread What the heck is "Side-kicking".

Spells/skill already do have "families" sort of. That's the 'copy/paste' for the spells/skills that several players complain about with...

Oct 27, 2023
  160. Sissruukk liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

And you are being EXTREMELY generous with those numbers. :D I don't care what they say or how many times certain devs spew the...

Oct 27, 2023
  161. Sissruukk replied to the thread Should game developrs be rotated out of projects..

That is the one positive of non-EQ games is the general quick respawn of mobs. But Joules is right about my premise. EQ is not a solo...

Oct 27, 2023
  162. Sissruukk replied to the thread What the heck is "Side-kicking".

Which, unfortunately, is lacking in most games (the good will), including EQ. The young rogue was surprised that I just gave him...

Oct 27, 2023
  163. Sissruukk replied to the thread What the heck is "Side-kicking".

IF DPG ever decided on doing a "buddy" system, it would probably be easier to do mentoring than side-kicking code-wise. Though, a...

Oct 27, 2023
  164. Sissruukk liked Windance's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

Dropping the missions from 4 to 2 also has the potential to be a huge handicap for gearing up. Missions -> 5-15 min with 100% chance of...

Oct 27, 2023
  165. Sissruukk replied to the thread Alternate Persona.

You get 40+ slot bags for hunters, that you will then stick in bags because you don't need anymore bags.

Oct 27, 2023
  166. Sissruukk liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

People act like missions are the "whole game" because Daybreak has essentially deemed that they are, as far as group players are...

Oct 27, 2023
  167. Sissruukk replied to the thread Alternate Persona.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but unless they fixed something recently in Beta, grinding XP is still a...grind. The last expansion that...

Oct 27, 2023
  168. Sissruukk replied to the thread Should game developrs be rotated out of projects..

You seem to keep forget that EQ was built around grouping, hence no class being able to do all content by themselves. WoW is ez mode...

Oct 27, 2023
  169. Sissruukk liked Skuz's post in the thread What is EQX? The future of EverQuest?.

[media]

Oct 26, 2023
  170. Sissruukk replied to the thread Alternate Persona.

Because missions = content. EQ moved away from the open world model to smaller, instanced experiences a while back. Even open zones...

Oct 26, 2023