Sirene_Fippy's Recent Activity

1. Sirene_Fippy liked Mukkul's post in the thread Maiden`s Voyage boat problem.

On the boat Maiden`s Voyage which sails between Firiona Vie and Timorous Deep, there's something wrong with the deck surface -- you sink...

Feb 22, 2020
  2. Sirene_Fippy liked nebu's post in the thread LF [Live] PST Raid Guild ~9PM Start Time, Any Day.

All, Do any guilds remain that raid starting at 9PM PST (any day of the week)? Or has the ship finally sailed. I was able to dig up Ne...

Feb 22, 2020
  3. Sirene_Fippy liked Kimbella's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[img]

Feb 17, 2020
  4. Sirene_Fippy replied to the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Feb 12, 2020
  5. Sirene_Fippy liked Derresh's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[img]

Feb 12, 2020
  6. Sirene_Fippy liked Ravanta Suffer's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Feb 12, 2020
  7. Sirene_Fippy liked Raccoo's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Feb 12, 2020
  8. Sirene_Fippy liked Ravanta Suffer's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Feb 12, 2020
  9. Sirene_Fippy replied to the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Feb 12, 2020
  10. Sirene_Fippy replied to the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Feb 11, 2020
  11. Sirene_Fippy liked Cloud the Third's post in the thread Bard DoTs need to have a mana cost, imo.

Hmm you know they increased the limit right? Used to only hit 4 targets and for some reason they changed it to 5. Denon's was always a...

Feb 9, 2020
  12. Sirene_Fippy liked svann's post in the thread Players input is often detrimental to the health of a game..

Player input is never detrimental. The devs can agree with that input or ignore it. The detrimental part comes when/if the devs make a...

Feb 9, 2020
  13. Sirene_Fippy replied to the thread Can anyone tell me what just happened here?.

Here's what I think happened - - NPC got 2 rounds in a single second for 4 hits each. I think this is because some of the students tend to...

Feb 8, 2020
  14. Sirene_Fippy replied to the thread Unable to pinpoint the reason for my lag..

There's a bug with chat windows where if you have a minimized chat window, and send stuff to it, it can lag you really bad (where for years...

Feb 8, 2020
  15. Sirene_Fippy replied to the thread Fixed Internally Character Missing and Can't submit ticket.

Sometimes when I have sign in issues I use an incognito window and it lets me in (especially if you log into multiple accounts)

Feb 8, 2020
  16. Sirene_Fippy replied to the thread Worst Zone in EQ.

I gotta say, most of this thread is offensive but Abysmal Sea is one of the only zones I would regularly a) Get lost in b) Think I...

Feb 5, 2020
  17. Sirene_Fippy liked KC13's post in the thread Worst Zone in EQ.

By far, Abysmal Sea

Feb 5, 2020
  18. Sirene_Fippy liked Sancus's post in the thread Worst Zone in EQ.

Plane of War is a good zone.

Feb 5, 2020
  19. Sirene_Fippy liked Zvenn's post in the thread Safe Fall.

running off the ledge in erudin to hit the teleporter to take you back up on the ledge and just hit auto run was the easiest way i found to...

Feb 4, 2020
  20. Sirene_Fippy replied to the thread Worst Zone in EQ.

You spelled "best" wrong

Feb 4, 2020
  21. Sirene_Fippy posted a new thread.

Clerics & shawl aug

Do you still use the shawl aug? I was thinking about replacing it. I'm using the caster version that returns mana.

Forum: Priests

Feb 2, 2020
  22. Sirene_Fippy liked Zaray's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Jan 31, 2020
  23. Sirene_Fippy liked Ravanta Suffer's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Jan 31, 2020
  24. Sirene_Fippy liked Raccoo's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Jan 31, 2020
  25. Sirene_Fippy liked Thraine's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Jan 31, 2020
  26. Sirene_Fippy replied to the thread Make Bards Fun Again....

I agree with you, I guess I was trying to say that sometimes powerful abilities are mistaken for playing well, and that there's nothing...

Jan 29, 2020
  27. Sirene_Fippy replied to the thread Make Bards Fun Again....

I mean, maybe there are some bad players in that parse, but it's not entirely true that bards being in the top 10 DPS are only there...

Jan 29, 2020
  28. Sirene_Fippy liked Taffer's post in the thread Make Bards Fun Again....

Doesn't Denon's have a massively short radius? Even with a good connection I don't think that would work well for exp because the...

Jan 29, 2020
  29. Sirene_Fippy replied to the thread Proposed Retired Name Solution.

I like the idea of finding a way to allow duplicate names. Like a blizzard battle tag or discord tag. Under the surface each name is unique...

Jan 29, 2020
  30. Sirene_Fippy liked Rexa's post in the thread Ideas to reduce lag and things blocking you (PoK especially).

After spending almost my whole life lately in Plane of Knowledge to raise my tradeskills, it dawned upon me that maybe there can be some...

Jan 29, 2020
  31. Sirene_Fippy liked Lisard's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[img]

Jan 29, 2020
  32. Sirene_Fippy liked Lisard's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[img]

Jan 29, 2020
  33. Sirene_Fippy liked Lisard's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/tov-earring-evolving-quest.262197/page-12#post-3863309

Jan 29, 2020
  34. Sirene_Fippy liked Sancus's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Jan 29, 2020
  35. Sirene_Fippy liked Axxius's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Jan 29, 2020
  36. Sirene_Fippy liked Derresh's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[img]

Jan 29, 2020
  37. Sirene_Fippy liked Scornfire's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] Edit: Wow, did I type Unrelenting with my face? [IMG]

Jan 29, 2020
  38. Sirene_Fippy liked Zaray's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Jan 25, 2020
  39. Sirene_Fippy liked Bamboompow's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]via Imgflip Meme Generator

Jan 25, 2020
  40. Sirene_Fippy liked Derresh's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] i spent way too much time in MS paint editing each frame.

Jan 25, 2020
  41. Sirene_Fippy liked Scornfire's post in the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

Loose-lin

Jan 23, 2020
  42. Sirene_Fippy liked Nniki's post in the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

Both do exist though. ITU - https://everquest.allakhazam.com/search.html?q=Invisibility to Undead IVU -...

Jan 23, 2020
  43. Sirene_Fippy liked svann's post in the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

When someone says they want itu when its been called ivu forever.

Jan 23, 2020
  44. Sirene_Fippy liked Pip's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Jan 21, 2020
  45. Sirene_Fippy liked InnerDruid's post in the thread Just going to say it, you are killing the game..

Thanks, Daybreak, for listening. We just finished a tier one raid in the new content and we are a happy guild. Player numbers are up, we...

Jan 20, 2020
  46. Sirene_Fippy liked Raccoo's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Jan 20, 2020
  47. Sirene_Fippy liked Scornfire's post in the thread Really? No Proofreaders?.

The god of Burritos is Burritoxulous

Jan 16, 2020
  48. Sirene_Fippy liked Diptera's post in the thread Favorite bugs over the years.

Not seen it mentioned yet, but the negative HP on an item (e.g. Amulet of Necropotence) could bring you down to negative HP, but not enough...

Jan 16, 2020
  49. Sirene_Fippy liked Cicelee's post in the thread Favorite bugs over the years.

Green pet pulling. Again not sure if exploit or bug, but basically a magician would use a green con pet to single pull any mob without...

Jan 16, 2020
  50. Sirene_Fippy liked Stephen51's post in the thread Favorite bugs over the years.

Here are my favourite 3. No.3 - SoF - Clicking an common drop item (faceted crystal) turned you into a pumpkin head. No.2. A few years...

Jan 16, 2020
  51. Sirene_Fippy liked windmist's post in the thread Favorite bugs over the years.

ok best bugs ever, rof mages could get bugged and make hundreds of mage pets and take out a entire zone, rain of fear era if you had a toon...

Jan 14, 2020
  52. Sirene_Fippy liked Snack's post in the thread Favorite bugs over the years.

Took me forever to figure this out in Argath going down the spiral ramp. I'd just jump off the side and randomly (when I was laggy)...

Jan 14, 2020
  53. Sirene_Fippy liked Kaenneth's post in the thread Favorite bugs over the years.

Happened once when I zoned into Dead Hills. [IMG] Was just after they added agent or whatever for instanced VT on TLP, but I'm on...

Jan 14, 2020
  54. Sirene_Fippy liked Mithra's post in the thread Favorite bugs over the years.

Tinmyn's Oil Can up til 2014 could fit in your charm's augment slot. Was like wearing an extra item worth of stats.

Jan 13, 2020
  55. Sirene_Fippy replied to the thread Favorite bugs over the years.

My favorite was an exploit that let you instantly refresh AA. I think this was during OoW (or lvl 70 era). I don't remember exactly how it...

Jan 13, 2020
  56. Sirene_Fippy liked Drogba's post in the thread Favorite bugs over the years.

Chromatic haze re-use timer reset bug during TDS for DPS CotF evolving cloak which had a curse that locked your hp to 25% when you...

Jan 13, 2020
  57. Sirene_Fippy liked Nilwean's post in the thread Favorite bugs over the years.

When putting a see invis aug in a see invis item let you see SOS

Jan 13, 2020
  58. Sirene_Fippy liked svann's post in the thread what bards need.

a silence for pulling casters, so they dont stop to cast and instead just come when i call them

Jan 11, 2020
  59. Sirene_Fippy liked Nniki's post in the thread What is the best ToV zone and why is is ToFS?.

I enjoy both ToFS and Velk's because it's fun to travel through them. As the OP stated, each floor of ToFS has its own personality. It's...

Jan 8, 2020
  60. Sirene_Fippy liked Lisard's post in the thread What is the best ToV zone and why is is ToFS?.

my favorite zone is the mission 'Seeker the Sorcerer' because i like seeing how fast you can do the missions with different players of...

Jan 8, 2020
  61. Sirene_Fippy liked Derresh's post in the thread What is the best ToV zone and why is is ToFS?.

I dont really have a favorite so ill just point out things i liked about them. ToFS, because it is the only dark zone and my nerd...

Jan 8, 2020
  62. Sirene_Fippy liked Sancus's post in the thread What is the best ToV zone and why is is ToFS?.

I agree with these points. I especially think the uniqueness of each floor provides a really nice contrast to the rest of ToV which is...

Jan 8, 2020
  63. Sirene_Fippy posted a new thread.

What is the best ToV zone and why is is ToFS?

Please discuss. ToFS is an amazing zone revamp for these reasons (among others): Zone looks amazing Key method is clever and original...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Jan 7, 2020
  64. Sirene_Fippy liked Snack's post in the thread If EQ added more tradeskills.

Taking from two other MMOG crafting systems that I liked... Experimentation like in SWG. So a weapon that has a base damage/delay of...

Jan 7, 2020
  65. Sirene_Fippy liked Skuz's post in the thread If EQ added more tradeskills.

EverQuest already has a list of crafts that covers almost all of the typical manufacturing trades an adventurer might need & a lot of what...

Jan 7, 2020
  66. Sirene_Fippy liked Nennius's post in the thread If EQ added more tradeskills.

Ceramics. Everquest can finally have toilets. P.S. I typed in Everquest and it showed up as misspelled. Am I the only one who laughs at...

Jan 5, 2020
  67. Sirene_Fippy liked SunDrake's post in the thread If EQ added more tradeskills.

I loved Woodworking in EQ2. Edit: I enjoyed the entirety of the EQ2 trade skill system. I know it had issues at various points in time,...

Jan 5, 2020
  68. Sirene_Fippy liked Winnowyl's post in the thread Priest GINA favorites.

the {n>#} was the part I couldn't figure out. Thanks!

Jan 4, 2020
  69. Sirene_Fippy posted a new thread.

If EQ added more tradeskills

Just for fun, I think it would be cool to come up with more tradeskill ideas. EQ probably won't but whatever. Here's some to start:...

Forum: The Newbie Zone

Jan 4, 2020
  70. Sirene_Fippy replied to the thread Not A Bug What happened to my purchase.

You need to remove the account names from your post and submit a petition about what happened, customer service will help you...

Jan 4, 2020
  71. Sirene_Fippy replied to the thread Priest GINA favorites.

Here's some examples that should work, although, when I tried displaying damage before it may make GINA slow (worth a try though). The...

Jan 4, 2020
  72. Sirene_Fippy liked klanderso's post in the thread Fixed Internally The sever is not responding / You have been disconnected..

We discovered that one of the zone machines enjoyed New Years too much and needed a swift kick to sober up. Zones should be back to normal...

Jan 2, 2020
  73. Sirene_Fippy replied to the thread /copylayout issues.

I admire your persistence but I don't think reposting this thread as a bug until you get a forum suspension is the hill you want to die...

Jan 2, 2020
  74. Sirene_Fippy replied to the thread /copylayout issues.

There are like 20 years of bugs in EQ and less than 20 people fixing them, you could try posting in the regular forum instead?

Jan 2, 2020
  75. Sirene_Fippy liked Beimeith's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] (EDIT: I was originally going to add more things in the top box, but I felt like too many people wouldn't get all the references...

Jan 2, 2020
  76. Sirene_Fippy liked Zaray's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Jan 2, 2020
  77. Sirene_Fippy liked Scornfire's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] [IMG] [img] [img]

Jan 2, 2020
  78. Sirene_Fippy liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Named Spawns.

I have witnessed, over the years, some groups/characters have a knack for spawning named. It's like there is an innate "luck" to them....

Dec 28, 2019
  79. Sirene_Fippy liked gnomeboss's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Dec 27, 2019
  80. Sirene_Fippy liked Lisard's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Dec 27, 2019
  81. Sirene_Fippy liked Gnomius's post in the thread Glitched ground spawn collection point in Stratos.

There is an unobtainable ground spawn collection point in Stratos. It is located underneath the island with Great Sky Ocean, on the eastern...

Dec 27, 2019
  82. Sirene_Fippy replied to the thread Glitched ground spawn collection point in Stratos.

[media]

Dec 27, 2019
  83. Sirene_Fippy liked Nniki's post in the thread Glitched ground spawn collection point in Stratos.

This one? You can get there from the northern bridge/waterfall area by strafing sideways. [IMG]

Dec 27, 2019
  84. Sirene_Fippy liked Drewie's post in the thread Shield of Val'Sera.

Vhal`Sera in the Tower of Frozen Shadow drops a mispelled Shield of Val'Sera.

Dec 27, 2019
  85. Sirene_Fippy replied to the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Dec 26, 2019
  86. Sirene_Fippy liked Pano's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Dec 26, 2019
  87. Sirene_Fippy replied to the thread Fixed Internally The last of the storm boars.

Suggestions for people trying to do this quest: Note we had 6 characters, no mercs or pets in our group and restarted the quest 3+ times. I...

Dec 25, 2019
  88. Sirene_Fippy liked Buri's post in the thread Dire wolves count as birds.

Last night in EW, one of my group members completed the slayer achievement "Bird Flew" after killing a dire wolf. We confirmed it, another...

Dec 22, 2019
  89. Sirene_Fippy liked svann's post in the thread Flat or Round?.

OTOH for it to be a globe you should see ships slowly go under the horizon.

Dec 21, 2019
  90. Sirene_Fippy liked Nennius's post in the thread Flat or Round?.

If so, it could be the very first verifiable DeepFake. This is historic! Loose the media hounds on it. Let every person in a...

Dec 21, 2019
  91. Sirene_Fippy liked Vumad's post in the thread Flat or Round?.

Then how do you explain the Vah Shir? Moon landing Fake? Hah!

Dec 21, 2019
  92. Sirene_Fippy replied to the thread Flat or Round?.

The video is good, but not concrete evidence. At the beginning it says "not actual gameplay footage." In Norrath it's a common belief...

Dec 21, 2019
  93. Sirene_Fippy liked Xianzu_Monk_Tunare's post in the thread Flat or Round?.

We have seen that Norrath is a sphere when we look down on it from the moon of Luclin. I think that Norrath's unusual uninform day...

Dec 21, 2019
  94. Sirene_Fippy liked Vumad's post in the thread Flat or Round?.

I like your argument. Your science is sound. If your observations are correct, then the associated animation of historical accounts...

Dec 21, 2019
  95. Sirene_Fippy liked Diptera's post in the thread Flat or Round?.

Norrath is flat, and I've got the original teatowel to prove it :)

Dec 21, 2019
  96. Sirene_Fippy liked svann's post in the thread Flat or Round?.

Its the same time everywhere so I guess the globes must be wrong. Its flat.

Dec 21, 2019
  97. Sirene_Fippy liked Skuz's post in the thread Flat or Round?.

I prefer to think of Norrath as a multidimensional Rhombicosidodecahedron.

Dec 21, 2019
  98. Sirene_Fippy liked Derka's post in the thread Flat or Round?.

Norrath appears to prove them both wrong and is pillow shaped! [IMG]

Dec 21, 2019
  99. Sirene_Fippy liked Hayzeus's post in the thread Flat or Round?.

So, I recently watched a document on an unnamed streaming service about the so called Flat Earthers out there. I have always been aware...

Dec 21, 2019
  100. Sirene_Fippy replied to the thread Info Needed Incorrect reporting on "Worn Off/Overwritten" messages.

Here's an example that might work: [Wed Dec 18 19:08:32 2019] You begin casting Divine Imposition Rk. III. [Wed Dec 18 19:08:34 2019]...

Dec 19, 2019
  101. Sirene_Fippy liked Rumstil's post in the thread AA parser now available.

Hi guys, it's been 2 years since the AA have been updated so many of them are out of date now. For those of you that care, I could use some...

Dec 14, 2019
  102. Sirene_Fippy liked Nniki's post in the thread DoDH lore.

It appears to me that the lore isn't entirely consistent. The story of Venril cursing the Nest, which suggests Shissar origins for his...

Nov 29, 2019
  103. Sirene_Fippy liked Derresh's post in the thread Has a Date of Launch for ToV Been Announced Yet.

Best EQ box art there has been in a long time, but I felt it was missing something. [IMG]

Nov 27, 2019
  104. Sirene_Fippy replied to the thread Log Horizon.

Log Horizon - I thought the first season was bearable, the second was awful. I think it is a little more EQ2 than EQ1 but there's a lot of...

Nov 26, 2019
  105. Sirene_Fippy liked Buri's post in the thread Log Horizon.

I've watched both of those... another good anime series along the same lines is Sword Art Online.

Nov 26, 2019
  106. Sirene_Fippy liked Iven's post in the thread Rest in Peace Aradune..

R.I.P. Brad. This is Aradune's grave from the original more than twenty year old tutorial.... [IMG]...

Nov 20, 2019
  107. Sirene_Fippy liked Derresh's post in the thread This breaks my heart.

Very sad. When it comes to battling depression you have to defeat it everytime yet it only has to defeat you once.

Nov 20, 2019
  108. Sirene_Fippy liked Jyve's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[img]

Nov 14, 2019
  109. Sirene_Fippy replied to the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] (thx raccoo) [IMG]

Nov 14, 2019
  110. Sirene_Fippy liked Derresh's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] [IMG]

Nov 13, 2019
  111. Sirene_Fippy liked gnomeboss's post in the thread Priest GINA favorites.

this is brilliant. because of intellectual limitations, i cannot get gamparse to work when i'm just healing (on cle) and not dps'ing....

Nov 11, 2019
  112. Sirene_Fippy liked Niloiv's post in the thread Bard Epic Real-point-oh!.

[IMG] I commissioned Ashé Cravenock, to forge a custom saber for me...It's missing the particle effect, but I feel the Spirit of Vesagran...

Nov 11, 2019
  113. Sirene_Fippy liked Qbert's post in the thread Not A Bug Norrathian Explorer cannot be completed.

You can either create your own guild (Alt + G) or join the server-default guild ( http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=8451...

Nov 10, 2019
  114. Sirene_Fippy liked Drewie's post in the thread Any zones that were partially developed, but scrapped?.

The Shadeweaver to Umbral Key is still dropping in Umbral Plains, even though it was never really usable. You can still see the extremity...

Nov 9, 2019
  115. Sirene_Fippy liked Blart's post in the thread Favorite item Name or Look.

I stopped by your guild hall and really enjoyed your collection, thank you ;)

Nov 2, 2019
  116. Sirene_Fippy liked That0neguy's post in the thread Raid Tool - Group leaders not shown.

When you removed all the people from a group in the raid tool it removes the "group leader" flag for that person however it still counts...

Oct 31, 2019
  117. Sirene_Fippy liked yober's post in the thread Canceling /camp desk causes you to camp when zoning.

If you /camp desk in PoK then cancel it and use a PoK stone you will be sent to server select. Combined with the other bug means you just...

Oct 31, 2019
  118. Sirene_Fippy replied to the thread Ragefire/Lockjaw: Is it possible to have a vote to remove the current vote system?.

The only time an expansion may not have passed a vote was before Agnarr, when there were a decent amount of people begging for a PoP locked...

Oct 31, 2019
  119. Sirene_Fippy liked Angahran's post in the thread Confirmed Bard Bug: Song Gems Locking Up When Using Clickies.

This bug has been around for a long time. Apparently at random, although seems more likely when keys are being pressed fast, the spellbar...

Oct 27, 2019
  120. Sirene_Fippy replied to the thread Confirmed Mercenaries lose buffs upon zoning.

Did your mercenary have like 800 buffs?

Oct 27, 2019
  121. Sirene_Fippy liked Sancus's post in the thread Fixed Internally Direct Damage Twincast Tag Bugged.

Summary: It appears that direct damage hits from procs are getting flagged as Twincasts without actually being twincasts. This causes the...

Oct 27, 2019
  122. Sirene_Fippy replied to the thread Can clerics please regain the title of top healers?.

I'm confused, let's say I am a cleric. If I read a heal parse, that has a shaman on top, followed by a warrior, in what way am I the...

Oct 24, 2019
  123. Sirene_Fippy liked Syylke_EMarr's post in the thread Priest GINA favorites.

This should handle it: (.*\. ){S1} healed you for {S2} hit points by {S3}\. Then for the display text, you'd just do "{S1} - {S2} -...

Oct 23, 2019
  124. Sirene_Fippy replied to the thread Priest GINA favorites.

Here is what I was able to come up with: Trigger: other heals me Search Text: ^((.*)(\.|\!)\s?\s)?(?<healer>.+) healed you\s(over...

Oct 23, 2019
  125. Sirene_Fippy liked Balthozzar's post in the thread Old, old Fishing Bug.

As a long time player (though also with long breaks), I remember the original, pre-Kunark game, including practicing swimming and fishing...

Oct 20, 2019
  126. Sirene_Fippy liked ttobey's post in the thread The EverQuest Show - Interview with Holly Longdale.

I have the POWER!

Oct 17, 2019
  127. Sirene_Fippy replied to the thread Nice little change on /pick incoming.

I'm confused as to why people are upset about this. recommendation to solve instance abuse Jun 1, 2015 Exploiting Loot Gains...

Oct 13, 2019
  128. Sirene_Fippy liked svann's post in the thread Shadowstep Doesn't Work (let's get this over with).

If you want a good jump get a Steamjet Pack

Oct 10, 2019
  129. Sirene_Fippy liked Sancus's post in the thread Hardest Raids in EQ.

Nah, that's TBL. For reference, here's days between the first and 2nd win for every expansion tracked on EGL (Edit: RoF is T2 btw; there...

Oct 9, 2019
  130. Sirene_Fippy liked Darchon_Xegony's post in the thread Hardest Raids in EQ.

Your list definitely has recency bias. Rathe Council 1.0 was ridiculous to start off with prior to the flecking patch. I believe...

Oct 9, 2019
  131. Sirene_Fippy liked Monkman's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[img]via Imgflip Meme Generator

Oct 6, 2019
  132. Sirene_Fippy liked HoodenShuklak's post in the thread Player riposte nerfs and why?.

So now we must get a successful party before riposting too?!

Oct 3, 2019
  133. Sirene_Fippy replied to the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Sep 26, 2019
  134. Sirene_Fippy liked Spellfire's post in the thread Fall into Fun Sale!.

:D

Sep 25, 2019
  135. Sirene_Fippy replied to the thread Fall into Fun Sale!.

I think this picture is foreshadowing for the new expansion, ship to ship combat confirmed.

Sep 25, 2019
  136. Sirene_Fippy liked Nennius's post in the thread Fall into Fun Sale!.

Maybe if it was rebranded as a Yarrrrrrrrrrrrrrd Sale?

Sep 25, 2019
  137. Sirene_Fippy liked Sancus's post in the thread Since you made riposte worthless, let us turn it off..

If riposte is worthless, why not delete the skill entirely? Oh, that's right, because it's actually still really powerful in current...

Sep 21, 2019
  138. Sirene_Fippy replied to the thread Test Update 09/10/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

The pet buff window doesn't save "short duration" (buffs that go in song window) buffs when you camp/zone any more. I think it was...

Sep 21, 2019
  139. Sirene_Fippy liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread The EverQuest Show - Episode 6! Watch it now!.

Hi again everyone! The EverQuest Show - Episode 6 is out now! [media] Take a look, let me know what you think, comment, subscribe,...

Sep 20, 2019
  140. Sirene_Fippy replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 09/18/2019.

Mana cost in the spell display window doesn't include the cost of any spells triggered by the spell. Here's all the triggered spells...

Sep 19, 2019
  141. Sirene_Fippy liked Zanarnar's post in the thread Shrunken Goblin Skull Earring - Safe to Sell?.

OTOH, the shadow buffs make great junk buffs for dispelling mobs.

Sep 19, 2019
  142. Sirene_Fippy replied to the thread Any Mangler raiding guilds require melees to shrink?.

Not having a shrink wand used to be a major noob flag, and not shrinking on raids used to be heresy. For whatever reason this seems to have...

Sep 11, 2019
  143. Sirene_Fippy liked Mithra's post in the thread Any Mangler raiding guilds require melees to shrink?.

If you aren't max shrunk you have collision and can be annoying for any melee trying to change position.

Sep 11, 2019
  144. Sirene_Fippy liked Beimeith's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Sep 10, 2019
  145. Sirene_Fippy liked Scornfire's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Sep 10, 2019
  146. Sirene_Fippy replied to the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Sep 8, 2019