Sirene_Fippy's Recent Activity

1. Sirene_Fippy liked halfridge's post in the thread Confirmed Fabled broken in The Sleeper's Tomb for at least 2 years.

Bug: Fabled broken in The Sleeper's Tomb for at least 2 years. Please fix before next Fabled season or add the Fabled Sleeper's Tomb loot...

Mar 29, 2024
  2. Sirene_Fippy posted a new thread.

QA In Progress Personas and Pillars of Alra Teleport

The Pillars of Alra quest "The First Pilgrimage" is not repeatable - if you've done it already, you can't do it again to get the DRU/WIZ...

Forum: Bug Reports

Feb 7, 2024
  3. Sirene_Fippy liked Juion's post in the thread Not A Bug Personas and New Tanaan Crafting Mastery.

I've found what I believe to be a bug/oversight in the interaction with personas and New Tanaan Crafting Mastery. It doesn't seem to have...

Feb 5, 2024
  4. Sirene_Fippy liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread What's the #1 Dragon in EQ? The Biggest Episode of The EverQuest Show yet!.

Hello Norrath! Get ready! A few weeks back I asked for your Top 10 dragons of EQ....and now it's time for our reveal! Episode 23 is ALL...

Feb 5, 2024
  5. Sirene_Fippy liked Fanra's post in the thread From Crawl to Tall: eqclient.ini Changes and DX11.

Since the January 17, 2024 game update that brought DirectX 11 (DX11) to live servers, playing EQ for me became annoying. Lag, stuttering,...

Jan 20, 2024
  6. Sirene_Fippy liked Nudia's post in the thread Swapping Personas Wipes Vitality.

I've recently started enabling sharing to try and help with the grind on this persona. Unfortunately, when changing back to my main that...

Jan 11, 2024
  7. Sirene_Fippy liked Salinae's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Can clerics get a real invis item? or even the ability to cast it as an AA?

Jan 10, 2024
  8. Sirene_Fippy liked FencallenBristle's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

How do you plan to make clerics more fun to play outside of raids? Group content is not engaging enough, and soloing is not an option. They...

Jan 10, 2024
  9. Sirene_Fippy liked Lisard's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Jan 7, 2024
  10. Sirene_Fippy liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread LS TS Slots by Raid Coin.

This may come up again this year, I have updated my chart for how many LS TS slots you can buy if only using raid coin. This is a rough...

Jan 6, 2024
  11. Sirene_Fippy liked Mikana's post in the thread Please stop depopping mercs on zone crowding.

"This zone has too many players and / or mercenaries" message - I've been camping here for over an hour, so why should my healer merc get...

Dec 29, 2023
  12. Sirene_Fippy replied to the thread Server Transfers from Firiona Vie To Zek.

I think Firiona Vie and Zek should be merged. Firiona Zek. PVP and free trade - total chaos. :P

Dec 7, 2023
  13. Sirene_Fippy liked Beimeith's post in the thread Enchanter runes order of operations discussion revisit.

As a final thought: It would be far more preferable if EQ checked runes in Reverse SPA order. Example (current way it works): You...

Nov 10, 2023
  14. Sirene_Fippy replied to the thread He Played EverQuest For 100 Hours - Should You?.

As much as the EQ lifers love the game, it really could do a lot better in terms of teaching new players and smoothing over some of the bad...

Oct 23, 2023
  15. Sirene_Fippy liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread He Played EverQuest For 100 Hours - Should You?.

Josh Strife Hayes posted a video of EverQuest. He committed to 100 hours of playtime to see if it's worth proceeding to invest time into....

Oct 23, 2023