Silver-Crow's Recent Activity

1. Silver-Crow replied to the thread PoP locked server Agnaar.

Personally i think you're right that having an end point for TLP should be set... although i suspect that POP/Ldon is too soon. I think...

Apr 11, 2024
  2. Silver-Crow replied to the thread PoP locked server Agnaar.

They originally tried to implement pop locking for TLP servers when Aradune/Rizlona were announced Aradune and Rizlona are on the way! |...

Apr 11, 2024
  3. Silver-Crow replied to the thread One Hobby Dev + EQ + Unreal Engine 5.2 =.

To be honest, just convert Classic and you've got your new USP for the next TLP to draw people in. Then make the expansion release...

Apr 9, 2024
  4. Silver-Crow replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

As i see it, There's actually no benefit to these servers, so why support them. Just make a stand, do your 'fresh start' on Aradune and...

Apr 5, 2024
  5. Silver-Crow replied to the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

I think persona's will take the sting out of this a little. Previous progression will all have been done.. and you can start...

Apr 2, 2024
  6. Silver-Crow replied to the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

Boxing and mercs are the same thing... a players response to not being able to fill out the groups that they need to achieve what they want...

Mar 26, 2024
  7. Silver-Crow replied to the thread A minor but cool request for TLP2024 - All races/classes.

Indeed... Free trade on a TLP will never happen - They said and yet it did. A PVP TLP will never happen - They said. Actually yeah,...

Mar 12, 2024
  8. Silver-Crow replied to the thread A minor but cool request for TLP2024 - All races/classes.

As thing stand on TLP you need to throw away any character you've made up to that point if you plan to play a zerk/bst. Additionally you're...

Mar 12, 2024
  9. Silver-Crow replied to the thread Once AA's are Maxxed?.

Start a Persona :) It's still buggy enough to erase your main character so you can level it all over again :rolleyes:

Mar 5, 2024
  10. Silver-Crow replied to the thread 125 Bard song rotation..

Bards used to have a different mix tape for every group, but really most of their songs have devolved down to not worth a slot in a spell...

Feb 28, 2024
  11. Silver-Crow replied to the thread my dream tlp in may.

No keying for raids No truebox Free Trade All classes/races unlocked All expansions unlocked from beginning Guaranteed high population...

Feb 26, 2024
  12. Silver-Crow replied to the thread Good idea?.

Basically this is an EQ2 mechanic. Buffs last for as long as the buffer is still in the party. Would need a bit of rework to add it to EQ1...

Feb 12, 2024
  13. Silver-Crow replied to the thread Testing waters for Euro guild on FV.

Might be worth just hitching on to Mischief and riding that to live. Server has free trade and at least one euro guild which is looking...

Feb 8, 2024
  14. Silver-Crow replied to the thread No One Wants To Play On Live Servers.

To be honest, yes... if you buy a lvl 100 boost and you've never played the class before, it can feel like it's all too much... some...

Jan 12, 2024
  15. Silver-Crow replied to the thread Pet Peeve: Why don't enchanters have double invis?.

Got to remember that when they gave bards double invis, the devs had the last laugh and tied in lev to it too.... major aggravation

Dec 20, 2023
  16. Silver-Crow replied to the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

usually by the time pop comes round the next tlp lands and the krono farmers jump ship as it's super simple to monopolise early camps to...

Dec 14, 2023
  17. Silver-Crow replied to the thread 3 Box Suggestions for Mischief.

Depends on your playstyle really and how long you plan to keep going. Mercs are fine for a while, but ultimately will become pretty much...

Nov 10, 2023
  18. Silver-Crow replied to the thread Lag Carries over to PC processes.

of course, those of you fandango machines... if you're binding EQ to specific cores, take care to use the performance cores and not the...

Nov 7, 2023
  19. Silver-Crow replied to the thread Next TLP Proposal.

Here's an idea.... A.N.Other ruleset... don't care, it's all been done before. However.... No all access membership requirement.... but...

Oct 30, 2023