Silvena's Recent Activity

1. Silvena liked MageGuy's post in the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Sorry. Posted the below on wrong forum: Can you guys - for the love of INNORUUK - please consider reducing NPTs refresh time? Three mins...

Apr 18, 2024 at 1:24 PM
  2. Silvena liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Group NPT.

It's probably the same made-up-out-of-thin-air reason they don't let the ranger Enrichment spells be MGB-able.

Apr 18, 2024 at 7:19 AM
  3. Silvena liked Senvie's post in the thread Group NPT.

While I am loving that it is not a group cast spell, can we please lower the CD of the recast to keep more in line with the single...

Apr 18, 2024 at 7:14 AM
  4. Silvena liked Lodestar's post in the thread Click Item Problem.

100% accurate.

Apr 15, 2024 at 3:37 PM
  5. Silvena liked Allayna's post in the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

The biggest let down to Champion's Oath isn't the 2 year delay. It isn't that it falls short in every way of what a current knight does in...

Apr 15, 2024 at 2:30 PM
  6. Silvena liked MageGuy's post in the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

ahh ok, so just checked out NPT...cannot MGB (as mentioned by someone previously) but can target and use on another toon or group etc., w/...

Apr 14, 2024 at 3:35 PM
  7. Silvena liked kizant's post in the thread EQLogParser questions.

Version 2.2.11 has these updates. If the auto installer thing doesn't work right just go download it directly from the main link the...

Apr 14, 2024 at 9:10 AM
  8. Silvena liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread EQLogParser questions.

Thanks for all your work and effort on EQLP, kizant. The fact you put your own time into this and ask for nothing in return is a...

Apr 14, 2024 at 9:10 AM
  9. Silvena liked Act of Valor's post in the thread Persona's & different names.

I don't want think of the many ways this could corrupt a character by having their names changed.

Apr 8, 2024
  10. Silvena liked Vumad's post in the thread Feature Request - Self applied No Trade tags.

The best example I know of for this request is The Bone Rod (but there are other examples). It can be bandoliered, so it can be...

Apr 8, 2024
  11. Silvena liked Laronk's post in the thread Feature Request - Self applied No Trade tags.

I would love this feature since it would also work like a do not sell button for when I just sell stuff in bags quick.

Apr 8, 2024
  12. Silvena liked JohnnyRedLight's post in the thread QA In Progress Universal Chat service issue.

I would be happy with **WORKING** channels capped at 400...

Apr 7, 2024
  13. Silvena liked Fenthen's post in the thread Time entitled to my account!.

I have over 42 years entitled on one of my accounts which was made in 2000. They did some weird multiplicative addition in the database at...

Apr 7, 2024
  14. Silvena liked Iven's post in the thread Guide events.

Guides as quest givers do usually act like NPCs, so they do only react to some but not all input. It is a bonus to have them around even if...

Apr 3, 2024
  15. Silvena liked Nennius's post in the thread Guide events.

Well put. I do appreciate volunteers whether in this game or in real life.

Apr 3, 2024
  16. Silvena liked Fenthen's post in the thread Guide events.

Guide Program FAQ and Application | Guide Forums (daybreakgames.com) Be the change you wish to see in the world.

Apr 3, 2024
  17. Silvena liked NyteShayd's post in the thread Brewmaster Berina AEing PoK.

This seems to happen every couple years with the latest viral DoT in a raid. Maybe it's time to code a "dispel on zoning" component into...

Apr 2, 2024
  18. Silvena liked Ythera's post in the thread April is here, and that’s no joke!.

The entire raid yesterday consisted of a swarm of sharks, which I approve. Now enchanters just need shark illusion to finish the job.

Apr 2, 2024
  19. Silvena liked Dewd's post in the thread Fixed Spell Bar Lockup.

The hotfix today which was "- Corrected an issue where activated item effects could lock out your spellbar." did not fix the issue....

Apr 2, 2024
  20. Silvena liked Warpeace's post in the thread Silver Ring of Adroitness - 25th Raid Drop.

Part of the problem is the pace things are being forced to live. This stuff should be tested on BETA so augs slots are not missing even...

Apr 2, 2024
  21. Silvena liked Svann2's post in the thread Brewmaster Berina AEing PoK.

Oh no you gotta get a screenshot posted. The gods demand it....

Apr 1, 2024
  22. Silvena liked fransisco's post in the thread Fixed Spell Bar Lockup.

I was having this to on my enchanter. Was not in combat, was just casting an illusion on my pet. Every time I would have to log out and...

Apr 1, 2024
  23. Silvena liked Szilent's post in the thread Icon on Header of Ability Screen.

I think a screenshot of what you're seeing and curious about may be helpful in this case.

Apr 1, 2024
  24. Silvena liked Windance's post in the thread 4 months after release, what's your highest persona?.

What's your highest persona? - zero Roughly how many hours did it take to get to that level? - zero Did you use a heroic character for...

Apr 1, 2024
  25. Silvena liked Bonde's post in the thread Fixed Recent Hotfix and Worse Lag.

How the "lag" looks like. On the image below, we have a LS raid encounter. Xtended target has boss and adds. They are slowly going down...

Apr 1, 2024
  26. Silvena liked code-zero's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Crushbone Belts, Bard Mail, Bone Chips and Red Wine quest among many ring any bells?

Apr 1, 2024
  27. Silvena liked Eaedyilye's post in the thread EQ 31st expansion raids need to be better.

What about the Butcher? That random mob that spawns that kills everything? Now wouldn't that be the bees knees.

Mar 31, 2024
  28. Silvena liked Nennius's post in the thread 90% rez.

We "feign" death? We are method actors. We really die.

Mar 30, 2024
  29. Silvena liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Fixed Broken Illusion Part of Jann's Veil.

On my characters across several accounts and characters in, the illusion part of Jann's Veil seems to be broken. When clicked, either...

Mar 30, 2024
  30. Silvena liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Fixed Spell Bar Lockup.

I just posted as a separate bug thread, but I'm having issues with recasting Jann's Veil specifically ... and it's basically freezing me...

Mar 30, 2024
  31. Silvena liked Ruhpez's post in the thread Fixed Spell Bar Lockup.

Anyone else having the spell bar lock up after a few minutes since the 3/29 hotfix? It works fine for a few minutes and then I have to...

Mar 30, 2024
  32. Silvena replied to the thread 90% rez.

Certainly in a far more convincing manner.

Mar 30, 2024
  33. Silvena liked Jack's post in the thread How do i completely get rid of raid lag?.

WTB option in settings to turn on stick figures for raids and running around pok. BRING BACK THE STICK FIGURES! I hate messing around...

Mar 29, 2024
  34. Silvena liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Shroudkeepers missing from POK.

I don't know about other servers, but on Drinal last night there was some sort of guide event that required everyone to shroud down to a...

Mar 29, 2024
  35. Silvena liked KavisTM's post in the thread Shroudkeepers missing from POK.

I have this same problem. Petitioned last night but the response was they couldn't do anything til it was 'looked into by our team' and...

Mar 29, 2024
  36. Silvena liked fransisco's post in the thread Gnomes appear with no hand items in Guild Lobby.

i just avoid that zone like a plague ward. Wish I could get to guild hall without going through it. Lag pile totally ruined that zone, plus...

Mar 29, 2024
  37. Silvena liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread In Progress graphics exploding into kalaidascope.

I've had the new UI disabled the moment you put that switch in, and I've had this crap happening every single night I play. The UI has...

Mar 29, 2024
  38. Silvena replied to the thread Gnomes appear with no hand items in Guild Lobby.

I've seen all weapons disappear. I've seen just certain weapon types disappear. I've removed ornaments from my weapons and had the...

Mar 28, 2024
  39. Silvena liked Conq's post in the thread In Progress graphics exploding into kalaidascope.

Still happening. Tunare server, Guild Lobby, 19:00 PDT.

Mar 27, 2024
  40. Silvena liked Conq's post in the thread Did we get changes, who left?.

I'm sorry Meeko, I didn't see the job posting for the "Game Experience Assessor" position, Requirements: play Everquest endlessly for 20+...

Mar 27, 2024
  41. Silvena liked Iven's post in the thread On the Social Organization of Frogloks.

The University of Krup will award you the title "Dr. frog. lok." for that fine doctorate. :)

Mar 27, 2024
  42. Silvena liked Strawberry's post in the thread How do i completely get rid of raid lag?.

You're overestimating what these services need. HD streaming uses just 5Mb/s, and EQ could run on a 56k modem. If you use a packet...

Mar 27, 2024
  43. Silvena liked kizant's post in the thread How do i completely get rid of raid lag?.

Use a skelly illusion!!

Mar 27, 2024
  44. Silvena liked Fanra's post in the thread How do i completely get rid of raid lag?.

The below is expected to go to live servers on April 17:...

Mar 27, 2024
  45. Silvena replied to the thread How do i completely get rid of raid lag?.

He means uploading, though.

Mar 27, 2024
  46. Silvena liked Conq's post in the thread How do i completely get rid of raid lag?.

This is a rule in our guild. Turn off Phub just while you raid. Then resume while we do loot. We are not barbarians. Conq

Mar 27, 2024
  47. Silvena liked niente's post in the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

I made a post then edited it to a smiley face after thinking better of it. Then deleted it. I don't think my post being here or not is...

Mar 27, 2024
  48. Silvena liked Captain Video's post in the thread How do i completely get rid of raid lag?.

Also, do not run streaming services (e.g. Netflix) while raiding in EQ. HD streamers are notorious bandwidth eaters, and low available...

Mar 27, 2024
  49. Silvena liked Smokezz's post in the thread How do i completely get rid of raid lag?.

When you find out, let the rest of us know please.

Mar 27, 2024
  50. Silvena liked Svann2's post in the thread How do i completely get rid of raid lag?.

Disable virusscan for the whole eq folder not just the log file.

Mar 27, 2024
  51. Silvena liked NyteShayd's post in the thread Pet Classes and Companion's Fury Bug.

If it did, that would be awesome because of a long outstanding bug that Sancus has been MVP on getting addressed by Dev. Alas, no....

Mar 27, 2024
  52. Silvena liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Pet Classes and Companion's Fury Bug.

From a spectator... ...you might not want them to dive too deep into pet dps, especially swarm pet dps. You never know what they might...

Mar 26, 2024
  53. Silvena liked Syylke_EMarr's post in the thread Too Many Tell Windows Breaks Them.

So, guildmate had this come up a couple days ago and, after some tinkering, I found the cause and solution. If you have too many Tell...

Mar 26, 2024
  54. Silvena liked alanus's post in the thread Unkempt Woods Raid - Some initial wave mobs get stuck.

In the Unkempt Woods raid, in the initial waves of mobs, some of them get stuck when pathing to the zone in area.

Mar 26, 2024
  55. Silvena liked Svann2's post in the thread Updates for Tinkering.

tinker grenades

Mar 25, 2024
  56. Silvena liked Cairbrae's post in the thread In Progress graphics exploding into kalaidascope.

This has been an elusive set of bugs that've been hard to reproduce. We believe it's fixed internally and it'll be in the next Test update....

Mar 25, 2024
  57. Silvena liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread In Progress graphics exploding into kalaidascope.

Everytime I see this stuff happening, I'm reminded of that scene from Interstellar where Cooper is in the tesseract, behind the...

Mar 25, 2024
  58. Silvena replied to the thread In Progress graphics exploding into kalaidascope.

It's a good thing there's a map of the lobby? Live server. It's usually a small thing. Weapons not fully loading, maybe a glitch in...

Mar 25, 2024
  59. Silvena liked Remien's post in the thread Assign Icon to Hot Buttons.

Yep, I've been doing the same and have to redo it once new graphics are added to the old black icons. I don't believe this is a bug but it...

Mar 24, 2024
  60. Silvena liked Shredd's post in the thread a forge courier.

Seen this bird on raids too.

Mar 24, 2024
  61. Silvena liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread LS Bats.

Yeah, like that glaze, this is not the hill to die on. They screwed up enough mobs when they did the body type changes globally...

Mar 23, 2024
  62. Silvena liked Igorath-Bertox's post in the thread What a puzzling event!.

Why not include your official forums in it. since there are some people who don't use any of those for certain reasons. plus how can you...

Mar 23, 2024
  63. Silvena liked Atlans's post in the thread Thanks EQ Development Team for PAX East panel, etc..

Thanks for braving the freezing wind in Boston yesterday. It was great seeing so many folks show up for the panel discussion. Some of the...

Mar 22, 2024
  64. Silvena liked Fanra's post in the thread Not A Bug Some JERK put a campfire on TOP of the rock in Riwwi.

We already have the cannot plant a campfire if the ground is not level / you are not on the ground. So this seems like something that can...

Mar 21, 2024
  65. Silvena liked Fenthen's post in the thread LS Bats.

Bats in Dragon Necropolis (CoV) see through rogue SoS as well, as was intended when the expansion launched.

Mar 21, 2024
  66. Silvena liked Svann2's post in the thread Not A Bug Some JERK put a campfire on TOP of the rock in Riwwi.

/hidecampfire [all][none] Most of the time having a visible campfire is not useful and just annoying when it interferes with gameplay or...

Mar 21, 2024
  67. Silvena liked rusco's post in the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

This can be reproduced in the Hero's Forge Mission on the Spider Queen stage. If you have killed the eggs and try to move the Spider Queen...

Mar 20, 2024
  68. Silvena liked Morrigan's post in the thread Fixed Internally Zoning & Relogging Placing Me Under the Map.

Ice Giant Facade also placing me under the world when zoning.

Mar 19, 2024
  69. Silvena liked Morrigan's post in the thread Fixed Internally Zoning & Relogging Placing Me Under the Map.

I have had multiple issues when zoning or when relogging of the game placing me under the world map. This happened a few times in the guild...

Mar 19, 2024
  70. Silvena liked Fintank's post in the thread Today is the day!.

Still awaiting an answer on why EQ2 players get to enjoy their large purchase mounts and illusions on multiple characters/servers and we...

Mar 19, 2024
  71. Silvena liked Veteran_BetaTester's post in the thread Message delay....

65 seconds to see my chat appear in General channel. [IMG]

Mar 18, 2024
  72. Silvena liked Doranur_Aleguzzler's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Y'all need to STOP thinking in terms of "at will". All during the beta process, we were asking for a time lockout identical or similar...

Mar 18, 2024
  73. Silvena replied to the thread LS Bats.

Just like those fun bats in CoV's Dragon Necropolis seeing SoS. Before the body type changes. That was a fun surprise when sneaking...

Mar 18, 2024
  74. Silvena liked Yinla's post in the thread LS Bats.

It makes sense that bats would see both, they don't "see" as other creatures do, they bounce sound off objects.

Mar 18, 2024
  75. Silvena liked Nennius's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Exactly! It is entirely possible for a game to use both paradigms in its design. One gives a restrictive way to play and the other...

Mar 18, 2024
  76. Silvena liked DeadRagarr's post in the thread Question on level 100 Heroic Character - Pillars port spell.

Should be added to merchants =(

Mar 17, 2024
  77. Silvena liked alanus's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

This. Tunat wasn't killed until way after OOW was out. Tunat was very difficult back then. Uqua (first flag raid) was not beatable...

Mar 17, 2024
  78. Silvena liked Marton's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

Many guilds folded due to GoD and a large amount of people left the game back then. Devs themselves admitted that GoD was bad.

Mar 17, 2024
  79. Silvena liked Veteran_BetaTester's post in the thread The free crown ornament.

No (photos I just found on the web) [IMG] [IMG] Yes. [media] I had this hat in the early 90's. One day I heard this blimp flying...

Mar 17, 2024
  80. Silvena liked Fanra's post in the thread Fixed Internally 25th Anniversary - ACH window points to wrong zone.

To make totally clear in case someone is not familiar with this: Ghrald McMannus is in Katta Castellum. Not Katta Castrum. Achievements...

Mar 17, 2024
  81. Silvena liked Yukaan the Bear's post in the thread Fixed Internally 25th Anniversary - ACH window points to wrong zone.

Hello! When you open the achievement window for the 25th anniversary mission, it tells you to go to "Katta Castrum" but the mob is actually...

Mar 17, 2024
  82. Silvena liked Conq's post in the thread Not A Bug Some JERK put a campfire on TOP of the rock in Riwwi.

One can use the find button to ascertain the identity of the owner of said fellowship campfire and possibly use that information to send a...

Mar 17, 2024
  83. Silvena liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Not A Bug Some JERK put a campfire on TOP of the rock in Riwwi.

If they gave us the option to hide other people's campfires, this would never be an issue.

Mar 17, 2024
  84. Silvena liked CatsPaws's post in the thread All Access but no Heroic Character Token available.

Similar thing happened to one of my accounts but in reverse. Logged in and the area on the character inventory screen where it shows the...

Mar 17, 2024
  85. Silvena liked Rijacki's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

But what about the gold fish shoals nibbling at my toes?

Mar 17, 2024
  86. Silvena replied to the thread requirement for.

Silly rainbow rings. 120 required.

Mar 16, 2024
  87. Silvena liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Drunkard's Stein - Galdorin Visigothe not singing his song.

Every time I run this task for an alt to get the stein, I always think of that scene in The Blues Brothers where they're singing in the...

Mar 16, 2024
  88. Silvena liked TillasX's post in the thread Confirmed 25th Anniversary Raid items have no aug slots.

No augmentation slots on new items--no type 3, no type 8, no type 5.[IMG]

Mar 16, 2024
  89. Silvena liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Not A Bug No Torch on F2P/Silver?.

You are right! Thanks. (I know no one ever posts this on responses lol) NOT A BUG - please delete.

Mar 16, 2024
  90. Silvena replied to the thread Not A Bug No Torch on F2P/Silver?.

From: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/it-is-everquest%E2%80%99s-25th-anniversary.296895/

Mar 16, 2024
  91. Silvena liked Barraind's post in the thread AMA Response Feedback.

"Everquest is a group game and blablabla" No, see, everquest is a game where if I want to run through old raids for funsies, I log in a...

Mar 16, 2024
  92. Silvena liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread LS Bats.

What makes you think it's a bug? Lots of animals, particluarly bats, have always seen thru invis throughout EQ's history.

Mar 16, 2024
  93. Silvena liked Oberan's post in the thread LS Bats.

Echolocation They don't need to see you to find you (hence invis doesn't work on them) (or for the dnd nerds Blindsight)

Mar 16, 2024
  94. Silvena liked Mrtyu's post in the thread Fixed Internally extra planar potential shard.

This is valid. Will get this fixed for next update.

Mar 15, 2024
  95. Silvena liked Conq's post in the thread Fixed Internally extra planar potential shard.

Hope the sellers on Tunare enjoyed the prices I've been paying for these, cuz if they're dropping again, I'm dropping prices! Conq

Mar 15, 2024
  96. Silvena liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Exp and free Heroic tomorrow.

At least with a real alt (not a fake alt persona), you can run it through all the progression for the xp rewards. Using a heroic boost...

Mar 15, 2024
  97. Silvena liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread AMA Response Feedback.

Even if you only put a 5 currency reward on merc tasks in LS, that's only 120 currency for a full rotation of tasks (24). You'd have to...

Mar 15, 2024
  98. Silvena liked Nobildus's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Signed in to say that I was excited for the AMA and glad they followed through despite the responses. I made my character back in 2000, I...

Mar 15, 2024
  99. Silvena liked Dre.'s post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

At least that's over quickly. Every day I see a returning player who wants to "catch up" and sometimes even the occasional newbie...

Mar 15, 2024
  100. Silvena liked Risiko's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

The problem is that you can already do that with out personas if you think about it. For example, if you need to get past a bad area...

Mar 14, 2024
  101. Silvena replied to the thread What does this mean?.

Nope. 100% to AA. It was very odd behavior. I wasn't the only one. It only went "normal" after I toggled sharing to Fellowship off (lesson...

Mar 14, 2024
  102. Silvena liked Svann2's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

You have that on macro dont you :p

Mar 14, 2024
  103. Silvena liked Mirthe's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

I was also really disappointed by this answer. I wish I understood their rationale, but I wish even more they would reconsider. It's...

Mar 14, 2024
  104. Silvena liked Dreamstalker's post in the thread Disconcerting / Mangling.

@aristo In the response you said this was done. However that is not the case in game. They still share the same timer (21) and still...

Mar 14, 2024
  105. Silvena liked Quatreh's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

I m sorry but it isn t: Disconcerting discipline AND Mangling discipline are still on same timer

Mar 14, 2024
  106. Silvena replied to the thread What does this mean?.

Yes and no? I've never had an issue running lesson with fellowship doing what it does until today. Even capped, the AA xp took a hit....

Mar 13, 2024
  107. Silvena replied to the thread What does this mean?.

It means you get less AA per kill now. It's neat. 48% of an AA per kill in Ank Keep with lesson running seems a bit backwards.

Mar 13, 2024
  108. Silvena liked Conq's post in the thread LS Raids corpse respawn point after event.

The idea to spawn corpses at zone in after the chest is popped has to be a bug ya? Especially when certain raids are no where near zone...

Mar 13, 2024
  109. Silvena liked Paye's post in the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

I'd suggest that player race, shrink, and levi isn't relevant to the issue. When it happens the entire group is unable to hit not a single...

Mar 12, 2024
  110. Silvena liked minimind's post in the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

This happens to me most predictably in the dugout area the three goblins spawn in the Pal`Omen mission: Final Fugue. I've had it happen...

Mar 11, 2024
  111. Silvena liked Dewd's post in the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

Literally go to any hill/ramp, stand still, pull a mob to you so it has to path up/down said hill/ramp, and press attack. A large...

Mar 11, 2024
  112. Silvena liked Fanra's post in the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

Just to mention, that when this happens to our party, there are several different races (Halfling, Dark Elf, Erudite, Barbarian, Human)...

Mar 11, 2024
  113. Silvena liked Zaray's post in the thread Bindral Argaff / Brell Serilis.

To add, when I output missing spells, level 1 spell, "Illusion: Brell Serilis" shows as missing.

Mar 11, 2024
  114. Silvena liked Tuco's post in the thread Druid’s Healing Disadvantages.

I was super disappointed in this skill, because I thought it was such a fun idea.

Mar 11, 2024
  115. Silvena liked bombyx's post in the thread Info Needed pets in missions.

Pet taunt not work in Final Fugue mission, mobs keep on ignore pet, both trash or boss mobs. But it works fine in hero forge mission.

Mar 11, 2024
  116. Silvena liked Tatanka's post in the thread Necro AA: Lifeburn - DoT portion overwritten by other necros.

Strange. Both (HT, LB) have 20 minute timers. HT hits initially for 1.37M. LB for 300% of 75% of your HPs. If you have 500K HP, that's...

Mar 9, 2024
  117. Silvena liked Bilderov's post in the thread Swag Shop Opening.

Yes prices aren't bad, but the t-shirt designs look like they were given a whole 60 seconds to come up with a logo... What about (and...

Mar 8, 2024
  118. Silvena liked Lilfella's post in the thread Test Update 03/07/2024 - New Bugs Only.

The type 3 augs given from the bonus anniversary mission are not in a lore group but you can only pick one of the augs and cannot repeat...

Mar 8, 2024
  119. Silvena liked Jumvapace's post in the thread Fixed Internally Artisan and the Druid 'Safe at camp' achievement.

Category: Quest Date/Time: Thu Mar 07 22:13:25 2024 Character: Level 125 Necromancer (Main) Zone: Unkempt Woods 21469 Location: -167.46,...

Mar 7, 2024
  120. Silvena liked Whulfgar's post in the thread Swag Shop Opening.

set of mercs ?

Mar 7, 2024
  121. Silvena liked Yinla's post in the thread Info Needed pets in missions.

Quoting Sancus only for the info on the patches and how missions are behaving. LS missions are having the same issues. Looks like...

Mar 7, 2024
  122. Silvena replied to the thread Swag Shop Opening.

I'm know what I'm getting Conq for his bday

Mar 7, 2024
  123. Silvena liked Knifen's post in the thread Swag Shop Opening.

Conq needs an EQ shirt that says Mercs are the devil -Conq

Mar 7, 2024
  124. Silvena liked Conq's post in the thread Swag Shop Opening.

I was truly expecting an EQ logo T-shirt priced at $1499.00. Was I the only one? Conq

Mar 7, 2024
  125. Silvena liked Filter's post in the thread extra planar potential shard?.

Only seen 1 drop in LS and I've done 2 progression and hunter runs thus far. I haven't seen them drop even in FM like I normally do. I went...

Mar 7, 2024
  126. Silvena replied to the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

Maybe. It's gone from Info Needed to QA in Progress, back to Info Needed... now QA in Progress again.

Mar 7, 2024
  127. Silvena replied to the thread heroic character mount.

Sounds like the lvl 100 heroic Selyrah mount....

Mar 7, 2024
  128. Silvena liked KushallaFV's post in the thread Swag Shop Opening.

None of the items look real. The text on the shirts just looks like someone put a word box over top an image of a shirt.

Mar 7, 2024
  129. Silvena liked Bumkus's post in the thread Stealth nerfs?.

Now do a persona where the main has already completed progression and has done all the collection sets. Let me know if goes,...

Mar 7, 2024
  130. Silvena liked chronicler's post in the thread Enchant Cosgrite x 1 scroll not working.

Check in aa, special

Mar 7, 2024
  131. Silvena liked CatsPaws's post in the thread In Progress Can no longer access desktop from game.

So the patch from July 20, 2022 is being reverted? *** Miscellaneous *** - The client will now always launch in windowed mode...

Mar 7, 2024
  132. Silvena replied to the thread Is there a way to open trade window with your target rather than having to click on them?.

It's a great command! Used a lot when someone afks on top of a quest NPC or trying to pass over poisons in a hug pile.

Mar 6, 2024
  133. Silvena liked Fanra's post in the thread Is there a way to open trade window with your target rather than having to click on them?.

As niente says, target the player, put the item on your cursor, and type /usetarget. This will open a trade window with the target you...

Mar 6, 2024
  134. Silvena liked niente's post in the thread Is there a way to open trade window with your target rather than having to click on them?.

/usetarget does the same thing as the U key and was meant for this purpose (and bugged/invisible bazaar traders).

Mar 6, 2024
  135. Silvena liked Comrade Heorot's post in the thread Test Update 03/05/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Is any other monk curious as to the moving of the clawstrikers line to timer 12? I'm having trouble in seeing any benefit, and surely...

Mar 6, 2024
  136. Silvena liked Lilfella's post in the thread Fixed Internally Additional Key Ring Slots not applying to all characters.

Would you consider changing it to be account wide instead?

Mar 5, 2024
  137. Silvena liked Meeko's post in the thread Test Update 03/05/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I wanted to explain this change in a bit more detail than is available with a one-line patch note. tl;dr This change will result in the...

Mar 5, 2024
  138. Silvena liked Eviara's post in the thread QA In Progress Long-standing issue with Druid Group Cure Spell.

Radiant Cure is a minute recast, so double casts isn't really feasible when there's a DoT shredding your group or the curse is cast more...

Mar 5, 2024
  139. Silvena liked Jumvapace's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

Watch the video again. I assume you're talking about Narwhale's stream. Again. She got a DZadd that had no lockout. She missed it, and...

Mar 5, 2024
  140. Silvena liked Vekaras's post in the thread T3 Raid Bug: Artisan & The Druid - Missing Emotes.

There is a missing emote for Sticky Tick Tocker. I would ASSUME the targeted 4 characters would get a decal and an Emote. I would also...

Mar 5, 2024
  141. Silvena liked Vekaras's post in the thread T3 Raid Bug: Artisan & the Druid - Zone Crash.

Zone crash: Entire instance crashed about 3 minutes after we completed the raid. People saw all their Ach, some converted their necklaces,...

Mar 5, 2024
  142. Silvena liked Vekaras's post in the thread No Fix Planned T3 Raid Bug: Artisan & The Druid - Haze Bomb.

Haze Bomb: This was an ill-conceived mechanism. Had the engagement area been flat, (Goranga from ToL) a gap in the decals to move...

Mar 5, 2024
  143. Silvena liked Vekaras's post in the thread T3 Raid Bug: Artisan & the Druid - An Assault Trooper.

"An Assault Trooper" will sometimes get lost on the way to the raid. (even when pulled) Occasionally they will warp up to Ogna's location...

Mar 5, 2024
  144. Silvena liked Gialana's post in the thread Not a bugg but..

Rather than forcing a view that many people don't use, it would be better if it kept track of which view was last used and return to that.

Mar 4, 2024
  145. Silvena liked Tatanka's post in the thread Sad.

I see the OP's point, but just want to add, "family, casual" doesn't necessarily = bad. When every family, casual guild beats it, then you...

Mar 4, 2024
  146. Silvena liked Tevik's post in the thread Artist and the Druid raid bug.

We also got the text that we completed the achievement Safe at Camp, but the achievement didn't get marked as completed.

Mar 4, 2024
  147. Silvena liked Tevik's post in the thread Cannot Reproduce T3 Raid bug - Heroes Forged.

I mentioned this in the other post, but we got the message that we completed this achievement, but it didn't get marked completed in...

Mar 4, 2024
  148. Silvena liked Veteran_BetaTester's post in the thread Today is the day!.

[IMG]

Mar 3, 2024
  149. Silvena liked Veteran_BetaTester's post in the thread Today is the day!.

Hat and swards [IMG]

Mar 2, 2024
  150. Silvena liked Axxius's post in the thread Fixed Internally 'Plucked' raid achievement is bugged.

The achievement 'Plucked' in the Final Fugue raid is bugged in the same way it was bugged in the mission version of it at the release....

Mar 2, 2024
  151. Silvena liked alanus's post in the thread Fixed Internally 'Plucked' raid achievement is bugged.

We had this happen, too

Mar 2, 2024
  152. Silvena liked Cavall's post in the thread Confirmed the reward system.

My entire guild did not get coins upon completion of the Final Fugue and The Artisan and the Druid raids even after 10 or so minutes. We...

Mar 2, 2024
  153. Silvena liked FawnTemplar's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Great work and well done to you guys. <3

Mar 2, 2024
  154. Silvena liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Can we double the price of subs and Krono?.

I think that bag could have been priced lower as part of the actual celebration year as opposed to charging as much as possible for it....

Mar 2, 2024
  155. Silvena liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Mask is not for everyone?.

Yeah I just realized that lmao. I even answered this on a post a few years ago that so long as you don't convert it then you can just...

Mar 2, 2024
  156. Silvena liked Eaedyilye's post in the thread YoDarkpaw March Market.

That's one thing I hate about a lot of mounts. All mounts should have a smooth ride, or I won't use them. It's a shame, some of the...

Mar 1, 2024
  157. Silvena liked Grammaw's post in the thread YoDarkpaw March Market.

Also, some of the merch is poorly done. The owlbear illusions are tiny, they barely come up to my knees. it looks more like an angry...

Mar 1, 2024
  158. Silvena liked Flatchy's post in the thread Fippy Fest 2024.

For 1500 bucks Fiorina Vie better be visiting me back at the hotel.;)

Mar 1, 2024
  159. Silvena liked Flatchy's post in the thread Question regarding Balance: SK Epic vs. Pally Epic.

OK we need another Best of the Best tournament and then have a SK Vs Pally grudge cage match.

Mar 1, 2024
  160. Silvena liked Moege's post in the thread Problem with Warrior Battle Leap AA.

Weigh up the 95k from battle leap against the swing you do not do while leaping. Its not worth using. Only use it if mob is out of combat...

Mar 1, 2024
  161. Silvena liked Veteran_BetaTester's post in the thread Today is the day!.

[IMG]

Feb 29, 2024
  162. Silvena replied to the thread Today is the day!.

[IMG] [IMG]

Feb 29, 2024
  163. Silvena liked Fintank's post in the thread Today is the day!.

Is the website slightly wrong on data? More or less curious why EQ2 gets claims on illusions and mounts per character instead of 1...

Feb 29, 2024
  164. Silvena liked Herf's post in the thread Fippy Fest 2024.

The way I see it so far is that this is so lacking in published detail, and knowing how some software companies work, some poor...

Feb 29, 2024
  165. Silvena liked Veteran_BetaTester's post in the thread Visage of the Valkyrie.

Illusion does not show certain weapons or shield. No emotes. No flapping wings. Just /sit and /faint. [IMG]

Feb 29, 2024
  166. Silvena replied to the thread Today is the day!.

Aww bummer about Brell.

Feb 29, 2024
  167. Silvena liked blood & gufts's post in the thread Today is the day!.

This is anniv, and as such, it should have something more!

Feb 29, 2024
  168. Silvena liked Angeliana's post in the thread Today is the day!.

For the questions related to how long the digital packs will be available: We'll likely have the digital tickets available through the rest...

Feb 29, 2024
  169. Silvena liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Armor Display Stands.

I see EQ 2 got Armor Display stands yesterday. Cost $2 in marketplace. Any chance of these coming soon to EQ?

Feb 29, 2024
  170. Silvena liked Wulerdar's post in the thread Druid’s Healing Disadvantages.

quick and dirty fix for druid healing would be to unlink their heals and give them some kind of mana replenish aa

Feb 28, 2024
  171. Silvena replied to the thread Today is the day!.

Will the new illusions play nice with the Legendary Enchanter Illusion turn in?

Feb 28, 2024
  172. Silvena liked Fintank's post in the thread Today is the day!.

Are the Sword ornaments just straight up swords or is it a convertible myriad of ornaments like we've been getting for a while? If those...

Feb 28, 2024
  173. Silvena liked Hekaton's post in the thread Today is the day!.

whats the order window for the digital items. like is it up until fippyfest itself?

Feb 28, 2024
  174. Silvena liked Brickhaus's post in the thread /hidecampfire command please.

Sure... ...but what I really want is the same chance to fail a gate .... to have a campfire burst the area around it in flames. So a...

Feb 27, 2024
  175. Silvena liked Angahran's post in the thread Confirmed LS stun proc weapons - incorrect stun level.

Just a quick comment, The LS mission that requires you to stun the final named, Captain Kar the Unmovable. That mob is level 129. It...

Feb 27, 2024
  176. Silvena liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread Episode 24 drops today!.

Lots of great content that is only the beginning of tons of content coming your way this year. I interviewed 14 devs, including Jenn Chan...

Feb 26, 2024
  177. Silvena liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Not A Bug, But....

The only needed change for type 3 augs is to get rid of them entirely.

Feb 26, 2024
  178. Silvena liked Jack's post in the thread Druid’s ability to recoup mana.

In the group game I use a mount whenever possible, cast a lot of boo bears, use a lot of mod rods if there’s a mage, rely heavily on gift...

Feb 26, 2024
  179. Silvena liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Not A Bug Collectables not populating..

Popping fine on Xegony ... you don't actually mention your server. Ask in your server's general if someone with a Spirit of the...

Feb 26, 2024
  180. Silvena liked Yinla's post in the thread Huh.

You may have disabled mouselook with F12.

Feb 26, 2024
  181. Silvena liked Quikstix's post in the thread Fixed Internally Selyrah of fear saddle - not working..

Category: Items [Can Repro] Date/Time: Sun Feb 25 13:06:29 2024 Character: Level 125 Wizard (Main) Zone: The Plane of Knowledge...

Feb 26, 2024
  182. Silvena liked Amex111's post in the thread Fixed Internally Selyrah of fear saddle - not working..

Selyrah of fear saddle is not working. Nothing happens. Upgraded a toon with a 100 Heroic token and now my mount doesnt work?

Feb 24, 2024
  183. Silvena liked equina's post in the thread Rogue ability line "Blinding Glint / Brilliance" causing issues for Pet Class groups.

I'll consider this "resolved" ... what I thought was a Bug, appears to actually be an Ability working as intended, but used at the wrong...

Feb 24, 2024
  184. Silvena liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Confirmed LS stun proc weapons - incorrect stun level.

When they put Stunning Snap in the game (ToV), the max level was only 115...but the cap on it was 120. So, that proc was good for 4...

Feb 24, 2024
  185. Silvena liked Knifen's post in the thread Selyrah of Fear Saddle.

Of the 33 on my keyring only the one listed in title of this post didnt work. It does the cast message and and very briefly I see the...

Feb 24, 2024
  186. Silvena liked danzignuk's post in the thread Selyrah of Fear Saddle.

Category: Other [Can Repro] Date/Time: Thu Feb 22 14:22:38 2024 Character: Level 125 Shadow Knight (Main) Zone: Palatial Guild Hall...

Feb 24, 2024
  187. Silvena liked Cadira's post in the thread stop at 4000 Hdex?.

The reason to boost hdex was never, ever for combat affects or accuracy. It was always to increase melee crit rate. Those are just icing....

Feb 24, 2024
  188. Silvena liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Confirmed LS stun proc weapons - incorrect stun level.

The stun proc weapons in Laurion's Song are still using Stunning Snap, which is capped at 120. Which means LS weapons can't even stun LS...

Feb 24, 2024
  189. Silvena liked Inagaki's post in the thread Sympathetic Hand of Holy Wrath X incorrectly copied from IX.

- Double Posted -

Feb 24, 2024