Silu's Recent Activity

1. Silu posted a new thread.

Necro AA: Lifeburn - DoT portion overwritten by other necros

At some point harm touch was changed so that multiple SKs can harm touch the same mob and the DoT components don't overwrite each other....

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Feb 22, 2024
  2. Silu replied to the thread Any Warriors Experts? - Suggestion on gear and rotations.

Thanks for the replies. Looks like Determined stacks really well with Shaman Epic and they both are on 5 min timers, so that's good...

Jan 17, 2024
  3. Silu replied to the thread Any Warriors Experts? - Suggestion on gear and rotations.

Related question. Since I run a war/shm combo, which part in the DPS rotation pairs best with shaman epic? I'm currently doing this for...

Jan 15, 2024
  4. Silu liked SteamFox's post in the thread Confirmed [Mage] Host of the Elements not attacking.

Host of the Elements swarm pets spawn but do not attack anything and do not respond to /pet swarm commands. Currently rank 40/42 if the...

Dec 7, 2023
  5. Silu liked billsky's post in the thread 121 Host of Elements doesn't appear to be attacking.

Category: Other [Can Repro] Date/Time: Thu Dec 07 08:25:39 2023 Character: Level 121 Magician (Main) Zone: Fear Itself Location:...

Dec 7, 2023
  6. Silu replied to the thread The value of the Luck stat, and how hard to pursue more of it?.

I'm guessing this perception is because he is using T1 non-prestige gear on his alts, which lacks luck. (See Belt of Beetle Shells from...

Oct 23, 2023