Sicarious's Recent Activity

1. Sicarious replied to the thread Server Busy.. you've been disconnected from server.

It only happens when to my characters on aradune, so its defintely not my isp.

Dec 31, 2020
  2. Sicarious replied to the thread The server is not responding. You have been disconnected.

same thing happening to me i can not log into any characters on aradune, but I can log into other servers just fine.

Dec 28, 2020
  3. Sicarious posted a new thread.

2nd night a row... server busy you are disconnected.

I can not log into any of my characters on Aradune but I can log in fine on bertoxx and mangler. WHATS THE...

Forum: Bug Reports

Dec 28, 2020
  4. Sicarious replied to the thread Server Busy.. you've been disconnected from server.

Nice to know they wont even look at this issue even though its been happening for months.

Dec 22, 2020
  5. Sicarious replied to the thread Server Busy.. you've been disconnected from server.

Any server I have played on, Bertoxx, FV mangler and Aradune.

Dec 21, 2020
  6. Sicarious posted a new thread.

Server Busy.. you've been disconnected from server

This keeps happening all the time in different zones and its making it impossible to play the game. I don't know why you all haven't fixed...

Dec 20, 2020
  7. Sicarious replied to the thread Zoning Into Standard Guild Hall - Server Not Responding.

This happens to be randomly on Aradune going to halas or cabilis

Dec 8, 2020
  8. Sicarious replied to the thread A Quick Note from Jenn Chan, Head of Studio, Darkpaw Games.

Maybe it’s just me but this feels canned and patronizing with no real content.

Dec 8, 2020
  9. Sicarious posted a new thread.

I can't log in to any of my characters on Aradune

I have a character in Neriak, Halas and Field of Bone and when i try to log in it says server is not responding, disconnects me and kicks...

Nov 22, 2020
  10. Sicarious posted a new thread.

2 issues, auto renewal and pre order

I can’t claim my db coins, and I have yet to reviver about half of my collectors edition items. Any help? All I received was the heroic...

Forum: Player Support

Nov 19, 2020
  11. Sicarious has a new avatar.

Nov 1, 2020