Shindar The Reaver's Recent Activity

1. Shindar The Reaver replied to the thread Quitting Mischief.

They dont give a and they have made that clear in the past about using 3rd party.... even if the person is full on warping or full...

Jan 3, 2022
  2. Shindar The Reaver liked FolgersFist's post in the thread Quitting Mischief.

Since it’s become impossible to enjoy my guild and have fun lately I will be quitting Mischief server. Ever since SoL came out it’s been...

Jan 3, 2022
  3. Shindar The Reaver replied to the thread Extend Pop on Mischief - To a Vote.

Its only like that because the server is full of cheating botters who run full raids by themselves and then you have the Deep plvlers...

Jan 3, 2022
  4. Shindar The Reaver replied to the thread Yelinak Random Loot?.

big chuck of the loot was just primal weapons and dain heads

Aug 25, 2021
  5. Shindar The Reaver replied to the thread Yelinak Random Loot?.

nah Ntov and doze

Aug 25, 2021
  6. Shindar The Reaver replied to the thread how many players play more then 1 account at the same time..

amen to that! and the company is ok with it too which is BS long as they dont do it AFK but yet its ok for them to have 1-3 guys using...

Aug 25, 2021
  7. Shindar The Reaver replied to the thread Locked raid zones on Mischief.

2 emp kills and the rifts start going to boxes, doubt it will happen. Trakanon keys on the same tier targets along with the bard guts...

Aug 25, 2021
  8. Shindar The Reaver replied to the thread Yelinak Random Loot?.

Full NToV clear and we had nothing but Yelinak and Dain loot :( all about random loot but come on at least balance the stuff out

Aug 25, 2021
  9. Shindar The Reaver replied to the thread Locked raid zones on Mischief.

Emp himself doesn't drop the rifts like Trakanon, So I highly doubt you will see them on other targets

Aug 25, 2021