shiftie's Recent Activity

1. shiftie replied to the thread SK vs. Paladin Solo at 115.

The downward spiral continues from unique to routine.

Oct 21, 2021 at 10:26 AM
  2. shiftie liked Chaosflux's post in the thread SK vs. Paladin Solo at 115.

No

Oct 21, 2021 at 10:17 AM
  3. shiftie liked Chaosflux's post in the thread SK vs. Paladin Solo at 115.

Yeh procs don't work for Harmonious series of spells, no idea how a professed master wouldn't know that I do agree with you that that as...

Oct 21, 2021 at 10:17 AM
  4. shiftie replied to the thread SK vs. Paladin Solo at 115.

Imagine a world where I didn’t get armor nerfed in beta and we didn’t have counters on the disc like the original iteration and it went...

Oct 18, 2021 at 9:38 PM
  5. shiftie replied to the thread SK vs. Paladin Solo at 115.

I’m unimpressed by raid gear swarming after all these years especially if it involves lagging a zone. If a paladin can do 30 an sk should...

Oct 18, 2021 at 8:32 PM
  6. shiftie liked Szilent's post in the thread SK vs. Paladin Solo at 115.

You provided the video, everyone's gotten to see your "few tricks". Your tricks are wearing current BiS raid gear and clicking a Glyph...

Oct 18, 2021 at 6:42 PM
  7. shiftie replied to the thread SK vs. Paladin Solo at 115.

Figure 8s if that doesn’t work it’s not worth it.

Oct 18, 2021 at 6:42 PM
  8. shiftie replied to the thread SK vs. Paladin Solo at 115.

Why do people act like they invented the wheel. Like we weren’t using splash for ae aggro at launch hi2u fungal forest raid. There was a...

Oct 17, 2021 at 2:51 PM
  9. shiftie replied to the thread SK vs. Paladin Solo at 115.

Let’s totally devolve this thread. Impressive or telling? A paladin using in your words a cheat code to accomplish something vs an sk...

Oct 13, 2021
  10. shiftie replied to the thread SK vs. Paladin Solo at 115.

I also used a da hammer to med back to full 3x or it wouldn’t have otherwise been possible. Lame/cheating or creative? Like I said all...

Oct 13, 2021
  11. shiftie replied to the thread SK vs. Paladin Solo at 115.

Soloing things in game is my favorite part of eq. All abilities are on the table… saying otherwise just seems bitter. Are we saying using...

Oct 12, 2021
  12. shiftie replied to the thread Lets be real Paladins (2021 Beta).

It should be on par with inquisitors judgement and still would only account for like 700 dps. The fixed ppm make it a scalable source of...

Sep 29, 2021
  13. shiftie replied to the thread Lets be real Paladins (2021 Beta).

Given the relatively low low low dps of the fury line they should just add renewing steel to that line without a proc count and adjust the...

Sep 29, 2021
  14. shiftie replied to the thread Dazed and Confused.

WRU Hadce Drunk playing? Rarely. Drunk posting … now that’s a horse of a different color.

Sep 7, 2021
  15. shiftie replied to the thread Sk or Pally.

The wild thing in this discussion is that it ignores the obvious… no other class can hit melody and a social (qt/fierce) and impact...

Sep 3, 2021
  16. shiftie liked Szilent's post in the thread Why no 1hs tank weapons.

Which Netflix special should I watch to figure out what melee weapon is best against ulthorks or undead sharks, or mammoths, or ifrit, or...

Jul 22, 2021
  17. shiftie replied to the thread Why no 1hs tank weapons.

Lol

Jul 22, 2021
  18. shiftie replied to the thread War Ranged Hate.

2/3 of tanks have instant aggro 2/3 tanks have range on their aggro You want range on your aggro as qol but say the tank asking for...

Jul 15, 2021
  19. shiftie replied to the thread 15 Saved Merc AA's = This.

I mean this is pretty easy logic. Once the merc is capped you get the xp you would usually split. The cap exists so you can’t bank...

Jul 6, 2021
  20. shiftie liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Tank Belts.

I always have both belts, but I have found over the last 2 years, I never take the slow one out at all. If I'm soloing for whatever reason,...

Jun 22, 2021
  21. shiftie replied to the thread Tank Belts.

That could be partially to the abundance of undead the last two years also. I wish this option was available for the many years I...

Jun 22, 2021
  22. shiftie replied to the thread Do you play first person ?.

Judgywudgywasabear < that’s me I’ve never met a paladin that played outside of first person that was worth a damn. There I said it.

Jun 22, 2021
  23. shiftie replied to the thread Do you play first person ?.

I’ve always played first person. I toggle camera angles a decent amount. But the majority of the time it’s first person 4tw.

Jun 19, 2021
  24. shiftie replied to the thread Vaniki.

Set up a tracking toon in the zone along with 2 other Alts. Every time you log into eq log those toons in first, before you log off do the...

Jun 18, 2021
  25. shiftie replied to the thread Netherstep / shadow step- oops the ground isn’t perfectly flat.

No thank you. That functionality literally saves you from going splat and allows you to navigate more indoor zones than it is important to...

Jun 9, 2021
  26. shiftie replied to the thread Where can one find the lore behind each expansion?.

Bemeith has a good write up somewhere on these forums if you ask he probably has it on a google drive or something

Jun 2, 2021
  27. shiftie replied to the thread Beware of heritage crate illusion resellers..

Imagine spending a 500$+ rl cash (a months with of groceries for a family of 5 or 1-2 car payments) for a cosmetic skin in a 20 year old...

May 29, 2021
  28. shiftie replied to the thread qsnoopyjr returns.

It’s not the same person when the forums migrated someone stole the handle for attention/for the lulz

May 25, 2021
  29. shiftie replied to the thread Time management, the need to ninja AFK..

Why not just use the anchors from the loyalty vendor and gate to guildhall ? Having played a class who cannot gate for the entirety of eq...

May 23, 2021
  30. shiftie replied to the thread Pally healing.

Since inception steely has been useless outside of boxing so I can tab and get free heals. The cool down is a joke for a spell slot given...

May 13, 2021
  31. shiftie replied to the thread Pally healing.

When I last raided I kept 3 of the self heals loaded and often was the last alive. A dead paladin is worse than almost any other class due...

May 12, 2021
  32. shiftie replied to the thread Wizard Love.

While your post has merit to some of the sentiments. You lost me at swap out a merc and not notice a difference. If you are producing...

May 3, 2021
  33. shiftie replied to the thread Wizard Love.

15 pages of random ideas 1) Increase base damage 2) worry about everything else after base damage is scaled The problem will persist...

Apr 30, 2021