shiftie's Recent Activity

1. shiftie liked Szilent's post in the thread Why no 1hs tank weapons.

Which Netflix special should I watch to figure out what melee weapon is best against ulthorks or undead sharks, or mammoths, or ifrit, or...

Jul 22, 2021 at 7:35 PM
  2. shiftie replied to the thread Why no 1hs tank weapons.

Lol

Jul 22, 2021 at 7:35 PM
  3. shiftie replied to the thread War Ranged Hate.

2/3 of tanks have instant aggro 2/3 tanks have range on their aggro You want range on your aggro as qol but say the tank asking for...

Jul 15, 2021
  4. shiftie replied to the thread 15 Saved Merc AA's = This.

I mean this is pretty easy logic. Once the merc is capped you get the xp you would usually split. The cap exists so you can’t bank...

Jul 6, 2021
  5. shiftie liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Tank Belts.

I always have both belts, but I have found over the last 2 years, I never take the slow one out at all. If I'm soloing for whatever reason,...

Jun 22, 2021
  6. shiftie replied to the thread Tank Belts.

That could be partially to the abundance of undead the last two years also. I wish this option was available for the many years I...

Jun 22, 2021
  7. shiftie replied to the thread Do you play first person ?.

Judgywudgywasabear < that’s me I’ve never met a paladin that played outside of first person that was worth a damn. There I said it.

Jun 22, 2021
  8. shiftie replied to the thread Do you play first person ?.

I’ve always played first person. I toggle camera angles a decent amount. But the majority of the time it’s first person 4tw.

Jun 19, 2021
  9. shiftie replied to the thread Vaniki.

Set up a tracking toon in the zone along with 2 other Alts. Every time you log into eq log those toons in first, before you log off do the...

Jun 18, 2021
  10. shiftie replied to the thread Netherstep / shadow step- oops the ground isn’t perfectly flat.

No thank you. That functionality literally saves you from going splat and allows you to navigate more indoor zones than it is important to...

Jun 9, 2021
  11. shiftie replied to the thread Where can one find the lore behind each expansion?.

Bemeith has a good write up somewhere on these forums if you ask he probably has it on a google drive or something

Jun 2, 2021
  12. shiftie replied to the thread Beware of heritage crate illusion resellers..

Imagine spending a 500$+ rl cash (a months with of groceries for a family of 5 or 1-2 car payments) for a cosmetic skin in a 20 year old...

May 29, 2021
  13. shiftie replied to the thread qsnoopyjr returns.

It’s not the same person when the forums migrated someone stole the handle for attention/for the lulz

May 25, 2021
  14. shiftie replied to the thread Time management, the need to ninja AFK..

Why not just use the anchors from the loyalty vendor and gate to guildhall ? Having played a class who cannot gate for the entirety of eq...

May 23, 2021
  15. shiftie replied to the thread Pally healing.

Since inception steely has been useless outside of boxing so I can tab and get free heals. The cool down is a joke for a spell slot given...

May 13, 2021
  16. shiftie replied to the thread Pally healing.

When I last raided I kept 3 of the self heals loaded and often was the last alive. A dead paladin is worse than almost any other class due...

May 12, 2021
  17. shiftie replied to the thread Wizard Love.

While your post has merit to some of the sentiments. You lost me at swap out a merc and not notice a difference. If you are producing...

May 3, 2021
  18. shiftie replied to the thread Wizard Love.

15 pages of random ideas 1) Increase base damage 2) worry about everything else after base damage is scaled The problem will persist...

Apr 30, 2021
  19. shiftie replied to the thread Paladin swarm pets.

You could always quest out a gnoll slayer or camp the froglok summoner in upper guk for a brazier of elemental summoning. Then give either...

Apr 15, 2021
  20. shiftie replied to the thread Paladin swarm pets.

It’s the advent of hdex I believe oh and yaulp. Also I think he plays with a permabard

Apr 8, 2021
  21. shiftie replied to the thread Pally healing.

All heals are not created equal. Light is obsolete. Protective has too much upside to use light the 100% uptime on a 15% vie justifies...

Apr 7, 2021
  22. shiftie replied to the thread Wizard Love.

It would seem like wizards should be the easiest class out of all 16 to balance the mechanics on. The class is as straightforward as it...

Mar 23, 2021
  23. shiftie liked Maudigan's post in the thread Making the Ragebringer real, part 7 (last part).

[media] when I get a chance I’m going to edit it down to 1 short video for people that aren’t interested in the details.

Mar 21, 2021
  24. shiftie replied to the thread Paladin CoV Group Spell Line Up.

Thank you for the clarity. I was reading this thread thinking I stepped into the twilight zone

Mar 14, 2021
  25. shiftie replied to the thread Paladin CoV Group Spell Line Up.

Dp nm

Mar 11, 2021
  26. shiftie replied to the thread Paladin CoV Group Spell Line Up.

Curious

Mar 11, 2021