shiftie's Recent Activity

1. shiftie liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Tanking Heroics and Raid Boss Strikethrough.

I know, right? LOL Some people just can't help showing their ignorance I guess.

Sep 16, 2020
  2. shiftie replied to the thread Tanking Heroics and Raid Boss Strikethrough.

Lol

Sep 14, 2020
  3. shiftie replied to the thread Wizard Class Leader?.

So if they gave you a 5 mil explosive that can’t crit you’d say no? Ok

Aug 18, 2020
  4. shiftie replied to the thread Current Lazy Root Rotting?.

Seems pretty one off when pet tanking is viable. When I actively used my necro for such adventures. I only root rotted when I was being...

Aug 16, 2020
  5. shiftie replied to the thread Current Lazy Root Rotting?.

That’s a lot of work to not just kite. What’s the advantage?

Aug 16, 2020
  6. shiftie replied to the thread Wizard Class Leader?.

I always liked the Skyrim style runes on the ground. Would be a nice flavor if wizards could front load an event or encounter with various...

Aug 12, 2020
  7. shiftie replied to the thread Wizard Class Leader?.

Speaking as someone who participated heavily in those developer chats using paladins as an example. If paladins had only focused on healing...

Aug 12, 2020
  8. shiftie liked menown's post in the thread Wizard Class Leader?.

Maybe it is you, and a select few others who I'm addressing. You are stubborn about utility because you have a fear that it will be...

Aug 12, 2020
  9. shiftie liked Wulfhere's post in the thread Tanking Heroics and Raid Boss Strikethrough.

If the melee side of heroics are completely washed out and negated, then knights could focus on their spell casting side. Interestingly...

Jul 30, 2020
  10. shiftie replied to the thread Hi, my name is........

Lol ya that too. I mean I hear if you buy the guild leaders computer parts anything is possible.

Jul 20, 2020
  11. shiftie liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Hi, my name is........

Not as good as someone stealing the account, being too cheap to change the name on it, applying to a top guild, getting tagged, then the...

Jul 20, 2020
  12. shiftie replied to the thread Hi, my name is........

Getting trolled on your name is great. Even better when they app to raiding guilds pretending to be you and you get cross server emails...

Jul 20, 2020