Shanarias's Recent Activity

1. Shanarias replied to the thread Guild Hall Moves.

As I recall, they did. I had a giant crate. Some of those items came from Marketplace from another player, and still were there when I...

Apr 12, 2024
  2. Shanarias liked fransisco's post in the thread Please go back to the roots of EQ's gameplay loop.

Here is another way to look at it. You may remember the original endless and punishing grind fest of actual original eq (nothing like the...

Apr 7, 2024
  3. Shanarias replied to the thread When Guilds damage the social fabric of a game..

On top of that, you do not need a guild hall in order to do Overseer. You can sit right there in PoK, or the Guild Lobby and Overseer to...

Apr 7, 2024
  4. Shanarias replied to the thread When Guilds damage the social fabric of a game..

Once again, as long as you don't break the rules or the EULA, there is really no wrong way to play the game. Some folks rush through all...

Apr 6, 2024
  5. Shanarias replied to the thread Guild Hall Moves.

I recently moved a house to another Neighborhood on Test. ALL the items contributed to the house came with it, even ones by other...

Apr 6, 2024
  6. Shanarias liked Rijacki's post in the thread Guild Hall Moves.

Sadly, unless someone accesses those accounts, those items would be lost if you moved the guild hall. Same for a house that has items...

Apr 6, 2024
  7. Shanarias replied to the thread Brokenclaw only for the Gloomxxx legs and chest pieces?.

I don't think that stuff can be displayed, either.

Mar 29, 2024
  8. Shanarias liked Cairbrae's post in the thread Long time looging and zonning.

Please run LaunchPad to patch your game client and also click Advanced Tools and Validate Game Assets.

Mar 29, 2024
  9. Shanarias liked fransisco's post in the thread When a zone crashes, pets should be restored to the last checkpoint rather than being deleted.

you can also log out instead of sitting for days afk in the guild lobby

Mar 29, 2024
  10. Shanarias liked uberkingkong's post in the thread What made you decide to try EQ back then.

EQ could honestly use Dragon Warrior for advice on how to push the game to be more exciting. People thought EQ was tough, nah. These...

Mar 28, 2024
  11. Shanarias liked Ozon's post in the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

And this is why lawyers and way to long EULAs exist, someone always trying to game they system, versus common sense.

Mar 24, 2024
  12. Shanarias liked Doranur_Aleguzzler's post in the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

I'm going to go out on a limb here, and say that it's possible they chose that specific wording, to avoid litigation. For example, a lot of...

Mar 24, 2024
  13. Shanarias replied to the thread What made you decide to try EQ back then.

I got an NES for my birthday in 1990 or something, and played Dragon Warrior and all of its subsequent editions. This led me to become a...

Mar 24, 2024
  14. Shanarias replied to the thread Guild hall empty.

Pretty convenient timing, I am thinking.

Mar 24, 2024
  15. Shanarias liked Nennius's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

But the excitement of Overseer is simply amazing. Will it fail? Will it crit.? Will I be able to stay awake while using it? o_O

Mar 16, 2024
  16. Shanarias liked Tadkins's post in the thread Oakwynd server not good for pugs.

It's just the truth these days that it's a lot harder to make true lasting friends in these games. In between the closed off guilds, and...

Mar 16, 2024
  17. Shanarias liked Rijacki's post in the thread Semi new player getting fed up with 110 plus.

Not everyone likes to raid. Raiding can be stressful for some and/or a longer time commitment than some players are able to commit to....

Mar 16, 2024
  18. Shanarias liked Ranger Rallem's post in the thread Joke for the day.

Did you know the man who created the Ferris Wheel and the man who created the Carousel were alive at the same time but never met? You...

Mar 10, 2024
  19. Shanarias liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread New Global Chat Channels.

This makes zero sense.

Mar 4, 2024
  20. Shanarias liked Cuzon's post in the thread Are there any other games like EQ?.

Anyone who thinks Pantheon is ever going to come out is lying to themselves.

Feb 11, 2024
  21. Shanarias liked OldTimeEQ1's post in the thread More Plat Fun!.

You know the server is in trouble when the one person who has blindly been saying it is successful doesnt play on it nor has any valid...

Feb 5, 2024
  22. Shanarias liked Tyranthraxus's post in the thread More Plat Fun!.

I'm starting to think he's on payroll for damage control. Sus

Feb 5, 2024
  23. Shanarias liked Windance's post in the thread Funny EQ moments.

We've had a few iterations of that as well :rolleyes:

Feb 5, 2024
  24. Shanarias liked birdsong_pawn's post in the thread Funny EQ moments.

1) In the early days of EQ, the winner of a duel was announced to the entire server. One afternoon, my friend and I decided to make level...

Feb 5, 2024
  25. Shanarias liked Strawberry's post in the thread EQ Survey Thoughts.

Right off the bat, I would never recommend EQ unless they implement default maps for all zones. Telling a new player they need to start...

Feb 4, 2024
  26. Shanarias replied to the thread chat filters *sigh* - main window.

I did that for "Bard Spam" when I am in the Lobby.

Jan 29, 2024
  27. Shanarias liked Annastasya's post in the thread New to EQ, finished the tutorial, now what?.

It's a fairly open world game. You can make your own goals. Back in the early days, we would venture out from our home cities, meeting npcs...

Jan 8, 2024
  28. Shanarias liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread What's the current view on AFK playing?.

If I see them I make a special little video to go along with my petition. It's been pretty dang effective at getting AFK botters banned.

Jan 3, 2024
  29. Shanarias liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Linked Characters.

That isn't the only concern and something that could already be done by having a rogue drag a mage to the destination, rez them with a...

Jan 3, 2024
  30. Shanarias liked Tatanka's post in the thread Massive overseer conversion!.

You have become better at bad forum thread titles (219)!

Jan 3, 2024
  31. Shanarias liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Happy New Years.

Just think another year of whining on the forums is ahead of us boyz!

Jan 1, 2024
  32. Shanarias liked Tatanka's post in the thread Is there any command to get into begin trader mode (e.g. /trader on)?.

Wow, interesting. I've been using the /trader mode for (however long it's been available). I have NEVER seen this happen. When I...

Dec 31, 2023
  33. Shanarias liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Curiosity of FV.

#1 is to learn elvish cause your going to have a hard time doing anything without that language - it is the server's language. #2 Get...

Dec 30, 2023
  34. Shanarias liked Malbro's post in the thread Merry Christmas all.

I wish all in the EQ community a very Merry Christmas..

Dec 24, 2023
  35. Shanarias liked Crashdummy's post in the thread Very elementary question.

Not sure how to help, your computer screen has a set of pixel choices and the game has some. I would suggest setting the computer screen...

Dec 15, 2023
  36. Shanarias liked Cicelee's post in the thread So ... No One Caught In Beta ....

After reading the replies, I do not think this is what the OP had in mind as a response. Then again you did report a thread for "teasing"...

Dec 11, 2023
  37. Shanarias liked Healss's post in the thread Toon reached 125 within two hours of launch - How?.

collections more then likely

Dec 11, 2023
  38. Shanarias liked Mossaa's post in the thread Crafting should be removed from EQ..

You do not need to craft

Nov 26, 2023