ShaggyG's Recent Activity

1. ShaggyG liked Klucifer's post in the thread Not A Bug Unity Anniversary Quest - Mischief.

Server: Mischief Guard Blevin no longer spawns in the Base Pick of Mischief, this started on Friday 3/22/24. As of 5pm PST on 3/25/24...

Mar 26, 2024
  2. ShaggyG replied to the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

The thing about the serker epic, nothing would have to be rewritten because the devs at the time thought that because epics are...

Mar 14, 2024
  3. ShaggyG liked Bobbybick's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

What a coincidence, I consolidated all the Velious Armor Quests on Allakhazam for Berserkers and Beastlords almost 8 years ago!...

Mar 14, 2024
  4. ShaggyG replied to the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

I If you've been around for all the TLPs you've seen how quickly they can remove things that are "out of era" by flagging them for...

Mar 14, 2024
  5. ShaggyG replied to the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

If the desire for them amongst the playerbase is there, putting in the small amount of effort to make them playable in those eras is worth...

Mar 14, 2024
  6. ShaggyG replied to the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

The issue is they are basically saying yes it is going to happen, but we want to be super lazy about it instead of doing the bare minimum...

Mar 14, 2024
  7. ShaggyG replied to the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

Ahh I thought they had fixed it at some point, so really the only issues would be flagging their velious armor as velious quests, and...

Mar 14, 2024
  8. ShaggyG replied to the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

My worry is this might mean 0 quests for them like they don't want to put in the minimal effort to flag velious armor for serkers/bsts as...

Mar 14, 2024
  9. ShaggyG replied to the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

I've always thought it was the massive discrepancy between raid and group gear, consider ornate armor vs time armor, then think a casual in...

Feb 15, 2024