Shaantara's Recent Activity

1. Shaantara liked Yara_AB's post in the thread Overseer: Uncommon Conversion removes duplicates.

I only do conversions when I have doubles (in agents). Just did an "Uncommon Conversion". For one of the agents I had 2 of them. For the...

Apr 4, 2020 at 5:53 AM
  2. Shaantara liked Coronay's post in the thread Overseer, waste of money..

I disagree. I spent about $15 and am having a blast sending the agents on quests before work and coming home and seeing what goodies I got....

Mar 25, 2020
  3. Shaantara liked Marope's post in the thread Happy Anniversary Everquest!.

"There's a party goin' on right here A celebration to last throughout the years So bring your good times and your laughter, too We gonna...

Mar 15, 2020
  4. Shaantara liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Surname.

It was patched to live last Wednesday which was before the thread was started.

Mar 14, 2020
  5. Shaantara replied to the thread Surname.

- The surname command now allows the use of a second capital letter and a single accent character. That has only happened on Test server...

Mar 14, 2020
  6. Shaantara liked klanderso's post in the thread Test Update 02/26/2020 - New Bugs Only.

Failed != completed

Feb 28, 2020
  7. Shaantara liked Rasper Helpdesk's post in the thread Confirmed Task step bleed through.

If you log onto a character with an active task with a lot of steps (like, say, a PoR Trophy task with 10 steps) and then onto a character...

Feb 26, 2020
  8. Shaantara liked JChan's post in the thread Fixed Internally Hanging when logging out.

You can thank Niente for fixing this final hard to track down issue!

Feb 13, 2020
  9. Shaantara liked Kovachs's post in the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

People that afk standing on Caden Zharik People that afk within 0-8 feet from either guild hall door - for weeks at a time

Feb 13, 2020
  10. Shaantara liked JChan's post in the thread Fixed Internally Hanging when logging out.

We think we may have fixed the last remaining issue that was causing this and deployed it to live in today's update. Please let us know if...

Feb 12, 2020
  11. Shaantara replied to the thread Servers-Bertox-Bristle-EMarr Crashed.

Xegony now too.

Feb 7, 2020
  12. Shaantara liked Dharken's post in the thread Servers-Bertox-Bristle-EMarr Crashed.

Might want to look in to these servers along with FV... lol

Feb 7, 2020
  13. Shaantara liked Funky's post in the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

that i can't block buffs on a merc.. i can't stand when my merc has levitate

Jan 29, 2020
  14. Shaantara liked Benito's post in the thread The new Darkpaw Games website.

I’d love to see Darkpaw Games partner with a book publisher to print special edition books with expansion art, concept art, and lore.

Jan 23, 2020
  15. Shaantara liked Winnowyl's post in the thread Favorite bugs over the years.

Personally, I love the smear of red down that wall of the zone, where you used to hit. Such class.

Jan 15, 2020
  16. Shaantara replied to the thread Odylic Vial recipe.

I sent a PM to Ngreth in August 2017 about this very ingredient and his response was "Thank You. Combine that are specifically for quests...

Jan 5, 2020
  17. Shaantara liked Cazmac's post in the thread Sexier Armor and/or Ornamental.

I prefer armour that looks as if it does the job but then I *am* female in RL! I certainly don't want to look like Firiona Vie but that...

Dec 23, 2019
  18. Shaantara liked Yinla's post in the thread Sexier Armor and/or Ornamental.

Whats good for the goose is good for the gander, need far more sexier male avatars as well.

Dec 23, 2019
  19. Shaantara liked Pip's post in the thread Bout time I introduce myself..

Hail Norrathians! Many of you may have already seen me here on the forums, and many of you have seen me in game. I'm more active on the...

Dec 11, 2019
  20. Shaantara liked Prathun's post in the thread Just Perchased a New OoW expansion on Amazon.

I have most of the original expansion boxes. Missing the Velious big box though. It's hard to find / expensive now. :(

Dec 10, 2019
  21. Shaantara liked Bullsnooze's post in the thread Just Perchased a New OoW expansion on Amazon.

I have just about all the original expansion boxes from classic to PoP game CDs. Actually, I have the special Planes of Powers collectors...

Dec 10, 2019
  22. Shaantara liked Bigz_Zupdarty's post in the thread Paying Tribute to Brad McQuaid.

i saw this posted on the facebook group.....

Dec 4, 2019
  23. Shaantara liked Sokki's post in the thread Monthly membership charges changed?.

Florida ftw!! No state income tax and no internet sales tax :)

Dec 4, 2019
  24. Shaantara liked Yinla's post in the thread Confirmed Quest window task steps not reset after switching characters.

They said it isn't related to bypassing the launcher because it isn't related to the launcher. I run the launcher everytime I play, if...

Dec 1, 2019
  25. Shaantara replied to the thread Entering Standard Guild Hall - Hangup.

It's been a problem for a while now. Here is a previous report....

Nov 30, 2019
  26. Shaantara liked Kujoe's post in the thread Fixed Internally Hanging when logging out.

I saw in patch notes: But, this is still happening, at least for my PCs. 3 Different PCs, of different ages/windows versions. When I go...

Nov 22, 2019
  27. Shaantara replied to the thread Client hangs on zoning from lobby to guild hall if guild hall instance not running.

Thank you, Atlane, for verifying what I had seen myself. I posted this in another thread about the guildhall teleporter on 11/8 but my...

Nov 18, 2019
  28. Shaantara liked Yinla's post in the thread Fixed Internally Hanging when logging out.

This has been going on for months, doesn't happen all the time. Most times when I try to camp to char select or server select the screen...

Nov 17, 2019
  29. Shaantara liked Xanbar's post in the thread Client hangs on zoning from lobby to guild hall if guild hall instance not running.

Subject issue occurs about 50% of the time. Once the guild hall instance has been created (from prior crash) zoning to it from lobby works...

Nov 17, 2019
  30. Shaantara replied to the thread The guild hall seems to have a propensity to crash if the teleporter is set.

I am on FV server and this is my experience there. My cleric has been logged out in the guild hall for about two weeks and she is the only...

Nov 8, 2019
  31. Shaantara liked Covic's post in the thread Due Credit for Dave :).

Hey thanks for the praise. I make everything using current software, its an all new model and animation set up. No special ice shader or...

Nov 7, 2019
  32. Shaantara liked Mouldy Shroom's post in the thread Familiar to Metamorph possible?.

With all the familiars available to non-pet classes, it's a little unfair (not to mention costing you sales, DBG :p) that pet classes can't...

Nov 1, 2019
  33. Shaantara liked ttobey's post in the thread The EverQuest Show - Interview with Holly Longdale.

Most people here probably don't know me, I'm mostly on EQ2 but I started on EQ1 with Planes of Power and was there until Depths of...

Oct 18, 2019
  34. Shaantara liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread The EverQuest Show - Interview with Holly Longdale.

The EverQuest Show - Episode 7 is up! [media] I was fortunate enough to have a full 2 days at Daybreak in San Diego to sit down with...

Oct 16, 2019
  35. Shaantara liked Cadira's post in the thread Guess the next expansion’s title.

The last expansion in eq will be called: Everquest: Let's get this over with.

Oct 15, 2019
  36. Shaantara set their location as Florida.

Oct 15, 2019
  37. Shaantara liked Eggolas's post in the thread Hanging when logging out.

New problem: not only hangs on quitting, but locks up computer such that even task manager won't load. Further problem: computer locks up...

Oct 10, 2019