Senlronia's Recent Activity

1. Senlronia liked ibc93's post in the thread Let’s Make EverQuest Better For All.

TLDR: Mob scarcity on TLPs is causing toxic player behaviors & ruining the game for many people. Solve the issue by lowering spawn timers....

Oct 25, 2022
  2. Senlronia replied to the thread Fellowship Vitality bugged.

Yes, i understand that, I am saying we have an SK that is getting vitality, and a cleric that should be getting vitality. Only the SK...

Oct 14, 2022
  3. Senlronia posted a new thread.

Fellowship Vitality bugged

Have a few boxes in our fellowship. Cleric was max regular xp but not max AA, the SK was roughly a fresh 75 and still working on AA's as...

Forum: Bug Reports

Oct 14, 2022
  4. Senlronia liked Keauvan's post in the thread Confirmed Solteris Event 2 doesn't activate.

Ur-Floxiz Lochmaul can't be aggroed to start event 2 in Solteris. We've tried 5 new DZ's, and tried clearing all trash on the island. Event...

Sep 23, 2022
  5. Senlronia replied to the thread Yelinak Patch Notes.

The zam page on EQ progression is a good page to have bookmarked if you are not sure what is coming up in an expansion....

Sep 14, 2022
  6. Senlronia liked McJumps's post in the thread VP key the current cancer of Aradune.

As a person who, in the past, has been not so nice to people on these forums (yourself included) I feel that some people are having a...

Aug 11, 2022
  7. Senlronia replied to the thread Certain Mobs not rendering until right on top of them.

Thanks for the tips. I did check those, and Memory mode and actor clip plane are both set to max. Currently have the following settings...

Aug 5, 2022
  8. Senlronia posted a new thread.

Certain Mobs not rendering until right on top of them

As the title says, I am running into certain mobs, most notably the large spider models such as Kangur from Fergarin Raid #1 in TSS as well...

Forum: Player Support

Aug 5, 2022
  9. Senlronia liked Rasper Helpdesk's post in the thread VoA guide revamp.

I mostly finished up the Veil of Alaris guide revamp today - https://www.raspersrealm.com/Everquest/VoA/index.html If it looks weird be...

Jul 20, 2022
  10. Senlronia replied to the thread Finding the &%@#* mouse cursor.

Used to be free, but they are now on Steam, search for Yolomouse, has a bunch of different cursor types, colors and other options that can...

Jul 4, 2022