Scruff's Recent Activity

1. Scruff liked Bobbybick's post in the thread I'd like to thank a baz bot today.

"How did you get my prices low" is a pretty good quote.

Dec 2, 2019 at 5:20 AM
  2. Scruff replied to the thread Question about Mangler. please help.

non-boxed (main/solo) magicians may actually be the most rare class to find on mangler as of right meow

Nov 30, 2019 at 9:03 AM
  3. Scruff replied to the thread Harmtouch on TLP - 7 AAs for 240 damage?.

please delete this post, don't let other people know how weak harmtouch is or they'll stop being afraid of us

Nov 28, 2019
  4. Scruff replied to the thread Manger Is Still Down - 954pm EST.

Are TLP Servers Crashing Too Fast? (Proposed Server Idea)

Nov 26, 2019
  5. Scruff liked Bobbybick's post in the thread miragul, I want to love you, but . . ..

DOA

Nov 25, 2019
  6. Scruff replied to the thread groups can still /pick in the same spot w/o evac.

thank u: )

Nov 12, 2019
  7. Scruff liked weebly's post in the thread groups can still /pick in the same spot w/o evac.

No action? Check the test server patch notes — it’s nerfed there so you can expect that to go live next patch

Nov 10, 2019
  8. Scruff replied to the thread groups can still /pick in the same spot w/o evac.

h

Nov 10, 2019
  9. Scruff replied to the thread Remember all those threads asking for skipping progression and removing AOC's?.

where's selos on the list lmao

Nov 7, 2019
  10. Scruff replied to the thread House of Thule Collector's edition Revival. Could we have RoF and VoA too?.

it seems like outright predatory business practice to ever display this as purchasable on any server that isn't in the house of thule...

Nov 7, 2019
  11. Scruff replied to the thread House of Thule Collector's edition Revival. Could we have RoF and VoA too?.

so the house of thule bundle thing, you cannot even claim the bags or the dumb little sword ornament unless you are playing on an House of...

Nov 7, 2019
  12. Scruff replied to the thread Mangler Server - Blatant cheaters running rampant.

sounds like some apPAULing hypocrisy going on here :eek:

Nov 6, 2019
  13. Scruff replied to the thread Did DBG catch the cheats yet? (Mangler).

there are currently over 50 automated characters combined in sebilis and siren's grotto if that helps your answer :confused:

Nov 5, 2019
  14. Scruff replied to the thread Mangler Server - Blatant cheaters running rampant.

my fault for not investigating a generic no-name account making baseless anonymous claims with big honkin fonts

Nov 5, 2019
  15. Scruff replied to the thread Mangler Server - Blatant cheaters running rampant.

?

Nov 5, 2019
  16. Scruff replied to the thread Mangler Server - Blatant cheaters running rampant.

suspending an officer for refusing to keep any kind of quality control over their members is an interesting misfire, one way or...

Nov 5, 2019
  17. Scruff replied to the thread Mangler Server - Blatant cheaters running rampant.

you traded a monk officer for 'contested dkp' after wiping someone out of a kill you could have otherwise contested normally, i think...

Nov 5, 2019
  18. Scruff replied to the thread Mangler Server - Blatant cheaters running rampant.

Nov 5, 2019
  19. Scruff replied to the thread Mangler Server - Blatant cheaters running rampant.

your """innocent pwayers""" will continue to be ""wrongly suspended"" for as long as you refuse to keep any sort of leash or...

Nov 5, 2019
  20. Scruff replied to the thread The Hole on Miragul?.

storm nagafen's lair 51, he can't stop all of us #harmtouch

Oct 30, 2019
  21. Scruff replied to the thread A TLP I would like to see.

non-truebox FV loot rules pvp server with GM-enforced roleplaying policy and no AOC or pickzones

Oct 29, 2019
  22. Scruff replied to the thread groups can still /pick in the same spot w/o evac.

Oct 29, 2019
  23. Scruff replied to the thread ToV claimable items for TLPs.

RIP

Oct 26, 2019
  24. Scruff replied to the thread Miragul Server J5 merc quest. Please be feerot version not Korascian Warrens..

hundreds thousands miragul o_O

Oct 23, 2019
  25. Scruff replied to the thread We ready to dump truebox?.

what do you expect us to do with all our trashbaby laptops if they remove truebox :(

Oct 20, 2019
  26. Scruff liked yerm's post in the thread groups can still /pick in the same spot w/o evac.

Doin tlp player stereotypes proud

Oct 20, 2019
  27. Scruff replied to the thread groups can still /pick in the same spot w/o evac.

i dont know how to go other forum:(

Oct 19, 2019
  28. Scruff replied to the thread groups can still /pick in the same spot w/o evac.

no flaming please

Oct 19, 2019
  29. Scruff posted a new thread.

groups can still /pick in the same spot w/o evac

a group leader can still /pick their group into the same location in any zone as long as it's a "pick as group" with every member huddled...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Oct 19, 2019
  30. Scruff replied to the thread 8th Ring - Chief Ry`Gorr on Mangler.

not any less comical than having a specific AOC instance for the actual ring war :confused:

Oct 16, 2019
  31. Scruff liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Server Downtime: Wednesday, October 16th @ 6:00 AM.

We've had to extend the maintenance window, we will update with an ETA when it is available.

Oct 16, 2019
  32. Scruff replied to the thread Camp check?.

Oct 15, 2019
  33. Scruff replied to the thread 2 more things I'd like to see changed about /pick.

no, enjoy being ejected from the tunnel into ravenous bears every time you log in! the new trader alt meta is twinking it with as...

Oct 14, 2019
  34. Scruff liked Lemerian's post in the thread Test Update 10/08/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

This is what happens when devs don't play the game.

Oct 9, 2019
  35. Scruff replied to the thread So WHEN will the autobots be addressed?.

tHANK YOU FOR YOUR tIME EVERyONE

Oct 2, 2019
  36. Scruff replied to the thread Hotkeys and Bindings - a New Post!!.

harm touch is still my favorite, "/alt activate 6000" reads like you're inputting a nuclear launch code

Sep 30, 2019
  37. Scruff replied to the thread New Mangler noob.

everyone forgot about good ol mistmoore! you can still ride that place from level 11~ to 30 really smoothly

Sep 30, 2019
  38. Scruff replied to the thread One Quality of Life Request....

let's be honest, a picnic basket shouldn't even stack at all. can the mangler community come together to bring another positive and much...

Sep 29, 2019
  39. Scruff replied to the thread Really DBG you can't find these automated bot level teams?.

i'm not sure if you've been paying attention but generally any thread with even remotely credible proofs attached to it ends up...

Sep 29, 2019
  40. Scruff replied to the thread Suggestions for SK gear (Mangler).

i'd recommend checking your parcel before you invest in a new weapon people just seem to randomly get massive dragonclaws in the mail these...

Sep 27, 2019
  41. Scruff replied to the thread blade of the black dragon eye on mangler.

post-revamp versions of it in "sword of the shissar" and "blade of the green dragon eye" were both dropping in the first and second week of...

Sep 22, 2019
  42. Scruff replied to the thread Relentless App to Bloodthirst Officer – (Open World Content Recruitment).

This is my 3rd TLP and the journey just becomes more and more exciting. I joined “Top End” raiding guilds on my 1st and 2nd servers and had...

Sep 21, 2019
  43. Scruff liked That0neguy's post in the thread How will DBG address the Mangler Sleeper Issue?.

He was banned last week

Sep 16, 2019
  44. Scruff replied to the thread How will DBG address the Mangler Sleeper Issue?.

to anyone currently playing on Selos, i want you to go to Sirens Grotto and type /pickzone then look at your bazaar listings, look...

Sep 15, 2019
  45. Scruff replied to the thread How will DBG address the Mangler Sleeper Issue?.

i'm so upset that the sleeper's tomb loot tables have been dramatically improved

Sep 12, 2019
  46. Scruff replied to the thread Any Mangler raiding guilds require melees to shrink?.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sep 11, 2019
  47. Scruff liked Sreffins Ekac's post in the thread Will they add integrity back to the game?.

Look at me say place on all 70 of my toons in 1 second! Don't worry. These are all my toons guys. I am just showing off my skills at...

Sep 9, 2019
  48. Scruff liked Brontus's post in the thread Will they add integrity back to the game?.

With all due respect, but when I see a thread that has DEV marked on it, I am expecting a response from a developer not a forum moderator....

Sep 8, 2019
  49. Scruff liked HoodenShuklak's post in the thread Will they add integrity back to the game?.

Wonder why krono have doubled in price on Selo, despite the new cash sinks including purchasable spells? Have you been to Siren's Grotto on...

Sep 7, 2019
  50. Scruff replied to the thread Congrats M&M on server first Vulak!.

anyone know what rolandal's respawn time is

Sep 6, 2019
  51. Scruff liked Taladir's post in the thread Will they add integrity back to the game?.

When I saw the "Developer" tag next to this thread, I thought they might actually be doing something about it. Nope, just forum policing....

Sep 5, 2019
  52. Scruff replied to the thread Will they add integrity back to the game?.

it's only legal if you do it on a scale large enough for them to go "nah, maybe later" one non-boxed bard AFK playing songs outside...

Sep 4, 2019
  53. Scruff liked oldkracow's post in the thread Will they add integrity back to the game?.

Trying to get DBG to do their job.

Sep 4, 2019
  54. Scruff replied to the thread Will they add integrity back to the game?.

don't worry, he'd have to post an actual player character for you to have to worry about """witch hunting""" he just provided us a...

Sep 4, 2019
  55. Scruff liked qweasy's post in the thread Will they add integrity back to the game?.

Feel free to take that time to log into the game and ban the people who actually deserve it.

Sep 4, 2019
  56. Scruff replied to the thread Will they add integrity back to the game?.

mangler had over 50 automated box bots warped into siren's grotto without any druids or wizards anywhere near them within the first ten...

Sep 4, 2019
  57. Scruff replied to the thread Rare Named Charm.

holding the placeholder for cloaked dhampire hostage on the roof of mistmoore for the next classic TLP will be a sensible chuckle

Sep 4, 2019
  58. Scruff replied to the thread Congrats M&M on server first Vulak!.

WAT

Aug 29, 2019
  59. Scruff replied to the thread Will we ever see a Progression server with ALL classes from day one?.

can confirm that beastlords in classic are a lot of fun, project 2002 originally launched with beastlords available in classic-onward and...

Aug 21, 2019
  60. Scruff liked neveroom's post in the thread Polimorth: Bixie Soldier = Levitation buff for 5hr?.

been same on all TLP's also there will be one for 5hr EB buff eventually they gotta make some $$ before the next 40 slot bag

Aug 17, 2019
  61. Scruff replied to the thread Now that you flagged 1032 mobs uncharmable....

looks like we found a levitation exploiter, get the rope boys

Aug 14, 2019
  62. Scruff replied to the thread Mangler - Kerafyrm Sleeps.

what's the actual downside to waking sleeper if you exclude tinker mask and scepter of destruction? do we miss out on certain quests?

Aug 13, 2019
  63. Scruff liked Accipiter's post in the thread 20+ Years.

I seriously doubt Blizzard gave one second's thought to EQ's release schedule.

Aug 1, 2019
  64. Scruff replied to the thread Beastlords - Great DPS or Poor DPS? Final answer..

wha people keep saying rangers in luclin/planes of power onward are uber-mega-pewpewpew DPS, they telling big fibs?

Jul 30, 2019
  65. Scruff replied to the thread Raid Guilds.

i heard <M E S S> not only commune blood sacrifices to moloch but also have close ties to the rothchild and bogdanov families

Jul 30, 2019
  66. Scruff replied to the thread Rolling on Selos - BST or SK?.

shadow knights from classic to planes of power onward seem to be offtank-dps hybrids that do stupid crazy in group scenarios while...

Jul 30, 2019
  67. Scruff replied to the thread Veeshan's Peak 2.0 not live on selos?.

'essence of howling stones' or something similar currently drops in howling stones as well - on mangler - which is for the 2.0 veeshan peak...

Jul 30, 2019
  68. Scruff replied to the thread Mage Epic Pet - Nerfed??.

seems like most topics and issues from 3-4 years ago are still very true today, to the point you wouldn't even be able to tell the...

Jul 29, 2019
  69. Scruff replied to the thread AFK Botters in Rathe Etc.

we'll have velious soon, i'm excited to see if siren's grotto becomes the botter paradise everyone claims it to be in past TLP threads...

Jul 29, 2019
  70. Scruff replied to the thread Mage Epic Pet - Nerfed??.

they really need to remove or adjust the stun component on the epic mage pet, it's basically a total nuisance in groups since it's...

Jul 24, 2019
  71. Scruff replied to the thread Broken Golem/Wraith of Shissar.

yeah dude just go in there and bang the mob what's the big deal lol

Jul 23, 2019
  72. Scruff replied to the thread Make a Velious (or luclin) Locked TLP.

is it still bannable to contest raid mobs on p99?:confused:

Jul 22, 2019
  73. Scruff liked Hexus's post in the thread PvP TLP: A Serious Look for DBG and Community.

First off, I hope we can all at least agree on what should be obvious (I really mean no offense by this DBG, just making a point here),...

Jul 22, 2019
  74. Scruff replied to the thread Holding rare mobs hostage with charm.

Jul 20, 2019
  75. Scruff replied to the thread Truebox Servers: So you want us to box legitimately..

also remove every tree from kunark thanks

Jul 19, 2019
  76. Scruff replied to the thread Holding rare mobs hostage with charm.

Jul 18, 2019
  77. Scruff replied to the thread CotH will break charm next patch.

click charmed pet, click call of the hero

Jul 18, 2019
  78. Scruff replied to the thread TLP going forward.

2 month unlocks 50 minutes spawn change across the board on all current 10+ hour handin bottlenecks all charm/coth/gate """fixes"""...

Jul 18, 2019
  79. Scruff liked Artfle's post in the thread Dev. Suggestion: Eliminate the 20+hr respawn delay mechanic; at least for quest turn-in mobs.

I know this topic comes up every TLP. (FWIW, that only validates the need for the change.) However, I petitioned about this and was...

Jul 17, 2019
  80. Scruff replied to the thread Mangler Economy Pretty Much Dead -- DBG Must Be Involved.

tlpauctions is kinda the advocate for a lot of price hikes now that everyone uses it as the absolute bible of price guidance even though it...

Jul 17, 2019
  81. Scruff replied to the thread Hello? Are you out there? Ancient Jarsath.

you could have used those 'hundred hours' to kill something else and buy the auction'd AJ piece, though

Jul 13, 2019
  82. Scruff replied to the thread Why Are Krono So Expensive on Mangler?.

i'm not sure you even play on mangler when i see posts like this, and i usually like your posts there were two notorious 16+ box...

Jul 12, 2019
  83. Scruff replied to the thread Mangler and The sleeper.

Jul 9, 2019
  84. Scruff replied to the thread If any GMs are bored on Mangler.

[Citation Needed]

Jul 9, 2019
  85. Scruff replied to the thread If any GMs are bored on Mangler.

haha what if you put fake spite golems in hate too wouldn't that be really funny, just an idea haha

Jul 8, 2019
  86. Scruff replied to the thread the problem with selos.

what if every enemy in the game had a 3 day respawn with 24 hour variance

Jul 7, 2019
  87. Scruff replied to the thread @Devs - Requesting Ring of Bathezid spawn rates be changed!.

are we talking about the same spirit wracked cord here

Jun 29, 2019
  88. Scruff liked Protagonist's post in the thread Why do people pay for stuff on TLP servers?.

He's quoting the price for buying them from an RMT site. Because he came to the official forums to let folks know he's rich and can...

Jun 29, 2019
  89. Scruff replied to the thread a shady goblin/an angry goblin.

probably already mentioned, but the premiere meme about angry goblin is that Warlord Skargus is currently not flagged as a personal loot...

Jun 29, 2019
  90. Scruff replied to the thread What's epic about 10 player standing around.

they tend to not be very talkative when they're taking a nap with an autoclicker moused over where the handin guy spawns at

Jun 27, 2019
  91. Scruff replied to the thread WHO BROKE MANGLER!.

petition to fix the 3 day respawn of mangler server plz

Jun 27, 2019
  92. Scruff replied to the thread Suggestion to DBG for SK epic, Mangler server.

this is already the case for the shadow knight epic - you require a raid to kill Cazic'Thule, to get your Soul Leech. then, usually,...

Jun 26, 2019
  93. Scruff replied to the thread Suggestion to DBG for SK epic, Mangler server.

https://imgur.com/a/Th8vLIU i think i've done at least a couple epics on mangler so far what if the mage epic despawned each "power...

Jun 25, 2019
  94. Scruff replied to the thread Suggestion to DBG for SK epic, Mangler server.

this is also not a good argument and seems more hostile and degrading than actual attempt at conversation over the topic. the shaman...

Jun 24, 2019
  95. Scruff replied to the thread Suggestion to DBG for SK epic, Mangler server.

the necessity refers the requirement to sit on your patoot for (not exaggerating) 30+ hours on average to even acquire your epic -...

Jun 24, 2019
  96. Scruff replied to the thread Suggestion to DBG for SK epic, Mangler server.

so if something is downright awful for everyone involved in participation, it should remain that way? your examples of difficulty in...

Jun 24, 2019
  97. Scruff replied to the thread Suggestion to DBG for SK epic, Mangler server.

every time lol

Jun 24, 2019
  98. Scruff replied to the thread Suggestion to DBG for SK epic, Mangler server.

the 'classic experience' argument doesn't work when we've got banestrike, fundamentally changed mechanics, alternative spawn windows,...

Jun 24, 2019
  99. Scruff replied to the thread Suggestion to DBG for SK epic, Mangler server.

i don't understand this outlook and i'd like it if you elaborated on why you think random variance respawn timegating is in any way...

Jun 24, 2019
  100. Scruff replied to the thread Spawn time/chance of named spawn VP key/Epic quest mobs.

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jun 23, 2019
  101. Scruff replied to the thread Duriek Bloodpool (Shadow Knight epic quest) Mangler server.

TO BE FAIR there's basically z e r o documented info on the changes to what Marl Kastane and Duriek Bloodpool's repop times were actually...

Jun 22, 2019
  102. Scruff replied to the thread Duriek Bloodpool (Shadow Knight epic quest) Mangler server.

(he's not a three day respawn lmao)

Jun 22, 2019
  103. Scruff replied to the thread What's epic about 10 player standing around.

ah yes, the epic tale of the most powerful shadow knights of norrath as they congregated around Duriek Bloodpool with sleeping bags and...

Jun 21, 2019
  104. Scruff replied to the thread Should we bring back charm gate?.

i wouldn't mind seeing the (*)Personal Loot thing reverted, it's largely an inconvenient and inconsistent disaster so far - i don't even...

Jun 21, 2019
  105. Scruff replied to the thread Mage epic pets are not casting their DD's.

they're definitely casting 'elemental mastery blast' - at least on mangler. are they supposed to be doing something else?

Jun 19, 2019
  106. Scruff replied to the thread Spawn time/chance of named spawn VP key/Epic quest mobs.

the only VP key piece i'd actively advocate change for is the Ancient Jarsath, the entire design and logic behind this particular spawn is...

Jun 18, 2019
  107. Scruff replied to the thread Relentless Incompetence Nowhere to be seen?.

RI just needs to warp and charmgate key pieces for a few more days and they'll get server second!

Jun 13, 2019
  108. Scruff replied to the thread VP Key charm gate exploit..

lol http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=3670 http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=3656...

Jun 11, 2019