Scruff's Recent Activity

1. Scruff liked neveroom's post in the thread Polimorth: Bixie Soldier = Levitation buff for 5hr?.

been same on all TLP's also there will be one for 5hr EB buff eventually they gotta make some $$ before the next 40 slot bag

Aug 17, 2019 at 4:24 PM
  2. Scruff replied to the thread Now that you flagged 1032 mobs uncharmable....

looks like we found a levitation exploiter, get the rope boys

Aug 14, 2019 at 3:34 PM
  3. Scruff replied to the thread Mangler - Kerafyrm Sleeps.

what's the actual downside to waking sleeper if you exclude tinker mask and scepter of destruction? do we miss out on certain quests?

Aug 13, 2019 at 4:29 PM
  4. Scruff liked Accipiter's post in the thread 20+ Years.

I seriously doubt Blizzard gave one second's thought to EQ's release schedule.

Aug 1, 2019
  5. Scruff replied to the thread Beastlords - Great DPS or Poor DPS? Final answer..

wha people keep saying rangers in luclin/planes of power onward are uber-mega-pewpewpew DPS, they telling big fibs?

Jul 30, 2019
  6. Scruff replied to the thread Raid Guilds.

i heard <M E S S> not only commune blood sacrifices to moloch but also have close ties to the rothchild and bogdanov families

Jul 30, 2019
  7. Scruff replied to the thread Rolling on Selos - BST or SK?.

shadow knights from classic to planes of power onward seem to be offtank-dps hybrids that do stupid crazy **** in group scenarios while...

Jul 30, 2019
  8. Scruff replied to the thread Veeshan's Peak 2.0 not live on selos?.

'essence of howling stones' or something similar currently drops in howling stones as well - on mangler - which is for the 2.0 veeshan peak...

Jul 30, 2019
  9. Scruff replied to the thread Mage Epic Pet - Nerfed??.

seems like most topics and issues from 3-4 years ago are still very true today, to the point you wouldn't even be able to tell the...

Jul 29, 2019
  10. Scruff replied to the thread AFK Botters in Rathe Etc.

we'll have velious soon, i'm excited to see if siren's grotto becomes the botter paradise everyone claims it to be in past TLP threads...

Jul 29, 2019
  11. Scruff replied to the thread Mage Epic Pet - Nerfed??.

they really need to remove or adjust the stun component on the epic mage pet, it's basically a total nuisance in groups since it's...

Jul 24, 2019
  12. Scruff replied to the thread Broken Golem/Wraith of Shissar.

yeah dude just go in there and bang the mob what's the big deal lol

Jul 23, 2019
  13. Scruff replied to the thread Make a Velious (or luclin) Locked TLP.

is it still bannable to contest raid mobs on p99?:confused:

Jul 22, 2019
  14. Scruff liked Hexus's post in the thread PvP TLP: A Serious Look for DBG and Community.

First off, I hope we can all at least agree on what should be obvious (I really mean no offense by this DBG, just making a point here),...

Jul 22, 2019
  15. Scruff replied to the thread Holding rare mobs hostage with charm.

Jul 20, 2019
  16. Scruff replied to the thread Truebox Servers: So you want us to box legitimately..

also remove every tree from kunark thanks

Jul 19, 2019
  17. Scruff replied to the thread Holding rare mobs hostage with charm.

Jul 18, 2019
  18. Scruff replied to the thread CotH will break charm next patch.

click charmed pet, click call of the hero

Jul 18, 2019
  19. Scruff replied to the thread TLP going forward.

2 month unlocks 50 minutes spawn change across the board on all current 10+ hour handin bottlenecks all charm/coth/gate """fixes"""...

Jul 18, 2019
  20. Scruff liked Artfle's post in the thread Dev. Suggestion: Eliminate the 20+hr respawn delay mechanic; at least for quest turn-in mobs.

I know this topic comes up every TLP. (FWIW, that only validates the need for the change.) However, I petitioned about this and was...

Jul 17, 2019
  21. Scruff replied to the thread Mangler Economy Pretty Much Dead -- DBG Must Be Involved.

tlpauctions is kinda the advocate for a lot of price hikes now that everyone uses it as the absolute bible of price guidance even though it...

Jul 17, 2019
  22. Scruff replied to the thread Hello? Are you out there? Ancient Jarsath.

you could have used those 'hundred hours' to kill something else and buy the auction'd AJ piece, though

Jul 13, 2019
  23. Scruff replied to the thread Why Are Krono So Expensive on Mangler?.

i'm not sure you even play on mangler when i see posts like this, and i usually like your posts there were two notorious 16+ box...

Jul 12, 2019
  24. Scruff replied to the thread Mangler and The sleeper.

Jul 9, 2019
  25. Scruff replied to the thread If any GMs are bored on Mangler.

[Citation Needed]

Jul 9, 2019
  26. Scruff replied to the thread If any GMs are bored on Mangler.

haha what if you put fake spite golems in hate too wouldn't that be really funny, just an idea haha

Jul 8, 2019
  27. Scruff replied to the thread the problem with selos.

what if every enemy in the game had a 3 day respawn with 24 hour variance

Jul 7, 2019
  28. Scruff replied to the thread @Devs - Requesting Ring of Bathezid spawn rates be changed!.

are we talking about the same spirit wracked cord here

Jun 29, 2019
  29. Scruff liked Protagonist's post in the thread Why do people pay for stuff on TLP servers?.

He's quoting the price for buying them from an RMT site. Because he came to the official forums to let folks know he's rich and can...

Jun 29, 2019
  30. Scruff replied to the thread a shady goblin/an angry goblin.

probably already mentioned, but the premiere meme about angry goblin is that Warlord Skargus is currently not flagged as a personal loot...

Jun 29, 2019
  31. Scruff replied to the thread What's epic about 10 player standing around.

they tend to not be very talkative when they're taking a nap with an autoclicker moused over where the handin guy spawns at

Jun 27, 2019
  32. Scruff replied to the thread WHO BROKE MANGLER!.

petition to fix the 3 day respawn of mangler server plz

Jun 27, 2019
  33. Scruff replied to the thread Suggestion to DBG for SK epic, Mangler server.

this is already the case for the shadow knight epic - you require a raid to kill Cazic'Thule, to get your Soul Leech. then, usually,...

Jun 26, 2019
  34. Scruff replied to the thread Suggestion to DBG for SK epic, Mangler server.

https://imgur.com/a/Th8vLIU i think i've done at least a couple epics on mangler so far what if the mage epic despawned each "power...

Jun 25, 2019
  35. Scruff replied to the thread Suggestion to DBG for SK epic, Mangler server.

this is also not a good argument and seems more hostile and degrading than actual attempt at conversation over the topic. the shaman...

Jun 24, 2019
  36. Scruff replied to the thread Suggestion to DBG for SK epic, Mangler server.

the necessity refers the requirement to sit on your patoot for (not exaggerating) 30+ hours on average to even acquire your epic -...

Jun 24, 2019
  37. Scruff replied to the thread Suggestion to DBG for SK epic, Mangler server.

so if something is downright awful for everyone involved in participation, it should remain that way? your examples of difficulty in...

Jun 24, 2019
  38. Scruff replied to the thread Suggestion to DBG for SK epic, Mangler server.

every time lol

Jun 24, 2019
  39. Scruff replied to the thread Suggestion to DBG for SK epic, Mangler server.

the 'classic experience' argument doesn't work when we've got banestrike, fundamentally changed mechanics, alternative spawn windows,...

Jun 24, 2019
  40. Scruff replied to the thread Suggestion to DBG for SK epic, Mangler server.

i don't understand this outlook and i'd like it if you elaborated on why you think random variance respawn timegating is in any way...

Jun 24, 2019
  41. Scruff replied to the thread Spawn time/chance of named spawn VP key/Epic quest mobs.

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jun 23, 2019
  42. Scruff replied to the thread Duriek Bloodpool (Shadow Knight epic quest) Mangler server.

TO BE FAIR there's basically z e r o documented info on the changes to what Marl Kastane and Duriek Bloodpool's repop times were actually...

Jun 22, 2019
  43. Scruff replied to the thread Duriek Bloodpool (Shadow Knight epic quest) Mangler server.

(he's not a three day respawn lmao)

Jun 22, 2019
  44. Scruff replied to the thread What's epic about 10 player standing around.

ah yes, the epic tale of the most powerful shadow knights of norrath as they congregated around Duriek Bloodpool with sleeping bags and...

Jun 21, 2019
  45. Scruff replied to the thread Should we bring back charm gate?.

i wouldn't mind seeing the (*)Personal Loot thing reverted, it's largely an inconvenient and inconsistent disaster so far - i don't even...

Jun 21, 2019
  46. Scruff replied to the thread Mage epic pets are not casting their DD's.

they're definitely casting 'elemental mastery blast' - at least on mangler. are they supposed to be doing something else?

Jun 19, 2019
  47. Scruff replied to the thread Spawn time/chance of named spawn VP key/Epic quest mobs.

the only VP key piece i'd actively advocate change for is the Ancient Jarsath, the entire design and logic behind this particular spawn is...

Jun 18, 2019
  48. Scruff replied to the thread Relentless Incompetence Nowhere to be seen?.

RI just needs to warp and charmgate key pieces for a few more days and they'll get server second!

Jun 13, 2019
  49. Scruff replied to the thread VP Key charm gate exploit..

lol http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=3670 http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=3656...

Jun 11, 2019
  50. Scruff replied to the thread The Trials and Tribulations of Automating 24 Necros on Mangler.

haha yeah, look at these absolute babies complaining about someone having the ability to totally dominate the best raw plat farm in...

Apr 28, 2019
  51. Scruff replied to the thread Mangler more pickzones?.

i regret everything

Apr 27, 2019
  52. Scruff liked Elemenopi's post in the thread Policies are replacing common sense.

IMO the error isnt the current policy. Its having a different first engage policy for 15-17 years, then initiating a NEW policy which...

Apr 25, 2019
  53. Scruff replied to the thread Policies are replacing common sense.

Apr 25, 2019
  54. Scruff replied to the thread Kill Stealing.

it's not training if you're just helping someone pull by bringing half the zone to them. they clearly can't find anything else to fight if...

Apr 25, 2019
  55. Scruff replied to the thread Please increase the price and duration of Greater Concentration Potions.

can we also double the Greater Rejuvenation Potion effect? it's only giving me two fungi tunics of health regen currently, should be at...

Apr 17, 2019
  56. Scruff liked Captain Video's post in the thread Charming mobs about to die and DBG does nothing.

My suggestion is if dispel doesn't work, try using datspel or dotherspel.

Apr 17, 2019
  57. Scruff replied to the thread Missed you at giants Paul!.

don't you EVER tell people not to post about paul, i love paul posts. how do we downvote this atabishi guy, i bet he's a botter too

Apr 17, 2019
  58. Scruff replied to the thread Mangler - wake sleeper, or kill him?.

haha, that's some pretty relentless incompetence

Apr 12, 2019
  59. Scruff replied to the thread Mangler - wake sleeper, or kill him?.

laughing_crying_emoji.png

Apr 11, 2019
  60. Scruff replied to the thread Botters ruining TLP, what do Daybreak?.

you mean you've never farmed Sol B royals for 6 days straight at level cap before? that's only one hundred and fourty four hours of...

Apr 10, 2019
  61. Scruff replied to the thread Botters ruining TLP, what do Daybreak?.

need to ban that warlock for maliciously interfering with the gameplay of other human beings, i can't believe he'd post video...

Apr 10, 2019
  62. Scruff replied to the thread DBG, if nothing else, fix the ice giant bot team. What are we even paying a sub?.

would actually love to see paul's current setup if it's as crazy as the old one

Apr 9, 2019
  63. Scruff liked Risiko's post in the thread Harm Touch bugged on TLP servers?.

If that's true, then why not just make an effect of the DoT be that no other HT can be applied while it is active? I know the spell...

Apr 5, 2019
  64. Scruff replied to the thread Selling items for Kronos doesnt make sense to me..

there's no focus items, so platinum for krono is the only meaningful conversion when items are as low-impact as they are in classic....

Apr 4, 2019
  65. Scruff replied to the thread Congrats <M E S S> on EoV on Mangler!.

you guys are just mad you don't know the pull strat for it

Apr 1, 2019
  66. Scruff replied to the thread Congrats <M E S S> on EoV on Mangler!.

pulled down to island 3 ;)

Apr 1, 2019
  67. Scruff liked Dythan's post in the thread Since when are mobs in HS stun immune?.

IKR, man, I hate all those giants in Howling Stones...........

Apr 1, 2019
  68. Scruff liked Spayce's post in the thread 24 box of mages destroying HG on Mangler.

The presence of this thread suggests folks have yet to grasp the business model behind TLP servers... DBG launches a TLP server....

Mar 22, 2019
  69. Scruff liked Rotlust's post in the thread So, those mounts on the marketplace soon?.

To anyone who thinks the mount situation has nothing to do with the gambling loot crates for a top-tier mount: I have ocean front property...

Mar 20, 2019
  70. Scruff liked Nutshotz's post in the thread Kill Mangler and just release the overflow already.

Everquest team, Can we attempt a server reboot please? We can all get to character select, but go LD.

Mar 16, 2019
  71. Scruff liked Dabrixmgp's post in the thread East Coasters — Go to Bed — Do Us A Solid.

i took so much adderall and monster i hope I can go to bed by Tuesday

Mar 16, 2019
  72. Scruff replied to the thread East Coasters — Go to Bed — Do Us A Solid.

i'm a god damn american, don't you tell me what to do!

Mar 16, 2019
  73. Scruff liked Dewid's post in the thread Can’t log back in Mangler.

I've finally made my character. Haven't been able to log in with him yet, but at least he is made. So hey, progress. Maybe this is what...

Mar 16, 2019