Scornfire's Recent Activity

1. Scornfire liked Sancus's post in the thread Wizard Class Revamp Suggestions.

No ability that Rangers have can double Magician nuke damage (either max hit or over the course of an event). Cheetah (as Szilent...

Oct 7, 2021
  2. Scornfire liked Szilent's post in the thread Wizard Class Revamp Suggestions.

it's not trolling to ask you to back up your assertions that don't mesh with the reality experienced by the rest of us

Oct 7, 2021
  3. Scornfire liked kizant's post in the thread Wizard Class Revamp Suggestions.

Going by his math if you add a bard to the group it should increase caster DPS by at least 22 times.

Oct 7, 2021
  4. Scornfire liked Lisard's post in the thread Secret to caster adps.

oh i wanna play. I'm Scornfire

Oct 5, 2021
  5. Scornfire liked Aldren's post in the thread An EverQuest Veteran's Final Camp.

Sorry to hear, my friend :( My sincere condolences to both his IRL and online friends and families. Cheers to Donaskz!

Sep 18, 2021
  6. Scornfire liked Marton's post in the thread An EverQuest Veteran's Final Camp.

Condolences to his real life family and to his online family. It's always sad to lose a fellow gamer.

Sep 18, 2021
  7. Scornfire liked Patches's post in the thread An EverQuest Veteran's Final Camp.

My deepest condolences to his family, and to his many friends in game and out. And to Silent Redemption, to Misericordia, and to Freelance...

Sep 18, 2021
  8. Scornfire liked Accendo's post in the thread An EverQuest Veteran's Final Camp.

My sincerest condolences to his family, friends, guild mates, and everyone else.

Sep 18, 2021
  9. Scornfire liked niente's post in the thread Do you think.

I play EQ! I used to see people playing games at their desk during their lunch hour, when we were in the office. I play EQ at home now...

Sep 16, 2021
  10. Scornfire liked Jumvapace's post in the thread An EverQuest Veteran's Final Camp.

"That's not food... That's what food eats!"- No matter how many times he said it... it always made me laugh. I'm gonna miss ya brother....

Sep 16, 2021
  11. Scornfire liked demi's post in the thread An EverQuest Veteran's Final Camp.

RIP Donaskz . i didn't know him but its sad to loose a member of EQ .. prayers to his family and friends and my sincere condolences .. :(

Sep 16, 2021
  12. Scornfire liked Laurana's post in the thread An EverQuest Veteran's Final Camp.

Sorry for the loss, Lisard. To his family, Silent Redemption, and the Cazic-Thule server.

Sep 16, 2021
  13. Scornfire liked Raiena's post in the thread An EverQuest Veteran's Final Camp.

My condolences. May he rest in peace.

Sep 16, 2021
  14. Scornfire liked Veteran_BetaTester's post in the thread An EverQuest Veteran's Final Camp.

Sorry for your loss, Sorry for our loss. Rest in peace. I hope one day in the future, we can travel back in time to save people with...

Sep 16, 2021
  15. Scornfire liked Maedhros's post in the thread An EverQuest Veteran's Final Camp.

That sucks. What a truly great guy he was. He'll be missed!

Sep 16, 2021
  16. Scornfire replied to the thread Zieri's EQ Question of the Week! #2.

Specifically Tradeskill? Clockwork Fortune Teller could prove useful

Sep 13, 2021
  17. Scornfire replied to the thread Dazed and Confused.

I've played/raided EQ on many forms of hallucinogenic (as many who've watched my streams can attest to), it's not great on the eyes, but...

Sep 8, 2021
  18. Scornfire replied to the thread Zieri's EQ Question of the Week! #1.

Dezy is the one true god

Sep 3, 2021
  19. Scornfire liked TrueNorth's post in the thread Confirmed Ignite Blood randomly procing in caster groups.

Thank you to everyone who provided information. The issue was able to be reproduced and is now being tracked internally.

Aug 11, 2021
  20. Scornfire liked yepmetoo's post in the thread The Elephant in the room.

They have specifically stated that anything that read log files and output the information and did not inject anything into the client...

Aug 6, 2021
  21. Scornfire liked Bigstomp's post in the thread The Elephant in the room.

Cheaters were banned, cheaters cancelled (or at least threatened to cancel) their accounts. Nobody of value was lost.

Aug 6, 2021
  22. Scornfire liked Raccoo's post in the thread The Elephant in the room.

No, it's not opinion. It isn't allowed. See?? Not opinion. Cheating is cheating. Whether they didn't punish for it for a while is...

Aug 6, 2021
  23. Scornfire liked Duder's post in the thread The Elephant in the room.

1. Not at all 2. No 3. They made the right choice. Hopefully they get you in the next ban wave too.

Aug 6, 2021
  24. Scornfire liked Bigstomp's post in the thread The Elephant in the room.

Move to a guild that doesn't tolerate cheaters and you'll find raids aren't cancelled.

Aug 6, 2021
  25. Scornfire liked Benito's post in the thread The Elephant in the room.

Cheating has no place in EQ. But if these cheaters want to persist, Darkpaw could create a dedicated prison server (entirely separated from...

Aug 6, 2021
  26. Scornfire liked Act of Valor's post in the thread The Elephant in the room.

I can't speak for everyone, but I am willing to bet a lot of people would rather play with lesser population and no cheaters, rather...

Aug 6, 2021
  27. Scornfire liked Nennius's post in the thread The Elephant in the room.

Bristlebane still seems active. It could be a dream though. Must not wake up. Must not wake up. Because it WAS cheating and in any...

Aug 6, 2021
  28. Scornfire liked Khat_Nip's post in the thread The Elephant in the room.

"Acted a little better than mercenaries" -Which likely weren't classes that a mercenary can be. -Which likely were geared better than a...

Aug 6, 2021
  29. Scornfire liked Angahran's post in the thread The Elephant in the room.

No, it is not a "huge part of the game. It's cheating, it always has been. So, in your opinion it's ok to cheat as long as you...

Aug 6, 2021
  30. Scornfire liked Act of Valor's post in the thread The Elephant in the room.

That's a weird reaction. I guess if you make friends with people who cheat and know they could get banned at any time, you should...

Aug 6, 2021
  31. Scornfire liked Petalonyx's post in the thread The Elephant in the room.

Automation by 3rd party software is clearly against the rules, afk or not. Don't do that stupid crap. It's nice to hear that there is...

Aug 6, 2021
  32. Scornfire liked Khat_Nip's post in the thread The Elephant in the room.

"I cheat, therefore I'm banned". -Rene Descartes.

Aug 6, 2021
  33. Scornfire replied to the thread The Elephant in the room.

Lol. If I don't get caught stealing candy from the convenience store does that mean it's allowed? If the owners are confronted about...

Aug 6, 2021
  34. Scornfire replied to the thread The Elephant in the room.

[IMG]

Aug 6, 2021
  35. Scornfire liked niente's post in the thread The Elephant in the room.

Very serious. No. Yes, absolutely.

Aug 6, 2021
  36. Scornfire liked Jumbur's post in the thread The Elephant in the room.

Rules are rules. And it sure isn't "de facto acceptance" among the common playerbase, even though some people claim that. "Everyone...

Aug 2, 2021
  37. Scornfire liked Triconix's post in the thread The Elephant in the room.

If you think a majority of players are MQers and cheaters, I have a bridge to sell you.

Aug 2, 2021
  38. Scornfire liked eqMath's post in the thread The Elephant in the room.

Not being able to find a group is a common reason for boxing, but not cheating. I've boxed for many years in EQ, but never thought I...

Aug 2, 2021
  39. Scornfire liked Ownlei's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

Raid leaders: If you aren't tanking you should be DPSing! [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Jul 29, 2021
  40. Scornfire replied to the thread Don't allow guild leaders or officers to talk down to people..

You can watch the streams to find out for yourself, pretty well all the top end guilds stream with voice comms. Anyone's personal...

Jul 29, 2021
  41. Scornfire liked Iila's post in the thread Bring Back Guild Wars!.

Of course! Guildwars haven't worked in a decade just because no one thought to change EnableGuildWar=0 to EnableGuildWar=1

Jul 21, 2021
  42. Scornfire liked Meeko's post in the thread Fixed Heroic stats -> mod2 calculated incorrectly.

This has been fixed internally and should go out in the next update. There were a couple issues affecting how Accuracy, Avoidance, Combat...

Jul 20, 2021
  43. Scornfire liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread The EverQuest Show.

Saw this resurrected, so i wanted to respond. I AM looking to resume episodes later this summer. As ALWAYS, I'm begging for content,...

Jul 20, 2021
  44. Scornfire liked Tatanka's post in the thread AA Focus Tab.

https://www.raidloot.com/aa?name=mortif&effect=&class=Necro&tab=Focus&exp= Kicks in at rank 12. For the record, I HATE the way focus...

Jul 20, 2021
  45. Scornfire liked Febb's post in the thread Time to raise AH maximum auction values.

AH? Do you mean the bazaar?

Jul 20, 2021
  46. Scornfire liked Raiena's post in the thread Fixed Trial of Flames in PoJustice.

Have tried on several accounts and several characters to request the Trial of Flames in Plane of Justice on the Cazic-Thule server. The...

Jul 19, 2021
  47. Scornfire replied to the thread Golden Hero (plate/chain/cloth/leather) Ornaments.

Cloth [img] Plate [img] Chain [img] Leather [img]

Jul 17, 2021
  48. Scornfire replied to the thread Where Are The Memes?.

Hi Evye, the web address for the hosted webpage isn't the actual image address. If you right click the picture and select "Copy image...

Jul 16, 2021
  49. Scornfire replied to the thread Cazic-Thule < Silent Redemption >.

[IMG] Dezy says we need moar Bestlurds, plz halp

Jul 1, 2021
  50. Scornfire liked Raccoo's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Jun 30, 2021
  51. Scornfire liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Why 24 hour downtime in July '21?.

A little extra downtime for a single patch isn't that big of a deal.

Jun 30, 2021
  52. Scornfire liked niente's post in the thread Fixed Internally Anchors in ROTE on Cazic.

You need to be patient and the items will be returned.

Jun 30, 2021
  53. Scornfire liked niente's post in the thread No Fix Planned Bard double invise bug..

TBH, I don't know if we can fix this. The double invis AA is sort of effective because of a "bug" where if you cast regular invis...

Jun 28, 2021
  54. Scornfire replied to the thread Any good zerker sites for info/guides?.

Tolzol curates a Zerker specific Discord server EQ Zerker

Jun 28, 2021
  55. Scornfire replied to the thread Why 24 hour downtime in July '21?.

What a garbage way to speak to a developer taking their time to elucidate some of the communities' concerns. it's no small wonder...

Jun 23, 2021
  56. Scornfire liked adetia's post in the thread Vaniki.

Sure, us really bad people who tried to help you on day one of your nonsense rants in general chat. Full of people who have had to...

Jun 22, 2021
  57. Scornfire replied to the thread Wizard Love.

Aye, it can be wildly variable server to server, day to day, raid team to raid team. Szi is just observing that the casts per minute was...

Jun 21, 2021
  58. Scornfire replied to the thread Wizard Love.

Lag encountered by most high end raid teams makes them prohibitive, as they'll habitually take longer than the GCD to fire

Jun 21, 2021
  59. Scornfire liked Accipiter's post in the thread Does anyone stream Live?.

Your truth is not the truth.

Jun 21, 2021
  60. Scornfire liked Leigo's post in the thread Does anyone stream Live?.

well thanks for the shout out! :)

Jun 21, 2021
  61. Scornfire liked Stymie's post in the thread Vaniki.

I also started playing before the Sleeper was a thing, but you keep repeating yourself. Here, take this stick and use it against the...

Jun 21, 2021
  62. Scornfire liked Khat_Nip's post in the thread Vaniki.

The spawn is not broken so there's nothing to fix. Vaniki has been working as intended since he was first put in game. You even...

Jun 21, 2021
  63. Scornfire liked Maedhros's post in the thread Vaniki.

How did you make it this far is THATS what was the final nail in the coffin?

Jun 21, 2021
  64. Scornfire replied to the thread Does anyone stream Live?.

You're the worst

Jun 21, 2021
  65. Scornfire replied to the thread Does anyone stream Live?.

There's a ton of Live streamers, but yes, generally only raids are streamed Silent Redemption: Scornfire Rexa (Also Streams Freelance and...

Jun 20, 2021
  66. Scornfire liked Accendo's post in the thread Hail, Norrathians. I'm your new Community Manager!.

Don't hate me: yes. And she's begging for tummy scratches right now. AFK BRB!

Jun 10, 2021
  67. Scornfire replied to the thread Hail, Norrathians. I'm your new Community Manager!.

[IMG]

Jun 9, 2021
  68. Scornfire replied to the thread Cazic-Thule < Silent Redemption >.

[IMG]

Jun 9, 2021
  69. Scornfire replied to the thread Hail, Norrathians. I'm your new Community Manager!.

Do you have a cat?

Jun 9, 2021
  70. Scornfire liked Raccoo's post in the thread Confirmed Ignite Blood randomly procing in caster groups.

Beginning after the last patch May 19th, the casters on Silent Redemption raids have randomly been procing Ignite Blood. This works like a...

Jun 8, 2021
  71. Scornfire replied to the thread Do any guilds still exist that don't use Discord or voice chat for raiding?.

Good, and depends on what time

Jun 7, 2021
  72. Scornfire replied to the thread Do any guilds still exist that don't use Discord or voice chat for raiding?.

Are you going to give me a toon to play for Mearatas? :D

Jun 4, 2021
  73. Scornfire liked kramer2202's post in the thread Fixed Internally Restless Assault (GD) Raid - Narandi Auras.

Did Restless Assault raid last night, and the blue aura under the “wrong” Narandi mobs is no longer showing up. The emote is going off,...

Jun 3, 2021
  74. Scornfire replied to the thread Fixed Internally Restless Assault (GD) Raid - Narandi Auras.

From blue to red to nothing /mourn

Jun 3, 2021
  75. Scornfire liked kizant's post in the thread Why did you bother buffing Necros?.

Just because most zerkers ignore their abilities that provide utility and/or are bad players doesn't mean they don't have them.

May 27, 2021
  76. Scornfire liked menown's post in the thread Why did you bother buffing Necros?.

The necro and zerkers are receiving comparable adps. The only thing a druid brings to a necro is their cold DD aura. The zerkers are...

May 22, 2021
  77. Scornfire liked Sirene_Fippy's post in the thread How does your guild manage limited debuf slots?.

Small rant inc: On certain raids, it is easy for me (a bard) to land 4 DoTs and cycle Boastful Bellow / Vainglorious Shout. On others, my...

May 22, 2021
  78. Scornfire replied to the thread Why did you bother buffing Necros?.

/eyeroll Opposing conjecture; I outdps literally everyone I group with on my Necro, if stuff dies too fast, I pull my own mobs and pet...

May 22, 2021
  79. Scornfire liked Maedhros's post in the thread Why did you bother buffing Necros?.

relax, 15% less of absurdly high dps is still fantastic and easily keeps necros at the number 1 spot. You must have missed a pretty...

May 22, 2021
  80. Scornfire liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Why did you bother buffing Necros?.

The dots that got a damage reduction in the latest patch are still doing more damage than they did before the dot consolidation started.

May 22, 2021
  81. Scornfire liked Svann2's post in the thread Why did you bother buffing Necros?.

Maybe if you had a better SK the necro could be dotting up 4-5 mobs instead of just one at a time. :p

May 22, 2021
  82. Scornfire liked Svann2's post in the thread Why did you bother buffing Necros?.

It was never about buffing necros. Necros didnt need buffing.

May 20, 2021
  83. Scornfire replied to the thread Wizard Love.

To begin with, Tantor is a poor event to choose for parse comparisons due to differences in approach between SV and RoI. It's not even the...

May 19, 2021
  84. Scornfire liked kizant's post in the thread Wizard Love.

Also, for meleeing, that's one of the reasons why Wizards really should get NET. Not only do we have the highest crit mods and fury of gods...

May 19, 2021
  85. Scornfire replied to the thread How does your guild manage limited debuf slots?.

I responded to Silu in a PM, but for anyone interested this is a quick (non-comprehensive) list, our formal one hasn't been updated in a...

May 15, 2021
  86. Scornfire replied to the thread How does your guild manage limited debuf slots?.

We can generally accommodate 3 with assiduous debuff policing (Which generally requires a reminder for some stuff, like Cascade of...

May 15, 2021
  87. Scornfire replied to the thread How does your guild manage limited debuf slots?.

Yes, asking Druids to not use NFW would indeed be ridiculous. Why comment on the matter with such incredulity when you openly admit...

May 15, 2021
  88. Scornfire liked Syylke_EMarr's post in the thread How does your guild manage limited debuf slots?.

Unfortunately, a lot of the revamped DoTs are worth casting, and will do more overall DPS than NecroDoT13. The biggest issue is a...

May 14, 2021
  89. Scornfire replied to the thread Wizard Love.

For reference, Silent Redemption routinely has multiple Wizards in the top 10 on some events and sometimes one in the top 5. SR has...

May 13, 2021
  90. Scornfire liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Bristlebane Be Praised - Mischief is coming!.

Want to know why Mischief? Niente has an answer! "One of the challenges with progression servers is that everyone already knows where the...

Apr 26, 2021
  91. Scornfire replied to the thread [Bertox] Open Plat Raid.

OP didn't discuss any bribe system for getting Kreben to TDA you during each burn

Apr 26, 2021
  92. Scornfire liked kizant's post in the thread Necro Remote Shere nerf.

Based on the change I would surmise that it did too much damage.

Apr 26, 2021
  93. Scornfire replied to the thread Cazic-Thule < Silent Redemption >.

need frenz, everyone h8s me :(

Apr 22, 2021
  94. Scornfire replied to the thread Erollisi Marr - Silent Resurgence.

Kreban is actually in Faceless (Bertox) Silly Sanda!

Apr 22, 2021
  95. Scornfire replied to the thread Early Up-Time Appreciation Thread.

Precisely Great job Team! I propose 0.5x XP weekend in recognition /nod

Apr 21, 2021