Scornfire's Recent Activity

1. Scornfire liked KakleTT's post in the thread Info Needed Universal Chat service issue.

Multiple people including myself are experiencing an error that states "The Universal Chat service is temporarily unavailable. You will...

Mar 25, 2024
  2. Scornfire liked Cairbrae's post in the thread Fixed Internally Short freezes on mob spawn (DX11).

Internal good news to share: Typical NPC spawn performance has been improved by about 10x and its contribution to per-frame spikes has been...

Mar 15, 2024
  3. Scornfire liked Lilfella's post in the thread Cannot Reproduce Bard kicks and Banestrike.

Hi friends. After testing on a couple bards, it seems like the damage modifier on Banestrike doesn't impact kick damage. SPA 459 is the...

Mar 15, 2024
  4. Scornfire liked Galvanize's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

So could a dev answer what the intended path to level a persona from 111-125 is? Without grind XP, or repeatable task XP there isn't a...

Mar 15, 2024
  5. Scornfire liked Lilfella's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

My main character is a Necromancer. Does the team believe that if I spend enough time on a monk persona, my monk and necromancer...

Mar 15, 2024
  6. Scornfire liked Silu's post in the thread Necro AA: Lifeburn - DoT portion overwritten by other necros.

At some point harm touch was changed so that multiple SKs can harm touch the same mob and the DoT components don't overwrite each other....

Mar 11, 2024
  7. Scornfire replied to the thread Cazic-Thule < Silent Redemption >.

Also looking for: More Cattens Don't actually have room for: More Cattens Maybe I actually could fit a few: More Cattens? [img]

Mar 7, 2024
  8. Scornfire liked Cadira's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

There's a lot of "new members" making arguments and excuses up in here...all of which are hiding there profile page (np, can just search...

Mar 6, 2024
  9. Scornfire liked Hekaton's post in the thread Test Update 03/05/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Oh man I like your style. I bought my car two years ago and just saw it $2000 cheaper. I’m going to go back and ask for a refund

Mar 6, 2024
  10. Scornfire liked Ibadan Kun'Tirel's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Congrats!

Mar 6, 2024
  11. Scornfire liked Jumvapace's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

100% we planted a banner with twelve toons up top and one person down below. I've never denied that and no one in SR would. But I...

Mar 6, 2024
  12. Scornfire liked yepmetoo's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

They had a 2 minute head start. They won by 2 minutes. So SR and RoI effectively did the same. No clue on variability on people lagging...

Mar 6, 2024
  13. Scornfire liked Sancus's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

This is a really weird argument to watch. This is the video Caisy is talking about. These are the actual timestamps: [Sat Mar 02...

Mar 4, 2024
  14. Scornfire liked Ythera's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Gratz, SR!

Mar 3, 2024
  15. Scornfire liked Metanis's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Hearty well done SR! Did anyone pass out from forgetting to breathe? :)

Mar 3, 2024
  16. Scornfire liked The real Sandaormo's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Congrats SR! TR is on that list somewhere. Even if these raids were harder I think the work put in on Beta would get them deaded on day...

Mar 3, 2024
  17. Scornfire liked Warpeace's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Congrats!

Mar 2, 2024
  18. Scornfire liked Caisy's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Congrats, SR!

Mar 2, 2024
  19. Scornfire liked Maedhros's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Congratulations SR!

Mar 2, 2024
  20. Scornfire liked kizant's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Grats!

Mar 2, 2024
  21. Scornfire liked Toni's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

They won the honour and the privilege of having Lynxrob in their guild. My lord and my saviour. The holder of my heart and my soul.

Mar 2, 2024
  22. Scornfire liked Toni's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Also, Happy Birthday, Doraborn!

Mar 2, 2024
  23. Scornfire liked FawnTemplar's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

If the community wants to have this discussion then cool but today isn't the time and this thread isn't the place. SR won today and...

Mar 2, 2024
  24. Scornfire liked Coas's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Well done guys!

Mar 2, 2024
  25. Scornfire liked Aldryn's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Congrats, friends! [IMG]

Mar 2, 2024
  26. Scornfire liked LoafBox's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

GGs everyone!

Mar 2, 2024
  27. Scornfire liked Jondalar's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Congorats you guys!

Mar 2, 2024
  28. Scornfire liked Sancus's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Congratulations!

Mar 2, 2024
  29. Scornfire liked FawnTemplar's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Great work and well done to you guys. <3

Mar 2, 2024
  30. Scornfire liked Ratalthor's post in the thread Confirmed the reward system.

The T3 raids will use the old reward system. We will continue to work on addressing the performance issues with the new reward system.

Feb 12, 2024
  31. Scornfire liked Fintank's post in the thread Confirmed the reward system.

I think we can all agree that these likes shouldn't count for Lisard's Like/Post ratio, guy is over here stacking the deck! All likes...

Feb 7, 2024
  32. Scornfire liked Ankarv's post in the thread Confirmed the reward system.

Yup and it really sucks when a zone crashes and you lose the loot with no way to recover the lost time. This happened to us last night...

Feb 7, 2024
  33. Scornfire liked Xeri's post in the thread Confirmed the reward system.

Agreed. We had Bidils zone crash after the win and lost the whole chest. And of course no point petitioning that as there's no built in way...

Feb 7, 2024
  34. Scornfire liked Lisard's post in the thread Confirmed the reward system.

The new reward system for raids is not performing as it was intended and results in a negative gameplay experience. The new system was...

Feb 7, 2024
  35. Scornfire liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread I want to see some videos of people manually playing 6 characters.

Since we're all here, can we get a video of you "effectively" playing a single character?

Nov 20, 2023
  36. Scornfire replied to the thread I want to see some videos of people manually playing 6 characters.

If you want to pay for a 2nd PC and a capture card I'll happily Stream myself 12 boxing on my laptop with nothing but manual tabbing...

Nov 20, 2023