Scornfire's Recent Activity

1. Scornfire liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Enhanded Minion Added to Special AA Tab?.

Kind of a slippery slope for all focus effects wouldn't you say?

May 26, 2020
  2. Scornfire liked enclee's post in the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

Thank Quellious.

May 26, 2020
  3. Scornfire liked RPoo's post in the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

When in doubt, play around with your spells

May 26, 2020
  4. Scornfire liked Verily Tjark's post in the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

Wave doesn't have a limit that I'm aware of... if it does, it's definitely not 4!

May 26, 2020
  5. Scornfire liked enclee's post in the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

He needs to stack his Charisma.

May 26, 2020
  6. Scornfire replied to the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

This is so unwittingly funny it hurts

May 26, 2020
  7. Scornfire liked ShadowMan's post in the thread Test Update 05/12/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I don’t need to toss more ideas or fuel out here. Will see what happens in a few months and if patterns repeat again to see who is...

May 20, 2020
  8. Scornfire liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Server Downtime: Tuesday, May 19th @ 10:00 AM.

Current server downtime has been extended 6 hours to 4 PM PDT. We will update that ETA if there is more news.

May 20, 2020
  9. Scornfire liked ShadowMan's post in the thread Test Update 05/12/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Except he hasn’t changed anything. Necros still will weave 16 or more dots. In another month when he changes more dots to not stack we...

May 20, 2020
  10. Scornfire liked Sancus's post in the thread TOFs raid change.

I agree with your post in general, but I just wanted to say most of those parses are evidently missing fairly significant swaths of...

May 16, 2020
  11. Scornfire liked yepmetoo's post in the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

All I'm hearing is T3 should be harder.

May 15, 2020
  12. Scornfire replied to the thread Test Update 05/12/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I just want to take a moment to appreciate the serendipity of being quoted to correct someone named "Truthfire" Genuinely just funny,...

May 15, 2020
  13. Scornfire liked ShadowMan's post in the thread Test Update 05/12/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I have missed so much and so little time to process! Plus snare which if treated like Shadow Knights will also see a large jump...

May 15, 2020
  14. Scornfire liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread The EverQuest Show Ep 10 is "The Worst!".

Glad to know it's bringing people back into the game! I'm doing my part to keep this game alive and keep the positivity around the...

May 15, 2020
  15. Scornfire liked Raccoo's post in the thread Crippling Glare, Why does it have a debuff with duration?.

Just to show a couple of /inspectbuff checks on how many of these were on the boss at the same time. 05/12/20 09:40:54 PM --You sense...

May 15, 2020
  16. Scornfire liked kizant's post in the thread Where is our necro DoT revamp????.

Wizards don't come anywhere close to 20m and I see plenty of necro DoTs are averaging over 300k per tick. Those two most recent...

May 14, 2020
  17. Scornfire liked Pawtato's post in the thread Where is our necro DoT revamp????.

?

May 14, 2020
  18. Scornfire liked Duder's post in the thread Where is our necro DoT revamp????.

Start by casting a DoT higher than lvl 95. Necros only getting 300k ticks, lol

May 14, 2020
  19. Scornfire liked Cadira's post in the thread The end of SK's.

Im 100% sure I've never even had a dream as unbelievable as this post.

May 13, 2020
  20. Scornfire liked Forcallen's post in the thread Where is our necro DoT revamp????.

Public parses only feed trolls. The details of what, why and how have been discussed for 4+ years. The necro community created...

May 13, 2020
  21. Scornfire liked Forcallen's post in the thread Test Update 05/12/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Once again another post from someone who doesn't understand but wants to seem like they do. Necromancers have 16 different dot lines...

May 13, 2020
  22. Scornfire replied to the thread Test Update 05/12/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Considering the greatest impact will be seen on Live due to more sophisticated Foci/AA/SPA interaction, yes, it SHOULD be balanced around...

May 12, 2020
  23. Scornfire replied to the thread Where is our necro DoT revamp????.

Wait until you see our first raid post patch Szilent, I can't even test properly on test because I'm absolutely evaporating the strongest...

May 12, 2020
  24. Scornfire liked Cadira's post in the thread Where is our necro DoT revamp????.

inb4 massive nerf following patch

May 12, 2020
  25. Scornfire replied to the thread Test Update 05/12/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Already Top Tier DPS on the majority of ToV events, uncontested in like half of them, plenty good in groups, who exactly are we being put...

May 12, 2020
  26. Scornfire replied to the thread Test Update 05/12/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Gunna need you to up to HP on the Test dummies so the first one doesn't die from 3 DoTs as I start DoTing the 5th one, only got up to about...

May 12, 2020
  27. Scornfire liked Forcallen's post in the thread Test Update 05/12/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Correct, I don't want 1-2 months of insanity (beating everyone in burst and sustained no matter the circumstances) and then he just...

May 12, 2020
  28. Scornfire liked Forcallen's post in the thread Test Update 05/12/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I am getting lots of hate as to why this is a problem. If this one dot change occurred on its own then there is zero problem, he took 3...

May 12, 2020
  29. Scornfire liked Forcallen's post in the thread Test Update 05/12/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Please don't go through with all these dot changes and listen to the feedback from people in the know. The one dot below will be doing 60k...

May 12, 2020
  30. Scornfire replied to the thread Test Update 05/12/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Hope that's an oversight not including the Magic dots in the notes. The way it reads I'll not only be doing a ton more damage as a Top Tier...

May 12, 2020
  31. Scornfire replied to the thread Crippling Glare, Why does it have a debuff with duration?.

/whimpers

May 12, 2020
  32. Scornfire liked FawnTemplar's post in the thread Wondering people's perspective on this..

This is rude af. If everyone you talk to about parsing and strats gets annoyed with you, perhaps it is time to consider the...

May 10, 2020
  33. Scornfire replied to the thread Where is our necro DoT revamp????.

Page 2, Post 36 of this thread

May 10, 2020
  34. Scornfire replied to the thread Where is our necro DoT revamp????.

There'd be about a half dozen currently unused lines that would then become worthy of everyday use

May 10, 2020
  35. Scornfire liked Forcallen's post in the thread Where is our necro DoT revamp????.

By adjusting everyone else's dots first we are now in the situation of at least 6 other classes who were not using dots in raids now...

May 10, 2020
  36. Scornfire liked Forcallen's post in the thread Where is our necro DoT revamp????.

Enhanced Decay was the necro dot revamp. Outside of TLP concerns and him changing and consolidating the Wounds dot line we don't need...

May 10, 2020
  37. Scornfire replied to the thread Where is our necro DoT revamp????.

Who's dream?

May 9, 2020
  38. Scornfire liked Marton's post in the thread Where is our necro DoT revamp????.

I hope they forgot about it.

May 9, 2020
  39. Scornfire liked Sirene_Fippy's post in the thread Priest GINA favorites.

Here's some examples that should work, although, when I tried displaying damage before it may make GINA slow (worth a try though). The...

May 8, 2020
  40. Scornfire liked Endorek's post in the thread Wondering people's perspective on this..

My perspective is that edible is kicking your a**

May 7, 2020
  41. Scornfire liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Wondering people's perspective on this..

[IMG]

May 7, 2020
  42. Scornfire replied to the thread Crippling Glare, Why does it have a debuff with duration?.

/Friends off

May 7, 2020
  43. Scornfire replied to the thread Crippling Glare, Why does it have a debuff with duration?.

Need to farm the Vet's lounge for more likes before I bother with a Bug Report pfft, not my first rodeo~

May 7, 2020
  44. Scornfire replied to the thread Crippling Glare, Why does it have a debuff with duration?.

There are several spells/abilities that effectively "cast" multiple spells without a pointer song/buff (Unity AAs for instance),...

May 7, 2020
  45. Scornfire liked FawnTemplar's post in the thread Crippling Glare, Why does it have a debuff with duration?.

Pretend I'm adding something meaningful and not just bumping this back to page 1

May 7, 2020
  46. Scornfire replied to the thread Crippling Glare, Why does it have a debuff with duration?.

The debuff doesn't keep the proc from firing, the debuff doesn't prevent the "target" from being stunned again within it's duration, there...

May 6, 2020
  47. Scornfire replied to the thread Crippling Glare, Why does it have a debuff with duration?.

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

May 6, 2020
  48. Scornfire liked Cadira's post in the thread Restless Assault.

Can we remove the sentries ability to dt people as an anti-kite mechanic on sleeper event and just make them root people like the rest of...

May 5, 2020
  49. Scornfire replied to the thread Raid Healing guides - for the returning player.

If you're on Live, trying to do current content, the Shaman is an infinitely better raid healer than the druid, good Splashing and Alliance...

May 5, 2020
  50. Scornfire replied to the thread Renaii ToV videos.

I literally couldn't, I had to sit here for 2 minutes watching a recent video and an earlier one. I think I'm colorblind, but for robot...

May 4, 2020
  51. Scornfire liked Ryino's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

May 4, 2020
  52. Scornfire replied to the thread Renaii ToV videos.

SOUNDS LIKE THE SAME VOICE REN

May 4, 2020
  53. Scornfire liked RPoo's post in the thread Renaii ToV videos.

This week's raids are up. Here's 1/3rd of them. [media] [media] [media]

May 4, 2020
  54. Scornfire liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread The EverQuest Show - Episode 9 is up!.

Well, I admitted at the start that the list would be some of my personal opinion. And the same will be true for the "Worst" list....

May 4, 2020
  55. Scornfire replied to the thread Crippling Glare, Why does it have a debuff with duration?.

[img]

May 4, 2020
  56. Scornfire liked Angahran's post in the thread Mage Pets Are Tanking ToV Raid Mobs..

This is almost as amusing as the post where someone was claiming SK pets were tanking ToV named mobs.

May 4, 2020
  57. Scornfire liked Bobbybick's post in the thread 48 Boxer Vows to come to Zek to fight those that oppose Ascending Dawn.

Dang that would double zek's population right?

May 3, 2020
  58. Scornfire replied to the thread Crippling Glare, Why does it have a debuff with duration?.

[img] [img] Not my best work, I needz nap

May 3, 2020
  59. Scornfire replied to the thread Crippling Glare, Why does it have a debuff with duration?.

Back to the first page, I WILL NOT SURRENDEER

May 2, 2020
  60. Scornfire liked Sithsonn's post in the thread SK Nurf.

Thanks for the laughs guys (:

May 1, 2020
  61. Scornfire liked svann's post in the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

Arent you the same guy that said the changes were no big deal, then were shown to not even have done the event post-changes? Yes,...

May 1, 2020
  62. Scornfire liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread The EverQuest Show - Episode 9 is up!.

Hi everyone! It's here! Episode 9 of The EverQuest Show! And it's a BIG ONE! The top ten EQ expansion list, lots of dev interviews and...

May 1, 2020
  63. Scornfire replied to the thread Crippling Glare, Why does it have a debuff with duration?.

Shameless bump #CrusadeOfTheWeek

May 1, 2020
  64. Scornfire posted a new thread.

Crippling Glare, Why does it have a debuff with duration?

The 1s stun from the Shining buff line has an 18s debuff with a duration that does precisely nothing, the heal and stun are applied when...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Apr 29, 2020
  65. Scornfire liked enclee's post in the thread SK Nurf.

This post and the others like it in the thread just blow my mind. No SK was using any DoTs before this change. Now, you have the...

Apr 24, 2020
  66. Scornfire replied to the thread SK Nurf.

Buddy, YOU are the flat earther in this scenario. Go test your own spells, all of them, every single one of them, read your AA...

Apr 22, 2020
  67. Scornfire liked Sithsonn's post in the thread SK Nurf.

All of you sks need to get off the forums, shut up and go home and stack wisdom if mana is really a problem! lol jk but we did not get any...

Apr 22, 2020
  68. Scornfire liked shiftie's post in the thread SK Nurf.

Only sk could gain this much dps and then find something to complain about and then Question the reality instead of parsing it...

Apr 22, 2020
  69. Scornfire liked menown's post in the thread SK Nurf.

Or how about there is a cost/benefit analysis. SKs can increase their DPS for a short duration at the cost of increased mana. This could be...

Apr 21, 2020
  70. Scornfire replied to the thread SK Nurf.

Correct, but the option is there for the additional Ragged Bite Proc if Mana is that much of a concern

Apr 21, 2020
  71. Scornfire replied to the thread SK Nurf.

I used 3 DoTs for the entire duration of General Reparm, didn't go below 45% mana or so. Again, Group geared SK, no banner buff for mana...

Apr 21, 2020
  72. Scornfire liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread EQ Show - Episode 8 is now live! Interview with JChan, EQ2 devs.

Hello everyone! In case you missed it, I posted my interview with JChan, the EQ2 devs and more in the latest episode. [media] There...

Apr 21, 2020
  73. Scornfire liked niente's post in the thread Confirmed "/hidemodels none" does not turn off the feature.

We can add /hidemodels none since it is less confusing. Will also look into your character being hidden after a rez, and swarm pets...

Apr 21, 2020
  74. Scornfire replied to the thread SK Nurf.

Did a quick 90s Burn in GGH, as that's Spire uptime, taking care not to skew with any forced Twincasts or ADPS. This is my sad little alt...

Apr 21, 2020
  75. Scornfire replied to the thread SK Nurf.

They all tic for 1mil+ under self burns (no ADPS) for a Raid SK, pretty easy math

Apr 21, 2020
  76. Scornfire liked Szilent's post in the thread SK Nurf.

If you used the dots at all before they were changed, you were making a mistake. The dots were not worth casting, you were doubly...

Apr 21, 2020
  77. Scornfire replied to the thread SK Nurf.

WTS Bites for Mana return, PST with offers

Apr 21, 2020
  78. Scornfire liked Sobmre's post in the thread SK Nurf.

i didn't read one post but the title made me HAHAHAH yours truly -Paladins

Apr 21, 2020
  79. Scornfire liked Astral64's post in the thread Congrats winners!.

While I would prefer a few challenging raids each year; in my opinion, having the final raid of an expansion be a doozy is a real nice...

Apr 20, 2020
  80. Scornfire liked Prathun's post in the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

I'll be taking a look at the raid today.

Apr 20, 2020
  81. Scornfire replied to the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

Killing a non-restless is not a fail, nor is it even a big hindrance, especially since you're waiting around for a hour for the RNG...

Apr 20, 2020
  82. Scornfire liked svann's post in the thread ToFS first raid.

Am I wrong, or was this what was predicted would happen when the test server notes went up?

Apr 19, 2020
  83. Scornfire liked Hellowhatsyourname's post in the thread ToFS first raid.

How is it that once you progress to a certain point only ONE restless mob type (in a raid instance full of mobs) drops the heart's hps......

Apr 19, 2020
  84. Scornfire liked The real Sandaormo's post in the thread ToFS first raid.

They broke another raid, shocker. Enrage timer of 20 mins means they expect us to beat it in that window or close. Grats to anyone that...

Apr 19, 2020
  85. Scornfire liked Kianara's post in the thread ToFS first raid.

Same experience here. The best we were able to do was 38% before enrage hit, with killing none of the wrong mobs. 10 minutes later, and we...

Apr 19, 2020
  86. Scornfire liked Danaleigh's post in the thread Congrats RA, ROTE and SR!.

Well done ! ROI, RA, ROTE, SR, Valhallah, Inverse Logic and MS, Congratulations! What a difference a year makes! This time last year the...

Apr 19, 2020
  87. Scornfire liked Angahran's post in the thread New EverQuest in the works can we submit ideas?.

Almost nobody who actually plays EQ want's to give up years or decades of friendships they have made simply for pretty graphics. If you...

Apr 19, 2020
  88. Scornfire liked Mehdisin Mahn's post in the thread Expansions.. being salty or not...

Hard, no. I think the fatal flaw in ToV raid design is that you can burn through a lot of the mechanics. if you follow all the...

Apr 19, 2020
  89. Scornfire replied to the thread New EverQuest in the works can we submit ideas?.

lol, TLP people are the precise kind of people who don't like change

Apr 19, 2020
  90. Scornfire liked Jaay's post in the thread ToFS first raid.

Spent over 1 hour last night getting this raid done, we didnt kill the non restless a single time yet this is how long it took for the last...

Apr 19, 2020
  91. Scornfire replied to the thread Necros in fast groups.

Plenty of DPS to be had stacking FTV/FTP and Bestow, using the 3 combo DoTs to forceproc them, in conjunction with chain swarm pets/aura...

Apr 19, 2020
  92. Scornfire liked Ravanta Suffer's post in the thread Necros in fast groups.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think any grouping necro would complain about having less of a ramp up time for dots. You state that you would...

Apr 19, 2020
  93. Scornfire liked Qbert's post in the thread Locked Doors. Is this a dead issue, or can we lobby for a change?.

Did that change? It always required a target to click before, and since 99% of doors aren't targetable it doesn't work ><

Apr 18, 2020
  94. Scornfire liked Cragzop's post in the thread Locked Doors. Is this a dead issue, or can we lobby for a change?.

Appreciate the response, but you should really investigate your suggestions if you aren't sure. The analyzer from DH only works on...

Apr 18, 2020
  95. Scornfire liked Metanis's post in the thread Congrats RA, ROTE and SR!.

Inverse Logic just finished T3 tonight. We tried a few attempts last night after servers came up... but I needed my beauty sleep! So...

Apr 17, 2020
  96. Scornfire liked Ryino's post in the thread Time to rethink "timed raid unlocking"?.

Yeah I rallied against this in beta thinking it would be bad but it exceeded even my expectations. This was supposed to save people from...

Apr 17, 2020
  97. Scornfire liked Findawenye's post in the thread Time to rethink "timed raid unlocking"?.

Is it time to start rethinking the timed raid unlocking used this expansion. As a compromise to those guilds that "enjoy the race" and...

Apr 17, 2020
  98. Scornfire liked shiftie's post in the thread Gratz RoI.

Lol If you had followed through with your threats, all of this could have been avoided and you’d be basking in the glow of video game...

Apr 16, 2020
  99. Scornfire posted a new thread.

Gratz RoI

Gratz RoI Fun piece of Trivia, to my knowledge anyway, that's the first 0-wipe clear of an expansion in EQ history!

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Apr 16, 2020
  100. Scornfire liked Galarian's post in the thread Server crashed AGAIN.

Wouldn't call it rigged. I'd call it "this really is bs to everyone that wants to do this".

Apr 16, 2020
  101. Scornfire liked Pano's post in the thread Server crashed AGAIN.

It's ok, we're done with t3 now.

Apr 16, 2020
  102. Scornfire replied to the thread Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two.

Aegis of Immortality | ID: 166475

Apr 16, 2020
  103. Scornfire liked Deux's post in the thread Top 5 Useful Epics 1.0.

Necro 1.0 is horrible...takes 3 hours to cast and almost EVERYTHING resists the snare. I hardly ever used it after getting it since even...

Apr 16, 2020
  104. Scornfire replied to the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

Well, I look forward to my boss maniacally laughing when I call him in a second here to tell him he can switch the phones back to me

Apr 16, 2020
  105. Scornfire liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

Update with ETA and current issues The current issues are due to a problem with how our databases are communicating with the world...

Apr 16, 2020
  106. Scornfire liked Zarzac's post in the thread The end of SK's.

[IMG]

Apr 16, 2020
  107. Scornfire liked Raccoo's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Apr 16, 2020
  108. Scornfire liked Maedhros's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[img]

Apr 16, 2020
  109. Scornfire liked Zvenn's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[img]via Imgflip Meme Generator

Apr 16, 2020
  110. Scornfire liked Nymera_MS's post in the thread [REQ] Delay T3 Another Month.

Whatever it is delayed to, you can bet it'll be a weekday at noon.

Apr 16, 2020
  111. Scornfire liked Mehdisin Mahn's post in the thread [REQ] Delay T3 Another Month.

don't give away both of your computers, lisard!

Apr 16, 2020
  112. Scornfire replied to the thread New SK Dot changes stink.

I have a group geared SK with autogrant DoT AA, no focus AA for the DoT lines at all... Under Self burn the DoTs reach roughly 250k...

Apr 16, 2020
  113. Scornfire liked kizant's post in the thread New SK Dot changes stink.

Except when that happened our AA nukes didn't triple in damage. SKs got a strong upgrade and they're just pretending or too dumb to know...

Apr 15, 2020
  114. Scornfire liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Server Downtime: Wednesday, April 15th @ 11:45 AM.

All EverQuest Live Servers will be brought offline on Wednesday, April 15, 2020 at 11:45 AM PT* for an update. Downtime is expected to last...

Apr 15, 2020
  115. Scornfire liked Beimeith's post in the thread New class, why aren't more upset?.

What you're denying is reality. EQ doesn't support it, this is fact. Your opinion/beliefs mean nothing to this. It is not impossible to...

Apr 15, 2020
  116. Scornfire liked Evurkvest's post in the thread Where is our necro DoT revamp????.

I think you will find very few raiding top preformers on live wishing for anything to be touched at this point.

Apr 15, 2020
  117. Scornfire liked RPoo's post in the thread Renaii ToV videos.

4/12 raids with new trigger overlay. Different Voice next week, scorn <3 [media] [media] [media] [media] [media]...

Apr 14, 2020
  118. Scornfire liked kizant's post in the thread Where is our necro DoT revamp????.

Since SKs and Necros are related classes they should make it so the Necro DoTs overwrite the SK DoTs. On raids that would make sure...

Apr 9, 2020
  119. Scornfire liked Forcallen's post in the thread Where is our necro DoT revamp????.

Really hope they reconsider. Handle TLP's how you want. Lower when Enhanced Decay is available or only revamp 70-1 dots for...

Apr 9, 2020
  120. Scornfire replied to the thread Where is our necro DoT revamp????.

The only thing they ever needed to resolve was the amount of things eating up Debuff slots, and all the revamps have done is encourage more...

Apr 9, 2020
  121. Scornfire liked Ravanta Suffer's post in the thread Where is our necro DoT revamp????.

And the end result is the casual player loves it, but the serious player hates it. :(

Apr 9, 2020
  122. Scornfire liked Ibudin's post in the thread Where is our necro DoT revamp????.

Leave us alone - group game has improved as necro, and we can hold our own on raids. Yea yea we get some dot bounces here and there, and...

Apr 9, 2020
  123. Scornfire liked Forcallen's post in the thread Where is our necro DoT revamp????.

Don't think it matters what we think but I mostly disagree. ED was easy, effective and did what it needed to do without a ton of work...

Apr 6, 2020
  124. Scornfire replied to the thread ToFS 2, getting instant DT upon /say show.

You're tanking divorce party guests too close to the usher and/or the people hailing aren't moving far enough away from the mobs...

Apr 6, 2020
  125. Scornfire liked Evurkvest's post in the thread Where is our necro DoT revamp????.

I cant see anything good coming out of a full blown nec dot rewamp now after the lingering death changes for "live" players. When there is...

Apr 6, 2020
  126. Scornfire replied to the thread Where is our necro DoT revamp????.

We can absolutely exceed 25mil a tick during burns, if you're not hitting that mark it's because you're not using wounds, and that's a...

Apr 5, 2020
  127. Scornfire liked Forcallen's post in the thread Where is our necro DoT revamp????.

On live Dzarn remedied this some with the Enhanced Decay AA line. It doesn't start until level 86 in HoT so I am sure stuff like starting...

Apr 5, 2020
  128. Scornfire liked Sirene_Fippy's post in the thread Super Soft Bristlebane Day!.

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Apr 3, 2020
  129. Scornfire liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Super Soft Bristlebane Day!.

Late to the party: [IMG]

Apr 2, 2020
  130. Scornfire liked Szilent's post in the thread ToFS 2 AE Bug.

Ten minutes into the event with only one celebrant active, we should separate all ten of the Pelpas? That's your simple fix, that we should...

Apr 2, 2020
  131. Scornfire liked Syylke_EMarr's post in the thread ToFS 2 AE Bug.

That's what I was talking about. It's not multiple AEs from multiple mobs. It's one mob's single cast of their AE hitting 6-8 (or more)...

Apr 2, 2020
  132. Scornfire liked Prathun's post in the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

Maybe. We can't check to see if an event has run, only if it is or isn't running, so like it'd have to be an event that started running...

Apr 2, 2020
  133. Scornfire liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Discord AMA Question Thread.

I am going to update the OP as well but wanted everyone to be aware that the answers to lots of these questions has a date and time! Next...

Apr 2, 2020
  134. Scornfire liked Prathun's post in the thread Super Soft Bristlebane Day!.

[IMG]

Apr 1, 2020
  135. Scornfire liked Gherig's post in the thread Super Soft Bristlebane Day!.

In his default setting -- [IMG]

Apr 1, 2020
  136. Scornfire liked dwiep's post in the thread Super Soft Bristlebane Day!.

[IMG]

Apr 1, 2020
  137. Scornfire liked Miss_Jackie's post in the thread Super Soft Bristlebane Day!.

Meow. First 2 is mah wittle panther. Other 2 kitties just for laughs. [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Apr 1, 2020
  138. Scornfire liked kalrie's post in the thread Super Soft Bristlebane Day!.

he's helping [IMG]

Apr 1, 2020
  139. Scornfire liked Pip's post in the thread Super Soft Bristlebane Day!.

[IMG]

Apr 1, 2020
  140. Scornfire liked Pip's post in the thread Super Soft Bristlebane Day!.

[IMG]I can't tell if castor loves it or hates it that I'm working from home now

Apr 1, 2020
  141. Scornfire liked Derka's post in the thread Super Soft Bristlebane Day!.

Cats! Mine edition. [IMG] This one is slightly cross eyed, kind of hard to tell as he got older. [IMG]

Apr 1, 2020
  142. Scornfire liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Super Soft Bristlebane Day!.

We're super soft today buds! In addition to our annual Bristlebane Day celebrations you'll find this purrfect background during character...

Apr 1, 2020
  143. Scornfire replied to the thread Super Soft Bristlebane Day!.

Also, is this thread title a Letterkenny reference? Don't appropriate my Culture sir!

Apr 1, 2020
  144. Scornfire liked Maedhros's post in the thread Super Soft Bristlebane Day!.

Pretty sure Scornfire is going to be catatonic when he sees this.

Apr 1, 2020
  145. Scornfire replied to the thread Super Soft Bristlebane Day!.

[IMG]

Apr 1, 2020
  146. Scornfire liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread A Formal Dinner Party.

Reality sucks, but there is only so many hours in a day. I was already working overtime fixing other things that were deemed more critical,...

Mar 26, 2020
  147. Scornfire replied to the thread Overseer common agent dumb question.

"Retiring" produces an item called an Echo, which give you a chunk of xp towards leveling your overseer quest types. Not enough stats to...

Mar 25, 2020
  148. Scornfire liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Xegony Down.

Actually no. Current issues should have information just pertaining to that current issue. Resurrecting old threads gives a false...

Mar 25, 2020
  149. Scornfire replied to the thread Overseer common agent dumb question.

Oh, with regards to your question specifically about the iconic thing, you *Can* send multiple of the same common out on separate quests....

Mar 25, 2020
  150. Scornfire replied to the thread Overseer common agent dumb question.

As a general rule I would, maybe just keep 2-3 of each Job Type on top of that, they become progressively less useful as you level up, as...

Mar 25, 2020
  151. Scornfire liked Beimeith's post in the thread Wizards.

Not who you were replying to of course, but I will be specific. (Also, I wasn't trying to be disparaging to you in my original post, I...

Mar 25, 2020
  152. Scornfire liked Renotaki's post in the thread Wizards.

As always, class balance is tricky because classes are going to perform considerably differently depending on raid makeup, group makeup,...

Mar 25, 2020
  153. Scornfire replied to the thread Overseer, waste of money..

FWIW, all the quest payouts increase significantly based on your Overseer levels and the rarity of the quests (Duration also factors in). I...

Mar 25, 2020
  154. Scornfire liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread {Feedback} AA's that require spells need a message!.

Oh ye of little knowledge of our code base...

Mar 24, 2020
  155. Scornfire liked Sobmre's post in the thread Overseer Changes and Refunds.

Ferengi Rules Of Acquisition. 1. Once you have their money, never give it back

Mar 23, 2020
  156. Scornfire liked kizant's post in the thread Wizards.

There's 19 people showing up in my parse because it's the dwarf caves. The DPS for the time I spent attacking is what you should go by...

Mar 23, 2020
  157. Scornfire liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Update from the Team.

Hi All, Thank you for the messages and kind words. We wanted to update you on our status as the team adjusts and resumes development...

Mar 20, 2020
  158. Scornfire replied to the thread [Feedback] Overseer Tuning 2.0.

Just a quick update, I've seen an elite quest on an alt account that doesnt even have rare agents, and just in general the distribution of...

Mar 20, 2020
  159. Scornfire liked Fredescu's post in the thread Active PST Guild.

There's After Hours on Tunare. It looks like they don't always get a raid force together, but they have raided this month.

Mar 19, 2020
  160. Scornfire liked Barraind's post in the thread [Feedback] Overseer Tuning 2.0.

Not sure if live and test are different in that regard, and it looks like they might be at this point, but I have seen 0 level 2+...

Mar 19, 2020
  161. Scornfire replied to the thread Active PST Guild.

Can you give your ideal timeframe? Ne Cede Malice is the only currently active Dedicated PST guild I know of on live servers, I believe...

Mar 19, 2020
  162. Scornfire replied to the thread [Feedback] Overseer Tuning 2.0.

From what I can tell, and this is total conjecture, Your Overseer level in each category will directly impact the level of the quests...

Mar 19, 2020
  163. Scornfire replied to the thread [Feedback] Overseer Tuning 2.0.

I've seen level 2 and Level 3 quests on Live fwiw.

Mar 19, 2020
  164. Scornfire liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread [Feedback] Overseer Tuning 2.0.

I'm only commenting on things that I'm responsible for. Internal to overseer rewards (recruits, recover, convert) are the responsibility of...

Mar 19, 2020
  165. Scornfire liked Yinla's post in the thread TOFs raid change.

T1 is back to normal.....yay :) We did hit enrage with heart at 2% normally we have a couple of minutes to spare :)

Mar 18, 2020
  166. Scornfire liked kizant's post in the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

The more devs playing the game the better. I don't understand any other position on this matter. The lack of understanding regarding how...

Mar 18, 2020
  167. Scornfire liked adetia's post in the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

I've been around a long time. We've had devs in our guild in the past, at times unknownst to the leadership, sometimes known after the...

Mar 18, 2020
  168. Scornfire replied to the thread Overseer - Well it was good while it lasted..

The Rez token price is still giving me fits of laughter. It's more expensive than the Crystallized Luck! XD

Mar 18, 2020
  169. Scornfire liked Venedar's post in the thread Overseer - Well it was good while it lasted..

The increased price of Ak'Anon Clockwork Ornaments is bad. Will take about 200 days to get a complete armor.

Mar 18, 2020
  170. Scornfire liked Goburs's post in the thread T3 Raids Delayed -- Add another nugget to T1/T2 chests now.

People can use the time they earn by working at their own disclosure and your right to judge is there, but none of us that use that...

Mar 18, 2020
  171. Scornfire liked Prathun's post in the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

Given a choice between the tier 3 ToV raids going out on 3/18 when raiders would not have much time to prepare, versus pushing them out to...

Mar 18, 2020
  172. Scornfire liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

I know this would be a bit of a pain for the Devs, but launching t3 raids on Sunday 3/22 appeases the largest amount of your players the...

Mar 18, 2020
  173. Scornfire liked Cadira's post in the thread T3 Raids Delayed -- Add another nugget to T1/T2 chests now.

Kinda a straw man argument but not wrong. Personally, I still doubt anyone will be able to beat your win times but I certainly would...

Mar 18, 2020
  174. Scornfire liked Kurage_of_Luclin's post in the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

A few posts say that certain guilds asked for raids to be pushed back 1 month. That would be subjective conjecture fabricated based on no...

Mar 18, 2020
  175. Scornfire replied to the thread T3 Raids Delayed -- Add another nugget to T1/T2 chests now.

I'm sponsored by my Uncle's Pizza parlor, so the jokes on you~

Mar 18, 2020
  176. Scornfire replied to the thread So... it's noon....

Imma deport you

Mar 17, 2020
  177. Scornfire liked Bartleby's post in the thread So... it's noon....

[IMG]

Mar 17, 2020
  178. Scornfire replied to the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

Oh good, midday /sarcasm

Mar 17, 2020
  179. Scornfire liked Triconix's post in the thread Delay raids until Saturday.

A lot more people work on Tuesday and Wednesday then Saturday.

Mar 17, 2020
  180. Scornfire liked Jondalar's post in the thread Delay raids until Saturday.

I thought this release was done so people wouldn't have to take off work...

Mar 17, 2020
  181. Scornfire liked Hellowhatsyourname's post in the thread Not A Bug T3 Raids Failed to go Live on Time.

There's also no reason to play this game except for our own satisfaction. Right?

Mar 17, 2020
  182. Scornfire liked Triconix's post in the thread Not A Bug T3 Raids Failed to go Live on Time.

I work for a hospital. Do you realize how hard it is to get a day off right now for a hospital? The least I expect is a notice on why the...

Mar 17, 2020
  183. Scornfire liked Remien's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Mar 17, 2020
  184. Scornfire liked Mintalie's post in the thread So... it's noon....

Thanks so much for wasting one of my now more-valuable-than-ever PTO days. Thanks a bunch.

Mar 17, 2020
  185. Scornfire liked Ryino's post in the thread So... it's noon....

Yeah this is a pretty poor way to treat your player base. Give everybody a time, people schedule around, and with no notice just drop it.

Mar 17, 2020
  186. Scornfire replied to the thread So... it's noon....

This is actually rediculous, make a statement.

Mar 17, 2020
  187. Scornfire liked Fintank's post in the thread So... it's noon....

[IMG]

Mar 17, 2020
  188. Scornfire liked Remien's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Mar 17, 2020
  189. Scornfire replied to the thread So... it's noon....

[img]

Mar 17, 2020
  190. Scornfire replied to the thread Upcoming Overseer Changes.

The price on the rez token made me legit lol

Mar 16, 2020
  191. Scornfire liked yerm's post in the thread Upcoming Overseer Changes.

5k tetradrachms per day is a high daily average. This is obtained from taking 500 per 12h missions at 5 missions at a time = 10x 500tetra...

Mar 16, 2020
  192. Scornfire replied to the thread TOFs raid change.

As a Canadian, I've never been so offended

Mar 16, 2020
  193. Scornfire liked kizant's post in the thread Wizard ToV Raids.

Here's also a timeline of ADPS I was getting. Auras don't have good messages so there's no info on that but a good amount of things show up...

Mar 16, 2020
  194. Scornfire replied to the thread TOFs raid change.

On CJR we had 0 restless shades up at the start, on SR raids we had 3 restless shades. The RNG already made it fairly difficult to reliably...

Mar 16, 2020
  195. Scornfire liked Yinla's post in the thread TOFs raid change.

Finding a lack of shade pops today, and casters now do such little dps on dogs it is not worth DPSing from centre to help out the melee...

Mar 16, 2020
  196. Scornfire liked Metanis's post in the thread TOFs raid change.

Inverse Logic rolled through all 3 ToFS raids last night without Cloud's participation. We did have grief counselors standing by...

Mar 16, 2020
  197. Scornfire liked Koryu's post in the thread TOFs raid change.

Unrelated. Restless dogs are nearly immune to spells. They have been amplified for damage output, and also can't be slowed or debuffed....

Mar 15, 2020